windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11201-11250 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana walked for around three hours straight without taking a single break accept once when the sick feeling that she had grew to the point where it overwhelmed her, and she was forced to stop and puke. Her hand clutched at her tail wrapped around her stomach since her hands were full at the moment, and she started back again on her journey. She felt...tired. She had never felt so tired before, except after a long swim whereas she would usually just go to sleep. She was also hungry, anxious, slightly confused, angry, and a bit sad, and sort of wanting her old burrow back all at the same time, and with each day that passed she found herself feeling like this more and more. Her ears drooped, and she yawned, keeping herself moving.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As Ossiana was moving, Enricho groaned slightly, and opened his eyes. His vision was blurred, and the very light hurt to look at. His entire body felt completely sore and stiff, unable to move, as he observed the area around him, before he noticed that he was moving. He tried to move, but made a rather loud groan of pain) Ah! G-Goddammit! W-where am I? (He looked down to see Ossiana carrying him, his eye slowly widening as he saw her) O-Oss?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga debated going full nymph on Wiezen to attract him back to her with her enchanting singing and her powerful scent, but she concluded that it was too risky. For her, at least. This place... Was driving her insane. She'd been horny for an hour now and it was complete torture to the poor small nymph. It was literally killing her, for every minute she spent in need was a breath taken from her soul. The only way was to transform back to her witch self, but she couldn't. The nymph in her was now too much and wouldn't allow her. But she had to try anyway.

The mother suddenly sat down indian-style, her short locks draping her face. She inhaled a deep breath, trying to ignore the inevitable juice-scented air. Her eyes closed, twitching lightly every now and then. Her original plan was to turn back to her witch form, but what happened next was the complete opposite... Helga's mind became crowded with the thoughts of her husband even touching another woman. It literally made fire to emerge from her skin, turning the flesh beneath her into cooked meat. But before she screamed from the top of her lungs, her whole body was swallowed by a blinding light.

And when it faded.... The small nymph was no more. It was still Helga... But different. A more celestial version of her. Her size grew a little, and her branch-like antlers were now HUGE goat inspired horns. Her body hardened some to symbolize some sort of tree trunk, and there were a few leaves here and there poking out. Of course, she still had her wings, but they were stronger than normal since they were hardened and replaced with bole material.

A mask of fury melted on Helga's face, the nymph getting on both of her feet before she swiftly lifted herself from the air and followed Wiezen's path, her fist urging to punch something, or someone in particular named Wiezen.

(Wiezen's boutta get his ass BEAT)
 Helga debated going full nymph on Wiezen to attract him back to her with her enchanting 노래 and h
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And now they can get a divorce and the atrocious cycle that is Wiezelga can start anew XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
no pls over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Why? XD Lilith believes in gawd now, why can't Wiezen? I think I might be on to somethin' here over a year ago
Ossiana's ears perked some at the sound of Enricho's voice, and she tipped her head back to glance up at him since she was carrying him on her back. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead, and she sighed in relief, giving a tired smile. "Y-you're...you're okay...finally awake..." She panted slightly. "D-don't worry, we're going home...I'll have you patched up and feeling better in no time!"

~

Wiezen walked to the very end the rest of the way where he came across two double doors where two statues of stone sat on either side, both of them sculptures of a collective orgasm from many. He recognized those doors instantly, as well as the statues. And without hesitation, he pushed them open and they closed behind him. Inside was much like the outside, aside from the rose petals that littered the fleshy floor and the lit chandelier of bodies that had been twisted and broken into the shape.

