windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11301-11350 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He could hear the sound from outside, and the thought of what it could be drove him to worry. Regardless, he held onto Ossiana as she made her way to the entrance of the burrow)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Kelsa!" Ossiana climbed out of her burrow, her head turning back and forth, finally spotting Kelsa only a few feet away. She scrambled towards her anxiously, slowly coming to a stop when she noticed that she wasn't alone there. Not only that...but the wide mile of ground that had been leveled that was a few feet away from the woman.

"Answer me, what are you doin' here and what were you trying to do sneaking into someone else's home?" Kelsa growled, yet her demeanor was calm, her foot into the back of someone's neck as she twisted their arm to their back. Just as ossiana had seen, "I said answer!"
The serpent that was her hissed, and she gave the arm another slight twist in the direction that it wasn't supposed to go.

The voice of a man let out a pained grunt, and he spoke with a mouth half full of sand from having his face shoved into the ground. "Get off of me you preposterous bovine sap licker so I CAN answer!"

~

....."Nah".....
Jade_23 commented…
Ugh what's the point anymore over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA!!! over a year ago
Remember, COLA, if Jade quits, it's your fault entirely at this point over a year ago
Enricho: (When he saw that it was nothing more than a man, he let out a sigh of relief) Looks like Kelsa has things under control, Oss
((*ahem* Introducing Salty COLA.))

Ossiana was still. "No...no she doesn't!!-- KELSA MOVE!!"

Kelsa glanced over at them, her eyebrow raised. "Huh?"

In the next instance, Enricho had been thrown from Ossiana's by Ossiana herself as she moved quickly a dove in a quick jump, her tail shoving Kelsa to the side just as roots burst from the ground, impaling her through the stomach and pushing her into the air where she remained, the roots sprouting across her skin like fire to a forest until she was encased like a cocoon.

The link pushed himself from the ground, dusting himself off. Now that he was on his feet, the he could be seen a bit more clearly. Bristling thick bushes sprouted from his wrists, his nature green hair resembling a softer version of them. Two small branches extended out of the sides of his head at an angle, and he wore a scarf of bark in which another branch extended from. He wore a sort of coat attire that bore black zig-zag patterns at the short sleeves while the bottom half of it that extended outwards resembled the trunk of a tree. Underneath it was a white vest like shirt that was buttoned by a red, yellow, green, and white button. His skin itself resembled smoothed out wood, and the dark brown pants he wore tucked into his odd shoes. His neon red eyes bore no pupil, and he looked at Enricho and Kelsa. "Now," he cleared his throat. "The last thing we desire, and no very well is not required here, is trouble and reckless behavior. I had no intentions of causing anyone harm, and I believe solely that that is able to be avoided from here forward. We'll start with introductions, yes?"

~

Wiezen looked to the woman, then to the portal, then back to the woman. "So..let me get this straight. You want me to believe that going through this thing is going to take me to where my son--where Weiss is? After your entire palace has been utterly destroyed? Which was not my fault by the way, and I do mean that LITERALLY. I was here, I would know."

The woman blinked her lashes at him, looking to the destruction that had been made before rubbing her forehead. "Weeeeelllll❤~," she began, "You showed me a good time, though I did want my sexual desires pleased. And though I do wish to have you stay here with me for the rest of eternity to pick up where we left off so long ago, I believe we can make a bargain. Remember, your lust came to exist because of I~" She smiled at him seductively. "After all, you learned the pleasures of the flesh from me, did you not?"

Wiezen squinted. "Aaaaaaaand?"

"I'll make you a trade, your lust for the well-being of your child. My lustful creatures will ensure that the lords of the other circles will not harm him." The woman said. "Aaaand, I'll make sure I'll think twice before scooping the little bean up myself❤"

"My lust? Meaning?"

"You shall no longer derive pleasure from anything that brings you pleasure."

Wiezen paused for a long moment, furrowing his brows in thought. His ears twitched slightly at the sound of music that began to allure his attention for a moment. But then he turned back to the woman. He let out a sigh. "....Deal."

