Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 886

over a year ago tincanluver said…
big smile
this story is awesome!!! post post post post post post!!!
over a year ago AnnabethGranger said…
big smile
heyyy i finally got caught up it was amazing so glad ur back to posting again keep up the great work, Annabeth Granger
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
big smile
@tincanluver- I'm glad you like it

@AnnabethGranger- its good to see you back here too

In case everyone didn't see my post from last week, I am currently at a camp where I have extremely little time to type. Die to this I won't be posting for a little while, but I am always thinking about how my stories will continue and of my fans. Thank you all
over a year ago PersesJr said…
OK HAVE FUN AT CAMP
over a year ago tincanluver said…
smile
hope ur camp experience is awesome!!!!
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
big smile
please post its good
over a year ago choconelsters said…
big smile
this has been by far the best fanfic i have read!!!! cant wait to keep reading:D
big smile
i know your at a camp but post when possible asap plz your great writer
over a year ago Safree said…
mischievous
wow that was so cool. hope u r havin fun at camp. please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
laugh
have fun at camp but this story is great!
Anybody reading this live in Chicago?
big smile
i dont
when you get back will you post every day?
On one fanfic or the other
smile
Post soon plz and can you check out my fanfic.Its called "The Son Of Neptune. by PersesJr
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
smile
LOVE the fanfic. I just got caught up cuz i lost the link to it, but this is AWSOME! I just got back from camp... Have fun at camp & on the vaca!
~~Piper~~
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
wink
Hey:) Hope you'll soon post:) Have fun at camp! I'm not from Chicago, I'm from Denmark:P But I'm doing the musical called Chicago!
Actually I'm from Virginia, but I was visiting family. Should post tomorrow
zzz
it is 4:23 "tomorrow" know i was on all night.
laugh
are you back yet?
smile
What Percy99Jackson said
Gods, summer work is murder. Chapter sometime between 12pm-am tomorrow, July 26
big smile
its the 26th.and if you get time do the waves in the moonlight too plz i cant wait literally
big smile
working on typing now, thank the gods

also,check this out
link
over a year ago bstras said…
Keep up the work.
big smile
Chapter 33

*Annabeth*

When I woke up Percy was still out cold. Deciding that I might as well make myself look presentable, I went to go shower.

Again for some reason I noticed that the shower’s water reinvigorated me more than it should have. Shrugging it off, I went about cleaning myself up.

Walking out of the bathroom I saw that Percy was still knocked out, I guess letting a bunch of demigods beat you up is tiring.

After looking at my watch, I realized that it was only 5:00. The moment I crawled back into bed Seaweed Brain’s arms wrapped around me, laying my head down on his chest I let my mind drift off.

Instead of my usual dreamless sleep, I had my first demigod like dream since I had become a god. Immediately I knew it was bad news.

I caught brief glimpses of several Olympians laying in crash craters dispersed throughout the country. Then my dream flashed to an empty room constructed of cinderblocks, in it were Percy, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades and Athena. Most of them had ichor coming from various cuts, they all looked dead tired. Percy and Poseidon were having a hushed conversation in the corner when suddenly the roof was ripped off of the building. I caught a flash of lightning before waking up.

Percy was wide awake and had his arms around me protectively, when he saw that I was calm he cautiously let me free. “What happened?” he asked, some sixth sense told him something was up.

“I’m not really sure,” I lied, “you tell me.”

He could obviously tell that I was holding something back but luckily he didn’t press me. Instead he frowned while thinking then spoke, “Your scream woke me up, and then when you started thrashing I held onto you to assure you didn’t hurt yourself. After doing that for a few minutes, you woke up and here we are.”

With a brief hesitation he breached the barrier, “So what really happed to get you so worked up?”

Looking into his eyes I whispered, “I had a dream, but for now that’s all I will say until after I talk to my mom about it.”

He smiled, “That’s fine with me.” Then he leaned in and gave me a light kiss, “I’m gonna go take a quick shower.”

My definition of a quick shower was just blown out of the water. As soon as the door closed, Percy opened it, his hair still wet from his shower.

He laughed when he saw my mouth hanging open, a quick kiss on my lips got it closed again. “Are you ready to go?” he asked me.

As he grabbed hold of my hand, we walked over to the pavilion. Breakfast flew by; all I did was think about my dream and what it could mean.

With a quick kiss to my fiancé I travelled to meet with Athena. As soon as she saw me she spoke loudly and clearly, “Sadly, we have to completely re-do the plans we made yesterday.”

‘It’s now or never.” I told myself.

“No. We have a bigger problem.” I said hesitantly.

Turning her storm grey eyes on me, she asked, “And what would that be?”

“I had a strange dream last night.” I blurted out.

Taking her raised eyebrow as a sign to continue, I told her all about my dream.

Her answer surprised as much as the speed of Percy’s shower this morning. “I have no idea what this could be.” She said sadly. Before I could argue with her she continued, “Until whoever or whatever shows up, all we can do is wait. For now we will update our plans with our new allies.”

