windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10101-10150 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
“I don’t think that thee should worry thyself with that thought. Her kind enjoys this type of weather more than anything. Too thou and myself, this weather may be the worst variety of a summer day possible. But to her, this would merely be a lovely normal warm day.” Lilith explained. “The curse makes their bodies much more tolerable towards heat.”
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I sure hope so (He couldn't help but slightly worry, but he was able to keep it hidden from any physical expression)
“Thou should have more faith in her ability to take care of herself, hunter.” Lilith commented, speaking softly while her gaze remaining on the arrow.
Enricho: (He gave a slight shake of his head as he listened to her) Yeah, you're right. I just worry about her so much
“I understand the feeling. One can’t help but to worry and wonder about the person they love. Especially when they are so far apart,” Lilith says. “It is only natural.”
Enricho: (He gave an agreeing nod as he continued to follow her through the scorched land, letting the arrow continue to lead)
It took them a while of walking before Lilith came to a sudden stop, her head tipping to the side with her antlers and her ears perking as she watched the arrow slowly turn to the east. Then the north before it started spinning in all directions uncontrollably. Her eyebrows lifted in curiosity and she took a step forward, the arrow coming to a sharp stop in the opposite direction that she had taken the step in. When she took a step back, it began to spiral madly again. Now her expression contorted in confusion. “Odd...” She said aloud in wonder.
Enricho: (He looked at the arrow as it began to move wildly, before looking at Lilith, who was also confused) What does this mean?
“I haven’t the slightest clue,” Lilith admitted shamelessly. In fact, she seemed to be more so intrigued at the sight of the malfunctioning magic. She looked around in all the directions, turning in a circle for a moment and seeing nothing but the hurricane of sand around them. “Hmmm...” Her ears twitched some as she went into deep thought. “Say...” She said after a short minute. “How often have thou witness the Scorpio dig?”
Enricho: Well, I've never seen one dig before, but she is part scorpion. It wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for her to be underground
“That’s correct!” Lilith smiled some. “Which means we won’t be finding her anywhere up here.” She looked down at the steaming ground and knelt down, closing her eyes as her fingertips poking into the cracked sandy earth. Her ears lowered as she focused, connecting herself with the surroundings to get a feel of where exactly they would find a hollow spot. Her ears flickered in a twitch a few times and she stood up straight, her eyes shooting open. “Below us.” She said, looking straight down. “There’s...a lot of room below us. It is...massive...”
Enricho: She must have created an entire room for herself underground. It only took her a few hours to create a hollow in a tree, so I'm not surprised she did the same here
“I...don’t think you quite understand what I mean by massive. There are tunnels after tunnels...space after space...” Lilith knitted her brows together. “Like an entire structure of some sort...”
Enricho: Is that so? Was she really able to dig that much in the span of a few hours?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Once Helga was done putting away the groceries, she hid the bags underneath a cabinet for later use. Then she positioned the couch where her old couch used to be before Wiezen took it. Helga placed the patches of fabric on the couch for now, curling locks of her short hair behind her ear. It barely even reached there. She sneezed before her eyes went to the time, and she decided she would make breakfast before her children awoke.

The mother ignited a spark of fire beneath her new cauldron, which later transformed into a giant flame to heat up the cauldron. Luckily she bought many cartons of milk, so she didn't hesitate to almost finish one by pouring it into the pot to simmer. She was making breakfast just how she had done with the delicious dinner last night, without using magic. When she saw the pot almost boiling, she proceeded to throw in around three cups of oats since she had a big family to feed. She debated if she needed to take a bowl of breakfast to Wiezen since she assumed he never even touched her dinner, and decided not to.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
In Helga’s mind, Wiezen took the everything in the fridge and the 침상, 소파 XD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
How about I kick it open with the best trolling imaginable! over a year ago
I...will 상단, 맨 위로 it XD over a year ago
“Well, considering the fact that thee crushed her heart into hundreds of pieces before stomping on those pieces with a duo of horses, goats, lions, tigers, and elephants after proving thyself to be unworthy of her trust, I could see her doing a lot in just even a few hours.” Lilith answered in a rather straight forward manner. “I’m even more amazed that this is what became of that pain.” She said, wiggling her bare toes against the ground.
Enricho: (He raised his hand to try and stop her from saying anymore) Yes, okay, I get it, I'm a piece of shit. Can we just find a way to get to her already, please?
Jade_23 commented…
too bad wiezen can't be as honest as enricho over a year ago
Oh I’ll turn them in alright XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
that... That doesn't sound nice xD over a year ago
Stirring the now thick consistency, Helga sprinkled some cinnamon and a little bit of sugar into her cauldron. She sniffed it, failing to get any big scent since she was ill, but she knew it was good. The witch then poured her thick oatmeal into five bowls evenly, stirring them and keeping the heat in them protected. Helga plopped a few blueberries and almonds into each bowl and squirted a small amount of whip cream, then drizzled just a liiiiiiitle bit of honey. It was the perfect link.

