windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11051-11100 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He stared at the tar-like substance, the sight alone just making him feel ill as he and Oa got closer to the vile liquid)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga's wagging tail increased its speed the more he spoke about himself and his strong desire in sex. A large, almost wicked smirk crossed her green face as her ears twitched in delight. "Hmm, so thee with the autumn eyes are in the more rough side of things, ehhh?" She seemed to chuckle, a slight hint of mischief behind it. "And concupiscent, thou say?" Her smirk only seemed to grow as her index and middle finger acted as legs climbing Wiezen's shoulder. "Weeeeeell, thou doesn't need to hide thine lust. Helgy can gladly please thee whenever thine wants." Her tail snaked around his body some, the golden aura in her eyes glowing ever so slightly and her skin overall hardening. "I love my masochist therian. He's my favorite." She whispered into his ear, her voice sounding more like... enchanting echoes. It was as if the nymph was becoming more of a nymph. Her voice sounded different, and even the smell on her was disguised as whatever was the victim's favorite scent. "Oooooh Wiezzzyyyy~" She whined, her wings stiffening as if it were an erection.

But then she snapped out of it, gaining enough momentum to soar again in the air. "U-Uh oh... Not good. REALLY NOT GOOD." The nymph said, biting her blue lips again.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
After 읽기 my post, I can't blame 당신 for not responding to Kristoff........ Wait, yes I can. What the hell, Jade!? XD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"The rougher side of things? Eh, I guess you could say that." Wiezen had answered casually with a shrug. But when she had questioned him about his concupiscence, he squinted at her, having a feeling now that maybe, just maybe he should have kept that part to himself. "Oh believe me, I definitely need to keep it under surveillance, lock and key. Especially for your sake." But has she whispered in his ear, it twitched, though he wasn't really affected by the scent that entered his nostrils due to the fact that his favorite scent was Helga's anyways, aside from a few other things that he was sure wasn't as important. And he did in fact, notice the change within her voice. "U-uuh...Helga...HELGA!"

When she had snapped out of the coming effects of the next circle finally, he tipped his head back again and saw a construct of bones tied in more flesh that would lead them on their way. "Down there."
Floating not to far away from it was a pallet like boat made of bone, a statue of rot swaying back and forth, an odd chatter coming from it.

~

Oa began to lead the way as the scent became a strong, putrid smell, and her nose wrinkled in disgust. And then she heard it...humming. It came and went in a slow rhythm that she recognized all too well. It haunted her memories, plagued her dreams and turned them into nightmares. Taunted her.
Her pace quickened until she went into a run, searching for the source.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw her break out into a run, he followed behind her. The humming he heard came to his ears almost immediately, and he tried his best to stay calm, not wanting to lose his composure now, as he followed behind Oa)
"For MY sake? But my love, I WANT you. Every single aspect and side of thee. Nymphs can handle anything! I can handle anything. Nnnggghhhhh... Don't tempt me Wiezy!!!" The nymph shrieked, her ears still twitching along with some parts of her body. She wanted to have sex. Now. But she knew she couldn't, and the thought of it was killing her. It was obvious how much she was suffering by the whimpers that escaped her lips like a puppy. This resulted in her claws only sharpening and her eyes becoming narrow slits. But at Wiezen's command, she was able to distract herself and lead them to the direction he pointed at.
Kristoff: (He made his way into the building, moving into the inner city, where people seemed to be more disturbed, with no chatter or even anyone looking at Kristoff or Flynn when they walked in. It was very silent) This seems like the place where he is
Jade_23 commented…
im ignoring 당신 over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
because i just remembered something that im still salty about over a year ago
Well sorry I was born! over a year ago
"Yeah, for your sake, and it's not tempting." As Helga lead them to where he had pointed, Wiezen let out a sigh. "..You say that now as a nymph...until I might have a slip, and we end up having sex for days upon end. Constantly for weeks to months. YEARS at a time of nothing..but that. Yeeeaaaah, no." The thought of it made a shutter of unwanted delight run across his skin and it a little harder for him to brush it aside until he focused on something else. He said as he released himself and dropped the rest of the way down, landing gracefully on his feet.

~

Oa swept around a corner quickly, her tail whipping behind her while following her trail. And as they neared the docks, her pace slowed and her pistols were drawn. Her feet came to a stop once they had reached one of the wood of one of the docks. She froze, her eyes filling with an absolute rage.

