windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11401-11450 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
The larger golem came to a stop, seeing the human sprinting. Instead of going after him, it lifted it's stone fist and let out a deep groan. The other golems began to shift into movement, before charging after Enricho. One of them scooped up another chunk from the ground and threw it at the hunter forcefully.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He continued to do his best to dodge the chunks of earth tossed at him, his breathing starting to become more and more tired, barely able to find a way to keep dodging for much longer. As he dodged another chunk, his tired legs forced him to the sand, trying his best to fight through his exhaustion to keep standing, for as long as he cared to keep going)
The golems began to quickly surround the hunter as soon as his exhaustion began to kick in, toying with him. The largest golem only then began to move from its still position and make its way over to them, the others stepping aside for him to do so. But then it came to a stop.
All of their heads turned to the pond that was now letting off tall tails of steam towards the sky, the water within it drying away quickly.
Enricho: (He was prepared to dodge again, despite having completely tired out his body from doing so. He breathed heavily, trying his best to catch his breath, ready to, some how, find a way to get past them. That was, until they stopped. Enricho's eyes looked at the steam rising from the pond, and he really hoped that this was Ossiana's doing)
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"He's not a brat." Helga replied as she proceeded to pop more stubborn knots around his body. "He's OUR little brat." She corrected with a small chuckle. "The kids are surprisingly well behaved. No mess so far, which is good I believe." She soaked the towel with new cold water and placed it on his forehead again. "Back to Weiss... He's just a kid, Wiezen. A kid that needs a guide. A little boy who has been through far too much. Yes, he has been acting quite rude lately, but..." She paused. "When you think about it, he's just like the both of us. Stubborn and determined. Maybe he gets the stubborn from me, I dunno." Helga shrugged innocently and rolled her eyes. Her sharp nails scratched his scalp pleasurably she she spoke. "If thee are going back, I'd like to accompany thee. Unless you don't want me to, that's completely understandable..." She twirled a few strings of his hair. His wife decided to bring a new topic in attempt to change the mood. "Sayy... Do you think Jr. will still have that grumpy face of yours when he's older?" She giggled with a small snort.

"Let me guess... Your brother? Oswald?" He asked to confirm. "May I ask... Why don't you take him back?"
Ophelia: (She looked down at the ground, a little saddened. He guessed who it was perfectly) I can't take him back. I have too much to do. And besides, no child should know what had happened to him. I'd much rather he just grow up and live a happy life, rather than know about the tragedy that befell him. That befell the whole family
"Our faces are only grumpy when we're tired of things that shouldn't have to happen." Wiezen answered nonchalantly. "And Weiss...Weiss is no longer our child. He is no longer family, and I think he got my point quite well. That boy is not a Quartz. There is a thick line between stubborn and just flat out ungrateful, and he crossed that line with me. And I will inform you on exactly what I told him. If I see his face anywhere around here again or anywhere else, I'm going to kill him. Like he said. I'm not his father. Therefore I am no longer his father, nor will I continue to pamper and care for him. He knows to stay away, and as long as that's clear, he'll follow by it. And he'll learn all about something that he took for granted the moment he opened his smug little mouth to call me "lazy". He should consider himself lucky that I was nice enough not to shove my fingers through his throat. Now he's going to have to learn what the word "survival" means. No more hot meals. No bed to sleep in. No home to go back to."
His gaze shifted to the wall. "Anyways, if you'd like to keep me company then it's all up to you. I wouldn't mind."

~

Ossiana stepped from the steaming, water deprived crater, her eyes narrowing at the golems that were going to kill her lover. Her eyes wavered in an unfocused, almost craze stricken manner. Deep gnaw marks had been bitten into her tail, and it twitched in it's hard whip like sway from left to right. Her left hand was submerged in burning ash like smoke, and she clutched something within her grasp tightly. Her skin was riddled with enraged molten cracks.

"The relic, it has revealed too much! She has went adrift! We must kill her or The Dark One will not be pleased! We must not allow her plans to be set astray!" More words were spoken by the golems, but in Ossiana's language.
But then the largest one spoke. "Fear not. For the relic's truth has broken the mind of the weak one." The golems' runes began to glow immensely, and the larger one stood its ground. The glow began to darken immediately, becoming a smothering evil aura. It held it's hand out to the side, a few of the other golems falling apart only to reform as a weapon in its grasp. It grew bigger, it's stony body morphing until the golems were no more, and only link remained. One of Macross's. "

"All this time...all of these lies...everything...everything." Ossiana's voice cracked and quavered, her quivering lips curling back into a snarl, which transitioned into a outright laughing fit as she clutched her head, clawing her fingers through her hair wildly. "A-and right here, right now...I can break the curse! All along! Me, my people, w-we could have become normal They could have lived!" Her laughter continued, and she fell to her knees.

