windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10401-10450 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well, good to know one of us is planning ahead. Alright then, let's get going. I'm sure we'll be able to reach the Capital in a few hours, unless you have some means of teleportation to speed up the process, kiddo.
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, just leave Lilith behind 당신 fuck xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Didn't she leave already? over a year ago
If it's because I exist, then you're gonna have to get in line for that. Many people already tell me that for that reason daily XD over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled innocently while batting her eyelashes when Kelsa spoke to her. "Aww, thanks! I despise thee moooooree!~ Maybe finally someone will be willing to put something in you." At the sound of Wiezen's laughter, she didn't react. "Now, are we ready to continue?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Eh, no. But I do think I got somethin' better. See, where I come from, we don't need horses and stuff like that. We still have and use them, but do we have to rely on them? My answer is just outside."

~

"Shut up witch and pay attention." Kelsa retorted telepathically, watching Wiezen.

When Wiezen's laughter finally came to a stop, he exhaled, his holy form fading from his body as he lessened into his more human form that held no holiness to it what so ever.
"Why...you asked. Because I'm worthless. And the only thing I've found worth in the most so far in this world as it is now are them. You wouldn't understand the feeling of going to a place that you can call home to children that who want nothing more but to see you there. Or a lover that's willing to act like she is now just to get your attention, but that's not what I want for or from her. It's just that she never works up the courage to ask me without throwing a fit and crying all over the place. In fact..those are the only times she's ever asked me anything with that much of meaning. And that makes me feel as if she just wants to push me away...because she's afraid." He paused for a second or so.
"So, why am I still here? After all the torture. The death. The pain. The sorrow. I've had time to think about it...and it's because I'm sure that she's the one. I've put her through things that she would have never experienced if she would have just walked away. And the same goes in reverse. But even through all of that, no matter how many times she may piss me off to the point that I feel as if I would hurt her, I think she's the one, I may not have it all sorted out in my head yet, but she's THAT person. The one who you can't help but to look at and smile. The person who can piss you off, and make you have to keep yourself from smiling when they're there. She's endured things for my sake, and for me not to do the same would make me trash. You're right...I have regrets, Kelsa. I have too many of them. Some in which I've already cast aside. But her or those kids aren't one. Which is why I can't cast them aside, or leave them behind and never return. I love them too much. And all I want is for them to be able to not rely on me to the point that their dependent. The thing is...I've gone about it the wrong way at times. I know I have. Because it takes wrongs for others to see rights. When someone loves you the way a person like Helga does, you get nervous. You become jealous. Because I have never felt anything like that my entire life, not even from the person I first fell in love with. You my other state a lesser form earlier. And you probably think that of this one as well. And you're absolutely right. That's what I love about it. I can feel more like this. I can sympathize, empathize. Function properly. Be...open. My holy form did nothing but blind my judgement and tempt my actions. It made me...prideful. It's hindrance. And I hate it. I may be a Therian but I don't feel I'm supposed to one. And Helga taught me that I didn't have to be, and she's been showing me over and over again. That I can pretty much be whatever the fuck I want. But even with that...I never thought I was allowed to do that. I forgot along the way that nothin's set in stone unless we make it so." He looked up to Helga and took her hand gently, guiding her back down to the floor beside him. "You asked me something earlier...that I didn't really understand. What are you to me...this may sound stupid and I'm sorry but..you're still that light that's guiding my way. You've gotten me this far, and we've suffered. By hell we've suffered along the way. And she's right...I do wonder about where I come from. But I know where home is and it isn't here or there. Helga...I think it's about time we finally let the past be the past because neither of us has let it go as we claimed we have. So after this...we're going to spend time with our family and just...live for crying out loud. Out of everything...that's the one solution we've never looked to. I'm tired of seeing you hurting...of leaving you alone. And I'm sorry...I'm sorry for all of it. We're always blaming each other..but you know...we both have a lot of fault in what's happened to us. We can make it up to each other the right way. Give me an honest answer, Helga. Do you still want to do this with a worthless bastard like me?"

