Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 886

over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
yeah make half of the chapter on poseidons pov and the other as athenas pov while annabeth n percy go tell them
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
I can't believe that no one has commented on Percy passing out
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
laugh
I loved the part about Percy passing out, it was very dramatic and a great, but killer cliff hanger
Please please post again soon
cool
Ahhhh, that's what I was going for. Right now I am playing xbox so chances of a post before midnight are slim. Most likely tomorrow morning before practice and another after
Well I have scuba tomorrow from 8-6 so do you think you could have both posted by 6pm?
No problem
zzz
Thanks
gotta sleep (I rather not drown)
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
mischievous
Omg!!! Suspense is building! Ahhh! Poor Percy! Über cool, can't wait for more!!!
I hate getting up early in general but on a saturday! Couldn't the scuba people make it start at a reasonable time?!
I can't wait till 6
laugh
You should be an author!
last edited over a year ago
blush
Wow, thanks, that means a lot.
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
mischievous
Possstttt=)
Thank you carterjackson5 for posting at least one person did. That is enough I guess, since percabethlover1 is at scuba.
I think Percy and Annabeth's method of transport may be slightly easier than scuba diving.

Chapter 6

*Percy*
When I had collapsed my insides felt like theoy were on fire. The last thing I remembered was the worried expression on Annabeth's face as she saw what was happening before I blacked out.

When I finally opened my eyes I was in the infirmary, and as expected Annabeth was sitting on the chair next to me. She looked tired, I wasn't sure if it was from worry or exhaustion. It didn't take her long to notice that my eyes were open.

She grabbed me in a big hug and exclaimed, "Thank the gods you are ok! You scared me Percy."

"How long was I out?" I asked, as soon as I was able to breathe.

"A day and a half, but don't worry I already told Tyson we would be coming later than we expected." finishing that, she failed miserably at trying to stifle a yawn.

"Let me guess," I told her, "you have stayed up the past 36 or so hours watching me."

All she did was nod and yawn again, so I offered for her to lay next to me. Not long after she lay her head on my chest, was she sleeping like a baby. Looking down at her I brushed a strand of hair out of her face before giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

While I lay awake I had time to consider what exactly had happened to me. I felt different but had no idea why, I helped myself to a little bit of nectar and ambrosia that was on the table next to me. Seeing as how now I had nothing else to do I eventually went to sleep.

For once I woke up before Annabeth, so I decided to take a shower, you don't look too pretty after being either unconscious and asleep for two days. The water in the shower restored my body to its usual energy as soon as it touched me.

After sneaking to my cabin for a change of clothes, I returned to find Annabeth still asleep, except now she looked like a kid that can't find it's favorite toy. This expression immediately changed to a big smile as soon as I crawled back into her arms.

It didn't take her much longer to wake up, when she did I got a quick kiss and then she was on her way to the bathroom to get changed. When she came out she looked radiant, looking at me she said, "Let's go to Atlantis."

We held hands as we walked to the beach, as we walked under the water I willed for Annabeth to: stay dry, be able to breathe underwater and for her not to be crushed under the immense pressure. Then I made the currents take us to Atlantis.

*Poseidon*

As soon as I sensed Percy and Annabeth enter my waters, I sent word to Tyson that they would be arriving soon. Sadly there wasn't as much for them to arrive to, as Atlantis still needs to be repaired after my war with Oceanus.

Tyson arrived to stand beside me just before my favorite son and his girlfriend came through the door. 'Time to have some fun!' I thought to myself. I plan on making him sweat this one out since I already knew what he was coming to talk about.
Let's just say that even though I know what happened at the bottom of the lake, I'm going to act like I don't.

"Percy, my boy, how are you?" I boomed.

He already looked nervous, but he continues, "Hey Dad, there are some things I want to talk to you about."

"What is it?" I ordered him, Annabeth looked worried standing beside him.

"Well, Annabeth and I have started dating." He said much faster than was needed.

They're both nervous, this is going to be good, "YOU WHAT!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME PERCY?" I shouted at him. Oh, how they both jumped, it took all of my control to hold from laughing. I continued with, "Why a daughter of Athena son, you could have your pick of any of the daughters of Aphrodite and you pick a braniac."

The look on his face changed from fear to astonishment to anger. Before things got out of hand, I couldn't control myself any longer, laughter rolled across the oceans. By the time I was done laughing they were both looking at me.

"Lord Poseidon, are you alright?" Annabeth asked me.

"Yeah, what was that about dad?" Percy joined in.

"Oh Perseus, I was pulling your leg." I explained to him, "Nothing goes on in the oceans that I don't know about, much less something regarding my son."

