windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11651-11700 of 13264

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Hmmmm, so am I still as ignorant and selfish as mother then?" Helga rolled her eyes a little and tied her long black hair into a bun to get the locks off her face. She turned off the fire, giving it one last stir before pouring the delicious stew onto six bowls, no remainings in the pot. To drink, she served freshly made apple juice specifically for the infants. The mother skillfully levitated the bowls and drinks, perfectly aligning them in front of each child.

Zealia, Jr., and Elijah learned through trial and error that they had to blow on hot things if they didn’t want to burn their tongue. Helga placed the last bowl in the small table by Lilith, nothing to serve for herself. Not that she minded anyways. The mother sat besides Jacob, blowing off the spoonful of stew.

“Ah, ah, ah, heeeree cooomes the winged demon~” She sang, the little human’s mouth opening in sync and gobbling down her mother’s food.

“Why? WHY?! Well because we always, ALWAYS ask for their help and it’s like I’m always kissing their ass for something. They most likely will reject to help any of us after everything we’ve asked from them.” Flynn replied, turning to the other way to groan internally.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: I understand that, Flynn, but we need all the help we can get. If we don't ask for their help, more people are going to die. Including them
cosmic_fusions commented…
don't force helga to miss out on her triplets birthday over a year ago
she's the only one attending xD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"I'm afraid I cannot. If this amount of raw heat is placed anywhere near you at this point then you will be incinerated immediately. The sole reason that hasn't occurred yet it due to the enchantment you received earlier. There are reasons that I chose to gift it to you. We will rendezvous outside this place, but for now we shall part paths." She/it states. "You should make haste before it's body condenses completely, and crush you along with it."

~

"If thou keep with that I'll start to think that thee won't be doing this out of righteous intentions." Lilith retorted, rolling her eyes as well. But then...she felt something pull at her consciousness, and her eyes rolled over, the burning within her body increasing until she fell unconscious, sinking down into the couch without another response, though it would seem more like she just had fallen asleep is all.

~

Meanwhile, now further away from home than he had ever been by himself, Weiss pulled himself up onto the top of the cliff, his hair matted and messy and sweat pouring down his face. He looked up to see Lana peering out into the distance, her hand shielding above her eyes. She didn't even seem to have broken a sweat.

Lana peered out at the trees, then up in the direction that the sun had began to settle in. When she noticed that Weiss had made it up to where she was, she looked over to him. "Hey, ya alright dere? Ya need me to carry ya agai--"

"NO!!" Weiss breathed out in an attempt to yell, which only came out as a dry heave for air, his heart hammering in his chest from almost falling a few times. He had been up high, by heights were not his forte. Every time he was higher than 20 feet, his mind started...remembering things. Things that he wanted to forget.

"Well don't push yerself too hard now. We still got some ways to go if yer wantin' to keep goin'. Anyways, that over dere is east. That dere is tha north, and then the east and good ol western hemisphere. We should keep goin' either east or west so it don't get too cold, ya know?"

Weiss gave a nod and sat himself up. "Alright...yeah....s-sounds..good. Yeah." He wiped his forehead with the back of his arm.

"M'kay. Might as well get some sticks and shiet to make a fire with for the night while we're at it." Lana added. "C'mown, we down the other end we go!"

Weiss groaned, dragging himself up to his feet. Today had been a long day, and he was just ready to find some place to sleep.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked at Wiezelsa, staring at her with some anger, before shaking head) This isn't happening! This can't be happening (He turned down the path, the mere thought of it making him sick, as he traveled down the tunnel)

(I will not be writing that description!)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I'll fill it in for ya then XD over a year ago
*(He turned down the path, the mere thought of it making him sick as he stepped across the threshold that separated him from the boiling hot, fecal filled hole of an exit that anticipated his arrival over a year ago
The Kelsa within the Therian chuckled on the inside since Wiezelsa could not display any actual sense of emotion yet. She/it glowed with a dim light, and a bright flash occurred, signaling that she/it had left the belly of the dragon completely.
Enricho: (He groaned, placing his head in his hands, giving a heavy sigh. He made his way down through the stomach, reaching the entrance to the bowels)

