windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Oa looked up at him just as she was helping herself into another soup spoon full of stew. She came to a stop for half a second before giving grin. "All a part of the plan. Couldn't kill'em, so acting like I would to scare'em off worked pretty damn well if I'd say so myself. Now let's get this here gate open so we can scram." She said while standing up with the entire pot and walking over to the gateway. Her stinger slithered from under her coat, her extra arms pulling back through their sleeves before the gateway began to activate once her presence was known. Meanwhile, she scooped spoonful after spoonful from the pot, pausing for a moment to take a chomp out of iron that the pot itself was composed of.

~

Lilith's clone greeted a few of the forest animals that were simply passing through the trees, and she stopped momentarily to wave at a deer that had decided to follow along side her from the other side of the trees. And then she noticed that more of them were heading in the same direction as she. Her brows furrowed in worry as she watched, still unable to contact her mistress oddly enough. She began to move with more of a haste passed the trees and stones, nature emerald eyes fixated on the many deer that traveled in the direction that she was.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Alright, I sure hope that this gateway takes us to the Capital. The sooner we get done, the be- (He stopped once he saw her bit into the pot) Are you sure you should be doing that? Or is this another race thing?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn made his way down the hill and soon disappeared from their sight. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked at the lights hung from each house. She could smell the stew someone was cooking early morning to sell. But, he was too tired and decided to return home, double locking the door this time.

Helga's pace went from skipping to jogging to sprinting fast. She didn't have time to even greet the animals that surrounded her. She outran the deer and the squirrels, leaving them all in the dust. Her eyes caught hold of a woman, them glistening in disbelief. But, she realized it was just Lilith's clone. She groaned again, this time passing the clone with her quick speed.
(As Flynn turned around from locking the door, Franziska was right behind him, her face just inches from him, as she looked him in the eyes)
Franziska: So, Flynn, who were those people that Ophelia was telling me about? They sound pretty mean
The clone again ignored Helga, a light panic coming over it as a distress call met her internal ears. She went from a haste walk and into a spring, forking off from where Helga had gone before she leaned onto balls of her feet and into a dash, a mound of grass and dirt kicking up behind her as she blitzed through the trees. "Mistress! Mistress!?" She called out, her irises grew wider as she started to channel magic into her feet.

~

Oa looked at him, then at the pot and then back to him. Then at the pot again, and finally, her eyes rested on him. "It tends to become a favorite when we're carrying. Ossiana said that it's our craving. Which means that you probably haven't caught her eating any yet...which is..kinda surprising, actually. I don't even know why it tastes so damn good either, but it's good for our skin though." She said with a shrug, eating more from the pot before eating more OF the pot. She paused for a moment and looked at the pot again before looking back to him and speaking with a full mouth. "Whan shome?"
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: Eating iron is a craving? Jeez, are there other things about your race I don't know about? And no thank you, iron isn't exactly digestible for humans
Jade_23 commented…
their race are petty and salty too over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No, Jade! No it doesn't! XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD No comment. over a year ago
"Mom?!" Helga shrieked, not even needing anything to quicken her pace. The worry on her face was enough to boost her legs. But when she heard Lilith's clone shout for her mistress, she paused. Lilith? What was wrong with Lilith?! Why didn't her own clone know where she was?! She was about to go separate ways to find her mother, but when she knew Lilith was possibly hurt, she stopped and instead followed the clone, shouting after her sister this time. Because to her, her sister was the only person she considered family – more than her mom.

"What people?" Flynn tried lying at first, but his eye wavered the longer it kept contact with hers. He sighed. "They weren't mean. Ophelia's just dramatic." He rolled his eye. "They're criminals, yes, but they definitely don't act like them. They are just people in need, nothing to worry about." He said before removing the knife from his pocket and putting it back in a drawer.
Franziska: Oh, that's good. Well, it looks like morning is starting to come, so I think it's about time we start thinking of our next course of action. But I think I need a bath first before we do any hard thinking
"No, not that--of course you ain't gettin' any of my iron, that's somethin' I don't share!" Oa stated. "I was talkin' about what's inside. Ya need to eat ya know, not having food can take a helluva toll. But I dunno, are there other things you still don't know about us? Older you seems to know a lot. Or...you're just a lot dumber now then you are later." She shrugged again, snickering some.

~

"Mistress!? Mistress Lilithan where art thee!?" The clone now began to panic more to the point that she started to contact the other clones that Lilith had departed earlier on in the day to take care of some things. The one sunk under Helga's cabin floor sleeping just in case the children were in need when she wasn't there, the one that was out fishing by a pond in a different region of Edrain, the one that had set up a temporary flower shop just a few towns over. They all tried contacting their mistress, and they all failed. Something was wrong. She never left them out for too long, not more than even ten minutes. "We meet at the creek as soon as possible!"
The other clones agreed, setting aside whatever it was that they were doing and heading to the set rendezvous.
Well, except the one that was under the cabin floorboards at Helga's cabin, she remained sleeping, slowly gathering energy to store for use.
"Yeah, okay..." He yawned. "You go... Take a bath... And I'll uhh..." He stuttered as he made his way to the couch and collapsed. "I'll wait here... and nap a 'lil." He whispered before his talking turned into snores.

The trees in front of Lilith's clone and Helga seemed to split themselves to make way, as if guiding them to the person they were shouting for. The branches shifted to a certain direction, their leaves pointing to a path. Helga didn't hesitate to follow it, continuing to shout for Lilith in desperation. "Lilithaannnn! Lilithann Quartz!!!"
Enricho: Hell if I know. Maybe a little of both. And don't worry, I'm not really that hungry, but thanks for the offer

Franziska: (Giggles) Alright, rest easy, Flynn (She gave him a kiss on his forehead as she made her way to the bathroom)
Lilith's clone rushed through the splitting trees, soon joined by one of the other clones that made her way to her side from a small cloud of smoke. They gave one another a quick nod in greeting, having no time to do so any other way. Or rather, not wanting to waste time at all. The two clones were making there way towards where they said they would meet up. The closer she got, the more a smell began to tickle at her nostrils. That smell soon became a stench. The stench of something...then there was another distinct smell that they couldn't quite grasp just yet.

"Has any of thee had any good fortune with contacting the Mistress?"

"Negative."

"None at all!"

"I'm still attempting to do so with little luck, I'll continue trying."

"MISTRESS LILITHANN!" Soon, they were bursting into the clearing of the creek, the other clones appearing as well and coming from opposite directions. All of them coming to a dead stop as their eyes landed on the crimson color that stained the grass and filled the hot water. Speechless, they all looked to one another across the area to see if any of them had an answer, any at all. None of them had a clue.

