windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11351-11400 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Sounds great (Gives her a reassuring nod)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Good." Ossiana walked for a few more minutes until she was sure that they were far enough from where Essil and her home was before she began to use her stinger to draw into the dried ground.
Enricho: (He peered over her shoulder, trying to get a good look as to what she was drawing, a little curious as to how this whole thing would work)
Ossiana slashed the last few marks into the ground and was going to chant the spell right afterwards until she realized that she was missing one of the most essential ingredients. A bit of light from a Therian. Which in turn, she had gotten from Kelsa before. She cursed to herself, growling slightly at the new issue that had arisen.
Enricho: (He could already tell that something was amiss, so he shrugged, ready to hear what was wrong) Let me guess, something's wrong?
"Last time I used some of Kelsa's light to complete the ritual. I won't work unless I have that. Or...maybe something that might be able to substitute." She closed her eyes for a moment before inhaling deeply through her nostrils. She stepped into the circle, and as she exhaled, a wild burning aura burst from her. She clutched her stomach securely and transitioned into her more scorpion like form. She began to chant something in a whisper quickly and the ground began to burn until she stepped back, breathing heavily before falling over some
Enricho: (He wasn't sure if what she did was a good thing or not, but he knew that it was the only thing that could be done, but as soon as he saw her fall over, he rushed over to her to make sure she was safe) Are you okay, Oss?
Ossiana used one of her large scorpion like appendages to push herself up right. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay. It's just a little harder to let off my heat..." Mostly because of the fact that some of it was being used to feed and keep the child within her warm and safe. She shook herself off,looking to circular symbol that had been drawn across the ground as cinders burned it's outline. She shifted back into her smaller form and staggered a little until she could balance herself, leaning against Enricho for support. "I wasn't sure if it would work, but for the most this should be just enough to get us through." She huffed a few times before guiding him to a stand over the symbol filled circle with her. "This is far from stable, so we should be expecting some backlash. But don't worry, I'll shoulder it. You just...hold on." She inhaled deeply before she began a small chant that ignited the heat around them.
Enricho: (He was sure to hold Ossiana up, not daring to drop her as he kept her up. As he stepped onto the circle, he did his best to remain planted to the ground, awaiting the sudden movement that Ossiana warned him of)
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“Don’t even mention it…” Flynn interrupted him. “I’m not doing this only for me. Or only for you. Hell, we’re not doing this for only Edrian itself. We are doing it to prevent the whole world from falling into the deepest pits of hell.” He paused. “Eeeeeeven though we may or may not already be there.” But when Nithloraul began to speak, his whole motivated expression seemed to disappear. “Oh yes, I forgot you existed.” He mumbled underneath his breath.

As Weiss and his friend Lana fled from Wiezen and came to the edges of the town, they coincidentally bumped into a tall, curvy figure. The woman didn’t seem to budge from the crash – she stood still as if she were expecting the children to run into her. Her torso leaned a little down and the pair of emerald eyes interlocked with Weiss as he and his friend recovered from the accident. The curves and bouncy curls could be no other than Helga herself. She was now reverted back into her witch form – appearing oddly somewhat maturer with the very faint wrinkles and barely visible grey streak on her hair that had suddenly appeared. Not only that, but her natural aura was a little faded and the gleam in her eyes were not present.

Helga looked at Lana first, then at Weiss, then back at the girl and greeted her with a small smile, helping her up. “I figured he brought you two here…” The witch mumbled some, looking at the buildings that surrounded her before her eyes landed on Weiss’s face. Her voice was soft as silk compared to Wiezen’s harsh one earlier. Her voice was… majestic to the point it made everything feel like it was going to be…. Alright. A faint look of worry and shock was expressed on her face when she saw the bruise her husband left her son. But he didn’t ask if he was okay. Instead, she stroked his non-bruised cheek and curled a small section of his hair behind his ear. “Let’s go home, Weiss.” She said his name rather than ‘my little boy’ or ‘son’ or ‘honey’. “There’s enough beds for the both of thee."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Welcome back to this fucking hell world, Jade :D over a year ago
Kristoff: (He gave Flynn a nod) I understand completely, and I appreciate the sacrifice you are making, Flynn. Even if I can't rightfully understand your motivation for wanting to do so
Nithloraul: Tsk, tsk. My, temper there, Flynn. You'd do well to keep calm
last edited over a year ago
Ossiana held Enricho closer to herself as if she were to protect him from what was to come. And that's exactly what she was doing in fact. The heat around them suddenly lashed out and engulfed them, and the moment it did, she hardened her skin further into a thick armor. And like ashes in the wind, they were gone.