"Ooooh♡~ Look at you, all grown up. It's been too long! How loooong has been?~" The link voice purred, pale blue eyes searching over Wiezen's body as she outstretched her finger and motioned him over to her. "We have soooo much to discuss!"
Jade_23 commented…
helga's better over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
no, get 기독교 away from helga's husbando over a year ago
XD Well he's not just going to be a Christian. A GINGER Christian, there's a difference over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana, and he could tell the amount of stress and exhaustion she was under. He couldn't help but worry) Let's take a break for now, Oss. You need it. And don't try to tell me that we need to get home so I can get patched up. It won't do us any good if you collapse before we even get there. So we must rest for now, okay? Please, at least for a little while so that you don't do any harm to yourself
With agile moves, Helga dodged any obstacles and spun gracefully in the air to get through a small opening. Wiezen's scent became stronger in her nostrils, insinuating she was getting close. And when her sight finally caught her husband from a distance, she dove swiftly but kept a distance from him, watching as he entered the two large doors and shut behind him. The celestial creature landed on her bare feet, her hips swaying side to side as the distance between her and the door diminished. Though, not a single sound was heard from her. She was as quiet as a mouth. Once she face the two large doors, she didn't enter them. Rather, her ear perked up to listen.
"But---I--just a little to--FINE." Ossiana let out a groan when everything she had been about to say to oppose taking a break was already countered before she could even say it. And on top of that...it felt as if just the mentioning of resting made her want to do so. She walked for another minute, and then another just to be stubborn before carefully lowering him down to the ground before she fell down on her behind in a sitting position. She inhaled deeply before releasing a long sigh, popping an ache in her back.

~

"O-oh!~ Be as rough as you'd like! Y-yes, right there, right there--Nooo!~ I need the other thing!~" The woman's voice spilled out from the other side of the door. "O-oh my, it seems you've grown so much more than I thought! It can barely fit!"

"Then I'll just have to force it inside." Wiezen's voice growled.

"W-wait, if you do it so suddenly it'll rip! You've been gone for so long that it's gotten...so...so tight~!" The woman's voice spoke again. "Let's take it slow, but by all means be rough with it♡"
Jade_23 commented…
imma just assume they're not really having sex over a year ago
Open the door to find out it actually is sex, because that joke gets real old sometimes XD over a year ago
....................................<--------Finished Sentence. over a year ago
Enricho: (As soon as she sat down, he already began speaking to her) How the hell did you manage to find me, Oss? If that connection was lost, it would've been impossible for you to track me down. And I left that note telling you that I was fine. Surely you would know my handwriting at this point. I didn't want you to get involved in all of this, understand!? (He looked at the ground, giving an exhausted sigh, before looking back up) But I'm real glad to see you again. I missed you.
Helga's ear twitched to the sounds coming from the inside of the door, her expression still solemn and apathetic. Though, before doing anything, she actually decided to listen some more, even sitting down by the statues and eating a slice of flesh she cooked medium rare, chewing on the tender meat and licking her lips. Oddly, the nymph was rather calm as she continued to listen.
"I think you might need a gag. Let me help with that." Wiezen chuckled deviously. "But first--"

The woman let out a loud moan, the doors rattling for a moment. "Yes yes yeeessss!! That's it, tha--" Her voice was suddenly muffled, but moans of bliss still could be heard.

"...You're more flexible than I remember...that's good. That's perrrrfect."

~

Ossiana smiled at little. "I..I missed you too." She paused, placing her hand on her stomach for a moment before she spoke again. "When I woke up, I remembered feeling dizzy, and it smelled weird inside my burrow. I might not have our connection anymore, but I've always loved the way you smelled after a bath. Your scent was still there...but also mine...but not mine, and another scent that was yours...but not yours either. It was as if..both were one. When I found the note, that smell was still there. A-and so I followed it until I found a strange..two wheeled thingy made of metal. And I thought it might have hurt and kidnapped you because it had the same scent, so I beat it up. And THEN, I found that the scents led further, so I apologized to the metal creature and followed where my nose led." She stopped for a moment to yawn. "And then...and then I found a bunch of bodies. when I followed your smell and mine to Edrain..a-and I got worried. So I checked all of them just to safe. From there, I found you both, you and Oa. But..." Her ears lowered. "Where...where is she?"
Jade_23 commented…
ok, yeah, that's it over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked at the ground, at the mention of Oa, before he pointed at Ossiana) She's right there. She's been with you the whole time. It's hard to believe, I know, but it's the truth. Our little Oasis. As for where the adult version is......... I can't rightly say. (He looked at Ossiana's face and gave her a smile) But I'm glad that you two are safe. I really am. Even before all this happened, every moment I wasn't in your presence, I worried about you. But I'm glad that you are safe. The both of you (He kept his smile as he looked at her, the only thing that kept him from going completely blind with hatred for Macross at the moment)
Though the nymph's ears twitched to the door rattle, she didn't move from her comfy spot. She tugged at another piece of meat with her razor sharp teeth, wiping the excess off with her elongated claw. But what never seemed to change were her eyes on the door. She took another bite of her food, one last munch remaining of her cooked meat before she was done.
"Y-yeah...I'm glad you're safe too..." Ossiana's ears lowered some, and she looked down at her belly, her hand rubbing it softly. "You know...I-I knew it...I knew it had to be her the moment I saw her. I didn't know how it was possible...b-but I did. Those eyes...sh-she has your eyes...a-and her tail was beautiful! SHE was beautiful!" Her tired eyes went to Enricho. "I..I wanted go back...I wanted to go and see her..and help her and hug her, and make sure she was alright, and I was until.." Her ears drooped further. "The...the town...i-it...it blew up. I...it exploded..." Realization hit her hard. "M-my baby...o-o-our baby was still in there..." She sniffled some before she began to sob. "That was o-our daughter!"