~

"Suit yourself!" Oa began to tilt the pot, discarding the spoon as she started to devour the contents of the iron cylinder until there was nothing left while the gateway continued through the process of opening. But she proceeded to take chomps out of the pot afterwards, and when that was gone, she let out a long sigh of satisfaction. "AAaaaah! That hit the spot!" She hiccuped and a burp followed afterwards.
Jade_23 commented…
pssstt, what is up with lilith's sudden desire to, i don't know, FUCKING DIE? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
that's helga's thing over a year ago
Enricho: (As he began to search through the belongings of the travellers, his attention was caught on something shining in the morning sun) Now this, I will gladly accept (He grabbed hold of what turned out to be a twelve ounce bottle of liquor. Without hesitation, he pulled the cork off the top of it and took a sip of the liquor, followed by a quiet gulp and a light sigh of satisfaction)
"She's not dead." Helga spoke rather calmly, though her eyes were wide open as she stared at the crimson scattered everywhere. "B-Because if she was, you all wouldn't be here." She gritted her teeth a little, digging her nails into her palms. She had to return to Kalte Holle ASAP, but now with this thrown at her, she couldn't. Her left eye twitched before she squatted down by the creek, an aura glowing in her hands and syncing with the crimson water. She grunted a little before she finally rose, forcing the water to rise as well from the hole it was contained in. Her arms shook a little from the weight she carried, but kept it strong until every last drop was out. When she found that the water was empty with only fish and other insects, she decided to look at the emptiness below from the pond.

Flynn snuggled into the soft pillow from the couch, recognizing the days as a child where his sisters would kick him out of his own room when they had friends over and he was forced to sleep on the couch. A loud snore emerged from his lips, his sleep deepening further.
Oa looked over to Enricho, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of the bottle that he sipped from. "Hey, save some for me will ya? Can't really drink anything right now. Iron and liquor don't go too well together in my stomach."

~

Three of the four of Lilith's clones jumped down into the empty pond immediately, one of them using their magic to help Helga with the blood filled water until it was launched aside completely before the fourth clone joined the others. They even began to dig through the dirt some before they all climbed out, knowing now that they would find nothing below. Their eyes scanned the area before one of the clones yelped in pain suddenly began to cough, her hand going to her chest as the skin there began to sizzle like it had come into contact with pure salt.
The first clone's eyes widened, as did the other three's as they placed their hands on the fourth to negate the burning and hold it at bay. "Wh-what sorcery is this?!"
The second clone observed the burning, eyes moving quickly over the darkening burn. "Salt? Holy oil?! I-It's both! Mistress is being attacked!"
The fourth grimaced at the burn across her chest. "Then we must find her, now!" She furrowed her brow, her eyes looking to the burn again. "Strange...it doesn't..it doesn't burn anymore.."
The third clone got their attention as she sniffed at the air. "Doth thee all smell that?" She stood up straight and looked around, taking another sniff. "Burning..something is burning!"
"There!" The first clone pointed towards the dark smoke that rose from the town. They all looked at one another before heading going on their way in a frantic haste.
Enricho: (He stored the bottle into his pouch, and as Oa noticed it, he couldn't help but grin. Once she finished, he shrugged) I don't know. You are still a kid, and alcohol is pretty strong for someone like you! Your size alone would just guarantee you'd get drunk in a few sips
Helga's beautiful facial features became steely and unforgiving when they found nothing in the empty pond. Then the spark of life was no longer visible from her green eyes and her pupil shrunk to the size of a pin once she witnessed the sizzling of one of her sister's clones.

"Mistress is being attacked!"

The unbearable dark haze of fury settled in her heart and soul at these words.

Large black clouds came to view in the sky and snuffed out the light of the sun, leaving the forest and even Edrain itself in complete darkness. Moments later, a myriad of lightning bolts sliced through the dark skies along with a loud rumble and thunder. The ground beneath Helga and the clones shook violently, followed with trees falling here and there.

Then an extremely loud, bone chilling scream ripped wide open from the young nymph's chest – filled with sorrow and untamed rage. Rage she kept sealed because of Weiss and now Lilith. It was a scream that could be heard in every corner of the forest and even the town where the smoke was coming from, a scream that echoed over the landscape for a couple of seconds before dying out. In sync with the terrifying scream, the heavy water Helga refused to drop turned into a giant, sharp ball of frigid ice. It reflected how she felt: cold. She released a battle cry as she raised the chunk of ice even higher and threw it carelessly in front of her. The bundle of ice was sent flying far, crushing everything it came in contact with. Sharp icicles emerged from Helga's body and was sent flying everywhere, impaling trees and nearby animals. Her whole body trembled vehemently. It was suffering a series of emotion. Icicles being sent out from sadness, fire balls of anger, wind whiffs of disbelief, etc. Her emerald eyes were no more, and instead was replaced with a scarlet color that mixed with green. The witch breathed deeply, staring at the clones that ran to town. And when she saw the smoke that emerged from there, her eye twitched. And then she ran. She ran so fast, fire was created from each step she took. Her running outbeat all of Lilith's clone. And she didn't stop there. Her pace only increased until her body was no longer visible, and was replaced instead by some kind of bolt that defied velocity itself. She was already long gone from the forest and was now in town.
Does everyone in this RP get a Berserk moment? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, blame COLA, he started it over a year ago
Blame Wind just because and blame Jade for following it up XD over a year ago
I'll gladly take the blame for making characters Berserk characters XD over a year ago
Lilith's clones had disappeared the moment Helga had passed them, appearing in town where they all had agreed to start their search, their antlers hidden from sight. They wore big circular hats over their heads as well. The first clone broke away from the other three and went towards where she had seen the smoke. All of the smoke that she saw only seemed to be coming from one source. Nothing seemed to be on fire from what she saw, and the worst she could think of was a witch burning. But when she got there to the center of the town, she came to a stop as she came across...a portal? A portal in which the thick smoke drifted from. Without second thought, she covered her nose and mouth and went through, the portal wavering in a rippling fashion.
She came out on the other side, finding herself coming across the capital where an enormous mushroom cloud of more of the smoke infused with heating ashes loomed over and spread across the vicinity for miles. The temperature there was increasing. The scent of something burning was stronger there without a doubt. She could see that there were people that looked to be...leaving. Or trying to. But there was something surrounding the capital that prevented anything from exiting, an unknown aura that only strengthened the longer it remained. She noticed that it was actually...extending? Stretching?
She wondered at first why the humans wouldn't just go through the portal, until she realized that they all seemed to be bound somehow.
The ground cracked and trembled beneath her feet, and her attention shifted back to where the smoke was coming from, squinting when she saw the shadowy outline of something...large. Enormous, something that towered over the entire capital with no difficulty at all. And whatever it was...it was still growing.
She didn't know whether or not her Mistress had something to do with this, but while she started making her way towards the capital's center, she had already made up her mind that she was going to find out.