The couple reappeared in another desert like area, accept that this seemed to be more of a....oasis. The desert heat was still present, but more humid than anywhere that the hunter would have been, and there were many fluffed passing clouds above them. Far out in the distance, even with the miles away that they were from it, a large pond like body of water could be seen, glistening under the harsh beams of the sun.

Ossiana pointed in that direction. "There...it's there."

~

Weiss stepped away from Helga, Wiezen's words fresh in his mind. Home? There was no longer a home for him. And he was terrified. So badly he wanted to apologize and cry more than he had already start to, but the fear swollen and planted deep into his heart and mind told him that he needed to leave. He and Lana, they had to go, far, far away. He knew what it was like to see Wiezen angry, but not once did he know what it felt like to have something so...so heavy...so pure in its own nature. But not just anger, but disappointment. Such a high level of disappointment that was just...crushing. And as he looked up at Helga, he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to apologize. He didn't know....anything. But if there was one thing that was clear in his mind, it was that he had to run. He grabbed Lana's hand, feeling her trembling, and he ran. He didn't look back.

~

Meanwhile, Kelsa closed her wings just as the tips of her toes touched down on the soft soil that surrounded Wiezen's cabin. Luckily, she had found that she didn't have to go all the way to Holle when she sensed Wiezen's presence grow into a bloom, which meant that he was no longer there, and that what he had to take care of was handled. She gazed around for a moment, seeing that everything still seemed to be at peace...but not peaceful. Her ears perked at the sound of voices speaking. And as she ventured closer, she recognized both. But she came to a stop.

"But Wiezen, how could--"

"Do you know how many times? How many? It never stops. Like having all of the paper in the world and never enough paper weights. And all I get, all I hear is complaining! You start out in life as little babies, with no problems whatsoever in the world. But do people appreciate it as babies or as children? Nooooo. They cry cry CRy crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry CRY."

Lilith paused for a brief second before speaking again. "Well Wiezen, when you have a family that's what sacrifice is--"

"SACRiFICE. That's right, SACRIFICE. Sacrifice, exactly! I SACRIFICE. The ultimate sacrifice. My happiness, for MY KIDS. You bet I did!" Wiezen slammed his forehead into the side of his cabin, resting it there as he shook his head. "...You bet I did." He growled. "And I'd do it again too. I'd do it over and over again. Heh, that's my life! Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverand­ove­ran­dov­era­ndo­ver­and­ove­r AND--"

Lilith reached out to place her hand on his shoulder. "Alright alright Wiezen I get it--"

"NOOOOOO, YOU DON'T!!" Wiezen screamed in a snarl, his fist plunging through his cabin, the brute force used blowing the entire structure of it away into a scattered mess across the forest.

Lilith had yanked her hand back and stepped away from him, distancing herself from him cautiously.

There was silence for half a minute before Wiezen only went back to speaking normally, now counting on his fingers. "Aaaaaaand over and over and over and over and over and OVer and ovER and over and over--"

Even as Kelsa had began to approach them, she could see Wiezen counting it out on his fingers and even going to his toes. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to intervene or interrupt, but she knew that she had to. What was currently going on with Macross was a priority. "Uuuh....Wiezen, we have a problem. A BIG problem."