Jade_23 commented…
oh my god, who are 당신 and what have 당신 done to COLA? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
nooo xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yeesss XD over a year ago
Enricho: Really? So there are some technological advances in your time, huh? So, what do you have? Steam powered horses or something. Ones that you can ride without them tiring out? (He made his way out of the tunnel, finding it much easier than when he entered, as he waited for her, wanting to see what her solution was)
"A steam powered horse? Man...that actually should've been an idea." Oa chuckled some. "But this here, is what we call a link" She grinned a bit more than before as they exited the tunnel and came across the motor powered machine.
How did they go from industrial area times to a motorcycle in just a few decades XD over a year ago
Who says it was only a few decades XD Have 당신 forgotten how long people live in this damn RP XD over a year ago
당신 don't, I do XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He stared at the machine in total disbelief) What the hell is this? Some sort of bizarre contraption? Doesn't look like it runs on steam or coal. Magic, maybe? I'll let you decide how this thing works. It doesn't look like a typical machine I'd operate
"Well of course not, who the hell said that you were driving?" This time, Oa's grin was damn near identical to Ossiana's almost the splitting image of both her and Enricho in one. "This one is special, it runs on anything that burns."
Enricho: (He couldn't stop staring at her smile for a few moments. It was the smile that he knew all too well. But he stopped himself before it became a problem) Well, that's good then. Let's not delay things any longer. We have a lot ahead of us
"You said it!" Oa hopped on the the otherworldly two wheeled vehicle and patted the back of it. "C'mon, we've gotta get across this desert and the only way I see that happenin' is if we double time it!" She took the helmet off the handle bar and tossed it to him. "Put that on."
Helga stuck her tongue out at Kelsa and began to make faces at her, her mind completely away from Wiezen's words. She forced herself to ignore him for the better ever since he spoke his opinion earlier. Ever since she threw herself against the wall. But her attention was soon pulled away when Wiezen took her by the hand, and at first, she resisted. The last time her hand was touched was by Dawson before she was raped. Out of instinct, she snatched her hand away and glared at him for a long moment before she herself decided to break her floating and slowly lower herself to the ground. Her expression was plain as she stared at him with apathetic eyes at first. The only sign of interest she showed were her long ears twitching and her every now and then curling her short locks behind them.

"--I've hurt you." Helga interrupted his question, repeating what he told her. "Many... many times. Thou can’t even use the bathroom, without me being there to watch or eavesdrop because then it’s just another “assault” or a big problem. And thou are tired of me saying that you hide things from me when that’s one of the many things I've done up until now. From the day we met. The hunter. Kissing Flynn. The pregnancy. The fact that I basically live off of sex. Having a living stuffed bear prepared to smash a lamp over thine head." She said, repeating his words word by word.

