windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross looked out into the distance, seeing the small part as they walked. "Alright, so there's the town, which means that you carry on that way," She say, pointing towards the small port, "and I go thatta way." She pointed her thumb in the opposite direction. "Or that way, or that way, or that way," She pointed in numerous other directions. "Capisce? Capisce. Glad we could have this understanding."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: If you go out on your own with no supplies, you'll be dead the moment you head out. Don't you ever think this through?
Macross began to laugh. "You're joking right? Dead before I even head out? I'm already dead! What, am i gonna double die or somethin? And just to be an ass about-" She took three steps backwards. "Was that before or after I " headed out"?" She raised an eyebrow. "Quit stalling and go." She crossed her arms.
Enricho: Look you're alive. I'm alive. This is real. We are not dead, I assure you. If we were to suffer something fatal, than I assure you, it would affect us, because we are alive, goddamn it!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga nodded slowly and finally allowed the woman to leave. The griffin had turned back to its original size and made it guard the entrance. Helga leaned downward and kissed Wiezen on the forehead, then organized his tails and began to groom them while taking all the knots off them.

Flynn walked around town and found himself standing in front of an inn, then saw the man who was hurting from the nail on the ground. He ran to him.

Flynn: Sir, are you alright, What happened?
Macross groaned the entire time that he spoke. "Shuuuuut uuuuup with that already! Look, LOOK!" She pointed at the port frantically. "You see that Mister Alive man?! Do you?!" She pushed him towards it. "That's where you're supposed to be going! And even if I were alive, if I died do you really think I'd care?! No you dumbasses! And why would I? Life is just stupid! Stubborn! Dumb! Just like your bloody face you ween!" She paused for a moment as a sudden light accent had become apparent near the end of her rant. She cleared her throat. "Go. Get lost already." She turned around.

~

The woman had given a nod herself, but before she left, she said one last thing. "I'll return some day, preferably soon to check on the children. After all, I told Weiss that I would tell him a story. What sort of person would I be if I were to discard of those words. When he awakes, tell him to look into the fire." She said before heading off on her way, her scent lingering in Weiss's nose for a moment before disappearing out into the slight drizzle of light rain just as her presence did.
Employee: This rusted nail stabbed me in the foot. I thought the floors here were perfectly safe (Grabs his foot as he groans in pain)

Franziska: (Looks around the room) This is a pretty spacious place
Jacob: (Makes a few noises to get Franziska's attention)
Franziska: Oh, do you need something Jacob
Jacob: (Held the mouse up to Franziska)
Franziska: Wow, you actually caught it (Takes the mouse from Jacob's hand to look at it. However, when she did, she was shocked to see that the mouse was dead, it's neck snapped with blood coming from it's mouth) I..... Guess Jacob has a stronger grip than I thought

Enricho: Alright then (As he makes his way to leave, he pulls his pistol out and aims it at her head, without even speaking)
Flynn: Oh, that must hurt. Oh, here. *pulls out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bandage* Use this.. By any chance have you seen a woman with short brown hair with freckles, carrying a baby? She's my uh, fiancee and I need to go see her.

Helga had told the woman she promised she would tell Weiss... That is, if he didn't ran away from her like he did once. Helga sighed and tried to use magic, but failed. Instead, she just allowed her lover to rest on her as her throbbing head laid on a rock. But she didn't sleep. She was too scared, easing her fears by stroking Wiezen's tails gently.
Innkeeper: She's up stairs, through the third door. She's already in there. have a good day. Oh, and watch your step. Apparently, there's been more nails found. Either with a person's eyes or a person's foot
Macross lifted an eyebrow. "Oooh, what, you're gonna shoot me now? How symbolic." She sneered. "I think that's the same pistol that I used right? The one with the slight chip on the chamber right? Ironically, you even fired off the same amount of bullets that I did before it all happened." She gave a laugh. "Go ahead. Entertain me." She stepped up to the gun and placed the barrel to her head. "What? Am I gonna have to pull the trigger for you too? Pal, I've died twice already while being alive. Do you really think the thought of a pistol to my head scares me in the least?"