The Champion lifted its foot and stomped the ground, a fault splitting the ground. "Barbarian, you will be no more! You and your petty relic, this human, all will perish all the same as the rest of your kind have. Pawns should know their place under the feet of of the great!"

"Great? Great?" Ossiana's eye twitched hard enough to the point where it seemed like it kept closing and opening repeatedly. A blood vessel burst in the twitching eye, and her sclera began to fill with red. She stood to her feet slowly, and the burning ashen smoke began to soothe, instead reflecting in the blood that oozed into her sclera now. And finally the link finally came into view. It looked to be a barbaric hand-ax, the handle on it longer than a normal ones, and parts of it burning with a rustic gleam of heat as more of the burning ash like smoke drifted from it in a wild aura of a form.
Enricho: (He stared forward at Ossiana, he could see that she was completely different from when she entered the pond. He stared at her, not able to find the right words to say, and didn't bother to think of any. He simply stared, only for his attention to revert back to the golems, as they became one, far more deadly than ever before. He felt a slight bit threatened, the mere sight enough to cause anyone to snap. But he did his best to keep calm. He turned back to Ossiana. The anger in her was clear as day, and the sight was enough for Enricho to call out to her) O-Oss! If you have what we need, we have to get out of here!
Helga sighed softly at Wiezen's response, her shoulders drooping in sync. "You and I both know Weiss will forever be our little boy, no matter how ungrateful he is. Ah, and yes... I'd appreciate tagging along with thee." Her thumbs rubbed the dimples of his back before she planted her elbow upon any slopes to tenderize his muscles and skin, then loosened any tight clothing on him to relax. "Doth the future hold more trouble for thee?" She asked curiously, using the hands of a goddess she had to massage his back. "If so, we can resolve them, my husband."

"Sooo... You think your own brother is better off in the hands of a witch and a falling apart family?" He asked her. "I personally think he belongs with you... He'd keep you company in the future. You'd be a great sister and protector."
Ossiana began to mumble to herself, almost like she were to be talking to someone else...who wasn't there. But then her mumbling became louder. " "Oh, Ossiana, you can't fight because you have a baby" "Oh Oss, your family was killed by some whore just because she felt like it" "Hey Oss, we got the thing so lets just leave with the thing" "Hey Oss, your whole life is a LIE!" SHUT UP!!" She started laughing again. "SHUT. UP!!"

The Champion suddenly lunged forward into a dash that transitioned into a heavy sprint towards the maddening Ossiana to attack. It swung it's enormous clawed gauntlet, the ground beneath it shattering as if it were only fragile glass, and the ground itself went into a warped roll before settling. But then the gauntlet began to be lifted.

" "But Ossiana, they only messed with your head and slaughtered everyone you should have been able to know and love!" "But Oss, they only put fake memories in your head to protect you from something that kills your child and everything else around your anyways!!" " Ossiana had used the new weaponry to stop some of the impact, and now was starting to push upwards against the golems arm, lifting it further until she finally gave a forceful push with the use of her legs.

The golem went into a small stagger when it was forced back, retaliating quickly with the curved blade attached to its opposite arm as Ossiana attacked instantly.

And she did so wildly, swinging the artifact that she held full force and without mercy. She barely cared for evading attacks as they missed her only by mere grace alone, the only reason of her not being hit head on being that she was entirely infatuated with trying to slice, chop, bite, claw, do whatever was necessary to decapitate what was in front of her at any and all costs. She was in a barbaric frenzy. And when she was finally struck, she slid back across the ground, slipping into a tumble. And when she got back up, she didn't clutch her stomach. Her body had already went into a mode of instinct, and all of the hardening of her skin had transitioned to her stomach and to protect the child within it. She just have a furious growl and charged back in, managing to swing harder each time she didn't hit her target.

~

"No...no he will not. He may be your "little Weiss" somewhere, but he isn't mine." Wiezen let out another relieved sigh when she felt her elbow going at his back. "If you're asking if there's going to be more trouble for me than of course there is. There's always trouble for me. And I bet my lust is having a grand time down in Holle." But as she started to massage his back, his mind went numb and his body tensed. Another pleasure that he was no longer able to enjoy, something as small as the hands of his wife trying to help him relieve his stress.
And the voice of the lust's queen swam through his thoughts.

You shall no longer derive pleasure from anything that brings you pleasure.