There at the end of the dock, sat Macross, her legs dangling off the end and swinging back and forth in an almost childish manner as she hummed to herself, staring out at the dark clouds that filled the red sky. "Hm hm hm hm-hm hmmm, hm hm hm hm-hm hmmm~--" Her humming drifted off into silence, but she didn't turn to face them. "You're laaa-aaaate. Oh! And you've brought a friend. How nice of you both to join me on this fine evening~" She cooed devilishly, holding her hand out in front of her to inspect the sharp nails of black that extended from her fingers.
"Aaah, I remember this place so well, don't you, Enricho? Where we had our first little scuffle, a squabble of not yet discovered unconditional love?"
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (The moment his eyes fell onto Macross, his teeth gritted in anger, the sight of her was enough to drive him mad with hate and rage) And our last! You lied, Macross! You said that no harm would come to me or my family if I took your damned deal, only for me to find out that you did something worse. If I knew what you were going to do, I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you before!
"Sex for days? Weeks? Months? YEARS?!" Her tail wagged some more, it hardening again. "SIGN ME UP WIEZZYYYYYYY!!!!" She squealed into his ear. "Ohh!!! Come on!!" Her voice began to shift again, as well as her scent. She began to coil her tail around his leg to reach her groin and licked his ear.
Don't deny it, Wiezen. This is the true path that Wiezelga was meant to go down XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD ------------ Wiezen: Denied over a year ago
"So you did hesitate, I knew it!" Oa growled. But she also understood why. The sake of Ossiana.

"Oh Enricho, Enricho. You know as well as I, that I could have killed you any time I wanted during our last encounter. I could have crushed your bug, or chewed her up until there was nothing left. But I diiiiidnnn't~" She snickered. And then she spoke again. "But I'm also quite curious..." She tipped her head back to look at them before laying down, a grin coming to her face. "When do you believe that I was ever telling the truth to began with?"

~

"I'm telling you that that's not something that you want, Helga." Wiezen closed his eyes, his posture stiffening some when she had licked his ear. He grabbed her tail firmly and uncoiled it from around his leg. "And besides, even if I considered it, we have kids, and I actually like sleeping. So uuh...we should...go." He said, already starting to go ahead.
Enricho: I don't know. A part of me thought that, something about you, could have been saved, some part of the Macross I knew was still inside you, something that wasn't filled with hate and vengeance. But now see that there is nothing in you but hate. Nothing but your want to kill and destroy everything. That's why I won't be showing you anymore mercy!
"The Macross that you knew? Something that wasn't filled with hate and vengeance hmmmm?" A grin slowly etched onto Macross's face. "Then let me rephrase my previous question, and I want you to think." She rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows. Her grin widened. "Since when was I ever that Macross?"
Enricho: (He stared at Macross, before looking at the ground. He was silent in thought, before looking up at her) You're right. You aren't Macross. Ossiana is. What you are... I'm not exactly sure. Maybe a part of her or something like that. It doesn't really matter, because I've had just about enough with talking. We're going to end this now. No one else is going to die because of you! Enough have suffered from what you've done, and we're going to put an end to things!
"Ohh pleease Wiezzyyy, fuck meee!!!! There's always the option of virgin sex, ya know, using protection and all." She hopped on her tail and followed him rather hastily. "I knowww you want to fuck meeeeeee. I'm all horny for thee, Wiezy!!" The witch licked her lips as her tail stiffened again, her natural instincts kicking in as she began to seduce him and swipe the tip of her tail against his weak spots. "Wouldn't thee love thine shaft soaked deep into thine nymph's throat? She promises to make it rough and fuck thee senseless." Her tail coiled around one of his, guiding it between her chest as she twitched her ears anxiously. "Helgyyyy wants sseeeeexxxx!!!"
Kristoff: (He walked through the streets with Flynn, humming to himself. As they were walking, a man suddenly ran up to Flynn and grabbed him tightly by the shoulders, staring him in the face. The man had some sort of cloth wrapped around his mouth and nose, yet his eyes were visible, and they were wide, as he grabbed Flynn, shouting at him)
Person: God has come to free us from the shackles of the Ancient Ones, dear boy! A new age for this country has finally arrived. We'll be free from the confinement of the Ancient Ones laws and will welcome the freedom of God
Nithloraul: Flynn, get this freak away from us before I do something myself!
“Think harder, that isn’t the answer I wanted. I want you to realize something.” Macross looked up to him from where she was. “Ask yourself, “Why is this happening”. Ask yourself, “Why me? Why me specifically?”. If you can’t do that, you’ll fail every single time. I, who speaks lies am forced by this body to also speak truth. So I’ll let you in on a little secret.” She held one finger up. “I, am a daemon. But this body is human. The human is indeed within, as she has been for many, many, many years now. Watching. Begging to be relieved of her suffering. She loved children, so I made her watch me devour her own.”