~

Weiss curled up into a ball as he slept, pulling his siblings closer to him while he breathed calmly in his sleep. He inhaled through his nose softly as the woman's scent tickled his nostrils, but he didn't wake. A peaceful sleep.

Wiezen on the other hand, let out a small grunt of pain as the leaves that worked on healing him glowed dimly again, signaling that their limit would be reached soon. His tails twitched as they tried to move weakly, but couldn't bring themselves to do so. But he didn't wake either. Though some of his consciousness was slowly returning, for he could hear the vague sound of crackling fire before it faded into the silence of his mind.
Enricho: (Pulls the gun away) You may be delusional. You may be completely psychotic. But I'm not going to kill the woman I love. Even if that woman has lost all sense of reality and what is going on
Helga smiled weakly when she heard Weiss inhale loudly. It had been quite a while since he had a decent sleep, and that made Helga relieved that he finally did. When she heard the grunt from her lover, however, her eyes softened as the leaves began to dim. She whispered softly to him.

Helga: D-Don't worry my love, you are safe now... you are safe now, alright? *she looked back at the giant griffin who was laying across the entrance, his head resting on his talons.*

The witch slowly stands up and walks over to the beast, tapping him on the back lightly. The creature looked back at her and chirped softly.

Helga: ...I-I'm sorry we can't play yet, m-my friend.. But would you be kind to lend me three healing feathers? For my husband... He's badly injured.

The griffin didn't even need to think twice when the nymph had asked. Instead, he plucked four feathers off his chest, not really making a difference to his appearance as he handed it to her. Helga smiled in gratitude, then reached for one of the bags to pull out a whole loaf of bread. She looked back at the creature and settled the food in between his talons.

Helga: I know its not your favorite... But its something...

The creature cooed in a way of saying thank you as the nymph stroked his back, then left to aid her soon to be husband. She leaned down like before, then gently stabbed the feathers within his body. One on his forehead, the other on his chest, another on his stomach, and the final one on one of his tails. The feathers glowed as their energy drained into Wiezen, and Helga cradled him gently all while her nails scratched over his head and ears.

Flynn chuckled and nodded.

Flynn: Alrighty, thank you very much! Hope you feel better soon! *makes his way upstairs*
Franziska: (Sits on the bed, holding Jacob so he doesn't go near the mouse hole)
"Sooo...that...means...what exactly? And wait a minute...last time I checked, I did go psychotic for one time and tried to kikk you." She paused for a moment. "Wait, never mind that, that was Sonni. Gods, I think our blood line sorta hates you." She joked and laughed. "But me? Delusional? Naah, I'll let you have that one. After all, you're the one who pointed the gun, not me. As for the "lost all sense of reality" bit, tell me, what is reality hm? Oh, but never mind that, it think it's preference really." She shrugged. "We done here or what?"

~

Wiezen's tails stiffened when the feather had been stuck into it, and he cringed for a moment before a clump of fur fell from one of the white fluffs that were his tails. His breathing seen to stop all together for a moment, his ears lowering before he slowly began to breath again. The feathers from the griffin began to burn from his body slowly, more fur falling from his tails until the raw, dim fading light beneath them was revealed littlt by little. Underneath his fur was a smooth but tender and thick surface that would harden when touched, but was in fact, fragile. His face drained of color slightly, but just a little at first. But then in a larger scale, his skin becoming a chalky white.
Enricho: Not yet (Takes his ring off and tosses it near her feet) Here. Pawn that off for some money or something. I don't exactly care anymore. Good luck finding your husband, but you'll only realise he was standing right in front of you (Turns and leaves)
As Franziska was sitting on the bed, there was a knock at the door. It was Flynn, holding the big bag and a single rose on his other hand for his lover.

