windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10701-10750 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Oh? Then I'll let the holocaust commence now then." Bonnus said simply. "This isn't a massacre. This is merely retaliation, and thee refused the offer that I've given."

"I would reconsider." Lilith's clone hissed at Duncan. "Thee should be grateful that this is even being made a offer. Do thee think that thou are any condition to NEGOTIATE?" She snapped, her eyes going back to Bonnus. "I believe what the knight meant was that thy offer is accepted with open arms."

"Do thou take me for a fool?" Bonnus furrowed her brow.

"LISTEN. Please...we've agreed to retrieve what thou is in search of. It is understood that these soldiers are outclassed and lack the firepower to compete in war. That has been established. But..the human is correct. More time is needed. Help us help thee...please.."

Bonnus stared at Lilith's clone for a few seconds, looking her in the eyes. She was giving her that look...that look that was telling her to reason. That same look..that...
Her eye twitched, and she growled quietly to herself. "There are well enough soldiers here. Three days. No negotiations. No nothing. THREE DAYS AND THAT IS FINAL, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

~

Oa nodded. "Either that or lets just hope whatever the hell it is its on our side!" She said motioning him to come with her. "We're gonna need to get in, get what we need and get out before we find somethin' we're not gonna like."
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
oh, so 당신 listen to her but not Helga xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Not her significant other XD Her OPPOSITE. Stars with a K, ends with an A. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
kamasutra? yeah, she can write a whole page about that too xD over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: With our luck, we may just run into a big ol' rag-tag gang of assholes! But hopefully, we'll catch some sort of break for once (He follows her to the Capital, unable to take his eyes off the sky)

Duncan: (He was ready to just scream out how absurd it was, but as he took a look at Lilith, he gave an exhausted sigh) Crystal clear, Oni

Cian: Go on, now! Do what you must to keep yourselves safe! Let the Ancient Ones know that their time has passed, that they are nothing more than the elderly who are long passed their time. Do not let the red sky scare you, it is merely a ploy by the Onis. Oh, and do note, if you see an Oni... Kill them. Without hesitation! Because, they won't think twice about killing you

(As Flynn continued to sleep, a terrible, throbbing pain occurred inside his head, followed by a voice of five men)
Ancient Ones: Flynn! Wake up immediately!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(hm, so this is how enricho felt searching for ossiana?)

Helga began to literally lift houses one by one in search for her sister, placing them back down in their normal state. "Lilithann! Oh please sister, where art thou?!" She inspected every alley from the city and interviewed people who ran away from her.

"--OW!" Flynn clutched his head, his mind ringing with the voices. He scoffed and turned around in the couch, hiding under the blanket. "I get I'm your puppet, but puppets need sleep too so shush."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
YEAH! IT'S FUCKING GREAT! XD over a year ago
Ancient Ones: There is no time. You must listen! Something terrible has happened inside the Capital! A man, a priest, is starting a war against us! We need your he-
(Before Flynn could hear what else they had to say, a loud, almost demonic screaming, could be heard from Flynn's room. At first, it was suspected to be something horrifying, but it was just the Nithloraul, having finally reawoken after a full day of silence)
"OH SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUPPPPP!!!" Flynn screamed, already knowing it was Nithloraul to begin with. He groaned some, rubbing his temples before speaking back to the Ancient Ones. "A war? Nothing new. I think the past two years we've been in a war, FYI. How the hell am I supposed to stop one? I'll just accept my death in the couch, thank you very much."
Ancient Ones: Trust me, if we die, so do you. And that girl you are with for being associated with you. They won't stop with us, they will come for the rest of us
(The screaming continued, and already getting the attention of the others. Ophelia, who had just gotten done combing her hair, and Franziska, rushing out of the bathroom in a towel to see what the problem was)
"Aren't you guys like oh so powerful? Can't you just kill anyone who's against you? I still don't understand how I'm of any help. I'm just a human." He shrugged, barely getting out of the couch and tying his shoes on.
Ancient Ones: We can't. Any monster we have is too weak. He is far more strong than any of these monsters. We never created them to be impossible to kill. And he uses that against us. That's why you have to do something. If not you, at least find someone who can!
Franziska: (She peeked her head from the other room) Flynn, you may want to see this?
"Uh-huh, yeah, still not sure what you want me to do. BECAUSE IF A MONSTER CAN'T DEFEAT HIM THEN HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO?!" He shrieked, tightening the knot on his shoes. But when he heard Franziska, he got up immediately to see what she spoke about.
Ancient Ones: Because only another human can kill him. And, as one who met the Ancient Ones, you are capable of taking ones life. You remember when your friend murdered those guards in the Capital? She's the same. Free of our curse. The same goes for you. If you can't kill the leader, than at least kill his underlings
Franziska: (She stared at the Nithloraul, who continued to scream, it's eye moving wildly across the room, as it's tentacles moved rapidly)
"I am not killing over a thousand of people, there's no way. That's too much to ask for." But once he saw Nithloraul experience some sort of seizure, he crossed his fingers and whispered to Franziska. "Hope he dies."
Lilith's clone let out a silent sigh of relief when Bonnus had agreed to their extension before looking over to Duncan. "Thy're welcome." She said to him telepathically, keeping her eyes on Bonnus. Watching her. "...Thank you..."

