windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11451-11500 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She picked Flynn up off the ground) Flynn, that's dirt! I know you're tired, but surely, you can find something better
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"I seeeeriously doubt that." He spoke from the ground. "I'm good here. My legs hurt, and I'm not used to having two eyes. Oh, and I'm hungry. And I want to take a bath. But I guess we can't always get what we want. So you know what? This DIRT is just fine, thank you very much. You should join. You'll like it too." Flynn replied before rolling to the other side in attempt to find a comfortable position.

Around 30 minutes or so, Helga Quartz opened her bathroom door where the steam kept inside was finally released. She wore a brown towel to cloak her hair, a couple stains here and there from the new dye she used. And the tan cloak she wore would keep her warm for the plans she had that day. After moisturizing her fair skin and applying a light layer of makeup, she finally removed the towel from her head – smooth and fine pitch-black locks falling to her shoulders. Without her orange curls, she looked… nothing like herself. And that’s exactly what she wanted. Although, the darkness of her hair made her green eyes stand out. The locks were so fine and silky, one could tell each strand apart with its natural gloss against the light.

Helga began to pack items in a magical portal as her suitcase – A LOT of items. She tossed in a bunch of essential oils she herself created, along with other dresses and items of clothing or jewelry she designed. She even threw in a few bottles of potions and ingredients that were rare and one of a kind. The witch zipped the portal in midair and dusted off her hands, a small smile coming to view. The red tint on her plump lips contrasted the new darkness that framed her face.

After getting everything done, she headed downstairs to greet her children. Helga packed a mini “mommy bag” that contained any essential items for her kids. She was going to take all of them with her… to work. She’d gotten a job after being inspired by Wiezen. “Alrighty, today’s gonna be a good day.” She told her triplets, who were all mesmerized by their mother’s new look that… strangely suited her and made her seem more mysterious and well, witchy.
Ophelia: Flynn, please. This is honestly hard to watch. Come on, get up. If you don't even put in the effort to try and make the best of this situation, you won't be able to get far in our mission

Rosemary: (She looked up from the table to see Helga, a little taken back by her appearance) Oh, mother. You look... very fancy
last edited over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
has rosemary finally risen from the dead? over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Li didn't bother wasting much time, though she was surprised by the elderly woman's reaction to her, and raised her hand, sparks of magic coming to the tips of her fingers. Well that, and she said everything that she was currently thinking about her Mistress, give or take a few things. "Listen. I have come in search of alchemist known as Flynn. Thee would be well acquainted with him, yes? These are urgent matters and I'd rather not have any time wasted." She lowered her hand, and instead her horns brought about a delicate lime green glow to themselves. "Please, I only ask that thou bring him to me immediately."

~

Ossiana squinted while she looked ahead of them. She could see her home but...there was something different. There were grasses around it, lush green grasses and tall strange trees. Her ears twitched for a moment, and then she grinned again, twirling the ax around within her hand skillfully. "Tree man." A large grin came to her face and she started forward towards the newly grown mini Oasis with intentions not exactly...civil.
Enricho: (He walked forward, until he was next to Ossiana, his eyes looking at the home, covered in grass and plants) When did this happen?
Ossiana gave a mindless shrug, scratching at her head with the ax as her eyes searched around wildly for Essil. "I said I don't know, SHUT UP!" She spoke viciously to the voices that spoke in her head. "No, a little off of the top wouldn't hurt I'm sure!" She laughed with a manic chuckle fit at the end.
Enricho: (He made sure to silence himself this time, not daring to keep the voices at his attention. He was dead silent, yet his mind was filled with a multitude of thoughts that he was sure he could push out of his head even if he tried)
When they reached the Ossiana's home, she came to a stop, looking around until she spotted a place on the ground where the grass was greener than she had ever seen grass be. It was practically mystical. "ESSIL!!!" She growled. "GET OUT HERE SO I CAN SHOW SOMETHIN'!" She yelled, her thumb scratching at the handle of her ax in extreme impatience. There was silence for a few moments until she saw the ground part, and Essil lift from it like a zombie from a grave.

Essil's eyes opened, glowing immensely with aura briefly until they dimmed. He blinked a few times, and then spoke. "Ah, Madam Scorpia, Sir Idiot, there you are. I had been wondering where you two may have scurried off to. Have you acquired what you were searching for on your minor adventure?"