Nodding, I followed her into the other room to rework our plan.

In short, we had the perfect plan. Each camper would pair up with their godly parent and Nico would be with Percy and me. Nico, Percy and myself would be guarding the flag, Hephaestus and his children would set traps along with Demeter and her children (trust me, its no fun to be wrapped up in tree roots), Artemis and her hunters along with Athena’s female children were taking the enemy’s left flank while Hermes cabin and the rest of Athena’s children were taking the right, lastly Poseidon, Athena, all the minor gods and their children and Tyson were going right up the middle.

Now that the plan was complete, I set myself to designing a temple for Nike on Olympus before going back to camp. The design looked amazing, and my brain felt numb, but it was completely finished.

With a departing hug to my mom, I teleported straight to cabin 3; seeing as how Percy was still gone, I collapsed on the bed and was out. It felt like I’d been asleep for five minutes when Percy shook me awake just in time for dinner.

While I ate I filled him in on the plan Athena and I had devised, understanding it completely he beamed at me, “It’s perfect,” he said happily, “just like you.” The last bit was whispered in my ear before giving me a breathtaking kiss.

After dinner, we walked down to sit on the dock, with our feet in the water I looked back up at him. “About the dream……” I murmured, even though I said it quietly I had his complete attention. Without hesitation I explained it to him then told him how my mom said we would have to wait it out for now.

Smiling he looked at me, “That’s fine with me, I’m in no hurry to charge into another big conflict. All that matters it that I am here with you, but you look tired, I think we should go to sleep.”

He carried me bridal style back to the cabin, I nodded off before he even made it to the door.
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
heart
Yippee! Really good chapter!!!! A new conflict?!!!! *sigh* why are percabeth always involved in the conflicts? Don't get me wrong! I love it!!! And I love the series and everything! It's just you'd think after Kronos, RR might give them some piece rather than Gaea and the giants! But... LONG LIVE PERCABETH!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
smile
Awesome chapter dude,plz post soon
big smile
awesome great epic brilliant post soon plz
oh my little ** that was so good as all ways but plz post soon
over a year ago bstras said…
Thank god posted.
cool
Chapter 34

*Percy*

At first it had been a peaceful night’s sleep, but then my usual luck pulled through and it was my turn to have a dream. I saw things from what appeared to be the top of a mountain; several of the gods were flying around several tornadoes that enveloped something that couldn’t be pleasant, I couldn’t see what it was but it wasn’t looking good, Artemis and Apollo were pouring their arrows into the storm, Hera and Zeus were both shooting lightning bolts into the storm, from far away I couldn’t tell but Athena and Annabeth were building something further in front and Poseidon was firing blue bolts of energy into the storm.

With perfect timing Poseidon threw his Trident into the storm at the same time Zeus threw his master bolt, the earth shook from the blast of the two colliding with their target. Whatever was in there staggered back momentarily before whatever it was in the storm blasted Hera with enough force to send her across several states. Poseidon’s Trident had returned to his hand and he yelled to me, “PERSEUS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!”

I immediately sat straight up in bed, wide awake. I must have been quiet because Annabeth was still asleep. Taking a breath I realized it was 2:30 in the morning, so I lay back down and drifted back to sleep.

Four hours later I opened my eyes from a dreamless sleep; my dream replayed itself vividly in my mind. For several minutes I lay still with Annabeth asleep on my chest and thought about what it could be, could Typhon have risen that quickly? That was the only thing I could think of with that skill set other than Zeus, and it clearly wasn’t him.

Putting that aside to speak with Annabeth about, I turned to my instruction method for today, I had ordered a few “things” from Eurytion that were about to be set free into the woods around camp. For now the crates were sitting behind the Big House, Chiron had been more than happy with my idea to bring in more giant scorpions. Except this time there were more scorpions and they were a little bigger; each had a sack of drachmas tied to its back and the winning team was the one with the most after all the scorpions were gone. Don’t ask me how I got the drachmas on, it wasn’t pretty, and Annabeth would kill me if she found out.

Just then Annabeth began to stir, sure enough she sat up and gave me a light kiss before hurrying to go shower. When she finished, she looked as beautiful as ever. She came up and wrapped her arms around me and stood on her tip toes to crash her lips against mine.

Five minutes later we finally pulled apart, pausing time I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower, got dressed and went back to my fiancé.

Annabeth was still in the same spot she was in before my shower, going back to where I had been standing I let time resume its flow. “Ready to go?” I asked her, a smile on both our faces.

“Of course dear.” She said sweetly.

While we walked to the pavilion I decided to tell her about my dream, she didn’t look as surprised as I thought she would be. I guess she had expected it after her’s, but I could still see that she was deep in thought about it.

As we sat down for breakfast she snapped out of her brooding and looked at me, speaking loud enough so that I was the only one to hear her she spoke her mind, “No way in Hades Typhon could rise that quickly after how your dad finished him off.”

