windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10151-10200 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Lilith blinked as she looked over at Enricho. “Weeeellllll~, perhaps,” She snickered some. “Only if that is what thee would have been wanted.” Her attended turned from him when one of her clones appeared.

“I’ve gathered some of these magnificently luminous stones for us, though I wouldn’t recommend direct physical contact without a few safety precautions. They’re quite hot.” The clone lifted a single finger in hat was in the middle of healing itself.

“Ah, to be noted.” Lilith nodded. “Anything else?”

“Yes. Up ahead are many more tunnels. We’d need at least thirty more of us if we wanted to check them all faster. And let’s not even began on the deeper depths.” The clone scoffed. “Buuuuut I wouldn’t mind beginning with something else that knows a thing or two about depth.”

“Oh for the love of—thee and our sister are beings of perversion and lewd acts!! And I will not stand for—” Her words came to a sudden stop, both her clone and her head turning in the same direction, their ears peeking in unison.
They both looked at one another and nodded, the clone reducing to the dirt and sand that it had been made from before the magic went back to its owner.
“This way.” Lilith said, pointing to where she and her clone had been looking. “I heard it from down this way...”

~

Bonnus tapped her finger against her temple as she listened to the woman speak, a silent anger boiling under the surface of her calmness and expression of apathy. She hasn’t had much time to think of things in that light, and she did doubt that the others would have conspired against her in such a manner. They were her friends. “They were...” She growled to herself before speaking to the woman. “And thou are certain of this Hunter that thee saw?”

~

Weiss didn’t answer immediately, nor did he look at her until he retrieved his skull helmet from under the table. “It’s...not for me.” He said finally and coughing some from the burning his throat experienced. He adjusted the large skull over his head like it had been when he first arrived.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
“Is this… Is this about thine father? The mother suddenly asked, leaning a little bit against the table. “You can tell me. What doth thee plan to do?”
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He gave a nod as he followed behind her, allowing her to lead the way once again)

Sateel: Of course, your highness. He was carrying a large sword with him, as well. I tell you, your highness, those humans want nothing but power and control. They think that because we aren't human and because they can kill us without consequence from the plague they brought onto the world, that they can abuse it. It's filthy. Humans are a disease to this place. Nothing but maggots crawling in the carcass that was this once wonderful world. And they were the ones to kill it. And now they seek to kill us, just so they can feel safer in their homes. There must be something done, before they are allowed to continue this kind of madness
Weiss shook his head. “This has nothing to do with dad...” He says. And then he paused. “Where..where is he anyways? I thought he was back already...” Or at least hoped that he would...

~

The more that the woman spoke to her, the more anger Bonnus began to express, her fingernails scratching into the arm of her throne chair. What this woman spoke to her was true, about the humans. “Nothing but...disgusting..filthy...rotten—,” Her teeth began to grit. “All of the—” She stopped dead in her tracks right then and there. “N-no...not all of them...she wasn’t..my wife. She was good...k-kind.” She choked up for a moment before clearing her voice. “Her heart was good.” The anger that had began to build within her gradually soothed. Her eyes then narrowed at the woman before her. “A question for you traveler. Thou wouldn’t happen to know of the direction these individuals departed in?”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
당신 forgot Lilith, COLA XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
ALLLLL over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Eeeeh, I don’t know if “ALL” is a valid option XD over a year ago
Sateel: I'm afraid not, your highness. But they probably went to collect some sort of payment for their deed. Why else would a human in royal armor be here? One of such high rank? It just seems to me like this was set up by humans just so they can get rid of any race that isn't their own. A complete and utter cleansing. I'm afraid to be the one to tell you, your highness, but those humans were up to it all. They killed those innocents, and that innocent woman, just so they could look like they defeated what they call monsters, when they are no better than the beasts that their hatred brought onto this world. Your highness, humans brought this plague to the world. The Ancient Ones didn't want humans to live on this earth, clearly. I say, if they wish to wipe out our own kinds, what is stopping us from doing it to them?
“Dad is… busy…” She lowered her ears a little, sniffing lightly. “No…” She paused and corrected herself. “I’m not going to lie to you, Weiss. You've gone though enough to understand this... but... Mom screwed up very badly. It's a long story, but I provoked your father to do something he never wanted to do. I hurt him... And because of that, I've hurt my children as well. ...He... He needs time and I can’t promise you when he will be back, or IF he'll ever be back. And I understand you wanted to talk to him and just spend the day with thine father, and I've stripped that opportunity away from thee. I apologize... again." Her eyes dimmed a bit. "But if I need to leave for a while just so that he'll visit you all, I will. I'll go to the very opposite of the world if I must... But... I was just curious as to why thee harmed thyself with salt and water? That was an awful amount of it. And why are thee wearing thine helmet? And why doth thee try to hide a bag underneath the table? Where is my Weiss going?"
“How did you...” Weiss paused for a moment, glancing under the table slightly. He was hesitant about answering again. He gave her a small glance and looked away. “Protection. I drank it for protection..but it’s not for me.” He mumbled, choosing to only answer one of her questions since she had asked so many at once. Steam still climbed from the back of his throat and out into the air as he breathed. “Dad will be back...he always comes back. He wouldn’t just...just leave us.”