~

The woman could be heard coughing from behind the doors, a sign that the gag had been removed. A seductive chuckle came from her, and when she spoke, the drool that was dripping from her mouth was evident in the way she spoke. "My my~ You haven't lost your touch a bit Didn't you mention that you had a wife?"

Wiezen didn't answer for a moment. And then he spoke. "Yeah, and?"

"OoooOOO~ And she doesn't have a problem with th-th-oooooooooh~!!"

"....I dunno...no? And even if she did, why the hell would I care? She wouldn't understand. Now open wide and shut up. We're going to have some real fun~"
Jade_23 commented…
you're a real dick, 당신 know? over a year ago
xD Nah, I'm a genius. over a year ago
XD But that "ACTUALLY" tho over a year ago
Enricho: (As Ossiana began to sob, he stood up. He didn't care about the broken bones in his body, or the blurred vision. All he cared about was to see Ossiana be in high spirits. He walked over to her, and once again, hugged her with his one working arm, pulling her close to him) Believe me, you did everything you could, Oss. And you can make a difference. Our little girl is still safe, and she has you looking out for her right now. She'll grow up to be just like that, a precious and gorgeous young woman. You know that. And I intend to make sure that future happens. A future where our little Oasis will be born, and she'll be there to keep you happy. I promise you that, Oss
See Jade, this is how a man should treat his woman. Not whatever Wiezen is up to XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
well, 당신 see, wiezen is going to act like he's doing something wrong and then say he did it for a reason and it was part of his plan 또는 some shit like that. And then he'll turn the blame on helga like he always does saying she ruined everything. over a year ago
Enricho is not the pepper to Jade's salt. He's the fries that requires Jade's salt XD over a year ago
Helga tossed the last piece of meat up, catching it with her long tongue in midair. She licked her lips some and dried them by lazily rubbing them on her chest, wiping the excess at any clean spot she found... which was none. The nymph let out a small burp, still tasting the 32 year old woman whose flesh she found and decided to cook. Once she was done with her meal, she finally decided to stand up and stretch some, releasing a squeaky yawn.

The nest between her large horns seemed to glow some, an aura of magic ejecting to the nearby statue. She then proceeded to pick up the heavy model with her bare claws with the magic still synced to it. The nymph took a few steps back from the door, her ears twitching one last time from the moans within. She looked at the giant statue, then at the door. With one flap of her wings, she was already off the ground, her strength strong enough to carry the statue with her. She soared in the air until the palace was just a dot in her eyes. And then... she fell.

Her wings closed, allowing her to fall gracefully with the statue, until it turned into her falling full speed to the point that the tips of her claws were ignited with fire. And right before she was about to crash into the palace, she released the statue and smashed it against the doors, them splitting instantly at first contact. But the statue didn't stop there. It destroyed every single object it came in contact with, breaking the columns that held the structure together. Helga landed swiftly onto a small mound of flesh, her head tilting ever so slightly at the destruction she caused. She watched as the roof broke in pieces and fell upon anything beneath it.