"The only other person like thee smited thee three times and wanted to kill thine children and me. Both women that you've loved dearly have stabbed thee in the back. The hunter that you were so willing to help had sex with the woman you loved and you had to sit there in a fucking makeshift Holle and watch. Fuck me for that... That will never change." She repeated, then went on with her own words. She stared down at her hands before looking back up at him. "I... will never change. We're back in square one because of me. I don't... want to keep hurting you. I don't want to keep disrespecting your decisions or accusing thee of assault or not adding enough spice to the food. I don't want to keep... being me. Most importantly, I don't want to hurt you anymore. But that... That is the only thing I seem to do well. It's like a curse or something. Not only with you, but with all my other lovers I've been with. I drive them all insane." She chuckled dryly. "I hurt them like I hurt you. You don't deserve to be hurt. Not anymore. I love you, I do. That will never change, just like I will never do so. All I wanted to be was a small source of thine happiness. Not the source of pain or sorrow or regret.” She clenched her fists lightly before sitting on the ground rather than on a chair. Oddly, she didn’t cry like she always did. Her short locks covered her eyes for a brief moment before she lifted her head again. “Never leave what I did to thee in the past.” But then she answered his question. “Thou call thineself worthless and a bastard, but I don’t think thee realizes how far from the truth thou is. From everything you’ve done, you’re the complete opposite. ...Of course I want to be with you. But I don’t think… I’m worthy enough. I don’t think you need me in your life if all I’ll cause is scenes and unnecessary fights. You don’t need that burden on thee along with all the other things life throws at thee. Look around thee, Wiezen. Thou built thine own hut. All by yourself. You do good things without me. You were excited to finally move out. I was suffocating you.” Her teary eyes finally rose to interlock with his. “I don’t… Change… No matter how many times I shed or die or whatever, I’m still me.” She sighed. “Just… an abomination…” She curled a loose strand of her stubborn, short hair. Though she shrugged, her next words cracked. “I’m not pushing thee away Wiezen, for I am holding on to dear life, but that question isn’t up to me. It’s up to you. And not just you. I mean, all of you."
Enricho: (He stared at the helmet in total confusion, before placing it on his head, feeling a little strange as he did so. He then sat on the motorcycle, looking around for some way to keep him balanced on the back of it. He placed his feet firmly on the sides as he waited for her to start the bike)
"Like I said...we've both hurt each other in ways that we think we will never be able to take back. And some we never will. But that doesn't mean we can't try with what we've got and do what we can together. You've been telling me all this time that we can. Just an hour plus some ago you were saying that we can. When had to deal with Alzul. You were still saying that we can. I just never believed that I could amount up to the things that you did." Wiezen looked away for a moment, but then looked at her again. He smiled. "Helga..Helga what you're looking at now...right now...is all of us. All of me. THE Wiezen. This is me, Helga." He took her hands in his. "Let me show you..." He looked deep into her eyes, the room around them seeming to rotate in a counterclockwise direction as the inside of the hut blurred for a moment until they ended up in the deepest part of his mind and spirit. His inner world.
---
There was no rain within the living room section of what seemed to be the inside of a house, the space wide around them and well furnished with a mixture of the furniture within Helga's cabin as well as some from other places, yet they all seemed to correspond with the color coding of velvet and black. "This place...it always rained here." He spoke. "The others...they were here before. When I first experience this place, it was storming, the furniture broken, the paint on the walls chipped and fading. But now...I'm the only one that's left...and this place is this now. But the others...they're up here." He pointed to his head. [i]"And in here.." He pointed to his heart. "We were all the same...just broken and confused on how we all came to be. Broken fragments of a man trying to find a way to make himself whole. i tried with dealing death. I tried with alcohol. I tried with solitude. But you...you and our children are what made me realize that we needed to pull together and bring about the only one that could give you the love, honesty, and care that you deserve. Helga...to be with my family..." The room around them began to shift again.
---
The surroundings of the hut came back into view. "That's what I want. To wake up every morning to see your smile...your eyes...to recognize you smell again. To learn from you and help you learn too. I want to go away with you, and our beautiful children. You've changed Helga...too many damn times because of me. From here on out, I want you to be you. That woman who gave me that devious little smile when we first met. The woman that spoils the children every now and then and loves to eat whipped cream from the can. The woman who enjoys doing what makes her the happiest."

~

Oa couldn't help but to snicker to herself as she watched Enricho with the helmet, shaking her head as she turned her attention to the motorcycle again. Once he was on, she grabbed the handle bars. "You might wanna hold on." Her tail wrapped itself around her neck like a scarf, her heel hitting the kickstand that held it in place before she smirked. "I can't wait until we find that cunt..." And with that, she twisted the handle bar, a loud purr coming from within the motorcycle that vibrated throughout the vehicle as she cranked it. And within the next second, they lurched forward, the wheels spinning against the desert sand and lunging at the path ahead.
Helga kept quiet again when the scene around her switched, her ears twitching lightly before she sneezed. She sniffed some when Wiezen pointed to his head, then to his heart. Her eyes followed the finger that pointed to his heart and a very small smile appeared in the corner of her lips. She pressed her cheek against Wiezen's chest, whispering very gently to his heart. "ɪ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡɪᴇᴢᴇɴ."

When they finally returned back to the hut, she felt as if the blockage in her chest finally lifted. As if she could breathe properly now, even with the vague need to sniff and sneeze. The witch pulled away a little, excusing herself as she left to retrieve the crumbled paper. She unfolded it and got rid of as many wrinkles as she could, the page now filled with all the promises they each wanted for each other. At the very bottom of it, there were two small lines for their signatures, and she immediately signed hers in cursive that ended with a small heart. She then handed the paper and pen to Wiezen with a crooked attempt of a smile.
Wiezen on the other hand gave a genuine smile himself, taking the pen and paper without hesitation. He signed his name in a regal cursive, his tongue sticking from the side of his mouth for a moment as he took the time to childishly scribble a small bitten off cookie at the end of his signature as well as for the dot over the "i" in his name. Afterwards, he turned the paper around to show her where he had signed at the bottom: Wiezen Quartz.
Both signatures glowed a golden aura before they finally sealed themselves into the paper Wiezen held. Helga smiled some when she saw his signature and levitated the paper to the side. "You are definitely not a guest in my wedding." The witch said suddenly and sternly as she looked back at Kelsa with a creepy grin. She snapped her finger and made her disappear from the hut and reappear outside of it, plopping her into a tree for now.