~

"Oh ha-ha, just because you're old doesn't mean I'm too young to drink! I'm a grown woman from cryin' out loud! And you're only like, what, two inches taller than me!? Oooo, I swear I'd drink circles around you right about now!"
Jade_23 commented…
YEAH THANKS FOR LEAVING HELGA BEHIND over a year ago
Point is, Jade, 당신 have nothing to worry about, at least with Macross. Unless COLA wants to have a fucking race to see "Who can ruin Wiezelga first" over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
BECAUSE HIS PARENTS WERE BIGGER DICKS THAN HIM over a year ago
Enricho: For the last time, I am in my twenties! And I'm sure you could drink better than I could. I'd gladly challenge you, but we have a job to do, after all. Maybe in a few decades I'll challenge you (He gave a slight chuckle as he waited for the gate open)
Oa growled slightly. "Challenge accepted then!....In a few decades." Her head turned at the sound of the gateway unlocking, a moss covered stairway rising from the ground along with the platform.
Enricho: Fine with me. I've got at least twenty one years to practice. Looks like you're at a disadvantage, kiddo (He turned to see the gateway opening) Took this thing long enough. Shall we get a move on?
When Helga finally came to a halt, small lines of electricity coiled around her body here and there before disappearing. She looked back to see the dark path of fire she left in order to arrive as soon as possible. A blotch of green had already appeared on her back as wicked thoughts went through her head about what she was going to do to whoever was hurting her sister.

She had already searched the entire town in just a few seconds with her speed, leaving her to now search the center of the town. And when her mixed eyes came in contact with the portal and the smoke that came out of it, she cursed to herself. Her voice was a deep, raspy one instead of her previous which was sweet and enthralling. "Is this some kind of joke?" She growled to herself, her eyes scanning her surroundings. If this portal was dangerous, it shouldn't be in the center of town. So instead... She adjusted it. The witch's hands glowed a bright purple as it clutched the sides of the portal, grunting as it burned her. Her body trembled as she emitted her power into the portal to claim a part of it, and when she did so, the portal lifted with her. She immediately moved it to a different area, away from the people and their homes. She stared down at the open wounds of her hands, ignoring them before staring straight ahead and jumping into it with no hesitation.

Meanwhile, back where Helga had first appeared, a very tall figure hidden by a large, black cloak followed the path the angered witch left. She seemed to... heal the ground and return it to its natural state, growing flowers here and there. The trees and animals back in the forest were back to normal as well, and the pond was refilled with fresh water and the same fish stuck in the chunk of ice.
Lilith's clone had began to sweat some the further she went towards the smoke, the rising temperature resting around the area causing her to huff some before she decided that she could take her magic from under its restraints. Only to find that she wasn't going to be able to do so for two reasons. The first was that she would need to merge with the other clones first. And the second reason was because she would have to have permission from the Mistress, whom she couldn't get in contact with at all. So instead, she conjured a light barrier and pushed forward. The closer she got to the source, the more the smoke began to shift from its tar black and into a molten black and orange that signified it's rising temperature. When she reached the center, she came to a stop at the sight of the figure that sat on the ground, legs crossed eyes closed in what seemed to be a state of meditation and a blade stabbed in the ground in front of her, a cloak of smoke resting around her shoulders and over some of her body while pooling out onto the ground.
And behind the woman, it was like a mountainous bonfire burning, releasing more of the smoke and ash off into the sky. The ground around her was being charred beyond belief, becoming scorched with pitch black and cracks of a deep orange.
She made an attempt at reading the woman's aura, and was forced to take a few steps back, grasping her head at the level of murderous intent that she felt coming from her. But there was more...she felt..familiar with this woman, but the thoughts that ran through her mind at the moment made it hard for her to remember why.
However, as she approached the woman, she was forced to a stop as a deep, loud groan came from the smoke behind the Oni, echoing hundreds of times over and causing her to cover her ears, the atmosphere quaking harshly and causing some of the buildings to crumble.

~

"Oh yeah? Well I can eat iron, do ya really think that I'll have a problem holding my liquor?" Oa smirked some, turning back to the gateway. "Wait, what the..." She watched as the vortex that opened with the gateway grew into existence, but only expanded into the size of a coin before disappearing. "Huh?...HUH!?"

There was nothing that happened for a few seconds, that is, until the vortex expanded to a size larger than it ever had, larger than it was supposed to, it's sudden return releasing a pulse that knocked them both clean off of their feet. It started wavering unstably before its spinning came to a halt, and slowly it started to spin in a counterclockwise motion, pulling them towards it like a gravitational pull.
Jade_23 commented…
uuuugggggghhhhhhhh, oooniissssssss over a year ago
So is all this shit that is happening in the present 또는 in some 랜덤 time period, since time travel is 대포 in this world? over a year ago
XD It's aaallll in the present Wind, aaalll in the present over a year ago
That's all I needed over a year ago
Enricho: Shit (He tried his best to keep from getting sucked in, using his hands to grab hold of a tree that was rooted in the ground) Tell me this is supposed to happen and that everything is fine!
Once through the other side, Helga obviously following the source of the smoke. And she didn't care how much she inhaled, because at this point, smoke was emerging from her as well. Literally. She didn't need a forcefield to block the smoke out, because the rage in her body was sucking it in. Her feet sizzled the closer she got to the source, but she didn't care about that either. The first person she came to view with was her sister's clone, in which she immediately pulled a little back and stuck a forcefield on her instead. The smoke that emerged behind the oni was only consumed by Helga's nostrils, no matter the gran quantities that floated through. "₩ⱧɆⱤɆ... ł₴ ₥Ɏ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ?" She spat rather harshly, her voice now deeply and more intimidating.
Cian: (He stood from the Capital's tower, as guards rushed around, trying to calm the situation. He gave a satisfying sigh, as he walked down the hall, guards rushing by him quickly as he walked down the hall calmly)
Duncan: (He marched towards Cian, as he stood in front of him)
Cian: Ah, Sir Duncan, how are the civilians
Duncan: They are all in the lower chambers. Cian, I don't know what is going on, but you can't keep egging the citizens on like this
Cian: Duncan, if we don't strike fear into the citizens, they will never learn. But I understand. Don't you worry, I will ease the citizens fears at once (He made his way passed Duncan, heading to the lower chambers)
Duncan: (He stared at Cian as he made his way out of the room, staring at him intently) Cian, just what are you planning? (He was taken out of his thought as he made his way back outside the building and outside, ready for the worst alongside his soldiers)
Oa had hit the ground hard enough to have the air knocked out of her for a few seconds, but still managed to find something to grab on to. All of her hands dug into the nearest tree. "NO DAMN IT, THIS AIN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN AND NOTHING IS FINE!"