"I think I'm starting to despise Weiss more and more. Maybe more than Alzul." He muttered in with a long exhale. "Or maybe it's all coming down to how sorely disappointed I am that he's been this much of a let down."
last edited over a year ago
"It isn't you talking..." Helga mumbled. "Not only did she take your pleasure but also any feeling of love." She placed a kiss on his shoulder. "With lust or without, you are still my Wiezen. My favorite leprechaun. Nothing can change that, and nothing can change the love for our children. I saw Weiss before he ran off with his friend. His eyes... Filled with regret." She continued to massage him whether he derived pleasure from it or not. "Surely if we got back what was lost you'd feel the same way for throwing him aside."
Wiezen slowly shook his head. "Love...or without love. I don't feel like there's anything to gain from trying to teach him anymore. Someone who doesn't want to learn. Who spit in my face. I can still feel relief. And at the thought of him, he is not something that brings relief. And what I gave is something I won't get back. I made a deal with her that wasn't just something temporary. This will undoubtedly last, and my lust will remain in Holle. I made that deal in order to get Weiss out and for nothing to harm him while he was on his little tantrum mission to go save someone who's probably going to stab him in the back and leave him for dead when the situation calls for it. Probably. But at least he'll learn something from that. Or maybe not." He gave a stiff shrug. "All I know is that there's five other children that might do the same thing as him. And IF that time comes, they will meet the same fate as him. I can't tolerate that amount of disrespect any longer than I already have. Children or not, there's a line that you don't cross with me. My priorities have been all over the place, and it's time I nail things down the way they're suppose to. I'm taking Jacob back to Flynn and Franziska for starters. They still need to take responsibility for what they decided to get involved in. And the triplets, they're old enough now to be placed under ground rules. There's no telling how long their good behavior for today is going to last, and quite frankly, they're going to have to learn as well. If they can use magic so frequently, then they can follow directions."
“I strongly believe giving the responsibility of an infant to a psychopath and an unconfident 21 year old is... not something to mess with. When the time comes we will return him... But for now... Jacob is also a Quartz." Helga paused her massaging and took a seat again, lifting Wiezen's chin so that she could interlock her forest green eyes into his. "I beg thee as your wife to not hold a grudge against little Weiss. If I do not hear from him I myself shall go fetch him. You say you gave up your pleasure for his life, and yet, once he's out you shove him to the side so he can fend for himself and die. And for what? You did all that... for nothing. Neglecting him won't teach him a lesson. Only fear and sadness will add up to his hatred." She stroked his cheek lovingly with a small smile. "And Zealia, Elijah, Jr..." She chuckled. "They're good kids. I'm proud of them. Such adorable little beans."

"Has being an addict to sweets also been taken away from you? No joy in cooking, or working, or food?" She levitated a chocolate chip cookie and pushed it through Wiezen's lips. "Let thine ears fill with the smooth sound of a crunch and indulge theeself with a blast of flavors this small piece of dough provides."
Ophelia: (She sighed heavily as she continued walking) I appreciate you telling me things to make me feel better, but you really don't have to, Flynn. I'm a terrible older sibling

Enricho: (The sight of Ossiana was enough to worry her. The words she spoke hung in his thoughts. He couldn't imagine what she found under there, what she discovered that pushed her to this kind of rage. His eyes were locked on Ossiana as she attacked with all her might against the massive golem)
Wiezen chewed for a moment, and for a second or so, it was could. But then he opened his mouth and it all spilled it. "It tastes...like cardboard." He said, sighing once again. "And now it tastes like nothing. Great...this crap again." He paused before looking to her. "And it's not for nothing. It wasn't for nothing at all. He wanted to be a man so I sent him on his merry damn way. Getting him out of there was the least I could do for myself after going back there to began with. And when I got out, I realized just how much of a mistake it may have been to do so to began with. Call it my mistake or what not. And I'm telling you now. If I see him. I'm going to kill him. Rather than throw him back into Holle I gave him his own chance. I'm not giving him another one. Because this time if I kill him, I'm going to have peace of mind knowing that I wanted to. And yes, I did shove him to the side. I shoved him hard enough to watch him know what it feels like to get back up on his own if anything. That sadness and whatever else he may feel now, he should've thought about that before. And he deserves what he gets. This isn't neglect. This is out casting. Getting rid of a problem.. And I'm not doing this whole back and forth thing with you again just for everything I do to be undone just because having a mess around all the time may make you feel good. Make up your mind. Are you a mother or a freakin' nanny at a daycare? The things that have gotten on my nerves for long enough, I'm taking care of them. And I don't feel like seeing that little bastard's face again. Ever. So it's either accept that that's my perspective, or leave me where I sit now. Those are the options that I'm presenting. No more ups, no more downs, no more arounds. I'm tired of giving chances that are either taken for granted or not deserved at all. He can hate me all he wants, and if he works up the guts to want to take a shot at me then by all means, that doors always open. It'll be his funeral. The one he should've had from the beginning."

~

Again and again, Ossiana began to be knocked down by the force of what should have felt like mountains being swung. She was starting to sustain injuries, her ability to heal slowing. But she kept getting back up. Each time quicker and quicker until she no longer was knocked off of her feet. The next swing that came at her from the Champion's gauntlet, she swung the ax at it and cracked it, moving quickly to jump onto its arm where she began to bite and claw with her other hand, her stinger plowing into it's arm as she pulled herself up its body.

