Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 886

over a year ago AnnabethGranger said…
hmmm
stop thats not nice giv him time and i bet he will post again and thats total spam! Come on Percabeth please keep posting this is my favorite plot of all time!
~~~annabeth granger
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
smile
we're not trying to spam, just the oppesit(:
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
blush
I dont think i will like if someone continues my story because i haven't been abble to post, is so wrong
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
no dont be mad. Peapole like me just get bord its not part of Percabeth's story, its just some thing to do while waiting like muffin wars.... look at The Gods Read The Lost Hearo. plz don't be mad its just fun
last edited over a year ago
and this is my faveret story to plz post soon Percabeth
i mean come on isint it just a little cool to learn about Persian myths just a little i like it and its not spam i can show you spam and you dont want that trust me dont be mad sory if you are but i will delet it if Percabeth tells me to i mean what if Percabeth likes it
over a year ago PersesJr said…
come on man post,u cant just live
smirk
Just my words 1hades1(;
see some peapole know what i mean
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Hey guys, I'm back for a while. It's a amazing how much stuff piles up. Just started on next chapter, think I might do one for waves in the moonlight as well. I'm sorry I left you for so long

@1hades1- could you please delete the chapter you posted, I'm not mad but please delete it. If you really want to write a Persian fanfic then create a forum page for one
yes hes back
big smile
yay hes back yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

well it was fun wile it lasted and didint take long to write
big smile
i know nothing about Persian myths i just looked up Persian gods and used what i got so no one expect a Persian fanfic i can not say how exited i am that your back i like the percy as a god. what if like a hundered years later thay hav demigod children
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
big smile
OMG! I'm new to this forum and I'm in love with it! Can't wait for you to post!! *squeels* I love your ideas! They're original and you really know how to capure the readers atention. :)

~Artemis
over a year ago Hades223 said…
big smile
Hey i'm new here but i can't wait for the new chapter!!!! You rock!!!
big smile
OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!!!! POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!1
over a year ago percysmile said…
Wow hades223 that took u 3 hours to crack it took me three minutes love the story please post
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
cake
Welcome to Fanpop Hades223! Hope you enjoy it here:) Here's a cake *holds out welcoming cake*
ha ha!! Thx. *Takes welcoming cake*
Can never have too much cake here for every one BCZ WE ARE AWESOME
angry
Sorry percabeth, i don't meen this to be spam but POST THE FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna post some time tonight, planned on writing today but as soon as I sat down I was given something else to do
Good then I can read the chap. When I go to bed (if I go to bed)
over a year ago loony4luna said…
plz post soon
Uh when is tonight?????
big smile
Osama is dead..........between the hours of 12-4 am eastern
Thanks for clearing that up
sunny
I'm gonna need to work to bring myself back up to the level I was writing on before but this isn't too bad.

Chapter 28

*Annabeth*
When I left Percy I sprinted to see my Athenian brethren, coming up to the door I heard voices inside. Without even knocking someone came to the door, I gasped when I saw who it was that opened the door.

Standing in front of me was George Washington, one of my all-time biggest idols. "We have been expecting you Annabeth." He said in a smooth, calm voice.

When he moved to the side I saw some people even I hadn't known were demigods. Scattered across the room were famous individuals from the past; Einstein, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Aristotle. There would be more in other rooms but these were exactly who I wanted to see.

I could have talked with my siblings in this room and the adjoining ones for eternity but I knew I needed to get back to Percy soon. Knowing that I restrained myself from asking all of the questions I had, instead I looked at them and asked, "How have I done so far?"

Eisenhower looked at the others and they each nodded to him, clearing his throat he spoke to me, "A most excellent job; your defence of Olympus was flawless," all of then nodded vigorously as he said it. The nodding stopped as he continued, "but soon you and Perseus will play yet another important role in saving the world."

My mind went blank, "What do you mean?" I asked none of them in particular.

Einstein looked sad as he spoke to me, "We have said all that we are allowed to, the only thing I can tell you is to trust your instincts or things could get even worse."

I looked at my watch, it was time to go back to see Percy, before walking out I told all of them, "Thank-you I hope to come and speak to you another time."

Percy had beaten me back to the meeting point but I wasn't late yet, just in time I came up beside him.

I could see that he had plenty to tell and even more to ask but he restrained himself, instead all he said was, "Let's go."

Holding his hand we walked towards the back of the complex, as we walked I caught glimpses of other famous heroes and heroines but my focus was concentrated on what my deceased siblings had told me.

I decided to put those thoughts aside and to tell Percy about them later.