"𝖋𝖚𝖊𝖌𝖔". Were the first few words she said in her new celestial form, her hand raising and shooting a beam of fire throughout the vicinity. And at the sight of the woman with Wiezen, she broke the other statue in half, facing the sharp edges at her before she spiked it in the air into her face like a volleyball.
When the doors had been split open, Wiezen paid them no mind as he continued with what he was doing, the woman's moans causing his ears to twitch more than they already had been. And when the roof collapsed, the pieces were immediately brushed off to the side. However, link, wasn't exactly Wiezen. His pure white tails had been tainted with a slightly darker grey, and his irises an illuminating gold. He had changed from his former clothing, his hair falling further down his back and and his arms and hands now swollen and fur covered, the fur trailing up to his should on the left side while only covering the majority of his arm on his right. The large finger on his left hand was soaked in blood as he had his claw shoved down the woman's throat, his foot on her neck while he squatted down.

The woman's body was mangled, her arms twisted in a way that shouldn't have been possible and her legs snapped and folded behind her to where her ankles were at the back of her head. Each one of her fingers were twisted in different directions.

Wiezen's erection throbbed as he twisted his claw into the woman's throat, bending his finger slightly before wrenching it out, a grin coming across his face when she moaned in bliss again. And then his head finally turned ever so slightly. "Oh...it's the nymph. Or...was."

The woman gargled the blood that had built within her mouth, Wiezen allowing her to turn her head and spit it out. "Oh~ Has she finally decided to join us?"