Bonnus stared at them both, her eye twitching again when she looked at Lilith, for she looked away quickly and turned the other way. "THREE. DAYS." She reminded again, growling to herself in a mutter. "Thou would be wise to prepare thy soldiers!" She said, going back to where she had been sitting and sitting back down. "Also, an additional condition. Unless thee doesn't want to catch thy "sister" in a field of corpses, I suggest thee keep the wench as far away from me as thou can."

The clone said nothing at Bonnus's last condition. Her finger twitched, and she thought about the action she was about to take, thinking better of it in the end.

~

"Rag-tag gang? Hey, you say that too? Heh, I guess that's another thing for us then!" Oa grinned some. "And by catch a break, I hope you mean kill something, at least ONE or two thing along the way.
Jade_23 commented…
wEnCH over a year ago
one in particular...times 15. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
that's if 당신 count his clones over a year ago
Enricho: If we're lucky, we won't have to worry about killing anything. Don't want to alert any attention to us

Nithloraul: (His eyes shot forward at Flynn, as it began to panic even more) G-God is coming! He is coming! You should be terrified!

Duncan: (He looked over at Lilith and whispered to her) I hope you have a good plan, miss! I am not risking any lives here just because of a grumpy Oni!
The witch had literally searched every grain of dirt in the capital, but no information of her sister so far. The ground was sizzling because of her and the smoke that smothered the air became stronger and thicker. "She's not here..." Helga growled to herself.

She got up from her knees and dusted her torn dress off, heading toward the portal after inspecting every inch.

Meanwhile, Helga's clone was starting at the gates of Kalte Holle, chewing on an apple as she did so. This clone in particular wasn't as mad as the real Helga, but she indeed shared the same features of distress. "Don't look back." She reminded herself before entering.

"Why should I be terrified of God? I mean... He's God! It's not like he actually agrees with the priest... right.... RIGHT?"
Nithloraul: Of course he agrees. God is the fire, the one that will destroy everything. That priest is just the one who is about to start the fire. I can assure you, you do not want God to arrive, no matter what
"God? Why don't ya'll want God in here?" Celie suddenly peeked through the door from all the commotion. "How do we git God to stop cummin' here? Do we nail 'em on a cross?" She paused, scratching her chin. "Wait a min', wus tha Jesus or God?" She asked herself, forgetting again.
Nithloraul: Who's this old coot- (Franziska stuffed the Nithloraul underneath a pillow to hide it, giving Celie a big grin)
Franziska: Oh, no, Celie. We were just talking out loud. You know how young people are
"OLD COOT?!" Celie screamed. "AH'MMA SHOW YA WHAT THIS OLD COOT GUNNA DO TO YA YOU OCTUPUS VARMIT!" She stomped her way toward the pillow Franziska hid him under, grabbing Nithloraul with ease. "AH'MMA STUFF YA IN MAH CHIMNEY AND SEE HOW MUCH YE MELT!"
Nithloraul: Ma'am, I suggest you don't touch me. The last person who touched me without knowing well how I functioned became a potato for the rest of their life
"We're gonna have to kill SOMETHIN' along the way, callin' it now! I win then I get the booze, no take backs!" Oa said as they headed into Edrain.