"MayBE. Would you like to find out?" Ossiana started to move towards him, clutching the ax tightly again with a grin, her tail whipping behind her and her stinger curling into a poise.

Essil took the time to observe her, finding that her nature seemed to be much more hostile--no, corrupted. Filled with a animal like killing intent, much more different than before. Perhaps not even that. He sensed that her body was injured severely, but in a manner he hadn't grasped just yet. It seemed to be more of her injuries were being clouted and minimized at the most. "Ms. Scorpia, art thou alright? You don't seem to be very well."
Enricho: (He was starting to worry, noticing that the axe was held in a manner that he could tell was in a threatening manner. He quickly walked over to Ossiana to speak with her) Oss! Don't you think that we can show him later? Don't we have something else to attend to right now? After all, we came back here for a reason.
Ossiana shoved Enricho aside as if he were only someone that were to be getting in her way, her manic focus now aimed at Essil. "TREE MAN!!" She moved forward with a small jump, swinging the ax quickly as soon as she was in range.

Essil was quick, already sensing the unpinned animosity that had start leaking out of her. He stepped aside, watching her stumble forward off balance, but caught by surprise out how quickly she seemed to regain it and spun to around attack him again. He retaliated by catching her arm in a wall of wood and roots that had burst from the ground in front of him.

But Ossiana wasn't having any of it. She began to chuckle as she yanked at the roots that restrained her arm furiously, her eyes remaining on Essil. "Not strong enough yet!? Haha--AAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!" She began to laugh as she spoke to the voices in her head. "I'll show him, I'll show aaalll of them!" Her tail began to lash out at the roots and would repeatedly until more began to wrap around her appendages to further restrain her, causing her to go into a barbaric rage. She started using her teeth to tear at them, even going as far as to slam her head against the wall of wood that stood between her and her prey.

"By the skies..." Essil mumbled to himself in curiosity and disbelief. "Have you lost your mind Ms. Scorpia?"

"I FOUND IT! AND I'LL FIND YOURS TOO WHEN I SEE WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR HEAD!" Ossiana snarled in response almost instantly, giggling as she continued to pull against the roots and wood even as they began to force her to the ground.

Essil eyed her for a long while, looking into her crazed eyes. His own glowed, and he peered into her soul only to find that there were many that were latching on to it. "Hmm..." His glance then moved to the ax for a moment.
Enricho: (He was thankful that she was confined, yet she was in an even more violent rage than before. He stepped over to Ossiana, as she continued to struggle with the bonds that held her down, and spoke to her) Oss! Listen, you need to try and fight whatever it is that is controlling you. Whatever it is that has you under your control certainly isn't doing you any favors. You need to overcome what's invading your mind!
Ossiana responded to Enricho with grunts and a loud growl, the blood vessel in her right eye now bursting as she fought against the restraints and slowly, but surely began to power through them and force herself to her feet.

Essil continued his observation for a moment before he spoke to Enricho, going to his side. "I think I am quite certain on what the issue here may be. If she continue's like this, her body may destroy itself in the process." He spoke. He raised his hand and slowly began to lower it, the roots and wood tightening themselves to the ground and dragging Ossiana back down with them. His attention turned back to the ax. "I believe that is the source of this mishap."
Enricho: I had a feeling it was that goddamn thing. Is this really the only way to kill Macross? Because I won't risk Oss destroying herself with this fucking thing!
"This accursed weapon killing a primordial? While that may seem like quite the interesting tale, I fear it would only be most effective when the one you refer to as Macross is at her weakest point. But this weapon...it isn't exactly accepting the wielder, but attempting to change her. By the looks of it, the pure hearted nature of Macross is not what it wants. Now that I think of it, it seems quite familiar." Essil inspected the weapon. "Tell me, has she spoken of anything that might be of use for an analysis?"
Enricho: (He thought back for a moment, trying to think of a something that she said) Let me think for a moment... When she first found the ax, she mentioned something about someone giving her fake memories. After that, it was just Oss trying to gain control over... whatever's in her head right now
"Flynn?" Celie blinked in perplexity. "What the heck is a Flynn? Is that your new savior or somethin'?" She asked, the tip of her broom poking against Li's face.

