Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 886

over a year ago Percyistheman said…
cool mate cool
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
awsome!!! cant wait
for tommorow :)
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
laugh
that was cool!!! cant wait till the next chapter!!
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
laugh
That was great!
Can't wait till next chap
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
big smile
sweeeett
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
YAY!!!! And I adored those chapters! Can't wait for more tonight!
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Glad you liked it even though it was short. All done with Model UN.
laugh
When are You going to post?
Will you post tonight?
Yes tonight, not for a while. How go with cousin?
Watching a movie, then will finish chapter
mischievous
wooott
angry
Stupid piece of shit, I posted this last night at 11:00 but it didn't show. Sorry guys, here it is again.

Chapter 16

*Percy*
After returning to camp and finding that Annabeth hadn't returned yet, I went to the sword arena.

When it came into view, Clarisse was training some Aphrodite campers. From fifty feet away I could tell she was getting frustrated. All of them were using their swords as mirrors instead of weapons.

I decided it would be best if I left before Clarisse noticed me and decided to turn her frustration on me. Changing direction, I wandered over to Thalia's pine tree. Peleus didn't even raise his head to challenge me, he could tell that I was a god.

Coming up to him I sat down and started to scratch the scales behind his left ear. He did a dragon's version of purring, and the ground shook from his tail hitting the ground. While I entertained Peleus my mind wandered, I could see the entire camp from here.

First my gaze fixed upon the arena, Clarisse hadn't killed the Aphrodite campers yet. Next I looked over to the cabins, due to the additions they were now arrayed in the shape of the Greek Omega. Finally I rested my eyes on the lake, the sun's rays cast reflections more beautiful than any rainbow. Seeing that made me wish for Annabeth to get back here even more, it would have been nice to watch this with her.

Shortly after that depressing thought, I gave Peleus one last pat on the head and left the hillside. Meandering towards cabin 3, I crossed paths with several different campers, all of whom made a point to step out of the way, bow their heads and mutter "Lord Perseus."

In short, it drove me crazy, all I wanted was to be treated like a normal camper. I knew why they did it, seeing as how I was an Olympian, but I contemplated how I could get them to stop. Lost in my thoughts as I was, I had barely registered the fact that I had still been walking until I was at the steps of cabin 3.

Walking in I sat down, I was in no way tired so I just sat, deep in thought. Immersed in my contemplations, I was startled back to the real world by an annoyed grunt from Annabeth. Any other being wouldn't have been able to tell whether it had been five minutes or an hour that I had sat there, on the other hand, I knew that it had been exactly seventeen minutes and thirty-two seconds.

"How was your day?" I asked cheerfully.

Walking forward, she sat beside me, "Amazing, I got to redesign Athens today." she explained excitedly, then asked, "What about yours?"

My demeanor was much less enthusiastic than hers had been, "Surprising," I told her truthfully, "not only did I defeat Poseidon in a duel, in the duel I was able to immobilize him in time."

"That is amazing!" she congratulated me, "not only could you do that to an Olympian, it worked on one of the big 3."

Modest as ever I decided to change the topic, "Annabeth," I started to tell her, her expression became more serious when my tone changed, "we still need to tell our mortal parents what has happened."

"We sure do." she told me, "Let's go see your mom, then my dad."

Since it was 3:00, we had plenty of time before dinner. Holding Annabeth's hand, I transported us to my mom's apartment.

Next, we were standing in front of the door to my mom's apartment. Raising my hand I knocked three times and waited, a moment later Mr. Blowfis answered the door. Seeing who it was, he exclaimed, "Annabeth, Percy, come right in!"

Coming through the door I spotted Sally Blowfis/Jackson, I'm still not sure what to call her yet. After greeting us, my mom asked, "What brings you two here?"

After a quick glance over to my girlfriend as she gripped my hand tighter, I told Sally and Paul everything that had happened over the past three days, while Annabeth corrected me where she saw fit. I drew my narration to a close, leaving out my training today.

Surprisingly, Paul was the first to recover. "So what will you do now?" he asked me.

Annabeth saved me from giving a stupid answer, "For now, Mr Blowfis, Percy and I will train with our parents until the gods find us competent."

