Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 886

over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
^ I agree with him!
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
cool
I'm back, hopefully for good.

Chapter 35

*Annabeth*

Percy and his dad had given their team the day before the game off, and we were all using it to our advantage.

After Poseidon and Percy set up the ultimate beach party, the gods all went their own ways. We stayed at the party for a little while then went a ways down the beach from everyone else.

The waves lapping against my feet seemed to bring an increased awareness, while we sat there enjoying each other's presence, an idea came to me.

Looking over to Percy, I spoke up, "You know how we are the only gods that can really act against monsters in the world?"

He knew exactly what I was talking about, "Yeah, what about it?

Oh seaweed brain, "Well, I think we should consider coming up with a special force of demigods that can come assist us if we need them."

A big stupid grin came to his face, "That's brilliant Annabeth! After tomorrow we should probably start tracking down the monsters that are just too strong for any demigod."

"Exactly, but for now we should concentrate on the game tomorrow. While we're playing try and take note of who is able to hold their own with any of the gods."

With that issue resolved, we lay down on the beach and gazed at the brilliant blue sky, a profound calm seemed to surround us.

After an hour or so, Percy and I decided to rejoin the party. Several of the campers were trying their luck on the massive waves that Poseidon had engineered, while far up the beach Hermes had been gracious enough to set up a few Xbox 360's with copies of MW3 that he had "just happened to get his hands on" and almost all of the cabin 6 were taking turns playing each other on a massive chess board that had various gods and demigods from each team on opposite sides that had been created by my mom. The hunters of Artemis were off by themselves doing gods know what.

I gave Percy a quick kiss and made a bee-line to the chess game, while Percy moved just as quickly to go surf.

While waiting my turn and watching Malcolm decimate Tracy, I saw seaweed brain go and have the greatest surfing run ever. Everyone watching roared with cheering, "Show off!" I muttered to myself.

I turned my attention back to the game to see Malcolm put Tracy in check mate.

Stepping up onto the platform, I waited for him to make his first move, as I did, I realized just how accurate the pieces were. Malcolm's pieces were blue, each looked exactly like the individual; Zeus was the king, Hera was the queen, the castles were Ares and Apollo, the bishops were Aphrodite and Hades, the knights were Dionysus and Hercules and the pawns were some of the more prominent campers for Zeus' team. All of my pieces were sea green; Poseidon was the king, Athena was the queen, Percy and I were the castles, the bishops were Hermes and Artemis, the knights were Hephaestus and Demeter, and the strongest campers from our team were the pawns.

As soon as my feet were in place though, the pieces changed, instead of Poseidon and Athena being king and queen, they swapped with Percy and myself. There were several stifled gasps from the crowd, but only momentarily.

Before the game commenced, I saw Percy wave at me from the crowd then focused on the game. Even though I had the upper hand, Malcolm was still a master strategist and chess player. Because of this he was able to drag the game out for a quarter of an hour, yet in the end I would not be denied. When I finally defeated him everyone applauded the masterful playing by both of us.

Later that evening everyone decided to retire early, it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

Soon I'm gonna post the big game.
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
yes! post1 need any inspiration, feel free to ask/post it, u will surely get a reply!
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing post soon
poost!
From now on, Zeus' team is the blue team, aka Poseidon's team is the green team
Chapter 36

*Annabeth*

The game didn't start until 1:30, but the leaders of the green team were putting the finishing touches on the battle plan. All of the gods and the leaders of each cabin were gathered in the big house.

Mom and I had set up all of the plans while all of the gods and heroes had been preparing and now we had to outline the battle plans.

The projector showed the plan on the screen so everyone could see. Poseidon, Athena and Nike would lead a full on assault towards their flag along with a hand picked group of demigods. Hermes would lead a smaller group around the left flank and Demeter would do the same on the opposite side. Artemis and her hunters would be on border patrol, and Hephaestus and cabin 9 would set up various traps then spit to either flank. While Percy and I would protect our flag.

Before anyone asked any questions I explained another thing, "Anyone who doesn't have an outlined objective can join up with whichever group they want, just make sure you tell each group leader you will be with them. Cabin leaders, go explain the plans to your cabins, gods please stay a moment."

As the demigods filed out, the gods moved into a closer circle.

Athena looked them all over, "Does anyone have any questions?"