Helga quickly retrieved the bundle of roses Wiezen had gotten her earlier, holding it in front of her chest as if she were a bride, and using her ripped cloak as a veil. She hummed a small wedding tune as she walked over clumsily to her lover. "This is our wedding, hm?" She chuckled lovingly, a chuckle that ended in a small snort. "May I kiss the groom?" Helga asked.
By the time Helga had even thought about turning to Kelsa, she was already long gone, leaving only a poorly constructed dummy with her name on the chest of it in her place. She had left a little gift on the shelf of ingredients as well, just a small token to ensure that she held up her end of the bargain.

Wiezen scratched his head. "Now now, Helga, don't be rude. If she's helping us with Weiss then I think she has a right to come." He watched her as she finally retrieved the roses that he had brought, and he used magic to levitate one of the boxes of chocolate into his hand. At her question, he opened the box and pulled one of the pieces out. He smiled. "Only if I may kiss the bride." He chuckled and clenched the piece of chocolate between his teeth gently and leaned in--well, down because of her new height, pressing it against her lips and using his tongue to push it into her mouth as he kissed her passionately, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her body against his.

-

Meanwhile, outside of the hut, Kelsa flew high above the sky, staring down at it. "Hehe, mission accomplished. Good luck ya assholes." She gave a wave at the hut before flying off, disappearing above the clouds.
Jade_23 commented…
i still hate 당신 kelp over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
....n-no i didn't xD over a year ago
......LIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS over a year ago
Helga raised her finger so that he would hush about Kelsa, because she was the last person she'd want to hear talk again. Instead, she rejoiced and indulged herself in the chocolate-y kiss Wiezen gifted her with. She cut the piece in half and pushed the other into Wiezen's mouth, swallowing her end and suckling lightly on his tongue. She left his mouth linger with a mixture of wine and chocolate. When she pulled away, she didn't go far. Her nose tickled his before she kissed him again. "I love thee, husband." She said finally, tugging his head toward her to deepen her kiss.
Wiezen kissed back against her lips, swallowing down his piece of chocolate as his tongue smoothed out against hers when she deepened the kiss, his hands clasping around her rear as he pushed his tongue further into her mouth and to the beginning of her throat before pulling away, licking the corners of her lips and leaving her mouth tasting of cinnamon and sweetness. "I love you too Helga my love. My wife." He smacked her butt. "Let's say we continue this after we're finished with our work, yeah?"
The witch kept her lips against his just a liiiitttle longer before a chuckle broke their juncture. But then she tensed a little when she was smacked on her round rear, it jiggling back to place. She wasn't fond about being so intimate right after a traumatizing event, but she didn't let that ruin the moment. She licked her lips and savored the chocolate that lingered on her lips. "Wiezen?" Helga called his name. "Is Kalte Hölle going to be our honeymoon?" She frowned, leaning in a little where her breasts pressed against his chest. "Because I don't think I'm as flexible when my nipples are freezing off... And, and I want to be elastic as a rubber band for our honeymooon," the witch whined, "wiiitthhh whipcream too."
Wiezen furrowed his brow. "FUCK NO." He answered. "No.." He shook his head. "Not a chance in hell. That place...there is no happiness there." He shook his head. "Don't worry...we won't have to worry about Edrain much longer either. And where we'll go for our honeymoon...I'll figure it out." He placed a kiss on her forehead. "But...why would you think that I'd ever even consider a place like that as a spot for a honeymoon? And whipped cream will be involved as well. And even if your nipples were freezing, I'd be the first and only to warm them again if need be." He chuckled at the last part, his gaze shifting to the door. "We need to hurry."
Helga shrugged. "It's cold there, so it forces us to, well... Be near each other I guess..." She scratched her chin, realizing she didn't really make sense. Then she proceeded to gobble a handful of chocolate, stuffing her cheeks like a squirrel would. The witch levitated the mixture she began to the table they were near. "Okai, i got mosth of it dun, jus nee to 'innish wif da last 'ew ingradiants." Helga spoke with a mouthful of chocolate.
"Right." Wiezen nodded. "Kelsa, we need to--" But then he came to a stop as soon as he began, his attention shifting around the hut after he had thought that she had come back in. He doubted it would be hard for her to do so, he could still sense her. But then he turned his head to the ingredients shelf, only find the glowing white holy essence that had already been stuffed into a container that he was going to have them used. He paused for a moment, a small frown almost coming to his face as he went over to pick it up. He sighed internally. ..Could've at least let me say thank you. He went to the table and sat the container down. The next thing he sought was a blunt object, in which he cut open his palm and let the blood drip out into the bowl. "Helga, some of yours is needed to. And you still need to eat somethin' before we go."
Before Wiezen could finish, Helga had already sliced her palm with the razor as well, letting her dark blood drip into the mixture. She squeezed the excess off and used a napkin to wipe the rest, her healing process a little slow since she was a little weak from not eating or getting enough rest. "What do thee mean? Yesterday I had a bowl of broccoli soup and ice cream. A-And today I had some pancakes and fruit and eggs. I'm not hungry." As if cue, her stomach growled, but she hid it by eating another chocolate. "Thine chocolates shall fill me up."