~

The smoke that Helga inhaled only seemed to be a layer, for more clouded the area at an alarming rate. There was another long groan that came from within it, but this time a loud growl came afterwards, the atmosphere of the capital quaking again.
As soon as the growl came to an end, Bonnus's eyes opened slowly. "Out of every hunter..every monster..every mage..witch and warlock, knight and barbarian..the humans send the likes of thee?" The boiling scarlet irises within her eyes met with Helga's. She spoke calmly, but every word had it's own edge to it. "I don't care, about this sister of thy's. And I don't care, why thou're here. Thou've come to the wrong place. And unless either of thee know of the whereabouts of the individuals that I search for, I suggest thou die off...and leave me be." Her voice shifted into a growling rasp at the end of her words, but her expression remained the same. Enraged, but calm. Cold.

Lilith's clone stared at the Oni woman, staring at her for another long moment as she read her aura, this time more prepared for the wave of sheer rage and vengeance that she sensed. But she found herself starting to search...to search for what was beneath it. What had been buried so far beneath this seething ire that she sensed? It was intense enough to cause a burn mark to appear on her forehead, and she winced some, attempting to look further.
Enricho: Oh, well that's just perfect! Can anything go right today! (He already could feel his hands starting to slip and he grabbed hold of the tree harder) Any ideas on what we should do?

(The citizens were all gathered inside the lower chambers, talking amongst themselves about what was going on. Though they were terrified, they were still very much alive. They were silenced when Cian walked into their view and stood above the top steps to get their attention)
Cian: People of Edrain! I have an announcement to make! For years, we have been damned by the Ancient Ones! We have been burdened by their laws and we have been tearing at each other's throats for years. If you are a member of the Ancient Ones, leave this place at once! This is not the refuge you seek! I assure you, this is the only mercy I can give you all!
(Some of the followers of the Ancient Ones, almost offended, didn't even hesitate when they stepped out of the building. Though some were known followers, they remained in secrecy, either out of fear of returning outside or sudden denial of their gods)

Duncan: (As he observed the flames in the sky, he started to feel a little worried about his decision to ignore Bonnus. He returned to his senses when he saw Ancient Followers walking out of the Capital Building, refusing to make any eye contact with Duncan. Unable to comprehend what Cian was up to, he turned to one of his soldiers) You, stay here and keep the citizens safe, and keep an eye on Cian. I must find the Oni and see what can be helped! If we can prevent this war at all costs, than by god, we will! (Without another word, he hurried into the city, looking for Bonnus inside the city)
Helga inhaled the last of smoke she would tolerate before she punched her fist in the air, sending the smoke flying in an opposite direction now. Her clutched fist remained shaking for a moment before her solemn eyes landed on Bonnus again. "₴ⱧɆ Ⱨ₳₴ ₱ⱤØ฿₳฿ⱠɎ ₣ł₦₳ⱠⱠɎ ⱠɆ₣₮ ₴ł₦₵Ɇ ɎØɄ ₳฿₳₦ĐØ₦ɆĐ ⱧɆⱤ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦₮łⱤɆ Đ₳Ɏ ₳₦Đ ⱠɆ₣₮ ⱧɆⱤ ₳ⱠØ₦Ɇ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ⱧɆⱤ ⱤɄ₥฿Ⱡł₦₲₴ ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮₴. ł ₴₱Ɇ₦₮ ₥ØⱤɆ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ⱧɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ⱧɆⱤ Ø₩₦ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ฿ⱤłĐɆ!" The witch answered plainly, her eyes narrowing. "₩Ɇ ₳ⱤɆ ฿Ø₮Ⱨ ł₴ ₴Ɇ₳Ɽ₵Ⱨ Ø₣ ₳ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦. ₳₦Đ ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ₳ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲ ɎØɄ ₭₦Ø₩ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ₴ⱧɆ ł₴." Her sharp teeth gritted against each other. Her irises now fully consumed with red. But then she smirked.

"ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ł₦₣ØⱤ₥₳₮łØ₦ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ⱧɆⱤ." She said suddenly, referring to Sonni.

Bonnus's eyes flickered a deeper scarlet at the mentioning of Sonni, her hand reaching to grasp the handle of her blade as she rose to her feet. Her calm demeanor, however, remained. "Thou...know nothing." She spoke, her voice burning the air with the embers that drifted from her lips. "Thou has nothing to offer me. Nothing but the same agitation and underachievement that thee brings to everyone else. And I, nothing to offer thee but the grace of my blade across thy throat."

Lilith's clone spoke now suddenly. "Conflict is not necessary."

"Then shut thy mouth and leave. This does not concern thee and thy." Bonnus's gaze shifted from them, and too the sky. "It's coming...sunrise is closing in." She rotated her neck stiffly, a loud crack and crunch becoming present as she shrugged shoulders forward.

~

"Nope, not a clue yet!" Oa answered casually, her tail wrapping around a tree. "None but hang the hell on!" She glanced behind them at the vortex before looking to Enricho. A half grin came to her face suddenly. "On second thought, do ya trust me?!"
"₥ł₲Ⱨ₮ ł ₩₳Ɽ₦ ɎØɄ, ł₣ ₮ⱧɆɆ ฿Ɽł₦₲₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ฿Ⱡ₳ĐɆ ₳₦Ɏ ₵ⱠØ₴ɆⱤ ł ₴Ⱨ₳ⱠⱠ ₥ɆⱠ₮ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ฿Ⱡ₳ĐɆ Ø₦₮Ø ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳₵Ɇ ₳₦Đ ₴₵₳Ɽ ₮ⱧɆɆ ⱧØ₩ ɎØɄ'VɆ ĐØ₦Ɇ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ ⱧɄ₴฿₳₦Đ."

Helga didn't seem to react to Bonnus grabbing her blade, because as soon as she'd lift it she would melt it by contact with it. She lifted a single finger and tore an opening with her nail, creating a small portal within a portal. But what she pulled out wasn't any sort of weapon. It was an umbrella, the same one Jr. tore which was now repaired. Helga tossed it carelessly to Bonnus's feet as more smoke emerged from her ears and nostrils.