Hephaestus cleared his throat, "Where is the flag going to be placed, and where is theirs?"

"The playing field has been expanded greatly, Zeus will us Zeus' fist, while we will be using the beach." Athena said gracefully.

"Where do you want my hunters and I?" Artemis asked gleefully.

I answered for my mother this time, "You and Thalia know their abilities better than we do, where they are placed is all up to you."

Now Poseidon chose to speak, "All of you should work together with your children and each other. During lunch sit with them and ensure that you can work cohesively."

As soon as he had finished speaking the horn sounded for lunch.

The dining pavilion was split, literally. The blue team was on the right side, with the gods sitting at the head table and the demigods sitting as usual. The green team was on the left side, each god was sitting with his or her children, or in Artemis's case, with her hunters, Poseidon was kind enough to sit with Tyson, Percy and I. We didn't talk at all while eating, instead we just enjoyed the camaraderie of the moment.

After everyone was done eating we returned to our cabins and began to put on our armor for the game. Percy and I helped each other to ensure that the armor fit perfectly, then we left to go meet up with the rest of the green team at the flag.

Haha, now that I think about it, the green team sounds kinda like the dream team
Sorry for the brevity, that was more of q filler chapter for the next one.
yay1 u posted! but please dont stall, kay!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
smile
IM GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!! NICE POSTS!!!
Hmm, archaeologists say the pyramid at giza was constructed over 22 years, for the great pyramid to have been built in 22 years, a stone would have to have been cut and placed every 9 seconds. Really makes you think what really happened.
last edited over a year ago
That sounds interesting! You are right, it really does make you think that!
over a year ago parras2 said…
post soon
smile
Chapter 37

*Percy*

When we arrived Poseidon and Athena were putting the finishing touches on the lines that stopped Hades from being able to use his helm of darkness to get to the flag before going through me.

No sooner had they finished than the rest of our team started to group up.

After ensuring that every god and demigod was properly equipped, Poseidon told the separate groups to meet up and prepare to do as planned.

Once five minute horn rang Annabeth and I wished our parents luck then moved over to the flag. On our way, Thalia gave Annabeth a quick hug and Tyson scooped us both up in a massive bear hug.

Then the horn blasted and everyone charged off, while taking note of exactly where cabin 9 and their dad were setting up traps, I spoke my mind to Annabeth. "If Zeus, Hades, Hera or Hercules shows up they are all mine."

After momentarily seeming offended, Annabeth understood my train of thought. "Well enough, just don't get too full of yourself Seaweed Brain."

"Wouldn't dream of it Wise Girl." She gave me a quick kiss before we delved into silence.

By now we could hear the yelling and the clang of bronze on bronze from somewhere ahead of us, and the faint sulfury smell in the air hinted that the hunters had already hit someone with a fart arrow.

The sharp snap of a branch brought me back to reality. As Annabeth tensed behind me, suddenly Dionysus and Clarisse jumped onto the beach from opposite spots along the treeline.

By unspoken consent, I headed towards Dionysus while Annabeth took on Clarisse.

Once I knew she would do fine I brought my full attention to the wine god, his sword and shield were in perfect condition. From the start I could that I had long ago surpassed him in strength, I played around with him for awhile then in a move so fast he couldn't react I disarmed him and had riptide at his throat.

With a respectful nod, he retrieved his sword and disappeared. Turning my attention to how Annabeth was doing, I was just in time to see her punch Clarisse in the face and bring the dagger Tyson had made to within an inch of her face.

With what dignity she had left, Clarisse bowed and started the short hike back to the pavilion.

Clarisse's footsteps hadn't even gone out of earshot when Aphrodite and Hera came out onto the sand. It was obvious that they had worked together multiple times in the past.

Splitting up, Aphrodite moved towards Annabeth while the queen of the gods waited for me to approach her.

Hera wasn't near as powerful as her husband and his brothers, but she gave off an aura of her own. Both of her daggers gleamed as they caught the suns light, in one fluid movement she charged with all of her might.

I didn't feel a need to humiliate her, so I played along for a little while. After a minute or so I saw that all of her attacks worked the same basic way, with this information I simply let her overextend herself on a thrust and before she could mend her error Anaklusmos was tickling her behind the ear.

With a gracious bow, Hera left the same way Dionysus had.