The woman clapped her hands in glee, her juices still oozing down her thighs. She gathered some of it in her hands and formed an oozing apple. "You'd better hurry~ I believe that child has already reached the end of the next circle, and you wouldn't want the Judge to get his hands on him now would you~?" She held the apple out to him. "This, is the apple of Eve. My apple, a gift to you as you will be to me. Go ahead, eaaat iiiiiiit~"

Wiezen looked to the portal, then back to the woman. His gaze shifted to the oozing apple and he took it from her, biting into it, the color from his face instantly draining instantly when purple a mist burst from him all at once. And then he walked through the portal.
"I have no intentions of causing any harm" over a year ago
*Ossiana gets fucking impaled in the stomach* over a year ago
No harm my ass! over a year ago
Don't fucking *shrug* 당신 son of a bitch! XD over a year ago
Enricho: (As soon as he saw Ossiana get impaled in the stomach, his eyes widened in shock and anger, before they fell onto the man in front of him. He took his sword in his hands and rushed towards the man, screaming in anger as he aimed to swing his sword at the mans head)
The man ducked and stepped out of the way, sticking out his foot to trip the hunter before more roots burst from the ground, wrapping around Kelsa's fist and yanking her down into the sand forcefully when she was about to attack. "Well then, a pleasure to meet you "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!".", He said, mocking Enricho's angry scream almost perfectly until the end. "Though I must vocalize that that is a rather strange name indeed. A rather absurd one as well. However, I would well enough appreciate it if you'd not swing blunt objects around so carelessly, individuals could have a probability of being injured."
Enricho: That's the fucking idea, you piece of shit (He got up after being tripped, and swung the sword at him a second time, this time with an intent to kill him)
Finger like branches stretched from the man's fingertips and caught the hilt of the sword, and he spoke. "Now now, that is no manner for a gentleman to speak in while in the presents of his lady. Further more, one can not simply refer to one as a portion of feces without said individual being referred to having the components that fecal matter consists of." He lifted his foot behind him and his leg sprouted another foot that curved and kicked Kelsa in the face as she tried to get up and attack again. "And that, mi'lady, is for the previous seconds. I do not condone such behavior, however, in self defense it is well needed."
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: Who the fuck are you and what have you done to Ossiana!? If you hurt her, I'll burn that fucking bark right off your body! (He tried to pull his sword from the branches, but to no avail. With that, he grabbed hold of one of his pistols and fired at the man's head without hesitation)
The man's bark like skin stretched out front his other arm and in front of him to form a thick shield when Enricho had fired his pistol at him, the shield catching the bullet as it dropped out the opposite side. "Have I yet to mention that it is quite rude to ask a question and continue to attack as if it were asked merely just to be asked?" He questioned.

This time, Kelsa swooped from the sky before the man could answer and smashed her knee into the side of his face, breaking off some of the bark to reveal the void of green that moved beneath it. Her claws slashed at his face before she retreated back. "What the..."

But the man still stood however, the damage done to his bark like face twisting and reforming, growing back like a tree with accelerated growth, though he groaned for a second as it regrew. "That, was also quite rude. But I must warn you that if either of you continue your assault then I will be forced to forcibly use forceful force forcefully. i'll answer your questions under the conditions that you actually listen instead. I am not an enemy."
Enricho: Yeah right! I saw what you did to Ossiana! If she's dead, I assure you, you're gonna follow! If you want us to stop attacking, then let her out of her cocoon this instant. And after that, you can fuck off. I know you're here for something, and the answer is "no" and "fuck off"! We are not helping anyone at the moment, and we sure as shit aren't helping some walking pile of firewood who attacks a pregnant woman! Lot of talk of manners you throw about when you attack a woman like that!
"In my defense, she simply put herself in the way of me defending myself against someone who attacked me and mistook my presence as invading the privacy of someone else's humble abode. Which turned to be quite effective in transitioning this into a hostage situation. no?" The man spoke. "And speaking of which, I do not require your aid you simple minded oaf, so please, spare me your buffoonery. It is actually quite the opposite. You and her both require mine, and I will not warn you again. Lay down your broken and absurdly useless weaponry and take a seat, or I will lay you to waste before the demon has a chance to have it's way with your backside. You would be wise to heed this final warning, and I believe you know this as well as I do. Think."