"So you already knew, didn't you?" Annabeth inquired.

"Yes, I did and I give you both my blessing, if you will take it that is. You should have seen the looks on your faces." I laughed again, remembering it, before continuing, "Were you worried that I would vaporize my favorite son?"

"Actually, I was worried about it for a second, but Athena is the one I am really worried about." Percy explained to me.

"Don't you worry about her, its not like she can vaporize you anymore now is it? Now, was there anything else you wanted to ask about?" They had just begun to relax but became more tensed again as I asked that question.

"Actually, Lord Poseidon...." Annabeth started.

I cut her off, "Please, don't call me lord. You are as good as family here."

"Okay Poseidon, how long would you say we were in the air bubble for?" for a daughter of the goddess of wisdom that was a pretty stupid question.

So I told her, "About three and a half hours, why?"

She responded with, "That's what Percy and I thought, but when we came up to the dock the other campers were under the impression that they had just thrown us in."

This worried me, 'Already,' I thought I know he collapsed a couple of days ago but even before that.' I could tell they were waiting for an answer that I couldn't give them. "It is not my place to answer your question all I can tell you is that our recent meeting had something to do with that, among other things. Your mother, Annabeth would be a better god to ask. You should also tell her that you two are an item."

"Sure dad." Percy said to me.

"Annabeth, I have seen your plans for Olympus, they are amazing. I was wondering if you would mind redesigning Atlantis for me as well?" I inquired of her.

Percy was a lucky man, as I finished my question the smile on her face explained everything. "It would truly be an honor, I will begin working on plans immediately." she was her tone of voice let all of us know how excited she was.

"Just remember to include a game room, sadly Oceanus' forces destroyed my last one, and don't neglect Percy, he cares for you more than you know." I told her.

She beamed at me, "Of course, I wouldn't dream of it."

"One last thing, before you go, I believe Tyson has something to give you Annabeth."

Then the young Cyclops ran forward and handed her a beautifully crafted knife that fit her perfectly. He mumbled something along the lines of, "For you Annabeth."

"Thank you so much Tyson." She said before giving him a kiss on the cheek that made him giggle and his ears go red.

"Good luck to you son and to you as well Annabeth, I will transport you back to camp. Go with the blessing of the sea god." at that I transported them both back to Camp Half-Blood, knowing they could use all the help they could get.

Wow, my chapters are getting progressively longer. Hope you guys liked the chapter.
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
awsome!!!!! <3
mischievous
Halfway through writing chapter 7, have to go help my dad with something before I continue writing. Will post before 9:00, then it is Virginia tech duke basketball game
think u will post today?
laugh
that was funny cant wait for the next one=)
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
I liked how posiden was pretending to be mad at Percy and Annabeth. It was so funny and a good chapter.
sick
Please post please post please post
(I grazed an arm and leg while I was at scuba)
How did you do that?, I will post soon. My lil bro fell and cut his head so I have been delayed.
crying
I slammed them against the cement while I was helping my partner gear up (I grabbed the air tank from the side of the pool started pulling into the water with us and I went into the wall and dropped the air tank on my arm... It hurt)
How did your bro do it?
sick
@percabethlover1- that sucks, I feel for you. my brother is three and while I was working with my dad he tripped and hit his head on the only thing that was sharp within 15 feet of him

I changed my plan for this chapter halfway through, I hope you don't mind. Enjoy

Chapter 7

*Annabeth*
I felt amazing, not only had Poseidon given our relationship his blessing but he had asked me to redesign Atlantis. I wouldn't tell this to the other gods but I secretly planned to work even harder on Atlantis than Olympus.

Percy was so lucky with his family, not only his dad but his brother as well. Tyson is such a sweetheart, the knife he gave me was perfect in every way. Not only that, but it gave me a real reason to discard of the knife that reminded me too much of Luke.

Poseidon transported Percy and I to cabin 3, as we walked out I looked a Percy and told him, "That was so nice of your dad and brother Percy."

He smiled at me and laughed, "They sure are," he agreed then asked, "do you like your new knife?"

"I love it, he made it just right for me!" I exclaimed.

"He asked me for some specifications for it a while ago but made me swear on the river Styx not to tell you about it." Percy explained.

"Thank you Percy, this really means a lot to me." I told him.

He gave me a look that said, 'I know' before lifting up my chin and kissing me on the lips.

As we pulled apart I asked him, "Are you sure you are ready to go see my mom?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked me frowning slightly.

I joked with him, "Just in case she actually decides to blast you."

This made him smile before he whispered to me, "I would rather be vaporized by your mother than give you up."