~

The clone rolled her eyes before narrowing her eyes at the knight some. "Well that "Grumpy Oni" just gave thee three grumpy days to use thou grumpy minds to come up with a GRUMPY IDEA--I take that back, for ME to come up with a GRUMPY IDEA for thee TO GRUMPY SURVIVE when she could have reduced this place to a GRUMPY STUMP! So either way, people are going to die and it's better to have some time to actually DO something about it instead of complaining!" She paused to exhale through her nostrils, closing her eyes for a moment. But then they opened suddenly. Mistress!?
-

As Helga was making her way towards the portal, a woman with a rectangular object wrapped in cloth who was rushing by ran into her by accident, the woman stumbling backwards a few steps but not falling off her feet. Her object dropped from her hands and hit the ground with a solid thud, a book sliding from the cloth. A bible. Deep wavy curls of ginger red fell down her shoulders as she knelt down to retrieve her book, already in the middle of an apology while doing so. But as soon as she touched the bible, she pulled her hand back when the oil covered the front of it burned her finger tips, forcing her to carefully wrap it back up again. Her eerie blue eyes looked to the witch. She wore robes of white trimmed with a light colored bronze. She blinked as she stared down at the witch. "My apologi--Oh, Helga? Fancy meeting thee here..actually..what art thou doing here? Correct me if I've been ill informed, but weren't thee supposed to be traveling with Wiezen to the cold hell?"

(Ze Pic)
 "We're gonna have to kill SOMETHIN' along the way, callin' it now! I win then I get the booze, no tak
Is this woman an Ancient Follower 또는 a Servant of God? over a year ago
And Wind, you're lost, but not alone on that road over a year ago
I did read and I still don't get it! over a year ago
Enricho: You get half of the booze! Need I remind you that I desperately need this more than you do right now, what with all the demonic and time travel shit that I've been witnessing (He followed behind her on their path to the Capital)

Duncan: (He gave a tired sigh) You're right, I shouldn't be complaining about such a thing. And I didn't get the chance to thank you for the support, miss... I'm sorry, what's your name?
Helga blinked multiple times, for she still did not understand what was happening. The hair... The voice... Everything.... The witch clutched her charred claws, her eye twitching out of control as she stared ahead of the woman. She unexpectedly slapped the bible off her hands and yelled in a distinct language, shouting ever cuss word possible. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

ɎØɄ'VɆ ₲Ø₮ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₭łĐĐł₦₲ ₥Ɇ!!!! Her voice twisted in rage and fury. WHAT ARE THOU DOING HERE?! WHY HAVE THEE IGNORED THINE CALLS OF CLONES AND YOUR OWN SISTER'S?!?! AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A VIRGIN SAINT?! She screamed directly at her.

"AH'MMA TURN YE INTO A POTATO AND EAT YOU MYSELF!"

Flynn swiftly took the artifact away from her. "Don't you even dare." He glared at him.
Nithloraul: I won't do it by my own means. I can't help that someone else activates my abilities and happens to make themselves permanently retarded. Though I think you're group has already gotten that down to a T
Fucking Nithloraul XD No chill whatsoever over a year ago
The biggest troll in Edrain! over a year ago
"I literally had a...child, ripped out of my stomach? Let me rip your stomach out so you can see how it feels, and then we'll get back to the whole "who needs it more" thing!" Oa stated. "Buuut, sharing is caring so half the booze it is then!"

~

The clone looked at Duncan for a moment, squinting her eyes. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been told thank you...for anything really. Well, except by Enricho, whom she was already coming up with a plan for. So many things were swimming through her mind at once.
But looking to the knight, she gave a polite bow. "Thou may address me as Li."

~

The young woman, now obviously moreso known as Lilith, gasp when her book was smacked from her hand and quickly went to pick it up, burning herself again in the process until she was able to wrap it back up, a cross pendant gleaming in the sunlight a little. "Helga! That was very rude of thee! And language, that's the language of the devil!" She brushed a few specs off of the cloth that covered her book. "I'll have you know that I have actually just gotten done with my first meeting after being accepted as a priestess!" She squealed a little. "Also, the connection between my clones and I aren't the best while inside holy places." She sniffled a little, wiping away a small trickle of blood that slid from her right nostril and sniffling again a little bit. "Speaking of my clones, I would like to speak to them! I did not know that magic was such a bad thing...horrible. I can't afford to let myself be strayed by that wickedness, for the only power I need is the magic of the lord." She brushed a few little wrinkles from her robe. "Oh, and I am also in search of my attackers from earlier at the creeks! Not to harm them of course, but to give them my forgiveness and apologies, for I made the mistake of tearing off one of their arms and must repent through prayer later."
... Oh, it's Lilith... What the fuck happened to her XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
oh my god, she is literally my aunt now over a year ago
I agree with COLA, no! over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked down at the ground, hoping not to come back to that moment) I-I'm sorry. I probably should have avoided that... How do you do it, Oa. You and Ossiana. All of this is my fault, Ossiana's suffering, and what lies in your time, was all because of my terrible mistake. Yet you both don't hate me, or are even angry. Ossiana forgave me. Why did she do that? And why aren't you filled with complete resentment for what I did? Humans are never this quick to forgive, and that's if at all. Why do you and Ossiana not hold my mistakes against me?