Duncan: (He waited outside the dragon, as well as a group of soldiers, all of them doing what they can to examine the dead beast)
Wiezelsa appeared outside the dragon, carrying the still condensing orb of oblivion above her/it for the time being until she/it could get it to a stabilized point. But then she/it thought it would be better to send it to Essil immediately. And with that in mind, she did exactly that, forcing open a small wormhole in the air and hurling it into it where it would take time for it to actually go within it. It would have to be monitored for a bit. She/it paid no mind to Duncan and his soldiers at all, walking towards the other end of the dragon to await the hunter.
Duncan: (As soon as his eyes fell upton Wiezelsa, he stood up and walked over to her, and standing right in front of her) Hold it right there... whatever you are! Where is the Oni?! She must pay for what she did! The citizens have died or are gravely injured. The Capital has fallen. Those that did survive will be forced into different parts of the Capital that weren't destroyed. There will be overcrowding, famine, and if they try to head to other villages, they will surely fall to the creatures out there. The Oni doomed us all to a miserable state! I will see to it that she is executed on the spot! And... And what is that horrid stench!
Enricho: (Having come out of the dragon, he walked over, an expression of annoyance and disgust clearly visible. He walked over to them, interrupting the conversation, before turning to Weizelsa) Where's the orb?
Helga didn't notice her sister fall unconscious since she was too busy keeping an eye on her children in case they spilled. A few times, her triplets were being stubborn with their food and forced their mother to feed them instead of them eating themselves. "Thou three are already, or soon to be 1 year old — 4 in witch years, and yet here thee all are acting as if thou was born yesterday." Though the true comment, she smiled with a small chuckle. "My adorable little rascals."
Wiezelsa held up a finger when Enricho came to interrupt the conversation, and she/it spoke to Duncan. "You will do no such thing. What you will do is observe your current situation and think of all that humanity has done to the others around it. Learn from it. The loss of lives were due to your ignorant self, you endangering the lives of everyone within the capital, those of could have lived as well as those who have died. There is a situation that the Oni is needed for, and you will not interfere. The Oni will pay her dues. If you so choose to even consider placing the greater evil at foot at an advantage, We will destroy you personally. The rest will live, for you already are not fit to lead this kingdom any further. We will rebuild, guide, and heal Edrain in a new light, as well as ensure that the one who holds command over it be that of fairness and great intentions towards all. But you...you no longer have a hand in the matter. You are a poor, irrational leader who cannot be reasoned with. Your soldiers have already witnessed the good done by a man who you consider a fugitive and a disgrace. Your knights have witnessed the fall of their nation under your command, and will soon see it be reformed. Another word from you, and they will see you fall as well, and no reformation will follow."
She/it finally turned its attention to Enricho, pointing up to where the dragon's flame was being drained into a hole in the air to be transferred to Essil. "It is being transported to the forgery now as we speak. Stabilization will take time, but it will be done. We have decided to accompany you on your quest in search of the remaining items necessary, for We wish to teach you the knowledge of awareness and preparation. You will need it."
Enricho: Great. But I'm taking a bath first. We're heading back to Essil and Oss
Duncan: (He stared at the two, his eye slightly twitching in anger, as he spoke again) You harpee! How dare you say such hericy!? I will see to it that you are tried with aiding fugitives, the hunter and the Oni. My men only did what they could to help the citizens! The hunter was merely aiding them to make up for the lives he destroyed and took. Do you honestly think I will just let you two leave
(As Duncan continued to speak, Enricho grabbed the relic, tugged on it, and spoke the words)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, when can we continue the RP that isn't a medieval fantasy!? over a year ago
At some point XD over a year ago
Not lazy enough for this RP though XD over a year ago
"Sister, should their balloons be charcoal or obsidian? Or perhaps blood red?" Helga questioned Lilith as she gave another spoonful of stew to Jacob. "....Sister?" The witch furrowed her brow, excusing herself from the table to check on her sister. And at the sight of her sleeping, or what it looked like, she sighed and drooped her ears some. "Finish up, children. Mother will be checking if thee all scrubbed thine teeth." She flashed them a motherly smile before adjusting her arms beneath Lilith's body, carrying her bride-style. She suffered no problem at all as she carried her sister up the stairs, leading her to the room she shared with Wiezen and filling his lonely spot with her body. The witch tucked Lilith in, gently caressing her cheek and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Her ears twitched to the sound of rumbling in her house, and she already knew it was her triplets running around to get ready for bed. Helga ignited a healing candle whose scent brought relaxation upon the room. She went downstairs to clean up the table and wash all the dirty dishes, putting them back to their original places after being dried.

"So what do you want me to do?" Flynn asked. "Go to their house and expect them to risk their lives when they already have CHILDREN, may I add, to take care of." He sighed for a moment. "I think we can do this on our own, we're enough people."
Ophelia: (She looked up at Flynn, the fear and worry already getting to her) Oh, says the man who wanted to sleep in dirt! We have nothing. Especially hope. What's keeping us from just killing ourselves now and avoiding a worse fate?
As Duncan was speaking, Wiezelsa was paying more attention to Enricho than she was the so called knight. "Very well then. We shall meet you there after ensuring that the fires here are quelled." The Therian responded to the hunter. She/it watched as the air distorted around Enricho just as it did before, and he disappeared from sight in a blink.
Her/it's attention then turned to Duncan. "My apologies, did you relay something of ignorance again?" Before he could even answer, she was already walking to the tail of the dragon where she grabbed ahold of the end of it and hoisted a small, but large enough to carry, portion across her shoulder where-then she began to drag the beast away.

