Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM
save

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 886

over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
mischievous
I can't wait until you post! Will you read my book? Sorry to annoy you.
Link: link

I also have a FANFIC but you might not wanna read it, coz you make your own.
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Sure, I hope to post daily
over a year ago TheMagicWord said…
Wait, so after the thrown-in-the-lake part but Rachel never gave the prophesy?
Yes, the first chapter is in the lake, but I am taking out the prophecy even though Rachel will still be there
and if anyone wants to, name some different(extremely dangerous/powerful) creatures/gods that have not been used tooo much in other fanfics
Yayyyyy, first chapter is up. I hope you like it.

Chapter 1
*Percy*

We were sitting at the bottom of Long Island Sound, I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. Of course I have liked Annabeth ever since I had first laid eyes on her but this, this was somthing other than just liking her. She has been my best friend ever since I first arrived at Camp Half-Blood, and now in our air bubble we were as alone as we would ever be.

I looked up and right into those entrancing grey eyes that now had a firm grip on my heart. Reaching out, I caressed her cheek and gave her a slight peck on the lips then whispered, “I love you Annabeth.”

As soon as those words left my mouth I heard a quick intake of breath and she sat a little more upright, suddenly my heart caught in my throat as I worried ‘What if she doesn’t feel the same way?’

Those thoughts were pushed to the side when she whispered back, “Really?”

“Yes, really”, I replied.

The next thing I knew she was giving me a deep and passionate kiss that made me feel like a million drachmas. Even more so when she cried out grinning, “Ohhh Percy you don’t know how long I have waited to hear you say those words!”

As she finished her statement she started crying, to say the least I was dumbfounded, at first all I could do was hug her and try to give her my shoulder to cry on, after being cried on for a few moments, I went and put all that I was feeling: love, confusion, anguish, hope and fear into one loving kiss. It was no surprise that she stopped crying, as we pulled away from each other she whispered, “I love you too,” into my ear. The smile that lit up my face at that moment would have rivaled Apollo’s.

“Annabeth” I started barely audible, “Why were you crying?”

She started crying again on my shoulder and in between sobs she whimpered, “Are you sure you want to know?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” I said, “Annabeth I love YOU more than anything in the world, I don’t ever want to see you sad.”

After a few more sobs she finally saos, “Wh…-When Zeus offered to make you a god, I was distraught, it took me nearly losing you for good to make me realize how I really felt, I don't know where I would be without you……”

I interrupted before she could continue, “Annabeth, as soon as they made the offer I knew I couldn't do it, I especially couldn't do that to you, you are why I turned down the gods’ offer; I will never leave you, ever!” As I explained my decision a tear ran down the side of my face.

Annabeth wiped it away and gave me another kiss, “What’s wrong?” she asked.

She had told me so I might as well tell her, Right?

I looked away and muttered, “I never told you, but I saw the brochure for the Hunters of Artemis in your bag.”

“You saw that,” she breathed out, a tear ran down her face as well and she looked a little crestfallen.

I nodded wiping her face as more tears began to run down my own.

I saw how she squirmed in anguish before continuing, “I turned down the Hunters for the same reason you turned down the gods.”

When she finished I embraced her, I could have sat there with her forever.

Then, without even thinking about it, I blurted out “Annabeth Chase, will you be my girlfriend”, the last word no more than a whisper.

She gasped and I lifted up her chin and looked in to her watery eyes, I suspected she was holding back more tears. Before I could inspect them further, she nodded slowly as an enormous grin spread across her face. “Of course” she whispered before she pulled me into another amazing kiss.

“I love you Wise Girl.”

“I love you too Seaweed Brain.”

We just sat there like that, embracing each other and enjoying the company of the one we loved for what felt like hours.

Little did they know that they were being watched by a few of their godly relatives, all of whom were contemplating what they had seen.