The Champion golem slung her off to the side, pulling back its leg to kick up large mounds of rock before charging in, slicing at Ossiana with it's bladed arm.

However, Ossiana had already recovered from being thrown, and she was already moving forward with a thirst for blood. She smashed her way through one of the mounds, using the ax to slash some of the other ones in half. She swung the ax at the Champion's blade, the clash causing the golem's weapon to accept a webbed crack that split a few inches through. But she didn't stop there, for she was much quicker. She slammed the blade of the ax into its knees and began to lop it off with uneven swings that left gash after gash. When it tried to take hold of her, she lunged at its only to be capture for a brief moment before a few of the golem's fingers went flipping through the air and crashing into the ground.

It tried to throw her away again, but she had become to vicious and was far quicker this time around. And soon, the Champion went timbering into the ground, swinging at it's attacker. But by then, it was far to late.

Ossiana found her way to it's face and began to swinging madly, the ax hacking at the golem's eyes first. And after that, she unleashed hellish fury, the ax decapitating its face and hand. She started tearing away pieces until she moved to tear it's gauntlet from its arm, which she proceeded to use as a weapon against it. Even after the light faded from it's eyes and it's runes ceased to glow, she continued to pick apart every piece she could grab in that moment and destroy it, letting out small bursts of broken laughter and grunts of anger and satisfaction.
Enricho: (He looked forward, staring at the sight as Ossiana struck the creature. He rushed over to help her. He wasn't sure what he could do, but he had to help her. Seeing her be flung from the creature was enough to push him forward, only to see her knock the beast down and smash it's head apart with the axe. He wasn't stopped by this, and he kept running toward her. He sat at the corpse of the golem, and looked up at Ossiana as she struck the body, seeing the suffering she was going through. He called out to Ossiana, trying his best to get her attention) Oss! Oss, it's over! He's dead! Please, calm down now! You did it!
Ossiana's crazed gaze shifted to Enricho, her head snapping towards him and her eyes already zoning in. And when she stood up straight, her grip around the ax within her grasp trembled but only tightened. "NO! NO! It's NOT OVER!" She screamed at him, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing. And then she fell silent. Her free hand lifted to clutch at her hair before clawing through it again before she slowly started towards him, a grin spreading across her face and a low chuckle rising.
Enricho: Ossiana... (He didn't know what she found down there. The thought of what it could be, what pushed her to this level of anger, it was enough to worry him. He spoke out) Ossiana, are you going to be okay? Did you find anything out in the water. Something more than what you were looking for?
"No, I'm being honest." Flynn replied to Ophelia. "I think he's better off with you. The Quartz Family already have enough children as it is, and... you shouldn't be putting an extra load on their shoulders if yours are free. Know what I mean?"

"Wiezen..." Helga began, her eyes closing for a few seconds before they opened again. "I love you. I love you with every single being of my existence. And nothing could replace what I feel for you. No matter how many disagreements or disputes we may have. But... I'm a mother with a duty – to take care of my children. And whether you like it or not, Jacob and Weiss are my family." Her soft hands finally left his body and she stood up, the air itself already feeling colder. And for the first time since they met... She didn't choose Wiezen. She looked at him in a way she had never done before – not mean or anything, but rather... different. "Go home, Wiezen." Helga spoke, her head tilting to the other house that was across from hers. "Because if what you say is true, I don't want you around Jacob or Weiss... If he chooses to return, that is. For my home shall forever be his..." She closed her eyes and stopped herself from crying. "I don't know if it's because of your lust, o-or maybe you're just tired, but... Get some sleep."
Ophelia: (She gave a sigh) I wish I could take him. I really wish I could. But I am unfit to care for a child. Call it pathetic, but it's the truth. Jacob is better where he is. Better than growing up in an orphanage and better not being near a sister that abandoned her
cosmic_fusions commented…
take the goddamn baby over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ah, so nobody wants Jacob either, I see XD over a year ago
Ossiana didn't say anything. Instead, the closer she got to him, the more it seemed like the hand that held the relic that they had come for began to lift and pull back. And it in fact was. It was sudden and swift, but instead of her arm lifting and her swinging the ax, she spun it to where the blade was facing upwards and slashed out at him, cutting open his shirt and cutting into his flesh some. She only snickered, venturing closer to him.

~

Wiezen didn't bother saying anything more. He stood from the bed and left the room without a word against hers. There were no mutters, or mumbles, or snide remarks that followed. He walked down the stairs, and only until he reached halfway did he disappear from sight. A few seconds later his hut lifted itself from the ground, the chicken legs that carried it stretching before it too made its way away.

