windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11101-11150 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
"A chastity belt?!" Helga shrieked in horror, grinding against Wiezen's back as she begged to be pleased. "But Wieeezzzzyyy, one quick fuck to satisfy meeeee~" She lifted his hand with her tail and guided it toward her mouth, seductively licking his fingers and sucking on them. He brought them almost to the back of her throat, lathering them in her saliva and her lustful scent.

"Hmm, remind me why I should trust you again?" Flynn snapped back to Nithloraul in his mind. "What makes you so different from him?"
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: Nothing. But I'm part of you now, so you don't got much choice. Besides, if you die, I die too. So I'm looking out for myself. So try not to get us killed when you're too trusting, alright?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross stared down at them, watching them speak, and her grin returned when Enricho spoke to her. "Ooooh, are you going to attempt to kill me all by your lonesome self now?" The buildings around them began to catch ablaze. Her face was suddenly an inch away from Enricho's, herself now in mid-air front of him and a blaze of hellfire behind her. Her eyes were wide with malice, her large grin maniacal. As she was about to grab at his face with a hand full of fire, armor covered knuckles met the side of her face and she flew back a few meters, the tips of her toes sliding across the ground and bringing her to a stop.

"You must be outta your damn mind if you think that I'm going through with that." Oa spoke to Enricho as she flexed her fingers. Finally...she was able to get her hands on her. And it felt good--it felt REALLY good. "Don't give her reason to chase me? Oh no no no, there won't be any chasing." Her gaze went to Macross and her the hatred in her voice could be heard as she spoke, shaking her head. "I'm not lettin' you get away from me alive." She growled. "No matter what."

Macross cracked her jaw back into place before popping a cramp out of her neck. "That is quite the bold statement. I should thank you for ridding me of my neck cramp, it has been quite the extensive bother. Though, you may have left just a little untended to."

"Well let me apologize, didn't mean to pull that punch. I'll make sure you won't have anymore neck cramps next time after I snap it and force your head down your throat."

Macross began to chuckle again, grinning still. "Mangling you until you're portions of a corpse will be a pleasantry."

~

"YES, A CHASTITY BELT." Wiezen said after Helga's shriek of horror at the concept of the contraption. "And when have our fucks ever been short hmm!? The answer's N--w-will you stop that!" He pulled his fingers from her mouth, the scent of her arousal hitting his nostrils like a hammer. He had to stop for a few seconds to get his breathing back to normal, his sight feeling with blotches of deep, lustful purple until he gave his head a hard shake. "We don't have time for this!" He shoved one of his tails into her mouth so that she wouldn't speak again so soon, another wrapping around her waist tightly and holding her against his back. A third one curled around her tail and constricted. He let out a shivering sigh, continuing towards the tower at a quicker pace.
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Man, Helga, just use some witchcraft, bound and gag him, and then ride him like a race horse and you're aiming for first place XD over a year ago
Bullshit! You're always plotting ahead! over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...................................................................Maybe. over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked at Oa, amazed that she was able to get a punch in) I think we may have found our plan, Oa. Macross may be fast, maybe even stronger than us, but she's real damn cocky. We need to let that kind of thinking get to her head. Let her think she's got us beat. And when we finally have her, we'll be able to prove that she's no better than the hundreds of monsters we've already killed. Bring her to a false sense of victory and then let her see her victory crumble before her eyes.
"But Wieezzyyyy---" her sentence was cut short into muffles when he silenced her with his tail. But a small smirk emerged when he did that, taking in the tip of his tail deeply into her mouth and lathering it in saliva, only to take more in with a muffled moan. The tail that constricted hers warmed his with magic, sending small jolts of heat to his body. Her arousal scent only grew stronger.

"You die too, huh?" Flynn somewhat smiled at the fact. "Heheh... Good then."
Nithloraul: I swear, Flynn, you'd better not try anything stupid. Remember, I still have some control to defend you. After all, I can do this
(With in an instant, Flynn's right hand rose, and slapped Kristoff in the back of the head. The Nithloraul chuckled immediately)
Kristoff: (He rubbed the back of his head without turning) Was there a fly on my head, Flynn?
"What the--ARE YOU EATING MY DAMN TAIL!? STOP EATING MY DAMN TAIL!!" Wiezen pulled his tail out. The saliva covered fur shivered before fluffing slightly, and he growled too himself as his erection went into a solid stand that refused to go away so easily. Especially with the temptations of the circle, plus a nymph. He could hear the sounds of the moans of bliss that were distant now amplify, and his ears began to twitch.

~

Oa stared at Enricho for a long moment before suddenly smacking him upside the head. "Are you kidding me!? She's RIGHT THERE! At least try to whisper or something!" She exclaimed.

Macross began to laugh. "You come here and make the statement that you're going to kill me. That within itself is arrogance, and I think it's time that you understand why." She pointed up at the sky as a dark shadow loomed over them from above the clouds, dimming the light of the sun completely as it passed them by. It took almost a full minute for it to do so before the red sky could be seen once more. The same one that had been seen before, but much larger. "It's almost time. And the war that the Oni's rage will bring is going to be...sweet. But just another ingredient needed."

"...War?" Oa threw a quick glance at Enricho, looking back to Macross afterwards. "The fuck are you on about? Makin' up stories won't stop me from killin' you and whatever the hell that is up there."