"I know you would," I told him, "but hopefully it won't come to that." I didn't think my mother would do something like that just because of a grudge, especially when it involved the only person I knew I would ever love.

"Hopefully," he joked then continued, "let's go see if blackjack and one of his buddies can take us to the Empire State Building.

As we walked to the pegasi stables together, I prayed to the gods that Percy and I would be together forever.

*Athena*
For once that son of Poseidon has impressed me, I have never met anyone who would face my wrath willingly. Maybe he is the right one for my Annabeth, so far he has not betrayed her trust.

Percy Jackson still has much to show me though before I would allow him to date a daughter of mine, even more so for Annabeth. I had no intention of hiding what I knew, unlike that oaf Poseidon, and plan to place this young suitor on the hot seat as soon as they arrived.

I didn't have to wait long for them to walk through the door, as expected they came in together. However, I was surprised that this young man had the gall to come in holding Annabeth's hand. "Perseus Jackson," my voice boomed across the room, "I understand that you have come to seek my blessing for your dating my daughter."

"Yes, Lady Athena, I have." he answered, standing as upright as possible. Sadly it didn't do as much as it should have because I was over twenty feet tall at the moment, but it served its purpose of telling me that he would not back down.

"I have been expecting you. To put it bluntly, I do not think that you have earned the right to date my daughter." the look on his face surprised me, instead of worry, he was smiling.

"I was expecting something along those lines from you my Lady." He pointed out, "Why do you feel that way, have I done something that you disapprove of?"

At least he has some brains, I told him the truth, "I don't believe you will be able to protect her, from yourself."

The confused look on his face made him look like a monkey, so I explained for him, "I. don't. trust. you. not. to. break. her. heart."

Now that he understood he closed his mouth. He asked me, "Is there anyway I can make you change you mind, Lady Athena?"

Let's see how faithful he truly is, "Yes there is young demigod. Actually, I have three things that you must do, if you truly wish to receive my blessing. If you find yourself unworthy at any time you can leave, but if you leave you may never talk to my daughter again.

He stared into my eyes and nodded, "I agree to your terms." he told me.

Athena is A LOT harder to do than Poseidon for some reason. The next chapter will either be Percy doing the three tasks or Annabeth watching, what do you think?
wink
great chapter as always cant wait for your next post.. as for the po i think percy doing....or 1/2 percy doing and 1/2 anabeth watching
wink
As always great chapter or as always can't wait?
Please post soon please post soon please post soon
(what did your bro cut himself with)
cool
We were in the barn, there were other things around him but nothing sharp, it was the corner of something. At least one post tomorrow.
big smile
as always both!!!! you have talent
Thank you
Can't wait until you post, great chapter(s).
zzz
Writer's block, will try again in the morning. Thinking about making Percy the POV for chapter 8 right now, any other suggestions?
smirk
I think it should be percy doing the tasks
Maybe make Percy meet Heracles? Because he did the 12 Labors...?
I would say to do something more with the passing out thing
(please post by 6 again, same reason)
And the winner is Perseus Jackson

@carterjackson5-thx for voting
@Emily_is_Cool-that might work, especially since when Heracles died he became a god.

Now, does anybody have ideas for monsters I could use, the less used or more dangerous the better.
over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
*applause*
very good writing:)
It was pretty much flawless besides in the 1st chappies when they cried too much...
Other than that, amazing, keepit up!!:D
laugh
Okay, I have a link for monsters and such:
link

link

link

link

But in my opinion I like the Calydonian Boar, if you do Heracles, because he and some Heroes fought the Calydonian Boar together...
Happy to help, Emily.
Heracles killed the erymanthian boar
wink
Havent seen any of the furies in a while
big smile
havent been able 2 read cause my family came over but now that i read it i loved it......i think u should defenetly put in one of the harpies and that nemean lion he fought in the titans curse otherwise i hope u post soon!!!!
Good to see that you are back. This chapter is taking longer than expected, I will be posting later
laugh
Please post soon
(I passed my dive exam/course!)
Congrats, I had some minor setbacks and will be posting soon.
big smile
@Percabethlover1-check your messages/inbox

Kinda short, but I split it a little so I could post another tonight

Chapter 8

*Percy*
I had begun to worry that Athena would be set in her ways when it came to her opinion of my dating Annabeth. However, luckily or unluckily, she had given me a chance to prove myself.

"For your first task," Athena began, "you must swear to me on the river styx that you will love my daughter until the end of days and to never do anything to hurt her.

'Wow, this could get bad fast, only the first task and she already has me swearing on the styx.' I thought to myself. I looked over to Annabeth and saw a mixture of hope and fear in her eyes, I knew exactly why. Turning back to Athena I answered, "Lady Athena, I swear to you on the river styx to love Annabeth until the end of days and I will never intentionally cause her pain." thunder boomed.

