Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 886

over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Tonight, I will post exact time later
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
laugh
I agree with everyone else
And when are you goig to get into more detail about the Percy passing out thing?
Very very soon! Also, can anyone guess what the punishment is for breaking an oath on the styx.
I am pretty sure that it is either death and/or damnation (pretty much being sent to pergitory/fields of punishment)
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
great cant wait!!!!!! Calypso
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
crying
yeah im pretty sure its death but plese dont tell me ur gonna make percy break the promise on loving annabeth forever......if u do ill die (well not die literally but u get the point)
No no no no percabeth forever, just trivia question, what about for a god?
last edited over a year ago
im pretty sure that nothin will happen since the big 3 broke the promise of never having kids.....but there u have thalia, percy, bianca, n nico so i dont think it aplies to them.... glad u wont break percabeth u got me worried for a sec there
over a year ago phippi2 said…
hey
surprise
Actually, what is supposed to happen is whichever god breaks the promise must drink from the styx. This makes it so they cannot talk for a certain number of years. Zeus and Poseidon got off easy because they are two of the big 3

@phippi2-hey
me too
hmmm
have you finished writing the next chapter, yet?
rainy
hey when r u posting???? hope u do it soon im bored as hades!!!!:P
zzz
Ya i just did 3hours of scuba exams and 5 hours of pure scuba diving (you have no idea how tiering it is)I'm gonna fall asleep in a minute.
Please post
Don't fall asleep yet, I'm halfway through chapter. Should be up well before 11:00
heart
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!
zzz
11:13 here... falling asleep
Yeah!!!
Sorry, 11:00 eastern time. I live in Virginia.
It is only about 9:20 my time, so I don't mind being awake, but I have a Science Test tomorrow about plant anatomy, photosynthesis and cellular respiration formulas, ect. So any time tonight or in the morning would be awesome!
Cool! I originally live in TN, but I'm in a different country now!
surprise
Hey, you could use a hydra or those demon empousas. Oh, you could use Medusa since she was one of the first monsters that Percy and Annabeth fought against together!
zzz
i am from Puerto Rico so its 11:34
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
Great chapter, and -I am forgetfull- I knew he and some Heroes defeated a boar, I had the wrong one -oops- I don't have the brightest memory.
heart
Thanks for waiting, hope this chapter and the last don't disappoint.

Chapter 9

*Annabeth*
Just by the way my mom had smirked when she motioned for the unseen person to enter I knew this wouldn't be good. Was I wrong, if I could ever be wrong I hoped it would be right then. No luck, I followed my mothers gaze and saw my second least favorite person in the world (first being Rachel Elizabeth Dare), even though I had never met her.

Calypso was standing in the doorway, I could have strangled Athena if I wasn't on the verge of tears. I had reasoned that he had landed with her in Ogygia after Mt St Helens had exploded. The days before he had returned from there had been the worst of my life, and now my mother had included her in testing Percy. If I hadn't trusted our love for each other as much as I did I would have been more worried.

My head nearly exploded when she squealed, "PERCY," as she ran up and threw her arms around him. Don't get me wrong, she was above and beyond beautiful, I felt the tears begin to well as Percy just stood there for a moment before pulling away.

"Calypso?" he asked stupidly, his cheeks were becoming red.

"Oh Percy," she exclaimed, "thank you so much for freeing me from that prison I had been trapped in." So that was why he had included that in his wish, it was for Calypso.

I nearly stormed out bawling when she moved forward for another hug, but I have the best boyfriend in the world. I guess he had looked over at me and seen how close I was to crying, because the next thing I knew he was by my side with his arm around my shoulders.

"Relax, wise girl, what's wrong." He asked me, the tone of his voice told me just how worried he was.

"Percy, I don't want you to leave me, ever." I whimpered.

"Look at me Annabeth," he cooed soothingly, as he lifted up my chin I looked into his eyes. In them I saw just how much he cared for me, "I'm not going anywhere. Calypso knows that as well, if I had wanted to be with her I would never have left."

Looking over at Calypso I saw the truth in his statement, she was smiling, like she had known this would happen the whole time. Revitalized by this knowledge I stood up, I had realized the positives that would come from making friends with this unlucky woman.