"Oh?~" Macross rested a finger on her cheek. "Does that mean you don't know?" And seeing the expression on Oa's face, she chuckled madly. "Ooooh, you don't, do you? A shame. For you both, that is."
..... But he was though.... over a year ago
또는 at least, I intended it to be that way over a year ago
*ahem again* *No Further 코멘트 over a year ago
Enricho: (He rubbed the back of his head, before he spoke to her) Damn! Just follow the plan, okay (He looked at Macross, his sword aimed at her) If you plan on telling us anything more to save yourself some time, forget it. We here to see who's left standing, not to one story after another! So if there's a war, fine. But for the god's sake, we'll deal with it on our own time! One atrocity at a time! For now, you're the one we're dealing with! So cut the bullshit and fight! (He ran towards her again, firing his gun at her to get her to start dodging, before he swung his sword at her again)
"U-uhhhh..." Flynn began, gulping as he shoved his hand into his pocket. "Y-yeah, a mosquito actually. Don't want you to get that fly disease that's going around. Hah.. Hah..." He laughed awkwardly before cursing to himself.

(Helga isn't even fully horny yet)

A thick strand of saliva broke between her lips and Wiezen's tail when he retrieved it. "I'm not eating your tail, I'm deepthroating it!" She said rather bluntly. "Now let me deep throat the real prizeeeee!!! Stop resisting thine temptations! Give in and let me suck thee drryyyyyy!~" she chuckled wickedly. "Ahhh~ it's all erect for meeee!" She whined. "I want to ride thee like a bull till sunriseee!!! I want you to dump it all in me and fuck me hard and fast. Don't youuuu Wiezzzyyy?"
.................................... what? over a year ago
Dare I ask, what is her at maximum arousal? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
당신 don't want to know xD over a year ago
.... 당신 don't know that XD over a year ago
Nithloraul: That's just a little demonstration, Flynn. So don't go killing yourself thinking you can get rid of me. Plus, you'd just be proving my point. Looking out for yourself, the only that matters to anyone in the end.
"Wait you dumbass!" Oa went to go after him, only for a blazing wall to stop her in her tracks.

"Fight?" The bullets fazed through Macross's body, it being but a fading image of what was left. However, she was there when Enricho swung his sword, tipping her neck to the side for a free go. And the blade connected, cutting through neck at firs but stopping not even half way. The flesh where the sword had cut into wavered and split open, revealing the abnormally large square, horselike teeth biting down on the blade and preventing it from going any further. Saliva dripped onto the blade from the teeth.
The corner's of her mouth split open, making the grin that came to her face much wider. The glossy black pits that were her eyes stared into his. "I'm going to stomp your skull inside out until your brains are bullshit. Fight you said?" She reached one finger out and traced it across his face. "Lets."

~

"H-Helga, I'm serious, cut it out--" A growl like sound came from Wiezen. Or rather his body, more specifically the fur that covered his forearms. A thump like pulse from his fur sent a full on shiver through his body, and his shaft print bulged within his pants, his length throbbing in need for a few seconds. His pace quickened instantly, and he began to run towards the idly floating tower. 200 hundred years. 200 years worth of lust that had just been swimming around inside of him was stirring. It wanted out. But he couldn't. He had even been warned by Kelsa about the dangers of a..."deprived" Therian, moments before they had arrived at his hut, though at the time he had been more focused on telling her off and trying to convince her to help them.
His scent had become much more noticeable, almost to the point where a sort of invisible aura of his desires began to float around him, only becoming visible in quick flashes of deep purple streaks. He gulped.
Enricho: (Without hesitation, he pulled his arm back and punched her hard in the face, as he tried to pull his sword out from the creatures teeth) I can't believe the Moonlight Thief became one ugly son of a bitch!
Helga began to giggle uncontrollably at Wiezen's attempt to conceal his lust for her. "Ohhh Wiezzzyyyy, no turning back now!~" A pink aura of her own lust surrounded the nymph's body, one that was strong enough to break his grip on her. She challenged the speed of a lightning bolt, blurring her way past Wiezen as her tail wagged with no control whatsoever. And when Wiezen laid eyes to the nymph in front of him, she was no longer there... Helga was gone, but her scent was still lingering. There were a couple moments of silence before Wiezen was suddenly tackled onto the ground by the bare nymph, her curvy thighs on each side of his body and her wet entrance pressing against his covered erection, seeping through the fabric. Her bodacious breasts overwhelmed him as she leaned forward, her tongue now longer and forcefully entering Wiezen's mouth to scrub against every inch of it. Her pupils... gone. No iris, no pupil, rather... Just an entire sclera of gold. Her branch-like horns had grown a little bigger, and they seemed to throb in desire as his mouth was now mostly composed of her saliva.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND BRING YOU DOWN WITH MEEEE!!!" He shouted mentally, his fists clutching in anger.
Jade_23 commented…
...mutual rape? :D over a year ago
.....................You'll see xD over a year ago
And in her over a year ago
Nithloraul: And thus, you prove my point (He chuckled)
Kristoff: (He stopped dead in his tracks as he turned his head toward an alleyway) We're here. He's down this path
Macross's head jerked back when she was punched in the face, and when she looked back to him, her grin had fallen, the neck teeth that were clenched down on the blade of his sword remained. She was about to attack him then and there, until he said something about the Moonlight Thief. Her black eyes flickered, and for a split second, they turned white. However, they were not empty. And in that split second seemed to slow down and stretch.