Annabeth and Aphrodite were quite evenly matched, both had ichor flowing from a few nicks and scratches on their arms. I felt the need to tip the scales just a little bit, so I slowed Aphrodite's movements by just a little. As soon as I did, Annabeth was able to force Aphrodite to drop her knife and surrender.

Without any immediate threats, I treated Annabeth's wounds to the best of my ability.

However, as according with my usual luck, as soon as I thought that Ares, Hercules, Persephone and Iris all walked into the clearing at once. This was going to be fun.

Ares and Hercules' teamwork made the previous pair of gods look like a joke. These two sons of Zeus were a near perfect team.

Now was no time for staying my prior small size, I refraining from showing my true form, but now my opponents and I were all massive.

Drawing strength from the ocean behind me I didn't even wait for them to attack. Like a hurricane I was upon them, even though I was attacking two targets at once I was like a blur even to eyes as keen to combat techniques as the god of war himself.

After giving Ares a smack upside the head with the flat of my blade, I kicked him in the back if the knee and sent him sprawling. Moving quickly to avoid Hercules, I touched Ares between the shoulder blades with riptide and whispered "Dead" in his ear then moved on to Hercules.

His muscles rippled as he took a better grip on his enormous two handed sword. "This is for Zoe!" I yelled, then charged.

I put every ounce of my strength into a massive overhead swing which drove Hercules to his knees then took the sword clean out of his hands. After being stunned for a moment, the god of strength happily shook my hand and gave me a pat on the back, then he left with Ares.

Turning to check on Annabeth, I realized that my duel must have taken longer than I thought. But that was no matter to me, we were both unscathed.

Suddenly my dads voice sounded inside my head, "Percy, one of you needs to come help us, we almost have their flag but need reinforcements. Bring Artemis and some of her hunters while you're at it. And be careful my boy, we have no idea where Zeus and Hades are."

Looking up at Annabeth, it seemed that she had gotten much the same message. "I'll go Percy, just make sure nobody gets that flag."

"Of course Annabeth, be careful out there."

With that she ran off towards Zeus' fist.
uh uh oh yeah! go percys team! go percys team! dont leave me on a cliff hangar, post!
post soon plz
amazing post soon
cool
NICE PERCY!!!! FOR ZOE!!!!!!!! GOOOO PERCY GOOO!!!! Can't wait to see him kick Zeus' an Hades' ass at the same time!!!!!
big smile
Awesome as always! Post sooooon plz!
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
good, chapter!
I would just like to say that the "castle" is called a rook. A castle in Chess is when you do two moves at once: Your king moves two spaces and the rook goes into the place where the King skipped. This can only be done when the king and the rook are in there orginal placement.
I love chess, thats how come I know all that.
okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.

even i love chess but since no one in my family plays chess i play it on the PC,ive past begginers and players, im now on masters!
hmmm
For your information I love to play chess, and I also know exactly what a castle is and what a rook is, along with many much less known rules of chess. And for future reference, unless I have done something that is a de facto stupid mistake, if someone else attempts to correct me in such a manner again, I will close both of my fanfics. Thank you all.

@percyjrulez the only reason I even went that in depth about the chess pieces is because I like chess quite a lot. But if you feel the need to correct something as simple as rook and castle, you'd best go read someone else's fanfic. Also, you misspelled castle
wink
DONT CORRECT HIM!!!!!! Please don't evvvverrrr do that!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!
crying
lol persyjrulez u gust got TOLD! percabeth5 plz don't stop yr story or
lots of people will be sad
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
It's percyjrulez and I'm not going farther into "gust"(srry for correcting apparently, u can't do any friendly correcting on your forum).

First of all, I know I misspelled castle as castel, I re-read my comment when I came on today,I fixed it and then I read ur comment and got pissed.

Are u serious, you got mad because I corrected you! I said "good chapter!". If it says good chapter it means that the whole comment is good and that I mean no harm. I seriously meant it in a friendly way, not some rude way! I can't believe u even commented on my comment and tried to "tell" me off.

Second of all, u threatened to close ur fanfiction! nobody should get u down like that. Also we all know u wouldn't do that because u love ur fanfic.

I know it wasn't a stupid mistake, I just wanted to tell u for future reference.Whats wrong with that! I mean, I know alot of people that call the rook "That castle thingy", so I just thought u might not know yet.so don't take offence.