Helga debated whether the oatmeal would be enough, and decided to make another small meal for them. She toasted five breads until they were almost golden, cutting out their centers in a heart shape. Then she placed all the hollow buns above the pan, cooking them in low heat and breaking an egg into the center of each of them. The witch moved the buns around to change the heat for each, accidentally burning her finger. But she was still learning, and so far, she was better than already existing chefs. When the bread got its crispy gold texture and the egg was perfectly cooked, she put each of them in their separate plates and sprinkled some salt and cilantro she cut earlier. To join the oatmeal, she also made some link.
Why Can't COLA's 링그 be this good XD over a year ago
Hell, it doesn't have to be AS good, it just needs to not make everyone who views it sick XD over a year ago
IF WE EVER GET TO THEM! over a year ago
Lilith gave a shrug. “Alright then Mr.Grumpy Grump Grumpers.” She snickered to herself before turning her attention back to the ground. “There seems to be open area up under so. Thee may want to take a few steps back.”
Helga had brought the gramophone down while she prepared the table, dancing along to the beat. Her hips swayed side to side, moving her body erotically as set the five bowls of oat meal and egg toast to the corresponding seats. As usual, she adorned the center of her table with freshly picked flowers, next to the bowl of fruit in case anyone was still hungry. She spun to the beat, then she poured five glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice for her children.
Enricho: (He shook his head and gave a tired sigh as he backed up a little)

(In the kingdom of Deodrain, the guards were able to spot a strange figure walking up to the castle doors. At a closer look, they saw that it was a small, frail woman, with green and rough skin, almost like a goblin, using a cane as she limped towards the doors)
Woman: Good day, sirs. I must speak with the queen. I have something to tell her about the accident that happened in the town the other day
Screw it. I'm starting something here! XD over a year ago
Lilith’s hands had rose out in front of her suddenly while Enricho had been backing up, placing themselves together like they were preparing to yank open curtains. The ground gave a violent quake as cracks webbed across it in front of them. The earth tore open as he arms moved apart, the sand from the ground pouring down into the awaiting tunnel below. Her antlers let off some sort of pulsing call, and the split apart ground and sand shifted into the shape of stairs for them to take. She stretches and let out a pleasant sigh of satisfaction. When she turned to him, a pair of piercing yet mysterious glowing dark emerald seemed to stop the winds around them for a moment. “Alright, art thee ready to continue forward?”

~

One of the guards spoke to the woman at the mention of the incident. “The queen is absent at the moment, but will be returning shortly. If you’ll just wait here for a moment until she does so, a bit of information on the matter would surelyput her back in good spirits.”
When everything was set in place, she clapped to herself in glee and pride. Everything turned out to be how it was suppose to. Well, almost everything, she thought as she looked at the empty seats. Helga went to the bottom of her staircase, shouting out names for the kids to come down. She even rung a bell harshly to wake them up.

"BREEEEAAAAAKKFAAASSSTTT!~" She sang.
Enricho: (He stared forward as he looked at the work Lilith created) Ready as ever

Woman: Oh, of course, good sirs (She sat down on the ground as she waited, beginning to make a cup of tea)
Lilith gave a small nod before stepping down the steps and hopping down into the tunnel. She was both surprised and intrigued to find that she didn’t even need to make a source of light, for odd stones that held a hot orange glow were lined in parallel lines along both sides. She looked both ways, seeing that the tunnel seemed to extend in either direction for...a half of a mile at least?