Duncan: Alright, Li (He couldn't help but give her a proper bow, as it is accustomed to knights) Alright, so you say you can help me hunt for the two we are looking for, is that correct?
Flynn tossed Nithloraul carelessly on the bed, turning around to face a corner. "Ancient Ones, please, please PLEASE tell me there's a way to get rid of that... THING." He said, pointing to the artifact.

Helga's jaw dropped at Lilith's words, stunned on the change that happened. "What happened to you?! Where Lilith?! Where's MY Lilith?! You're a witch for crying out loud! You're already banned from the church itself. You do – we do magic! It's OUR thing! Who is controlling thee? Speak now! What kind of sorcery is this?! She pointed at her dress. "And that dress screams that you haven't had sex in years."[/b] She took the bible away from her, her hands sizzling as she held it before opening the book and tearing a particular, single page out.

"This sections speaks about us! We were persecuted because of this book! Arghh, you know what? I don't have time for your prayers and Lord crap. I rather eat glass. How are you even reading the bible?! A single section of it drives us nuts and hurts our head." She groaned some, rubbing her face in agitation. "I just wasted several minutes looking for thee. I must go now."
Ancient Ones: Actually, this could be the tool we need. An artifact created by God, made specifically with a special purpose. Flynn, if you aren't capable of taking this task, give it to someone who will. We must have someone use this artifact as a means to destroy God, in any way possible
"Hmm...I think I can speak for Ossiana as well when I say this but...we don't hate people. We don't resent people. We do, however, strongly hate the decisions that people make and resent the decisions enough to make it seem as if we resent someone, but we don't. Not the person. Why? Because whether monster, human, or animal, we all make mistakes. The rabbit made the mistake of thinking the coast was clear, and therefore died. The human made the mistake of killing a "monster" not knowing that that "monster" had a family of it's own, a daughter the same age as his and a job to try to make a decent living the "human way". Now the humans are seen as the real monsters. But some of us still coexist. And the monster made the mistake of trusting something that was disguised as a "human" all along. The point is, people make mistakes, mistakes don't make the people. And though we may be deeply hurt by things, at the end of the day we end up more disappointed than anything. If you can't love something, why allow yourself to hate it? And if you know that you can love something, why allow yourself to not at least try to love it once more?" Oa gave a shrug. "We're feisty folk, yeah, but we're not as violent as everyone thinks."

~

"Wait Helga NO--" Lilith cringed when Helga tore the page from the bible, reaching out for it a little. "No..no one is controlling me sister, this is not any form of sorcery! And...and I'm still getting use to trying to force read it so I can read some passages to my church! And as long as I can endure being on holy grounds the more the lord is accepted as my personal savior. It'll take a lot of time and practice, but anything is possible with God. And it's not CRAP! It maybe be crap to thee but..but this is exactly the reason I feel as if it's all I have right now to rely on. Have about thy good day sister, instead of WASTING thy valuable, precious, irreplaceable time on me. And a blessed day to thee." She said before snatching away her book but carefully taking the page and putting it back where it was even though she could have repaired it easily. She pushed passed her, wrapping her bible back into her cloth.
-

Lilith's clone gave a nod. "Leave it to me and I shall find them both. My abilities to track an individual are well enough reliable. enough to make sure that we have a chance. By the by, may I have the name of thee?"
Enricho: (He listened to her every word, hooked completely on what she said, before he gave a light chuckle) If only humans thought the same way. Well, I fucked up, that's all there is to it. But, at least I will be able to fix this fuck up. Maybe it's too late to fix things with Ossiana, but I'll be damned if my only child is going to live in a future like the hell you witnessed. I'll make sure Macross pays for what she did!

