Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 886

over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
What's the link to?
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
Did you guys truly like the suck it comment? If so I will start using it a lot more, not only in fanfic but life as well.
Okay? Hmm?
@ Emily_is_Cool WTF?
big smile
7000 views, 300 comments. You guys r great.
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
laugh
cant wait till you post=)
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
Are you going to post tonight? If so, when?
cool
For tonight and tomorrow I will continue to post late, due to the fact that I have standardized tests. After that I will attempt the other method and see how I like it.
Are you going to post soon?
zzz
he said late so im guessing around 11

I hope you post soon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
This was the most surprising, interesting fanfic ever. Imma give u a prop
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
zzz
good night :)
mischievous
Here it is, not quite up to par with my other chapters but tomorrow's will make up for it.

Chapter 19

*Percy*
When I woke up the next morning, Annabeth was still asleep. I dared not move since she looked so happy, nor could I have moved if I had wanted to, her arms were wrapped around my chest.

As I lightly caressed her face, the same thought kept running through my mind, 'SHE SAID YES!' It didn't take long for her to wake up, when she did, she gave me a quick kiss before running into the bathroom.

It didn't take her long to finish showering and getting dressed, when she came out she looked radiant. Going as fast as I could, I took a hasty shower and put on a fresh set of clothes in under a minute, without using my godly abilities.

Done with that we walked together to the pavilion, after having another burnt offering to us, we began to eat our breakfast.

Not long after everyone started eating Chiron stood up, "Later today, the Hunters of Artemis will be arriving here to stay for a short amount of time." the centaur told the now silent audience, he then added to universal approval, "Tonight we will have our customary game of Capture the Flag."

When the cheering subsided, Chiron walked over to speak to Annabeth and I, "I dearly hope that the two of you will still he playing for us tonight."

Neither of us would pass up this game for anything in the world, "Of course we will Chiron." I hastily assured him.

Nodding to himself, he continued, "Good, good. So far the hunters don't know that the pair of you are gods yet, let them find out for the first time during the game."

I didn't need an explanation to know how much that could help us. "Our lips are sealed." As I said that, he walked back to his breakfast.

Turning to Annabeth I saw the smirk on her face, she answered my unspoken question, "I can't wait to see the look on Thalia's face when you pause time."

"I'll leave the planning to you, maybe Athena will help you, but right now I need to go train with my dad." I told her hurriedly. After a departing kiss I teleported to the same island as yesterday, I arrived a split-second before Poseidon.
Our lesson went amazingly well, after agreeing to let me leave early to greet Thalia, my dad began teaching me how to use my godly weapon, Riptide, to shoot bolts of energy. It took a little practice, but before long I was able to shoot a bolt of energy that was strong enough to vaporize most monsters and knock any demigod on his or her ass.

Content with that, Poseidon then taught me how to communicate with another being using only my mind. To test it I first conversed telepathically with my dad, then also arranged a meeting point with Annabeth.

The last lesson before I returned to camp was how to summon a blast of force almost exactly like the one Kronos and Hyperion used on me. This came a whole Hades of a lot easier, first try I threw the god of the sea sixty feet back and out into the water.

Taking that as a good point to end on I said goodbye and returned to cabin 3 to find Annabeth already waiting for me.

"Of course, seaweed brain, it was all that we worked on, apparently Athena is tired of her children's plans failing against the hunters." The way she said it made me feel like I was five years old.

"Great," I said excitedly, then, holding my arm out I politely added, "let's not keep them waiting."

Like I said, these tests are not fun. Shorter chapter so I can sleep. Hope it wasn't too bad, will make up for it tomorrow.
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
cool
nah its all good
The chapter, or the short post?
big smile
this chapter is awsome!!!! cant wait
big smile
Yay
big smile
cant wait for capture the flag!!!
laugh
This should be interesting!?!?
smile
:)
Good. Nice. Like it.
mischievous
Cant wait for the updatee=) wow that rhymed haha
cant wait
crying
Oht thats sad hope u find your charger
wink
posssttiiinnggg????(asks hopefully)
I will be posting. Nuff said
meh
when?
Imma watch VT basketball game, so at best 11:45
it's not here yet
mischievous
excited for it but for those who are waiting i just posted the first chapter of my HoO fanfic its a little different so please comment=) i hope you read it percabeth