~

“Because it’s not all of them. Thou are correct, but one would have to be more than just bitter to think all of humanity is at fault. There are those who have fought by are side, and other species that have gone against us. But this person in royal armor...have thee the chance to get a good look at it during the incident?”

~

Lilith continued to lead the way while looking at the compass, watching the arrow become victim to more and more sharp stops the closer they got to the end of the tunnel, which only led to a area that had many more entrances to other tunnels. She went towards the one that the arrow had stopped the closest towards and ended up running into another one of her clones.

The clone’s ears perked as they approached. “Master. Hunter. Fancy meeting thou both here on such a precise notice.”

Lilith smiled some as she and the clone tapped their antlers together in greeting. “Anything so far?”

The clone gave a nod. “But I’m guessing that we both came across the same thing, being that thou are here as well.”

Lilith nodded this time. “I can still hear it...one of our own must be getting closer on her end.”

“Must we join her then?”

“But of course. Excellent job as well.” And just like with the first clone, the second melted back into dirt an sand, the magic leaving from it and returning to Lilith. “Onwards we go then!”

Jade_23 commented…
"hE wOuLdNt JuSt LeAvE uS" doubting that cos he just did over a year ago
“He always comes back” > “he wouldn’t just leave us” XD over a year ago
XD He ain’t dead, so that’s where he’s NOT over a year ago
"Thou cannot hide things from thine mother. I see everything." She managed to smile some, holding back a sneeze. "And... And I don't know how much you trust me, or if you do at all after what has happened, but... I'm hear to listen. I'd love to hear what you have to say. Always. But I understand if thee prefers to keep it to yourself. Just know you can tell Helga anything and she won't ever hold it against you." The mother wiped Jacob's lips from the oatmeal that dripped from them. "And... Thou art right. He would never leave you." She said, referring that Wiezen would never leave their children rather than her. Because deep down, she knew that if she didn't have children to begin with, Wiezen would have been long gone by now. Helga conjured a small, trembling smile. "Your father loves you very much, Weiss."
Weiss didn’t say anything for a long moment, staring at the table after his mother spoke. And then he spoke himself. “I’m going back to Holle.” He said. Not in a mutter nor mumble. In fact, he spoke quite clearly, leaving no room for misconception.
Jade_23 commented…
great, already i got a vision of massacre and 더 많이 of my 가장 좋아하는 people dying again because of 당신 >:/ over a year ago
Okay so Wind Legit did it this time XD over a year ago
"Then I'm going with thee." Helga unexpectedly replied, as if she already knew what Weiss was doing in the first place. "Is this about thine friend you want to rescue?" She blinked a little before she smirked, propping her elbow and resting her chin on her palm. "Ooooh, is it thaaaaaaaaat friend? The one thee has a lil' crush ooon?"
Enricho: Alright. (He stayed behind Lilith, allowing her to lead so they wouldn't get lost in the tunnels)