"₴Ø ₮ⱧɆ₦, ₳ⱤɆ ₮ⱧØɄ ₳₩₳ⱤɆ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆɆ ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ɆĐ ₳ ₥ɄⱤĐɆⱤɆⱤ ł₦₮Ø ₮Ⱨł₦Ɇ ₭ł₦₲ĐØ₥? ₴ⱧɆ ₲ØɆ₴ ฿Ɏ ₮ⱧɆ ₦₳₥Ɇ ₥₳₵ⱤØ₴₴. ₮ⱧɆ ₴₳₥Ɇ ₥₳₵ⱤØ₴₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₭łⱠⱠɆĐ ĐØⱫɆ₦₴ ₣ⱤØ₥ ₮ⱧɆ ₭ł₦₲ĐØ₥. ₩ⱧØ Ⱨ₳Ɽ₥ɆĐ Ø₴₴ł₳₦₳. ₥₳Ɏ ł ₳₴₭, ₩ɆⱤɆ ɎØɄ ØⱤ ɎØɄⱤ ₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐ₴ ₳₩₳ⱤɆ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₴₮ɆⱤłØɄ₴ Đł₴₳₱₱Ɇ₳Ɽ₳₦₵Ɇ Ø₣ ⱧɆⱤ ₳₴ ₴ØØ₦ ₳₴ ₮Ⱨł₴... ₮Ɽ₳₲ł₵ ɆVɆ₦₮ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦ɆĐ?" Her head tilted calmly as she waited a response. "₳₦Đ ł ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮ Ø₦ł₴ ₩ɆⱤɆ ₴₥₳Ɽ₮."
Enricho: More than I would most people who beat me up on a first meeting, yeah! (He kept a hold of the tree, already feeling his grip loosening)

Duncan: (He turned the corner to find Bonnus and Helga, along with Lilith's clone. Surprised to see an Oni and a Witch in the same conversation, he was a little surprised, but decided to ignore it for now as he looked over at Bonnus) Oni, I must speak with you. I have a deal to make you!

Cian: (He looked over the remaining civilians, more than there were those that left, and he gave a massive grin) Perfect! Now listen, citizens of the Capital! We have been damned to this hell by those we saw as our saviors, as those who loved us like their own! But instead of protecting us, they punished us and went into hiding in their safe tower to the north! They forced us into this living nightmare for the sins of others! Some of us are innocent in their actions, but that didn't stop them from damming the rest of us! I say to you, as those who wish for a better future for us, for our children, and for their own kin, that the time for the humans to take over has come! The time for us to take back the country of Edrain for ourselves is upon us! What's say you all! Will you not join me in taking back the country for our own?
(The citizens nodded their heads and spoke amongst themselves, agreeing with what Cian was saying. They began to break out into a light cheer of agreement as Cian grinned)
Cian: Then, come to me, my children (He extended his arms, and as he did so, his veins began to turn a dark red, and wiggle within his skin. They soon emerged from his hands, disturbing and even scaring some of the citizens)
Cian: Shhhhh... Do not be alarmed! This is the power that was given to me by the true ruler! The ruler of a world for man! The only ruler that truly matters: God! If you truly wish for a better future, than please, stay, and accept the power of God inside you!
(Still disturbed, the people didn't move one bit. They stood still, and listened closely to Cian)
Cian: Perfect! I will grant you all the love of God, and remove the curse from you by the fallen gods, The Ancient Ones!
"฿Ɇ ₲Ø₦Ɇ." The witch hissed menacingly, lifting Duncan off his feet with ease and throwing him against a dumpster. "₳₦Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ₴₮Ɇ₱ ₳₦Đ ł'ⱠⱠ ฿ɄⱤ₦ ɎØɄ ₳ⱠłVɆ." She warned, her hands glowing out of control.
Duncan: (Despite being thrown, he stood up with ease and made his way back to them) Whatever you have to discuss, it must wait! We have more pressing matters at hand at the moment, Witch! We can't risk a war going on and I'm willing to do whatever I can to prevent it!
"And might I warn thee that if thy speaks of another tale to me again thy tongue will be left to dangle from the hole in thy arse. And if thee think that a scar is all I'll leave in a future, thee hath surely mistaken thyself with delusions." She shot back.
"Now, Macross..." Bonnus was silent for a moment. "Oh yes, Macross. Ossiana. The outsiders. Thee, Wiezen...the hunter, the alchemist, the psychopath. Thou were all there. And then...there is Edrain's..."princess". Now for the end of thy despicable attempt at deceit. There were traces...traces left behind from the death of Sonni. A death caused by...a weapon of "royalty". A weapon said to have been held by the so called king of this disgusting excuse of a kingdom. And from the mouth of the royal guard, the king and queen are deceased. All but two, remain of their bloodline." She began to chuckle until it rose slowly into a laugh. "I allow thee to participate in the culture my people and thou brought the death of her. All of thee, woven from the same cloth of lies and attempted deception, no better than the humans that dwell here. Woven from the cloth...that I will tear...burn..and destroy..at any and all costs." She stared at the witch. "Perhaps if I crushed the skull of the prince, then his older sibling will cast aside her cowardice ways and face me. The death of my people will not be forgiven. And the death of my bride...will not go without retaliation. War is afoot."

She stepped on the umbrella that had been tossed at her feet, and it burned to dust. "And I...will accept no survivors."
The smoke behind her shifted, and another loud growl shook the ground, becoming more and more agitated and fierce.

~

"Good! Then repeat after me!--" Oa suddenly removed her grip from the tree, the force in which the vortex had began to pull with yanking her back into where she disappeared.

Jade_23 commented…
can 당신 uh, stop making bonnus to ignorant and selfish? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
.....SHE HASN'T DONE IT RECENTLY BECAUSE SHE GREW UP, AND NO, HELGA IS NOT 더 많이 SELFISH 또는 IGNORANT. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
YOUR OPINION = INVALID over a year ago
Enricho: Oa! What are you-! (He gave an exhausted sigh) Yeah, definitely Ossiana's kid! (With some hesitation, he let go of the tree, allowing the vortex to pull him)

Duncan: (He started to feel a cold sweat break out as he tried to convince her) Oni, please, listen! I will make arrangements to send out a few guards to search for her! If they don't, then I will head out myself with a few of my most loyal men to go and look for her. If we do find her, will you put an end to this declaration of war?
"ɎØɄ ₵₳₦'₮ ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ ₥Ɇ. ɎØɄ ₴ⱧØɄⱠĐ₦'₮." She warned her, her eyes wandering to Duncan, then back to the Oni. "₮ⱧØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ₴Ø ฿Ⱡł₦ĐɆĐ ฿Ɏ Ɽ₳₲Ɇ ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ ₭₦Ø₩, ØⱤ Ɽ₳₮ⱧɆⱤ, ɎØɄ ₵₳₦ ₦Ø₮ ₳₵₵Ɇ₱₮ ₩ⱧØ ł₴ ₳₮ ₣₳ɄⱠ₮." She said, pointing at her as a response. "ɎØɄ ₦ɆVɆⱤ ₳₵₵Ɇ₱₮ ฿Ⱡ₳₥Ɇ ₦Ø₩ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₮Ⱨł₦₭ Ø₣ ł₮."