Wiezen's gaze narrowed towards where he heard Kelsa coming from with a glare. "Ooooooooooof COURSE we do. There's ALWAYS a problem. So what?"
Enricho: (He was ready to withstand whatever came by, until Ossiana protected him from the blasting heat, slightly thankful, but secretly wishing she would protect herself more. But his thoughts on the matter faded once he stared around their new location, at the blue sky, and at the shimmering pond) Huh. Not exactly the barren hellscape I was expecting. This place looks.... actually really amazing. So where's this thing we're looking for?
Ossiana smiled a little in thought at what his perspective was on the area, but said nothing as she started towards the pond. She took his hand in hers and led the way across the steaming sand, her bare feet actually feeling quite comfortable. "What we're going to retrieve is over there." She said, pointing towards the body of water in the distance.
Enricho: (He followed behind her, holding onto her hand as if he was afraid of letting go) Oh, okay. So it must be submerged then. Alright, sounds simple enough... Should I be expecting a catch or something of the matter?
"Submerged?" Ossiana's ears twitched a little. "Well...something like that, yes. But there shouldn't really be anything that should cause much of an uproar. After all, with no one left to claim this relic in fully, it is rightfully mine. And I'm giving it to you like I said before."
Enricho: (He was now completely curious as to what the object was. He scratched the side of his head, slightly out of confusion) Are you sure you want to hand something like this to me, Oss? This sounds like something pretty important to you
The witch’s emerald eyes wavered a little when she got no response from her son. She already knew what was coming next, and yet… She didn’t try to stop him. Mostly because she had tried to so many times in the past and that just resulted in more problems. Instead, her head turned and she witnessed Weiss and his friend run past her, losing sight of them once they blended into the other tall buildings and nearby trees. She blinked a few times before letting out a soft sigh, her long ears drooping. “Come back soon…” She seemed to whisper as if Weiss could hear her. And with his magic, she knew he could. Helga waited there for a couple more minutes before she turned the opposite direction and checked on the children that she could at least control.

”Transporte… casa….” she murmured softly, her voice cracking. In sync with the spell, her body was enveloped with a purple light before she disappeared from sight and back into the familiar woods.

“Shut up.” Flynn said out loud, blinking soon after and awkwardly coughing to the priest. “Wait… I didn’t mean-- I was just--- it was him---” Just shut up already...

The alchemist bit his lip, clutching his hand for a moment before exhaling deeply. “Alright… Um… So where to next?”
Ophelia: (She turned to Kristoff to inform him) You have to forgive Flynn, he's been having a bit of trouble recently with a certain someone. He didn't mean anything by it
Kristoff: Oh, it's quite alright. I understand. I believe we need to find some help. Something that can defeat these creatures. And I believe I have something. But it does require..... A bit of trouble. I'll explain it once we get there. Come along now (He made his way down the road, humming to himself, as if he had forgotten everything that had happened just a few moments ago, and was already making his way down the path)
"Yes, I am sure." Ossiana spoke while they walked, rather than her travel at her usually rushed pace. "This is something that I believe will help. If this is something that will help you defend yourself then I will gladly give it to you because I'm not going to lose you. You're important to me. The most important thing. You and our child. More important than me. You are one of my most important priorities."

~

Weiss's ears twitched at the sound of the wind that passed him by, his legs moving as fast as they could. He could feel Lana's hand tighten around his in the same fear that he felt, and that alone pushed him to keep going. To keep moving as fast as he could. "W-we need to find a place where I can draw in m-magic. And then--and th-then I can use it to teleport us away from here!"

"That there bugger was chancely a big one it was? I hope it wasn't the fault of me...I-I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault! They're just stupid! Stupid stupid STUPID! We finally got you out of Holle and now a home isn't a home anymore. We just have to...have to..." Weiss sniffled hard, stumbling over a branch while making his way through the trees. He didn't know what he was going to do. What they were going to do. But increasing distance was a priority.

~

Lilith stared at Kelsa with wide eyes in disbelief. "A primordial!?" Her ears twitched, and she had to sit herself down for a moment as she took in all of the information that the Therian had come to relay. The warning. "This is...this is catastrophic..." She shook her head slowly. "And you say that there is a way for us to...stop it? This Essil fellow...I thought his kind to be merely a legend! Folklore, there can not possibly be a way that this could be..a reality!"

"Yeeeaaaah, see, about that. It's actually a lot worse than that, but I'd rather let the tree man fill you in on the rest." Kelsa looked between her and Wiezen for a moment. "This is one of those all or nothing situations, and right now we don't have enough time. We have time, just not enough. If anything, all the help we can get in this fight is needed or its a done deal for all of us."

"And this has to do with me....what, exactly?" Wiezen spoke, his tone bitter and opposing in nature. "You people thing you can run straight to me every time there's a damn problem?"

"Wiezen we don't have time for this! There's too much at stake for you to be thinking about one thing!" Kelsa snapped.

"Oh, so you're basically calling me selfish?" Wiezen's brows furrowed together, his eyes already beginning to bring about a faint looking but potent glow.

"You know that's not what I said, and you know well enough that's not what I meant at all! I'm saying that there's too much at risk right now! We're not just talking about Edrain, we're talking massive casualties to calibers beyond anything we've ever seen before! Have you not heard a word I said?!" Kelsa fumed. "Macross is just as much your problem as she is the rest of ours!"