Sateel: I'm afraid not, your highness. But doesn't it all seem very odd. A knight in armor, a human Hunter, and many are found dead. I tell you, your highness, they may have killed you if they had the chance. It's all a plot by them to do what they please. Doesn't it seem strange that they are all here in one place when a catastrophe such as this happens?
Jade_23 commented…
oh shut up sateel don't make this even worse over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Making it worse! over a year ago
A small blush crept onto Weiss’s cheeks, but he remained serious. “Times running out and I can’t wait any longer and neither can they. I have to find them before he does.” He pushed his chair from the table. “Plus, why would you even want to go? I can take care of myself.”

~

Bonnus rested her cheek on her fingertips for a moment in deep thought while staring at the elderly woman. Her gaze slowly shifted to one of the royal guards. “Prepare my wings for departure. And bring me the Oath and Omen.”

“Th-the Oath and Omen?! But my queen, you said that that was specifically for times of war! Are you sure about this? Perhaps this is just the ramblings of some old do—"

“I know what I said.” Bonnus hissed, rising to her feet. “Now do as I’ve asked!” She said, her eyes shifting to the elderly woman. “As for thee...thou would probably do best remaining close to the vicinity for the time being in case I have anymore questions.”

~

Lilith lead them down through the tunnel, this one having more curves and turns than the previous two and seemed to go downhill rather than have leveled ground.
Sateel: Oh, of course, your highness. I shall remain here and await you. It's the least I could do

Enricho: (He kept behind Lilith, the curve in the tunnels making him try to keep his balance as he remained behind her)
Helga giggled lightly, snorting when she witnessed Weiss's cheeks turn red. "Oh, you have no idea how much I love thee, my love." She said out of the blue. But then she returned to the matter at hand. "It doesn't matter how strong you are to take care of thineself. I'm not letting you out of my sight. Besides, who's going to feed you? Who's going to scratch thine ears and brush thine hair?" She pointed at herself, leaving the obvious reasons aside. She stood up when he did. "Besides, thou asked me for my help earlier and it was selfish of me to say no." But then the mother crossed her arms. "I hope thee are not embarrassed of thine mother meeting thine little friend you have a crush on." Helga sneezed suddenly, sniffling some before collecting the empty dishes and washing them with magic to quicken the process. "I shall go with you." She made a small paper and a feather appear in her hands. "It's always good to have an extra pair of arms for support."
“I DON’T have a crush! And know how to feed myself, I’ve had to do it the entire time in Holle! Sheesh, I’m not an infant!” Weiss let out an exasperated sigh which turned into a tedious groan. “Fine. But no tickling, no saying that I need help feeding myself or anything that I already know how to do myself for that matter, no ear scratching, and NO, cheek kissing!”

~

Bonnus gave a nod before leaving her throne to make her way up to higher ground where only the steps had survived the damage that had been done to the upper portion of the body castle.

~

Lilith on the other hand, had no problem with walking along the curves of the tunnel with ease. She ended up on the ceiling a few times while doing so, the tunnel spiraling out into an opening that seemed to have the remains of a variation of animals. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the light stench that tickled her nostrils and followed the arrow on to the next tunnel they would have to take, going further and further down.
Enricho: (He continued to slide down the steep path, wondering how Lilith was able to keep up)

Sateel: (As Bonnus had begun to walk up the stairs, she sat on the ground again, placing her cane near her feet as she sat patiently)
The witch stood quiet for a moment, ignoring Weiss and scribbling down a message on the notecard she held with a feather.

Wiezen and Lilith,

"Weiss and I have departed. I beseech thee to not look for us. The children have been fed breakfast and should or will be bathed by a clone of mine. Zealia's diaper has been changed, so it most likely won't need changing until later noon. Same goes with Elijah and Jr. and Jacob. Rosemary should have already taken a shower, and if she hasn't, don't hesitate to remind her. The fridge is full, help thineself and the kids if thee would like to prepare them food. If not, my clone with take care of it all. There are some leftovers of dinner and breakfast if thee desires in the fridge.