"ł₣ ɎØɄ ₵ⱧØØ₴Ɇ ₮Ø ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ ₥Ɏ ₴Ø₦, ₮ⱧɆ₦ ⱠɆ₮ ₥Ɇ ₮ɆⱠⱠ ɎØɄ ₦Ø₩: ł'ⱠⱠ ₥₳₭Ɇ ₴ɄⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₵₳₦ ₦ɆVɆⱤ ₴ɆɆ, ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ, ₩₳Ⱡ₭, ØⱤ ฿ⱤɆ₳₮ⱧɆ ₳₲₳ł₦. ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₳Ⱡ₵ⱧɆ₥ł₴₮ Ⱨ₳Đ ₦Ø₮Ⱨł₦₲ ₮Ø ĐØ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ł₮. ł₣ ₳₦Ɏ₮Ⱨł₦₲, ⱧɆ ₴Ʉ₱₱ØⱤ₮ɆĐ ₴Ø₦₦ł ₥ØⱤɆ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ɎØɄ ɆVɆⱤ ĐłĐ. ₮ⱧØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ł₦ ĐɆ₦ł₳Ⱡ Ø₣ ⱫɆ₳Ⱡł₳'₴ ⱠØVɆ ₣ØⱤ ɎØɄ. ł₦ ĐɆ₦ł₳Ⱡ Ø₣ ₴Ø₦₦ł. ł₦ ĐɆ₦ł₳Ⱡ Ø₣ ₳₦Ɏ ØⱤ₲₳₦ł₴₥ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ Ⱨ₳₴ ₴ⱧØ₩ɆĐ ₴Ⱡł₲Ⱨ₮ ₳₣₣Ɇ₵₮łØ₦ ₮Ø₩₳ⱤĐ ɎØɄ. ₳₦Đ ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ₮ⱧØɄ ₵Ø₦₮₳ł₦₴ ł₮ ł₦, ₮ⱧØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ₴₮Ʉ₱łĐ ₮Ø ฿ɆⱠłɆVɆ ₳ "ⱤØɎ₳Ⱡ" ₩Ɇ₳₱Ø₦ ฿ɄⱤ₦ɆĐ ₴Ø₦₦ł ₳ⱠłVɆ. ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵. ₥₳₲ł₵ Ʉ₴ɆⱤ₴ ₩ɆⱤɆ ฿₳₦₦ɆĐ ₣ⱤØ₥ ₮ⱧɆ ₭ł₦₲ ł₣ ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ ⱤɆ₵₳ⱠⱠ, ₮ⱧɆⱤɆ₣ØⱤɆ ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ₳łĐ Ⱨł₴ ₲ⱤɆɆĐɎ ĐɆ₴łⱤɆ₴. ł₣ ɎØɄ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ ₱ɄⱠⱠ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ ØɄ₮ ɎØɄⱤ ₳Ɽ₴Ɇ, ł₮ ₩₳₴ ₥₳₵ⱤØ₴₴. ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ₴Ɇ₳Ɽ₵Ⱨł₦₲ ₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧɆ ₩ⱤØ₦₲ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦. ₩ⱧØɆVɆⱤ ₱Ⱡ₳₦₮ɆĐ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₩Ɇ₳₱Ø₦ ₩₳₴ ₮ⱤɎł₦₲ ₮Ø ₵ØVɆⱤ Ʉ₱ ₮ⱧɆ ₴₵Ɇ₦Ɇ. ₱Ʉ₮ ØɄⱤ Đł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₵Ɇ₴ ₳₴łĐɆ ₣ØⱤ ₳ ₥Ø₥Ɇ₦₮. ₱ⱤɆ₮Ɇ₦Đ ₩Ɇ ĐØ₦'₮ ₭₦Ø₩ Ɇ₳₵Ⱨ Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ. ₮Ⱨł₦₭!" She yelled at the end, stomping her sizzling foot and creating a bunch of craters on the ground.
Oa was spit out on the other end of the vortex, managing to catch herself with her multiple arms before she would hit the ground too hard. The familiar heat from inside the gateway was apparent there. She eyed the perimeter carefully.

~

Bonnus stared at Duncan through nothing but intentions of slaughter. "I've given ample time. Numerous opportunities to reason quietly. But thee refused. And now I will tear apart this country in search of her myself to ensure that I have her head. But tell me, knight. Doth thou enjoy wasting my time? Why should I take this..."deal", this proposal of thys into consideration?"

But then her eyes wondered back to Helga, and she dismissed Duncan completely. "Thou bleeds the same words over....and over." She rotated her neck again. "And over....and OVER...and over..." She rotated her shoulders backwards. She rose her blade, and with a casual flick of her wrist, the buildings on either side of her blew away into rubble. "Every..single time...you tell someone it's their own fault. When everywhere you and your little posse goes there is nothing but death. And if you so choose to get in my way then I will end you just as I will this country. There was no covering of the scene. And that weapon has been nowhere else but the very lands beneath my feet." Steam began to rise from her eyes and horns again. "Denial, you say? Denial. That has to be the largest sack of feces that I've ever heard. There is no denial, just as there will be no mercy."
The smoke within the area suddenly all shot upwards at once, the sealing cage shattering as a piercing screech split the air, the smoke rocketing above the clouds, the rising sun returning to the capital.

The clone's eyes followed the town of smoke into the sky, watching as it disappeared above the clouds. A feeling of uneasiness settled in the pits of her stomach. Danger.

"In the end..you...are just like them." Bonnus's eyes looked to the sky, and slowly, a grin came to her face. "If I came into your home and slaughtered your children, you would be infuriated. If snapped Wiezen's neck under my feet, I'd be unforgivable. That kingdom is my home, and those people my children. But hypocrisy from you no longer surprises me."
(As Oa picked herself up off the ground, Enricho flew behind her and fell on top of her, groaning as he hit the ground)
Enricho: S-sorry. You okay?

Duncan: (He gulped a little before answering) Because people here do not deserve this, and I worry for the safety of them and my men. Lives do not need to be lost. And, I have a feeling I know about the Hunter involved. The one who you mentioned was there. We had a Hunter who betrayed the country, goes by the name Enricho. That man let numerous innocence die and let monsters break out into villages across the capital. I believe that he may be responsible, or at least, an accomplice to the person who attacked your kingdom