Kelsa had debated on smiting the damn thing, but Enricho and Ossiana was too close. Then again...everything was too close, even if she were to direct it solely at him. She growled, her eyes shifting to the cocoon. Her vision began to change as she looked for an aura. Her eyes widened some. Ossiana was still alive, but there was also something else. Something...bright. Natural.
Enricho: You can take your defense and shove it up your ass! That gives you no right to attack her, and you have no excuse. Though I guess, if you have such shit aim, I don't have to worry too much in a fight against you. Let Ossiana go and I might consider lowering my weapons. Don't think that just because you attack me and maybe even greatly fuck me up, that doesn't mean I will be stopped. Believe me, piss me off enough and nothing will stop me from dragging you to hell with me. Now let her go this instance. I will not ask you again, "Gentleman"
"Human logic. How demented and adorable of you to think that I would allow myself to be attacked blindly and do nothing after such a my journey here. Very well then." The cocoon that encased Ossiana began to shrink, and the man spoke. "Drop your weapons now or under the circumstances of self defense and neglecting to do so I will crush the woman as well as her child. I have not come to attend a game of knight with a mongrel such as yourself. Or perhaps I have mistaken, and you actually do not comprehend my words as I believe. So I'll construct it in a fashion that suits your one track mind. Drop your weapons, and shut your ignorant fucking mouth or everyone here dies, Idiot."

Kelsa's claws retracted, and her gaze shifted from the cocoon. Her eyes moved to Enricho, and she gave him a nod. "Do it. She's still alive and a-okay,"

"Have mercy! The first words of intelligence I've heard since my arrival!" The man praised with a backhanded compliment. The cocoon's shrinking came to a halt. "Now let us see if the ape is able to abide."
Enricho: (He looked over at Kelsa. He still had little information on who she was, but he knew that Ossiana wasn't very trusting to just anyone, so he groaned, and struck his sword into the ground, letting go of it, and tossing his pistols to the ground) There you go, now let her out
"That's more like it." The man rose his hand and slowly began to lower it towards the ground, the cocoon unwrapping itself from around her to reveal Ossiana dropping out onto the ground in her more human form.

Ossiana had been forced to change herself back when the cocoon had started shrinking. Her tail and arms had been restrained from striking when she had first entered, and at first she had started burning the wood that surrounded her until a feeling struck her. A feeling that...she wasn't in danger. She looked down at her stomach, the wound that she had thought was there wasn't. She had been able to hear everything from inside, and even when the stranger had threatened to crush her, she didn't since any malice around her.

Kelsa went over to her immediately, checking her for any wounds. Why...why did you do that?! She thought to herself as she stared at her. She wanted to ask, but first thing was first. She turned to the man. "What the hell is a Yggdrasil Druid doing here?"

The man's head turned towards Kelsa almost instantly, and his sharply angled zig-zag of a mouth pulled back into a smile. "Aaah, so you've caught on more quickly than expected. That is quite admirable. However, that discussion will come afterwards. First and foremost, introductions!" He said rather cheerfully. "I, am Essil of the Yggdrasil. And you all are?" He looked to Enricho. "Well, excluding you. You are Idiot, until further notice."
Enricho: (He looked over at Ossiana, just the sight of her being safe and sound was enough to calm him down. He turned to Essil, and already, just from the sight of HIM, he was already annoyed once again, but not violently angry) My name is Enricho, "Good sir".
"Idiot, my good sir." The man who introduced himself as Essil corrected.

"No he's not YOU DI--" Ossiana began to fume already, getting to her feet, only to be sat back down lightly by Kelsa, who gave a light shake of her head. She growled a little, but went along. "Ossiana Scorpia." She mumbled.

"My name is Kelsa." Kelsa introduced herself.

Essil eyed her for a moment in silence before he spoke again. "Ah, you're earthly name, how pleasant. As is yours Lady Scorpia." He gave a friendly smile.

"Alright that's done and over with. Why are you here?" Kelsa snapped impatiently, though she tried to keep herself in order. "There has to be a reason, your kind don't just pop up out of nowhere."

"And you are correct. We come only when there are catastrophically dire situations. In particular, situations that are far out of the control of just mankind alone." Essil began. "I was awaken from my slumber by the presence of the pure evil of a primordial by the name of __ᗩᖙᔕᒪᕈ_____--" As he had seemed to say a name of some sort, there was only a loud earsplitting whistle that caused the ground to split and crack open and the sky to darken slightly for a moment.