Lilith, the bed is done and warm for thee to sleep tonight. You as well Wiezen if thine desires. Help thineself to any of my clothing – or, what remains of them... And Wiezen, I have sewed thee a new apron. It is in the bottom right of the cabinet. Mine is more resistible to flames and comfortable to wear. In case of an emergency, if we – if I don't return... Leave it.

Thank thee both... For everything,

Helga Mourey Quartz ❤️"

Helga pasted the note on the table where it would be seen at first sight once entering the door. Her attention turned back to Weiss, and she smiled before stubbornly placing a kiss on his cheek. "Thou cannot tell thine mother not to give you kisses. I'll give thee as may as I want." She snapped her fingers and made a small travel bag appear in her hands, loaded with only one dress and just a few of her personal cosmetics, and of course, more of Weiss's clothes. She didn't pack any... Warm things since all of them were... destroyed. But she managed with what she had: One single, thin cloak that she wrapped around her. She wasn't as prepared for the weather as Weiss was, but that didn't matter to her, even if she was sick. In a towel, she packed a few fruits and other smaller meals they could eat throughout the day, tying her bag shut before tossing it on her back.

"Oh! Almost forgot!" She sniffed lightly before concentrating, taking longer than usual to summon a single clone of hers who wavered weakly before boldly staying, bowing at its mistress. "Alrighty then..."
Lilith squinted for a moment while looking further down the path and seeing an illuminating light shining from ahead. The further down they went, the more the heat began to noticeably increase by small leaps. Soon, she came across the final clone. They bowed to one another and struck their antlers together before standing straight. “It’s louder..”

The clone nodded and looked in the direction that they were heading in. “Much more so than before. I can feel the tingling in my feet, and it is becoming rather hot.” She peered at the compass of magic that her master had in her possession. “It is working correctly now?”

Lilith nodded. “We need to go further down. The arrow is starting to become more precise for the moment. But now I’m starting to wonder just how far down we will have to travel.”

The clone curled a finger under her chin in thought. “Perhaps we could use that potion now and call her to us instead?”

~

Weiss’s nose scrunched in dismay when Helga still had kissed his cheek even after he had told her not to. He reminded himself next time that he would try to bite her face. At least that had more of a chance of working than him telling her not to. While Helga was making a clone, he was already preparing to poof himself outside until he realized something. He didn’t even know how to get to where he wanted to go. He couldn’t remember where he had even ended up after getting out. He fell back into his chair and slumped down some, cursing to himself a few times in silence.
Jade_23 commented…
why no accept her 사랑 xD over a year ago
Helga looked down at her children she was going to leave. She succeeded in holding back the tears that prickled her eyes, because she didn't know if she was going to be back or not. But she would ensure that Weiss was. She scratched their chins lightly, kissing them longer than necessary and holding them tightly. "Mama loves you all. Behave thineselves."

She left them with her clone before she turned back to Weiss who was slouching on the chair. "What is wrong? Thou looks upset. Whatever it is I'm sure I can fix it."
Enricho: (His eyes turned to Lilith) You have a potion that can lure her? Are you sure that would work?
“No...you can’t.” Weiss answered dully. “I don’t know how to get there...” He mumbled with a growl. “And if I don’t know how to then I can’t get there. Which means that I can’t do anything. Not a damn thing.”

~

“No, actually. This is the first time I’ve ever attempted to lure a Scorpio, so there may be a chance that it won’t. But with where we are now, this would be the perfect opportunity to test it’s capabilities. It would be of great assistance to find that we won’t have to travel much further.” The clone answered.

Lilith swirled her finger around in the air before the potion that she had concocted back at the cabin appeared. She popped the top off of the vial and took a few more steps forward before she began to pour it out into the ground. “But if we are truly looking for a Scorpio, then this should have at least some effect, whether negative of positive.”