Duncan: (He gave Lilith a salute, one hand over his forehead and another behind his back) the name is Sir Knight Duncan Crusso II, Leader of the Capital City Knights, m'lady. Of course, Duncan is fine
No, fuck Duncan x Lilith. Duncan x Lilith Clone XD over a year ago
"How do I control it? It has a mind of its own. I can't just be like 'hey, set God into flames'." He paused for a moment. "Wait... Can I?" He asked in curiosity.

Helga sighed relentlessly. "Wait." She muttered, grasping her wrist rather tightly. "Is this... What you really want? Because if it's what you desire and what makes you happy... then... okay. Forgive my rudeness about thine beliefs. And... I'm not wasting time on you, I was just worried that you were... dead." She gulped. "I'll gladly have a cup of tea and hear you go on and on about the Lord, but right now, I can't, okay? I need to... Have someone's back right now. We can catch up later." She nodded at her.
Ancient Ones: Afraid not, but we have a plan for how you can control it. I believe these artifacts ask for... deals

(COLA, do not fuck me out of this again like last time!)
XD How did I do it last time? over a year ago
당신 teleported Flynn and Franziska away right when Flynn accepted the deal over a year ago
Not yet, anyways xD over a year ago
Lilith froze for a long minute before looking her in the eyes, the blue of her own wavering. "Helga...that's the thing. When is later? When thou and Wiezen speak those words to another, what is later? Days? Weeks? Months? When it comes to me Helga..when is later? After one of us dies again?..Helga..sometimes we all don't have time for "later". Only the now..and then. Later isn't always promised to us all." She paused for a moment. "Thou should...thee should go." She said, giving a almost nonexistent smile. "Go have their back." She gave a polite nod, continuing on her way afterwards after pulling away from her grasp gently and making her way off hurriedly.

~

"Ah, the sound of thy surname is soothing to my ears. Crrrrusso~," The clone repeated the name with a bit of style, rolling her "r"s and putting a light emphasis on the 'o". the Capital City Knights hmm? Thou art the replacements for thy king and queen for the moment, yes?"

~

"WE'LL make sure she pays for what she did. And let me tell ya, a lot can change between the time of me at my age here and the younger unborn self. You've got plenty of time to make a change bucko, so don't go spending it all on one clock." Oa said, giving a smile.
Time to push Duncan x Lilith Clone REAL hard XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
tell me why they seem 더 많이 대포 than Wiezlga over a year ago
Because COLA doesn't play fair over a year ago
Bullshit XD over a year ago
"Deals? I already lost an fucking eye, what else does he want from me?!"

"--LANGUAGE!!!!" Celie interrupted, tugging on Flynn's ear.

The witch wanted to say more, but decided not to when Lilith left in a rush. She wanted to assign a date where they could go taste all the chocolate in the country and different flavored ice creams. But she too knew it must've been an empty promise at a time like this. She sighed again, exiting the portal back to town. Helga contacted her clone who was already in Kalte Holle and ordered it to wait for her, the witch now quickening her pace in getting things done.
Duncan: (He tried his best not to chuckle at her response, finding it a little humorous, but had to remain professional) Eh, in a sense. I just lead what I can at the moment while we start to choose the next monarch. Knights, however, are not destined to be kings in this country. We swear to protect the king at all cost, we are protectors, not leaders

Enricho: (He gave her a determined nod and a smile) You're right about that, Oa

Nithloraul: Did someone say a deal. And I believe you can thank the Ancients for the missing eye, not me
[Meanwhile at the end Holpunt, the 2nd circle of Holle]

"Lemme go--what are you doing I can walk by myself!! You're bleeding, come on, let me help!" Weiss wiggled himself and squirmed under Wiezen's arm, trapped there against his will. "RRRAAAAA--" Wiezen's hand clapped over his mouth.

"NO! NO MORE OF THAT!" Wiezen snapped. "I am SICK, of hearing that damn word!" He clutched his side with his free hand. "And besides, I think I'm startin' to feel better already." He said. Though the way he drug his leg behind him a little said otherwise. "If I let you go then you're gonna run off again, and THAT will happen again and next thing you know, bam, my other foot's crushed! Now please just be quiet and cooperate, that's all that I'm asking for right now!"