The walls of the tunnel itself had been smoothed down to better suit its shape, and the orange stones stuck into them seemed to be melting on the insides but remaining solid on the outside. It was almost like a container of earth that held magma within it. They were indeed the light sources for the tunnel aside from the large opening that Lilith had created.

~

At the sound of Helga’s calling, Weiss’s ears stuck out from the sides of his head, and he turned away from staring out the window for a moment. He was already seemingly dressed for the day, though his hair was still a bit messy and the clothes that he wore were layered as if it were a snow storm outside, a scarf around his neck. He went and peeked his head out the door. “Five more minutes!” He called down, closing his door back with a soft click.

~

“We give you ours thanks for your patience.” The guard said with a nod, allowing the woman to tend to making tea while she waited.
Enricho: (He looked down the hole before he jumped in, catching himself on his feet. Once he was inside, he looked around the tunnel system, as well as the many stones that gave off a well-lit glow) So she's in these tunnels somewhere, huh? This could take a while

(The woman continued to stay seated, as she waited for Bonnus, taking a sip of her tea as she waited patiently. She drank from a rusted tin cup, the tea looking rather cold and foul, but she continued to drink from it anyway, letting out a satisfied sigh as she took another sip)
당신 guys don't know it, but something's happening now. One 일 was all I needed to plan out the Sadness that is ahead XD over a year ago
Saltier than Lucifer after the human incident XD over a year ago
Saltier than Jade after the great Wiezelga Drought of 2017 XD over a year ago
“I’d have to agree with thee there.” Lilith said as she took a few more seconds to admire the amount of work that had been done. “But with a bit of extra help, we should be able to lessen the amount of time we’ll need.” The dirt beneath their feet began to shift and grow, molding itself into the physical shape of a person as Lilith worked her magic. She split the building form into three before clones of herself were constructed from top to bottom, not a single aspect differentiating any of them. They all took a moment to dust themselves off and tend to their hair before standing at attention.

“Splendid!” The real Lilith clapped her hands together to further get their attention. “Me, Myself, and I, I am well enough appreciative to have the attention of all of thee. I’m sure that we all know why we are here. There is a lot of ground in need of covering, and doing so alone with the hunter would take gods know how long.”

“Mmm~ Perhaps a nice long “search” would be pleasant!” One of the clones snickered with a snort.

Lilith rolled her eyes and continued. “We have not the time to waste. We shall be quick and thorough with our search. Understood?” The clones all nodded with a small bow before disappearing in separate snaps of magic until it was only her and the Enricho again.

~

The guards stood as still as statues as they awaited the queen’s return.

Within an hour’s time, the wheels of a carriage could be heard rolling carefully over the remains of a damaged bridge and towards the entrance to the queen’s castle.
Enricho: (He placed his hands at his hips as he gave a slow shake) I swear, witch magic always manages to surprise me, just when I think I've seen it all. Alright, where should we start?

Woman: (She placed her tin cup on the ground as she observed the carriage) Ah, this must be her.
"Five more minutes?" Helga questioned at Weiss's reply. Her ears dropped a little before she sneezed again. Her head was beginning to hurt and she could feel herself getting a sore throat. She tapped the pads of her fingers together with a frown. The mother turned the other way until she heard what appeared to be a stampede, multiple stomps of feet hitting the ground as if racing each other to the bottom. Her eyes came in contact with the fast moves of her children, witnessing Jr. win the race. But they suddenly paused when they saw their mother stare at them, drooping their shoulders awkwardly. Of course, Jacob arrived last since he wasn't that use to running or using magic. Helga blinked multiple times before she smiled, placing a kiss on each of their heads.
“Well I’ll take that as thou giving gratitude. I’m happy to have been able to show you something new...though there are things much more..mmm, invigorating to experience as well.” Lilith chuckled to herself with a soft snort, motioning for him to follow. “Come, we have a task to complete, and we can’t accomplish it while standing around can we?”

~

“Iye, that most definitely be the mighty queen.” To he second guard spoke for a he first time during the wait, watching as the carriage came to a stop at the end of the bridge, the door opening slowly before Bonnus stepped out.