“Thank you, dear” Helga smiled, but did not reveal her pearly white teeth. Instead, she patted Rosemary’s hair and placed a kiss on her head. “I’m opening up a special something and I’d like thee all to join me for today.”

“And Papa?” Zealia asked, tilting her entire head to the right.

“Papa is busy, my little voodoo doll. He will join us when the time comes.” She answered, picking Zealia up and poking her nose. The mother prepared a few more items for their short journey.

“And Weiss?” Elijah hopped on her mother’s now sleek black hair.

“When time comes….” Helga repeated, a small frown distorting her beautiful face.

Flynn chose to ignore Ophelia again, burying his face deeper into the ground. "I CANT HEAAAAR YOOUUUU." He mumbled, his voice barely audible.
Rosemary: What are you opening, mother?

Ophelia: Flynn, you're acting immature and childish. Get up already will you (She grabbed hold of Flynn and picked him up off the ground) I swear, you act pathetic on purpose
Essil fell into silence for a moment. "No...nothing is within her head. Her mind has broken, her psyche damaged severely." He spoke, watching as Ossiana squirmed violently and grunted while attempting to pick herself up from the ground. "From your vague detail, I can assume that this relic may have revealed something to her that she couldn't handle completely, which would be a perfect reasoning of why some of her mind still seems to be intact. And these...souls that seem to be trying to latch on to her own...that seems to be a different matter." He explained. "That, or some form of curse, though I don't see any withers within. Whatever the matter, perhaps if the artifact is removed--" He said, kneeling down to take the ax from Ossiana's grasp.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH!!" Ossiana roared, and the ax itself seemed to respond as well. The smoking ember like aura that drifted from it grew wild and flailed.

Essil acted quickly, grabbing Enricho by the collar of his shirt and drifting backwards, distancing him from the ember like aura that had began to surround Ossiana. And he watched as she seemed to force herself through his restraints, a look of perplexed amazement coming to his face.

"I'll KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Ossiana snarled, her vision filling with the face of Macross herself. Even with the sound of the bones fracturing in her legs and feet, she forced herself into a kneel, the roots snapping and the wood beginning to split. "She gripped the handle of the ax hard enough that both the palms of her hand and her knuckles bled, the crimson floating around the blade of relic weapon.

"Interesting...." Essil brushed of his cloak of wood. "Sir Idiot, I would advise that you step behind me at once." He spoke calmly for the situation at hand.

~

Li lifted her finger and pushed the tip of the broom away from her face. "No, I am sure that he is worshiped by no one. He is an alchemist." She paused for a moment. "I'd rather speak to Franziska about the matter if thou'd please."
Enricho: (He stared at Ossiana, and what was happening to her, before he responded to Essil) Well, whatever it is that is affecting her, how do we stop it? Do we separate her from that axe?
"I'm afraid that will be the only way to be sure of the damage that has been done." Essil spoke, his attention remaining on Ossiana as he watched her tear through the remaining bounds and yank the ax from the wall of wood, splinters flying in all directions.

Ossiana growled, foamy saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. Her body trembled as she pulled the ax back and sliced down at the air in front of her with enough force for her to be pulled forward and the blade of the ax to be hammered into the ground. But from the slice that she made came a wave of blood and energy that slice apart everything in it's path, even the air around it distorting into a lashing wind of deadly force.

Essil drew in a calm breath and lifted his hand out in front of him and it thickened into a gauntlet like form. And as it came in contact with the projecting slice, he grabbed into it, his feet remaining rooted to the ground, even with the force of wind that flew passed him. "Hm...I may have remembered why that relic is so familiar." The gauntlet began to splinter from his hand, and when he noticed this, he turned and effortlessly through the attack in the opposite direction, the loud sound of what sounded like a ringing whistle filling the air as the ground was torn into deep, scarring trench.

Ossiana huffed heavily, growling to herself as she pulled the ax from the ground. "Who's bleeding?!? I'm not bleeding!!!' She snapped at the voices in her head. The force that she had swung the ax with had broken her fingers, and yet they still gripped the handle as tightly as possible. Her entire arm looked to be damaged as well. She grew still until her blood filled eyes rolled over and she fell to the ground with a hard thud, the ax still being gripped in her hand. The wounds from her previous scuffle with the Champion finally began to appear and take their place on her body.
"Pffft, is there something wrong with that? It's not like your not a pathetic sister or anything." He said stubbornly as she lifted him from the ground.