This left him with an "Oh" on his mouth, having recovered my mom told us both, "Congratulations to the two of you, just make sure that since you two are gods now that you can avoid us."

"We won't." Annabeth and I assured her simultaneously. After saying our goodbyes, we walked back outside. Again I held Annabeth's hand and took us to her father's house in San Francisco.

That sounds great! Nice chapter!
laugh
Awesome
Wow, you two were really fast in reading after I posted. PROPS

ALSO, in the aspect of views and replies, my fanfic has more than all but the top 10 Son of Neptunes of the Heroes of Olympus club fanfics
last edited over a year ago
big smile
that was awesome congrats!!!!!
over a year ago Seaweed_brain1 said…
big smile
Devilish. Can't wait. Awesome.
over a year ago i_luv_percy said…
smile
That was great u r an asome writer
big smile
Love it!!!!!!
are you posting tonight?
Yep,.after I watch Daniel tosh: happy thoughts
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
nice mate
big smile
Yay!!!
(I just had a clay fight with my best friend)
cloudy
What's ur timezone?
Mine?
wink
Ya dude.(hope ur a guy);)
Eastern, I live in Virginia
cool
New chappie, hope you like it.

Chapter 17

*Annabeth*
Luckily, when we knocked on the door it was my dad that answered. He looked at us questioningly before welcoming us in. Waiting until we were seated he finally asked us, "Why have you come? A father should at least receive an Iris message before his daughter shows up."

Percy took charge, "We are terribly sorry if we have come at a bad time, but we thought it better for you to hear the news sooner rather than later."

My father couldn't contain himself, "Did you get my daughter pregnant?" He nearly shouted at my boyfriend bluntly.

That pissed me off, he could have at least trusted me enough not to do something as stupid as that. However, my anger was nothing compared to Percy's, from his expression I could tell he was livid.

I felt the need to intervene before my boyfriend decked my dad, "No no no no, nothing like that dad." I hastily assured him, while placing my hand on Percy's to calm him.

"Then what is so important that you couldn't have Iris messaged me?" I preferred his confused expression to what his face would have looked like after a godly punch from Percy.

Percy indicated that I should answer this time, "Dad," I began quietly, "Percy and I have been made gods."

He didn't even respond, instead he fainted. I don't want to know how he did it but in a split-second he went from beside me to catching my dad. After carefully placing him on the chair, Percy came back over and sat next to me.

It didn't take long for sleeping beauty to get back up. Looking over he immediately asked us, "So what are you gods of."

In no mind to boast, I answered before Percy could, "I have been made the goddess of architecture."

"Good for you my dear," my dad congratulated me, "I know how much you had wanted to be an architect." Then turning his attention to Percy he asked, "What about you Mr. Jackson?"

Perseus must have caught my drift, because he did not boast no matter how much he may have wanted to. Nonchalantly, Percy answered, "I have been given a position among the Olympians as the god of time."

My dad's jaw dropped, but he covered it up amazingly well. "That is amazing young man," he began, "you just make sure you don't cheat on Annabeth like the other Olympians do to their wives." Unknown to him, he had just scolded one of, if not the most powerful god there was.

Thank the gods, Percy didn't skip a beat, "I don't plan on ever doing that to her."

Now that we were done with my dad, Percy and I teleported back to Camp Half-Blood with thirty minutes left before dinner.

Don't worry I know it is short, I'm going to post ANOTHER tonight! I just didn't like how it felt to have 3 POVs in one chapter, so I split to two.
laugh
that was cool i was laughing soooo much when he thought she was pregnant n how he fainted!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! im laughing right now!!!!
over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
great chappie
mischievous
great chapter=)
zzz
Who is still awake? Should I post the next chapter soon or tomorrow? I,am getting tired
yuo could post soon
I try to sleep but i can't
maybe after this I can
Back to my good old friend writers block. FML, I'll post tomorrow during study hall 12:30 eastern time
great chapter!
laugh
Please post!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! YAY!
heart
Here it is, 1700 words again. Just like chapter 13.

ENJOY

Chapter 18

*Percy*
Since I had some time before dinner I realized I needed to do something very important. Giving Annabeth a kiss, I told her I would be back before dinner and ran down to the beach.