The first guard looked to the woman. “To your feet, quickly now.” He urged as Bonnus began to approach, making her way from the carriage.
Enricho: Of course. Lead the way, Lilith. (He extended his hand forward to allow her to go on ahead)

Woman: Alright. Just give me a moment (The woman tried her best to stand, using her cane to pick herself up off the ground, her legs wobbling as she did so)
Helga told her children to take a seat at the table while she went to go get something. She slowly made her way upstairs, small shivers hitting her body every now and then. She was cold, mostly because she was sick and vulnerable to the weather. Her warm nightgowns had been ruined and the only thing that kept her feet warm (duck slippers) were beyond repairable. The mother made her way upstairs, sneezing before she opened the door to her room. The main reason why she was there in the first place was because her head was hurting a lot, and she hoped that she had something in her room that could soothe that pain. Helga rumbled through her drawers, observing the multiple colored liquids in small vials: her essential oils. She was hoping to find a lavender scented one, but as she looked for it, she stumbled upon her favorite oil, which was the rose scented one…. Half empty. Helga had just refilled them all, how was it already almost empty?! The nymph growled. Only one person could have borrowed her oils without asking.

The sick witch coughed lightly as she formed a spell, mixing a few ingredients together in a bowl. She sliced her finger a little bit, letting a drop of her own blood splatter the bowl. And as soon as it came in contact with the concoction, the bowl sent a whiff of purple smoke. The smoke swirled and twirled until it revealed a live image of Lilith and Enricho walking and talking. On Lilith and Enricho’s side, an image of Helga also suddenly appeared in front of them. Helga didn’t really realize Enricho was there, for her attention was more focused on her sister.

“Lilithann Quartz, what the hell?! If you’re going to steal my oils to lather yourself in to fuck Enricho, the least you can do is ask, sister! And I thought we agreed that rose VANILLA was the best to use during intercourse! Thou are lucky I am not having any sex tonight, for I would have strangled thee!”
Lilith gave a nod and a humorous bow of gratitude as Enricho had stepped aside for her to start on the way ahead. Her hips swayed from side to side while her gaze studied the stones that littered the walls, and she began to think about taking one for studying purposes until a thought told her that one of her clones were already on it.

When the image of Helga had appeared, she only was able to blink in confusion at first. “S-sister, what are thee—WHAT?!” She exclaimed at the bit about her having sex with Enricho. “H-how dare thee falsely accuse me TWICE IN ONE SENTENCE! I thought we’ve been over this already Helga Mourey Quartz! And I’ll have thee know that we are tending to a important task at the moment!”

~

The second guard assisted the elderly woman with standing while the first remained in posture when Bonnie reached them.

Bonnus’s horns had grown out a bit more than before and their ends had taken a wider curve outwards, though she still moved around as if they were no extra weight added. Her wine red eyes shifted to the woman instantly before going to the first guard. “Status.”

The first guard began to speak immediately. “Efforts towards repairing the lost portions of the kingdom are underway now as we speak. The deceased have been gathered respectfully along with the remains that could be found thus far your Majesty. Preparations for the Deodrain walls have also been put into process and are awaiting confirmation. There have been no reports of further catastrophe from the current investigations to the east either.”

Bonnus gave a almost nonexistent nod in silence before her eyes cut into the elderly woman in a narrow. “I take it that an explanation of who this non-oni individual standing at the face of my castle will be the next subject of the matter to come?”

“Y-yes, of course Your Majesty,” the second guard answered quickly. “This woman has claimed to possibly have new information on the hell fire incident that you may be interested in taking a look into.”

“Oh? And since when did thou become to professionalize in my interests?” Bonnus snapped. But her eyes softened as she let out a tedious sigh. “Very well then.” Her glare returned as she looked to the elderly woman. “Speak thy business and pray that thou has not come to me with incompetent foolery.”
Enricho: (As soon as Helga and Lilith began to argue, he gave an exhausted sigh) Should I go on ahead or...?