Meanwhile, Lilith and her clone had finally come to the end of their discussion while they spoke over a few cups of tea.
"Yes, thee would be correct. I've found where they are, at least. And I think that he alone with suffice. I wouldn't dare bring her the child." Li spoke, taking another sip of her tea. "But I'm afraid thou'll have to tend to that matter. It would take me days to arrive there even with the grace of the lord, and god knows I wouldn't make it before they probably would have left."

Li blinked. "But...thou can also use magic thyse--"

"Nah ah ah ah, thee hath not forgotten that magic is a wicked source indeed within my reliefs, and I won't allow such temptation to crawl back for me to take advantage of. However, once I learn a few of the more holy enchantments, perhaps I will be able to get passed what I cannot at the moment." Li cut in. "And if all that thee hath informed me of is indeed truth, then we mustn't waste time. I will go speak to the Oni myself."

"B-but I already have! THOU already have! And doth thee not know of the danger of approaching such a person without a prepared source of magic for defensive measures?! This is ridiculous!" Li exclaimed.

"My faith is not ridiculous and I tend to stand by it. Respect thyself by respecting my beliefs. And besides, I've already gotten the hang of a barrier that should be just enough to keep me out of harms way. Oh, and the lord himself who I accept as my personal sa--"

"Then I believe I'll be on my way." Li said suddenly, standing up from her seat and setting aside her tea cup. "This is foolishness...." She mumbled to herself as she began to prepare a spell.

"I heard that!" Lilith added.

"Then it was meant for you to hear!" Li retorted before casting a teleportation spell and going on her way.
Enricho: (He fell back as she swung the axe at him, grabbing hold of his chest, groaning as she did so) S-Shit, Oss! What the hell are you doing!? Stop this! (He stumbled a little, still surprised at how she swung at him, trying to prepare for a second swing)
Flynn let out a tiresome sigh, his shoulders somewhat drooping when she replied. "And... What if they don't want to care for them anymore? What shall you do then? An orphanage?"

Helga watched as her neighbor fled within his own house, soon disappearing from her sight. She looked away with saddened eyes, sighing softly. Her eyes wandered upward to the framed piece of paper on the wall – their official marriage documents made from scrap paper. A vague smile appeared from the corner of her plump lips, removing her hand from her temples. She went to fetch a spell book and a mini cauldron to locate her son, retrieving the thin strand of black hair that was folded within a napkin. She sniffed at it some. Yup, that was him.
Ophelia: (She didn't dare think about the option) I don't know. But.... Flynn, I understand what you want me to do, but I can't take care of Oswald now. I can't take him with me. It's for the same reasons you didn't want to bring Franziska on this journey. Oswald's safety is far more important than my own. His safety and his happiness
Ossiana's snickering became chuckles as she stared down at him, and she turned the ax back with a quick flick of her wrist, taking a moment to watch his pain. A small frown came to her face for about two seconds, and then her grin returned. She lifted the ax and again swung, this time, aiming for his head, but she stopped there and tipped her head to the side a little. Her knees bent, and she crouched down crawling over him and pinning him to the ground, the handle of the ax biting into his wrists. "What the hell am I doing? Hehehehe, seeing what it would be like to split open your skull...and see what you're thinking of course! Maybe I could find some good ideas!" She began to laugh before licking her tongue across his chest, lapping up the blood. "But your pain...it makes me feel itchy inside my head." The eye that the blood vessel burst in, the left one, twitched. "And the voices don't like that. Soooooo, instead," She leaned down and placed a wild kiss to his lips unlike anything before. "Here's how this is going to go. We're going home, and I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you and fuck you until I'm satisfied. And if you get tired, then I'll fuck you some more. But if you fall asleep on me, I'm going to crack open your head." She growled, but this one was stuck between anger and seduction. "You got that? Great!" She made up his mind for him before he could even answer himself. She hopped off of him, yanking him to his feet by the back of his sliced open shirt.

~

Weiss on the other hand, was still heading far on his way. But he was no loner running, his legs too tired to continue doing so. He drug his feet, panting some now that he was completely out of magic to use. It was only when Lana asked him if they could take a break a few times did he no longer have any other choice but to collapse. His stomach growled in hunger. But even in his exhaustion, he was alert. They could be being stalked at that very moment. Something could have been about to lunge out and attack them. Or much much worse. Wiezen could have decided to change his mind. He picked himself up from the ground, but ended up falling straight back down onto his backside.

"Rest, Weiss. Yer tired aintcha? I can see it. W-we can rest for a good damn bit. And then we can fine us some grub." Lana panted a bit as well, but not as much as Weiss was.

"N--I-I'm g-good....really." Weiss breathed out, still trying to catch his breath.

"And I'm a preddy lil princess--yer look like a beat horse. Take a break before ya end up passin' out." :Lana urged.