"Hmmm, I dunno." Helga shrugged innocently. "Why don't you take a guess?"

"Franziska?" Celie scratched her head in thought before her eyes widened in realization. "Ohhhh, do y'all mean Patricia? Yeah, that maid is here alright." She stepped out of the way as if she was letting Li through before she suddenly shut the door on her face. "PATRICIAAAA, YA'LL GOT A VISIT FROM A NUN OR SOMETHIN'!"
Enricho: (He stood back, not sure what else he could do. Once again, the feeling of himself being useless to protect Ossiana coming back to him. His attention turned to Essil) We need to do something about that axe. I don't care if it's the only way to destroy her, I won't risk Ossiana suffer with that burden! (As he was talking, he turned back, to see Ossiana on the ground, noticing the injuries on her. Not caring about what may happen, he rushed toward her) Oss!

Rosemary: (She thought for a moment, unable to guess) ... I don't know

Franziska: (She stepped to the door, looking at Li) Oh. Hello. How are you doing

Ophelia: (As she lifted him off the ground, he turned him to his feet and suckerpunched him hard in the face, knocking him back down) Will you cut out this pathetic behavior? If you don't bother putting in the effort to try to protect yourself and try, why the hell should you try for Franziska? You may have given up, but there isn't a chance in hell that I'm going to give up. To think this is the same guy who told me that I was something, and yet here he is, crawling in the dirt like a worm! How can you be so pathetic, Flynn
Kristoff: (Sits on the ground, not sure what's going on, but simply sits in total silence)
Li's eye almost gave a twitch when the door was slammed in her face. And just as she was about to conjure up a hand full of magic and incinerate the door, she came to a brash stop when Franziska came about. She let out a sigh of relief. "...Well enough, I suppose. But I need to find Flynn, have thou any idea where he is? Also, the hag, would it be a wrong doing to send her to the bottom of an ocean?"

~

Meanwhile, Lillith had left her cabin to go on her own little quest back to the capital, where most of the citzens and soldiers had been forced into the east side of town by the molten magma that had slowly started to spread from the ground. She carried with her a basket and oddly filled basket that contained the richest form of wine, freshly baked brown bread, a small container of holy oil, and a enchanted large cloth to sit on. Her eyes looked to the dark cloud of smoke that covered the capital, and she hurried on her way.

~

"Well now we can remove the weapon from her possession. It seems that she has fallen into shock." Essil spoke, making his way towards Ossiana carefully. This time he was able to retrieve the now trembling weapon from her, though he had to just about tear it from her grasp even in her state of unconsciousness. He observed the relic for the first time up close, turning it around in his grasp as he inspected it. "Ah...the Ax of Halkklah. Also known as the Barbarian's Temper...interesting indeed..."
"Hmmm, well it may or may not have something to do with fashion!~" Helga answered in an excited voice. "And hey, you can be the manager of it." She patted her head. She proceeded to open the door with magic, carrying Jacob with her and letting her triplets and Rosemary pass first. Her glossy hair beamed with the natural lighting, but she continued to talk to them as if she were talking to close friends. "Ooh, and I also plan on selling sweets there."

"--he-- OWWWW!!!" The alchemist shrieked when Ophelia punched him. "What the hell, woman?! I just want to rest and I'll do just fine here!"
Flynn: W-Woah, take it easy now. She's Flynn's mother, and she's suffering from... something. And Flynn isn't here anymore. He left with Kristoff and... someone else

Ophelia: Well stop doing that. It's pathetic! Do you want to help everyone? You're barely able to help yourself, it seems!

Rosemary: Oh, you're opening a clothing store? And manager?! I'd love to be the manager, mother (She gave her a smile as she stepped out the door)

Enricho: (As soon as Essil was done removing the weapon from her possession, he picked Ossiana up off the ground, carrying her in his arms, as he looked at him) What the hell about that thing caused her to behave like this?
"With the way her well being is I wouldn't blame the suffering." Li mumbled to herself. "He fled with this...Kristoff fellow says thee? And this "someone else" that thee hath spoken of, it wouldn't happen to be the sister of Jacob would it? One of the last remaining "royalties" of Edrain?"