But within them could be seen...a soul... woman trapped within a cage, looking as if she had been starving inside of it forever with no means of escape. She sat in the corner of the cage, her knees huddled to her chest, long hair a light grey from stress. But as she slowly lifted her head, her teary blue eyes seemed to stare straight at Enricho, widening at the sight of him. She went to the bars of the cage and began to bang on them, though nothing was audible, and the sight soon was consumed by the pitch black of demon eyes.

Macross pulled her arm back suddenly and returned Enricho's punch in the face, but harder, sending him sliding across the ground and away from her, dangerously close to the flames. His sword was still stuck between her neck teeth, and they grinded again the blade of it. Sparks flew from the friction before she pulled it from her neck, and surprisingly tossed it over to him. "Come again?" She grinned. But at the same time, a brief expression of uncertainty came and went just as quickly.

~

When the nymph had disappeared, Wiezen cursed to himself repeatedly. "Helga--HELGA!" He looked around in a slightly frantic manner for the nymph. "This isn't funny!" Her scent lingered within his nostrils, and he was about to call out for her again when he was tackled to the ground so suddenly. His erection twitched and throbbed madly. already recognizing what rubbed against it even before Wiezen himself did. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her body against his, his tails curling at their tips as his hands grasped at her behind with and uncontrolled grip. His tongue licked at Helga's furiously. He was barely able to contain himself. His eyes deepened from autumn to red, and then back to autumn. He rolled over on top of her, mashing his lips into hers with a starving lust, his hands moving to his pants, not to undo them, but to tear them off completely.
Until....peeeeeaaaaaaaaaaal.
Something that sounded like a large bell rung in his head, and he paused for a second. And then his eyes widened. "FUCK!" He scrambled to his feet quickly, looking up at the tower only to see that at the very top, an eye had opened, a pupiless purple-red haze as it's iris. And it was staring directly at him, growing wide with familiarity and excitement at the sight of him. Both he and Helga's lust had caught his attention, but it was his still growing lust that caught it.
She...had found them.
Quick, Helga, your hard work is going to waste XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
STOP SEXBLOCKING THEM over a year ago
Enricho: (He picked himself up, wiping the small drop of blood coming from his lip) I said... The Moonlight Thief sure has lost her luster. Or is there some ringing in your ears after the explosion (He immediately rushed towards her a second time, his sword raised for a second strike)
Helga chuckled lovingly in excitement when Wiezen proceeded to rip his pants and kiss her deeply. Her kisses were wild and exciting, allowing her blue tongue to scrub against his upper palate. She was moaning in pleasure the more he gripped him, her tail now vibrating in complete lust. That is... Until Wiezen got to his feet and left her on the floor. Drool slid down the side of Helga's plump lips as a look of confusion hit her face, her iris and pupil returning slowly. "W-Whaaaat? WIEZZZYYY!!!" She whined. She too got on her claws and came to view with the large eye from the tower, her tail slowly coming to a halt. "Oh fuck. Sooooooooooooo, threesome it is?" She asked.

Flynn decided to not even respond to Kristoff this time, mostly being because anything that would come out of this mouth next may or may not be offensive. Instead, he just nodded at his statement and followed the same path he lead.
Kristoff: (He made his way to into the alleyway, his eyes darting across the area, looking for a sort of entrance to get inside of, hoping that the priest would be inside)
Nithloraul: So where is this pain in the neck priest at, you think?
Macross's eyes flickered again, stunning her for another quick second. But this time she felt the small. almost nonexistent pinch from deep within "her" body. And this time, she reacted accordingly. As soon as Enricho raised his sword, she weaved in, getting up close and personal to prevent him from being able to swing it. She jabbed her claw like nails into his underarms, aiming a knee at his groin.

~

"NO!!!" Wiezen grabbed her hand and immediately went into a hasty sprint. "NO NO NO NO, FUCKING NO! NO!" He darted passed more of the mountains of flesh that they came across, hands slithering out of him and attempting to grab him, but he was having none of it. He even changed into his divine form, but only for a few seconds, the creature's perishing when they stepped in his path, others being repulsed, and inching out of his way before his divine light disappeared and he reverted back. He didn't stop for even a small second.
That eye must be a real turn-off over a year ago
XD Commentless over a year ago
Trust me Jade, 당신 don't wanna have that happen XD over a year ago
Enricho: (As he was this close to Macross, he didn't hesitate to return to her what she had given to him. He moved his head back, a slight grown in pain, before sending his head forward, smashing right into Macross' face. This time, he wrapped his arm around her and lifted her off the ground. With some effort, he lifted her completely upwards off the ground, her entire body upside down. And then, he fell to the ground himself, brining Macross with her, and smashing her head into the ground, yet despite this, he refused to let go) A weak attempt, Moonlight Thief! You'll have to try better than that
Even I'll admit that Enricho is just fucking with her at this point what with him doing fucking wrestling moves over a year ago
Flynn completely ignored Nithloraul this time, already tired of his voice itself. The sole thought of him made the alchemist cringe. Instead, he focused on finding the priest and ab entrance nearby. But then an idea came to mind. "If we're not finding any on the walls, there must be an entrance in there here." He said, pointing at the ground.