Woman: Of course not, your highness. I have witnessed the hellfire myself, just as it happen. As a traveller, I make consistent rounds, trying to make good deals around the world. When I came here, I saw the fire. Heard the screams of innocence. Oh, my, it's such a heartbreaking sounds. But I tell you, your highness, I witnessed there, before the fire, a human. A Hunter, in fact. Friends with the Alchemist, the one I have heard was with your fiance, rest her soul.
"And look at thee! Thou is barely covered! It's cold outs-" She sneezed again. "A-And you didn't leave me a note as to where you were going! Have you eaten yet? Any sleep?" She asked in a sisterly manner. "Return home as soon as possible Lilithann! ...AND STAHP STEALING MY STUFF!!!" She shrieked like a sister would. "Love you and use protection!"
“And get lost?” Lilith looked to Enricho with raised eyebrows. “I think not. And don’t be so rude, Enric, I’m sure Helga would like to say hello to thee as well!” But when Helga had spoke again, she scoffed. “I didn’t steal thy things! And I did leave a note for thee, thou just decided not to read it! Hmph—” But she smiled some. “We’ll return as soon as time allows, and for the last time, THERE IS NO SEX INVOLVED! Love thee as well, give the children my greetings and have a wonderful day!~”

~

Bonnus’s index finger twitched at the mentioning of a Alchemist, and she froze when Sonni was mentioned, even if not by name, and a fire of hatred lit in her eyes. There was only one hunter that she knew of that was associated with Flynn. Well, one besides Wiezen. “Come then, we have much to discuss. Thy name, how shall I address thee?”
Enricho: (He gave another exhausted, almost annoyed sigh, as he tried to speak) Helga, please, you got the wrong idea. She's trying to help me out

Woman: (She follows right behind Bonnus, but at a very slow pace, her cane clicking as she followed) It's Sateel. It's a name my kind uses
Helga glared in silence at her sister, her eyes squinting lightly. "Very well." She coughed. "No doing stupid things and I want you home before dinner, ya hear me?! And don't touch her Enricho!" She yelled, the image of her suddenly blurring in the air and disappearing.
“See! Thee has the hunter’s word as well! I am merely being a caring and relatable individual who seeks nothing more than to ensure that all is well.” Lilith placed a hand on her hip. “And art thee sick?! And thou has the nerve to try and lecture me about it being cold ou—” Before she could finish, Helga’s image had disappeared in a blur. She blew out a small bit of air, chuckling to herself before refocusing her attention on what they were doing.

~

“Sateel....” Bonnus murmured the name to herself to make sure that it stuck, her pace not slowing until she realized how far behind the woman was compared to where she had gotten. She tapped her foot almost impatiently as she waited, her thoughts now having yet another thing to focus on. Except that this matter was another caliber of personal.
Enricho: (After a brief moment of silence, he spoke again) Well... Lead the way

Sateel: (She continued to follow behind her, at a slow but steady pace, until she managed to catch up)
Helga crossed her arms stubbornly, cutting Lilith off because she knew she was right, even if she didn't want to admit. The mother rubbed her throbbing head, wincing in pain a little. She couldn't find her lavender oil either. Her eyes fell upon the bed, but against her will, she shook her head. It was so... Cold. And the bed looked so warm...

The witch cleared her throat before sneezing again, curling locks of her air behind her ear. She then proceeded to go back downstairs to join her children, greeting the clone of hers that carried chopped wood.
“Yes, my apologies. I may have almost forgotten how to do so.” Lilith rolled her eyes at him before going on ahead, checking in with her clones from time to time to see if they were having any luck so far.

~

Bonnus only started walking again when the Sateel finally caught up. This time, she decided to be a little more reasonable and slowed her pace, though not to the point where she matched the elderly woman’s. From there she would lead them down the hall and into the throne room that had been the ballroom before, the entire upper portion of it that had been wiped away at the swipe of her blade still missing.

~

After a little more than just five minutes, Weiss finally came down the stairs. With him he carried a warm folded blanket and a pillow that he was stuffing down into a wool bag with mild difficulty. But by the time he reached the middle step, he had everything packed inside of it and continued to the table, dropping it onto the floor and moving it under the table so that it was out of sight while he greeted his siblings.
Enricho: (Once she was ahead of him, he followed behind her at a steady pace, hoping that they would find Ossiana without anymore hassels)

Sateel: (She examined the throne room, slightly surprised at the damage that was in it, but continued to follow behind Bonnus, without getting too distracted by the scene)
Helga threw in the wood into the chimney, igniting it with fire to heat up the house. She went back to the table and kissed Weiss's head, fixing his hair to her liking and combing it to the side with her nails before she sneezed again. "Excuse me..." She muttered, rubbing her red nose.