Oa snapped. She shot the pistol that harbored the bullets meant to kill her, aiming at her head only to find nothing there. But then her eyes had widened, but before she could react, she was sent flying back through one of the buildings by a sharp and powerful force.

A pair of arms suddenly were draped around Enricho’s neck, and a across whispered into his ear. “You look identical to her husband, as did the many that came before you.” She gave a mad chuckle that was blended in with a second deeper pitched one. And then she was gone once again.
“Do you know why your precious “family” is involved?~” Her voice called back from the docks as she swirled around as if she were dancing. She came to a stop, grinning again. “The day that we met was no coincidence.”

~

Wiezen let out a small shivering breath of air when her tail swiped across sweet spots, the sensation that he would usually get being amplified by the influence of the next circle the closer they got. He had forgotten just how much more enticing the feeling of arousal was there, and Helga was only making it more difficult. Y-yes, I want to shove it down your throat! I want to fuck my nymph until I’m all that she can think about! Wiezen could hear his lust trying to speak for him, but he kept himself under control. “Helga...wouldn’t it be easier to do this in your witch form?”
Enricho: (As soon as Oa was sent flying, his attention was diverted from Macross to her. Before he could react or rush over to Oa, he felt something on his neck and shoulder, making him quickly turn around and aim his sword at Macross) T-The hell does it matter!? All I need to know is that, if you keep living, you'll keep killing, and it won't stop with my family. Other's will suffer too! That's why I'm going to stop you no matter what! What else is there to know!?
drape: loosely 또는 casually. Also, READ xD over a year ago
I did read, but I've got classes from 8:30 AM to 6 PM. I'm not exactly in the highest of spirits XD over a year ago
Yeah, if only over a year ago
"Ohhhh cooomeeee oooooonnnn!!!!" She whimpered, sliding her hands through his body. Her tail slithered through his legs again, slipping through his pants and warming the area there with a hint of magic. "I'm too heated as a nymph to turn back nooow~" She sang, twisting and bending her blue slick tongue around. "You can shove it as deep as you want, a-and pull even harder and choke me endlesslyyyy." The nymph winked seductively.
JADE!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Yeeeeessss over a year ago
STOP!... please over a year ago
"Ossiana, is one of them who escaped." Macross tipped her head to the side, her eyes flickered and ink black spilled into them, covering the whites of her eyes and over her pupils and irises for a brief second before returning to normal. "I cursed her people, turning them into what they were. One day, one of them wanted to make a deal with me. Her father. I warned him that there would be a price. Their child. And he failed to abide. Instead, they hid the child, granting her fake memories of themselves and lies for her "better" judgement. And then they attempted to kill me. So to even the dues, I slaughtered her tribe and devoured their souls. She's the last of them, and it's been quite satisfactory to see things unfold. Your anger and misery has been enough to fuel me again, and it brings me delight knowing that I was able to cause this much." And not just to them. To Wiezen and Helga as well. Tipping off Alzul while they were in the mountains, causing Wiezen's death. Tricking Drenchel into being her loyal subject. Being Emma's anonymous source of information when Weiss had been taken and giving her the means to creating a resurrection spell that was powerful enough to bring Alzul back. She fed off of it all.
Sonni's unfortunate passing. Bonnus's rage. And now, the brewing war.
She began to chuckle happily in demonic fashion as it was all coming together now, her work of disastrous art. But then her laughter came to a sharp ending as a hole was blew in her head, her body leaning back onto it's heels before she came back into balance, her head falling forward.

