Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 886

over a year ago goalies_rules said…
big smile
I agree with CarterJackson5, your one of the best!!!!
over a year ago seeweedbrain said…
NICE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED IT
over a year ago percyrulz said…
post soon post post post
over a year ago percylover19 said…
heart
Love it!!! <3 haha not alot of people write so romantic like you and thats why I like it this is one of the best fanfic I have read so far and I am not playing
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
U are the first one to mention it, but I have noticed it myself. Personally, I think it makes a better story, the action takes time
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
heart
that was awesome!!! luved it!!! post soon!!!!!!
over a year ago TheHuntArtemis said…
big smile
Ima' new reader (and new to fanpop, but thats offtopic) and I have to say your book is amazing. Please update! :P
smile
I todally agree!!!!
Chapter 25

*Annabeth*
I hadn't noticed, but I had been smiling the whole time, Percy had spanked Ares. The slight smirk that had been on his face compared to the grimace on Ares' told it all, Seaweed Brain had been playing him the whole time.

Standing there in his arms in the middle of the arena, I felt that together, we could do anything we wanted. I could have held him there forever, it was then that Zeus and Poseidon came to "congratulate" us.

"Well done my boy," the god of the sea boomed, "that's why YOU are my favorite son." Percy mumbled his thanks, it must have been weird to have a godly parent say that.

Zeus didn't look happy, he literally growled at his brother, "Damn you Poseidon!" After saying that he turned to Percy, "You did well Lord Perseus, anything that you have left to learn can be done as it comes up. You are now officially done with your godly training, a palace will built for you to reside in."

I was so proud of him, and he was all mine.

As if on que, Zeus spoke again, "If you wish, you, and Annabeth if she agrees, may take the place of my son as the Directors of Camp Half-Blood."

Dionysus must have heard him because I saw him smile for the first time in my tenure at camp.

Percy looked at me, I saw the question in his eyes and nodded. Smiling he answered the lord of the skies, "My lord, we would be honored to accept your offer."

Zeus turned his attention to the crowd, his voice rolled around the colosseum, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Gods and Goddesses, Dionysus has been relieved of his position by Lord Perseus and Lady Annabeth." The crowd, especially the campers, cheered like crazy.

Before Zeus continued, Ariadne ran up and slung her arms around the former Mr D. Then an even more important announcement was made, "Also, seeing as how these two have accepted and by unanimous approval by the Olympian council," Percy must not have gotten the memo because he had a confused look on his face, "Perseus and Annabeth are now the god and goddess of heroes."

As he made the announcement, I felt ..... different, stronger, Percy must have too because his arm tensed around me for a split second. Then there was the cheering, first the campers then everyone else erupted in cheers around us.

After kissing me on the forehead Percy addressed the crowd, "Thank you, all of you," lowering his voice, he addressed Poseidon and Zeus, "thank you as well, I know that we are both honored by our new position."

Suddenly I wanted to be away from the center of attention, "Thank you again," then I looked expectantly at Percy, "let's get out of here."

"Of course babe." Before transporting us away he leaned in and kissed me, my heart swelled.

The next thing I knew we were standing on the beach, and the sun was sitting perfectly on the horizon. "It's beautiful Percy."

What he whispered into my ear made my cheeks burn, "Nowhere near as beautiful as a certain goddess of heroes." After saying that he pulled me closer to him.

Taking charge I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him for gods know how long. When we finally pulled apart the, sun had disappeared.

"Let's go to bed." Today's activities had exhausted me, I didn't want to know how tired Percy was.

Walking together I stared up at the stars, my eyes lingered on the huntress. I remembered Zoe and how persistent she had been on my joining the Hunters of Artemis. There was no way in Hades I would change what I had with Percy now.

"Good night." Percy told me softly before I lay down and used his chest as a pillow. I fell asleep instantly.

are you gona post again tonight?
Not tonight man, sorry.
tongue
damnit, ok looking forward for tomorrow night :D
btw good chapter as always!!!
Thanks
Nice chapter!
I think you should make Percy one of the Big Three. Well, Four now but.. you know what I mean, because of his power. Time's prettty strong.
last edited over a year ago
I have something different in mind, the big 3 are brothers, but what Percy will become is BIG
Ooo. Tell me! .. I can't wait! When are you posting?
over a year ago seeweedbrain said…
When are you posting the next chapter?
over a year ago groverlover6 said…
smile
ohhhhhhh! cant wait!!!!
post soon
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
Great!!! ;D
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
surprise
freaking out over here!!!!! post!!!!!
are you posting early tonight?
Late, then until Wednesday my posts may not be every day. I have exams this week
ohh true, God i hate exams well goodluck in them
Writers block, will take suggestions in a message to me in what u think two gods would do on a day off
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
big smile
- GO TO THE CIRCUS!!!!!
- Play mini-golf
- Go on a date
- Make a total random event that is tragic or stupid
- Invent something
- Eat at a restaurant
- Read
- Reek havoc
- Play games on a arcade machine or computer, like a child
- Complain?
- Watch TV, go to the movies
- Go undercover and see the world
- Spy on people