Getting there I pulled some drachmas out of my pocket and manipulated the water until I had a small rainbow. First I sent an Iris message to Tyson, when noticed my message he ran over, the first thing out of his mouth was, "Where is Annabeth?"

I confessed to him, "Actually big guy, I need your help to make a surprise for Annabeth." Seeing him nod furiously I asked him, "Can you make me a ring out of celestial bronze and send it to me?"

Tyson could tell where I was going, "Anything for Annabeth, what do you want me to put on it?" he inquired

Knowing the big guy wouldn't let me down I told him, "I know how good you are with metal, can you put an owl and a trident on it for me?"

Now Tyson was jumping up and down in excitement, "When do you need it?" he asked politely.

"I will make sure you have plenty of time big guy, you get started and I will join you in just a minute." Saying that, he ran off.

Making another rainbow in the remaining daylight I Iris messaged Aphrodite. When she appeared I practically got on my knees and begged her, "Lady Aphrodite, would you be kind enough to give me the most beautiful diamond in the world?"

When I said diamond, Aphrodite almost cried, "Of course I will, I know what you plan on doing." As soon as she vanished from the Iris message in front of me she appeared beside me.

"I have been waiting for this day!" she told me gleefully. Handing me a beautiful, one of a kind 20 karat diamond.

After I hugged her thankfully she went back to Olympus and left me on the beach, with the diamond in my hand and tears in my eyes.

Wiping away the tears I transported myself to where Tyson was working diligently on the ring. It had only been ten minutes and he was nearly done, when he noticed that I was in the room he took a break.

His bear hug nearly cracked my ribs, releasing me he noticed the diamond, "May I see it?" He pleaded with me.

"Of course you can." I answered him excitedly.

When I handed it to him, he handled it with extreme care as he inspected the size of the diamond. Finished with his inspection, he handed it back to me and went back to work.

As Tyson worked for the next two hours, I slowed the time outside of the room to a standstill. When Tyson came back over to me and held out his hand for the diamond, the anticipation welled up within me. I eagerly handed it to him, then resumed my job of slowing time.

Fifteen minutes after I had handed him the diamond, Tyson was finished, he was crying when he handed me the ring. He had a good reason to as well, it was a ring fit for a goddess. I was crying as well while I hugged Tyson and thanked him.

After assuring him I would tell Annabeth that he had made it for me I returned to the beach. While to Tyson and I, it had been two and a half hours since I had spoken with Aphrodite, to everyone else it was a matter of seconds.

Slipping the work of art into my pocket, I sprinted back to cabin 3. Not surprisingly, Annabeth had fallen asleep on the bed. If I wasn't as excited as I was right now, I could have happily joined her.

After small splash of ice-cold water, she was wide awake now. Before she could consider stabbing me, I gave her a quick kiss and helped stand her up to walk to dinner.

Arriving earlier than normal, Annabeth and I were the first ones to dinner. After making an offering to Poseidon as normal, along with another to Aphrodite, I sat with Annabeth and began to eat. I hadn't taken two bites of ambrosia when I caught a whiff of the most pleasant aroma I had ever smelled.

Sitting up straight, I looked at Annabeth and apparently she had just experienced the same thing. Luckily, she understood what was happening because she leaned over and whispered casually to me, "Someone has just burnt an offering to us."

Curious to find the guilty party, I asked the entire pavilion, "Who here just burnt an offering to Annabeth and I?"

Hands went up at every table save the Ares table and the various empty table. Katherine, one of the daughters of Aphrodite spoke up, "Why not burn an offering to the two of you? It is a great honor to have two gods among us, especially any that is more pleasant than Mr. D." She got several laughs for the last statement.

It pays to be courteous, so I told them, "Thank you all very much." After that dinner returned to normal, and I got more and more anxious for it to be over.

*Annabeth*

I could tell something was up with Percy, ever since my dad had mentioned him getting me pregnant earlier, he had become more distant. I was worried about him, when he had run down to the beach I had dearly wanted to follow him, but I had promised not to. When he woke me up in time for dinner, he looked exhausted and I could see signs that he had been crying.

That whole time I had wracked my brain looking for something I had done wrong, but couldn't think of anything. It only got worse, during dinner Percy had acted like everything was just fine, but the whole time we ate he looked anxious.