~

"No Helga! W-we need to do what we came here to do!" Wiezen could fill the erection that had grown and began to press against the inside of his pants, creating a thick and hardening bulge on the outside. He grabbed her tail again and pulled it away from him, keeping it in a tight grasp this time to prevent her from using it again. "Helga, NO."
But she had no involvement with Cian. Huh XD over a year ago
Who the hell would want to be involved with Cian? xD over a year ago
No, ignore the Yo with dots! over a year ago
Enricho: (As soon as this revelation was told to him, not a muscle in his body moved, not a sound came from him. His eyes were wide, at the truth of what she had told him, before he fell to his knees, his head in his head, as he looked at the ground, all of this coming to him at once, his teeth gritting at the thought of it all. His head slowly lifted to meet Macross' eyes. In this moment, the anger and hate that Enricho had kept built in was no longer contained. His expression had darkened, the aura he gave off was that of violent hatred towards the person in front of him. He even gave off the expression of a ravenous monster, as he stared at Macross, before standing up, his hands grabbing his sword tightly, before swinging, slicing through the hands that were on his shoulders and neck) You're gonna fucking pay! You're gonna die, Macross! (Before he could rush towards her, she was shot in the head, his head shooting over to the location of where the bullet came from)
"I...am so fucking tired of your voice...you stuck up...cunt..." Oa snarled as she huffed, one of her many hands holding her side where a stake of wood had broken off, blood seeping through her fingers. Another holding the pistol with smoke drifting from it's barrel, and as she stepped out and away from the building she had been knocked through, it collapsed behind her.

Macross's head suddenly lifted, her grin returning as the hole in her head mended itself shut. "That one kind of stung." A long tendril like tongue extended from her mouth and licked her lips.

"Fucking...DIE!" Oa growled as she began to fire her other pistols at Macross and being resourceful with the bullets that were meant for Macross. Those couldn't be wasted.

However, the bullets that came at Macross were stopped as the black slush of aura that lurched from her skin caught them inches away from her. Her eyes became two endless pits of darkness as a smirk pulled itself across her face. "Very well thenlinklet's play~"

Oa tore the piece of wood from her side and launched it like a dagger spear at Macross's face, charging forward, her stinger dragging itself through the ground as she did so before slinging upwards, and flinging a flurry of dirt and rock at the demon. A distraction.
Enricho: (As soon as Oa rushed towards Macross, he followed behind her. He had to do what he could to stay calm and not lose his temper. He rushed towards Macross, his sword held tightly, once Oa threw dirt into her face, Enricho rushed towards her and swung his sword at her legs, hoping to cripple her for a short time)
Helga was too far in her nymph form to even understand Wiezen at this point. And when he grabbed her tail, the very tip of it coiled around his fingers, closing the gap between them and leaning her behind against his groin. " I beseech thee, Master. So many things you can do to your little slaaaave!~ just imagine how much tighter I am with this new siiizeee" She panted with her blue tongue out.
I will kill everyone Jade! over a year ago
Please..... XD over a year ago
Don't make me beg, dammit! over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Try me over a year ago
Macross caught the stake of wood that had been thrown at her with all intent to kill, she could feel it. And she loved it. It exhilarated her. The piece of wood burned to ash in her hands and as the dirt was thrown at her face, she inhaled and blew her breath with enough force to send it back, jumping onto Enricho's blade as it was swung at her legs.

Oa growled as dirt got in one of her eyes, and she rubbed at them furiously, her stinger taking a stab at Macross's throat only to miss when she evaded.

Macross was faster than the last time Enricho had encountered her. She ran up the blade to his sword as if she weighed nothing before pushing it to the side forcefully when she jumped at an angle, taking Oa by the face within that instant and slamming the back of her head into the ground and using the momentum to throw herself back onto her feet. She turned her upper body quickly to face Enricho and pointed at him, her claw like fingernail extending at the speed of a bullet toward his eye, only to where it would only cut his face when Oa's tail smacked her hand.

Oa rolled over into a prowl and lunged at her only to be kicked in the face, flying back into Enricho.