~

Lilith's ears flattened when Helga's lips pressed against her forehead, twitching a little before drooping, clutching the cross that she had been given tightly. And at some point within the night, she would began to sweat heavily again, her body temperature rising as if she were to be coming down with a fever.

~

A clanging flash appeared occurred suddenly in front of the alchemist and the princess, followed by a small rip in the air in which Li tumbled out, clutching her stomach for a brief moment but pushing herself to her feet just find and dusting herself off. She rid herself of the stiffness in her body, and her gaze finally fell upon the two. "I would indeed answer that question for thee, that is, if I didn't already want to be that "worse fate" myself at the moment." Her tone relayed the aggravation that she felt instantly, and her antlers held a luminous glow that was surrounded by the static of what seemed to be a sort of blackened electricity. "Greetings Flynn, PRINCESS OPHELIA." She emphasized princess's name bitterly.
Enricho: (He was already walking into the burrow, passing by Essil, without so much as a word of his accomplishment. He walked into the room with the bath, and merely fell into the bath water, not even bothering to remove his clothes yet)

Duncan: W-Wha- H-He's gone again! (He looked over at Wiezelsa, and rushed over to her) Wait, you are still under arrest for obstructing justice!

Ophelia: (She looked up at Li, not sure what to make of it) D-Do I know who you are?
Wiezelsa paid him no mind, and didn't bother even responding as the gigantic dragon's body began to shift and be pulled behind her/it, large ruts being left from its ligaments while she/it was on her/it's way, staring straight ahead.

~

"No. Thou doesn't have any idea of who I am. But I know much about thee, as do I thy younger brother, Jacob. Or dare I say, Oswald." Li replied, her eyes staring into Ophelia's. "Have thee any idea, ANY AT ALL, of the amount of trouble and utter nonsensical chaos that thou hath caused, so called Princess of Edrain?"
Flynn instantly recognized Lilith, taking a step back in shock when she appeared in front of them. Since he saw her attention was mostly on Ophelia, he attempted to scoot away to avoid her. "I-Imma... Imma just be right here."

After what appeared twenty minutes, Helga returned to the room she now shared with Lilith. She saw her sleeping, a small smile gracing her face. But as she approached her, she witnessed the sweat stains upon the sheets and pillows. Her sister placed a gentle hand upon her forehead, shocked to see how heated it was. She exited the door and returned with a bucket of cold water, dipping a small rag there and placing it over her head.
"OH NO THEE WON'T." Li stomped the sole of her foot at the ground and a wall of earth came in front of Flynn. "We need to have a bit of a chat, first, about THIS" She pointed to her antlers where one had been chipped severely. "Oh by the graces of all gods thy are the luckiest man on earth to have a woman such as Franziska! Thy mother...thy fucking, mother." She hissed. She inhaled through her nostrils for a moment to calm herself. And halfway through, her pupils flickered into slits for a brief moment. "The capital of Edrain is no more. The Queen of Deodrain came looking for two suspected murderers, the first of Sonni, and the second of a village within the kingdom." When she spoke of Sonni, her eyes looked dead at Flynn, and when the subject of the village was brought to light, they went to Ophelia. "And in the midst of all of this, this world will be engulfed into complete painstakingly literal darkness by an evil older than the lands themselves!! AND MY MISTRESS HAS BECOME A BIBLE THUMPING---UGH!!" She snarled before she seemed to become somewhat calm again, speaking in a bitter yet sweet manner. She blew a few strands of hair from in front of her face. "Now. Both of thee please come with me so that we may clear and discuss the matter at hand so that there will no longer be a misunderstanding of the situation and that focus can be centered on the greater issue."
Flynn tried taking more steps back the more Li yelled at her. And when she pointed at her antlers, he gulped. But at her next few words, his face distorted. "--Wait, wait, wait. hold on. You ACTUALLY believe I killed Sonni? A HUMAN setting flames on Deodrain's queen?" He suddenly bursted out laughed – a hysterical and unbelievable laugh emerging from him. "Yep, I'm dead. Might as well kill me now. Please do make it fast." He told her.
"No. I don't believe that thee were responsible. I have more common sense than that. I know who was responsible for the death of that kindhearted, generous soul. By the blade of Bonnus Sonni was slain, but by her hands she was not.. And it will be ensured that the demon pays dearly." Li continued. "However, thy absence in the matter, as well as hers," Her glance turned to Ophelia. "ESPECIALLY HERS, has brought a grand portion of Edrain into mere ruins at the hands of the Oni Bonnus. And in the process my Mistress has been gravely wounded by the same blade as Sonni has. Yet she sees something within the Oni that I do not and does not seek to harm her. But yhe rest shall be discussed at a different time." She muttered a spell, and a portal whirled into existence. "IN." She told both of them. "Now."