Weiss fell silent, his struggling against Wiezen coming to an end. He could've tried using magic, but that alone wouldn't be close for what a divine form could do. He'd be caught again in mere seconds and right back where he was now. And then he spoke.

Wiezen grimaced some as he continued ahead and stopped once they were nearing a gigantic hole in the ice that seemed to lead straight down. There it was..right down there. The circle of disgust.

~

"Protectors of the king and queen?" Lilith questioned. "And what of the people? Surely they deserve at least a squire to protect them instead of soldiers that look less trained than even that alone. But say...what if say, a child prince was to return? Will anything change from how this country was ruled previously?"

~

Oa nodded herself, her determination raising even higher than it had been before as she thought about fixing both what would be her present in the future.
Duncan: We do what we can to protect those in power and the citizens who follow that power. We're limited, but we try our best (Once Lilith mentioned a child of royalty, he gave it some thought, before he let out a chuckle) That would indeed be a miracle, but in these times, I think it would only be a miracle. We could only hope for such a thing to happen

Enricho: (He made his way with Oa, and as they got closer to the Capital gates, he remembered something) Alright, so you said you had a plan to get us inside. Now would probably be a good time to discuss that plan
Helga rushed out of town and back into the forest where she was away from civilization itself. She inhaled deeply, imagining the same place she teleported herself and Wiezen earlier. And when she opened her eyes, the beautiful landscape that was once there was replaced with ugliness and horror. Nonetheless, she stood in front of the gates like her clone did mere minutes ago. Helga inhaled a deep breath, her red eyes draining the slightest to be mixed with more green now. Her charred claws returned to normal hands, and knowing her sister was alright... kinda... calmed her emotions. With no hesitation whatsoever, she entered the gates once again, following the same path she did earlier as a small light that twinkled from her finger guided her through the fleshly tunnels.

She ran so fast past the tunnels that the flesh basically became steak with the hints of fire Helga left here and there. She cursed to herself slightly, feeling pointed teeth jab her feet every now and then. Once she came to view with her clone, she sucked her back in her body and didn't slow down to do. What she decided to do was not even see the horrors that surrounded her since she was going so fast. The only times her pace slowed were at intersections, but with vague scents of her family, she easily made the right choices and continued on her way.

First circle... Complete. She told herself, bracing herself for the second one where her family currently was.

Flynn let out a long, dreaded sigh. "What. Do. You. Want? I literally have nothing to offer you."
Nithloraul: You say that, but you have something I truly want. Your body. I require a host body, and now that I look at where your eye was, I think I have a pretty good place to call me own home. And don't worry, I won't stay forever. Just until God and all of his cronies are dead, dead, dead! So, what do you say, Flynn? I know you don't like me, for whatever reason, and I don't like you, for a multitude of them, but we can set our differences aside if it means making a better country, don't you agree?

(He walked down to the cellar of the Capital Building, a place that was only used for some storage, and was rarely entered, even by guards. With no entryway in aside from the door at the top of the stairs, it did not need to be guarded for intruders, and the biggest issue were a few mice. Cian stepped down the stairs, his hands behind his back, and his eyes forward, as he could hear heavy breathing from down the steps. He couldn't help but grin as he got closer and closer to the final step, a sight of a strange, red, thick liquid, like blood, dripping from the ceiling and onto the ground floor. Once Cian took his final step, he looked up to see, hanging from the ceiling, was a mass of eyeballs and flesh, staring down from the ceiling and looking down at Cian. The creature, though limbless and practically incapable of movement, festered at the sight of Cian, a low growl bubbling from the creature as it stared down at Cian. From the center, a large mouth, with rows of jagged and broken teeth, opened slowly, as more of the thick, red liquid spilled out from it, this time, a human arm falling next to it, having practically been almost digested, with flesh slightly melted off of it, as it was covered in both blood and stomach acid from the creature. The creature remained in it's spot, it's mouth slowly opening and closing, it's eyes blinking, one at a time, and it's light breathing being its only movements. Cian looked at the creature with a massive grin)
Cian: You sense it, don't you, Lord S'yigotha? The coming war. Be it the humans and the Onis or humans and their religious practices, it does not matter. I had a feeling that bastard knight Duncan would be too stubborn to keep this war from happening. But you can create your own war if enough people are scared. Lords Dhothist, Haulzot, and Zaath have already awoken. We just need to awaken Lords Kilorthath, Nucatath and Ral-Soth, and we can bring God to this world
(The S'yigotha began to gurgle once again, this time in a more pleased tone than before)
Cian: Do not worry, I may be human, but God's will of true freedom rushes through my veins. Anyone who wishes to stop me will not last long. That damned night in the Oni Kingdom learned that lesson rather quickly. And, S'yigotha, if anyone does come here, you know well what to do
(The S'yigotha gave another gurgling growl, as now, a spiked tongue hanged from it's maw, dangling like a piece of rope. Cian gave The S'yigotha another nod, as he returned to the upper floor, leaving the creature to its solitary peace)