(One by one, the villagers could feel the veins of Cian enter through parts of their bodies. Through their mouths, ears, nostrils, and eyes, the blood red veins entered them all and a small bulge could be seen in his veins as he did so, as if to physically suck the curse out of the people. Or rather, inject them with something else. Once he was done, steam rose from his veins as they were returned to his body, and he looked at the people, some terrified at worst and uncomfortable at best. Cian only grinned to them)
Cian: Children... You are free. The leashes the Ancient One's have placed on you are now severed. You are people of God now. Free to do whatever you please. Yes, even murder. Murder is now something that you can do. But of course, we wouldn't murder anyone, no. A fellow man is sick and is going to die a painful death unless he is mercifully shot? A mad man breaks into your home and you must protect your family? A bastard kills your son and you believe that justice must be served? That is the will of God. Let the chains of the unfair laws of the Ancient Ones be cast aside. Let the freedom of God set you free, my children!
Time to break my own rules of the world building :D over a year ago
"ɎØɄ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø ₭łⱠⱠ ₥Ɇ? ₲Ø ₳ⱧɆ₳Đ. ɎØɄ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø ₭łⱠⱠ ɆVɆⱤɎ ₴ł₦₲ⱠɆ ⱠłVł₦₲ ₮Ⱨł₦₲ ł₦ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₱Ⱡ₳₦Ɇ₮? ฿Ɇ ₥Ɏ ₲ɄɆ₴₮. ฿Ʉ₮ ₩ⱧɆ₦ ɆVɆⱤɎ Ⱡ₳₴₮ ₦Ɇ₵₭ ł₴ ₴₦₳₱₱ɆĐ ₳₦Đ ɎØɄ ₴₮łⱠⱠ Ⱨ₳VɆ₦'₮ ₣ØɄ₦Đ ₴Ø₦₦ł ɎɆ₮, ₮ⱧØɄ ₩łⱠⱠ ⱤɆ₳ⱠłⱫɆ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₳ ₣ØØⱠ ɎØɄ ₩ɆⱤɆ. ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₳ ₣ØØⱠ ₮ⱧØɄ ₳ⱤɆ. ₩ⱧɆ₦ ɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ ฿Ʉ₮ ɎØɄⱤ₴ɆⱠ₣ ₮Ø ⱤØ₳₥ ₮ⱧɆ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ ł₦. ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ĐɆ₳₮Ⱨ ₳₦Đ ₣ɄⱤɎ ₳₦Đ ł₲₦ØⱤ₳₦₵Ɇ ł₴₦'₮ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø ฿Ɽł₦₲ ɎØɄⱤ ฿ⱤłĐɆ ฿₳₵₭. ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ₮Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₲Ø₮ ⱧɆⱤ ₥ł₴₴ł₦₲ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣łⱤ₴₮ ₱Ⱡ₳₵Ɇ. ₳₦Đ ₲łVł₦₲ ɎØɄⱤ ₱ɆØ₱ⱠɆ ₮Ⱨł₴ ⱤɆ₱Ʉ₮₳₮łØ₦, Ø₣ ₭łⱠⱠł₦₲ Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ₴ ₩ł₮ⱧØɄ₮ ₥ɆⱤ₵Ɏ ₩łⱠⱠ Ø₦ⱠɎ Ɇ₦Đ₳₦₲ɆⱤ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₥ØⱤɆ. ₴Ø, ₩ⱧØ ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ ł₴ ₮ⱧɆ ⱧɎ₱Ø₵Ɽł₮Ɇ ⱧɆⱤɆ, ฿Ø₦₦Ʉ₴? ₩ⱧØ ₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ ⱧɆⱠ₱ł₦₲? ł ₲₳VɆ ɎØɄ ₮ⱧɆ Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮ ł₦₣ØⱤ₥₳₮łØ₦. ฿Ʉ₮ ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ɎØɄ Đ₩ɆⱠⱠ Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₱₳₴₮ ₳₦Đ ₴ɆɆ ɆVɆⱤɎØ₦Ɇ ₳₴ ɎØɄⱤ Ɇ₦Ɇ₥Ɏ, ₮ł₥Ɇ ₩łⱠⱠ ⱤɄ₦ ØɄ₮. ł ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ ⱧØ₱Ɇ ɎØɄ ₣ł₦Đ ₴Ø₦₦ł, ł ĐØ. ₳₦Đ ⱠɆ₮'₴ ₴ɆɆ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴ ₴ⱧɆ ⱧØⱠĐ₴ ₮Ø₩₳ⱤĐ ɎØɄ Ø₦₵Ɇ ł₮'₴ JɄ₴₮ ⱧɆⱤ ₳₦Đ ɎØɄ ₳₲₳ł₦₴₮... ₦Ø Ø₦Ɇ. ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ɆVɆⱤɎØ₦Ɇ ł₴ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ĐɆ₳Đ." Helga spoke calmly and with truth behind every word. She looked at her dead in the eye before turning to the clone of her sister, entering the forcefield with her and grabbing her hand.

"Come on." Helga said, the depth and raspiness still present but not as much. "Let's go find my sister elsewhere. I've wasted my time talking to a wall." She paused, listening to Duncan's words and furrowed her brows. "That name you speak of, Enricho Morgan had nothing to do with the slaughter you imbecile. He's a better hunter than all your men combined. He sat next to me during the wedding. Therefore, your belief is invalid. And for you to disregard one of your men like that is baffling."
Thank 당신 Helga for sticking up for Enricho when Duncan mentioned how much of a piece of human garbage he was XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
COLA: nO cOMmEnT 😂👌💯🔥 over a year ago
She's the sex appeal. She could be better if she smiled again XD over a year ago
Bonnus's eyes narrowed towards Duncan. "Now thee decides to relay the useful information, out of fear. People here do not deserve this, is that what thou truly believe? If I were to ask thee who thou would deem deserving, then thee'd be the one to say no one. And that within itself would be false."

And then she spoke to Helga lazily, seeing her as more of a pathetic small nuisance if anything. "Sonni is dead. There is no "finding her". Your words hold nothing but the weight of a groveling bitch."
Her attention shifted back to Duncan. "As for you. I will find the hunter. And he will be the next to be crushed. However, I fear that it is much too late for you I'm afraid. It seems that he's already quite angry."

~

"Yeah...I'm good." Oa groaned a little. "But you're a lot heavier than I fuckin' thought, that's for sure...you good?"
Duncan: If anyone deserves the punishment, it should be me for forgetting this vital information, Oni! I understand your anger, but everyone here, soldiers, citizens, and all, are innocent. I know that this man was involved, and I know you aren't one to attack a country that of innocence that are willing to help. If we did orchestrate this attack, don't you think we would have had you killed long before? Please, if you accept this offer, we will gladly aid you in whatever we can to track down the attacker, but, only on the condition, that you leave Enricho to me! That man has done more harm to this country than anyone, and I will see to it that he gets the punishment he truly deserves. Death is too good for that coward! (He turned to Helga, the name Enricho, already making him sick) Enricho Morgan has been responsible for letting numerous people die, not doing his job, and worse, allowing others to die so that he could escape with payment. He is no Hunter, he is a coward and, above all else, a killer. And if it is true that he was responsible for what happened in the Oni Kingdom, than this could easily make him a war criminal. He is no soldier of mine, and far from even a soldier. He is a monster!