"Why? Because you said so? Because "oh, everything's going to be devoured in darkness, you have to help because this that and the other"?"

"YES!!" Both Lilith and Kelsa exclaimed at the same time, one out of frustration, the other out of pointing out common sense.

"Right. Because every damn time something happens I have to think about everyone else but my god damn self. So what do I need to fucking do this time huh? Die again? Go back to Holle? Get my ass kicked? Do it for my children?" Wiezen gritted his teeth, before letting out a tedious sigh. "That's my life on a platinum platter for you huh?"

Kelsa growled, but bit her tongue. "We need more firepower. But something I want you to understand now is that this...thing that you know as Macross has caused you a lot of conflict. More than you even know yourself. And if you just give it this one chance, I swear to you that you will consider it more. Please Wiezen...we need everyone we can get in this."

"Haven't I done enough for this world already?" Wiezen turned away from them. "Sorry, but I can't help you there. I'm going home."
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana with a sense of trust. He still couldn't believe she felt that way, even after his mistakes and screw ups, but he was glad) Then I'll make it my priority to stay alive, and see the end of all of this. And I will make sure that you and our child do so as well. We will all make it out of this. No one else is going to die, I promise you that. I won't let you die, I won't get myself killed, and we won't let our child grow up with a single parent. I promise you that, as your companion, Oss. As the man who loves you dearly!
Helga kicked a pebble on her path, watching it roll away from a distance. The closer she got to her cottage, the louder the voices grew from her new neighbor – or rather, husband. She was able to catch a glimpse of Wiezen’s vent to Lilith, recognizing both their voices with her advanced hearing. And then her face distorted some when she heard Kelsa’s voice in the background, unintentionally clenching her fist.

Ohhhhh, so threesome with a bottle of ketchup and Saint Mary, but not with his own wife? A voice spoke from the back of her head. Her plump lips pouted some as she stomped up her porch, shaking the thought away. Her finger shape-shifted into a key and she unlocked her cottage, inhaling the fresh scented air from the living room. She spotted Elijah in the kitchen with the fridge open, gobbling down a few leftovers from last night’s dinner. And though the sight would anger her, she unexpectedly smiled at the sight of her son. His mischief made her feel… at home.

Flynn's eyebrows furrowed at Kristoff's reaction to what had just happened. "Hmmm... O...kay?" He questioned rather than agreeing. The thought lingered in his mind before he finally shook it off and followed him, keeping to himself rather than trying to start a conversation to fill the silence in the air.
Ophelia: (She followed behind Flynn in silence, not sure what else to say on the matter. All that there was as noise was Kristoff as he hummed to himself in peaceful silence)
“Do you think she’s okay?” Flynn asked Ophelia suddenly, referring to Franziska. “Was I too harsh on her? Did I yell?” He paused for a moment, his shoulders drooping. “S-Sorry… I got distracted…”

Elijah munched on the last piece of cinnamon rolls before his ears drooped when he knew his mother had caught him red-handed. He cherished the last bit of frosting before licking it off and gulping rather harshly, prepared for any scolding he’d receive from his mother. Oddly enough, Helga just stared at him for a little longer before she giggled with a small link, a light blush stinging her delicate cheeks. She walked up to her son and closed the fridge, carrying him to the sink to wash his hands and wipe his mouth.

The little boy blinked in confusion as he stared at the most beautiful woman he’d ever lay eyes upon. A woman that he loved no matter how many times she scolded him for purposely peeing on his sister’s sheets. A woman whose belly scratches couldn’t be replaced and whose voice defied the tranquility of a river and the smoothness of silk. Elijah kept his eyes interlocked with Helga’s as she cleaned his mess, and unexpectedly, he embraced his mother in a hug with his stubby arms, stuffing his face between her breasts.

Helga gasped quietly, her eyes wavering again as she stared down at the small boy hug her. She didn’t hesitate to hug back, chuckling shortly after. The mother inhaled the fur from her son’s fuzzy ears, placing a kiss on the tip before smothering him with more around his face. The more the nymph laughed, the faint wrinkles on her face faded and the grey streak of hair disappeared. She looked a century younger already. And it was because of what she explained to Wiezen – love. Not sex, but rather laughter. That laughter that began with one transfered onto the other, attracting the rest of her children downstairs to the point where it was audible outside.
Ophelia: No, of course not. I think she wanted to come with you because she was worried about you. And personally, I still don't know why I chose to take me instead of her. She knows the world far better than I do. I may have more fighting skills, but if anyone can survive out here, close to the monsters, it's her

Daemon: (He sat at the table, having finished his work, his hands covered in bandages due to being cut by the thorns in the flowerbed)
Ossiana gave a nod, but left it at that while they were on their way. And though she was silent, her determination and focus on what she had to do did not waver. If anything, it only strengthened more and more the closer they got to their destination that was still a few miles away, though less than before. She didn't look at Enricho during their travel, her eyes only remaining forward even when she spoke to him.

