Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 851-886 of 886

over a year ago Battalion said…
Please post mate I love your stories!

Especially the godly awesome stuff :D
over a year ago Lovedreamer96 said…
heart
I love your stories!!! Soo you should really post like soon... I was also wondering if you would read my story... link ... I kinda noticed you like romantic stories with a lil bit of action so I think you might like it... So please post and read my story!!! Like post soon!!! :)
over a year ago -Percy- said…
crying
he left this
Is he still posting elsewhere?
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
sick
I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long guys, I think I'm back for good. Starting back up on chapters here but I'm not sure about my other fic yet only time will tell on that one. Hopefully a post by Sunday
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
u came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!
cant wait until u post!!!!!!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
big smile
SWEEET!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!! (sorry for the late reply, I went to science camp). IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
Yes! He's back :D
mischievous
Chapter 39

After Annabeth left, I got so bored, I felt like going to help, but if I did then we would certainly lose. I was fighting a losing battle with myself not to go charging off towards the battle whose clash of sword and sword I could hear, so instead, I summoned a little of the water from behind me and molded it into a near perfect replica of riptide, then froze it, making it nearly as strong as diamond.

This was more than enough to keep me focused on the task at hand, almost so much of a distraction that I nearly missed the sound of footsteps from just inside the tree line, immediately my battle senses came back online. Now that I was aware of them, I could sense the two super powerful beings that were just out of sight.

Seeing no point in fighting them in my weakest form, I grew to my full size but refrained from using my true godly form. As if on queue, Zeus and Hades stepped into view.

We hadn’t prepared for this, I was hoping for them to come one at a time and to just take them down with ease. This presented a dilemma, I could either attempt to freeze one of them in place and proceed one on one, or I could take them both head on and take everything in stride. Of course, I chose plan B.

Drawing my sword, I also picked my water replica of it off the ground and held them at the ready, hopefully my ice sword could stand up to the jolt of battle. The two brothers didn’t hesitate at all. They both charged at me, but I was waiting for them.

I deflected Zeus’s blade with riptide and then rolled under Hades’s slash. Both of them were just as good as Poseidon, but luckily neither of their weapons had the long reach of a trident.

Taking the offensive, I swung my swords in a flurry of blows towards both Zeus and Hades. While many came close, I just couldn’t touch them, but the same was working for me. After several minutes of trading blows, I could feel my strength starting to slowly ebb away. From the looks on my opponent’s faces they were as well.

Zeus looked at his brother and a look of understanding seemed to pass between them, suddenly lightning seemed to coat their blades and they both swung at my left side. I raised my sword to parry their blows, but when their blades collided with mine, my ice replica of riptide shattered in my hand and splattered all of us with water.

Using the strength of the ocean to supplement my own, I charged them both. In the blink of an eye, I had riptide’s point at Zeus’s bobbing Adam’s apple and my hand clutching Hades’s throat.

After taking a second to catch my breath and take in what happened, the conch horn sounded. I could see Travis and Connor Stoll being mugged by the rest of our team and holding the flag.

Releasing Zeus and Hades I ran over to join the rest of the team.

Hopefully another post today
last edited over a year ago
Oh man that was good haha
Post post post!
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
thanks for finally posting
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
cool
Change of plan, next chap probably tomorrow
Aww! Can't wait tho :)
Posty Posty please!
big smile
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!! HE TOOK BOTH OF THEM ON!!! I LOVED IT!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
Are you leaving again ;(?
Post post post please!!
Sorry, guys I've had a rough week. Working on next chapter right now
YES! Sorry about your week but can't wait :)
Sorry about your week man! I can't wait for the chapter though!
smile
sorry bout ur week. if it makes u feel better my week wasn't that good either. cant wait for the chapter.
Post please I can't wait for the next chapter!
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
wink
i agree! i need another chapie!!!!!!!!
Post soon!!!
Post soon mate I'm dying for more of the story!
over a year ago dreamer957 said…
sad
Yah! I love this story please post soon!!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
good
Post soon!! Please
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing please continue
Don't abandon us again, we're dying over here!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
hmmm
I just read ur story in a day so please post soon
over a year ago dreamer957 said…
sick
I agree with Battalion I'm dying here!! You've disappeared come back and post ASAP man!!!!!
over a year ago demigod-jed said…
angry
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago demigod-jed said…
plese post

please read
link