That's some I know!!!!
Hope it helps!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
going out to different countries or sites around the world
but Emily_is_COOL pretty much named all the other stuff
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
wink
Annabeth has always wanted to see the Parthenon
Good luck on ur exams!!! :)
rainy
Thanks guys, that helps a lot. Today's exams were good but the rest of the day was shitty. If it wasn't for you guys and this fanfic Idk what I would do with myself
monkey
Annabeth has always wanted to go to Greece, maybe percy should take er on a surprise trip...
Or they could start planing for their future palace and/ or the wedding?
That's all I can think of
Hope it helps!!
over a year ago riptide_86 said…
OK think it would be cool to hear about:
Grover becomes the second god of the wild
Beckendorf, Selena and the others that died in the Titan war come to the wedding
over a year ago riptide_86 said…
Sry I didn't finish reading that it was on a day off. Going to see his lost friends down in the underworld could be interesting
mischievous
all of the above lmao
I know I haven't put this in a chapter yet but the wedding won't be for a while. I'm thinking no earlier than the summer solstice.
laugh
would be funny if hera was the wedding planner!!
Hahaha, maybe Aphrodite, Hestia?
laugh
Aphrodite would be the first to volunter hahahaha
haha thats true, but what would hestia do?
Hestia could make the food and cake maybe idk

are you posting?
smile
are you going to post tonight percabeth5?
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
when are you going to post
over a year ago percyrulz said…
plz post i love ur story
Gods guys, I'm sorry, yesterday and today are the exams for my honors classes. My parents are making me study any free moment I get. I should post tonight
This one is kinda boring but the next one is gonna be fun. Sorry I took so long

Chapter 26

*Percy*
When I woke up, my body felt like I had been hit by a bus, and I hadn't even gotten hit, I don't want to know how Ares felt. A shiver ran down my spine as I remembered how easily I had trounced the god of war. My training had really paid off, I mentally noted to myself to ask my dad who else had beaten Ares lately.

Remembering that today was our day off, I lay where I was, it would have been cruel to wake Annabeth up. She must have been having a good dream because she had a huge smile on her face. My pains washed away as I thought about how much I loved her.

Speaking of that, I thought about what we would do today. Tomorrow was the winter solstice meeting so we couldn't go to far away, and there was no way in Hades I was going to interfere with what Annabeth had planned for the wedding.

Suddenly I knew exactly what we could do today, now I needed to go talk to Nico. Experimentally, I attempted to extricate myself from Annabeth's grip, there was no way I was getting out of that anytime soon.

Instead I tried to communicate with him telepathically. 'Nico!' I shouted into his mind.

'What the.....?' He started before taking control of his wits, 'Percy?'

At least he recognized my voice, 'Yeah, its me.' I thought about what I would say next carefully. 'Hey man, could you ask your dad if Annabeth and I could come down to the underworld and visit Elysium today?'

I released the breath I didn't know I had been holding as he told me, 'Sure, I'll ask him.' Then he awkwardly asked, 'Is there anyone in particular you are going to see?'

'Not really, just come by Cabin 3 after you talk to him.'

'Sure thing man.' Nico agreed before I closed our conversation.

As soon as I finished talking to Nico, Annabeth started to wake up. Looking up at me she whispered smiling, "Morning Percy."

Leaning down I gave her a peck on the lips, "How did you sleep?"

"Great." She assured me before asking, "What are we doing today love?"

I grinned wickedly as I decided to make her wait, "I could tell, you but it is better for it to be a surprise."

She couldn't hold her pseudo frown for long, a smile broke out when she looked at me, "I love you so much Percy."

I pulled her closer to me as I whispered in her ear, "I love you too." Sitting up I told her, "Im gonna take a quick shower then we are going to go somewhere special."

Kissing her one last time I walked into the bathroom, while a took a shower I wondered who all we would get to see on our "trip". The people that I thought about were friends and heroes of a time long past, a tear came to my eye as I thought about who I would be getting to see.

My shower didn't last long, maybe five minutes tops. Annabeth walked in as soon as I walked out. It was a good thing too, if she hadn't the surprise would have been ruined.

As soon as I had pulled my shirt over my head I heard a knock on the door. Opening it I saw Nico on the doorstep, he didn't waste time with hello and went straight to what he knew I was waiting to hear. "He said it would be fine, but you can only go to Elysium nowhere else."

"Fine, thanks again dude." With that he was gone.

Ten minutes later Annabeth came back out, she looked as beautiful as ever. "Are you still not telling me where we are going?"

All I needed to do was shake my head, but she hadn't been expecting me to crack so easily because there was no frown or anything of the sort. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"I guess, what do I need to do?" Amazing, she never asks me what to do.

"Just come stand right here and close you eyes." I explained.

Shrugging she came and stood next to me, as soon as she closed her eyes I transported us to the underworld.

Elysium here we come.

awesome chapter
great cliffhanger
post soon
big smile
Great Chapter, POST SOON
Hey guys, my other fanfic is up, It's called waves in the moonlight.

Ps its on this forum
heart
kewl!!
u gunna post soon?? loving this story!
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
I love this chap!!!!!! Its super awesome <3