"How did thee all sleep?"
Lilith opened her palm and held it out in front of her for her compass of magic to appear again. And just like last time, the arrow spun madly in circles with no indication of stopping on any of the directions aside from when it halted for less than half a second. This brought a thought to mind while she watched the arrow spin.

~

Bonnus continued into the throne room where it expanded greatly without the tables and chairs that had been there to fill up the space. She went to her throne chair of ivory and rubies and sat herself down, motioning for one of the royal guards there to bring in a table and a chair for the elderly woman to sit in. Around them, the walls had been marked with scorching and harsh dents, and the floors cracked with a few places missing in it. “Is there anything that the would like to drink or eat before our discussion begins?”

~

“Fine,” Weiss answered blandly while wrapping his scarf around one last extra time because of its length. He shifted some in his chair. Last night hadn’t exactly been “fine”. I’m fact, it was the furthest thing away, despite it being almost heavenly to have had a bed and blankets. But he kept to himself. “May I have some water?....And salt..” He asked.
Enricho: (He looked over her shoulder to see the compass) So I guess we won't be able to rely on the compass while we're here, huh?

Sateel: (She gave a slow shake of her head) Oh, no, your highness. I'm quite a busy woman at my age, so I would like to discuss this quickly and then be out of your hair as soon as possible
"Water? Salt?" She questioned quietly, stroking his back in a comforting manner. "As thy wishes, my love." She walked off and returned in a few seconds with his odd request. She settled the water and salt in front of him. "Is that alright?"
You'd know a lot about that substance XD over a year ago
당신 know I'm talking about water! over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
is this considered self harm because if so, STOP over a year ago
“Oh no, quite the opposite actually.” Lilith answered. “I’ve come to believe that this may be occurring due to our target being further down. Meaning, we’re going to need to travel deeper most likely.” She paused for a moment to contact her clones. Her ears perked soon afterwards. “Yes, that is precisely what we must do.” She grabbed some of Enricho’s sleeve suddenly and they sunk down into the ground instantly, coming out the other end covered in sand and dirt. Well, he was at least. She had put a barrier around herself because she’d rather not have her hair filled with grime. She landed on her feet gracefully when they exited the ground, which would now be the ceiling, for they had entered into the second depth.
The first thing she noticed was the change in width, for this tunnel was a bit wider than the one above them.

~

“I favor the sound of that. Very well then, what do thou know of the incident aside from what thy have already told thus far?” Lilith crossed one of her legs over the other as she awaited an answer.

~

Weiss gave a nod. But when he went to touch the salt, he hissed quietly as it burned into the palm of his hand and he mixed it into the water. After he finished, he downed the glass, cringing slightly as it burned down his throat and into the pits of his stomach. When he exhaled, steam slithered from between his lips, it he started eating his breakfast right afterwards, stuffing his mouth and swallowing whole without chewing, taking the dishware and everything that had been on it with it.
Helga took a seat across from Weiss in front of the empty bowl. She tapped her fingers lightly as she observed him in curiosity and shock when he downed the water and salt. "U-Uh... Wiess... May I ask... Why?"
Enricho: (As soon as Enricho came through, he began to spit out the sand from his mouth, trying his best to dust it off, before he noticed Lilith was clean of any sand) You couldn't have made two barriers?

Sateel: Of course. I was sitting at my spot, selling my wares, when I saw this large blast come from around the area with a few stores. Some homes and bystanders were not able to get away. It was a horrible scene. I tried to get a better look, but all I could see was catastrophe, and a hunter rush out of one of the buildings. And before that I saw an armored figure, roaming around with a sword. One with the royal markings from a human army. I heard some rumors around town, saying that that armored figure was with the alchemist, the same one who was friends with the Hunter that was seen around the area that was destroyed. If you ask me, your highness, it all sounds like a scheme they all had planned together