~

Wiezen gulped, his erection giving a small jump in his pants as it stiffened further at the feeling of her bare backside rubbing against it pleasurably. And being called master made him run his free hand through his hair. His toes curled against the ground, and he muttered something to himself as he closed his eyes and held his desires at bay before he began to pull her along behind him by her tail. "Sorry, I'm gonna have to beseech you to wait..." And as they came to another cliff where a link like structure could be seen in the distance. And though it was still well enough below cold, there was a sticky, hot sort of feeling to the atmosphere, and moaning and screams came from that direction, loud enough to be heard even from where they were.
The closer they got to the next circle, the more horny the nymph got. And when the sound of moans and screaming came to be heard, along with the sticky atmosphere, the nymph moaned as well, her body twitching in desire. Her own scent of lust began to fill Wiezen's nostrils as well, a light aura outlining her beautiful body. She panted desperately, whining as Wiezen dragged her. "Wieeezzzyyyy, I can ride you like a bull with no end! I'll take you to another world! I'll fuck your brains out!!!"
Wiezen didn't say anything, and a potent scent drifted from him as his erection started throbbing, his shaft print becoming more visible along with the rest of his length. He worked on clearing his head, his eyes moving from the tower and down below where a hazy mist of lust drifted along like clouds. He took in a deep breath, pulling Helga with him by her tail as he jumped off.
Enricho: (He tried to shake her off the sword, only for the effort to be in vein, before clutching his face as soon as it was slashed. He was ready to strike her again, until Oa was flying towards him. He grabbed her, hoping to cushion her fall, before falling onto his back. He immediately picked himself up, along with Oa, setting her on her feet) Damn, she's far too fast. We'll need to attack her at the same time, Oa. Confuse her so we can even have a chance of hitting her. No matter what, we can't attack her one at a time. Keep striking at her no matter what
"Yeah, that easier said than done." Oa groaned clutching her head and looking to where Macross had been only to find that she was no longer there, only a brief gust of wind circling the ground. Her eyes narrowed.

"Keeping secrets are we?" Macross's voice suddenly came from in between them, and as soon as Oa aimed her pistos at her, she dodged out of the way, causing her aim to be redirected at Enricho.

Oa hesitated when she found her aim at Enricho, but three of her arms followed Macross and the pistols they held fired, only for their bullets to be redirected to the sky as her legs were swept from under her, causing her to hit the ground with a hard thud.

And just as Oa hit the ground, Macross was already lunging at Enricho with a twisted grin and rammed the top of her head into his face before he could attack, landing on her hands and feet and swiftly flipping herself to the right in a spiral as Oa's tail lashed out in a downwards striking, leaving a deep rut in the ground. She outstretched her arm and thrust her palm to the ground to stop her spiral, landing some feet away from them.

Enricho: (He stumbled back, clutching his face as blood came from his left nostril, but managed to keep his balance, and turned, firing his pistol at Macross, hoping at least one bullet would hit, or at least divert her attention away from Oa)

(The man continued to scream at Flynn, gripping his shirt tightly as he shouted about the freedom of God. The Nithloraul, becoming more angry, began to wither and writhe inside of Flynn's head, thus making anger start to build up in him, and therefore, ready to attack the man, before Kristoff grabbed the man's shirt)
Kristoff: Excuse me, sir. I must ask you not to grab him
Person: H-Hey, don't touch me you Ancient Ones fol- Fol........ (In just a short second, the man fell to the ground, stiff as a board, unable to move or talk, yet still alive)
Kristoff: (He gave a light chuckle as he turned to Flynn) Don't worry, it's a Purifying spell. He'll be fine, just a little numb for a few days. Now, let us be on our way
Okay, Jade, I don't know what I did to make 당신 super salty, but I apologize and will (Try to) not do it again. Okay? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
hmmm will u start involving Rosemary 더 많이 in the future? over a year ago
Yes over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
I don't believe that over a year ago
When Helga was pulled by her tail into the jump, she laughed hysterically as they fell. But then her eyes dilated like a predator when she sniffed Wiezen's new scent, viewing his erection and a creepy smirk crossing her face. "Is that for meeeee? Ah ah ahhh~" Her wings embraced Wiezen as she forced him to press against her, her hands trailing into his pants as she forcefully kissed him with immense passion, her blue tongue licking his gums and sucking on his tongue.
What is this, Free-Fall Fucking!? over a year ago
Also, yes, I will add Rosemary more. Planned to anyway over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
mmmmhhhmmmm over a year ago
I will. Promises! over a year ago
Macross couldn't help but to laugh wickedly as she evaded the bullets that were shot at her with skillful and well timed spins and twirls before she caught one of the bullets in her hand. She could fill it burning into her palm, and she opened her hand to inspect it briefly and then looking to Enricho as she smoothed it over with her thumb. "Hm, resourceful. But not enough." She tossed it aside.