~

"O-Oasis? Was that her name? Our daughter's name?" Ossiana continued to sob and sniffle, her ears refusing to perk in even the slightest. "It's beautiful. Oasis Scorpia..." She sniffled some more, letting out a pained sort of chuckle. "B-both my child...and her father are b-both taller than I am. That's n-not fair.." She tried to joke, her arms wrapping around her stomach now in a protective manner.
Jade_23 commented…
i fucking knew it over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
ive never ignored 당신 over a year ago
Are we talking about ignoring in 코멘트 또는 in posts? over a year ago
Enricho: (He gave a light chuckle at the response) Well, you make up for it with that large heart of yours, Oss. And she'll have a wonderful mother to grow up with. You won't let her down, I know you won't, Oss. It's hard to say that what happened is something that we should forget about, but we can prevent that from happening. I won't let any harm come to you or our little Oasis (He hugged Ossiana a little tighter, as if to shield her and the child within her, despite only doing so with his single right arm)
Helga's back was already facing the rubble, walking rather calmly the opposite direction. Her large wings hung loosely from her back, the tips of them dragging across the flesh below, but not staining the beauty of them at any point. She didn't bother looking back or ask questions or join. Actually, she didn't even get the chance to see Wiezen. Her hips swayed side to side as she walked off, following the same path she came in – eventually arriving to the same place Wiezen left her to follow the other woman. And now... She didn't even feel the slightest bit of lust in her body. No hormones were heightened. The smells and distant moans didn't affect her anymore, for she easily made her way to the exit of the lust circle.
Ossiana snuggled herself closer to Enricho, her tail wrapping around them both as her body warmed up. The skin around her stomach area hardened into armor, and her eyes darted around, checking the perimeter before she spoke to him softly. "She'll have an amazing father to grow up with too..."
Enricho: (He smiled to her, as he tightened his arm a little bit more as he hugged her) Of course. I'll always be there for her. And I'll be there for you as well. That is a promise I plan to keep to the very end. This time, I mean it, Oss. I will not leave your side, and I won't leave our little Oasis' side either. I'll stay right here with the both of you (With that, he remained silent, enjoying the brief peace that he had found, the peace he always had when he was with Ossiana, the only thing that brings him the joy he needed to remain sane)
Ossiana's sniffles had slowly come to a stop, and she allowed her eyes to close a little. However they opened right back up, darting around again alertly. She leaned her head against his chest, taking in his scent and nuzzling against him. She remained silent for a minute, and then finally asked the question that was nagging at her mind. "...Who...who's responsible for this?"
Enricho: (He gave a light chuckle as she sniffed him, already aware of her trying to find his scent. But as soon as she asked the question, he already had those thoughts coming back into his mind of Macross, and violent anger it drove him to) I-It was Macross..... That's all you need to know, Oss. I-I'd rather that just be the end of that conversation.
Ossiana's long ears had twitched at the words, and she slowly gave a nod. But then she unwrapped his arm from around her and shifted to lift him back up onto her back, starting back on road again without a single word.
COLA, you'd better respond to Jade. Make do on that promise of yours XD over a year ago
It's not fanfiction if it's an original story over a year ago
It's not original if it has unoriginal creatures so YES IT IS DAMN IT! over a year ago
Enricho: Oss, wait (He climbed off her back and got onto his feet. The area was still slightly blurred, but he was starting to get a better vision) If you have to keep carrying me with my gear still on, you'll tire yourself out. I'll be fine walking on my own. Don't worry about me, okay (He gave her a smile to try and cheer her up, in the hopes that it would do some good)
Ossiana stared at him when he smiled at her, her eyes a little puffy and red from crying. However, within them was also a hint of...amber, and it outlined her irises. Anger had started to boil inside of her, but disparate to any other time, she didn't show it. Not even a hint of it appeared on her face. "The faster we get there the faster I can get you patched up so you can get some rest." She spoke. "Your gear isn't really that heavy...and besides, I've been carrying you for hours. A little longer won't hurt.."
Enricho: I appreciate you wanting to help, but come on. And you've carried my heavy ass numerous times since we met. I think it's only fair I carry myself at least one time (He did his best to joke with her again like they used to, trying his bes tto lighten things
Ossiana fell silent again and just stared at him blankly. She looked towards the way that they were headed in, then back at him. Then back at the way they were headed in again. "Fine then. Just...just don't hurt yourself anymore than you already are..."
Enricho: Of course, Oss (He gave her a nod and with that, he started to walk with her back to their home)
Ossiana remained a step behind Enricho as they walked, her stinger curling and preparing to strike him in the neck and knock him out so that she could just hurry and get there. That was her intention, at first. She decided to go against it, and instead let him walk as he has wanted to, remaining close by his side. Her eyes stayed on her feet while they walked, and she hesitated slightly before doing what she did next. She outstretched her arm and held her hand out for him to take with his uninjured one.
Enricho: (As Ossiana's was contemplating on what to do with Enricho, he spoke to her, without turning around) Oss, why are you staying back. It's better if you stay by my side and walk with me (Once again, without turning, he grabbed her hand and held it tightly, but in a comforting manner, as he slowed himself down so that Ossiana was next to him. He turned to her with a smile and continued walking, still holding her hand in his)
Ossiana lifted her head and looked up at him, her ears making an attempt at perking when she looked over at him. The corners of her lips lifted in a small smile momentarily before disappearing. Her gaze went ahead of them, and she went into thought as she started to think about everything, their current situation, as well as what awaited them in the future. Everything had been so...hectic as of lately. So many things had been turned upside down, the good things. The bad became worse. Her dark skin seemed to capture some of the sunlight, and with the next steps they to forward, she finally spoke. "Enricho...we need to talk. When we get home...you and I need to talk."
Enricho: (He gave a nod to her) I understand, Oss. We'll make it home soon. Shouldn't take too long now (He continued to hold onto her hand as he looked forward, moving along with her at her side)
Oa sped up her pace a little, though instead of making her way towards one of the gateways, she was heading somewhere else. She didn't trust the gateways anymore, whether they were her people's. And after the one she had used when she was searching for Enricho and Oa...malfunctioned, she didn't think they were safe anymore. They had been attacked while going through it, and Macross had came out of it. Not only that, he had started to believe that some how, Macross maybe had found a way to use them.
(wow, okay, i see how it is)
Hello there stranger, how are 당신 today? Lovely weather isn't it? over a year ago
No XD But No further comments. over a year ago
Regardless, Jade has been on this RP since the beginning. She deserves to be acknowledged as well. Mainly because she won't interact with my characters over a year ago
Enricho: (He didn't speak much as he walked with Ossiana back to her home. However, he did not let go of her hand. Even when a slight back came back such as when he faintly moved his broken wrist or when his broken rib bones were an issue. He didn't once remove his hand from hers)