Ossiana had covered her long ears, letting out a small scream as the sound hit her ears, Kelsa following suit and doing the same, though it didn't seem to stop, for the whistle sound seemed to spread into their heads and their very well being, leaving them with a strong feeling of disgust and violation before it finally stopped.

Essil continued. "It goes by many names from many religions, but you would be more familiar with calling it Deception."
Enricho: Yeah, maybe it's best you call it that. Well, why do you come to us for. Isn't there like, someone else who is more capable for this stuff you could bother with this information? We had to deal with our own problems. Still are, in fact. The last thing we want is more problems added
(I will cease for now until Jade returns) over a year ago
"Just like a human being. Selfish at the core and nothing less. If your attention span wasn't that of a mouse's, you would know that I've mentioned that it is referred to by many names," Essil spoke, a bit of irritation lingering in his voice as he turned to face Enricho. "Does the name "Ssorcam" illuminate the situation in that empty shell of a skull of yours, Idiot? Or perhaps Macross would be a more suitable fable of a name? This is your problem, as it is mine."

"MACROSS?!?" Ossiana snarled.

"Yes, Macross." Essil confirmed. "One of the many names that she has tended to use."
I got impatient over a year ago
Enricho: Macross?! Damn, so she's still alive.... (The thought of her still being alive drove him insane, before he turned to Essil) Alright, and why has she captured your attention?
"As I said previously, the Yggdrasil Druids appear only when there are catastrophically dire situations. In particular, situations that are far out of the control of just mankind alone. This is one of those situations." Essil answered. "Tell me, have you any knowledge of what a primordial is exactly?"
Enricho: Yeah, let's just say I have more than enough information of that bitch! and I have plenty of reasons to want her dead
"It far from that simple, I'm afraid." Essil stated. "Especially considering your ways of believing that you are able to kill something of the sort and of with something such as that." He motioned towards Enricho's sword and pistols. But then he paused. "So it has decided to remain in the form a female, how conniving." He gave a small huff. "Let me explain to you why attempting to destroy her hasn't worked in your favor. Primordial's are beings that have existed before the very thing you call time, and before the gift of existence was gifted onto the canvas of the darkness you see within the sky after the sun has sunken into the horizon. This pure evil, Deception, has taken a liking to feeding off of the rage received from the victims of the destruction it's caused, as well as the sorrow and pain, leeching off others like the parasite that it is. During the primordial age, it had been locked away. And with creation, it escaped, only to be concealed in another prison, multiple of them at once to be precise. Every version of hell became its prison, as it did with many of the others. Everything alive has been influenced by what is known Deception to the scale that it cannot die, for it would just be reborn again whether it be instantaneously or millions of years after its death. The amount of time depends on by what it is sentenced to its death by." He explained. "Now, you may have wondered what its purpose is. And I'll inform you now that this is greater than anything you have come to face."
He looked at them all. "It seeks to be released from its prison. Human bodies. Humans entirely. This being is greater than the purest darkness that you have ever come to witness, and if it succeeds in escaping its captivity...." He fell silent.
Enricho: (He wandered back and forth a bit) So, it can't be killed, it's unstoppable, and even if it is killed, it will just come back. That's just fucking fantastic (He turned to Essil and spoke to him) So how do you suggest we stop this thing?
Essil looked at the three before him. "Though it cannot be killed forever, it can be stopped. I have come to gather the means of stopping it. The rage and anger that I sense from the both of you, Lady Ossiana, and Idiot, will no longer be the nutrition that the being you know as Macross feeds from. Instead, it will become the greatest weapon that you will have ever wielded against her."

Ossiana spoke up for the first time while listening. "Then...how? You said that she feeds off of that right? How is that going to effect her and not just make things worse? And like you said, we can't kill her for good."