~

"Wiezen! Wiezen thou can't be serious! " Lilith, or rather her clone that was now known as Li called after him and began to follow, going after the trace of magic that he left behind and finding herself in the room that he shared with Helga. "Wiezen Quartz!" She exclaimed, her antlers glowing faintly in agitation. "What has gotten into thee?! Doth thee not realize what is happening!?"

Wiezen rolled his eyes as he climbed into bed and yanked the sheets up to his shoulders, accidentally ripping them. "Get out." He said apathetically, wrapping the sheets around himself and fluffing up a pillow. "I'm going to take a nap."
-
Meanwhile, Lilithann knocked on the cabin door three times before letting herself in for the time being, her bible wrapped in a cloth and carried securely under her arm, her white and bronze trimmed robe swaying at her ankles. She wasn't exactly fond of just walking into someone's home, but she had an urgent matter to speak with her clone about and she found it best that she did it quickly. Her ginger red curls bounced some as she took a step in, a staff held in her opposite hand. Of course, she remained in her more human form. The staff had a partially crystallized orb of light that was held in place by three eagle talon like grips that were essentially melded into it.
She made no effort to greet the witch, though she did give a polite smile to the children before following where she felt her clone to be present. But she stopped at the stairs. "Li! Li'ann I would like to speak to thee at once!" She called out to the clone as if they were entirely different people. Acquaintances. Friends. "There is both urgent news and more favorable information that I would love to relay!"
Enricho: (He waited for any response that wouldn't come. He could see that Ossiana was serious this time, not being her usual joking self. He could see the determination that she had to make sure that they would succeed. She was serious this time in achieving this. He didn't say another word. He just moved forward, staying by her side)
When they finally reach the mark that would be half a mile away from their destination, Ossiana came to a stop, her tail lowering in front of Enricho to signal him to do the same. Her eyes darted across the sand, her ears perking and listening closely when the sand began to shift. "The Champions...." She said quietly to herself. She turned to Enricho for the first time since they had started traveling. "Come. We need to hurry. They are starting to become wary."
And with that, she resumed their travel at a quicker pace.
Enricho: (He followed behind Ossiana at the same quick pace she was going in, confused at what was going on) Wait, what did you say about Champions?
"The Champions are the sole guardians of the weapon relic that we came to retrieve. Humans aren't suppose to have access to this place, and so they may or may not be a little riled by the fact that you're here. But I'll explain to them the situation and hopefully they will hear me out due and let us pass. If not then we'll just have to remove them from out way."
Enricho: Oh, okay. Yeah, I thought this wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world (He gave a shrug and a slight shake of his head, followed by an exhausted sigh. Regardless, he continued forward along with Ossiana)
"It'll be easy when it's made easy." Ossiana responded. "I had you come along with me for the sake of not being alone there with Essil. I don't like the way he talks to you and calls you stupid. You're not an idiot."
Enricho: Yeah. I'm a dumb-dumb, I know (He chuckled, remembering the times that Ossiana would call him that, remembering her genuine happiness when he was with her. It was the only thing that kept him from losing his mind with the amount of stress that was raging in his thoughts)
Helga's laughter was interrupted by the unexpected knocks on her door. And though her own sister paid no attention to her, she still gave her a genuine smile and polite bow. "Greetings, sister." She spoke softly, getting off her knees and proceeding to make a small snack for her children who seemed to be chasing each other as a game. The mother easily cut up some pineapple and sprinkled some shredded scorpion as a topping. She placed the five plates, excluding one with only pineapple for Jacob.

The witch remained silent for the rest of the time her sister was there, watching her children eat happily as she prepared a tray of delicious treats. She could smell her favorite scent – Wiezen – from downstairs. Helga poured a cup of tea from herbs she crushed herself, decorating the surroundings of the teacup with small chocolate chip cookies. Before leaving upstairs with the small snack, she nodded at Lilith. "Take anything you need.." She smiled a little at her. "Maybee... we can go out sometime to eat. Okay?" She gave an effort of a conversation before heading upstairs and knocking on her own door before quietly opening it and stepping in.