~

The cold rag sizzled as it was placed onto Lilith's forehead, and she began to stir some uneasily, letting out a groan of pain. Her antlers began to become hollow and rot in some areas as well, and her magic could be felt bubbling inside of her in a thrash, restrained and becoming unstable do to it being not used to being so, and being unable to assist the one that it belonged to.
Duncan: (He continued to walk and shout) I am talking to you, dammit!

Enricho: (He scrubbed at his body roughly, having finally removed his clothes, hoping that by some miracle, he'd remove the horrible smell)

Ophelia: (She didn't dare answer
Kristoff: (Before anyone could even walk to the portal, Kristoff stood in the way, and looked at Lillith) I'm sorry, ma'am, whoever you might be, but these two have their own problems to deal with. Taking them away now would be a bad idea
"U-Umm...." He tapped his fingers lightly when a portal appeared and he was told to go in. "I'll just... um... Stay here if that's okay, you can go without me..." The end of his sentence turned into a cracked whisper.

The witch stroked her sister's hair, her knees on the ground as she aided her. Her left hand was interlocked with hers, and she squeezed it tightly every now and then. Helga had tried all remedies to help the would, and yet, none were working. She was out of ideas. She didn't know anyone who could – or rather, who would want to aid Lilith. And she knew that the fact that Lilith was not using magic only worsened her state.

Helga closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, frowning some. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this..." She mumbled. The witch sighed some, clutching both her hands together and staying on her knees. Helga kept quiet some, only the sound of Lilith's hoarse breathing being audible. But when she finally opened her eyes, tears were blurring her vision as she looked up toward the ceiling.

"I... I don't know if thou can here me... or if thou want to... or if thy're even there... I doubt thou would listen to a witch's prayer... And I know I'm just an outcast and I shouldn't speak to thee... But... But you were once an outcast, were you not? So please, help my sister. She looks to thee still with all this chaos in the world. I ask for nothing for I can get by! But this stubborn sister of mine... needs thee. So please help her heal or else no one will. HELP HER BEFORE I BURN DOWN EVERY CHURCH THAT WORSHIPS THINE NAME YOU ROGUISH MEASLE-PIG!!!!" She cleared her throat. "Amen."
"Listen here old man. Whoever thou, are, I know not, and I do not care. There are much larger problems at foot, and they must be handled now. The cowardly princess is needed in her country at this moment, and Flynn's assistance is needed elsewhere." Li hissed. "And I will not...stand for this crap any longer. I am tired. I am worn. And quite honestly, I am not in the greatest of spirits. So I will only say this once. Move elderly crow, or I will move thee myself."

~

As soon as Duncan reached the last of his words, Wiezelsa disappeared in a thunderous flash along with the beast that she/it drug along with her/it, leaving nothing behind except the large rut across the ground and the damage that had been done to the vicinity.
-

There was a large crash outside the Helga's cottage that shook her forest, though a good portion of it was destroyed, flattened into the ground by the body of the dead enormous dragon, it's wings sprawled across the length of the forest and it's trees as it's tail missing the well being of the cottage by a few feet, but crushing Wiezen's still in progress cottage into nothing.

Wiezelsa went to the door and knocked on it only twice gently.
-

Meanwhile, Lilith's condition didn't change in the slightest, and her feverish symptoms only seemed to be increasing as they had been already, the magic within her only growing into a wild fit of rage like a bottle of shaken up liquor.
Kristoff: Whatever the matter is, it has to wait. The priest plans to awaken God. If he awakens, the world will be thrown into chaos. Flynn and Ophelia have their own problems to deal with. Flynn is the only one with the ability to stop it! I cannot allow them to leave, and I do not wish to call the Ancient Ones to join in this war

Enricho: (He stepped back into the room with Essil, having completely washed his body over four times, as he walked over to him, still in a fit of annoyance) Well, I sure hope you like the damn rock
For a minute, Helga thought the the brief shake of her cottage and the forest was because of her last words in the prayer. But when she heard the two knocks, her ears perked in shock. "No way." She said. "No way, I refuse to believe." She stared at the ceiling for a moment, her eyes shifting to Lilith before she scurried downstairs. "Nope, nope, nope." She repeated to herself, still not believing it was God knocking on her door.