"There is a defining line between that of rage, and what is wrath. You will no longer seek to destroy her for your own intentions" Essil answered. "I have come to both you and Idiot because like many, there is something that you both have been oblivious of. The blood that the both of you hold, your families, your ancestors and theirs, those have been it's largest source of it's feeding. You, Lady Ossiana, have been cursed. As was your mother, as was your father. As was their ancestors tribe and many before. And you, Idiot. You bare it's mark as well within your very soul, passed down from generation to generation to Macross's liking. It is it's way of making the souls that it devours more potent. It thrives off devouring defenseless purity, which is why infants are also targets, for their souls are embedded with the dormant hatred towards it from those before them. However, it does this for the sake of doing so. And there are more. Many, many more."

Ossiana fell into silence, frozen for a moment. "M-my...my people...it was...her?" She stuttered. She was...shaken.

"The death of them was Macross's doing. All of them. The curse as well. Both you and Idiot are ones that it was never able to successfully get to while you were in your infancy, which forced it into waiting. And it will be the most enormous and the last mistake she will ever come to make. Therefore, you will be two of the many War Potentials of Light. Macross must be sealed again. However, to do so we must gather more, for you three alone will not suffice in weakening her enough. We have time now, for the physical body that she has taken has been damaged severely. And I think you will have much pleasure in having knowing that I have come up with a solution to seal her permanently. However...the choice to oppose this primordial is solely your choice. I will not force you to go against something of this caliber against your will. But with succession, will come a grand reward to reap."
Enricho: (The very thought of what he was saying was enough to completely make Enricho question everything, yet he kept himself silent as he thought to himself) Well if we do nothing, she'll just come after us and kill us no matter what. We can't run from her, and something will cause us to come to her, so I guess we don't have a choice. I'll kill it if I have to, but I don't want Ossiana to be put in anymore danger if it can be avoided. She has a child on the way and I won't let her or the child get put into danger. Especially with this information about her. Whatever needs to be done, I'll do it. It's the only way where we can get any peace
Okay, NOW, I will wait for Jade over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga continued playing the small violin she made from parts of herself – LITERALLY. She played and played until the strings from the violin suddenly tore. The celestial nymph sighed softly, the glow in her large antlers dimming some. She tossed the instrument to the side finally when she received no response, getting to her feet and crushing it. She concluded that maybe after all Ezekiel was wrong. Wiezen didn’t care much no matter what she did. Maybe if she had a few freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, it would work? It probably wouldn't work. He was too far in to be saved. But she knew that even if he couldn't join her to rescue Weiss, then she would do it herself. And once he was out of hell with his friend, she would return for him. No matter what.

The nymph stared down at her ruined violin, her golden scleras glistening some as if she were to cry. But oddly, she didn’t. Instead, she exhaled a deep sigh and burned the instrument, heading out to the next circle. She flared her arms to the sides, lifting herself from the ground and soaring into the air to get a better view from below. "...Weiss..." She mumbled some. "WEISS!" She screamed now.

Celie sighed some when Daemon complained in mumbles to himself. She unexpectedly walked over to him, using the same water she was bathing the plants in to wash his hand thoroughly and clean the wound. She then ripped a small part of her dress and wrapped it around his thumb to serve as a bandage.

Flynn scoffed in disbelief. "For you to finally die?!" He flailed his arms in the air again. "Why would you want to do that if you're practically immortal? With all your years of living, surely you've accomplished a lot! And you'll accomplish much more in the future! BUT TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING!"
Enricho: (His eyes fell onto Ossiana, who was already horrified with this revelation. He went over to her, placing his hands on her shoulder to comfort her) Hey! Hey, Oss! Can you hear me? Say something!

Daemon: H-Hey, I didn't ask for the a-aid, okay. I'm a grown m-m-man and can handle a little c-c-c-cut (He continued to work on the weeds. But as he looked over at Franziska, who had already pulled numerous weeds without complaint, he already started to feel a little more annoyed)

Kristoff: You don't understand, Flynn. I had a family. A wife, two daughters, and that was all I needed. But the Ancient Ones required me for this task once the artifacts were placed onto the earth. I had to witness my family grown old. My daughter who I had held when she was a baby ended up passing away as an old woman. Seeing everyone else pass on while you are still alive is enough to drive you insane. I'm only kept sane by the thought that I will get to see them one day. I just need to finish this job. Once it is done, I can finally die
Nithloraul: Yeah, as I said, this old bastard's insane
"Weeeell, if ya can handle a li' damn cut, then ya can handle keepin' yer damn mouth shut and not complain! This gal here," she said, pointing at Franziska, "is doing more than you ever could if ya had four years to do so!"

