Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 886

over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
Grat chappies:)
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
Call me crazy but I have no idea!
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
mischievous
Can't wait for the next chapter, really good, and very easy to imagine, I loved it!! But, not to be rude, I can't wait for THE MONSTERS! Because, that is the Percy & Annabeth we know. I am gonna read this later! (When the next chapter is up)
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Will post soon, about to have a good old game of CTF
zzz
Almost done
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
monkey
cant wait=)
zzz
I hope this answers all ur questions.
Just don't get too mad at me about what happens.

Chapter 11

*Percy*
I hadn't slept for long when Annabeth woke me up by pressing her lips against mine. My eyes shot open and I was wide awake, my brief rest had done wonders to make me feel better. By the time Annabeth and I were ready to leave, my pains from last night were a distant memory.

As we walked to the dining pavilion, Annabeth asked me if her staying in my cabin could happen every night. Of course I agreed, seeing as there was no sensible reason for me to object, it I had wanted to.

Smiling even wider, she planned how to inconspicuously move all of her things to my cabin. Finally deciding on a plan she returned her attention to me.

The happy flow of conversation in the pavilion ground to a stop as we walked in together. After burning my offering to both Poseidon and Athena I went to sit at the Poseidon table with Annabeth.

After they had one last glance to see if the recently returned Dionysus to see if he would say anything, everyone else returned to their previous conversations. This didn't include the Athena table because they were still huddled up and stealing glances at the two of us while muttering to each other.

With the awkward silence done with, Grover finally walked over to us. "What was wrong last night, Percy?" he asked me, "I could sense that you were in a great deal of pain but couldn't tell why."

"All better now G-man," I told him, "but its good to know that you care." with that he got up and walked away.

After eating most of our meal in silence Annabeth said to me, "After our morning exercises we can spend get ready for capture the flag."

"Sure thing." I told her. I blanched when I took a look at my watch and realized that I had less than five minutes to get to my canoeing class. Giving Annabeth a quick kiss I ran to the canoe lake.

Canoeing had been easy, as always I willed the water to carry my canoe without me having to paddle.

My last class before I got to go meet up with Annabeth was in the arena with Clarisse and the other Ares campers, this would be too much fun. I hadn't had the pleasure of facing them yet since receiving the curse of Achilles, but I didn't want to give away too much since I would face them again later tonight.

Since her last one had been broken when she killed the drakon, Clarisse had received another electric spear from her father. She must have overheard our making fun of her last spear because she chose not to name this one.

"If it's not Perseus Jackson," she mocked me, "are you ready to lose?"

I barely had time to I uncap riptide and activate Tyson's shield before she attacked me. Call me crazy, but Clarisse seemed slower than normal, I saw her attack and had plenty of time to raise my sword to block her spear. I didn't flinch even though the spear crackled with energy right beside my face, as I released her shield I slammed into Clarisse with my shield.

As I watched her stumble backwards under the force of the blow I stepped forward before she could react and had riptide hovering just in front of her face.

"Dead!" I spat, then turned my heel and walked out of the arena, amazed at how quickly I had despatched Clarisse.

Meeting back up with Annabeth we discussed our plans for capture the flag, wisely she had allied our cabins with those of Hermes, Apollo, and Nike. The rest of camp that wanted to play was allied with Clarisse and the Ares cabin, the teams were nearly even since Annabeth had chosen some of the larger cabins to ally with.

Now in my cabin was Will Solace from Apollo, the Stoll brothers from Hermes and Ashley Grant from Nike. The overall plan was that the Hermes, Nike and Athena cabins would go for the enemy flag, while I protected ours and Apollo's cabin would watch the border.

With a plan in place everyone went to inform their cabins, now that I was alone I began changing into my new set of sea green armour, that was the exact same colour as my eyes. My dad had presented it to me after I defeated Kronos, he told me that it he'd had the Cyclopes in his forges make it specially for me. However they did it, the armour fit me perfectly, whether or not I needed it I was still going to wear it.

As the conch horn sounded for everyone to get ready I went over to meet up with Annabeth and her siblings. Reaching her, she eyed my new armour in amazement. What surprised me was that she had apparently received a similar gift from her mother, and it fit her remarkably well. Strapped to her waist was her knife from Tyson. As we walked together her curiosity got the better of her, "From your dad?" She asked.

"Yep, what about yours?" I replied in turn.

She explained, "Apparently I impressed your father greatly yesterday, I'm afraid that I am in his and Tyson's debt yet again."

That had been kind of him, but what can you expect when someone agrees to redesign your palace for you. Walking up to Zeus' fist Annabeth placed the flag on top of it, after wishing me luck and a quick kiss she walked off to prepare for the game.

Not long after she had left the horn sounded in the distance and the game had begun. Not long afterwards I heard the fighting rage around me, after several boring minutes I heard some people coming up the hill.