Enricho: (He got up off of Oa immediately) Can't say I've been worse. But yeah, I'm alright (As soon as he stood up, he extended his hand to help Oa up)
"She's not dead. Helga assured Bonnus out of annoyance. "Was Wiezen dead? No. And now he's married with a family he loves and they love him. Maybe someday Bonnus, when you decide to finally listen, it can be you too." She concluded, her hands trembling as she held in a lightning bolt that could've slipped from her hands.

"Well," She began toward Duncan. I'm one of those monsters he didn't take care of. And you know what? I've come to conclude that everyone is a monster. And if we were blinded because of your orders, then everyone in this world would be DEAD. Her attention turned to the clone. Do you sense her at all? Anything? I had an idea if I hurt one of her clones then she'd scream loud enough for us to find her. You need to think. Did she had any relationship with anyone recently? What other possibilities do we have?
Duncan: There is a difference between people and monsters. Monsters a vial creatures that have no thought, no moral, and don't kill for territory or for food. They kill for fun. Enricho may not have been able to kill people, but he didn't exactly stop monsters from destroying towns. I'll see to it that he pays for what he did!
Jade_23 commented…
can i kill him? over a year ago
.... No! over a year ago
He gets to live! over a year ago
당신 can kick the shit out of him if 당신 want, but that may be a bad idea XD over a year ago
Bonnus only stared up at the sky as she listened to Duncan's words. And for a moment, his proposal seemed to be taken into consideration. But when Helga spoke again, she laughed. "You are delusional, so so...delusional. Not everyone is Wiezen, you feeble minded imbecile. How ironic, how he'd still be dead if it hadn't been for me or my people. And now he lives, married miserably with children who act like animals without the slightest of home training. More irony." She scoffed mockingly. "Oh, here he comes...."

The clone shook it's head slowly in response to all of Helga's questions, it's eyes stuck on the sky as she saw the enormous outline of...something above the clouds glide above the clouds, it's shadow casting over the entirety of Edrain's capital, now much bigger than it had been mere seconds ago.

Bonnus's gaze shifted to Duncan. "Say...did you know that the eldest ones are the hungriest...the most vicious?"

~

"At least it coulda been a lot worse." Oa took the hand that he offered and pulled herself to her feet. "On the bright side, ta-daaa, we made it." She gestured to their surroundings.
Enricho: (He looked around their surroundings, not exactly finding it to be the most promising) I know this part of Edrain was a shithole, but.... Did we miss something?

Duncan: (He stood silently, as he waited for Bonnus' response to his offer, but also secretly hoping that she would accept it, in hopes of putting an end to the war, before she responded to him) I can't rightly say. I am just here to give you this offer in hopes that you would accept it, Oni.
Helga suddenly hugged her sister's clone tightly, a little bit too tight. Her raspy voice seem to break a little her next few words. "If there's no chance of me finding her... Then I must go. Because my family's life in on the line too. I promised Wiezen I'd have his back.... I'm... I'm supposed to have his back." Her voice cracked as her hands trembled again. "I can't save everyone. But... If there's no signs, I have no reason to be here, as much as I want to. And... I'm sorry for punching you." She said finally, pulling away from the hug.
Oa paused for a moment and looked around herself, realizing that they weren't within the gateway that usually led them on the path to the other end. Instead, the vortex had thrown them onto the edge of Edrain. "...I think we definitely missed somethin--hooooly mother of WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" She pointed her finger up at the clouds as a dwarfing dark shadow could be seen trailing above them.

~

Lilith's clone stared at Helga for a long moment, her brows furrowing before she spoke. "I...understand." She said, giving a nod. "I understand that their lives are more important. Perhaps...perhaps another time then Younger Lady Quartz." She nodded once more and stepped away from her. She gave an artificial smile. "We will continue to search."

Bonnus said nothing to Duncan for a long moment, and then she finally gazed at him. "Oh, I know why thee are making this offer, knight." She spoke in her normal voice this time. "We both have knowledge of why thy offer exists to began with. Thee all fear what is to come, and rightfully so." And then she spoke again. "However, I do not believe that thou truly understands." The clouds in the sky parted in the distance miles off from the town, and something large and ignited could be seen falling until it made impact with the ground, the entire country of Edrain trembling for a moment before there was silence.
It would seem as just that, at first. But the shock wave that spread to them said differently, blowing passed her in a sudden wave like a gust of violent hurricane winds, though she wasn't moved in the slightest. "That was the jinggào jìngtóu, the warning shot. No where near the full extent. I do not except thy offer. No, instead, I'm going to enforce my own. You have by the next rising sun. There will be no stops. No excuses. No..more...delay. If she and the hunter aren't at my feet in sunrise then thou shall witness the day that the sky rains what burns."

The clone didn't give Helga another glance. "Go." She said as walked passed Helga and towards Bonnus, her feet burning as they came in contact with the charred black of the ground that surrounded the Oni. "Excuse me, Bonnus, was it? I believe the situation may be...misconstrued?"

Bonnus's eyes narrowed in a glare. "I'll mis-con-strew thy ligaments all o--"

"Please..just hear me out. I promise thee that I will not waste thy time, and will make it worth thy while. If I so happen to displease thee or am false in any shape or form, I will...allow thee to reap my life without retaliation if that is what thee wish. Mere humans cannot complete such a task in so little time. If thee would allow...I-I would like to assist the knight in searching."
Enricho: I don't know, and it sure as hell doesn't look good. We should make our way to the Capital soon. Whatever that is, I just hope it isn't any concern to us!

Duncan: (He was barely able to keep himself balanced as he stood still, before he looked up at the sky and then to Bonnus) You honestly can't expect us to search the entire country and expect to find them by morning, do you!? We have no way to know where they are, we don't even know what one of them looks like, and you expect to have them here in not even a full day's cycle?! This isn't even a war anymore. What you plan on doing is a full blown massacre! No, I won't agree to such a pathetic and childish response! I refuse to go with this! I've tried to reason with you, but you are too damn ignorant and blind with revenge to see the bigger picture! I won't take part in such ridiculous offer! It's beyond idiotic! (He turned to Lilith's clone, almost exaggerating his disbelief) I appreciate the help, ma'am, but one more person cannot aid us. This Oni is purely mad! Nothing else to it!
Helga stared at Lilith's clone in disbelief at the words that came from her mouth when speaking with Bonnus. Whaaaa? If she's helping the knight, then who the heck is going to find Lilith?! The witch looked back to the portal, then to the clone, then to the portal. She sighed some before she split her body into another clone. One would stay there, the other head to Kalte Holle. The real Helga stayed, observing the clone leave. But she wasted no time, leaving the others and running around the capital. "Lilithann! Lilithann where are thee?! Send a sign, anything! I'll skewer whoever has you!!!" The witch look under every walk and quite literally lifted trees to view if she was hidden in the roots.