windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11001-11050 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
“Well, yeah, you don’t look a day less than eighty.” Flynn suddenly paused at what he said, his eyes widening in disbelief at the words that spilled from his mouth. “I-I mean… Umm… What I meant to ask, how long as it been since you were resurrected?”

The witch didn’t expect the lustful kiss that was placed against her plump, blue lips. Though, she didn’t complain about it either, returning it rather passionately. But then she yelped some when Wiezen had pulled her against him to step out of the way. Her golden eyes stared into his autumn ones before she gulped, nodding soon after. “T-Then what are we waiting for?” Her leafy tail swayed, poking his nose lightly. “We can both kick ass pretty well.”
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: (He placed his finger against his chin, as he thought for a moment, a look of confusion against his face) I don't know what you're talking about, Flynn. I may have no clue as to how I ended up outside that town we were in, but I assure you, I haven't been killed. After all, if I was, I think I would know (He gave another chuckle as he walked forward)
Nithloraul: The old dog's either crazier than we thought or he's hiding something. Look at him. No one can be this happy and care-free. This man's got his own share of problems, and he's just hiding it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen scrunched his nose and flared his nostrils when her tail poked his nose. He gave a sharp toothy smile at her words, one of his tails swiping across her face like a duster or the softest of fleece. "I like the sound of that, aaaaand I completely agree." He pointed passed the creatures. "It's just a little further ahead." He motioned for her to follow, blurring for a moment as he went into a run.

~

Oa facepalmed at Enricho's explanation when he had told Ossiana that she was from a different country, but let him continue, hoping that it would get better. And it did...a little.

Ossiana blinked at the explanation that Enricho gave her after he was done. "So...what you're saying is that a hunter from a completely different country who happens to be a Scorpio came in the area of my home, a deserted desert land that's miles and miles away from any annoyances came into my home with some weird stuff and asked you to help?" She raised her eyebrow, looking over to Oa and eyeballing her. "...Oa..." She said quietly to herself. But then she smiled again. "Alright then. I guess that makes sense." She looked between the two, and then looked around them for the first time, noticing where they were. "Hey, where are we anyways? And what's this important thing you guys are doing, I wanna help."
Enricho: It's a little odd, I understand, but she was able to find me with her abilities as a hunter and a Scorpio. And their more accepting of Scorpio's where she's from... (He looked a little nervous, before he shook his head slowly) I understand you want to help, Ossiana, but you can't be here. Granted, I don't know if you have much of a choice now, but you cannot be here. Not when you are..... carrying. I can't run the risk of anything happening to our child. Or you (He looked at her with concern, not sure what else he could tell her to convince her otherwise)
Helga's tail wagged a little as she listened to her husband speak, her ears twitching in delight. But when she gestured her to follow him, she lifted an eyebrow. "Is this a challenge?" The short nymph asked, smirking a little to reveal some of her own sharp teeth. Her bottom claws sharpened some before she too blurred into a sprint, but this time, she was skating on the icy floor. It was more of a blur in skating rather than running, her swift moves allowing her to spin around Wiezen for a moment before she caught up and eventually passed him. "Hmm, last one there is a slimy toad?" She winked and quickened her pace.

Flynn spoke back to Nithloraul. "You know, just cos your living inside me now doesn't mean you have to talk to me. Actually, I'd appreciate it if you didn't. Thank you very much."
Nithloraul: And what will you do if I don't shut up. Kill yourself? Go right ahead! Besides, I'm just telling you the facts. That old bastard has something he's not telling us. He can't be all happy when we are going after the Servants of God. Abominations that surround themselves with the worst that society can do. Yet look at him, humming to himself like an idiot child
"He's right, Ossiana. This isn't exactly the most ideal place for a pregnant woman to be at right now." Oa chipped in, giving a nod.

"Why? I-it's not like I can't defend myself anymore just because I'm pregnant you know. I found you two, didn't I?" Ossiana's ears lowered some. "A-and if it's something dangerous then I can't just...not doing anything when I know you're out here. At least..tell me what's going on.."