Feel free to comment in any way you would like, just please NO SPAM

P.S.-Don't worry the whole story won't be this mushy, I just need to set up the rest of my story.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago monarogirl95 said…
big smile
Great chapter really liked the ending with the gods watching them keep it up can't wait 4 the next chappie
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
smile
Nice chapter
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
This is really good I liked it alot post asap!!!!!!!
mischievous
I loved it! I can't WAIT! Are you gonna fall into the Lost Hero or make a new thing with Kronos (Cronus)?
My lips are sealed, you will have to wait and see. But I haven't seen a fanfic with the plot I have planned.
Ok in your guys opinions, can a god grant a mortal or a demigod immortality?
Just a warning but this chapter is going to have a lot of different povs

Chapter 2

Unknown to Percy and Annabeth, what they are doing at the bottom of the lake is being broadcasted live on Olympus TV.

*Aphrodite*
Aphrodite chuckled as she saw the two lovers sitting together at the bottom of the lake. 'Finally they have expressed their feelings, I've know this would happen ever since Percy went to rescue her from Atlas', she thought to herself.

Aphrodite then smiled thinking, 'This isn't over yet though, I still have many hardships left for this young couple. I wonder how they will cope with we Olympians have in store for them.'

*Poseidon*
Laughter boomed out of the sea gods palace, and a hurricane mysteriously disappeared just off the coast of Florida, he didn't need Olympus TV to show him what was going on at the bottom of long island sound, he was sea god for crying out loud. "That's my boy!" He yelled before continuing, "Even if she is the spawn of Athena, I am proud of him."

His next statement was much quieter, "I just hope they can keep it together when our latest decision takes effect."

*Athena*
'Why?' Athena asked herself, even with all the wisdom in the world she had no idea why her favorite daughter would date that stupid son of Posiedon.

"Only time will tell" she told herself, she secretly hoped that the latest decision by the 12 Olympians would rip them apart.

*Zeus*
"This will be interesting", Zeus muttered to himself as he wondered how these two lovers would do with his latest decision, and how his successor would cope with what was about to happen.

*Dionysus*
'Finally,' the god of wine said to himself, 'maybe I can leave this hellhole a little earlier than my dad had planned, and go see my wife.'

What do u guys think?
And vote quickly, who should my next pov be Percy or Annabeth
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
KWL chappies but the first one had a LOT of love which made me gag a little BUT I LUV IT ANYWAYS
Sorry about the luvy duvy, I couldn't resist. Just had to set romance up early,
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
In my opinion yes, a god can grant a mortal/demigod immortality. And I think the next POV should be in Annabeth's since the 1st was Percy's POV. Can't wait for more!
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
Please post soon!
tongue
This is my first fanfic and it already has 277 views! Thanks to that there will be another chapter tonight, but late tonight.
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
laugh
that was really good!! i liked it hope u can post more n i think the next chapter should b annabeths i totally loved the 1st chapter n the 2nd one made me laugh
I just made the baseball team at my high school, so happy, don't worry I will still post at least one chapter daily. Most likely post times are either 8:00 am, 12:00 pm(study hall) or some time after practice(6:00pm-12:00am).

Chapter 3

*Annabeth*
'Finally,' was the first thought to cross my mind, I had never been this happy in my life. I looked into the sea green eyes that have always made my heart flutter when I gaze into them, needless to say, my heart started doing backflips again.

As my heart rate returned to normal an involuntary shiver racked my body, Percy must have noticed because he pulled me closer so I lay my head on his shoulder. Oh my gods, what would our parents say I suddenly worried. I mean Percy's dad is pretty cool, we could get him to understand without too much trouble. However it wasn't him I was worried about, it was my mom, she wasn't quite as easy going as Poseidon usually is, especially when it came to a certain son of the aforementioned sea god. Hopefully she could overcome their disagreement and allow me to be with the one person who made me happy, no way in Hades.

Might as well ask Percy's opinion on this one, who knows he has surprised me before with a rare show of intelligence. I looked at him, "Percy?" I inquired, he turned and looked at me, "What will our parents say about us?"

After a moments silence he replied, "My dad should be easy enough to convince, with me and Tyson working on him he will listen." After a brief pause while a look of deep thought on his face he continued, "Your mom however, pretty soon the Curse of Achilles will be the only thing protecting me from being castrated by her. Is there any way you could discourage her from attempting it?"

This made me laugh and helped me relax, the funniest part being how correct he was. "Maybe I could at least stop her from doing that," I teased. "We will figure something out." I said, maybe not as confidently as I should have.