Weiss went to argue that he could still walk, but he didn't have the breath to and decided to just rest while they still had that luxury.

"Remember, we ain't in Holle no more."

Weiss stared up at the sky. She was right. But at the moment, he couldn't really tell the difference.
So much for classy Oss XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
She's classy in her own way now XD over a year ago
Yeah, I bet XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He stumbled a little, trying to avoid the axe as it was raised, that was until she kissed him wildly. Part of him was confused, not sure how to react. Another part was.... aroused, unable to pull away, despite the questions running through his head. Before he could ask anything else, he was picked up off the ground) O-Oss, wa- (Before he could respond, she was already dragging him, making him stumble as he tried to follow behind her. The questions continued to bounce around his head, his confusion growing. He was worried, but the seduction in her voice rivaled with the confusion into a state of odd pleasures)
Helga stared at the crystal ball she held in her hands, her sad eyes watching her son trying to catch his breath. Where was he going to sleep? What was he going to eat? What about a bath? He doesn't even know how to wash clothes. The mother stroked the ball gently, her ears slowly flattening. She knew exactly where they were, and she could easily teleport herself there... but not exactly now. Helga kept that crystal ball near her at all times in case anything were to happen, she would know about it. For now, she went downstairs to pack two small lunches that contained a sandwich, an apple, and a small cookie for dessert. "Come on, Weiss..." She mumbled to herself. "Come back..."

Flynn just stared at her and said nothing else about the manner, returning to looking ahead than at her. "Okay then..." He whispered, unintentionally clutching his fingers out of agitation.
Ossiana glanced around them for a moment as she yanked Enricho along forcefully. Her eyes were still unfocused, and the entire time her grip never loosened from around the ax. Her hair had become a bit wild in manner as well from her clawing her fingers through it so much while they were on their way. And then she began to talk. "I know we can't take the way we used to come, that's common sense! That's why we can use the relic weapon as a key to the door! Aaaah, see? I have good ideas!" When she spoke, her words were no where near directed towards Enricho, but she didn't seem to actually be talking to anyone there either. Because it was only the two of them. Which meant that...she was talking to herself. Or rather the voices that she heard responding to her. "Oh? Oh" She suddenly began to growl. "I'm gonna pay her a visit too. See how she likes being treated like she doesn't matter and that we were never friends! I'll take all of that royalty and cram in straight up her vagina hole and out the back of her throat and hack her fucking face off!!" She ranted. "NO! I'm tired of being treated like trash! I could've had a normal life! Instead I'm born with an automatic bounty on my head that I had no control over! It's not fair! It's no---DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!" Her nostrils flared for a moment. "Whatever. Eingtaa sloopra eesquoiranto bezaala!!"

~

After fighting against his heavy feeling, drooping eyelids, Weiss found that he couldn't fight against the sleep that he so desperately needed. He felt to weak to even attempt to sit himself up, though he still tried to put in the effort to do so. But sooner rather than later, he drifted off into sleep, no longer able to keep his eyes open.

Lana was still for a while, watching him while he slept before she finally scooted closer to him, pulling her knees up to her chest and watching the things around them carefully. The air...it felt so different from than how the atmosphere in Holle was. Here..she felt..warm. She could feel the heat from the sun, a feeling that was way too foreign for her. So much so that she pulled Weiss into some shade, rather than sit out in the sun. Eventually, she couldn't help but to let her eyes close as well, the back of her head resting against the tree that they were under.

~

A portal tore itself up a small distance away, about a mile and a half, from Flynn's mother's house. It wavered for a small moment until Li stepped out, the portal closing behind her. "This seems to be the place..." She said to herself, taking in her surroundings before she began on her way hastily.
Enricho: (He followed behind Ossiana, trying his best to keep his balance as she drug him. He was ready to respond to her, as well as ask her about her sudden change in personality, until she started saying something else. Only more questions rose inside of him, and he was finally able to get a chance to speak) O-Oss... Are you okay?