"Ah, ah ah!" Helga held her finger up, shushing him. "We're not giving up that quick. Helga may or may not have a trick up her sleeves. This may be a little rough to process, but... If you can imagine that place, I can 'teleport' us there without using magic. Strange indeed, but thine father taught me this. I just need to focus on the place long enough. And of course, through contact with thee." She said, holding out her hand.
Enricho: Alright. I hope so. The less walking we have to do, the better (He waited to see if the potion would take effect)
“That sounds rather lazy of theeee~” Lilith chimed while emptying the vial’s contents out in a straight line. She patted the bottom of the vial to ensure that every last drop was out before making the container disappear. “Alright, how long does thee suppose it will take?”

“It is difficult to say...taking into consideration that we only used the minimal amount of ingredients, it shouldn’t take all to long. I estimate five and a half at most.” The clone responded. “Would thee like me to prepare some tea while we wait?”

“I would, but I do not think our grumpy companion here would like that very much. We’ll have to wait until afterwards.” Lilith replied.

~

Weiss sat up some when Helga had told him that there was another way. “Without...magic?” He furrowed his brows and stared at her with a squint. But he didn’t take her hand, not with his own at least. Instead, out of the sheer laziness of the moment, he open his mouth and bit down on it, but not hard. In fact, it would be a bit surprising that his rows of sharp teeth weren’t felt at all. It didn’t take much effort for him to imagine some of what Holle looked like, nor what it felt like. What he imagined was much more vivid than just imagining it. It was more like reliving the horrors that that wretched place held. The very place that he would have to visit again sooner than never again.
Enricho: (He folded his arms at Lilith's response) I'm not grumpy! I just have a lot on my mind at the moment
Helga rolled her eyes when Weiss didn't take her hand and instead used his teeth. Her eyes squinted a bit before she unexpectedly pulled him closer, her hands being placed over the areas of his head the skull allowed her to do so. Her closed eyes twitched lightly as the vivid image from Weiss's mind entered hers. Beads of sweat were already moistening her forehead, and not because she was scared. But rather, because she was tired. And the ritual she was currently performing was taking out most of her energy. She swallowed the vomit that would have escaped her throat and shivered lightly, biting her lip as she concentrated. She focused more on the temperature of the image – the coldness. And with a lift of a chin, both her and her son's body wavered in the living room before they disappeared.

Zealia and her siblings witnessed their mother and brother vanish, her ears drooping slightly when she was left with no one else but a clone. The little girl sighed, staring at the door where she last saw her father, then back at the table where she last saw her real mother. She growled a little to herself before she levitated a pillow from the couch and threw it against the wall out of anger.
“Okay, if thee chooses to say so.” Lilith’s clone snickered with a snort at the end while she awaited for the potion to take effect. “But thou sounds rather grumpy to me, wouldn’t thou agree Mistress?”

Lilith chuckled. “I can’t help but to agree myself.” She said teasingly with a gentle snort. She took a whiff of the air. “I think it’s beginning to take effect now.”

~

When they reappeared, Weiss kept his eyes shut tight, awaiting the soul numbing cold to constrict around them. But when it never came, his eyes fluttered opened only to come in contact with their surroundings. It was fairly warm there, and they were surrounded by bare land where fresh green grass had began to grow, and around them there were small streams that connected to one another in a few places and led further down to what looked like a lake. This was not Kalte Holle. He blinked numerous times in confusion, his head turning to the half of a cabin that was there.
It was incomplete obviously. But around it were growing shrubs that swayed back and forth in the gentle cool breeze peacefully. A few meters away from it was some eerie looking slightly creepy hut that was in the shape of a log.
He moved away from Helga, still trying to figure out where the heck they were exactly. His head turned when he heard the sound of a strange hammering noise coming from towards the cabin, and his eyes followed the vague sparks of magic that shot out into thin air. His ears perked at the sight of a dark brown wooden ladder that came into, then at the person who carried it around the side of cabin. “D-dad?” He murmured with a few steps forward. His visualization of Holle had changed at the last second when he began to think about his father again, wondering where he was and how he was doing. And now...there he was. They were there.