Before she opened the door, she summoned her giant crystal pink sword. But when she opened it and realized who it was on the other side, her ears lowered slightly. "Oh..." She looked up at the sky. "Oh, ha-ha, very funny." The witch rolled her eyes a little, curling her slick black hair behind her long ears and snapping her sword out of existence.

I can't believe I actually fell for that nonsense.

The witch wasn't that much shorter than the being that stood before her. She already knew exactly who they were, and she wasn't going to question anything of it. Instead, she unexpectedly grabbed it's claw as if it were Wiezen, dragging the hybrid in and up to the room where her sister needed help.
"War? WAR?! There is already a war much more dire--and don't thee dare start with this GOD BULLSHIT AGAIN!! This problem IS their problem, as well as the ancient ones, as well as this so called "god", as well as YOURS, and everyone else's so if they ancient ones have a problem then maybe they should finally GET OFF OF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!" Li finally snapped before shoving Kristoff aside. She turned to Ophelia first, and her eyes sparked with a dark green light before she levitated her from the ground and threw her through the portal forcefully. "If thee want to get in my way because of thy little occult problems then I'll end those tracks here and now!" She spoke to Kristoff as she turned back to him, her expression darkening, the ground rising and chipping itself part to form a sharp lance of earth that she well enough intended to use.

~

"I assure you, it is not a rock." Essil answered simply, the forgery now surrounded by a barrier in which the dragons flame that had been transported over to him now burning wildly over a diamond and titanium anvil that glowed a burning orange. "These flames are far from that of an ordinary dragon's, much more powerful and exceptional in nature. Fascinating." He turned to Enricho. "I deduce that you have encountered the Therian then?"

~

"Excuse the intrusion. I would like you to--" Wiezelsa was only going to ask a favor of the witch, to return Lilith's cross to her, though the cross itself was bloodied with Bonnus's blood and a bit dented now. That is, until she/it found herself/itself being pulled into the cottage and dragged into a follow as Helga made her way up the stairs and into the room where Lilith lay.

Lilith had started letting out grunts of agony, the burning and destabilizing magic within her mashing into a conflicting pain inside of her. She had started to writhe under the blankets in Helga's absence, a piece of her antlers crumbling off onto the bedside.
Kristoff: (He got up off the ground, keeping his calm expression, as he stared at her with his blank eyes) Then there is no reasoning with you (Without another word, he used his magic to levitate a large chunk of a building, and threw it toward Lilith) You wouldn't understand the amount of casualties a war between deities would cause. This is something that humans must deal with, before the gods do get involved. But if you see fit to stop me, then you leave me no choice.

Enricho: Yeah, that's one way of putting it. So where should I go for the next thing on the list? And make it an easy one, will you? You won't ever know the lengths I had to go through to get this god forsaken thing
Meanwhile, Elijah, Jr. and Zealia had awoken to the rumbling sound outside of the crash. They peeked their heads out from their room, watching the tall creature be dragged by their mother. Was this the boogie man their mother seemed to warn them about? It didn't seem as... scary. In fact, it even smelled familiar to the triplets. And for no reason whatsoever, Zealia surprised the creature by jumping on its head, hanging loosely from its antlers. Elijah and Jr. followed behind by tackling the strange figure that was being dragged by their mother.

Helga rolled her eyes a little, but couldn't help but give a small chuckle. She helped the therian by removing her children who stuck like glue to it. And when they finally arrived to the room, Helga went to her sister's side. "How do we fix her?" She asked plainly.

Without thinking, Flynn stood in front of Lilith when the chunk of earth was thrown at her. He raised his hand toward it and the heavy matter crumbled to tiny pieces of dirt as soon as it came in contact with Flynn. He gulped, not even realizing what he did thanks to the extra help he had. "Ummm.... We can solve this, ya know, without killing each other..."
Reinard: I say we let him die
Kristoff: Flynn, get out of the way! She wants a fight, so I must do what I have to
Nithloraul: Flynn, if you want to kill the Servants, you're gonna have to help out Kristoff. Of course, I'm just the artifact. What do I know. I do know that Cian is just as much a threat as whatever this slag is talking about
"SO BE IT OLD MAN!!" Li stormed passed Flynn, more earth raising from the ground and sharpening themselves before launching at Kristoff all at once. She scraped the bottom of her foot across the ground like a bull would do, her antlers becoming a deadly set of branch like sharp points more than prepared to pierce and mangle anything that stood in their way.
But then she turned to Flynn. "SLAG!?!?"