Helga: O-Oh dear, o-oh no.. *stares at the fur falling from his tails* Don't worry, W-Wiezen. With some of my oils and treatments I can make your fur grow out in no time, but this was necessary my love. *removes one of the leaves that were already dim, then carefully placed them beneath his tails so that they wouldn't be laying in the plain ground*

She released a small sigh, then noticed the color starting to drain from his face.

Helga: W-Wiezy? What's wrong? *quickly gets on her knees again and strokes his cheek gently while looking down at him* Are you allergic to griffin quills? *blinks at her stupid question* ..Y-you'll be alright, my love. I promise. These feathers will help you, yes? I can't leave the rock to find more healing leaves, that's far too dangerous for all of us...
Franziska: (Opened the door to see Flynn) Oh, Flynn. Glad to see you made it okay (Gives him a warm smile)
(As she is distracted, Jacob crawls along the floor)
"Pawn it?" Macross stared down at the ring on the ground for a moment before taking off her own and tossing it down to the ground with his. "As if I'd ever stoop that low. Have fun with your old life and not caring." She said before turning around and going back to the hill where she had been found. She went to her sister's grave and tapped it with her hand. "Hey there sis....I...uhh...just wanted to say...sorry for leaving. I had to...take care of something. "But...it really wasn't suppose to end up like this, iye? But um...I-I'll find some way to make it up to you, eh?" She tried to joke, but this time, she couldn't. "I uh...have to go find someon--" She choked on her words slightly, but continued. "I know this is a lot to ask but....can you sorta look after me or somethin." She placed her forehead against the gravestone for a moment. "I'll go now " And then she left.

~

Flynn: I did. It wasn't very busy.. Here, I bring you a flower. *hands her the rose* AND, I also bring delicious food for both you and I, and the baby.
Franziska: Oh, it's amazing, Flynn. Thank you. Jacob should be right (Looks around) Uhm..... (Sees him crawling toward the mouse hole again. She picks him up and holds onto him) He's an adventurous little guy
Flynn: I see, he certainly is. I wonder if he'd prefer mashed peaches or apple sauce...
Franziska: Guess we'll have to show him both to find out
Flynn: Alrighty then. Let's see. *picks up the baby from Frazniska's arms and places him on the chair next to the small wooden table, then takes out both cups of food and opens them for him to sniff from it and decide which one he was going to eat*
Jacob: (Curious as to what is inside the bottles)
Flynn: Okay, little one. *scoops out a spoonful of both mashed foods in different utensils and holds it up to the baby for him to decide* Do you want apple or peaches?
Wiezen's eyes shot open wide after a bit of time passed, but they then drooped into exhaustion as his vision was met with a blur of the surroundings. He could hear almost little to nothing, and the rest of his senses were just as dulled. Every smell that entered his nostrils was vague, keeping him from identifying anything by just smell alone. As the feathers burned from his body, the healing rate of his wounds increased just enough to only leave blotchy dark bruises that hadn't healed thoroughly. He felt numb from head to toe, unable to feel anything for a brief few seconds while the dull blue of his eyes began to get rid of its blur. He tried to sit up a little too fast and clenched his teeth as he cringed in pain, his breathing becoming heavy when he attempted to muscle through it.
Helga quickly supported Wiezen with her arms and held him gently, making him lay down again to catch his breath as she removed the strands of hair from his face for her emerald eyes to interlock with his from below.

Helga: ..N-no, Wiezy, you're alright, don't push yourself. Shhh... It's okay, it's okay... You're just going to hurt yourself more, love.
Jacob: (Nodded, not wanting to eat either of the two)
Franziska: I don't think he likes it
"H-Helga?" Wiezen questioned upon hearing Helga's voice, his ears twitching themselves weakly while his vision slowly came into focus. "Where....where were you? Where are the children? Buroa?" He only asked questions while trying to lift himself up again. He found the faded blue of his eyes locking with the emerald of his lover's when he could finally see clearer. His ears twitched at the sound of the fire's burning wood. "W-where are w--" He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the condition that she was in. "Helga....what happened? What's g-going on?" He mustered out.
Flynn: What?! But you've got to eat something, buddy! Here, how about mushed pears? *pulls out another cup of baby food and hands it to him*

Helga silenced him by placing a short, but soft kiss on his lips, stroking his hair gently as she released a sigh. She spoke in a low, trembling and raspy voice.