~

Wiezen gave a smirk of his own, his needle like rows of teeth gleaming for a second or so. "Oh you're on." He said in acceptance to nymphs challenge. He dodged around the creatures and their cages, slowing down occasionally for the sport of it before he moved in another blur he was paced with her again. "Last one there's a rotten frog!" He reminded before inching passed her, purposely giving her a chance to zip passed him again.
Enricho: (Sensing her sadness or fear just by looking at her ears, he stepped forward, and gently grabbed hold of her hand, as he looked her in the eyes) Listen, Oss. What we are dealing with is a creature that can regenerate and can only be killed by certain means. And this creature is especially fond of eating..... (He didn't dare finish the sentence). If you are close by, it will divert it's attention to you and our child. We cannot let that thing get to you. I understand that you want to help. And I really do appreciate your help, Oss. But please, we cannot risk this. I won't lie to you and say that I'll make it out of this without a scratch, but I cannot let this monster stay alive. It is a threat that has to be destroyed, and I can't have it come after you or our child (The grip on her hand slightly tightened as he spoke to her, but only slightly, not really wanting to let go, as he kept his eyes locked on hers) You understand, right Oss?
Helga admitted that earlier those needle-like rows of teeth creeped her out sometimes, but now, she was used to it. In fact, she thought they were amazing. Because it made her husband exactly who he was. And he was... Extraordinary for her. When the nymph came near the giant creature, she fell to the ground, sliding on her curvy thighs in between its legs and swiftly getting herself back up and on track. She chuckled softly and began skating backwards to face him, her speed adjacent to his. "Hmm~ Guess we'll be servings frogs for dinner theeennn." But then she blinked when he inched passed her, a small, but present devious smirk expanding across her perfectly structured face. Her tail inched up and coiled around one of Wiezen's, tugging at it and succeeding in pushing him back just a little farther for her to be on the lead. "Oops." The nymph said innocently.

Flynn's eyes squinted a little as he stared at Kristoff walk, contemplating the artifact's thoughts. He indeed thought it was suspicious, but there still wasn't enough evidence. "Well, if you're asking me to kill him, I'm not doing it. Not just yet." Flynn replied to him.
Nithloraul: I'm not saying kill him... Well, at least not right now. Just get some info out of him, then kill him. After all, you can now. Just be sure to remember the side effects
(At the very mention, a loud growl came from Flynn's stomach)
Nithloraul: Sounds to me like it's just starting
Oa's ears had lowered slightly at Ossiana's sadness, because unlike Enricho, she could feel it a little. But she knew that it was for the better good that Ossiana didn't go with them.

Ossiana didn't say anything, and only looked away. But then she hugged him suddenly, tightly. She closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat for a few seconds, the thumping within his chest. "Then...then I won't go. I won't..." She said with a dreading sigh, unlike her usual stubborn self. "But..I-I won't leave this spot until you both come back to me alive!"

"Don't worry, that'll be the only way that he'll be leavin' this place." Oa spoke, stepping forward. "I promise, I'll have'em back before dark." She threw in a joke to lighten the mood.

Ossiana pulled away from Enricho and stood in front of Oa. "You better! You...you both better.."

~

Wiezen dodged around the blubbery creatures, slipping between spaces where the cages that they carried swung back and forth as they carried them. As Helga skated across the ground across from him, he couldn't help but to give a lighthearted laugh. "Frogs for dinner huh? Sounds like that would be quite the jump to a out of the ordinary dish, don't you think?" But when her tail wrapped around his and he was pulled back, he began to laugh. "Aaah, playing dirty are we?" He grinned a little, his eyes glowing dim. A small loop of ice stretched from the ground and hooked her foot, but before she could fall, his arms wrapped around her and spun her around. His feet began to glide across the ice in a skate much like hers, an arm wrapped around her face while he tangled his fingers with hers in a dance.
Enricho: (He didn't hesitate to hug back. He held onto her tightly, almost forgetting his goal, before she pulled away. He looked at her with a smile) Don't worry. I never said I won't make it back alive. I plan to keep that promise that I would return to you, no matter what, Oss. And I mean it. I will be back. You can count on that. We both will (He gave her a reassuring smile, as best as he could given the circumstances, before turning to Oa, a look of determination) Are you ready?
Flynn gripped his stomach for a moment before he groaned. But then a thought cross his mind before he asked the artifact. "Hey, so, can I die? Is it possible for me to still get killed? And if so, do I get my eye returned?"