After passing through a magnificent open arched doorway I saw the first recognizable face, it was Castor, son of Dionysus. When he saw us he turned and called out to the other campers that had died in the Titan war, "They're here!"

Before the echoes had stopped our former companions, and enemies, had already begun to cluster around us. One by one they came up and congratulated us on our recent successes.

Even though I knew that several of the demigods that were congratulating us had been fighting for the other side, they were at least as enthusiastic as those from Camp Half-Blood.

Before long only two people who hadn't come by us, first was Michael Yew, but he wasn't the one I was nervous to see.

As Michael came up and shook Percy's hand, I could feel him begin to choke up. The regret was evident in his voice as he spoke, "I'm so sorry Michael, its my fault that you died that night."

Shaking his head Michael replied to him, "Don't be sorry, I had already resigned myself to my fate. Not only that, if you hadn't acted immediately then more campers would have died."

After a few last words Michael moved on so that the person behind him could come forward.

As Luke came forward I once again saw the devilish grin that he hadn't shown in so many years. When he came into reach I immediately gave him a hug, keeping in kind that Percy was there I only allowed it to last for a moment.

When I separated from him, he turned to Percy. Looking him in the eyes, Luke shook his hand and said, "You are a very lucky man Perseus, and don't forget it either."

"I don't plan on it." Was all Percy said before releasing his grip on Luke's hand and returning to place his arm over my shoulder.

'MEN!' I thought to myself in mock exasperation.

Now turning to me, Luke cleared his throat before saying, "Congratulations Annabeth, you deserve only the best."

Trying to hold back tears, all I was able to say was, "Thank you so much Luke."

Before turning away and speaking to neither of us in particular Luke said, "I had best be invited to your wedding."

Good old Percy, noticing my current incapacity for speaking chose to reassure him. "Don't worry Luke, you'll be one of the first we invite."

As Luke walked away, Percy kissed me on the forehead then whispered, "Are you ready to head back to camp?"

Looking up into his loving, sea green eyes, I answered him, "I would love to."

As soon as I finished he transported us back to Cabin 3.

P.S. - I had some other possibilities for Athenian demigods but I'm considering writing a SoN fanfic if I ever finish this and I wanted to save some for being Roman (mainly R.E. Lee)

Hopefully I can post tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what you guys think
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
that was awesome man
over a year ago eejin2 said…
big smile
this is great! welcome back percabeth5!!!! when are you posting again? like in how many hours? cos im not in your timezone.
Awesome!!!!! I can't wait for the next one. You are such a good writer. Seriously consider being an author.
yes!! Ur back(; this was great :*
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
great
over a year ago loony4luna said…
amazing
yes u finally wrote and bloody chapter man
over a year ago Percabeth_56 said…
smile
OSM
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
AHHHHHH!! YOU POSTED!! AH-MAZING:DD LUH-VE IT!!!!!!!!!!

oh and @Hades123, it's fine. just trying to keep order around here:) to be honest i was getting a little impatient myself:) LOL
@percysmile, LOL WE R AWESOME!!!!:D
crying
If you guys don't know, I have typed all of my chapters on my phone. Today I got into a "disagreement" with my dad, because of it he decided to take my phone until Sunday night. I will still try to type chapters but I may have trouble finding time on the computer. Sorry guys, I'll try my best
noooooooo you where back now gon till sunday. awesome chapter tho love them seeing luke

their is no icon for it but mine is halve crying halve big smile
it's ok(: take your time!
smile
Hey! I've made my own fanfic! It's called; The expiriment(: Would love if yo'd read it!!
over a year ago groverlover6 said…
smile
OMG OMG OMG!!! yay ur back!!! <3 keep trying to post
plz post soon this is awesome
no typing time but ill be able to check what you guys post til i get my phone back

@Emil5634 what is the link to you fanfic
blush
link
I dont know if it's as good as yours, it would be awsome to get yout opinion!!
over a year ago bstras said…
Okay I'm new too. But actually I've been reading yours since about chapter 10 (just joined) but I made my own fanpop and I would like it if you read it and reviewed it (just comment your opinion). I'd like to know your opinion!
Here's the link:
link
smile
Finally got my phone back, I'll get back to writing chapters tomorrow afternoon.
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
big smile
You got it back!! :D Woop!
over a year ago bstras said…
I'm happy and all you got back but it's night (at least here) and no chapter. Sorry for nagging but I love your book/story!
hmmm
Yeah, no chapter til tomorrow. Sorry guys