Wiezen wasn’t really paying much attention while occupied with his work and didn’t seem to really notice the two unscheduled guests that had arrived. In fact, he was in his lesser holy form which held its more human characteristics. His ears and tails could only be seen in his shadow. He wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand while he went to the other side of the cabin to continue further on his construction.
Enricho: (He gave yet another annoyed sigh as he waited patiently for the potion to start taking effect and be of use to them)
Helga didn't have time to react when the pollen hit her nose from the flowers that surrounded her.

"...A--Aaahhh... --AAACCHOOOOO!" She sneezed, falling to her rump and sniffing heavily. The witch rubbed her nose again, sniffing heavily. Even if it was fairly warm there, the nymph still felt cold. She looked around kind of groggily, her eyes squinting as the familiar sights of green grass. "Oh..." She mumbled to herself, lowering her ears in disappointment. "W-Weiss, I think you thought of something els--" She weakly got up to her feet, coughing for a few seconds before she looked where Weiss had gone, her eyes wandering to the half-constructed cabin. "Oh..." She said again, rubbing her nose once more. The witch followed quickly behind Weiss. "Weiss, let's go. We shouldn't be here."
“Oh don’t thee give me that sigh mister! It’s only going to prove my point~” Lilith pauses, ears twitching as she watched the arrow of the compass spin and point ahead of them. Then it tipped towards the right, fidgeting some as if it couldn’t quite make up its mind.

“Something’s coming...fast.” Her clone spoke, narrowing her emerald eyes. Magic suddenly poured from her hands and formed an aura around her that shaped into armor. “Hostility detected.”

~

“What? Why? Dad’s here and he might be able to help us...” Weiss said, barely speaking to her directly while gazing at the surroundings. “What’s he...doing?” He mumbled to himself while going towards the cabin. He didn’t know whether or not to knock or to just...go on? The half cabin had a door and all, so he decided that that would be the best course of action. “Dad?” He knocked on the door, finding that it felt really sturdy for a door that didn’t have an entirety of the cabin with it. He flinched slightly when the sound of the hammering had started again.
"I don't... I don't think that's such a great idea..." Helga mumbled to herself, but she really didn't chase after Weiss. She felt as if if she took a step forward, the whole cabin would fall, or maybe the sky would crumble to pieces, or maybe she'd get smited. And with that in mind, she took a step back from Wiezen's territory and instead used her voice to communicate with her son. "W-Weiss, he's busy. We don't want to disturb him. I think it's best if we just return to what we were doi--ngg..." She gripped her head suddenly, feeling a wave of nausea hit her. The witch slowly leaned against a tree to recuperate her balance and calm herself.
Enricho: (At the mention of hostility, he picked his head up and looked over at Lilith) What does she mean by hostility?
“Exactly what it sounded like. Aggression.” Lilith answered. “Whatever it is heading this way is looking to kill whatever has intruded it’s territory.” She held her arm out to the side and opened her hand. Aura twisted itself to life and formed into a link, sprinkled of green magic drifting away from it. “Perhaps a side effect from th—”

Before she could finish, the ground beneath them suddenly pushed into a lump and burst open, Lilith’s clone being speared into ceiling by something that had been moving to quick for the eyes to see. Sand and dirt fell quickly into the tunnel.

Lilith shoved Enricho back and into a barrier as she turned and swung her axe, its blade clashing against the swift strike of a tail that lashed out from beneath the sand like a whip. Her eyes narrowed, pupils thinning a some as she awaited the next incoming attack. But then she shrieked slightly as a pair of hands emerged from the ground and gripped her ankles before nearly yanking her under completely with one hard tug. Luckily she was quick enough to pull herself loose, having to jump out of her flat bottomed footwear in order to do so. She landed on the ceiling and looked up as something quickly burrowed from the sand.