Helga was being dragged in confusion now by Wiezen. But nonetheless, she used her legs too to quicken the pace even though all she wanted currently was to fuck something. As they ran, her breasts bounced before she spoke. "I looooove youuuu~"
Kristoff: Hmm. Perhaps so (He focused for a moment, before his eyes widened) Ah-ha! (He moved to the end of the alleyway and stomped on one part of the ground, it giving a more creaking sound than the solid cobblestone that they were walking on. KRistoff turned to Flynn with a nod) This is it
Macross gave a snarl, and for a moment, her taunting and mocking demeanor changed. Her legs pushed forward managed to get her feet flat on the ground, her knees bending. Her feet pushed into the ground, and with demonic strength she surprisingly started to lift him off the ground as one of her feet found their footing and she began to get back to her feet, where she then slammed him into the ground. Black ooze trickled from her nose from when he had headbutted her. She gave a small pant, but it passed over in little to no time. "Not so fond of screaming out "demon" anymore, hunter?" She pulled her leg back and kicked him in the side with just enough force to fracture a rib.

~

"Yeah yeah yeah," Wiezen snarled quite bluntly as he drug her with him. "You need to get out of her now. Find Weiss, and leave--" But then he remembered what he had said earlier. No one was being left behind, and they would leave the way that they came. He cursed. "Scratch that." He growled. "Damn it Weiss, why the hell couldn't you have just waited!" And now for the first time, there was a sign of anger towards the child.
Enricho: (He ground in pain, clutching his rib, but once he saw the opportunity, he grabbed her leg, and pulled it close to him, and in a flash, lifted his arm up and slammed his elbow onto her knee, snapping it in the opposite direction, and tripping her, knocking her on her back. He knew that it wasn't going to keep her down for long, but just enough) Of course not, you demonic bitch! Just mixing up the insults!
Helga followed behind rather lazily, an apathetic expression on her face since her idea of getting her brains fucked out had failed. But then another idea popped in her mind, a small smirk joining her smile. "Oooh, Wiezzyyy!~" She sang. "If we get passed that ugly eye and find Weisssss, can we have seexxx theeeen?" She asked, her ears perked in alert for an answer.

Flynn smiled some when it turned out he was right after all. He squatted down to clear away the leaves and rocks that covered their ticket to killing the man behind this all. "We need to be swift and quiet." Flynn reminded him in a whisper.
Nithloraul: (As they were near the door, the Nithloraul started to move, frantically, as if in a sort of alerted state of mind) Now hang on a minute. I sense something in there. Something completely different. You don't honestly think that this guy will be that easy to find and kill, do you?
Kristoff: Excellent! Let's use the Nithloraul's strength to break the stone and get in
Nithloraul: I'm telling you, Flynn, going down there is a bad idea. Let's avoid it for now and come back when we're more prepared. Going down there now will be the biggest mistake of your life!
"NO!" Wiezen snapped at her, already having an answer prepared for the next time she asked to have sex while they were there again. But then he paused, realizing what she had asked. "Okay fine, sure." He grumbled, . "But not until we get out of here and get home."

~

Macross let out a yelp of surprise as she fell on her back, screaming in pain. But then she began to laugh as she snapped it back into place and just laid there for a moment, staring up at the red sky as the fire burned around them. "Tell me something, Enricho. Why does she keep calling out to you?" She asked. "Every time you speak that silly little name, she tries to reach out. You...are not her lover, for hers is long dead. I reached down his esophagus and tore his intestines out through his throat. They dangled for a while..." She paused for a moment. "She knows that I am going to kill you, yet she still tries. Tell me...is this what you humans refer to as "hope"?
Enricho: (He looked over at Macross, and at the mention of "She" he stood still, almost frozen, before standing up, clutching his side as he stared at her) Yeah... that's right. It is hope. It's the thing that keeps us sane, the thing that keeps us moving... The thing that keeps us from becoming whatever the hell you are. The one thing we can cling onto to keep us sane! Something you lost years ago. And I'm not going to let her hope be for nothing. If I have to kill her to save her, it's better than the utter hell you've put her through! I won't show anymore mercy, Macross. So come at me, Moonlight Thief. Come at me with everything you've got. We're ending this, here and now. Only one of us is leaving this place. I promise you that!
It's good to know Oa just up and fucked off and hasn't even attempted to do anything XD over a year ago
당신 don't know that xD Maybe she's dead, ever think of that Wind? HUH WIND?! over a year ago
IT IS TODAY! over a year ago
At Wiezen's last response, Helga's tail stiffened and her eyes widened in determination. The smirk on her face only grew larger. Unexpectedly, she pulled Wiezen against her and lifted him in the air with her. "AHAHAHA!~" She laughed. "Imma get that shaft whether thou like it or not!" She squealed, the way of speaking totally different to her... other version of herself. Her tail picked up a few chunks of flesh and broken icicles on her way, curling them to keep them nearby. "HOLD ON COS WE CAN'T HAVE SEX IF YA GOT A BROKEN FACE!" She yelled, soaring higher in the air, her wings flapping to gain speed. Though the arising scents did arouse her, unlike any other nymph, she was... well, loyal. She was indeed horny, but not for anyone else but Wiezen. The nymph flew fast while holding onto her husband, dodging the giant icicles that penetrated here and there.

Flynn did indeed hear the artifact speak to him... But he didn't listen. He just stared down at the entrance, then to Kristoff, then back toward the direction he had last left Ophelia. Inhaling a deep breath, he sighed.