Walking over to her I held out my hand, as she took it she told me, "You are a very lucky woman Annabeth Chase." She told me, "I just hope that I can find someone like him to love."

This made me feel bad for her, the Fates had been harsh on the Titaness, responding to her comment I told her, "I know you will Calypso." I was already thinking about different people that may interest her, my statement helped cheer her up.

When we walked back to Percy, he gave Calypso one last hug and whispered something I didn't hear to her. He then stepped over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed me.

After that the three of us turned back to Athena, "Very well," she told us, "Perseus Jackson, I give you permission to date my daughter and I give your relationship my blessing." Then after granting Calypso permission to leave she asked us if we had any other questions.

Percy chose to ask his question, "Athena, do you have an answer for why the other campers had completely misjudged the amount of time Annabeth and I were underwater?"

"Lately Perseus, since Kronos has been defeated, time has been slightly more volatile on the rare occasion. We Olympians believe that we have fixed the problem, but before you ask I do not have the authority to tell you what we did to put this back under control."

"Thank you mother," I told her, this was a much longer answer than I was used to receiving, "may I ask you one more question?"

"Even though you just did," she pointed out, "yes you may."

Now I got to ask the question that had plagued me the past two days, "What can you tell us about the reason for Percy blacking out the other day?"

She explained to us, "Sadly, I can tell you very little other than that it will happen at least once more and also that you will find the reason for this in due time."

"Thank you mother," I said to Athena, "would you mind transporting us back to Camp?

"Of course my dear, good luck." With a wave of her hand, we were standing on the shore of the lake.

It was past dinner when we returned to camp. I reviewed the days events as we trudged back to the Poseidon cabin. We were so tired we didn't even change into something more comfortable to sleep in, much less care about the looks we had gotten from the campers that had seen us go in together.

As Percy collapsed on his bunk I retained consciousness long enough to lay my head on his chest before I fell asleep as well.

Who should he next POV, take into account Percy will have another spaz attack except he won't be out for as long.
crying
I got a sunburn yesturday and I got stung by a bee on my thigh!
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
Annabeth? I think because can Percy describe his own blackout? Well, maybe? Either way is good for me!
zzz
Please post tomorrow!!! Nighty-night!
kds
big smile
that was great cant wait for your next chapter! <3
smile
that was great hope u can post soon i think the next ppov should b percy or grover maybe....post soon
rainy
Going to post some time tonight, unless the weather is bad enough that I don't have practice(not likely) there will probably be only one chapter today.
over a year ago penguin098 said…
big smile

good story, like it lots, but the spaz attcks r wierd. Gods i wanna no the reason behind them soooo bad!!! Post soon!
big smile
Guess what everybody, NO PRACTICE. We will see if I can post two chapters tonight
big smile
great!!!!

PS
I am writting my own fanfic, its not good as yours but is fun so if you can post any time it will be great
love, mmdr10
sad
Lucky you, your practice got cancled while my dance got doubled and now I also have theory I HATE theory
Please post soon
laugh
I got to skip cross-country practice today since we had a meet and I only had to run for about 2 mins and I predicted that I would fall down and guess what? I did in the first second of the race! I yelled to my friend Ibbygay(nickname) and she told me to keep running and I ended up getting 3 1/2 place! Yeah!!!
Hope you guys like it, I might put another chapter up tonight.

Chapter 10

*Flashback*
I couldn't believe that Athena had had the nerve to bring Calypso in as my final trial, and I was angry at her because I was angry at myself. Annabeth had seen my moment of indecision when Calypso was hugging me, the look on her face had hurt more than any would could.

If she had run away I don't know what I would have done with myself, thankfully I didn't have to find out. As I came up to her, I felt bad for not telling her about my brief trip to Ogygia.

My heart filled with pride and love when she went and befriended Calypso, the gods know she needs a good friend.

*Percy*
Now I was laying next to Annabeth in the early hours of the morning, I was tempted to let her stay sleeping but now that we had rested I needed to talk to her.

"Annabeth," I whispered, while nudging her softly. "We need to talk."

After another nudge she slowly sat up, "What do you want?" she snapped sleepily. For having just woken up she still looked beautiful.

Going on a notion, I leaned forward and gently kissed her. After a few moments, I pulled away, her expression lightened. I whispered to her soberly, "I'm sorry for not telling you about Calypso before now."