Now that we had finished dinner, I was walking with Percy. When I went to go back to the cabin, he pulled me the other direction.

Not wishing to argue I walked arm in arm with him, eventually, we meandered down to the beach. Tonight was truly beautiful, there was a full moon and all the stars were shining even more brightly then normal. Looking at the various constellations, my gaze rested on a more recent constellation, the huntress.

When I saw it, I thought back to how close I had been to joining the Hunters of Artemis and swearing off of men forever, I would never have been able to have what I had now with Percy.

Now that my thoughts came back down to earth, I turned my eyes back to Percy. He still looked nervous, I was tired of seeing him this way, so I pleaded with him, "What's wrong Percy, it is a beautiful night and yet you have been acting strangely ever since we spoke with my dad. Have I done something wrong?" Great, now there were tears in my eyes. What made me feel even worse was when he did absolutely nada to try and comfort me, instead he looked at me a smiled.

"Why are you......" My heart caught in my throat, now he was in front of me on one knee, smiling up at me.

"Annabeth Chase, I love you more than anything in the world. Will you marry me?" He asked me lovingly, the ring he was holding in his hands was above and beyond beautiful.

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer, this explained everything leading up to now. Realizing that I had been keeping him waiting, "Of course I will, I love you too." I exclaimed, before dropping to my knees as well. Now that we were on the same level, he put the ring on my finger before drawing me into a passionate kiss.

Finally drawing apart, there were tears of joy streaming down both of our faces. After embracing him tightly I finally took a chance to look at my ring closely.

How had Percy found time to get something like this done, had he done all of that in the few minutes that he had been away from me today, he was the god of time, I guess he could do that. Something clicked when I saw how carefully crafted the art on the side of the ring, which I recognized was made of celestial bronze, had been engraved into the metal.

"Tyson?" I said looking at Percy.

"Yep," he said joyously, "when I told him my plan I didn't even have to ask him to help."

Tyson, such a big teddy bear. I reminded myself mentally to thank him for all he had done. Now that I was done with the ring my eyes turned to the diamond, it was more beautiful than any I had ever seem, even in exhibits in museums.

Good old Percy, no one ever hesitates to help him, now that he was mine I promised myself to never let him go. "Where did you ever find a diamond this beautiful, my love." I asked him even though I was pretty sure who it had come from.

"Aphrodite, of course," He answered me nonchalantly. "but it is nowhere near as beautiful as you."

Flattery never hurt, but I could tell he really meant what he said. Hugging him again I whispered seriously, "Just promise me you won't pull a Zeus on me."

He shot upright, "No way in Hades would I ever do that to you." He told me seriously. Then added to clarify something for himself, "Just don't do anything like Aphrodite has."

I knew he was ribbing me, just as I had done him, but it still didn't feel good. "Of course not!" I nearly shouted, then added sweetly, "Anyways, you are much better looking than Hephaestus is."

After snuggling for a while longer, we agreed to head back to our cabin, we had another long day ahead of us. When we came into the cabin, after Percy lay down and I lay beside him, placing my head on his chest. After saying our goodnights, I fell asleep to the rhythm of his beating heart.

I don't care if you guys disapprove of two 16 year olds already living together and engaged. It is my story so suck it! They are gods for Hades sake, they will live forever.
big smile
great keep posting!!!!
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
laugh
No...i like it! Creative too. Actually, i really liked it!! Good Job!!
big smile
I love it so much I'm vibrating!!!
Please post please post please post!!!
big smile
i love it!!!
Next post tomorrow, dodgeball tournament tonight
cool
Let's take a vote, pick whichever you like best most votes wins

1) I resume my schedule of posting late at night

2) I type at night, read over during study hall, then post in study hall

3) You hate my work, want me to kill the fanfic then myself
option 1!
mischievous
option 1 or 2 why is there even a 3rd.. nice chapter i like the comment at the end lmaoo
mischievous
that was sooo cute i was like yellin!!!! i think u should do eigther 1 or 2 but for no reason what so ever u should do 3 if u do ill kill u!!!
Suck it is a very empowering word, try it sometimes
smile
I like it! But strangly, I don't think life would be this easy for them. But keep going, I will read until the end!
Oh, Option 2 because I don't read it until after school anyway so gives you more time!
big smile
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2