CRACKKKK

The alchemist punched through the stone, in control of Nithloraul's strength now enough to break it and make way for them. "We're in." He said.
Nithloraul: Y-You.....YOU GODDAMNED IDIOT! GET AWAY FROM HERE RIGHT NOW! (The pain was intense now, as the Nithloraul writhed within Flynn's head, as if trying to force him to turn around)
Kristoff: Flynn, we have to hurry. Ignore whatever that demon is doing inside you (Kristoff (Spread his hands out and did his best to heal Flynn, his magic not completely beating Nithloraul's power, but it was enough to make the pain more bearable)
Nithloraul: YOU IDIOTS ARE WALKING INTO A TRAP! THE OLD RETARD CAN DIE IF HE WANTS, BUT WE HAVE TO LEAVE! NOW!
"Hope..." Macross continued to stare at the sky for a little while longer before she sat herself up. And as she stood up, she spoke to hunter. "I understand now..." She furrowed her brows before looking to him, staring for a second or so before her jaw splitting grin came across her face. "I'll have to make it my business to crush what little hope she has left. I'll spade her, perhaps keep her as a pet until I'm bored once I make my exit. If she's still alive after so, that is."

~

Wiezen let out a sigh when Helga had pulled him to her, his ears perking a little at the sound of her laughter. He mumbled something as they went into a soar in the air. "Fly lower..." He spoke as she flew passed icicles, evading them skillfully. But he continued to mumble, his words not distinguishable at first. But then he could be heard counting to himself, but not clearly. He counted backwards, then forwards, then backwards, then forwards.
Enricho: So, she's still alive then? That's perfect. Moonlight Thief, I don't know if you can hear me in there, but if you wish for this hope to save you from the hell this she-bitch has put you into, you need to fight her. I had no chance in hell of getting her killed without you fighting her from the inside. And as for you, Macross (He stared her in the eyes as he picked his sword back up, aiming it at her. The pain from his broken bones was excruciating, yet he stood proudly) I've had just about enough of hearing your smartass comments. Time to finish this!
Flynn gripped his head in pain, groaning some as he rubbed it. Though Kristoff's magic was not enough to completely heal him, it sufficed for now. "Fuck off." He told the artifact mentally before making way through the entrance. But he asked Kristoff to go first this time.

"Thine wish is my command, masssttteerrr~" Helga spoke purposely into his ear, licking it afterwards and diving like a bird to fly lower. She evaded any objects that stuck out, continuing her flight in reasonable speed in which the lust-filled air blew through their hair. And though Helga seemed to be trapped in her own mind of lust, she could still feel her husband... nervous to a certain extent. Oddly, she smiled down at him with her sharp teeth and interlocked a claw with his hand as he flew. "I've got your back!" She assured as if she had snapped out of the lascivious haze. But what she said next contradicted her point. "And you've got my back and my ass! So feel free to ram any part of you in there!" The nymph said as if it were a normal thing to say.
Kristoff: Alright. I'll call you down when the area is clear (He jumped down into the hole, completely disappearing into the darkness, before being followed be a bright light, one that Kristoff held in his hands) It looks safe, Flynn
Wiezen only flinched slightly when Helga licked his ear, both of them twitching. He continued to count back and forth, using higher numbers the more their distance to the floating tower. His ears flattened against the top of his head to try to cut out the sounds of moaning that came from the vicinity. He looked up at his wife when her claw interlocked with his, and gave a nod when she had said that she had his back. But at her last few words, he scoffed slightly. "So my foot?" He muttered, going back to counting and looking back to the landscape.

~

"And yet you still have failed to kill me, shame on you. I wouldn't put faith in a useless soul either if I were you." Macross placed a hand on her hip, her eyes narrowing before she leaned her head to the left, something shooting passed her and exploding as it came in contact with the fire. She smirked. "And I believe that was your triumph card, hm?" Her eyes darted again, and this time to see an opening in her hellfire before it closed. "Ah, how nice of you to join us. I was wondering when you would stop cowering."

Oa fell into the circle of fire and landed on her hands and knees, burns on areas of her body that she wasn't able to protect herself against. She clenched her teeth, letting out silent whimpers of pain as she pushed herself to her feet, grimacing as she spoke to Enircho. "Hope ya don't mind me buttin' in old man, the waitin' area got boring and the bitch ain't dead yet."

Enricho: (He rushed over to her, checking on her wounds as he lifted her off the ground, speaking to her in total silence this time) Oa, I found out what we need to do. There's a woman she is using as a host, called the Moonlight Thief. She's in agony, but she can clearly fight back if we can give her the hope she needs. She can't fight back forever, but just long enough that we can use it to our advantage. We have to find a way to get to her. We can't guarantee that she'll live... Hell, I don't even think there is a way to save her. But at this point, death is the only real way to end her suffering. And if that means killing this demon to do so, then we'll be doing more good for others as well if we can kill her. We can't get careless now, Oa! Not when we have this strategy on our side!
(Horny Helga v.8)