Kristoff: (He continued to walk forward, humming to himself in silence, before turning his head to "look" at them) We should be taking a break soon, you two. We have a long trip ahead of us
"NO!" Ossiana snarled immediately when Enricho asked of her well being. "YES!" Her answer changed seconds later. "NO! I know I'm not! I am though! You know what--how about you shut up, no one asked you!" At this point, her attention had drifted away from him again until she turned and looked at him. "What? Are you okay?!" Her ears twitched, and she growled again. "He's not judging me! And I care about him that's why!--So what if I told him I was gonna split his skull open, I was being honest! And to see his thoughts to make sure he isn't thinking about other women!--He is? He is!?" Her eyes went to Enricho's and she came to a stop, fully prepared to take a swing at his neck with the ax in her hands. "No...no no, that's him..." She turned away from him and continued walking. "Macross hurt him too, he would never betray me like that!--That was..that was different! We fixed that! W-we DID! And I'll slaughter her! Whatever it takes, I'll end her!"
Enricho: (He was shocked at what was going on inside her thoughts. Clearly, it was something more than what he had expected. His eyes shot back to the conversation Ossiana was having at herself, while making sure to keep his eyes on her axe, hoping that he wouldn't need to dodge anything else today)
"And she'll get some too! I'll give her more than just a piece of my mind!" Ossiana went on. "What do you mean why am I still by his side? And he's not STUPID!! No he's not! Only I can say that! B-because..because I love him..." Her voice lowered. "Yeah...yeah--of course it hurt. It hurt more than anything that I'd ever thought it could...I..I never felt that sort of betrayal...it burned my heart. But we're strong..we're stronger together than anything! A-and now...and now we'll kill them all! We will! And we won't have to worry about anyone!--No because if I kill her then I get rid of this curse! A-and we'll be safe!"
Enricho: (He wasn't sure who he was talking to, but he knew what it was about. Once again, he spoke up, trying to reach her) Oss, what is going on? Can you answer me- (He stumbled a little, still being dragged by the collar of his shirt, as he tried to keep from tripping on his own feet)
"--No if I do that then--" Ossiana came to a pause when Enricho spoke to her, her head turning to glance at him. " "Oss, what's going on"?" She mocked, her ears twitching. "What do you mean what's going on?! EVERYTHING is going on! And on and on and on, and we have to stop it!--No, don't tell him to shut up, YOU SHUT UP! HE WAS TALKING TO ME, NOT YOU!!" She began to snarl at herself, scratching her head with the blade of the ax, which in turn caused some of her hair to be cut out, strands falling towards the ground.
Enricho: (He pulled himself back against the "Ossiana" that was dragging him, pulling from her grasp, and grabbed Ossiana by her shoulders, trying to speak with her, and not the other) Oss! What happened!? Please, tell me what! And not... whoever is in your head!
Ossiana stared at him blankly, her left eye beginning to bleed out slightly. Both of her eyes were still just as unfocused and crazed filled as before, and she slowly turned her head to the right first, and then the left, looking at his hands before her eyes returned to his face. Her grip tightened around the ax, and her fingers could be heard popping. "Whoever is in my head? They're ALL in my head...the voices." She spoke in a whisper. "My memories....I have them...no more dark spots...all except one. ALL. EXCEPT. ONE!!" She snarled. "I saw them...I...I felt them...I felt them all die!" But then she went into silence, her lips pulling back into a grin, her eyelids going into a squint.. "Are...are you a spy...the voices...they were right weren't they!?!? You're another lie!! You're a spy for MACROSS!" She lunged at him, her mouth wide in attempt to bite at his face.
Enricho: (He held a tight grip on Ossiana's shoulders, trying his best to keep her back) Like hell I am! I want Macross dead as much as Ossiana does! But why she has to have these voices in her head, I don't know! Why she has to suffer at the hands of that bitch, deal with these hardships that she never deserved, and was forced onto her, I don't know! But I know that I'm going to protect her and stay by her side, and I'll help her kill that demon! So, whoever you are speaking from inside, don't ever think I'd be in league with that hellspawn bitch!
Ossiana's attacking came to a stop, and she started staring at him again for a while. Her hand ax wielding hand trembled while her eyes searched his face. And then she started to laugh again, it bordering maniacal. "Of course you won't! OF COURSE you won't!" She began to shake her head hard with a small grunt. "See? See?! He said it himself! He's not with her and he never will be so leave him alone, you're making me want to kill him! And I don't want that, I want to fuck!" She exhaled through her nostrils forcefully. "And then we'll kill everyone and everything that's ever tried to harm us? Yes, yeah, that sounds fun! But first we need to get out of this place so we can see what's next!" She tapped the side of the ax against her head. "We need to go." Her wavering eyes looked to Enricho. "You too." She said as she turned and moved forward.
Enricho: Y-Yeah. Let's get out of this hell! The faster, the better (He didn't know how to react. However, this was better than him nearly being killed, so he decided to play along with it for the time being, hoping that there'd be a solution soon. He followed behind Ossiana, hoping that the exit would show itself soon)
After a while of walking, they were halfway back to their destination when Ossiana came to a sudden stop. "Here?" She tipped her head to the side, scratching at her scalp against with the ax as she spoke with the voices in her head. "Oook, if you say sooo." The burning ash like smoke that drifted from the ax before quickly began to spill from it's shape once more and burn into the air. Her arm lifted back and she swung at the air in front of her while screaming something in her language. A slice mark was left to burn within the atmosphere, and it soon started stretching, expanding.
Enricho: Oss, please, don't use that thing on your head- (He stopped once he saw the tear in the air, and then stepped back a little bit when he saw it stretch) I-Is this the exit?
As Weiss and Lana rested, a small basket full of goodies appeared between them so that they'd awaken to food. There was a total of two sandwiches, leather bottles of water that would magically fill up again once empty, and a bag of fruits and another of desserts like cookies and mini chocolate bars. Besides the basket, there was a small bag filled with clean clothes and of course two toothbrushes and a tube of toothpaste, along with a few bottles of soap. There was a small sticky note attached that said:

