Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 886

over a year ago eejin2 said…
sad
booooo....
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
angry
eejin2 If your booing the story why don't you go do something usefull like take a class on how not to be mean
smile
chillax percabethlover1, i wasnt booing the story! i just wished that the story would go on cuz percabeth5 had not posted for quite a while..
over a year ago groverlover6 said…
crying
plz post soon! im dying over here!!!!!
over a year ago PJlover911 said…
wink
It is okay take your time.......... just don't forget about us!
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
Dude if you don't go on the PJO book forum go on it and enter your story in The PJO Story Awards. I think you stand a serious shot at some of them.
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
i understand completly
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
wink
take ur time and make it just as AWESOME!!!! well wait dont worry
crying
Please post soon
over a year ago beastmode1 said…
big smile
Please post!!!!!! your fanfic is really awesome!!!!! I can't wait until your next Chapter!!!!!!!! have a major isue or something come up?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SonofChaos said…
smile
Please post! I'm begging you! this story is so awesome.
I'm am gonna die for two reasons. 1.You haven't posted in a long time. 2.I keep getting my hopes up every time I see a new post.
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! It has been 16 Days since your last Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
Please post it's 12AM and I am only staying up to see if you have posted or are going to post
Riptide would be a good idea for his symbol of power and the shield
Tyson made Percy was lost in the battle with Kampe in The Battle Of The Labyrinth.
no i dont think it should be riptide. its not even related to time; and percy's main title is lord of time, so hourglass or something.
over a year ago blacktemplar said…
eejin2 so according to your logic then Poseidon shoudn't use his trident
because it isn't related to the sea.I mean come on.Percy's been using Riptide as his sword since the beginning and there's no problem with the sword being his symbol of power.
angry
WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
werd too.plz post man.
crying
All my posting people have stopped posting and I'm starting to wonder if try have abandoned us please reasure us (your faithful followers) that you have not. Please
blacktemplar

The Symbol was created for Poseidon because he was determined to be the god of water, strenth and horses. He created water with the Trident.

sources: google
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
I'm still here just overworked with school
eejin, true the trident was made so he could control water, but Heracles and Kratos are the gods of strength
smirk
Ugh! Perseus54321 and eejin you do realize Poseidon was only god of the sea and his Trident was made from celestial bronze by the elder cyclopes as a thanks for being part in the operation that freed them from the depths of Tartarus.
Of course I know that but I must worded it wrong. I meant that it let him be able to control the sea, everyone should know about the way the master bolt, helm of darkness and the trident were made. And I wasn't mentioning the part about him being the god of horses. I'm not entirely sure what you call him but it could be that, the lord of horses or as said in the L.T. the father of horses.
over a year ago groverlover6 said…
sick
And, dead..... Pls post soon
over a year ago AnnabethGranger said…
heart
Hey im new to your story but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I hope you dont give up on this story because it is the best one i have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everything goes well with school and please try and post soon!
~~~Love, Annabeth Granger
mischievous
UGH! I've been waiting forever, I hope its a great chapter though.
over a year ago PersesJr said…
come on man plz post
crying
please post!!!
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
plz post sooon
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
When are u going to post?
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
smirk
hello, i've been reading your story, and suddently you just stoped posting?? Why? Please post agin! Your story is very nice(:
over a year ago percysmile said…
laugh
I so agree with her you can't stop your awesome btw I'm new
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
worried
this is one of the best fanfics iv ever read you cant stop posting or i will die

i realy hate when asome writers just give up on there storys plz plz plz post soon
big smile
ya'know i joined fanpop just to comment on this thread to tell percabeth 5 to post...
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
zzz
Imma leave, it getting boring, all we do is just post to tell u to post.
Ok you are so awesome I tolled me friends to look you up and then they tolled there friend and so on so do not let your awesomeness run away on you
angry
i allso joint just to comment on this fanfic. Post! Are you evan still here?
over a year ago percyrulz said…
meh
don't pressure him
didn't u read he has some persnol problems to deal with
and plz for percy's sake don't get angry
OK ONLY FOR PERCY'S SAKE (were did you put him) joking
Please post but don't rush
smile
right, i'm sorry. not rushing
surprise
OH MY GOSH i just figured out what happened to him he was kid naped by flying monkeys with lazer guns if any one can find the monkeys tell me where they are so i can pay the ransom
lol just kidding but realy plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post plz /\/\/\ <('-')> /\/\/\ angery bear
angry
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz post!!!
I found the laser pointing monkeys and they got Percy Im call ing the police anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd*pl­op*­the monkeys *gasp* got me *music playing a funeral song*. Btw the monkey tretin to kill me and Percy and *gasp* they got annabeth too unless you post ok you little rascals *screek* ok you little monkeys the joke is over let us go *points laser at us* ...............................uh I think there serious
laugh
you are to much :P Haha, wounder whats REALLY wrong (;
We got Kiddnapped by the ugly cupcake *muffin* and now they want to kill my specal monkey (I had one laser pointing mouney tamed)

(let's make up story's on why she's not posting ) *evil grin* ugly cukcake I will get my revenge
cool
Right, then u start. the next person who reds it makes the enxt chapter, ok?? We can make a cool story meanwhile(;
over a year ago nyxisnight said…
ILOVE YOUR WORK.

People dont spam. Percabeth5 is still writing and making up stories about his/her's "disapearence" isn't helping.