Helga: Shhh.. ..O-our children are fine.. I.. am fine.. The kids are asleep.. And, we are taking shelter beneath a rock, yes? Everything is alright. ..Rest, please... *stands up and grabs one of the bags the woman had brought and returns to Wiezen, pulling out a gourd of water* But d-drink first, my love. You need to stay hydrated. Are you cold? ..Let me peel an orange for you..
Jacob: (Turned his head again, trying to avoid it)
Franziska: I'm going to see if I can get us something to drink. You and Jacob have fun now (Heads down to the inn's bar)
Flynn: Good luck with that. *turns back to the baby with a frown* Now listen here, little guy, do you not want to eat some delicious peaches after that disgusting knight meat you were forced to eat by your farther? I mean, it can't be that bad, look!

He took a spoonful of the pears and ate it, but then shivered as he scrunched his face in disgust, but then faked a smile at him.

Flynn: S-See? Yum!
Jacob (Turned away from it, not interested)

Franziska:(When she makes her way to the bar, she see's a familiar figure sitting at the counter) Excuse me, sir. Sorry for asking, but... You just look like someone I know
(The figure turns to her to reveal their self)
Enricho: Do you now
Franziska: Enricho?! You're alive (Started to breath heavily a bit due to excitement) W-wait here (Makes her way up the stairs as quick as she can to her room to tell Flynn)
Enricho: Oh god (Pays for his drink and makes his way to the exit)
Flynn: Ugh. What am I suppose to do to get you to eat?!
Franziska: (Runs into the room) Flynn! Come down stairs! You'll never believe who's down there!
Flynn: Hm? What is it? Argh, alright, give me a moment. *settles down his bag and picks up the baby and takes him with him on the way downstairs to see what happened*
Enricho: (Makes his way to the inn's exit)
Franziska: (Walks out of the room and looks over the railing to find him) Look, there he is
Wiezen turned his head to where he was able to see the children resting over with Weiss. He counted them individually, one by one. There was Zealia, Wiezen Jr, Elijah, Rose, and Weiss. But he knew that someone was missing being that the presences that he felt just enough around him weren't as full as usual. He took the gourd of waste with shaking hands, but then his grip tightened on the gourd to keep it steady as he took a sip at first. But then drunk it all. He set it aside afterwards. "Where's.... Emma?" His gaze shifted to the children once more.
Flynn: Who, him? He just seems like an ordinary — woah! E-Enricho?!

Helga closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, tears beginning to swell in her eyes as she looked at Wiezen.

Helga: Emma... Will not be joining us tonight, my love... I was.. Right about her after all. ...She is the reason we are all here...
Franziska: Hey, Enricho (Runs down the stairs to stop him) Hold on, Enricho. Is that you
Enricho: (Keeps walking as Franziska examines his face)
Franziska: It is you! It actually worked
Wiezen looked away for a moment, laying back and rested himself as he let it sync in. He closed his eyes in a brief few seconds as he exhaled. "I refuse to believe that..." He spoke while his eyes remained close. "She wanted to help me find you...but that barrier...that barrier pushed her and her pet from the room. I can at least remember that much. But nonetheless..." then slowly began to pick himself up, only to almost fall back down. But he managed to get to his feet. "If she's not here...then we need to find her and hope that Koka keeps our daughter...safe until then. There's nothing else to it." He placed his hand on the rough wall of rock to keep himself somewhat steady.
Helga: I refused to believe so as well my love. Perhaps it is a spirit that possesses our child... But... Emma was happy that I wasn't there... She was annoyed, but happy... I saw it all.. Koka is no longer alive... The griffin had to kill it in order to save our children... Emma.. Was going to... *lowers her ears as tears stream down her face* Please believe me... I am your wife. You must trust me.. What relationship are we without trust? Before I was... Captured... I had called out to a long ago friend to protect Rosemary. He's a griffin, and he shall show you the truth my love. Please rest, I beg of you...