Flynn had to pause for a moment to process Kristoff's words. "...B-But, what about your daughter's children? And theirs? And the next generation? Surely you're not alone."
Daemon: H-H-Hey, I can do j-just as much. You watch (He started to pick at the weeds more, before cutting himself again on one of the sharper ones, and pulling his hand back)

Kristoff: My first daughter died of the plague and my other was unable to bear a child. I'm the last of my family. I have no one, nothing but my family waiting for by in the life beyond this one. That is why I am here to help you. The Ancient Ones promised me that, once the Servants and God have been taken care of, I can finally pass on
"Ah seriously doubt that, sugar cube." Celie rolled her eyes before nudging Daemon aside so that she herself would take care of the pesty weeds infiltrating her garden. "Now, David, is it? Why don't ya go make yerself useful and prepare us all sum lemonade if it ain't that hard to do. Lemons' in the bucket on the top counter."

Flynn stood quiet for a couple more seconds, a saddening look crossing his face. He looked at Ophelia, then at Kristoff before sighing. "I'm sorry to hear that, Kristoff. I'm sure your family are looking over you. I share my condolences..." He closed his eyes before nodding. "Alright... We're going to kick that priest's ass and get you back to your family. I promise."
Daemon: (He bit his lip in anger) It's D-D-Daemon, and I'll show you! I'll whip the floor with those damned l-l-lemons!

Kristoff: (He gave a smile to Flynn and a nod) Thank you, Flynn. I greatly appreciate it. But for now, let's just focus on finding the help we need.
Nithloraul: (Despite the darkened mood, Nithloraul had been chuckling to himself) Guess those Ancient Ones aren't so great after all. Pushing their grand law as hard as they can, daming this old fool for the sake of "law". What is law without morales? I guess those bastards wouldn't know morality if it shot 'em in the face
Ossiana didn't make a sound, nor did her eyes look to Enricho's as she remained where she was, stiff and pale. Her ears were drooped to depths that they had never been, and her stare remained glued to the ground. Her tail fell went into a slump, her eyes twitching until they squinted while she tried to remember her past. And the same memories that she had always remembered played over in her head repeatedly until cracks appeared in them. Like a reflection in a glass mirror slowly cracking into pieces. Confusion began to settle in, and slowly, where she was mentally started drifting further and further away.

Kelsa glanced over at Ossiana, her ears lowering slightly in worry before she spoke to Essil. "I as a Therian am not fully matured yet. And if this is how you've explained it then we're gonna need all of the firepower we can get. Which means I need to go find my other half right now and use whatever time we have to do this."

"Granted, we have the time that we need. And where may this other half of yours be located, may I ask?" Essil questioned.

"....In...Holle--shit" Kelsa's wings spread out. "I need to go find him before things get worse here." Her gaze traveled over to Enricho and Ossiana, and she looked at Enricho apologetically. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Take care of her."
YES! The RP has returned! over a year ago
Enricho: (He remained by Ossiana's side, shaking her every so slightly to try and get her attention, but to no avail. He turned to Kelsa with a nod) You can count on me. We'll be here when you get back
Kelsa sighed some, but before she took off, she looked to Ossiana one last time, her wings fluttering in uncertainty. A small frown came about. "Remember...you still got us..." She said in a voice that was barely a whisper before her wings gave one hard flap, skyrocketing her into the sky. She went into a glide before shooting off to the east, her first course of action being to attempt to contact Wiezen as quickly as she could.

One of Ossiana's ears lifted a little in a shiver, but she refused to budge in even the slightest until her arms wrapped around her stomach. She felt sick. A strong taste of salty saliva made her feel like she was going to vomit.