~

Wiezelsa gave no reaction to the children that had bombarded her/it while they were making their way towards the room. Her/it's attention was more-so focused on magic energy that seemed to be loosing it's control. At Helga's questioning, she/it stared at Lilith from her/it's position at the door. Her/it's irises and pupils flashed before disappearing from it's eyes, leaving only white as it searched Lilith's aura, and then deeper into her spirit. Her/it's brows furrowed very slightly.
She/it finally moved towards the bed, setting the cross aside for moment, tearing the blankets away from Lilith. She/it and placed one of it's clawed hands over Lilith's chest gently, the other onto her stomach. The room's door slammed shut.

Lilith began to scream in agony, thrashing before she inhaled sharply, her body rising towards the Therian as it's sclera began to glow.

The Therian's lips began to move, but all that came from them was a loud, eardrum piercing ring. The ceiling cracked, and the floors splintered apart in some areas, and just as the windows started to crack and were on the verge of shattering, she/it leaned down towards Lilith's lips.

As Lilith exhaled, a deep green sparkling essence began to drift from her lips and into Wiezelsa's. flowing like a river with the nature of fire. And after a few seconds, her parted lips finally rested, and the magic that Helga had used to heal her before was now taking effect, just was well as everything that Helga had used to help her sister. Her body rested back into the bed slowly, and her whimpers of pain exhaled as a calm, peaceful feeling sleep.

Wiezelsa grabbed the cross that she/it had set aside and placed it into Lilith's hand, and then over her heart.

The cross...no longer burned Lilith, nor did it harm her in any way or form.

Wiezelsa let out a small burp and stepped away from the bedside, giving a light cough as her/it's lifeless blue irises and grey pupils returned to their sclera.

-

Li had been about to conjure a storm of magic and strike at Flynn with it this time, but a jolt shot through her body. She felt a break...a separation that she had never felt in any moment that she had existed. And she paused, looking at her hands. Another jolt hit her, and her eyes grew into large green, pupilless orbs, and she became still where she stood.

~

"Have you forgotten the needed items in order to forge your weapon, or have you grown to lazy to gather the rest of them yourself" Essil asked. "I have already paved the distance for you. All you need to do is gather what I need."
How the fuck did Lilith hear the Nithloraul XD over a year ago
XD He's inside of Flynn's head. Witches can hear thoughts. She heard him. over a year ago
I will correct you, again and again, albinoid over a year ago
Kristoff: (He stood perfectly still, one hand raised as the mounds of earth came toward him. In one blow, he swing his hand down, slicing the earth through the middle, the now seperate pieces flying right past him) Flynn is coming with me, ma'am. Weather you want him to or

Enricho: I know what to get, dammit! I was just asking. (He gave a heavy sigh. Today had completely exhausted him, and he was far from done, but before he was ready to sit and stop, he spoke) How's Oss doing?
Essil paused for a moment, and he looked at Enricho, his glowing red eyes dimming a little. He didn't say a word, only shook his head. He remained silent for another few seconds before he finally spoke. "Focus, hunter. You have tasks that still need tending to."
The door that was slammed shut upon the triplets' faces suddenly exploded into small pieces. Helga removed the tips of her fingers from her ears, turning only to witness Zealia clap in glee for her magic had worked, while her brothers praised her. The mother rolled her eyes and told herself she'd deal with them later, her attention now more on her sister. But a look of confusion hit her face when she saw Lilith's body suddenly accept the healing magic. And when she witnessed the cross no longer burn her, she took a step back in disbelief. Silence filled the room before she finally broke it. "Thou... Thou stripped her magic?" Helga questioned the creature.

Flynn was about to make a run for it until Li froze all of a sudden. "Lilith?" He asked, unsure if he should be near her. He circled her a few times before poking her with a stick. "Helllooo? ...uh oh..."
Enricho: Focus? I wouldn't be doing this kind of shit if it wasn't the only way to save Ossiana. I want to make sure she's doing okay, dammit! Once I know what state she's in, then I'll be on my way.
"We devoured it before she would have imploded onto herself." Wiezelsa answered, her/it's head turning to Helga. "She requires more time to heal from the damage that her own magic had caused inside, but she will surely live, for her condition is now adequate." Her/it's eyes shifted towards the door for a moment, and then to the windows and the floor and ceiling. She/it raised it's glowing claw and the clenched them. The floor began to push itself back into place splinter after splinter, though be it sluggishly, and the windows that had cracked began to clean themselves of their damage. And with that, the Therian disappeared in a gust of wind, but didn't go far.

She/it reappeared outside where the dragon had been left, studying it's body as it had seemed to stop shrinking, and she/it could now observe where to make slices to cut away.

~

When the stick reach to poke Li, it obliterated into dust, the a oval shaped barrier flickering around her. The magic that flowed within her eyes only grew further across her sclera, yet she remained stationary and unresponsive.