"Of course we will." he said in a tone that made me wonder if he was being sarcastic or not. Before I could continue my not necessarily optimistic train of though he interrupted, "We should probably head up before they start to worry about us being gone for too long."

I had to agree with him on that one, "You know how awkward Chiron is when it comes to relationships between two of his campers." I added.

"Especially when those two campers are us." he added with another of his smiles. Then after giving me another kiss that lit up my world he pointed up and said, "Lets not keep them waiting," then suddenly our bubble of air was floating up towards the dock.

How was that, next chapter is back to Percy. Depending on whether I get some feedback before I pass out will determine how quickly the next chapter is posted *hint hint!*
over a year ago monarogirl95 said…
I love how you have shown us what the gods are up to.
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
I agree with monarogirl95 only a few fanfics show what the gods are doing. The chapter was really good.
I'm glad you guys like the gods' point of view, that was probably the hardest part. I will try to keep throwing them in now and then

P.S. - This story will not tie in to the Lost Hero or the Heroes of Olympus.
Good chapters also like how you used the Gods POV
Please please please post soon
crying
Only four comments, and in my opinion those were some pretty decent chapters. Any comment is fine, they make an author feel good about what he/she is writing.
Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postPost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
Again, please keep the spam to a minimum. But it is nice to know that at least one person can't wait for me to post. I just got out of practice will post in a little bit
big smile
that was really good just read ch 3 n i liked it hope u can keep writing on the gods pov that was hilarious hope u post soon
mischievous
Sorry that I haven't posted yet, the chapter is turning out to be a little longer than expected. but I think it will make up for itself.
Too bad I can't put together an essay as quickly as I am getting this fanfic to go.

Chapter 4

*Percy*
As our heads came out of the water, for some strange reason Clarisse and the others were still standing at the edge of the dock. There was no way in Hades anyone other than a god could have known we would come out at that precise moment, much less a bunch of kids with ADHD. I felt Annabeth's grip on my hand tighten, and when my eyes met hers I could tell she was wierded out too.

"Wow, for a son of the sea god you weren't under for very long Percy." Clarisse said pointedly then continued with, "As a matter of fact I didn't expect to see you two for quite a while, I'm disappointed in you both."

Now I was really worried, Annabeth and I had been thrown in the lake hours ago and now apparently we were the only ones to notice anything at all. Just for clarification on this I tentatively asked, "What do you mean?"

Several of the campers on the dock laughed at this before quieting when one of them yelled, "You two weren't even under for 30 seconds, with your abilities most of us didn't expect to see you until breakfast." This got some laughs from the crowd. I was glad it was dark because I was blushing and could tell Annabeth was as well.

"Sorry to disappoint," I said with a grin. No point in telling them what had really gone on down there and I will keep my thoughts on what was happening right now to myself until I get a chance to talk to Annabeth about it. To make sure that time would ever come to pass I added, "Nothing else to see here people we need to get to our cabins before the Harpies come out." This got some people to leave, I heard a few remarks I care not to repeat but eventually Annabeth and I were the last ones on the dock.

"Goodnight wise girl, I will see you in the morning." I said, giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Night seaweed brain." She said giving me a kiss before she walked away.

Different thoughts went on tangents through my mind as I wandered back to cabin 3. Walking in, I took off my shirt and collapsed on my bed, as I lay there thinking about the amazing day I just had I heard a knock on the front door of my cabin.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bead, walking to the door I opened it but when I looked out there was no one at the door. "Hmmm," I said to myself, as I started to close the door an invisible force pushed it back open. "Hi Annabeth! Come on in." I said just loud enough so she could hear me but nobody in the cabin next door could. I moved aside so she could come in then closed the door.

I was not surprised when she appeared seemingly out of thin air with a Yankees cap in her hand. What I was not prepared for was what she was wearing, her spaghetti-strap nightgown came to a stop just above her knees and was the same shade of gray as her eyes. Just looking at her in it made me smile, this turned into a wolfish grin as she walked up and put her arms around my neck. As she did this I gave her a kiss and pulled her over to my bed.

As I lay down she did as well, apparently my chest makes a damn good pillow because as soon as she lay her head on it I could literally feel her relax, this made me relax as well.