The thick tail of a scorpion lashed against the ground aggressively in aggravation, the upper portion of a woman’s almost bare body crouched down out of the falling sand. Her hair had come to resemble the limbs of a crustacean. Black irises peered at them, but not at all in a observant manner. It was more of a look of savagery that she gave them. Her skin had also tanned and darkened considerably since the last time she had been seen. “That smell...what IS. THAT. SMEEEELLLLL?!” She yelled in a loud snarling shout, the rest of her body emerging from the sand and boosting her an extra three feet in height as the lower scorpion resembling half revealed itself. link left front leg stepped forward, one of her beefy pincers clamping together with loud snaps.

~

Weiss practically ignored Helga’s words and knocked on the door a bit harder when he didn’t get an answer the first time. The sound of the hammering stopped, and instantly he began to regret knocking to began with. He took a step back from the door, but mustered enough courage to make himself stand there and wait.

“Oh..it’s you..” Wiezen’s voice came from the side of the cabin where no building had been done yet. The sleeves to his plain shirt were rolled up and cuffed neatly, the shirt itself stained with a bit of dirt. “You know there’s an entire side of house that doesn’t have a door...right? The knocking was unnecessary.” He stared at the child for a moment. “And what’s with your clothes? It’s partially chilly, yes, but there hasn’t been a blizzard or anything.”

Weiss blinked, standing there with a loss of words. He had expected at least a little yelling for one reason or another. He gulped, a lump getting caught in his throat as he looked for the words to speak. “D-dad...”

“Yeah?” Wiezen scratched his head as he came around from the side of the house. “What’s the matter?”
Enricho: (Before he had time to react, he was shoved back into the barrier, and could only observe the fight) That's.... That's Ossiana? How was she able to change this much is such little time?
“Well I don’t know, perhaps thou should ASK HER!” Lilith shrieked sarcastically, letting out a yelp as the Ossiana’s tail had lashed out at her and made her evade. She jumped over to the other side of the tunnel, scurrying behind the barrier that Enricho was in to avoid a heavy swipe from the Scorpio’s pincers.

Lilith’s clone managed to get behind Ossiana while she was distracted and grabbed on to her tail to stop it from lashing out again, though she was only lifted like a doll by it and slung into the wall of the tunnel.

Lilith herself winced some before attacking while the scorpion woman was rubbing at her nose. She spun the axe by the handle with a single hand before using both arms to swing, a wave of green hued magic unleashing from it’s blade and flying towards its target.

Ossiana was sent into a stagger for only a moment, the impact from the magic only serving in pissing her off more. But what did it was when she glared at Lilith, only seeing the resemblance of Helga there. “YOU?!” Her dark skin began to heat up like coals would within a fire. The entire time she didn’t even notice Enricho there, her full attention on the witch and her clone.

Lilith had gone to help her clone to her feet. They both turned towards the woman when they seen the magma colored heat start to appear over her skin. “Uh...ooh...”
Enricho: (His darted back between Lilith and Ossiana, not enjoying the events that were taking place) Why uh-oh?!
Heat began to pour from Ossiana’s pores and fill the tunnel to the point that it almost seemed as if it were causing a mirage to happen within the tunnel around her.

“THAT is why UH OH!” Lilith exclaimed, pointing her sharp finger at Ossiana.
“Run run run RUN!!” The barrier that had kept Enricho protected shattered, and the rising heat within the tunnel could be felt now. Lilith and her clone had turned to Bolt, the clone taking lead while Lilith grabbed Enricho and pulled him along.

“Masteeerrrrr, she’s about to let loose!” The clone cried out as a gust of dry heat rushed passed them.
Enricho: (He barely had any time to react as he tried to catch himself while Lilith pulled on him, before he was able to bring himself to her pace) What is happening now?
“Did THEE NOT SEE THAT?!” Lilith coughed slightly as the moisture within the began to dry within seconds. There was a crash behind them, and she glanced back only to see that Ossiana had burst through the wall of the tunnel right behind them. She slung Enricho ahead of her and dodged out of the way, ducking under one of the incoming swiping claws.