"Drink and eat plenty. Please return home soon, Lana & Weiss." - Mom

Celie served the bowl of fruit to each of her new guests, sometimes returning with new bowls for she had forgotten she had already served them. "Ah'ma go hit the hay, ya'll." She spoke unusually quietly, cleaning the rest of the kitchen counter before looking at Franziska. "Ah leave ya in charge, Melody." She said, mistaking her name as she exited the room.

"How far is this trip again?" Flynn asked him.
Kristoff: Usually, it would only take us five seconds. But my magic gets rusty when I come back to life, so we'll have to wait twenty four hours before I can get my touch back. On foot, it's about..... two weeks

Franziska: (She gave a nod to Cecile) Understood, ma'am
Daemon: W-w-wait, why is she in cha-
(Before he could finish, Violent threw one of an apple at his head to silence him)
Daemon: Ah! Damn, V-Violet! You could just say s-s-s-shut up
Ossiana's ears twitched as she watched the split that she had made in the air expand, and when Enricho spoke, she looked to him with a grin. "It's as much of an exit as we're gonna get!" She answered before going towards the gateway of burning ash and smoke head first and jumping inside.

~

Li tipped her head in thought while her stare was glued to the door, her ears raising at the sound of a familiar voice. Her antlers held a faint glow as she tried to get in contact with Lilith to no avail, leading her to sigh. Her right hand raised and knocked against the door in a loud enough tap against the door.
Enricho: Wait, what does that mean (But before he could get to her, she was already through the entrance. He swore again, before looking at the gateway. He gave another swear, and with some hesitation, he leapt through the gateway after her)
Ossiana landed on the other side of the gateway in a crouch, her attention immediately looking to see if there were someone or something to kill. But she was disappointed when there was nothing, and the voices within her heard influenced her to be so. She stood up straight, the sand she felt between her toes letting her know that she had made it back to her desert. She was able to do this due to the temperature of the sand and how the sun felt on her skin, how the atmosphere was around her. Even when she wasn't exactly in the condition to tell which was what at the moment. "Looks like we all made it just fine."
Enricho: (As Ossiana landed perfectly, Enricho stumbled and fell face first into the sand. He picked himself up, spitting the sand out of his mouth and wiping his face off, before standing up and looking around) Really? Well, that's a good sign
Flynn almost fainted when he heard Kristoff's response. "T-Twoooo weeeeksss?!!!?!? WHAT THE HELL?! I didn't sign up for that!" He clutched his head for a minute. "There must be some sort of potion I can brew up, no? To make it faster?"

As Celie was heading to her room, she ironically past by the door right when it knocked. She raised a gray eyebrow, her arms automatically reaching for the broom nearby. "What in tarnation?" She told herself, opening the door rather harshly only to interlock her pale eyes with Li's. And with no hesitation whatsoever, she almost pushed the woman off the porch. "AH THOUGHT AH TOLD YA'LL AH AIN'T INTERESTED IN NO SAVIOR OF OURS! SO GIT YOUR JEHOVAH WITNESS ASS OUTTA HERE BEFO' YA'LL BECOME A WITNESS TO MAH FOOT UP YER ASS!"
Kristoff: Don't worry, Flynn. Like I said, we only need twenty four hours before I get my energy back and we'll be on our way to our destination. Well, twenty-two now. We'll just wait. We have time, so no need to worry
"Hmm..." He sighed. "Fine... I guess.." Flynn didn't even look for a place to lay down. He just fell then and there and groaned tiredly. "Is this a good spot?" He mumbled from where his face was planted against.

Helga took one last look at the sleeping children before she placed the crystal ball on the nightstand by her side of the bed. She let out a small sigh in hopes Weiss would rethink his decision later. But for now… She had another five children to take care of. The witch thought back to what Wiezen had referred to as: A Nanny. But in her mind, she was far from that. They were all a Quartz. They were all.. Family. With or without Wiezen.

She organized her room a bit and fixed the bed since Wiezen had untucked all the sheets earlier. As she was putting things back to place, she came in contact with herself in a large mirror that hung on the walls. The mother stared at her reflection, curling her bouncy locks of orange. It had only been a couple days since she drastically cut her hair, and yet, it was already fully growing back. She played with a few strands of her hair, debating on what she should do next because what she saw in the mirror wasn’t something she loved like she used to. And then an idea crossed her mind.