Ophelia: Kristoff, what do you mean, you want to die
Kristoff: It's exactly as it sounds, I'm afraid. I have been hoping that, one day, I'd finally have peace. People wish for immortality. They do. But when those around you continue to die while you stay alive, it becomes.... far too much trouble
Instead of the gateway this time, Ossiana took him with her to a place more secluded. And that's when something she had remembered popped into her mind, causing her ears to perk. "Oh, I just remembered, I made a new friend today!" She went over to a small opening where and began to shuffle the leaves on the ground around with her foot.
Enricho: You made a friend huh? Well, that's great. And who might this friend of yours be, Oss?
Ossiana shrugged. "I dunno. But she was going towards the desert where my--OUR home is." She corrected herself. "But she liked my tail...and hers was...different. I liked it. We didn't have enough time to exchange names because we were both in sort of a hurry, so we agreed to maybe get to know one another some time. Oh, but she did give me a teleportation ritual!" She moved more leaves around with her foot until a strange symbol could be seen scorched into the ground along with a closed vial of what looked like white water. The liquid within the vial glowed dimly as she held it up for him to see.
Enricho: Really? And she had a tail too, you say? Well, it's good to know you found some good company. And what she taught you could be helpful. Better than having to carry me all the way back, that's for sure (He gave another light chuckle, despite the pain he was in)
Ossiana's ears twitched in delight at his chuckle, despite the pain that she could hear in it from his injuries. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But that woman, she was also short, like me, and she had these majestic looking wing! O-oh, and her tail was a serpent, and it could hiss and stuff like a regular snake!" She exclaimed. She popped open the vial and held it upside down, the liquid flowing out of it like air instead. It floated around them, sparking like fireflies before it drifted towards the mark and brought a glow to it.
Enricho: Hmm. Can't say I've never met someone who fit that description before (He observed the strange "liquid" as it fell from the vial and into the markings, before it started to glow) Alright, so how does the teleportation work from this point?
"We get go and staaaand--" Ossiana guided him to stand with him on top of the strange symbol. "Here. Hold on, I think I wrote the words down somewhere." She began to check her body for a moment until, her hands then moving to her hair. "Ah, here!" She pulled out a small slip of paper that had a few scribbles on it, but not in English. "E-Edketsu...Furnae?" She said the trigger word for the ritual in more of a question, for she had forgotten how she pronounced it last time. But nonetheless, a beam of light surrounded them, lifting up to their heads before teleporting them away from their current area and into the heat of the her desert.
Why must 당신 continue to leave Jade out! over a year ago
That's right! No transactions will be had today. Tomorrow, probably, but not today! over a year ago
No transactions will be made today *FOR NOW over a year ago
Enricho: (His eyes examined the desert as soon as they had been sent there, before turning to Ossiana) Huh, good job Oss. This will save us some walking
Ossiana's stinger curled some when she was complimented with a job well done, and she couldn't help but to smile some. "I can save you some walking too and carry you the rest of the way if you'd like."
Enricho: (He gave a light chuckle) Nice try, Oss, but I don't want to run the risk of tiring you out. Besides, we're close to home now. But I appreciate you wanting to help. I really do (He gave her a reassuring smile as he allowed her to lead the way)
"A-as long as you know that...that all I want to do is help." Ossiana said, taking his hand and going towards where home was. "I want to hurry. You humans don't take to kindly to being in this sort of heat for too long."
Enricho: Of course I know you want to help, Oss. And I appreciate it (He gave her another smile as he held onto her hand) And of course. The desert isn't exactly the best place for someone like me to stay (He followed behind Ossiana as she led the way once again)
Ossiana quickly looked at him with the last of his words. "J-just not on the outside right? The burrow is cooler, so even though it's in a desert it's fine, r-right? Right?" Her ears lowered some.
Enricho: (He held her hand more tightly in a comforting manner) Of course, Oss. You have a perfect burrow. A great place for someone like me to survive in the harsh conditions of the desert. You did a wonderful job with it.... I still need to fix that place after I accidently broke it (He gave another light chuckle, followed by another smile that he gave her)
Ossiana listened to him for as he spoke and smiled some, the relief on her face as clear as the sky above them was. "D-don't worry about it, I can fix it up in no time! Digging is one of my things!" She said, a bit proud of the fact that it was, even if it wasn't much to be proud of.