"Wow, okay thanks..." Flynn mumbled sarcastically. "I didn't want to risk any danger harming her. And yes, I know she can fight, but.... I rather have her not. You have far more training than she does I believe. And no offense, but like... I rather have you die than her." He blinked. "Okay, that came out wrong."
Ophelia: A little, yes. But I understand perfectly
Nithloraul: Boy, is this charming personality how you got Fran so interested in you (He gave yet another chuckle as he did so)
“Yeah...you’re MY dumb dumb...but not an idiot.” She replied.
The sand became a damper terrain where it sizzled in the vicinity that it met the water in. Ossiana curled her toes at the feeling of it beneath her feet, watching as the drier portions shifted quickly towards the other side. Her dark skin began to heat up some, her tail swishing back and forth before raising as if it were preparing to lash out.

~

Lilith didn’t reply to her sister’s offer as she stared up the stairs, awaiting her clone to come to her rather than to even dare to use magic to go to her instead.
-
“Don’t you dare claim to nap while I’m trying to speak to you Wiezen! This is of upmost importance and you know it is!” Li stomped her foot, the floor underneath the bed moving in a slow spin until the side that Wiezen was on faced her. “What’s happening to you? Where’s your fighting spirit gone?! You’re WILL?!”

Wiezen sat up. “My will? I have the will to go to sleep, that’s where my will is. I said no. I’m tired of fighting. I just went through the depths of hell for crying out loud and you want me to do something else? Do you have any idea what the hell I had to give up down there, all for an ungrateful little cunt waffle who doesn’t think that I’ve done enough for him? I get nothing out of ANYTHING. What more do you want from me?”

“I’m....I’m sorry.” Li let out a long sigh. “Look Wiezen...we need you. We need everyone who can put up a fight. Can you at least..at least think about it for the sake of your family?”

“For the sake of my family? ...For the sake of my—get the fuck out.” Wiezen growled blandly before laying back down.

“But—“ Li was about to speak again until she heard the voice of her Mistress call for her. Her ears lowered when she looked back to Wiezen before she finally decided to give up.
랜덤 response (Because we need some after so long) But each 설명 of Ossiana makes her seem like a hentai description. Dark Skin! Monster Girl! Big Boobs! Anal- Wait, that last one never happened over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
naaahhh over a year ago
It won't be Oss and Enricho that break it because Ossiana's a classy lady. And Flynn and Franziska won't because Flynn hates himself too much to fuck her XD over a year ago
Helga stood there awkwardly as she witnessed the dispute between her husband and her sister's clone, clutching the tray in her hands tightly. She watched the clone follow after the voice downstairs, making room for her to pass through. The witch stood quiet for a couple more minutes, staring at the door then back at Wiezen. She slowly walked to Wiezen's side of the bed, sitting besides his legs and setting the tray on the nightstand. "Tea?" She asked with a soft voice. "Freshly brewed."

Flynn's expression darkened at the artifact's words. "Actually, my encounter with her was smoother, but, whatever." He said stubbornly, crossing his arms. "Anyways, back to the topic – I just want her and my mother be safe."
Enricho: (He could already tell, just by staring at Ossiana's tail, that something was wrong. He didn't dare speak. He remained silent, allowing her to keep her attention on what may be occurring, even if he wasn't sure himself)

Ophelia: I'm sure they are both fine, Flynn

Franziska: (She was looking out the window, staring down at a cat that laid in a tree, trying her best to, or what it looked like to Daemon, read it's thoughts from just it's expression)
Wiezen stared a the doorway for a long while before looking to Helga. He sat himself up slowly and accepted the tea that she had brought up to him. "Thank you." He spoke in sort of dull mumble and placed a small peck of a kiss on her cheek before taking a long sip from the cup. Then he poured the rest on the top of his head, not bothering to even cringe at the feeling of it He waited. Nothing. Not even the slightest of pleasures. He looked to Helga again. "Sorry for...wasting the rest of the tea. i know you took time out to mke it and all." He let out a sigh.