~

"Memories." Essil answered with a straightforward tone. "Pain. Sorrows. Death. The deaths of many. And this artifact and relic weapon has played its purpose in doing so. But there is indeed something more. This ax is both enchanted and cursed as one. Now that I am able to recall the origins of it, I am certain. And Ms. Scorpia has had the misfortune of taking the blunt force of both. She, is of Barbaric origins herself, which allowed her to wield the weapon to began with, as well as use it to a higher degree than she should have been capable of. But her blood has not yet been unsoiled, which in return bought upon the wrath of it's curse. And I'm afraid...the damage may be permanent unless her curse is broken. The very one who transformed her people until what they became. Into what she herself is."
Enricho: Goddammit! (He looked down at Ossiana in his arms, his eyes locked onto her face as she was silent, before closing his eyes in frustration) God damn! Why her?! Why does she have to suffer with this sort of thing?! Why, for one moment of her life, can't she just be happy!? Why does fate chose for her to suffer like this?!

Franziska: (She was surprised to see Li guess so easily) Y-Yes. B-but why do you wish to speak with Flynn? Is it good news. And if not, can you at least pretend that it's good news for once
The mother poked her daughter's nose. "You can be anything you want to. And no one can tell thee otherwise. Today will consist of mostly unpacking and decorating. I am curious as to what pleasure can a job bring. Thine father returned home with a smile once after a long day of work, and I too wish to experience that." Helga began to hum lightly, her pace quickening a little as she followed the path to town. And once the path of dirt became a path of rocks and a solid road, she shielded her children with their hoods.

"HAH, well jokes on you, Princess. I can't even help myself. In fact, without this artifact in me, I'd most likely already be dead. So what's the point?" Flynn said.
"If only I could my dear friend. As much as I would love to. But I'm afraid times are dangerously dire, and havoc that may occur will far outmatch anything Edrain or this world has ever come to witness. I wish to speak with Flynn so that a current issue in Edrain's capital may be resolved soundly without the deaths of everyone within the country." Li explained. "And once this misunderstanding is resolved, I can continue to gather all the assistance available from all of those willing to stand on the front lines with us."

~

"Because Macross wanted it to be so." Essil replied. "The ones who escaped their fate the first time have now suffered more than they ever could have in death. Such a shame. And now you see why she must be locked away once more where she is never able to return to this world." He shook his head. "Come, I would find it more suitable to place her somewhere that the wounds that can be healed are able to be tended to."
Enricho: (He looked down at Oss, while trying his best to listen to Essil. He couldn't take his eyes off her, of the suffering she was going through, the one that Macross put her through. He just gave a nod to Essil and carried her inside their home)

Franziska: Yeah, I had a feeling it was something bad. Only to us, huh? I'm real sorry, Li, but I don't know where Flynn is right now. If you don't mind me asking, what is the problem this time? Another crazy religious nut? Or a demon king? Maybe something worse (She gave a laugh) Like it could ever get worse than before

Ophelia: The point is that you should be trying harder. You tired hard before, but now you're just feeling sorry for yourself. What good is your goal of protecting Franziska and your mother and everyone else you love if you can't even put in the damned effort for your own self. Perhaps we should just leave you here and be on our way. Of course, we'd have to rip the artifact out of your eye first. Or maybe, you can stop this idiotic pity party and put in the effort to try and help your loved ones!

Rosemary: That sounds amazing, Mother. I can't wait to see what lies ahead
Li scratched her antlers and gave sort of chuckle that came out as more of a sigh. "Franziska, promise me that thou won't freak out when I relay this to you," She said. "But the entirety of this world as a whole, and possibly on cosmic scales are in the midst of danger of being swallowed by complete darkness. Devoured by something we ourselves have never seen before. By a being that predates the gods themselves. By someone who we had thought for so long to be a companion, but only ended up a leech to us all. And if thee aren't aware of the lesser situation just yet, I as well as Ms. Lilithann are currently attempting to prove Flynn and Ophelia's innocence to the Queen of Deodrain before she decides to turn Edrain into a wasteland of embers and the reaped lives of innocent people."