"Hmmmm.... That's exotic but I have a feeling it'll fit with enough force!" She answered oddly cheerfully. "Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I'd prefer that" The nymph said, her tail lightly grazing his groin. Her ears twitched in delight at the sound of the moans increasing in volume. "Oooh, Wiezzyy, that could be usss. You know how loud I moaaan. You love it when I moan for thee in thine faaaceee. How my hot breath warms thine cheeks and my lips graze thine. O-Ooh, or I tug thine hair and leave bruises and scratches along thine baaaack. My master loooves it sooo much. I haven't had sex with thine autumn eyes since our best date ever~ You remember, don't yooouu? How I fucked you in the bathtub and you fucked me until I collapsed? How far thine length went down my tight throooaaatt? Ooh, or that time we fucked in a tree! OH! OH! Wieezzzyyy, let's play hunt and fuck when we get out of here, yeaahh? I know how much thou loooves to hunt thine pray. My master will have the greatest dessert of all." She said, pushing her breasts together in sync. "Aahhh, Wiezzzyyy, when we get hoomee I want to cover you in whip cream and lick every single spec off theeeee~ I reaally, REALLY want to treat you for our honeyyymoooon. Summon five clones if thee must, because for my master I'll take aaannnyyyytthiiiiinnngggggg~" She whispered into his ear pleasurably, a drop of saliva lathering the tip. Now in her nymph form in such environment made her more... Open. She said things that usually she would never say, not out loud at least. She was blunt and open.

With no hesitation whatsoever, Flynn nodded down at Kristoff and jumped down the hole, unexpectedly landing on both his feet quite perfectly. He dusted his hands off and sniffed some. "It stinks here."
Kristoff: I agree. It's a terrible scent (He aimed the light a little to the left, only to hear the sound of something groaning, the heat of something's breath breathing onto them) W-What was that?! (He moved forward, trying to find the source of the breathing. As he stepped closer to the wall, a strange, fleshy-like substance was in front of them. It didn't seem to be massive, but it lead into the cracks in the wall, as if it was leading to the true source of the creature. But Kristoff turned with a look of worry on his face, as if he had sensed something already. He turned to Flynn, showing his look of worry) F-Flynn... We have to get out of here, right now!
???: Leaving so soon
(Before Flynn could turn around, a cold hand gripped his shoulder, and the man with the buzzed hair marked with bizarre patterns and a small beard stood behind him, his face next to his as he spoke into his ear) The Ancient One's little lackey has returned? And without the little girl to protect him?
Nithloraul: FLYNN! GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!!! (The Nithloraul caused the veins in Flynn's body to pump with more blood at an alarming rate, almost to the point of it boiling inside him. It drove him to an urge of more energy, almost like he could be more limber and fit. But it was all the Nithloraul could do. What Flynn would do depended on him)
Oa listened to what Enricho let her in on, though she wasn't exactly pleased with the first few words he said at first because she thought that he was trying to stop her from killing the damn thing. But as she listened, she found that there was more that he had figured out. And it sounded like a solid plan, so she nodded as well. "Looks like we've got ourselves a guideline then. And hey, don't worry, if bad comes to worse, I got a plan too." But when she looked at him, she gave him a familiar grin. But the look in her eyes said something different...there was a hint of something that he had seen before in Ossiana's eyes when they parted way. Sadness. Almost...a farewell.
She turned her attention to Macross, who was staring at them blankly.

"Done chirping among each other? I do very much hope so. I'd like to clip the wings of you two birds now, for I have bigger fish to crisp. Our came of tag has indeed been entertaining, but it is time for you to bid life farewell so I can devour you." Macross spoke impatiently now. "Brace yourselves, the real fun starts now.~"

"Fuck....You" Oa responded with a growl of disgust, preparing herself to engage with their enemy once more.

~

Wiezen's ears ended up perking when Helga had responded to his sarcasm as if he had actually been serious, and they twitched instead of laying back down like he had tried to make them as he listened to her speak about some of the bliss filled memories that they had made together. This caused his erection to began throbbing again after it had just started soothing away. He had had the idea of just answering with "No" for every lust driven question that she asked him about the times that they spent having sex. However, he thought better of it seeing that it wasn't any use of it anymore considering the responses that he had been given already. So instead, he kept his silence and tried to distract himself.
And then he heard it again, the pealing sounding off within his head. His tails stiffened for a few brief seconds, as did he, becoming completely still. After a few more seconds passed, he looked up at Helga, slowly a smirk coming to his face. He stared her in the eyes, licking his tongue out and tediously dragging it in a rub across her breasts, a small bite coming afterwards. But by no means was it anything like his normal ones. This one held a little more...pain behind it, for his teeth had began to pierce through her skin. He licked his lips, stroking her tail across his groin slowly. "This is what you waaant, hmmm?" He spoke in a two toned voice, one his normal one, the second like a loud seductive whisper. "Be my good little nymph Helga, and I'll give you more pleasure than you'd ever hope for. Buuut, you'll have to waaaiiit~"
Enricho: (He looked into Oa's eyes, and once he saw the look of sadness, he stared at her, and for the first time since they got her, since the first time he saw it when he had to tell Ossiana the truth, he suddenly felt a shattering in his chest, and something snapping in his mind, but he told himself that he wouldn't let that happen again, no matter what. He looked at Macross) Yeah, we're done. Let's finish this, Macross! (He picked up his sword and aimed it at her)
The nymph was so blinded by lust that she didn't even notice the change in Wiezen's bites towards her. Though it pierced her skin, all she felt was... Pleasure. Ultimate pleasure derived from pain. The same smirk he had reflected the one on Helga's face, her eyes flickering from golden to green for a couple seconds before returning to gold. When he licked his lips, she leaned down to lick his lips for him instead. And when she finally settled herself and him on the edge of the floating tower, she stared up at him with bedroom eyes as her ears twitched in delight at his two-toned voice. Her horns seemed to throb some by the sound of her seductive husband.