~

Ossiana took slow steps forward one by one, watching the traveling sand as it seemed to take form in some places. She motioned Enricho to follow close behind her and circle the enormous pond. "Keep it distracted! I need to go under"
Enricho: (He looked down at the water, and once again, looked at it with confusion) Oh... Okay... How should I distract it?
Franziska's ear was suddenly pulled to the side, dragging her away from the window. "Ayee, what are ya'll doing? Ah thought ah told ya to sweep the damn floors!" She shrieked, pointing at the already spotless tiles.

"I know, but I still have every right to worry about her. Wouldn't you worry about a loved one with what the hell is happening in this world today?" Flynn asked her.

Helga surprisingly shook her head to his comment and sat besides him rather calmly. "Don't apologize." Instead, she went to go fetch a towel and dried his dripping hair, wiping off the excess of tea from his neck as well. Her index and middle finger ran across his shoulders before stopping at a certain area on his back where they sensed a knot, and with a strong grip, she cracked one of those annoying feelings away. "You seem stressed..." Helga commented, her hand wandering to another knot and undoing it rather skillfully. She disappeared for a few minutes and returned with a new rag and a bucket of cold water to wipe off the sticky substance he poured all over him. She then folded it and left it resting on his forehead again before speaking once more. "Do you want to talk about it?" Her hands interlocked with his as she proceeded to rub certain areas to relieve tension.
Franziska: Ow, ow, ow! Okay, okay! Sorry.
Daemon: (He tried his best to silence his chuckles, as he was glad he wasn't on the receiving end of her insufferable yelling for once)

Ophelia: (At the mention of this, all her mind could do was go back to her brother, Oswald. How he would always giggle, before being trapped inside of an ugly doll. How he could finally get some peace. But she didn't try to let that thought distract her, or even show on her face before responding) All the time
Wiezen's ears twitched and flattened some in relief when he felt the knot in his back be taken care of. "...Yeah...a little." Wiezen responded surprisingly instead of giving the usual answer, or wanting to talk at all for that matter. He turned his head some to glance at her. "My body's not taking to well to not being able to experience what its meant to. But if anything, I guess it was a small price to pay to get the little brat and his companion out of that frozen wasteland of tortures and demise. Which is exactly what most would want to hear." He gave a small, bitter chuckle. "I'll have to go and make sure that the doors to Holle are closed all the way before anything nasty escapes out into the world if it hasn't already. Then again...I might just let that be somebody else's problem for once." He paused for a second. "How are the kids? Everyone doing okay?"

~

Before Ossiana could answer, the ground burst and a hand of sand began to claw its way to the surface while growing thicker, a body piecing together from rock beginning to form around it as it grew in height.

"Just don't die! This won't take long!" Ossiana yelled to him before diving down into the water.
Enricho: Wait, did you say 'don't die'? (Before he could express his words any longer, she had already dived into the water. He looked at the forming rock, waiting for it to react before he tried anything)
The ground began to quake some, cracking in some areas. Orange blinking spots started appearing across some of the earth that was rising into a stand, glowing rune marks burning into their surface one by one. Giant golem like creatures stood tall over the hunter, more making their way from the ground. link
Enricho: (His eyes moved from the golem's legs to it's, what he was assuming, head. The sheer size was enough to make any man feel weak and pathetic. He stared at the golem, still as can be, hoping that it wasn't hostile in the slightest)
The Champions stood completely still, a few shaking themselves off before their attention shifted to Enricho. The human. But there was one who was a few meters taller than the rest, and it stepped forward, one of its closed fists plowing into the ground. "Feed the unwelcomed to the Earth." And then it's other arm raised before slamming down towards the hunter, expecting to splatter him all over the ground.
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, knowing it wouldn't be that easy, followed by running out of the way of the golem's arm, barely avoiding it, the impact of it's arm and the ground sending Enricho flying by just a few feet. He was quick to pick himself up off the ground and prepare for the golem to strike again)
The golem's head shifted with a strange sounding turn that sounded more like turning gears than anything else. And then it's body turned, and it spoke again, but this time in a language that sounded identical the one that Ossiana's tribal tongue.
The other golems remained still.
The large one scooped up a chunk of rock and made it's way towards the hunter, tossing it effortlessly across the air at him.

Meanwhile, the steam began to drift from the surface of the pond near the center.
Enricho: (He ran in to the left of where he was, seeing the boulder flying towards him putting him into an immediate sprint. He could hear the boulder crash right behind him, just barely getting out of the way. He swore under his breath) Dammit! Oss, please hurry!