~

Essil followed after him, pausing for a second or so and turning to look up at the sky. He extended his sight into the sky and watched the clouds travel peacefully across before he continued his way into Ossiana and Enricho's home. "Lay her down somewhere that she will feel most comfortable, and from there I will commence the healing process that should have her back in prime physical condition."

~

Meanwhile, in a place where there was nothing but flat grounds and grasses that extended well enough above the trees, two Therians dwell. Around them were the peaceful chirps of birds, and a glowing light between them that held the nature of fire, yet the fluidity of a calm ocean. They sat in a full lotus position of deep meditation, the air peaceful around them. They were like statues, staring silently into one another through closed eyes as their minds, spirits, and even their bodies began to bind.
Franziska: (She listened closely, than gave a loud chuckle) So just another day in Edrain, I see

Enricho: (He gave a nod to Essil and set her down on her makeshift bed, the one he last saw her on, hoping that it would be enough for her. He then backed away from her, and allowed Essil to do his work)
"Perhaps for Flynn, yes. But as I've stated, this is far worse. The sky, the clouds, the stars. The very sun that light shines from will be smothered and devoured all in one. If we fail to seal the dark entity then...it's over. Not just for I, or thee, or the others. But for everything."

~

Ossiana body started a light series of convulsions when she was laid down, and Essil walked over to her. He spoke normally, but the each word that he spoke seemed to be made up of many that were as brief as a whispering breath of air. Glowing roots lifted from the ground and became a barrier that surrounded Ossiana in cocoon like capsule that glowed with the very essence of nature itself. "Nature is nurture, and nurture is nature. She will have to remain here for a while. But if there were to be any good fortune, it would be that the child within her remains alive by the love of grace. Any further damage, and the protection that it has within would have failed, and the child would have been embraced by the cold arms of death."
Franziska: (She gave a heavy sigh, as she leaned against the side of the door) Can't say I'm to surprised, really

Enricho: (He looked down at Ossiana, not taking his eyes off of her, refusing to look away, even as Essil spoke to him) I guess that's good
Helga's long ears twitched some when she was called mother by Rosemary. But she smiled down at her and stroked her braided hair. "Rose, dear. I have a question." She paused for a moment as they walked, letting silence fill the air until she broke it a minute after. "Do you feel like you're a... Quartz?"

Flynn scoffed some, finally picking himself up from the ground and dusting off the leftover dirt. "Try? HAH!" He rolled both his eyes now. "I've got a drunk creature behind my ass no matter what I do. Because in her blind fucking eyes, I'M the one who killed her "oh so lover" she was going to marry after treating her like a pile of trash earlier. So yeah, I'm kinda over trying."
Rosemary: (She turned her head a little, thinking about it) I sure would like to. If you want me to be a Quartz, that is

Ophelia: Than prove it. Try for everyone else. Try for Franziska and for your mother and for your friends. Try for the good of this land, because right now, you're all this place has that's close to a savior. They may not know it, but it's the truth. And I won't let the savior sit around and rot on the ground, you hear me!? Now get up and act like the hero you are! I won't ask again before I, as civilians in the Capital say, deliver a painful and merciless thrashing upon your posterrier!
Li just gave a partial shrug. "I understand the feeling. Actually, it is quite sad that a clone such as myself has become so lively as to be exhausted of cleaning up messes. But if it is for the good of the world, I suppose exhaustion is a small price to pay for some."

~

Essil lifted a barrier around Ossiana for safe measure before looking to the ax in his hand? "Now...what to do with this..." His gaze shifted back to Ossiana. "Not gifting it back into her hands for now would be an excellent choice."
Franziska: Well, as I said before Li, Flynn is no longer here. I'm really sorry. But, if I can help in anyway of tracking him down, I'd love to help you

Enricho: There's no chance in hell I'd let her get ahold of that thing again. But something tells me we still need this god forsaken thing
Flynn looked away in annoyance as Ophelia spoke, rolling his eyes again at her words. And when she was done, only silence filled the air. That is, until he looked at her and shrugged. "Kay, but like I said before, there's no point." He huffed some and continued on his walk, creating some distance between her and Kristoff.