~

"Oh, then she is in a well condition and in need of mint tea." Essil answered, turning his attention back to the burning anvil. "Now hurry along, time waits for no one aside from those who are able to stop it."
Enricho: See, was that so difficult (With that, he grabbed the relic, spoke the words, and was off)

Kristoff: (When Lilith stopped attack, Kristoff gave a sigh and turned) Right, let's be on our way, Flynn. We have no time to lose. We must get Ophelia back as soon as we can

Ophelia: (She fell on her back as the portal was in front of her) H-Hey, you harpee!
"So she's huma--" Helga blinked when the Therian was no longer present in the room, a frown distorting her beautiful face. But at the sight of her sister healthy and well, she couldn't let that bring her down. The mother tucked in Lilith once again, turning off the candle besides her. "Rest in peace, sister." Helga said ironically. She proceeded to go clean up the mess the Therian had caused, only to realize they had already done it. "Huh... That's a first." The witch mumbled, exiting the fixed door. She could still smell the familiar scent of the creature, figuring it had gone outside. Helga first put her children back to sleep before leaving the house, only to encounter the dead dragon and her destroyed forest. Her ears lowered in pity of the death of such a majestic creature. But she shook the thought away and looked at the being besides it. "Thank you." Helga told it. She said nothing more and nothing less. She did not question when would Wiezen return. She did not question Kelsa. She did not question the dragon.

Instead, the witch's height slowly shrunk, her skin developing a green tint and her eyes turning into golden slits. Her familiar branch-like antlers emerged from her temples, and her slick black hair poofed into a pale green. A single tail popped into existence, it wagging in the air as her limbs turned into leafy claws with patches of moss. She shrunk to the point where her clothing fell off her. Once done with her transformation, the nymph stretched some. She gave a respectful bow to the creature before leaping onto a tall tree, fixing the damage that had been it had been faced to suffer. The simple touch of her claw replaced the dead grass with new, dewy ones. She bloomed flowers here and there, making the broken branches and trunks rise again to tower over everything else. She did this with a small dance and a song, spinning around the woods and blessing any plant with a single grip. The rabbits and deer that were crushed by the dragon were resurrected, and so were any minor bug or flower in the way.

"Wait, no, we can't just leave her like this. I think something's wrong with her. She's not moving." Flynn commented as he continued to circle around Lilith's clone.
Kristoff: Flynn, she is merely a clone. A figment of the creation of her mistress. Clones are destined to fade eventually. They have no life, no emotions, those that they express are not genuine. This is merely factual. We'd only be aiding something that is meant to return to the nothingness that formed them. We can't do anything for her, I'm afraid
Essil released a sigh after Enricho had left, and he turned away from the anvil after ensuring that the flames were stabilized enough to be used for the steps to come. He sunk down into the earth and into a different area where he would drop from a ceiling of dirt and into a separate chamber that he himself has created. And within, was Ossiana.

And she was not as he had told Enricho. Instead she was the exact opposite. Feral. Barbaric. Ossiana was chained in strong enchanted bark and root, yelling in a different language. But then she spoke clearly. "Give...me...the WEAPON! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!"

Essil released a longer sigh. "That cannot be done I'm afraid. Especially not in your condition. But afterwa--"

"NOT AFTER ANYTHING! NOW!!" Ossiana snarled, her eyes becoming unfocused as she snapped at the air beside her. "SHUT UP!! I'm going to get it!! I WILL HAVE IT!!" She growled, her glare turning to Essil. "At ANY...and ALL costs."

Essil turned away from her, the at his feet pushing him back upwards and into the tunnels of the burrow.

~

Meanwhile, Enricho would be sent to where his last task needed left off to finish it. Which would leave him appearing somewhere near the home of the Quartz
-
The Therian said nothing in response to Helga's gratefulness, but gave a nod of a bow back when she did so before turning back to the dragon. She/it got rid of it's head first, snapping off it's horns and breaking out a tooth, something that Enricho had forgotten to take with him. She/it began to make finely sharpened utensils to use, breaking out another of the dragon's teeth and chipping it down into the shape of what seemed to be a kitchen knife, two of them in fact, that were sharp and durable enough to slice through a tree with ease if need be, and cut the surface of skin without so much as touching it when ran even three inches above an arm.
She/it peeled back some of the scales of the beast and used them to craft an apron into existence. And then, into it's mouth she/it went, the jaws slamming shut for a few minutes. And a bit later, she/it returned with the massive still heart that no longer held a single beat to it. The crushed trees beneath the dragon was put to use as a platter of fire. She stripped the nonliving creature of it's scales, then she/it began to slice it into slabs that were larger than Helga's cottage itself to be...cooked. She/it included the heart for herself/itself, kebabbing it through with a tree confiscated of it's bark, branches and leaves and leaving it over the fire for it to cook as well.