"Helga, what reason at all do you have to lie right in front of me and be so bad at doing so too?" Wiezen asked, glancing over at her. "I didn't eat anything because you didn't. I could feel it. And obviously your stomach can too. I've been hearing it since you've gotten here." He turned around to face her. "How long? Two to three days?" He raised an eyebrow. "If you don't have enough strength then you're not coming with me Helga. I won't allow you to. I can cancel this spell and go gather the ingredients again for the ritual. Where we're going is not a place to be taken lightly."
"--fine... Okay, okay, FINE!!" She gave a hmph, stomping her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and pulled out her slice of coffee cake from earlier, gobbling it down whole. The witch enlarged her throat abnormally to the point where she literally tossed food after food as if it were an endless whole. She finally closed her mouth after finishing the cake, a few leftovers, raw eggs, a whole apple, and some other things. "OKAY DONE!!!" She said suddenly, burping lightly. "There! Now I must go with thee! I packed some food as well, so don't give me that look!" She crossed her arms. "Thou cannot blame me for being food-pressed and dick-pressed when thee were gone."
"O...kay...not sure what that means, but I'll just assume that it's not a good thing by the way that you're puttin' it." Wiezen said, scratching his head. "But thanks for taking some precautions. You won't be "dick-pressed" for too much longer either, whatever that's supposed to mean." He chuckled some and turned back to the bowl, twisting the top off of the contained some of Kelsa's holy essence. He used the open cut that he could made on his palm to dispel some of his own holy energy out into it without having to resort to using his holy form, the white light oozing from the wound. "I wonder what circle we're going to have to travel to..it would be best for us to get in, stay moving, and get out."
Helga wrapped her arms from behind Wiezen, placing small smooches along his shoulder and arm. She rested her chin on the side as she observed him perform the ritual, the pads of her fingers lightly massaging his free hand. "This girl we're suppose to find..." She began. "I'm guessing there's a lot of women there, so... how exactly will we know who is who?"
"Women? There's a lot of EVERYTHING down there, some of which shouldn't even exist within Kalte Holle itself. But this girl...whoever she is, Weiss is going to show us who're we're supposed to be getting out of there and then we leave and never return to that place no matter what." Wiezen answered, taking one of her hands in his free on and lifting it up to his lips for him to place a kiss on her knuckles. "For good luck." He said, letting her continue with massaging it. "I'm guessing that whoever this girl is around his age hopefully, because if so then we'll know what to NOT look for." He continued to let the light pour into the container until he figured that it was enough, using magic to heal the wound slowly.
Helga nudged him a little with her chin, continuing to massage his knuckles. "...You never told me you were in Kalte Holle... I'm sorry you had to be there." She told him quietly, watching the color of the mixture gradually change. But then she chuckled a little, mentioning something to lighten the mood. "Do you think she likes him back?"
Wiezen came to a pause, looking to her for a moment before chuckling some as he began to pour the holy essence into the bowl of mixed ingredients that Helga had prepared. "It's hard to say." But then he paused. "But my thoughts are more so on how dangerous she may be. You've seen Weiss. That place changes people, and it's a miracle that someone manages to escape to begin with. But the way he speaks of her...if Weiss trusts her then I guess I'll give it a shot. I'll just keep a close eye on her until I know for sure. But I do know one thing for certain, HE most definitely has a crush." He snickered but then stopped. "To find a feeling like that in that place, it has to be SOMETHING."
Helga snuggled a little against her husband, nodding in agreement with him. "Ya know... He asked me about us. How it felt when I started having feelings for thee." Her fingers wandered up to his shoulders as she began to massage him there. "I told him how much thee enticed me since the beginning. And how thee still do now." She smooched his cheek before sighing in comfort. "I wonder if that girl he spoke of has a family... Doubt it..." She answered herself. But then she smiled some. "Our little boy already has a little crush. And the triplets learned their ABC's.... Gee... they learn quickly..."
Enricho: (As the motorcycle was started, he looked down at the machine, before it moved forward, surprising him. The sheer shock from the sudden speed caused him to grab hold of Oa's waist to hold on, as he looked a the machine) It has a... sudden start to it, it seems!
"So I've noticed...though it's understandable I guess. Just look at the place that we live in and the things that we've had to endure. I'd rather them learn fast than be naive to what they grow up around. But...I still want them to be kids and have their fun." Wiezen paused for a moment, letting out a sigh of relief as his shoulders relaxed, a sort of crunch coming from where her fingers pressed to massage them. "It's...strange. I feels as though there is some sort of parallel." His head turned to the door at the sound of a knock, and he glanced at Helga for a moment before looking back to the door after pouring the last bit of the essence into the bowl. He was silence for a second. "Who goes there?"