Meanwhile, Essil placed himself onto the ground in a laying position, his eyes staring up into the sky. His arms stretched out in front of him before crossing his chest, the tips of his fingers resting at his shoulders. Grass began to sprout around him before encasing him in a casket of grass and pulling him beneath the soil. A shimmering light of green glowed from underneath the grounds surface.
Enricho: (He tried his best to get Ossiana's attention. He couldn't imagine what she was going through right now, what thoughts were going through her head. He wanted to tell her that everything would be okay, but he didn't know if that would be enough to get her out of the thoughts that were in her mind. He just remained by her side, silent, not sure what else he could do to calm her down. Not sure there was any way possible to calm her down. He simply sat next to her on the ground, refusing to move from her side)
Ossiana was remained silent for another stretch of minutes, the only thing that seemed to have any mobility being her stinger which scraped against the ground out of anxiety. But then her nostrils flared in a odd manner, the desert air drawing into them slowly. Her lips parted some, and she released a steady sigh, her mind reeling itself back from its sunken place. She had began to think. Her gaze finally shifted to Enricho, and she took his hand carefully and placed it over the her own that rested against her stomach. A calm warmth sunk into fingers, a small but steady pulse reaching out to his fingers. The corners of her lips lifted some into a peaceful smile. "You're here for us. And we're here for you. I love you, Enricho."
Enricho: (He kept his hand on top of Ossiana's, before locking his fingers around her hand and returning the smile) And I'll always be here for the two of you. And I love you too, Oss
"Then you understand...how badly I want to remain by your side through better and through the worst. I want to fight with you and make sure that you're okay, that you're safe. Both me and our baby Oasis. I don't want to remain here and do nothing...." She closed her eyes for a moment and stood to her feet, her hand leaving his. "Come...there's something I would like you to have."

~

[Meanwhile]

Wiezen's eyes remained on the ground for a long moment before they lifted to the young boy that stood before him, his gaze moving between him and the girl that he had literally gone through the depths of hell to bring back. His swayed unsteadily for a moment, seeing the anger in Weiss's eyes that were directed towards him. But for the moment, he said nothing. His tails were covered in thin chunks of ice, his eyes a transparent gold now in his divine state. Even his hair was almost transparent now that it had returned to it's original length. His skin was ghostly marble white, pale.

"Neither of you listen to any damn thing that I have to say! Neither of you care enough to stop treating me like some kid who doesn't know anything about ANYTHING! And I'm sick of it!" Weiss yelled, standing in front of link protectively as he protested against his father, anger boiling over inside of him. "You and your divine bull crap! You are NOT, my father! And she isn't my mother! You KILLED my father, just like you killed ME! You just keep doing things that never go right! SHE does things that never go right! You two always think you're right and it's stupid! I told you that I didn't need your help and that I could do this by myself! I told you that I could, you didn't have to come! And you know what, you're fucking LAZY! That's right, I said it. LAZY! You never spend time with anyone, you and "mom" are always out doing something! At least Lana actually understands me! At least she was actually there when I was stuck in Holle because of you! Both of you are nothing but two fuckin--" Before he could finish, he felt a wrathful sting swipe across his face, his feet rising from beneath his legs as he fell back into the Lana, the girl that they had finally rescued from the depths of Holle, and tumbled to the ground.

The echo of the backhand that the child had received sounded like a light roll of a thunderous clap now fading off into the atmosphere around them, the leaves among the surrounding trees seeming to shiver.

A clear autumn filled Wiezen's eyes, and his hand slowly lowered back down to his side. "You...are the most ungrateful little brat that I have ever come across in all my days of living. You whine, you complain, you want this, you want that. I'm tired of it. I am SICK and TIRED of it. As the parents we try to be in order to keep you safe and to make sure you have somewhere warm to sleep and food in your stomach we TRY. We've had to put our lives on the lines as your parents over, and over again, and this is the thanks we get?! I didn't hear a thank you. I didn't receive a hug. All I got was a selfish little fuck who thinks he knows everything about the god damn world from some time in a place that he should have never had to go through. You've seen things that you shouldn't have had to see, you've been tortured by your own sister and I get it! And every single time your ass has gotten into deeper and deeper shit, who's only two people that had to drag you out of that fire!? Who are the only two people who checks everyday to make sure you and your siblings are okay!? ME AND HELGA! ME. AND. HELGA! Who's the ONE person who's been on a deadline more times that he can actually fucking remember just to make sure that you and everyone else wasn't dead in some damn ditch or swallowed whole by some snake or chewed into oblivion by a fucking beast or hexed by a witch or turned into a roach and squashed by a warlock!? The one person that has DIED for you! AND NOT JUST ONCE! The one person who sat in your room when you were gone and cried his fucking eyes out while writing you a letter that you would never see about how much he loved you and how sorry and guilty he was that he couldn't protect you like a father should!? ME! MEEEE! ME ME ME!! I did that! I did!" He watched through glaring eyes as both children cowered away from him, scooting back across the ground as he stepped forward. He grabbed Weiss by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up to his face. "I took you from a place where no one cared about you or your sister! You were being beaten into a bloody pulp when I stepped in, and you had no problem with me doing what I did that night. But you know what? You're right. You're absolutely right. Helga isn't your mother. And I am not your father. And I'm done acting like I am. I'm done trying to make you or anyone of you ungrateful fucking children happy when none of you consider the utter shitty hell that I have to go through every damn day with barely any sort of breaks or time off in order to protect you all the best I know how. And if you think you got what it takes," He shoved Weiss away from him and to the ground harshly.
"Then be a man. And get the fuck away from me before I tear you apart. Get as far away from this town and don't you ever let me see your whiny little ass again. You're not welcomed here any longer. And if I ever see you again, we're going to have a problem."

