Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 886

over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
sad
Awwww ):
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Had a baseball game today, didn't get home til after 10:00. I'll try to finish chapter but no promises
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
worried
PleaseeeeeeeE???
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
smile
When will you post? It's okey if your busy, you dont need to post every day(:
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
PLZ PLZ PLZ POST I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
plz hurry up and post
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
GUYS! really u need to stop rushing.he's probably busy or something. i know i am. just plz stop telling him to post. it probly just gets him irritated and makes him NOT want to post. so just plz stop. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hades223 said…
Plz post soon
over a year ago PercyJfan100 said…
angry
I love your story !!! I can't wait for the next chapter !!! Oh, are you going to write a chapter that has their (And by 'their' I mean Percy and Annabeth's) wedding ??? I hope you do, cuz i think it'll be cool. Please Post Soon !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy cuz i don't know how to be patient !!!!!!!!!
smile
When r u going 2 post. and by that, i mean, what time of day (A.M., P.M., etc.) or around what exact time. Please Post Soon. G2G.
sad
I'm sorry, I probably sound bossy. Again, I'm sorry. Like i said b4, i have no patience. Sorry, Again.
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
people just calm down, if you guys went through like twenty days without a chapter I sure you can go a week or two
hmmm
when will u post. please say soon. cuz i can't wait. love the story. i'm trying 2 estimate your posting time. hmmm.........
Hurry and post, please !!! Sorry. as u can probably tell, i am (unfortunatley) NOT the patient type. Again, please post soon !!!
over a year ago eejin2 said…
come on percabeth5!
angry
Come on !!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting like 4ever !!!!!!!!! wheb r u gonna post ???????????? i'm getting irritated !!!!!!!!! Please Post SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
Percabeth5, will u hurry up and post ???????? Cuz i am tired of waiting !!!!!!!!!! I know i sound bossy !!!!!!!!!!! But i am getting REALLY AGITATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so plese Post SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
HURRY UP AND POST !!!!!!! Sorry 2 b bossy, but having 2 wait is getting on my nerves !!! again, plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
dude, what r u waiting 4 ???????????? Post already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
Would u hurry up and POST ?????????????????????????????????????????
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
angry
Wow YOU ARE SPAMMING SOOOOOO MUCH IT ISN'T FUNNY!!!! Dude. STOP!
angelic
me ??? i'm asking cuz i don't know what "SPAM" means !!!
crying
i'm sorry. i didn't know. it was an accident.(did i spell that right ???) i didn't even know what the term 'spam' ment, until i visited that link !!! Sorry again !!! i hope u aren't 2 annoyed !!!
It's alright, just please don't do it again
over a year ago sonu_trevor said…
laugh
its an awesome story cant wait for more when r u gonna post again??
smile
I'm not pushing you, I promise! But I just wanna know hy your not posting? I mean, you answer some of the questions?? Why dont you post at the same time? Just courious
smile
by the way Percy's symbol of power can be Tyson's shield and riptide on top of it like a hand of a clock(i know it's a lame idea)
big smile
I actually like your idea, sonu_trevor. w/ the sheild and sword i mean !!! Good idea !!!
over a year ago SonofChaos said…
big smile
That last chapter was AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm hanging on every word!
over a year ago percabeth97 said…
sad
Please post soon it's been a week already... :(
over a year ago percysmile said…
Well the shed is a clock (god of time) it would make sence POST PLEASE POST !!!!!!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!! where did you go??????????¿!!¡
smile
@PercyJfan100 thanks!!
@percabeth5 when r u gna post again??
big smile
Your welcome, sonu_trevor. it really is a great idea !!! percabeth5, plz post soon !!!
over a year ago beastmode1 said…
angelic
Post! please post!
angry
Where r u, percaeth5 ??? u haven't posted in a month !!! We all r anxious 2 see your latest chapter, so why won't u post ??? u r taking 4ever !!! hurry and post plz !!!
hmmm
Mabey she's just nor passined about writing this anymore... So if that's the case, I think it's okey. Sure it's a shame, but if it's so, you wouldent wanna write something that boars you. Or it might be becouse something has happend to her? Who knows, she could have dies. (hope not, just saing!!!) Please be alive, and if you are there, please tell if you ARE gonna post AT ALL???
worried
u haven't posted in so long, i'm worried !!! where r u ??? u said u would post the next day after your last post. but that was a whole MONTH ago !!!!! i'm getting anxious. scratch that, i am anxious !!!!!!! it's like u have disapeared off the face of earth !!! it's 1 thing if u don't post becuz u r finishing the whole book (which i highly doubt), but it's completely un-called 4 2 ignore us 4 no reason !!! if u r still alive, atleast tell us if u plan on EVER posting again !!!!!! PLZ POST EXTREMELEY SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am getting worried. wait, scratch that, i AM worried !!!!!!!! again please post VERY soon !!!!!!!!!
sick
Please give some kind of sign that your okey??
over a year ago bstras said…
Post please! I'm worried. It's summer time and your school's probably out so post please!
worried
Percabeth5, r u even ALIVE ???? If u r, give us a sign !!! we r all worried !!! plz post VERY soon !!!
Hey guys, Im back. Sorry I was gone for so long, right after my last chapter I went to visit my dad and while I was there I typed 4 or 5 chapters for Lord of Time on my phone but I didnt have a internet connection to load them up on. Then when got back I dropped my phone and broke it, then when I tried to synch my new phone with the writing app it wouldnt work. If you guys want I can try again and rewrite the chapters, but if you dont Ill understand.

I am also really sorry that I havent come back on here before now.

@Emil5634- its he not she, I'm a guy
last edited over a year ago
We still want u to post those chapters
I will have to retype them
cake
we all really, Really, REALLY want u 2 post soon. i am so glad u haven't quit and r still alive !!!!!!!! o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry and post !!!!!!!!!!! i am extremley anxious !!!!!!! let's celebrate your return and have some cake !!!!!!!!!!!!! (i seriously am going 2 some cake, my aunt just had a b-day party, and snuck sime cake home w/ me !!!!!! how my parents missed that, i don't know !!!)
laugh
it is ok if u have 2 re-type !!! as long as we still get 2 read them !!! horray 4 percabeth5 !!!
big smile
will u tell us when u r going 2 post next. cuz i only get 1 hour of pc time a day, except i get 2 choose when i get that hour, so i know when i should come online. plz tell me when u will post the next chapter, so i know what hour 2 come check the website. plz atleast post an answer 2 my 1st question !!!
are u going to post or what
sorry i sound rude there