"Yeah," Oa was back on her feet in an instant, cracking her back. "We'll see about that, just keep talkin'..." She aimed one of her pistols at the demon only to find that she was out of ammunition in all but two of them. She threw the other ones to the ground.

"Awww, what's wrong? Are your toys all out of bullets? They seemed to be your last little light of hope." Macross taunted them. "Well, what are you waiting for? Aren't you supposed to be ensuring my death? That is why you both came, correct?"

~

"What?" Wiezen didn't have a clue of what she was talking about for the first second or so when she had spoke, more of his attention on seeing if there was anything below them that they were going to have to worry about during or before their land. That is, until he was pulled into a press against her, and her hands slid into his pants. "Helga st--" Before he could go against it this time, in the next second her lips were pressed against her. His erection stiffed completely, giving twitching jumps. Caught off guard, his mind sunk into lust as he kissed her back hungrily, his tongue locking with hers before grinding passed it and scrubbing across the back of her throat. But then he snatched himself away from her, his fuzzing mind clearing as he got a hold on himself. His autumn eyes burned with a glow, and he realized that they were still falling. They fell through the lusty fog and down below them literal mountains of flesh moved about slowly, groaning and moaning deeply. He landed on one of them and rolled down the side, managing to pull himself upright and into a slide. Hands reached from the flesh, grabbing at him as he descended down the mountain sized moving mound. He cursed to himself and jumped off of it all together, though the arms just extended after him. Fur sprouted from his forearms, his fingertips extended in to claws that he used to slice at them and until he retreated and allowed him the time to land on the ground, a pulse of air spreading outwards from his feet when he did so.
Come on, Wiezen. Just a quick fuck-and-go XD over a year ago
Really? ALL the hate? :D HMB. over a year ago
ALL OF IT! Because Jade gives all the hate of this RP to Ossiana over a year ago
Enricho: If you think we're done, you're mistaken. I said I wasn't gonna stop until your dead (He aimed his sword at her) And I intend to do so. And besides... (He fires at Macross again, knowing it was a failed attempt, but just wanting to get her attention) I still have plenty of ammo
Macross let the bullet hit her this time, looking down to her shoulder and watching the black ooze seep from the wound. It healed slowly. She turned her gaze back to them, her lips curling into a grin. "You must be mistaken. I think you meant that you won't stop until you're dead." She deflected the next bullet that came at her with her bare hand, back handing it towards the sludgy black water where it sunk down into the depths of darkness. That was a normal one that time. Her eyes turned to Oa. "A persistent one are we?"

"Very" Oa growled in response, but she didn't move from her place, aiming the pistol in her left hand at her head, but then averting it to her feet and shooting at them.

Macross moved her foot aside, now raising an eyebrow. "...Oh? Giving up after being complimented?"

Oa shot at her feet again, this time a sphere shaped bullet propelling from the barrel of the pistol in her right hand shot at her feet, landing in the ground an inch or two away from the other one she had shot.

Macross frowned some. "...Well, that doesn't seem too persistent."

"Yeah?" Oa glared, and then smirked. "Well suck my dick." She shot at the ground one final time with a normal bullet, the projectile striking precisely where the sphere shaped one had.

Macross looked down as a light sparked under her before the ground exploded suddenly exploded under her.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw what Oa was planning, he raised his arm and sword to cover himself from the explosion's flash. Once it did, he could feel the force and wind from it hit his face, yet was able to stand still) Did we manage to slow her down?
Helga landed gracefully on the pile of moving flesh, using her wings as some sort of parachute. She was licking her mouth constantly, still savoring Wiezen's lips. Especially now that they had passed through the fog of lust, her desire only seemed to increase. Her blue tongue hung in the air as her stiff tail wagged back and forth. "Ohhh Wieezzyyyy~ Let me fuck thee brains out! I prooomisee to be gentleee~" She pushed her breasts together seductively, using her tail to guide him her direction.
(As Flynn and Kristoff were walking deeper into the town, there was the sound of a heart beat within his ear, along with a terrifying feeling behind his ear, as if something was brushing behind it)
Nithloraul: Flynn, I can sense a figure of god close by! We're getting close to that damned priest
“I dunno, but we better hope that it did something, because I’m damn near out.” Oa answered, cocking the hammer to the pistol in her right hand as the force of wind from the explosion began to ease, smoke simmering from the ground. Her eyes narrowed. “Out of the way!” She swung the butt of the empty pistol she had forcefully as a piercing claw shot out towards them, smacking it away.