Turning around I recognized Clarisse and some of the bigger and uglier of her siblings. Seeing that I was the only defender they laughed in unison, I noticed an edge to the laugh though, they were scared of me.

All at once they charged me, nine on one were hardly fair odds, for them, but I had faced much worse. As they came I set my feet and waited for them, they hit with the force of a battering ram. I was being driven backwards, again they seemed to be fighting slower than they should have been. When I counter-attacked, before they knew what had happened all but Clarisse and one of her brothers were lying unconscious on the ground.

Taking a step forward to lunge at Clarisse I swung my sword in a wide arc and knocked her on her ass with the flat of my blade blade. Turning to face the last Ares camper I misstepped and rolled my ankle and lost concentration for a slight moment.

Taking advantage of this my opponent went in under my guard and slashed the inside of my sword arm causing me to drop riptide. Pushing the amazement at the fact that he had actually wounded me, a newfound strength filled my body, once again he seemed to be moving slower than normal. Using this to my advantage I hit him in the face with my good arm, I probably broke his nose because he dropped like a rock and his nose was at an odd angle.

Taking my mind off of that I saw Annabeth carrying the other flag and flanked by two children of Nike running to our side of the creek. Cheering I ran down to congratulate her, as she noticed me she suddenly started crying.

"Percy," she screamed, "what happened to you?"

Before I could answer she ran off, I confusedly looked over at Annabeth's brother Malcolm. "Dude," he told me, "look at your arm."

I had completely forgotten about where I had been cut, doing as Malcolm suggested I looked down. That explained everything, including why Annabeth had run off.

Not only did the cut on my arm mean that I was no longer invulnerable, I didn't mind that, the real problem was that I was bleeding golden ichor.

Poor Annabeth, what will she do now?

P.S.- new longest chapter
Good night everybody. Another one tomorrow
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
If Percy defeated Kronos would it mean that he is the Lord of Time
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
GREAT!
Please post please post please post
cool
I'm thinking Annabeth for split POV chapter, probably post after practice, unless I can finish during study hall.

Already over 3000 views and it hasn't even been a week
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
smile
Kool! Nice chappie...left in suspense, love when that happens. I like you story, it's pretty good.
laugh
i read this at six in the morning and was thinking about it the whole day hahaha
wink
Good, I love keeping you guys in suspense. There is about to be alot more action.
over a year ago penguin098 said…
blush
would anyone mide reading my fanfic... like no one knows about it... and i need support here's the link
link

i hope y'all like it (omg i sound southern!)
I hate my parents!!!
Please post soon
Why do you hate ur parents?
Very, very impressive!!! But one thing: Isn't 16 a little young to have BF/GF move in together?
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
surprise
oh my gods i just finished reading it and im speechless i knew it i knew it somehow i had this thing nagging at me saying that kronos went into percy or that he turned into the lord of time!!!! ahhh!!! im like soooo excited!!! hope u post soon please do!!!!!
tongue
@ Emily_is_cool - for demigods 16 is pretty old., especially since some of the older campers died in the Titan war.
You are right, I just thought in general 16 was young. You have a point. Anyway, great story.
big smile
pooosssssttttt=)
Are you going to post tonight?
worried
Sure am, I am working kinda slowly.
Well I'll be doing homework till 11 so I'll be waiting
smile
think u will post soon?
big smile
Reading over chapter now.
big smile
Alleluia!
smile
i was going to sleep but now i will wait!
crying
How long is this chapter going to be, you said you were just reading it over... 20 min ago!?
zzz
i'll b reading it tomorrow, good night!
Sorry for not posting earlier, I got sidetracked.

Also, slight delay. My phone shut off before I could post and I had to run and plug it back up.

*Annabeth*
Why was I running away from the man that I loved? Did I have anything to worry about, he has already sworn on the river styx to love me forever and to never intentionally hurt me. Then, at the moment when he needed me most I had run from him.

Kicking myself mentally, I eventually found myself cabin 3. Walking in, I could feel that I wasn't alone. Sure enough, as I looked around, a voice spoke to me, "Why did you run from him, young lady?"

I recognized that voice, turning to face the voice I spoke up, "Lord Poseidon. What have I done now?"

The god of the sea smiled at me, "My son needs you Annabeth, just because he has changed doesn't mean he will forget about his true love. You ran away from him but it is important that you go back to him. The two of you will come to Olympus, where we will be waiting for you." Before I could say anything else he vanished, leaving on a warm sea breeze.

I moped on the only bed in cabin 3 with tears running down my face, as I went over what Poseidon had told me. I needed to go talk to my boyfriend, and quickly.

Walking out of the cabin I went over to Grover and asked him where Percy had gone.

"After you left he went down to the lake, I think he's still there." the satyr told me.

Thanking him I ran to the lake, praying to the gods that he would forgive me.