"GAAHH--" The nymph blinked in confusion when her face failed to meet the floor. Nonetheless, her feet swiftly skated on the floor as Wiezen spun her around in a small dance. "Ohh, that was just cruel!" The short nymph replied, spinning her husband around with her this time. She focused more her attention on the dance rather than escaping for a moment, lifting one of her feet behind Wiezen's and nudging him closer to her. Her movements were more than just sliding on the ground – they were delicate and coordinating steps that were at some point hard to follow. For a moment she removed herself from Wiezen's grasp, disappearing before she reappeared sliding right in between his legs and whipping his rump with her tail before she stood again and continued their skate. The nymph interlocked her claws with Wiezen's, pulling him closer as if she were to kiss him. But instead, she rubbed the very tip of her tail against Wiezen's upper lip, smearing the slime she collected from one of the tubby creature's footprints. "Ahahahah!~" Helga chuckled wickedly, some sort of evil laughter behind it as she skated ahead.
Nithloraul: Of course you can still die. But what good would getting your eye back do when your dead? And while I can't control you, I can still attack in order to defend ourselves. Trust me, I may not have full power, but there is no chance in hell that I'm letting you kill yourself, get revived, and get rid of me, if that's what you're planning. Plus the Ancient Ones wouldn't be too happy if you got rid of me, their special little weapon
"What the he--EEEW! HELGA!" Wiezen wiped at his face after Helga had smeared the creature's slime across his lip. "Oh you're gonna regret that!" But then his ears perked at the sound of cracking, like glass being tapped just hard enough by with a hammer. He looked down at his feet, seeing that the ice was starting to split beneath them, and even extending further ahead of both him and Helga until it ended at an outline, where everything just seemed to...end. And the hefty creatures that were heading in the same direction as they were weren't helping.
Two small colorless ring of air spread across the ice under his as he leaned forward onto the ball of his feet and flew forward like a cannon, shooting passed the nymph in a wisp of light but not going too far ahead of her. "Helga we got a problem!...Well, another one!" He extended his hand out to her. "Come on, we're about to jump!"

~

Oa nodded. "Ready's all I've been old man." She answered, looking to Ossiana one last time before cocking the hammers to all of her pistols. "Lead the way."
Enricho: (He looked back at Ossiana briefly, before turning towards the direction of where Macross would be. He made his way towards her location, as he slowly pulled the sword he carried from his sheath and held it in both of his hands)
"--blah blah blah" The alchemist imitated the artifact for talking so much. He finally sighed and groaned some, remaining silent for the rest of the trip. Although, he kept himself in between Ophelia and Kristoff in case he tried anything and kept a close eye on him.

"Am IIIIIII going to regreeeet it??? Shall thee punish thine little nymph? Oh, and please, don't be such a wuss--" She was startled a little at the speed he jumped to catch up with her. "Problem? Pfft, you just don't want to be a slimy toad." She commented, her eyes later darting to the cracking ice beneath them. "Oh.... Oh." She looked ahead, then back at Wiezen before giving a nod, taking his extended hand. "Let's do this, froggy!" The nymph nicknamed him.
Krsitoff: (He turned to Flynn, with his usual smile) Flynn, I can hear that your stomach is roaring with hunger. Have you not eaten lately? It's not good to stare yourself, boy (He reached into his back and pulled out a half loaf of bread) It's not much, but it should help for the time being
(The sight of the bread had already brought Flynn's stomach to a loud grumbling sound, almost like the growl of a Cerberus Spawn)
Oa followed along beside him, looking over at him as they headed on their way. "So, this is finally it huh? I guess the question would finally be are you ready this time? Because we're not goin' just to pull punches."

Ossiana watched as they both left her, her eyes staring at their backs while they got further and further away. She rubbed her stomach gently, lovingly, the warmth that it sheltered helping her remain calm, and though her ears were still lowered a smile came to her face again. "It seems that you're taller than me too..."