(IMAGE OF THE S'YIGOTHA)
 Nithloraul: 당신 say that, but 당신 have something I truly want. Your body. I require a host body, and
(And because I forgot at the time, here is the picture of THE DHOTHIST, minus the crystal around it)
 (And because I forgot at the time, here is the picture of THE DHOTHIST, minus the crystal around it)
Weiss drew back just a little when he peered down into the hole from where he was being held, his stomach bubbling some in discomfort the longer he stared down into the awaiting pit.

Wiezen was silent the entire time. He looked at Weiss, and a sort of frown came to his face as he looked away, his eyes diverting to the ground. "Helga...if you can hear me, I'm still in one piece...sort of. But I'm gonna keep ahead, just wanted to let you know before we enter the third circle. Telepathy isn't worth much down there. Watch out for the shadows that ease under the ice, they're dangerous. And hey..I love you."
He looked to Weiss again. "We're going ahead."

Weiss looked up at Wiezen. "Really?! Uh...I mean..we can wait..at least until you finish heali--"

"No. This friend of yours is waiting on you right?" Wiezen interrupted, mustering a sort of smile. "I'll be fine." He peered down into the crater of a tunnel/hole before he jumped inside, immediately going into a slide through sharp twists and swirling pathways.

~

"Oh yeah, about that! We're gonna need to get a little closer to the capital before I can show ya. Once we use what I have in mind, we're not gonna have much time to just be standing around." Oa answered. "ONWARDS WE GO, mush!"

~

Lilith's clone furrowed her brows in interest at the answer that she received. "A miracle hm?" She gave a smile to Duncan. "I believe miracles exist. By the by, it has been wonderful lending my assistance, but I must be on my way. There is a lot of work to be done, and little time to have it be."
Where's Lilith!? Where's Duncan's precious waifu XD over a year ago
xD Late over a year ago
Enricho: Alright, alright, I'm mushing (He followed behind her, the gates getting closer and closer)

Duncan: Wait, you're leaving already? I mean, we need help in finding our targets, such as the armored figure that attacked the kingdom and the hunter! I won't force you to stay, but we need all the help we can get at the moment
Lilith's clone tipped her head to the side slightly, strands of radiant green following along and draping across her shoulder some. "But of course, I do plan to assist thee. In fact, if plan to be included in changing the path that Edrain has been plummeted into. But I can do neither while I'm--"

"Li! There thou are!" Lilith in her more human skin approached them. "I've been searching for thee everywhere!"

"M-Mistress?! WHERE HAVE YOU BE--"

"We can discuss that matter at a different time, though I'll assure thee that thou will find every answer needed in order." Lilith's attention turned to Duncan, wavy curls of ginger bouncing softly as she hugged her wrapped book against her chest gently. She blinked, her light blue eerie eyes staring at him in curiosity. "And who might thou be?"

The clone stared at Lilith, brows knitting together closely in confusion. Mistress Lilithann? This was...not right to her. The way she spoke made it seem as if she truly didn't know who this man was. She was usually prone to knowing everything that she did, she was the original after all.
Duncan: (He looked at Lilith in complete confusion, before slowly getting into his knight salute again) T-The name is Sir Duncan Crusso II, m-m'lady
"Sir Duncan Crusso...hm...I like the sound of thy surname. It reminds me of croissant...Crrrroissant." Lilith snickered to herself in a well enough delighted manner. "A knight, I suppose? Well, I hope that I haven't interrupted anything of importance."

The clone was silent, staring at the woman before her. Her mistress. Why was she acting so strangely? Even her appearance was one that she herself wouldn't have expected...and she was her clone! "O-of course not! But I do believe there is something important that we must discuss."