link
crying
Fuck my life, I'm sorry guys. I close my eyes for less than a second and I just woke up. No matter what I will post today, and I will look to double post this weekend. I feel bad that u haven't posted in 2 days, sorry again guys.
big smile
Its alright it happenes=)
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
smile
Ya...don't take it too hard. At like 3:00 today i sat down on my bed for a second and closed my eyes. Next thing i know the phone's ringing and it's like 4:00. Sort of mad that the phone rang though, i was tired!
Looking forward to the game of capture the flag!!
sick
plz post
I will, just watched the best basketball game of my life.
cool
Chapter 20

*Annabeth*
We made it to the top of Half-Blood Hill only a few minutes before the hunters came into view. Thalia had been hard at work, already she had swelled her hunters' ranks to over double what had been left after the Kronos was defeated.

All of the hunters save their leader were stoic, Thalia on the other hand immediately ran and gave me a hug, completely ignoring Percy. When she let go, Thalia noticed the ring on my hand, "That is beautiful Annabeth," the daughter of Zeus exclaimed, "where did you get it?"

Feeling no need to answer her with words, instead I walked over and gave Percy a quick kiss. Pulling away, I stood beside him as his arm went around my shoulder.

Turning to the hunters, Thalia ordered them "You all may continue to Lady Artemis' cabin and prepare for the game, I will join you momentarily." Turning back to us she asked neither of us in particular, she asked, "So the two of you are an item now?"

Taking a chance to answer her question, Percy spoke to her, "You could say that."

Thalia gasped as understanding crashed upon her, now she understood the true meaning behind the ring. "Why didn't you tell me that you were engaged?" She exclaimed.

Not in the mood to get struck by lightning, I answered her, "It only happened yesterday, we will tell you more about it after the game." Thank the gods, she took that as a good enough answer, it would be easier to explain when she knew that we were gods.

Now turning to Percy she pointed out jokingly, "It is a beautiful ring, I'm just surprised you had the guts to ask her."

At that, she ran down the hill to join her fellow hunters. After passing a quizzical look between Percy and myself, we walked down the hill.

With the newest recruits, Thalia and her hunters were on par numberwise with the campers. It was almost time for Capture the Flag.

*Percy*
I helped Annabeth strap her armor on, for safe keeping she had reasoned to leave her engagement ring in the cabin.

Finishing with the last strap, I grabbed my armor and started again. "Why do these things have so many damn straps?" I asked myself out loud.

Annabeth giggled, she told me jokingly, "Just to make impatient gods like us go crazy."

Accepting it as a good enough answer I asked her what had been nagging at me, "Annabeth, what will Thalia say when she finds out that we are gods?"

Obviously she had been thinking the same thing, all she could do was shrug and say, "She will take it fine, once she gets over the fact that we didn't tell her just so that we could win." After sharing a laugh at that, we prepared in silence. Once we were both ready, we walked towards the big house for a last minute war council.

Annabeth and I were the last to arrive, the ping pong table was stretched to it's limits to seat everyone as it was, so we stood. All of the cabin leaders were there: Clarisse from Cabin 5, both Stolls from Cabin 11, Katie Gardner from Cabin 4, Will Solace from Cabin 7, Jake Mason from Cabin 9, Pollux from Cabin 12, Katherine from Cabin 10 (Aphrodite, I really disliked Drew so someone new), Nico had even chosen to join us, we were still waiting for most of the minor gods' demigod children to arrive.

I kept silent while Annabeth told everyone else the plan she had worked out with Athena. In short; Annabeth and I would guard our flag, the Hephaestus cabin along with the Hermes and Hecate cabins would set traps, Athena campers with some help from the Aphrodite campers, the few Nike campers along with Nico would attempt to capture the flag from the left, Ares cabin and Apollo cabin would go from the right and everyone else had to distract the hunters.

The plan was a guaranteed win, mainly because two gods can face any number of lesser beings for an indefinite amount of time, all Annabeth and I had to do was wait for the others to succeed.

Content with the plan, we departed to our respective cabins. I gave Annabeth a kiss before she went to give the Athena cabin a breakdown.