The smoke washed itself away into the air with a sudden whoosh, Macross stepping out of the small crater that had been made in the ground. One of her legs were regenerating itself. She hadn’t exactly thought anything of it, but at the last second she had to minimize the explosion within that frame of time. Her leg sizzled, some of the skin that tried to heal burning away again. ”Holy oil and magic. I must say, that one gave me a tickle.” She glared, but grinned still.

“Well I hope you’re ready for the next few, cause there’s plenty more where that came from. We’re just gettin’ started.” Oa smirked. Truthfully, there was only two more left in the chamber of her pistol. One of them was like the last one had been, and the last one...well, that one wasn’t for Macross.

“Oh? Then I suppose I’ll just have to break your guns alongside you then, hmm?”

Oa spoke to Enricho, keeping her eyes locked on their target. “Alright, your go. I’ll back you up.”

~

“Helga, snap out of it!” Wiezen growled, evading the advances from the mountains of flesh. He should have expected something to go astray. “And here, but on some clothes!!” He removed his shirt and threw it against her face while thinking on his next course of action. The cold hit him like a gust of arctic wind—no, much colder than even that. His body had a bit of trouble adjusting, but he would worry about that later.
Enricho: You got it (He gripped his sword tightly) Just hang back, and let me show you what this "old man" can do (He walked towards Macross, his sword held tightly, before making a brief stop, and kicking himself off the ground into a full sprint towards her, his sword ready to strike her)
Helga rubbed his shirt against her body, inhaling the delicious scent of him. She was too blinded by lust that she couldn't even feel the cold. The more she seemed to hear the moans and sniff the arousing scent in the air, the more desperate she grew. She hopped toward Wiezen, slipping his shirt back on him and wrapping her arms from behind. "Ooh, Wiezzyyy, you're so touchable!!! Let me fuck thee! I know how much you want to gag me. Or how much you want to pull my hair and slap thine little nymph."

"Wait... So how exactly are we supposed to kill him?" Flynn suddenly asked. "A way where he will STAY dead once and for all."
If Helga doesn't just rip his clothes off and start sucking him off right then and there, I'm gonna be disappointed in her XD over a year ago
Also, THANK 당신 FOR RESPONDING FINALLY! It only took 24 hours, but we did it! over a year ago
Kristoff: Don't worry, he will stay dead when we get to him. We just find him and do the rest from there
Nithloraul: Sounds good to me
Wiezen's lustful scent on became ore potent while drifting from him, and he clenched his jaw as he started towards the tower, dragging her with him while her arms were wrapped around him. The mountains of flesh seemed to be attracted to the strong smell that drifted from Wiezen, and they began to pursue him...though, slowly, being no where near fast enough to catch up with him. "Helga if you don't pull yourself together right now--" He had to cut his words short, as he thought about where they were going now, the tower. He was going to have to be quick. What was planned to be a simple get in and get out was becoming more and more consuming with each circle that they had been through so far.

~

"As long as you ain't showin' me how to get your ass kicked--" Oa had commented with a slight grimace as she followed along side him and started towards Macross. But she stayed a step behind.

Macross's eyes darted from one to the other, a smirk coming to her face. Her eyes narrowed when Enricho came at her first, and she ran towards him and met him quickly before the half way point, but before she could strike, she had to evade quickly when Oa's tail shot between Enricho's legs from behind and tried to impale her stomach.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw Macross try to dodge, he swung his sword in her general direction. As long as he could hit her, no matter where it may be, it would be just enough for him)
Macross leaned her upper body back, the flat side of Enricho's blade gliding across the tip of her nose a little. In the same instance, she leaned back further, her arms outstretching as she flipped herself backwards.

Oa's hands suddenly clapped down on Enricho's shoulder and she leap frogged over him, catapulting herself at Macross and almost managing to get her in her grasp, only to miss, but her stinger was followed close behind her.

As soon as she saw Oa diving at her, Macross jumped over her, with the use of her hands, though the incoming stinger that followed, having to twist herself into a position to evade with the use of her hands and landing on her feet.

Oa tumbled across the ground and recovered into a crouch, aiming her pistol at Macross's right leg, preparing to fire.