"It's fine," she told me, "I had guessed that was where you went, all that matters to me is that you came back."

This made me feel better, "I saw how worried you were when she hugged me." I joked.

Her eyes lit up, she told me truthfully, "I had almost run out before you came back to me." reminding herself of how she had felt when I came over made her smile.

"She may be pretty, but you are more beautiful than she will ever be, I am proud of you for befriending her." I told her.

As I told her this she beamed at me, "It would have been wrong to be mad at her for no reason, especially with how cruelly she has been treated."

"That's my wise girl," I complimented before smiling wryly, "something tells me you already have some possibilities of who might be right for your new friend."

She smiled at me, "You know me too well my love, but I won't tell you who just yet."

"If you say so." I told her. Now that we were done with that topic, I pulled her closer to me. As she began to kiss me I felt a sharp tingling momentarily in the small of my back, and it stopped just as suddenly as it had begun.

Annabeth must have noticed something was up because she pulled away and looked expectantly at me. "What's wrong?" she asked me with a worried look on her face.

"Uhh, nothing." I answered hastily.

Annabeth shrugged her shoulders before I went and kissed her again. Several minutes later, just as I had started to forget about it, this time the tingling was spreading but this time it HURT like Hades.

Now Annabeth knew something was wrong, she bolted upright, worry etched on her face, "What is wrong?, she asked, then barked at me, "and don't tell me that it is nothing!"

"My back," I explained, the pain was spreading across my body and my vision was starting to flicker. "I'm not sure what it is."

"Do you need to got to the infirmary?" she asked while looking at me worriedly.

I knew how worried she was, her presence would do more for me than anything an Apollo camper could do. "Let's stay here." I told her calmly.

Over the next several minutes pain wracked my body, I probably would have passed out already if Annabeth hadn't been there to support me. Fifteen excruciating minutes after starting the pain was gone was done, my skin had been crawling for the entire time.

Feeling me relax Annabeth hugged me, "Better?" she asked.

"Much," I told her, "I couldn't have done it without you."

Blushing she muttered how it was nothing and how she knew I would have done the same for her. Another deep kiss from me silenced the muttering.

It wasn't long before I got to see how much she cared for me again. I sat up suddenly, taking in quick sharp breathes, my blood felt like it was boiling in my veins.

In a daze I cried out in pain,without needing me to ask Annabeth wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled me into a protective embrace.

Wandering in and out of consciousness made the hours feel like days. All that kept me sane was Annabeth, laying there in her arms, unable to move, it felt like my entire body was on fire.

All I could do as I lay there unmoving was wonder at my luck in getting the best girlfriend in the world, sitting there I silently promised to never disappoint her again.

After the longest few hours of my life I saw light begin to creep into the sky. I reasoned it wouldn't be long before breakfast. Not long after I had that thought the pain began to subside.

Now that I could move again, I spun around and whispered, "I owe you one for staying with me." into Annabeth's ear, before kissing her and putting all that I was feeling into it.

"No problem," she assured me, "now we are even for earlier today." Than her expression changed as she asked me, "Can you tell me what happened?"

I explained to her the constant agony I had undergone for the last several hours. "Any idea what it was?" I begged her.

"All I know is that the gods are to blame for this, but I have never heard of this happening to someone before." she reassured me, "We will find out what is going on together."

"I know we will." I agreed. "Would you mind waking me up for breakfast, you don't want to know how tired you get going through constant agony for a few hours."

"Sure," she assured me, "then later we will get to the bottom of this." With that she kissed me and helped me to sleep.

How was it, next chapter has an explanation for Percy's problems.
I LOVED IT!!!I really want ya to post soon or I'll DIE!!!
mischievous
wow that was AMAZING!!! hope u post soon cuz i wanna now whats wrong woth percy....POST!!!
sick
Who said anything is WRONG with him
sad
You guys are slacking on the comments.
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
big smile
Great chapter cant wait to find out whats happening to percy=)
Please post please post please post
Are you owing to post again tonight? (please say yes)
wink
Yes I will. Another late night post though.
big smile
that was great!!!
zzz
Like how late because I'm tiered? (scuba, dance and gym will do that to you)
What time zone are you in?
over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
Central. It's 9 here