"Ooohhh, Wieeezzzyyy~ Thine nymph is being such a good little nymph!" She said innocently, her long eyelashes batting. She interlocked her hands with his and guided them to graze across her curves before she suckled lightly on his index finger and released him. "Helgy is the most obidieeent nymph ouut theeereee~ It's not her fault if she's too tempting to thine thoughts and thine body," she whispered at the end, groping his erection for a moment as she stared at him ever so innocently, but the smirk with sharp teeth told otherwise.

Flynn clutched his hand again, feeling his blood sizzle within because of Nithloraul. He heard him loud and clear, but that didn't mean he was going to listen. And as soon as the man placed his cold hand on his shoulder, Flynn instinctively grabbed onto his wrist and flipped him over, smashing him onto the ground with ease. He stared down at him with an apathetic expression before lifting his head at Kristoff. "Go. I'm right behind you."
Cian: (As soon as he was thrown forward, he landed on his feet in front of Flynn and slowly lifted himself off the ground)
Kristoff: Flynn, you need to get out of here
(Without warning, Cian aimed his empty hand at Kristoff, before his hand split open, and his veins wrapped around Kristoff's neck. As soon as they were around his neck, the blood in his veins began to boil, just like Flynn, to the point of steam rising)
Kristoff: Flynn! Don't get involved! You have to leave! Get as much help as you can! This priest is too strong for just the two of us! Please, go!
Nithloraul: He's right, Flynn! If we stay here, we'll die!
(As Cian's veins continued to boil, the flesh around Kristoff's neck began to burn, the skin tearing and exposing his burning muscles, as it was beginning to burn into his flesh, more and more skin tearing like melted cheese and the smell of burning flesh filling the air as the vein dug deeper into his neck)
Jade_23 commented…
don't compare it to melted cheese when im eating 나쵸, 나 초 xD over a year ago
Hey, if COLA can do it, so can I over a year ago
Correction, COLA can do it because COLA is good with descriptiveness and words xD over a year ago
Flynn's thoughts seemed to cloud, not really hearing Nithloraul anymore. All he focused on was Cian and his grip of Kristoff. At first, it looked like he was going to leave. But it didn't take much hesitation before he charged toward Cian and tackled him onto the ground, forcing him to release his friend. He grabbed a nearby heavy rock and smashed it across his face.
Cian: (As soon as the rock came into contact with his face, a massive hole bursted into his face, and it writhed around the rock, like that of worms festering within a carcass, but these were not worms. They were more red, bloody veins, thrashing violently within the hole inside his face, and he stared at Flynn with a grin) Nice try. As if I'd come to you on my own
Nithloraul: Goddamn it, it's a copy! Flynn, get out of here
Kristoff: (He panted heavily, he he stared back at Flynn, the wound around his neck far too painful, before his head fell down and draped, and then, the sound of something sloshing followed. His head fell forward, dangling by a single piece of red, bloody veins, his face completely blank, despite the pain he was in, before the pain faded completely to nothing. One by one, his veins snapped from the weight of his own head, each one snapping violently, sending small drops of blood into the air, and each time one snapped, his head fell for a brief moment more. The last bit of his flesh snapped off, and his head tumbled to the ground with a slight thud, and his headless body followed suit)

Cian: (He walked down the road that was leaving town, whistling to himself as he did so. Despite the fact that he whistled cheerfully, he was in great agony, his veins whipping back and forth within his body) T-This copy ability is far too much for a human body to control completely. Thank god that I don't need it any longer (He allowed his spell on his copy to fade, and thus, calming the writhing within his body)
Oa glanced over at Enricho for a brief second. "I'm takin' lead." That was all that she said before she began to walk towards Macross. The skin around her eyes hardened, and she kept her eyes on the demon before them with zoned in focus.

Macross's eyes cut towards her, and then to Enricho before she lifted her hand to her mouth and let out a yawn. "This again? Like children repeating the same mistakes until they learn." She picked at the nails of her finger with her thumb. "Do yourselves a favor. Don't blink" The fire around them suddenly flattened into the ground, reducing to shallow scorched lines. The ground cracked around her toes and she held her hands out to the side again, the deep red fire seeping from the ground and up into her hands slithering out into hellish whips. It's ends burned the surface of the ground as they hung down to her feet from her hands.

Oa's tail lashed out behind her, her stinger striking the ground and leaving it's dent and shape. Her feet picked up into a short lived run, before she went into a sprint, going in for an attack.

~

Unlike before, Wiezen began to chuckle, His arms snaked around her waist and pressed her against him, her breasts mashing against his chest. He curled her tail around his fingers, making looping curls until he squeezed it in a tight grip, his irises flickering again just as they had before. "Obedient? At times, I suppose....when I make her. Take, let's say, today, for example. But, I understand that all she needs is a gooood....hard, fucking." One of his hands slid between her thighs, his fingers rubbings against her entrance tediously in a rough tease. "By the looks of things, I'm a temptation my good little nymph can't resiiiist." Another growl filled chuckle escaped him. "Which is whyyy, we shouldn't be wasting time, riiiight? You can't wait to leave this place and return home and have my dick to ravish the deepest parts of these soaked lips between your thighs, hm?" The tip of his middle finger pushed through her entrance. "You want me to spread your legs wide for you, and fuck...your soul from your body, make you scream my name even after your voice goes hoarse and you're left breathless~" The tip of his ring finger joined his middle one but pushed a little further inside.