But Macross was quick in noticing this and extended a claw into the barrel of Ossiana's pistol to stop her from firing, her attention turning to Enricho. She shot one of her claw nails into the ground and it burst from the soil at an angle, aiming at Enricho's throat.
Enricho: (He stood perfectly still as Macross's nail fired into the ground, and he waited for where it would appear. When he saw it come from the ground, he swung his sword as quickly as he could to reflect it, only for the nail to deflect and his his left shoulder, piercing through it, the pain making him grit his teeth)
"Or what?" Helga' beaming bedroom eyes stared into his. "Are you going to throat-fuck thine nymph? Multiply yourself and fuck me all at once? Make me never walk again?" She whispered gently into his ear, licking across his lobe and cheek with her tongue. Her fingers slid across her entrance before she shoved them in Wiezen's mouth for a taste. "Massttteeerrrr, thine slave wants it!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!!!"

"Uhhh... Are you sure? Because more than half of my friends have died and came back to life, soooo... Hmmm, sorry if I seem doubtful, but it's possible!" He told Kristoff.
Kristoff: The Ancient One's won't wish to bring him back to life. And no other god, not even this one, can do that. Believe me, I am sure of it. You have to trust me
Nithloraul: Yeah, trust a person with secrets. I wouldn't trust this old bastard with my or your life, Flynn
Macross's finger claw retracted back into her hand as she aimed to redirect it and pierce through his forehead. But then her eyes narrowed, going to Oa when the Scorpio grabbed on to her piercing claw.

Oa grinned, pulling her pistol barrel away from the claw and aiming it at Macross's head. "Gotcha bitch!" But as she went and pulled the trigger, there was nothing heard but a malfunctioning click.

Macross grinned, chuckling demonically. "I think not."

Oa tried to pull the trigger again to no avail. It had been jammed. "Oh come o!!--" She yelped as she was yanked forward, the extended claw retracting and slicing her palms in the process as she stumbled.

Macross stood between them both, looking to the left and then to the right. "If you don't take this seriously then you'll diii-iiiiieeeee~"

~

Wiezen's tongue licked across the nymph's fingers slowly as he was brought to a stop again, lust fogging his clearer thoughts. But then he pulled away, smacking himself in the face to rattle his mind back in order. "No...I-I...got a better idea." He said suddenly. "I'll make a chastity belt that you won't be able to take off if you keep this up Helga Quartz, and stop YELLING before we attract her attention!!"
Enricho: (He clutched his shoulder, and as soon as he saw Oa grabbing her claw, he shouted) Oa, don't! (But there was no time before her claw sliced the palm of her hand. Enricho groaned, still feeling the pain in his shoulder, but rushed towards Macross, his sword clutched in his hands as he made an effort to attack her again)
Oa rushed in to attack as well, dashing forward with a lust for the demon's blood.

Macross smirked and evaded them both, jumping up into the air in a flip and landing on the top of an void marketing stand, resting her hand behind her back and bowing forward as if she had just gotten done performing, merely toying with them. But then Oa's gun hit her in the face from below, bringing a glare of dismay to her expression.

"Don't you fuckin' mock me!!" Oa snarled, glaring up at her from her position below. She took off her coat and tossed it aside, the skin around her knuckles hardening. "If you think runnin's gonna help ya then you got another thing comin'!"

The pistol lifted from where it had landed after smacking into Macross's face and placed itself in her hand. She flicked her wrist and the chamber popped out. It was empty. Her eyes searched their faces, a gleeful smile coming to. "Running? Who spoke of anything about running?" She crossed her arms into a cross in front of her, a ring of dark embers appearing around her middle fingers before spreading into sleeves up flames up her arms as she parted them and held them out to her sides. "Well then?"
Enricho: Dammit! This isn't looking good, Oa (He looked over at her, as he tried to think of something) Oa, no matter what I do, you don't follow me, understand? And when I give the signal, use another one of those explosives you have, alright? Do not follow me, and if she comes after you, do not give her a reason to keep chasing after you (He looked back at Macross) Come on, Macross! If you want a real fight, then I'll give you one. All that hate and misery you so badly beg for, well come on! I'll give you all the hate you want. I'll give you all of it and use it to fucking kill you! (He aimed his sword at her, gritting his teeth to the point where it was starting to get sore as he stared her dead in the eye)