Twenty minutes later Annabeth and I both shook hands with Thalia before walking up to Zeus' fist. After the conch horn blew, the two of us were alone, it wasn't long before we head the din of fighting in the distance.

Eventually the fighting died down, I looked at Annabeth with a worried expression, "This can't be good." I told her.

"Why do you have to be such a pessimist?" She asked smiling, then continued, "I just hope it isn't too bad."

Joking I said in a mock serious tone of voice, "Hypocrite, who is the pessi......"

Annabeth cut me off, "Shhh, someone is coming!"

Sure enough, Thalia came around the corner, Aegis in shield form and spear in hand, with all of the hunters behind her.

Always overconfident, Thalia had unknowingly put everything on defeating us, two gods. I chuckled to myself, this was going to be fun.

Taking her time, Thalia called out to us, "You can surrender now and make it easier on yourselves, we have already defeated the rest of your team."

Annabeth and I both laughed, "Why would we surrender to you? If anything, we will give YOU one chance to surrender." Annabeth called out.

Her catcall had the desired affect, Thalia's face.contorted with anger. She felt no need to reply to us, instead she nodded to the other hunters and as one they drew back on their bows.

Energy surged through my body, I was born for moments like these. As they fired I slowed time just enough so we could easily avoid them, after the missiles passed harmlessly I moved to meet Thalia.

Ducking underneath her stab, I swung Riptide towards her but it bounced off of her shield. Sensing something behind me, I rolled to the side as a flock of arrows slammed into the ground where I had just been. Taking a quick glance, Annabeth was holding her own, my attention returned to Thalia when her spear clanged off my shield.

Looking at Aegis I felt a brief moment of fear, shaking it off I bashed my shield against her. I had forgotten that I was much stronger than any demigod, I remembered when Thalia flew back ten feet.

With another respite I saw that the uneven fight was taking its toll on Annabeth, not a scratch yet but I wasn't sure how much longer she could hold up. "Annabeth," I said, contacting her mentally, "put on your cap and go get their flag."

She didn't even argue, with a slight nod to me, the cap was on and Annabeth had disappeared. Now I was all alone against the hunters, Thalia was foremost among them, she still looked amazed at how I could have knocked her flat on her ass.

Suddenly, all of their bows were trained on me, I resigned myself to the fact that I couldn't hide that I was a god any longer. When they fired time stopped, one by one I placed each arrow point first in the ground(I considered cutting either the arrows or their bowstrings, but I would have gotten murdered in my sleep for that one).

Stepping right back to where I had been before, I allowed time to go back to normal. If jaws could actually hit the floor theirs would have, recovering from that they glared at me, instead of fear they just looked angrier. When they began to nock arrows for a second shot I decided to try one of my new abilities, a shockwave blasted all of them off their feet.

Several of them were unconscious, others were slowly sitting up, Thalia on the other hand was already on her feet. As she charged; I considered using riptide to hit her with a bolt of energy to knock her out, but I thought better of it, that move needed more practice so I could be sure I wouldn't kill her. Instead I slowed time to a degree where she could still move and see where I was going but nowhere near full speed.

Easily sidestepping her slash, I batted her spear out of her hands and flicked Riptide up to her throat. "Dead." I told her smugly after bringing time back to normal.

There was no need for me to worry about the others because at that moment Annabeth returned with their flag. Suddenly, cheering erupted from around us, the campers were back.

Maintaining her dignity Thalia walked up to me, "Well done Jackson," I could tell her pride had taken a blow, "we need to talk about this later though."

"Sure," I assured her, "good game Thalia."

Done with that, I walked over to Annabeth. The campers lifted the two of us onto their shoulders while chanting our names. They carried us all the way out of the forest, there we were greeted by Chiron.

"Well done," the centaur congratulated us, "both of you." Then he added for everyone else to hear, "You all have the rest of the day to relax and have fun, no training or chores." This was greeted by a roar of approval. "Also," Chiron began, automatically silencing the crowd, "Tonight, we will have a feast, with a party afterwards."

If it wasn't for the fact that he was half horse, the campers would have carried him as they were Annabeth and I. As everyone eventually retreated to their cabins, I caught a glimpse of Thalia.

I understood the look she gave me, 'Let's talk.'