"Even now, especially now, my Helgy wants to be bent over and fucked until she falls unconscious from bliss, doesn't she? You're right, Helga. You tempt me to no ends. And I'll let my sweet, sweet nymph know just how much she tempts me," He leaned down to her ear, taking her lobe into his mouth before whispering. "ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴀᴀᴀɪᴛ." His fingers shoved themselves inside of her before he removed them and plopped them into her mouth, giving a small, sharp toothed grin. "Come, we got things to take care of, and the quicker the better. Unless of course, you'd favor the wait." And with that, he released her, looking up at the edifice that stretched over them, then to the odd, oval shaped opening that sat on the other side of the bridge of tied together moaning bodies that was extended out in front of them and started to head on his way.
I had a feeling you'd show up tonight of all nights, COLA. Thank god I set my clock to this exact time. Sure, it's only three hours of sleep, but three hours is better than jack shit! over a year ago
And fuck Red Bullshit's slogan over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
i like 주황색, 오렌지 주스 :-) over a year ago
Enricho: (Seeing Oa break into a sprint, he followed right behind her, his sword held tightly in his hands as he followed behind her. His speed was far less than hers, but he did his best to keep up, and did his best to prepare to strike Macross with every bit of strength he ha built up)
Flynn couldn’t even move after what he had witnessed. His stomach twisted and turned in disgust as Kristoff’s head plopped to the floor. At some point he had to hold himself from puking right there. But at the same time, it seemed as if he had locked Nithloraul out of his mind. He was ignoring him. Though, he did soon come to the realization that the priest he knocked his head open wasn’t actually Cian, but rather a copy. The alchemist had to take a couple of breaths, hesitating on what to do next. He looked at the decapitated friend, then back up to the entrance. His watery eyes looked to the ground for a moment before he sighed, a mask of fury replacing his current emotion. He crawled his way back up the hole through rocks that poked out the wall, cursing to himself as he did so.

The entire time Wiezen had been talking, Helga only stared. But not at his eyes, but rather at his lips. And when he pulled her against him, her tongue stuck out in attempt to lick his chin. Though her golden eyes were still glued to her favorite lips. At the touch of his fingers around her tail, it stiffened further from its original state. For most of the time, her ears were neither flat or perked, just lazily sticking out for its length. They twitched slightly at words like “fuck” or “bliss” or “bend over”, but then returned back to their normal state. And when she felt his fingers rubbing against her, she only smirked, her tail coiling around his neck to pull him closer. Oddly, when he inserted the first finger in, she didn’t even flinch. Neither when he slid the second one in, though she did lick her lips as a reaction. Because honestly, especially in her nymph form, two fingers were nothing. And when he pushed them further in, all she did was widen her smirk and chuckle devilishly. Her tongue looped against his fingers when he plopped them in her mouth, savoring her own lust and surprising her husband as she pushed his fingers further in with her hand. When he finally released her and went on his way, her ears perked the slightest and her tail stopped wagging. The blinded nymph stared at her surroundings, her sense of… Well, anything kind of gone. Especially after her small talk with Wiezen. She was… incredibly horny now. Not the Helga in her witch form at all. Although, she followed her husband. But weirdly kept quiet unlike moments ago. At first it seemed she was following Wiezen until she suddenly passed him, her speed increasing some until she got on all fours, her sense heightening and her speed only growing as she crossed the bridge. She seemed to shout something in a different language, her iris and pupil completely gone again. Just a sclera of gold as she flew through the oval shaped opening.

""ł₵Ⱨ VɆⱤⱠ₳₦₲Ɇ ₴ɆӾ JɆ₮Ⱬ₮!"
Nithloraul: You see what I mean now, Flynn?! This priest is pure evil. And too powerful for just you alone and that princess. You need all the damn help you can get. So he may wake up all of the servants, big deal. They can still be killed regardless. They're tough, but not immortal. No one is. Not even God. We need to escape for now and find help. As much as I hate to say this, it's what that old coot would've preferred
Macross flicked her wrists and lashed the whips of hellfire against the ground as they approached her, lifting the one in her right hand and giving it a vertical swing that dried the air near it. She spun the other one in her left hand fast enough for it to seem as if it were a spinning shape of wildfires.

Oa dodged out of the way quickly, jumping off to the left side of it as it made contact with the ground, burning the surface where it struck. She curved her way around quickly, trying to find a blind spot before she finally went in for an attack.

~

As Wiezen was making his way toward opening, his eyes had started to flicker continuously now as he fought with his lust, attempting to shove those 200 years worth back down to where they had been for so long. His mind began to space out some, but regardless, he kept moving forward across the bridge. When Helga shot passed him, he could no longer muster up enough of himself to call her back, or tell her to stop or wait. The lustful scent that started to come from him heightened. The bridge itself seemed to take interest in it, the intercourse obsessed bodies that it consisted of beginning to reach out towards him, their moaning growing louder and louder as if they were reaching a peak of pleasure just by his presence. By him stepping across them.

However, they were quieted and repelled just slightly by the silent voice that ruled over them all.
Enricho: (He rushed towards Macross from the other side, sword held tightly, as he tried his best to find an opening in her attack, a place for him to plunge his sword into)