"Very well, next you are going to have a reunion with some old friends." she told me.

My curiosity got the better of me and made me ask her, "Who or what is it?" Seeing that she wasn't going to answer my question I agreed.

Athena looked between Annabeth and I and told us, "Now I will test how well you work together and trust each other, as long as you are up to it my dear?"

"Of course mother," Annabeth snapped, "why would I refuse?"

'That's my girl!' I thought.

"Very well," Athena began, "then let us begin your test." Finishing, she waved her hand and suddenly my old acquaintance the minotaur came in and he wasn't alone. Luckily for us, he had brought another old friend, the Nemean Lion.

I walked over to Annabeth, and asked her which one she wanted, "I'll take beefhead until you deal with the Lion." she told me.

Fine with me, I don't do too well with making plans. I had been hoping to get a chance to watch her use the new knife but right now I had my own monster to deal with, "Stay safe." I told her, before kissing her, uncapping riptide and charging the Nemean Lion.

From past experience I knew that my only hope of killing it would be to go for the inside of the mouth. The Curse of Achilles was going to come in handy yet again.

Running in I dodged a swipe, and just to make sure things hadn't changed on me, I swung riptide and it glanced off harmlessly. I guess that's why Annabeth calls me seaweed brain.

Jumping out from under a massive paw that almost squashed me, I rolled to the side and climbed up the lion's leg. When it realized I was sitting on it's back, I felt like I was riding the Cretan Bull.

I could have been a champ at mortal bull riding, but now I had to jump as the monster began to roll over. I saw my chance, as it started to get it roared, praying to Apollo, Artemis, and any other god that might have felt inclined to help, I threw riptide. What a throw, spinning end over end the celestial bronze blade went right down the monster's throat.

The Nemean Lion dissolved in front of my eyes, when all that was left was the pelt I grabbed it and my sword and checked on how my girlfriend was doing.

Anybody else would have been dead by now but Annabeth wasn't anybody. She was holding her own but was starting to slow down, the minotaur was just too strong.

As I was looking she caught my eyes and the look on her face screamed, 'HELP ME!'.

Running over I lowered my shoulder and slammed into the minotaur, knocking him back. Using the brief respite I tossed Annabeth the Nemean Lions pelt, she could use it way more than I could. When she caught it it transformed into a jacket and she put it on, this let me concentrate on the monster.

He charged again and knocked Annabeth off her feet, she slammed up against the wall started to get back up and collapsed. Now I was mad, I felt a familiar tug in my gut and I was being swept forward by a wall of water. In one swing I sliced through the minotaur's neck, then not even waiting for him to dissolve I ran over to Annabeth.

She was beginning to sit up when I got to her side, she had a large cut on her face that was bleeding profusely and her left shoulder seemed to be dislocated. "You scared me there." I told her.

She grimaced and ordered me, "Just fix me up already, then we can talk."

This was fine by me, with a slight tug on my gut I summoned more water and used it to wash away the blood and heal her face. Then being as gentle as I could I eased Annabeth's shoulder back into socket, and gave her a small piece of ambrosia.

When she finished the ambrosia and took a swig of nectar, she hugged me. After she pulled away she told me, "I knew you would come, you saved me Percy."

Happy and smiling that she was fine, I gave her a kiss and helped her up. We walked together back to Athena, speaking up I asked her, "What is the last thing you wish for me to do my lady.?" The formality was killing me but hey, if it got me on her good side it would be a small price to pay.

Athena's face was devoid of emotion as always when she spoke, "You placed your trust well Annabeth, and you Percy only have only one task left. This last one will be the most difficult for you both." she explained.

"Show me my final task, Athena." I said in a calm voice, despite how impatient I was to be done.

"Very well," she said with a smirk, my heart filled with dread, when she began signaling for someone else to come in.

Who should it be, I am wavering between Heracles or calypso, but I will entertain suggestions.

POV?
heart
you should soooo go for calypso that will make him hesitate or somethin......thanks for pickin the Nemean Lion glad u like the idea.... hope u can post soon!!!!!
Calypso would be good, and putting Annabeth's POV would be funny
over a year ago phippi2 said…
Annabeth and I think that calypso shoul dcome and try to persuade Percy to go with her or to even kiss her
big smile
ill love 2 c annabeths pov when she sees calypso....itll be hilarious
Remember, Calypso is no longer confined to Ogygia

Chapter edit, now Athena says her last line with a smirk
over a year ago phippi2 said…
cloudy
When will you post again?