"Heeeelgggaaaaa!~ Wieeeezeeeeeen!~" Lilith's voice sang from outside. "I sense thee within! Doth that mean that thee both made the sex of forgiveness?!"

Wiezen furrowed his brows. "How do people keep finding this place....IT'S OPEN!" He called, the door to the hut opening itself for Lilith to enter.

Lilith walked inside, a few bandages wrapped around her head to where her beautiful lime green hair poked out of at the top and the rest fell down at it's usual place. Her large antlers shrunk down some for her to enter. "Oh my, it smells of...coffee beans and..and CAKE?! Did thee lie to me about the baking of cake sister!? How dare thee!"

~

"A more sudden start than any animal, that's for sure! Hang ooon!" Oa crunk the machine further, the front section lifting from the ground before the front wheel returned to the surface of the sand and they flew through the desert, the speed increasing by the second.
I got left out again XD over a year ago
I hate 당신 all! over a year ago
Hater XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He held onto her tightly, as he looked behind them, already going much faster than anyone ever could on horseback. He tried to speak to Oa, but the engine was far too loud for a casual conversation, so he shouted to get her attention) So, what kind of sorcery was made to create this chariot?
"Humans!" Oa yelled her answer back to him. "Well, at least that's the lie that was told! People that are like me and "monsters" had a hand in things too believe of not! Made out of metals but the tires are rubber! Odd right?!"
Enricho: Yes, it's... very odd. I didn't know that the future had so much advances in such little time. I suppose those tiny voices in boxes everyone thinks is a good idea aren't too far from reality, huh?
"Yeah, it turns out it was actually a pretty damn good idea after all! And I don think two centuries is that too far off anyways!" Oa said as they sped through the desert. "And ya wouldn't believe the type of food they have in my time! Mo--Ossiana loves it!"
Enricho: Really? That sounds pretty gre- Wait, two centuries? Damn, I knew she'd outlive me, but not by that much.
"Who says ya'd be dead after just a few centuries ya dumb damn dunce?!" Oa laughed. "Old and never really around much yeah, but dead? I wouldn't have this pistol if you were dead! But I'd say it would be better to let ya have some surprises for the future!"
Enricho: So I live for two centuries? I'm not gonna ask how that was possible.... But did your mother have something to do with it?
"Eeeeeeeeeeeh, I guess you could say that." Oa answered vaguely, glancing back at him. "Let's just say..uuh, the "Ancient Ones" became not so ancient once the big boys came into play. There's a bunch that's not really known yet at this point in time."
Enricho: Jeez, sounds like a lot happened to this place... Well, is going to happen, anyway. What else is the future like? Is it as monster ridden as it is now?
"Monster ridden? The fuck is that supposed to mean!? And yes, ya damn right I take offense to that! We aren't pests! Only some of us...just like humans." Oa scoffed. "But to answer, I'll just say that Edrain isn't exactly the only place that the dark dwells in. There's a bunch, newer ones. Evolved. Ones that can bite your neck and drain the blood from your body like drinkin' juices from a vagina! That's only just one of the examples though. Humans make these things called movies about us, which suck because they do nothin' but demonize us half the time if not all the time!"
Enricho: No, sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You and Ossiana and other's like you are more human than people let on. I was referring to the other monsters. The demons that attack people and only have a violent tendency, and only exist to kill without a purpose. (He listened to her discuss the future, listening to every word) Sounds no different than now. But movies? Never heard of that thing before. We just have a church that tells us who's good and who's a monster
So I'm going to assume that Oa comes from the early 1900s, given the technology that is being described here XD over a year ago
At this point, I'm suspecting that COLA is trying his damndest to set up a side series XD over a year ago
"No, no sex yet." Helga confirmed. "Not yet." She hugged Wiezen a little tighter from the back. "And I thought I told thee that I don't accept threesomes with my sister, so if that's what you mean you can forget about that. But we did get married! Marry... Forgiveness? And no! I did not bake the cake. Wiezy did. And in order for me to go with him I had to eat my slice even if I WASNT hungry. And I thought thee was my sister, thus thou should be aware that thine sister is not fond of coffee that much." She placed another kiss on Wiezen's cheek. "Doth thee return from protected sex with the hunter?"
"Church? Ha, hahahahahahaaaa!" Oa began to laugh. "That gets so much worse over the years! They basically do the same thing, but the entire world is affected by the words of corrupt douche bags without any form of reasoning! They're like mindless puppets willing to tear each other apart, a dick measuring contest of who's god can fuck us over the hardest! They'll say "god loves ya" and then proceed to tell us how he floods the entire damn planet and sends ya to a place to burn for eternity if you don't bow and kiss his feet! Sounds like a gigantic egotistical PRICK ta me!"