~

"Whatever you say, dwarf!" Wiezen held her hand securely before shooting forward again as the cliff suddenly started dropping in a crumble. He maneuvered around the creatures quickly, pulling Helga closer to make sure she stayed with him while heading towards what he had called the Descend earlier. And when they reached the end, a descend it was. A plummet down into depths that couldn't be seen by even their keen eyesight. "Hold on!" And as soon as they reached the edge, he jumped, pulling his wife into a cradle as they fell into abyss below.
Enricho: (He stared forward, as he gripped his sword tightly) Of course I'm ready. I won't forgive her for what she's done. There's not a chance in hell I'll show any mercy this time. I'll kill her, I'll make damn sure of it. Even if I have to cut her up, piece by piece. Nothing will stop us from putting an end to her
"Yeah, just keep that in mind." Oa stared ahead as well. She was silent for a moment, and then she spoke again, sighing. "Hey...just in case anything happens..." She cut herself off there and paused. "Oasis...that's my name."
Enricho: Oasis, huh? (He kept his eyes forward during the entire conversation, not even daring to turn away, but he listened to her words carefully) It's a beautiful name
"Dwa--aaaaahhhhhh!!!" The nymph shrieked when Wiezen jumped into the depths of the abyss with no warning whatsoever. Her grip on him tightened, holding back enough strength to not dig holes on his skin. The large cloak Wiezen had given her was on the edge of falling off with the speed they were going in, eventually slipping off Helga's scarf and leaving her bare again. Though, she was sure the warm cloak would join their fall once they arrived to the bottom. In the meantime, she kept herself close to her husband and panted softly until it calmed. But then she returned to the more important subject:

"I AM NOT A DWARF, YOU FROGGED LEPRECHAUN!"

Flynn stared at the slice of bread, licking his lips some. But he shook his head and gripped his stomach. "U-Uhh.. no thank you, I'm alright..." He scratched his arm awkwardly.
Kristoff: (He shook his head, refusing to accept Flynn's answer) Flynn, you must eat. It's not good for someone of your young age to suffer for so long
Nithloraul: I'd recommend taking the food, Flynn, unless you want to start cannibalising people. Like I said, these side effects I create are common to all hosts. They just know how to live with it. It may take you some time on how you deal with them. Yes, I could tell you. But I think we both know that I won't
Oa looked over at him and smiled a little. "I'm usually not one for compliments, but..thanks." Her attention turned back to the path that they were on as they approached the port town.

~

"YES YOU ARE! AND NOW YOU'RE A FROGGED DWARF! YOU'RE THE GREEN ONE SO HAH!" Wiezen laughed until they plummeted through the darkness below them with a literally splash, almost like they had fallen into a sea, their fall slowing for a moment. Coming out of the other end, there was another immense drop in temperature, and waiting for them below was a sea of blood wrung flaps of boneless flesh, which they anchored right into with a squishy splash.
Enricho: Well it's certainly better than calling you kiddo all the time (He chuckled a little, as he clutched his sword slightly tighter, the tension of them getting closer, mixed with the rage, building up inside him)
"WELL YOU'RE THE SLIMY ONE SO HAH!" Helga replied, sticking her blue tongue out at Wiezen. And with each layer that they went through the abyss, the tighter she seemed to hold on to him. But then that's when she remembered what she concealed of also being a nymph. A few seconds later, two large beautiful brown wings emerged from her back, their fall slowing some. Her right wing held a few scars and bruises Kelsa left her, but it still worked. And when they landed onto the squishy flesh, she almost hurled. "--EWWWWWWW!!!" She shrieked, trying to crawl out from the inevitable, only to land on it again. "My smell! My beautiful smell! My hair!" She gasped and looked at her wings. "MY WINGS!!!" She quickly hid them away for the best.

"Well, I think it would be more useful and helpful if you just told me for once instead of me trying to figure it out for the next bajillion years!" He snapped back at Nithloraul. The alchemist stared at the bread for a moment before taking it. "Thank you..."
Kristoff: Oh, no need to thank me. It's the least I could do
Nithloraul: I know I could. I easily could. But, like you said, I'm only an observer and nothing more. So, I'll do what I do best: Observe. Besides, this is too much fun
"Ha-HA, who's the slimy one now!? What happened to not bein' a wuss?" Wiezen gave a devilish chuckle before smearing one of the flaps of flesh across Helga's face in a downwards swipe, stopping at her lips and letting it slide down off the rest of the way by itself. "Regrettin' yet Mother Cabbage?" But before he could get an answer, a shadows began to form all around them, a dark one looming over them. He looked up, only to see the giant tubby creatures from before raining down towards them in a lifeless fashion, their cages falling along with them.
Eyes widening slightly, he grabbed Helga and pulled her onto a mound on the surface of the flesh, where they had been before now a deepening rut where the grotesque creature and cage had landing and was being buried beneath. "Shit" He teleported them a short distance as more of the creatures crashed into the ocean of flesh, sending chunks of it flying into the air.