"Oh?" Lilith turned to her clone. "Over some tea then. But as of now, I have a few things to pick up for prayer, I'll be back with thee in a short moments notice."

"PRAYER!?" The clone was taken aback, but quickly recomposed herself. "My apologies...I didn't take thee for the type to indulge in...religion."
Why does she have such an affinity with his last name XD over a year ago
Duncan: (He allowed them to speak amongst each other, since he thought they knew each other, but was still taken aback by their appearances, since they looked identical)
Okay, 당신 guys, I'm heading out for a while. I'll be back in..................... Don't flood the RP while I'm gone! over a year ago
Psh, since when have we ever flooded the RP? over a year ago
“I’m not. But a connection with God is a connection indeed!” Lilith smiled politely. “I’ll see thee in a small while, I have only a little to gather and then we’ll be free to consult.” But then her eyes went to the Oni that sat a meter or four away from them. Her eyes seemed to give off faint glow of puzzlement and recognition for a split second. “Carry on then.” She said suddenly, and started on her way.

The clone was silent, blinking in disbelief. “Lilith....ann?” Another layer of confusion placed itself onto her expression as she watched Lilith make her way off from them, and in the same instance, she remembered exactly who the Oni woman was. But what her mistress had thought the moment she knew so, she knew not.
(WHY IS EVERYONE ACTIVE WHEN IM NOT)

"Wait... wait, wait, wait... You? Using MY body as a host? Yeaaaaaaahhh, I don't think so. I'm not going to be responsible for whatever trickery you plan on doing while using my body. You as an artifact alone can do enough, can't you?" Flynn questioned.

Helga had pause her running when she had Wiezen's voice in her mind. She could sense he was injured already, but at least he was alive. Deep down she wished that Weiss had never thought about Wiezen's hut when they were teleporting. [i]"H-Hey! W-Wait! I'll be there in a few-" But before she could finish, their connection severed. Helga sighed. "...I love you more..." She said out loud this time, her ears drooping some. The witch scraped off the sharp bones stuck in her feet before she went on to the second circle, her feet adjusting to the frozen ground easily.
...................................................XD over a year ago
Now 당신 know how it felt when I was in high school over a year ago
Ancient Ones: Flynn, if he is offering to help, then it's best to take it. And if it tries anything, it will be immediately destroyed

Duncan:(His eyes fell on Li and he looked at her with some confusion) are you alright, m'lady

(I am not back yet. Just using my phone )
Wiezen slid down through the tunnel, his eyes narrowing. The shifting of the ice caught his attention. His eyes widened, his head and torso shifting to the left as a lance of ice crafted from the ground at alarming speeds, the plunge at his eyes being evaded.

Weiss drew in a sharp gasp, finding himself in mid air, catching only glances on the sprouting glacial spikes that blossomed from all directions towards he and Wiezen like a trap. Instinct kicked in at the realization that he was falling back down towards the impaling sickles. He tried to use his magic to create wings, but it back fired and only created a brief spark of magic shards. But then he felt a hand catch him by the back of his shirt.

Wiezen gave a scowl out of sheer annoyance as he was made to maneuver out of the way once more as soon as he had gotten a secure hold on Weiss.

More jagged ice cave in around them, and this time Weiss countered with a sphere of fire packed with unstable magic, the orb of flames surprisingly being overtaken by the ice before they exploded. Shards of the environment cut through the air like darts. Wiezen summoned a barrier around them to deflect the aftermath, though it was cracked easily than it should have been. But it did serve its purpose. T
The tunnel around them began to constrict in the motion that a throat would, the spines of eyes sweeping in with each motion. With their combined efforts, Weiss and Wiezen both managed to escape what would have been their demise.

~

The clone blinked before shaking her head, her mind coming back into focusing on Duncan. She bit her lip slightly before looking at him. "Y-yes, of course. I hope that I won't sound too rude, but if thou'd excuse me," She was going to start off toward Lilith, but decided that it was best not to. Not now. So instead, she decided to head in the opposite direction to quickly gather a few items that she needed while she could.
Duncan: Oh, o-of course, madam (His eyes were locked onto her as she walked away)

Enricho: (He stood in front of the gate with Oa, having managed to avoid the guards on top of the wall) Alright, we're here. Care to tell me your plan now, kid