Also, for those people who play chess but are beginners, they don't know what a castle is and it comes off as not "simple". Not everyone knows the "castle" move,"en passent",or"The three move" win.

And so this doesn't affend you I'm going to say no offence X100 and Imma leave off with:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
please update soon1
over a year ago eejin2 said…
GREAT PERCABETH, YOU'RE BACK! I WAS SO HIGH WHEN I SAW YOUR LATEST POSTS! HOHO
Next chapter will most likely be tomorrow
cool
Sweet, can't wait
Chapter 38

*Annabeth*

Since Thalia had asked me earlier where the best place to form the perimeter would be, I had a good idea of where she and Artemis were.

After sprinting for a couple of minutes I came across a dozen arrows embedded in the trunk of a tree, sure enough Thalia and Artemis weren't far away. While walking over to their tree, I took a chance to look over their defences. The other hunters had paired up and taken trees spaced about 50 yards apart that spanned the entire border. From my spot I could see a dozen Aphrodite campers caught in Hephaestus traps and pinned by arrows.

"Howdy doody Annabeth!" Thalia shouted once she noticed my presence.

I waited til I was closer to explain, "Poseidon needs our help."

This caught Artemis' attention, "How much help does he need?"

"A good bit of it." We were already taking too long for my liking.

After a brief moment to think, Artemis decided, "Thalia, grab Phoebe, let's go."

While we were waiting for Phoebe, a shiver ran down my spine, almost as if something dreadful had just gone by. I noticed that Artemis had had a similar reaction to mine, but refrained from mentioning it.

With Thalia and Phoebe with us, we bolted for the blue team's flag. As we ran the amount of unconscious people on the ground steadily rose.

When we got to the stream where Percy had been claimed by his dad, we found my mom, Nike and Hermes surrounded by a dozen demigods and some minor gods. With a nod from Artemis, Thalia and Phoebe jumped into the fray, but Artemis and I moved on.

Just past the creek we found Demeter and Hephaestus down for the count. From the looks of it they had the bad luck of being in Zeus and Hades path on the way to our flag. This didn't make me feel good for Percy.

At the base of Zeus' fist we found them. Poseidon, Nico and Tyson had been ambushed by Apollo, his son Asclepius, Tyche and some angry looking campers. Apparently while everyone was carrying out the plans Mr Di Angelo had decided against protecting the flag with us and had gone with Poseidon instead.

Before I flung myself into a rough looking group of demigods, I saw Artemis draw her bow, fire and split one of Apollo's arrows in half. After catching his attention they went at each other.

While I was locked with two particularly ferocious sons of Ares, I lunged forward and my front foot slipped. As my opponent's sword was about to have an attempt at separating my head from my shoulders, a black sword deflected the blow. Immediately Nico delivered a flurry of blows and in the end had his Stygian iron blade centimeters away from the boy's Adams apple.

While he helped me up, suddenly everyone turned their attention to the top of Zeus's fist. Connor and Travis Stoll were bolting towards us with the blue flag in their hands, and Hypnos was hot on their heels. Apparently they had caught him napping.
Wicked! Post soon!
over a year ago eejin2 said…
stygian iron sword, not stygian iron bows lol! nice chapter! post soon!
Thanks eejin2, I posted as soon as I was done typing last night.
smile
omg amazing chap post soon
amazing
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
big smile
yay i loved it
cool
NICE CHAPTER!!!!!
yay! im back! awsome chappie!
cool
Please post soon!
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
meh
link
these are chepter i thimk
Please update soon!
Please post soon
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
sunny
this is AWESOME!!!! i've been reading, i just don't like to comment to much.

-sparkles3, daughter of Apollo
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
hey im kinda new i read chappies awesome writin dude........grt postin......but post sooon..........:))))
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Please post sooooooooo!!!!!! Ur story us sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
angry
i is so freaking out from waiting for this!!!! im gonna start reading somthin else!!
over a year ago Helen_of_Troy said…
big smile
Cool chapter, post soon !!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
smile
keep posting dude! Awesome chapters!
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Hey i really like your story and i was wondering if you could give mine a read and let me know what you think of it? link , if you could leave a comment or two, i'd really appreciate it, if not, please post soon on this story.