~

"Oh trust me, I know." Oa said, rolling her eyes with a slight bit of annoyance. "But I guess being called a kid wasn't so bad. It sure as hell beats being old."
Enricho: You don't look that old. Guess it's the perks of being a Scorpio. And you do have your mother's smile, so that helps (He kept walking forward, looking around the area for where Macross would be)
A strong shiver went through Helga's entire body as Wiezen smeared the flesh across her entire face, shrieking into his face in disgust. She covered in mouth to prevent throwing up, wiping away the blood from her lips the the chunks off her hair. But at her new nickname, she gasped again. "WIEZEN QUARTZ, HOW DARE THEE MESS WITH THINE NYMPH?! MY SCENT OF EXOTIC FRUITS HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH ROTTING FLESH BECAUSE OF THEE." Her speech was interrupted when she too saw the shadows growing as the creatures fell with a blank expression, the cages falling with them. When he teleported them both a little away, Wiezen was suddenly pushed to the side, resulting in Helga being squished by the giant flap of flesh that was being thrown everywhere. It took a while, but eventually the small nymph crawled out of there, her ears drooped and her body twitching in disgust. Her claws clutched slightly in anger before she grabbed a chunk of flesh and threw it against Wiezen's face like she would a snowball. "Ha-HAH!!!" She shrieked before emerging her two wings again and extending her arm. "Come on now, FROG, imma take fly us through this."

Flynn clutched his hands out of anger and unintentionally squished the bread he was given. He stared down at the dents he made on it before sighing again and ripping a piece off, gobbling it down rather fast.
Nithloraul: Ah, rage as well. That's another side effect. I wonder when the sexual hormones kick in (He gave a loud laugh as he spoke)
"I was talkin' about you when I said that." Oa said with a small grin that soon disappeared as her sense of smell came across what it couldn't mistake as anything else. "Yeah, no doubt about it. She's here." She growled.

~

"Hey you started it!" Wiezen had shot back with a smirk. "And I didn't do it, Kalte Holle did! It's the one with all of the loose skin!" When he had been pushed aside to stop from being squished by the giant flap of flesh, he recovered quickly and was already about to tear through it to find her. However, having to avoid more of the falling creatures made doing that a more difficult matter. When she emerged on her own, relief washed over him. And just as he was about to speak, he found a slab of flesh smacking against his face, causing him to stumble back a step. "Sheesh...somebody's been under the halite rock for too long." He commented, rubbing his face. "Alright then DWARF, let's fly." A light grin came to his face, and he grabbed a hold of her hand.
Enricho: (Not a word came from him, except for the sound of his grip tightening around his sword, the slight creak sound as he held it tightly, looking around as to where she could appear)
"Ahahah!" The nymph laughed, pointing at Wiezen when a blob of flesh smacked him. But she spoke too soon, for a smaller chunk of it hit the back of hers. "Owww..." She whined, her entire body almost falling forward since she was so small. But when he called her dwarf again, she growled. Her golden eyes narrowed into his autumn ones when she suddenly charged at him. But instead of tackling him on the ground, she lifted her husband with her in the air. Her bodacious breasts pressed against his chest as she rose from the ground, adjusting to the new weight she was carrying. And then she soared skillfully in the air like a bird would, dodging the chunks of flesh and the tubby creatures with their cages. She seemed to mutter something under her breath about Wiezen's nicknames to her.

"At least I don't go crazy over a pot of gold or jack off to four leaf clovers."