“That’s exactly what I thought, but I don’t know of anyone or anything else capable of doing that.” I said calmly.

After a nod and a brief pause she ended the topic for now, “I will see what Athena thinks about this and get back to you about it tonight.” She added a quick kiss to reassure to me that everything was fine.

We finished our meals quickly then had to go our separate ways.

Sprinting to the Big House, I went around and transported the crates with me into the middle of the woods. By the time I finished spreading the scorpions around I made it back just before all of the campers arrived.

After explaining the rules, I let the camper’s pair off as they wished. There ended up being forty different teams consisting of 2-4 campers each, which was perfect since I had just set exactly 135 scorpions loose. At the last minute I changed the rules that everyone had four hours to collect as many drachmas as they could, Annabeth and I could clean up the stragglers afterwards.

No sooner had I given the word to start and everyone was sprinting into the woods, Nico had paired himself up with a couple of Nike’s children.

Over the next few hours I heard clashes and the occasional scream originating from different areas of the forest. It wasn’t long before I had to blow the horn and call everyone back in.

Even though I saw various bruises, scrapes and cuts, they all seemed to have had a decent time. Once I tallied everyone’s scores, Nico and the two daughters of Nike, whom I now recognized as Evelyn and Darian barely squeezed ahead of Clarisse and Chris to win. The surprising third was the Stoll brothers, Lou Ellen and Katie Gardner.

Each team was allowed to split its winnings as they desired, and the top three were exempt from chores until after the game of Capture the flag. With one last count I found out that there were still between fifteen and twenty scorpions lurking in the woods, at least I would get to have a little fun later.

Right now it was time for lunch; since I wasn’t feeling hungry I went down and took a nice swim.

When I got out someone handed me my shirt, I muttered, “Thanks.” But it took me a moment to realize who it was that was standing there.

“You’re welcome Percy.” Annabeth said with a giggle. Somehow Athena had let her take the rest of the day off, which I had no problem with. After a moment’s hesitation she started, “About your dream Perce…….”

I interrupted her and said, “How about you tell me while we take care of a few leftovers?” She raised an eyebrow at leftovers but happily followed me into the woods.

Once we were certainly alone she continued from where I had interrupted her, “Athena feels the same as us, her only explanation is that it would be Typhon.”

“And that is such good news.” I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Before she could continue a trio of scorpions came into the clearing we were walking through. All I did was raise my sword and a bolt of energy blasted them all to dust. Winking at Annabeth, I asked with a smirk, “Where were we?”

With the smile that I adored she pointed out the actual good news, “Two things Seaweed Brain: First, now that you are an Olympian, Typhon will be manageable. Second, there is nothing we can do right now anyways, nobody even knows how long it will be before what you saw happens.”

“Thanks, Annabeth.” I said, giving her a quick kiss. “Now let’s go finish these scorpions.

For some reason all of the scorpions charged us in groups no smaller than the three we had seen first. Each time a group came at us either Annabeth or I would obliterate them immediately.

When only six were left and the sky was beginning to darken, suddenly all of them came up and encircled us. Turning to Annabeth I asked smugly, “Would you like to do the honors?”

“Of course!” She laughed. Drawing her dagger she jumped, slashed, stabbed and dove and within moments we were standing in a ring of dust.

That moment was when the conch horn sounded time for dinner, I teleported us both to our seats in the pavilion. That evening the smell that wafted towards me during the offering smelled particularly good, acknowledging the fact that Nico was walking away from the fire I turned back to my ambrosia.

Instead of going down to the beach, that night Annabeth and I slept on the roof of cabin 3. Tyson’s snores were inaudible through the building’s thick roof.

I remember thinking that the stars were especially bright that night before nodding off with my Wise Girl already asleep on my chest.
big smile
great nice cool is it the king of gaints or typhon? post soon plz ps cant wait for the cature the flag.
wink
There will be no giants! (hint hint)
laugh
you are like Marshal from how i met your mother, and great post
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
heart
Love it! Oh, and, Calypso with Nico sounds good but... Well, it sounds better than her being a Hunter. I mean, for millenia she has been trying to get a guy and if she became a Hunter... Well, I think it would just be ironic. Anyway, AWSOME chapters.
~Piper~
kiss
Thank you! I'm in New York til Thursday, but then back to posting
big smile
ok dude
plz check this out link
big smile
post asap plz!ps.sorry if im spaming!
awwww so cute! plz post,i am dieing!
big smile
that is so good can't wait for your post
Soon, still in NY. Guess what kind of case I ordered for my phone?
hmmm
what kind?
laugh
Trident KRAKEN, Haha perfect for me
big smile
nice i want one
What type of phone do you have?
cake
blackberry
I'm getting the black & grey for Droid incredible
big smile
you going to post soon.i know im spaming but i really want one sorry.but do post when ready