"Percy?" she began with a tear in the corner of her eye, I knew where this was going. "What happened at the bottom of the lake really happened, right?" As she asked her question she looked at me expectantly.

"Of course it did my love." While saying this I lightly wiped the sole tear away.

"Thank the gods!" she exclaimed, "you don't know how worried I was when Clarisse said that when we came out of the water. I had started to doubt myself and write it of as a really good dream." she said, finishing with a sigh.

I wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "It was no dream, that I'm sure of." There was the smile I had been hoping for. Continuing I said, "Now that you know it wasn't a dream, what do you think made Clarisse and them feel like it had only been seconds?."

I had been hoping that as she was wise girl she would have an answer, sadly for once she didn't have an answer for me. Instead she said, "No idea, I had been planning on asking you the same thing. I guess all we can do is ask Chiron and Mr. D what they think tomorrow."

That was better than anything I could think of so I hastily agreed. The next part was much more awkward as I asked, "Was that all you came to talk about?"

She smile and said something along the lines of "Pervert" and hit me playfully on the arm. "Actually," sue continued, "I was wondering if I could spend the night with you." It was at that moment that I noticed the duffel bag that she had obviously already laid next to my dresser.

"Of course." I said before adding jokingly, "don't get any ideas now." That time she actually hit me, even being invulnerable it still stung, but all it did was make my smile bigger.

She kissed me and lay back on my chest while wrapping her arms around me like a giant Percy teddy bear. The next thing I knew she was out, I could have watched her sleep all night, but eventually I whispered, "Good night Annabeth." Before I fell asleep as well.

Eh, eh. Was it worth the wait? It is longer than chapters 2&3 combined. I hope you like it, I'm still waiting for suggestions on possible monsters.

Also, who should be the POV for next chapter.

over a year ago i_luv_percy said…
big smile
Im new here nd i luv it it think the nxt pov shuld b annabeths
mischievous
LOve it!!! I love the chapters, and now...
I want action! (Mushy is nice, action is forever. lol, it's fine however it is)
Fine fine fine, action in a few chapters. Now they have to talk to their parents(after talking to Chiron)
The gods
Ps: great great great chapter
Please please please post again soon
smile
nice
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
I know what you mean. Writing essay and things take forever but when you're writing a fanfic you can write it really fast.
mischievous
I'm almost done with the next chapter, hope to post after I get out of baseball practice. Posts
I can't wait.
Really
zzz
Lmao, just got out. Chapter 5,coming up soon
big smile
your #1 greatest fan
mischievous
Sorry for posting later than expected, thank you percabethlover1 for being my number 1 fan

Chapter 5

*Annabeth*
Everybody knows that a demigod's dreams are hardly normal, luckily I didn't have any last night.

When I opened my eyes I was in cabin 3, I wasn't sure what time it was but it must have been early because Percy wasn't up yet. He was sleeping peacefully with a slight smirk on his face.

I almost got back in bed beside him but thought better of it and instead grabbed my duffel bag and walked into the bathroom. For a bathroom it was nice, perks of being the son of the sea god I guessed, once in I took a quick shower. The water heated instantaneously, perfect temperature, and for some reason the water did more than just help me clean up. As the water came over me I felt invigorated with a boost of energy.

Finally getting out of the shower I dried of and dressed in my daily attire. Walking back in I saw Percy was still out cold, resisting the urge to throw a bucket of water on him I instead crawled back onto the bed and lay my head on his chest.

Suddenly after one knock the door flew open and in the doorway was Grover. As soon as he saw me he blushed and mouthed, 'Sorry' before beginning to step away. Too late though the door slamming open had been enough to wake Percy.

As he sat up I thought it would he wise to do so as well. "What's up G-man?" He asked.

"Oh sorry Perce didn't mean to interrupt, just wanted to wake you up for breakfast." Grover answered still blushing.

"No problem Grover," with that he got out of bed and after whispering, "I'll be right back," and giving me a kiss he ran into the bathroom.

Less than 5 minutes later he was back out, even after getting ready hastily he looked great to me. "Lets go," he said. As we walked out he put his arm over my shoulder as mine snaked around his waist. Grover, being the odd man out muttered something about seeing Juniper and ran off.