Flynn paused for a moment, remaining quiet for a couple seconds as he stared at Ophelia before looking away. "As soon as that happens I'm going to kill myself." He rolled his eyes. "Trust me."
Nithloraul: I told you to bring little Frannie, but you didn't want to. Cared too much about her little mental state to bring her. She could have killed more monsters than you ever could. And don't think having me around makes you a better fighter. It just makes you too weak to fight your own battles that you need others help
As they ventured further into the port town, Oa began to notice how...void it was. There were no bodies or traces of spilled blood, not even the smell of it was present. Not that she would have been able to be sure of that, sense her nostrils were burning with the scent of the very demon that they had set out to kill. Her ears perked as they picked up something, and she turned swiftly, not hesitating to shoot at whatever it was, one bullet leaving nothing but bloodied falling blue feathers drifting towards the ground. It had only been a bird.

~

Wiezen laughed quietly at Helga's muttering. "At least gold and four leaf clovers bring good luck. Cabbage, lettuce, green beans...they get eaten. Also...at least leprechauns are taller than dwarves." He stuck out his tongue before leaning his head back to see what he could find through his upside down sight. "Uh...oh..." He said as a thought came to mind. "Uhh...Helga..you know how before when you said that your sex drive was harder to control in nymph form? Well...we might have ANOTHER...tiny...small problem. The next circle is the circle of lust...also, I think somethin's following us."
Jade_23 commented…
damn, it's about to be 50 shades of fucked up over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, we've pushed sex aside for too long XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Shut uP Wind over a year ago
Enricho: (He turned immediately, only to see the pile of bloodied feathers. The silence had made him completely jumpy, his eyes darting around the area, trying to find her location)
"Hmm? HMMM?!?!? WHAT DO THOU MEAN A CIRCLE OF LUST?!" Her ears perked, diving with Wiezen to avoid being squished by the giant creatures. "Is it that same thing when we did that Hunt and Fuck? You know, WHEN YOU ALMOST FUCKED 20 VERSIONS OF ME!" She bit her blue lips a little. "WHAT exactly is in this next circle?"

"You're nothing but a materialistic object." He replied back. "And I would never use Franziska like that, EVER. So don't throw me that 'idea'"
"She bit her blue lips a little." In excitement? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
no xD a form of being nervous, ok 당신 fuck? over a year ago
Somehow, I don't believe that XD over a year ago
Bullshit! over a year ago
Nithloraul: Flynn, listen, if she's accepting to it, it's not being used. I mean, I would consider it being used, but that's just me
Kristoff: (He stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at the area) Alright, we're here, you two.The Capital is within these walls
Ophelia: Alright (She sat on a nearby tree stump) You two go on ahead. I'll wait outside
"...Sex. Enormous...almost unimaginable amounts of sex. Actually, now that I think about it, that's the circle I lost my virginity in." Wiezen answered. "It's a place where...you're constantly at the edge of pleasure. In constant need for it to the point where the only thoughts you have are of lust. Souls are defiled within this circle. The sort of sex that occurs within that circle is...twisted, as is the sense of lust there. The wicked resort to any means that they can just to have even the slightest taste of pleasure, even giving in to the demons that lurk there---ooooh shit..." He interrupted himself suddenly, groaning for a second. "I hope she doesn't remember me...or even find us for that matter." He muttered to himself.

~

Oa's eyes narrowed from left to right as she continued to take steps forward, her stinger already in striking position while they headed towards the center of the town.
Enricho: (He followed behind her, looking from one corner of his eye to the next, his sword still gripped tightly in his hands, almost shaking with the urge to swing it)
"U-Uhmm... Please tell me they won't all come after me, h-ha-ha, r-right? I-I mean I know I'm a nymph but I won't take on like 5 things." She paused. "Even though I can..." She mumbled to herself some. She needed to control herself for whatever was to come next, and remind herself that she can't hump everything she sees. Well, except Wiezen. At her husband's last few words, she lifted her green eyebrow. "SHE? Who is this she? Imma knock her teeth in and tear her lungs through her anus." She said rather bluntly.