Ossiana let out a ghastly groan, rubbing at her nose again on agitation as the heat around them increased. Her glare went back to Lilith. “YOUUUU.”

Lilith held up her axe in defense. “Me?! Why me—What did I do!?!”

Her clone came to her side for assistance. “I think the potion may have had some negative effects. It lured her here, but it may very well be the smell that’s gotten her all worked up.”

“Then we need to figure some out, and quickly. The moisture down here is leaving the air, and she’ll definitely outlast us when it comes to this heat.” Lilith clutched the handle of her axe.

One of Ossiana’s pincers shoves itself into the side of the tunnel and she rushed at them suddenly.
Enricho: (He got up after being thrown forward, he quickly picked himself up off the ground. He tried to think of a plan as the heat slowly started to sink in) Can we try calming her down in some way? She can't be completely hostile
“ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HOSTILITY!!” Lilith’s clone emphasized as she summoned a layered wall between them and the attacking Scorpio.

“I don’t know, that seems pretty COMPLETELY HOSTILE to me Enricho!” Lilith’s thoughts came and went fast as she began to sort through memorized spells, or perhaps something that could at least immobilize the Scorpio until she calmed down. She doubted immobilization would work, not in such a closed in space where the heat could still easily take affect.

Lilith’s clone grunted as she held up the wall against the brute force that struck against it from the other side.
Enricho: There has to be something. She can't be completely filled with anger and hate. There's gotta be a part of her that still has that more hopeful side of her
“Uuugh!” Lilith closed her eyes for a moment to think clearly, the heat starting to take a hold on her as well. When her eyes opened, she looked to her clone. “Maybe we could reverse the effects of potion! Or...no, it wasn’t something that was consum—we need to get her as far away from where the potion was poured as possible!”

“Which concludes that it’s the smell!” The clone exclaimed suddenly. But before she could react, Ossiana’s stinger split through the wall of earth and pierced through her face, extending out the back of her head.

Lilith let out a grunt of pain, clutching her head as the magic from the clone was returned to her. “Move now!” She said, turning to continue in the opposite direction and dragging Enricho with her as she moved with haste.
Enricho: (He followed right behind Lilith in a hurry) Alright, so you think if we head outside, it will be far enough away?
“Either outside or further down!” Lilith answered. “Whichever we can get to first! And you, what did you mean by—“How was she able to change this much in such little time?”,” She mimicked his voice down to every note when she had repeated what he had said.
Enricho: Her appearance. She didn't look anything like this before. Despite the scorpion tail and the long ears, she looked human. Now.... Well, you saw her. How did she transform like that so fast? It just doesn't seem right
Lilith was silent for a moment as she jumped from the tunnel and up onto a pathway that lead to another. “Don’t quote me on this, but if that’s the case then perhaps it may be the exact opposite.” She said, squealing right afterwards as a chunk of earth was launched at them from the tunnel below, another following close behind it. She evaded the first and slashed the second in halves. Her eyes widened when she found the Scorpio right in front of her in midair.

Ossiana swung one of her pincers wildly at the witch, a massive chunk of rock being knocked away from the ground when she missed.

Lilith ran with Enricho up and into the next tunnel entrances. She created images of both herself and him, and they all scattered into separate tunnels. She hoped that that would at least slow their pursuer down a little more.
Enricho: (He followed Lilith into the next set of tunnels, already started to get a little tired) What do you mean it may be the opposite?
“Thou said that it didn’t seem right how she’s come to further evolve correct?” Lilith stepped onto the upwards slope of the tunnel and quickly began to make her way upwards. “Then perhaps the real oddity is her not being the way she is now to begin with! Have thee been in this sort of environment with her before?”
Enricho: No. I've never been to this kind of place with her. Hell, I didn't even know this kind of environment was in Edrain