That was no problem with me, as we walked I told Percy, "After we eat breakfast we need to go to the big house and talk to Chiron and Mr. D."

"Yes mam," he said.

As we walked into the dining pavilion, everyone was staring at the two of us. What got its fair share of comments and nervous glances though was when I sat at the Poseidon table with Percy, especially Chiron. I half expected him walk over and make me sit back at the Athena table, but there was no way I was going to leave my boyfriend alone for breakfast.

Savings both of us an awkward conversation instead all Chiron did was ask why we were late. After muttering a few lame excuses we went on with our breakfast, what surprised me more was that there were none of the usual snide comments where Mr. called Percy and I by the wrong name. His silence was explained when I glanced up to his chair and saw that he wasn't here.

After we ate breakfast, receiving glares from the Athena table the whole time, Percy and I headed arm in arm to the big house. Inside we saw Chiron, back in wheelchair form, it was as if he was waiting for us. As he saw us he looked slightly uncomfortable, even more so as he said with a slight smile, "I heard about your dip in the lake last night."

This made both of us look at the floor, Percy broke the silence by asking, "Where is Mr. D?"

"Ah," Chiron said, "he was called to an emergency meeting of the Olympians last night and hasn't come back yet."

"Ok." Percy said, "about last night Chiron."

"Yes, I have already been told what happened. Apparently many of the campers were disappointed in seeing you so soon." Chiron joked meekly.

"That is what we came to talk to you about," I said. "Chiron, Percy and I agree, we were at the bottom of the lake for hours, not underwater for seconds."

"That explains much," Chiron started, "including why Dionysus had to go to Olympus."

"Thank you Chiron." I said before Percy could ask any more questions. With my being a daughter of Athena, Chiron, always the teacher, usually chooses to let me think things out on my own.

I gave Percy a look that said, 'Let's go.' before I pulled him with me back outside.

Ever the leader, the first thing Percy did once we did when we were outside was ask, "Alright, what's your plan wise girl?"

Of course he would ask me, so I told him what I was thinking, "We will go to Olympus to talk to our parents. For one we need to tell them about us dating and two, at least my mom and in all likelihood, you dad will have an answer for what happened yesterday."

"Sure," he muttered, "but let's go see dad first though so I can say goodbye before your mom blasts me."

Seeing no argument there all I could do was smile. "Alright then, where will we find him?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "My first guess would be his palace, but since the gods are having a meeting we will Iris message Tyson to be sure."

Sounded good to me so while he manipulated some water to make a rainbow, I pulled out a drachma and said, "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Tyson at the Cyclopes' forges." while throwing my drachma into the rainbow.

There standing in front of us was Tyson, Percy yelled his name over the din. As he turned around at hearing his name he noticed us. "ANNABETH, Percy!" he yelled, while trying to give the Iris message a hug.

"Hey, big guy," Percy said, "Do you know where dad is?"

"He is here, he was at the meeting but he left early." Tyson told us gladly, "Are you coming to see him?"

"Yes we are," Percy told him, "and you too, just as long as it will be okay if Annabeth can come."

"Yes it is," he told us, "as long as she is with you she won't go splat."

This made me feel a whole lot better, "We will see you later than." I told him.

"Alright, you know where to go Percy." He told us as the Iris message ended.

I looked up at Percy and smiled, now we had a place to start. "Let's go see your dad." I told him.

As we started walking towards the beach, suddenly Percy started screaming and collapsed. He was already unconscious when I screamed for a medic.

Sorry for taking so long, had a little bit of a slow-down aka slight writers block.
laugh
Thank you
You're welcome, who is next POV, halfway through it will be Poseidon, until then?????
When are you going to post next?
Tonight or tomorrow, we will see. I will post later which one.
smile
i think that the next pov should be half on poseidon n the other half on athena when percy n annabeth go tell them that they r dating great chapter by the way keep writing hope u post soon
Not spoiling but they talk to Athena chapter after Poseidon, which demigod is what I meant.
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
that was a great chap!!! hope u can post soon
It could be percy but you could find a way to tie in nico and/or Thalia
Please post soon