~

Lilith's cheeks burned red. "I did no such thing! I simply sought to rekindle a dying spark of love before it was too late!" She scrunched her nose for a moment. "A-and a threesome would be amazing, though that wasn't what I was referring too!" But then she paused. "Married?! How wonderful! MARRIED!? Delightful! OOoooo, I want to assist in planning the wedding for thee! I wanna do it! A-and I WANT CAKE!" She paused for a moment again, wincing and putting her hand to her head.

"It's in the fridge! Jeez!" Wiezen replied. "And don't listen to Helga, she hadn't eaten anything and refused to until I made her do so. And lets just say it was more than just a slice of cake." He chuckled.

"She hadn't been eating?! HELGA! What is this I hear about thee not providing yourself with proper nutrients?! Dickpression is no excuse!"

"WHAT. EVEN. IS THAT?!"

"Also my dear sister, I have already checked on the children, gave them an evening scrub, made them a meatloaf and served them a bit of ice cream as a snack before I tucked them in for nap time. Jr.'s claws have been trimmed, Zealia's ears well groomed and hair tidied to perfection, oh and Eli assisted me with cooking and cleaning! Such a darling he is~!" Lilith added.

Enricho: (He gave a light chuckle at her statement) I guess not everything has changed
"I guess not, not by much when it comes to religion anyways." Oa agreed. "But there are some beautiful aspects and sculptures that have been constructed as well. But then they were destroyed. But if I can fix this, then everything will be back to normal!"
"No! Get thine own Therian! He's mine!" Helga hissed in a possessive manner. "And like, hasn't it been decades since the last time you had sex? I'll give thee a few contacts to aid thine need. And yes, MARRIED. Which means you can't plan the cake if the wedding already happened. But nonetheless I thank thee. And don't listen to Wiezy, I did eat even though I was dickpressed! Oh, and Wiezen, for us nymphs that means long periods gone without sex, since uh, we basically live off it." But when she spoke about her children, she smiled. "Oooh, that sounds lovely indeed! I thank thee for thine service to thine nieces and nephews." But then her beautiful smile melted away in mere seconds before she thumped Lilith on the head. "I told thee to return home un-touched, and you visit me with a bandage on your hand and a few bruises here and there? Definitely no cake for thee."
Enricho: Don't you worry, we'll fix this. There's no "can"s or "if"s to it. We will stop her. You can count on that, kid!

(As Flynn slept, the sounds of something, or someone, could be heard from within the house. The sounds of pained moans, either in a form of agony or a form of pleasure, was faintly heard from inside the home)
Jade_23 commented…
moans of pleasure and agony ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS WIND xD over a year ago
Then 당신 aren't a sado-masochist, Jade over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
nuuuuuh, keeep beeeing niiiiiceee over a year ago