~

Li remained still, and then something odd occurred. Her antlers began to glow in strange hues, and the life of everything natural and from the earth around her began to slowly drain into them.

Meanwhile, the portal that she had opened had thrown Ophelia out into the borders of Edrain and snapped closed.
Enricho: (The sight of the familiar forested area gave Enricho a slight sense of peace, knowing that this would be a much easier task. With the goal of getting tea in mind, he made his way to the Quartz cottage)

Ophelia: Oh no. No, no, this can't be happening! Flynn! Kristoff! (She was thrown into a silent panic, not sure what she could do now)
"--Ophelia!!!" Flynn shrieked when the portal snapped close. "Oh no..." He said, his shoulders stiffening some. At Kristoff's comment, he shook his head. "This clone isn't like any other clone. It does in fact, have emotions. And now... I think something has happened to its mistress. Not only that, but we have another problem in our hands. OPHELIA IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKIN' COUNTRY."

The bare nymph finished up restoring her forest to its natural state, helping guide the animals back to their homes after the traumatizing event. She leaped from tree to tree until she returned to her cottage, the scent of a cooking dragon making her gag. The nymph stared at the smoke rising from the Therian's cooking, seeing it infiltrate her house a little. Helga made the light forcefield to repel the smoke so that it wouldn't disturb her children.
Kristoff: Then we'll get her back. And don't let the results of a clone sway you, Flynn. For all we know, it could be a trick. Do not let yourself be lured off the path. We must remember that we are on our own mission. We will get Ophelia back. I feel she is at least somewhere safe, so no need to worry

Enricho: (He managed to arrive to the small cottage, one that he has been visiting far too frequently than one should visit a witch. He gave a light knock on the door and waited patiently)
Enricho felt a light tap upon his shoulder, and when he turned around, his eyes landed on Helga who was now in her nymph form, naked. She looked up at him because of the height difference, tilting her head slightly and lifting a brow. "Ahh, let me guess, thou are in need of more things from me."
Wiezelsa stood in front of the cooking meat, staring at it blankly the entire time without moving a muscle while holding the other dragon's tooth that she/it had torn out. When Enricho's presence came into the forest, her/it's nostrils moved slightly in a sniff, and her/it's head turned in the direction that he would be coming from and waited. Watching. And as soon as she/it caught sight of him at he door, she/it spoke in her/it's flat voice. "You seemed to have forgotten this while you were on your way. Catch." She lifted the massive tooth and threw it with more force than she thought she did, the tooth spiraling towards the hunter like a giant dagger, actually expecting him to catch and secure it as it flew towards him.
Enricho: (He was a little shocked at her new form, but gave a nod) That's right. I need herbal tea, if you have to offer it. And before you say something, yes, it does involve something dire (He jumped out of the way of the tooth, before it struck the ground in front of him) Jeez, be more gentle with your throws
STOP DESTROYING HER HOUSE over a year ago
Yell at COLA, I didn't do it over a year ago
Well, he didn't catch it so yes 당신 did XD over a year ago
Granted, he would've been missing a limb 또는 two if he tried, but still over a year ago
"...That was gentle." Wiezelsa looked at the hand she had thrown the tooth with. Yes...that was rather gentle if she would say so herself. Her attention turned back to the cooking dragon, and she spoke to Enricho once more. "Have something to eat. Let the tree man gather his own tea. You have more important matters."
The ground beneath them was Helga's well-built porch, so she dove in to catch the giant tooth instead. There was no way her house was going to suffer any more damage. She crawled herself back up onto her stubby feet, surprisingly carrying the tooth that was three times her size and handing it to Enricho. "You reek by the way" She added.
Enricho: I don't have time, I'm afraid. I need to get what I came here for and be on my way. I can't afford to stop while I can. Call it stubborn, but I won't stop until I know Ossiana is free from this. (At Helga's comment, he gave a groan) Yeah, I know. May I please have the herbal tea?
"That tea is not for Ossiana. That tea is for he to drink. Do not let the task of gathering essentials also be your task of falling to foolery." Wiezelsa spoke. "He requested Us as well to do such a thing, however We saw through his task and to his selfish need. Come, eat. Replenish yourself. That is what Ossiana would want. And then we shall continue the gathering."
Enricho: (At the mere mention of it, he gave a heavy groan) Are you kidding me?! That's fucking great! Yeah, I thought this shit would be too easy (He turned to Helga) Alright Helga, nevermind (He turned back to Wiezelsa) Well, if you can send this tooth to him, I'll be on my way