*Percy*
Watching her run away and being powerless to stop her had broken my heart. When she was out of sight I snapped back to reality, everyone was staring at me with a dumb look on their faces.

I really didn't want to be there, the first place that I thought of was the beach. I don't know what I did or how I did it, but the next thing I knew I was standing exactly where I had wanted to be, the beach. 'Sweet! I can teleport wherever I want, whenever I want.' I thought to myself.

I'm not sure how it happened but I knew what had happened, I had become a god. Knowing I should be excited but above all else I was sad, I understood why Annabeth had run off. She knew what it meant for me to become immortal while she was still a demigod.

As I went over my possibilitied, I sensed the presence of another god. Before she could speak I spun around and spoke to her, "Why have you come Lady Athena?" She hastily masked her surprised expression but not fast enough, she had expected to surprise me.

Her face a mask by the time she answered me, "Well met Perseus Jackson, I beg you to forgive my daughter for running, she fears that you will abandon her."

"Do not worry," I assured the goddess of wisdom, "I do not plan on leaving her." Curious, I asked her, "Why else have you come?"

After the slightest hesitation, Athena answered me, "You and Annabeth must come to Olympus and speak with us." Done with our conversation she disappeared, leaving a faint smell of olives.

Sitting down with my feet in the water, I sifted through my thoughts while entertaining myself by manipulating the water in front of me. I was brought back to reality when someone ran up and wrapped their arms around me.

"Percy!" Annabeth squealed, squeezing the air out of my lungs in her excitement.

"Are you alright?" I implored her worriedly when I saw tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry Percy." she sobbed into my shoulder, "Can you forgive me for leaving you there?"

My heart was melting in her arms, "Don't worry about it," I told her as I pulled her closer to me, "all that matters is that you came back to me."

"I don't deserve anyone as sweet as you." she told herself.

I couldn't take it anymore, "If you don't deserve me than who does?" I asked before adding sarcastically, "If you know someone better for me, would you point her out."

The joke got the desired response, and a little more than expected. Ad the tears stopped, she smiled again and I got a playful left hook to the jaw. "Not funny." she told me seriously.

Even though she did it playfully, it didn't feel good where she had landed her punch. "Don't worry, just joking." I told her, smiling as I held my hands up in mock surrender.

"You'd better be," she told me, "or you won't come away smiling when I hit you next time."

This let me know that she was back to her old self, "Good to see that my wise girl was back to herself." I told her with a smile.

"You bet I am," she told me with a smirk, "you have no idea what happened to me before I came here."

I had a pretty good guess of what she had experienced. "Let me guess," I said, "you were told that we needed to go to Olympus in order to speak with the gods."

"Yep," she said before asking me, "was it my mom that came to talk to you?"

"Sure was," I told her, "that must mean that you spoke to my dad." The look on her face answered my question, so I continued, "It shouldn't take us long to get there, I found out that I can teleport at will when I unexpectantly ended up here after you walked away."

She gasped, "That explains why Grover looked so worried when I asked him where you were." Then ever curious she asked, "How did you do it?"

"All I did was concentrate on wanting to be here on the beach instead of in front of everyone else and the next thing I knew, here I was." I explained.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked excitedly, "Take us up."

After giving Annabeth a brief kiss, I held her hand and concentrated on transporting us to Olympus.

How was it? I will post next chapter tomorrow.

zzz
awsome!!!!!!! i almost went to bed without reading it, glad i didnt, good night
I'm hyperventilating!!!
I need to know what happens!!!
Glad you liked it.
mischievous
Great as usual=D
laugh
So it's tomorrow when are you going to post?
I have memorized the chapter
Wow, nicely done. Unless I type the chapter during study hall, will post after practice.
laugh
OK!
Are you going to post soon?!
Not too much longer
big smile
wow just read that n it was amazing havent been able 2 post been busy with stinkin homework:( hope u post soon u left me in suspense by the way percy n annabeth r taking percy being a god very lightly i thought they were both gonna freak!!! but still loved it hope u post soon!!!!
laugh
Finally I have been staring at this page for the last 3 hours waiting!!!
You are so lucky you don't have to learn French
mischievous
I don't know, Spanish 3 sucks a big one. This chapter has turned out to be a LOT longer than expected. I will post on here when I am close.
laugh
OK
French is still worse
laugh
try german lol
smile
ha i know spanish if any one needs help n also turkish but im still not so good at turkish but if anyone needs help with spanish ill be glad 2 help
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
mean as gee
mischievous
I can't wait til you post, for a little bit I was like, "This is good but will it get out of the lovey phase?" and you pulled right out of it perfectly, I loved it! I mean, wow, really suspenceful with Percy being a god, is he the god of time? Hence the name The Lord of Time?
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
laugh
Agreeing with percabethlover1...hate french so much! Had to do a bunch of summary things in french tonight, almost died, lol.

I like you story, find it very entertaining!