"I'm not going to listen to you. Just because she's accepting to do it doesn't mean she's ready or that she actually wants too." He snapped back at the artifact being sighing and nodding some at Ophelia. "Stay safe." He turned to Kristoff. "After you, priest."
Ophelia: You too (She gave a nod to Flynn as she crossed her arms and had her right leg dangle over her other)
Kristoff: Let us be off, Flynn. The perpetrator is just inside these high walls (He began to walk to the Capital gates, keeping his usual joyful attitude as he did so)
“Uhh...well if only it was just that simple. You see...um..this “she” isn’t just a she...” Wiezen started, scratching his head. “Uh..how do I put this, imagine you, but with a sex drive of 50 of yous and never sleeping. She’s...Lust’s lust, one could say an embodiment of sorts. I was stuck with her from the age of 16 til I was around thirty, and apparently I “satisfied” her. Let’s just say that once I finally escaped Holle I didn’t have sex for 200 years.”

~

Oa could hear the shaking of Enricho’s hands as they searched, and she spoke to him. “Hey, I know how you feel. But take a breather, and remember that we’re here to hunt. Bottle it until we find her.”
Flynn nodded at Kristoff and followed from behind. Though, he didn't say nothing much. Rather, he just stared at him walk and unusually kept to himself this time.

"200 YEARS WITHOUT SEX?!" She couldn't even begin to imagine 1 year without sex. It made her stomach actually rumble. 200 years without an orgasm, or pleasurable pants, or even an erection of some sort? Ludicrous. She had to calm herself down before speaking again. "I'mma still bash her eyes into her skull." The nymph crossed her arms, her big breasts propping as she did so. But the closer she got to the next circle, the worst she felt. "U-Uhm, and how exactly do you conceal desire? You know, being a nymph and all. 10 clones of thee is alright, but, 10 creatures of disgust, I don't think so... And when I say nymphs can barely control their lust... I MEAN IT."
Enricho: (He breathed in deeply through his nostrils) You're right. Keep it in until the jobs done. (He kept searching for her, the tension building up inside of him, driving him mad, the silence nearly causing him to attack anything in his line of sight. But he kept calm)

Kristoff: (As they stepped closer to the gate, he pushed Flynn against the wall and placed his own back against the wall, right next to Flynn. As he did, the gates opened, as a group of soldiers and two knights, lead by a man with one eye shut and long black hair, marched out the gate, unaware of the two. Once they marched away from the gate, Kristoff waved Flynn to follow him, as he rushed into the gate)
Flynn was taken off guard when he was pushed against the wall, a natural instinct of fighting back surfacing... but he didn't. When he too saw him lean against it, he calmed down some and watched the group exit the gate. At Kristoff's signal, he followed.
Kristoff: (Once Flynn had managed to arrive, he gave him a pat on the shoulder) Good work, Flynn. I couldn't deal with thinking of another excuse to let the guards allow us into the Capital. I saw the chance to just sneak in and took it. Sure beats coming up with an excuse
Jade_23 commented…
can 당신 english at the end? xD over a year ago
xD Lmfao over a year ago
What the goddamn hell happened? over a year ago
Wiezen had raised his head to look at her when she seemed to be surprised about the length of time that he had resisted his desires; rolling his eyes at the stubbornness that came afterwards, he smiled at her. He smiled because of it. But at her question, he furrowed his brows in thought. “I don’t.” He answered simply. “Remember when we said that we would tell each other everything? Well...for one, being with that...her...thing, I sort of..uhh..got some of that lust in my soul. Ya see, what had happen was, she marked me, meaning that my..urges, are closer to her tendencies. Long story short, I’m constantly..concupiscent. I just learned how to direct it onto different things.” He shrugged. “Learning how to do things like cooking and mastering magic in those days wasn’t enough to tame that lust that I have. So, this led to me learning a variety of languages, learning the uses of magic for regenerative crap and more about humans. Started traveling, even though I really had no choice but to do so anyways. People constantly wanting to burn you alive was the ideal life for witches and warlocks back then.” He said the last sentence sarcastically. “Over that span of 200 years, lust is the most powerful thing that a person could feel. You just can’t really get away from it, because there’s always a lust for something in a way, and it definitely wasn’t somethin easy. Even after a thousand years, it never really becomes easy to contain, just...manageable. I even resorted to methods of pain at some point, but then it turned me into a slight masochist. Add in the fact that Therian’s naturally end up having high sex drives of their own, and that’s...not a very good combination.”

~

Oa kept on her guard, looking out as far as she could when the docks and the beach of ashen sand came into view. Her face twisted in disgust at the sight of the mucky tar like darkness that replaced the waters.