Weiss laid there, frozen in disbelief, shock, and fear, the prints from the back of Wiezen's face and knuckles bruised purple on his face.

"Did I stutter!? I SAID GET LOST!!" Wiezen snarled loudly, his tails bushing into thorns of white. And he watched as the children scrambled to their feet and fled away from him fearfully. As they fled for their lives.

Enricho: (He wanted to tell her that she should remain here, safely, for their own good, but he didn't want to risk souring her mood. He also knew that he couldn't convince her otherwise, so he gave a nod. As she stood up, he did the same, and followed her, without questioning what it was)
"Something caught my attention," Ossiana began, "When Kel had healed you, I noticed that there was something that hadn't healed completely. Either that, or she had left something undone. But I was actually wrong about both, and it took me a while to notice it. But she left it there...our Oasis. Even though it was healed, I can still see it. Scorpio's are able to see inflicted wounds caused by others of our kind, no matter how well they are healed. Especially the ones that are inflicted by our stingers." She glanced back at him, her tail coiling around his arm, the one that Oa had carved a word into. "Shlankara." She spoke in her native language, and suddenly a scribble of fiery aura made the word resurface on Enricho's forearm. However, it didn't burn him in the slightest. She said nothing for a short moment.
"If this battle is a war for all that is living, then you will need it. And I...will give it to you."
Enricho: (He stared at the words, his eyes stuck on the flaming words as they sat there, but he wasn't sure what to make of it) Hold on, I'm still not exactly sure what's going on here. These words... There's more to it than what I believe, right?
"I'm sure that our daughter must have given you at least the smallest clue about it, seeing that she marked you with that. It was for me to see, and now I must take you to retrieve it. But yes, there are more to...these words than you have known until now. At this moment, that battle broken blade that you have now won't do. It's already chipped away and broken, broken by the very thing that we will have to face again soon. It will shatter, and...you'll die if you're defenseless." Ossiana's tail unwrapped from around his arm. "Something more powerful is needed."
Enricho: (He stared at his sword, and for the first time, he noticed the battle damage it had, the sheer amount chippings and worn out steel was visible to anyone) I guess I didn't even notice it before. So, where can we find something more powerful? Anything to get rid of that abomination
"Yes, there is something more powerful and durable than the blade you wield now, and--" Her tail lifted and smacked him upside the head a little harder than usual. "You need to start paying more attention. Becoming more aware. You know that I can't lose you, and you know that I will do anything to stop that from happening. Even if it means putting myself in danger." She spoke, and then paused briefly.
"But yes, I have something that will assist our cause."
Enricho: (He rubbed the back of his head, groaning a little) Okay, okay, I get it. Jeez. Alright, so where can we find this thing that can help us
"We aren't going to find it. We're going to go get it. You can't find something when you already know where it is." Ossiana stated. In a manner of speaking, she seemed to be maturing more in her own way. Becoming more serious.
Enricho: I see. Well, at least that's one good thing. And one less thing to search for
Ossiana gave a small nod in agreement. "We should be able to make things quick using the spell that we used before to get home. We get there, and get what you need, and get back. Sound good?"