"Oh? Is that so? Based off what you've seen, what exactly does a Quartz do? What does it mean... To be a Quartz?" The mother asked, her green eyes gazing down at hers.
Ophelia: See, was that so difficult, Flynn? (She stood there for a moment, letting out a tired sigh, as she continued)

Rosemary: Uh... be..... magical? I think (She tilted her head a little more, still in thought)
"Pfffft...." Flynn scoffed again. "Well, you're making it difficult now..." He mumbled after she had spoken. "Thanks... I guess?"

Helga blinked, coming a to pause and a look of perplexity and worry hitting her face. "Is that... all you think we are? What I am? Just... a magical person?"
Ophelia: (Her expression changed to a genuine soft smile) you're welcome

Rosemary: (She immediately shook her head, realising her mistake) No, of course not. You're great in many other ways, mother
"yOu'Re wELcOmE" Flynn mimicked her voice in annoyance before shoving his hands back in his pocket and continuing their walk to.... wherever they were heading to rest. "Uhh... Where exactly are we suppose to sleep tonight then?"

"No, no." Helga interrupted Rosemary. "Please do not lie to thine mother." She switched Jacob to her other arm so that her right one could rest. "I wasn't aware all I taught thee was to use magic..." Her ears drooped a little. "I do use magic in a a lot of things..." The witch admitted. "B-But there's more to a Quartz than just magic."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, why must Flynn continue to be a horrible person? over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
he's controlled 의해 nithloraul whatd'ya expect over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
.............. No! XD over a year ago
Ophelia: There's no need for such childish insults, Flynn
Kristoff: (He stopped for a moment at Flynn's mention, then turned his head to a nearby tree. A massive oak with a large set of leaves above it) Here

Rosemary: B-But I still shouldn't have said so. There's much more to you and everyone else aside from just using fancy magic
"I don't see what the difference is if I chose to lay on the dirt or this tree." He commented in a monotone voice. Nonetheless, he shrugged and did not hesitate to lay down as soon as he came in contact with the trunk of the tree.

"Hmm, I find it suspicious how thee changes thine answer when I question thee. Is it because thou are afraid of me?" The mother asked Rosemary.
(As Flynn rested against the tree, he noticed a strange softness to it, like that of a pillow. The tree looked as hard as a tree should be, yet the feeling was completely different)
Kristoff: These Dove Trees are quite wonderful for travellers. Planted by magic users in order to create perfect trees. Far better than the hard ground, isn't it Flynn?

Rosemary: (She shook her head immediately) No, of course not, mother. You know well I wouldn't be scared of you
"Oh shut up" Flynn remarked, crossing his arms and looking the other way. "Like I said, no difference." He hmphed and turned the other way, unintentionally nuzzling his head against the soft trunk.

"Have you every feared me?" Helga asked in curiousity, her head tilting back in thought to when they first met.
Ophelia: Say whatever you wish, Flynn. You know this is better. And you know I had the right idea to have you rest anywhere but where you chose (She sat next to hum under the tree, sitting silently, before looking at Kristoff) Sir Kristoff, do you not wish to sleep under the tree
Kristoff: Don't worry about me. I'm fine where I am, dearie
(As he said this, a loud bolt of thunder roared through the sky, and a bulletstorm of rain followed, completely soaking Kristoff in seconds)
Ophelia: Uh... Sir Kristoff
(Kristoff had already drifted into a sleep, the hard rain not even making him flinch, while the tree kept Flynn and Ophelia dry)

Rosemary: Maybe once before. But don't take that as a personal thing, mother. I was afraid of all new people. But... I'm more accepting of those people now. Including you, mother (She did her best to give Helga a genuine smile)
"Wow, so just shit on me because I want to lay on the ground but leave Kristoff alone UNDER THE RAIN?!" Flynn shrieked at Ophelia, his arms flailing around. "LOGIC RIGHT THERE!"

"Hmmm...." Helga smiled down at Rosemary. "I admit I have changed a lot since we've first met... I'm much more... Mother-y." The witch chuckled some. "And definitely caring for a human has changed a lot of my perspectives. You've changed me in ways I cannot explain. Did you know that the definition of being a Quartz has changed overtime?"
Ophelia: Kristoff isn't the one with the power to defeat the gods, Flynn. Besides, I know Kristoff and he's far more stubborn than you

Rosemary: I... don't think I have, mother, no. (She scratched the back of her neck, looking a little awkward)