Nodding to her I pointed to cabin 3, understanding me, she began walking in it's direction.

Holding my hand out to Annabeth I told her, "It's time we told Thalia what has happened."

"Let's not keep her waiting then."

I put my arm around her shoulder and steered her towards cabin 3.

Ahhhhhhhhh, SAT tomorrow, wish me luck.

P.s. I hope u liked the chapter
nice
big smile
Please post again soon
wink
great chapter definatly worth the wait. good luck on your SAT
heart
Good luck on your sat!!!!! The chap is great
smile
I hope you post today=)
angry
I was, I hope I still can. I was trying to change settings for typing and instead deleted chapter. It was REALLY good, I just hope when I rewrite it I can come close. Hopefully post it tonight
smile
It was cool!!! :D
zzz
Started retyping, SAT really takes a lot though. I'll post 21 and maybe another tomorrow. Thanks for being patient and supportive.
big smile
Over 10,000 views, you all are great. Sorry I haven't been meeting my quota for posts, I'm working on picking up the slack.
over a year ago loony4luna said…
when r u posting next this amazing
big smile
Soon
Things went differently second time around, nowhere near as good to me as the first time. I just hope you guys like it alright.

Chapter 21

*Annabeth*
As we walked to Cabin 3 my thoughts wandered, I had the most amazing boyfriend/fiance ever.

Now that I wasn't beside Percy, I could no longer see what happened during the pause of time. I still knew what he had done when the first volley had ended in the ground. I had to contain my laughter when Thalia was knocked off of her feet and she flew backwards.

Poseidon had not been idle in his training, when Thalia got back to her feet Percy released a shockwave that knocked all of them off their feet. Seeing as how he had just won a lopsided forty to one battle, I teleported myself to the hunters' flag.

Returning with the flag I found the love of my life with the point of his sword millimeters away from my best friend's neck, no surprise there. At that moment a roar came from the onlookers, Percy and I were hoisted onto their shoulders and carried out of the woods.
Snapping back to reality, Percy and I were standing at the base of the steps of Cabin 3. Before we walked in I pulled Percy towards me, after giving him a loving kiss, I whispered sweetly into his ear, "You're my hero."

On that note we walked inside, Thalia had been waiting for us. "Ready to explain yourselves?" Even though it was phrased as a question, it was an order.

I answered before Percy could, "We will explain, but first, tell us what you think has happened."

Thalia shrugged, "Obviously, Percy has become a god, but of what I have no idea." Taking a breath she continued, this time to me, "Something must have happened to you as well, since gods don't propose to mortals."

'Not a bad assumption.' I thought to myself.

Since I had dilly dallied talking to myself, Percy had a chance to answer, "You're right, Thalia I am the god of time and the thirteenth Olympian." he said in a calm voice.

I saw all of the questions she was about to ask, hurriedly I answered the other half of her question. "Thalia, Athena made me the goddess of architecture, because of this Percy and I can be together forever." She was shocked and for good reason, the gods were rarely this generous.

"That is amazing," she said, "but I don't know anyone more deserving than the two of you." I could just tell that she meant it.

"Thank you Thalia, that means a lot." She looked about to explode with all of the questions she had been holding in, but I asked her one first, "Thalia, you are my best friend, would you be my maid of honor in the wedding?" my voice was soft but hopeful.

Tears burst unbidden into her eyes, "Of course I will!" She exclaimed happily. Then she turned to Percy, "You are a lucky man kelp face, make sure you keep it that way." Good old Thalia, second only to Percy, what a friend.

Percy must have felt obliged to reply, "You don't need to tell me how lucky I am Thalia, and I wouldn't have it any other way." while he said it he was looking at me.

This made my heart melt, I didn't care if Thalia was there or not, I wrapped my arm around Percy's neck and kissed him. "I love you so much Percy."

When I pulled away, I looked at Thalia, I could tell she felt awkward. I needed to get her out of here, I knew just what to do, I turned to her and said, "C'mon Thals, let's go figure out what we are gonna do for the party tonight."

I'm starting other chapter now, should be able to post again tonight.
mischievous
Sweet, cant wait till you post again
big smile
Scratch that, chapter is going alright. I will post tomorrow.
big smile
awsome!!! <3