Helga looked back at the griffin.

Helga: Apollo, come.

The griffin perked it's head and immediately obeyed the nymph, crawling slowly toward her.

Helga: This is Apollo, my love. I rescued him when he was of the age of only 5, and now he is 345 years old. He can be trusted. He saved our children. And he shall show you the truth of the horrors Emma did... *nods at the griffin*

Apollo walked toward the fire and gently placed again the claw on Elijah's head and Rosemary's as they slept. He pulled out both a magic ball from them and drew a star in the dirt, then folded the magic with it. The griffin elevated the magic and threw it in the fire, and threw one of his used feathers along with it while chirping lowly.

The fire revealed every memory that had been shown to Buroa. In Elijah's memories he witnessed how his sister was almost fed to the snake and was shoved dirt in her mouth, along with Rosemary being pushed and being yelled at along with Helga by Emma. The other memories showed how the griffin through the snake aside and went to aid the children, then Weiss entering in shock as Emma's words chanted in the fire.

Helga lowered her head, looking away for a moment to take a breath since she had seen everything and yet her husband didn't believe her. She looked at Wiezen.

Helga: Rest, my love. I know this is a lot to take in... But you must gain back your strength.. If Emma needs anything, she knows that she basically owns the house now... *her soft, trembling hands rest on each of his shoulder as she forces him down to take a seat, then joins with him on her knees* Shh.. Just.. relax for now..

Flynn: Wait, Enricho! Don't leave, why are you so grumpy? And holy cow, it did work! You're alive!!
Enricho: It worked? What worked?
Franziska: The wish. We wished for anyone who was killed during Gaspar's crazy belief would be brought back
Enricho: Oh... So you brought me back to a world where Macross despises me and wishes for nothing to do with me, and I am left on my own, with no where to go, Macross doing the same, and I am just back to the life I once lived.
Franziska: Oh............. (Now starts to feel bad)
Flynn: ...Well, when you put it like that it makes it look like what we did was wrong! We just thought that after what you did for Helga, which was an accident – you would like to come back..
Enricho: No, I didn't. I don't have Macross with me, and after that little stunt in the Capital, I have dishonored my hunter name and will be killed on sight if I go there, so now, I have nothing. And I'm brought back to this world, thanks to you two. You two have only damned me. Since we were allies once, I'll ignore you for now. But I mean this when I say it. If, for whatever reason, I see you two out in the world (places his hand on his gun, as he stares at them with his cold eyes) I'll kill you both (Turns and leaves) Don't come looking for me. It's smart to just leave me alone (Leaves)
Flynn took a step back and stood in front of Franziska when Enricho had placed his hand on the gun. He then frowned when he left.

Flynn: Well, geez... I'm sorry..
Franziska: Do you think we made the right choice, Flynn?
Flynn: I mean.. I think so.. It's Macross's fault she's being so stubborn.
Franziska: But did Enricho have to threaten our lives? (sighs) At least we are positive one wish was right. (Looks at Jacob, who is admiring a butterfly)
Wiezen stared at the fire for a long moment even after the memories faded from the fire. "Emma.... " His voice trembled when he spoke her name. His hair fell over his face as his eyes went to the ground. "No..." He brushed Helga's hands from his shoulders. "Her friend is dead. She's all alone...something's happening with her..." But then he lifted his head and his eyes met Helga's. "And there's no telling what might happen. She may be hunted, out in a world that she herself is to young to understand. Don't you tell me to calm down when our daughter is in that sort of danger." He pushed himself up once more. "There is no resting. I'm fine..." He growled weakly. "I'm the least of my worries and damn well should be the least of yours...but I'm going to go find her. Maybe it's Lilith... behind all of this. Maybe it's the mark again...we need to find her. NOW. I will not rest. And I will not relax...until I do. Too much to be done...Emma's going to need a knew pet...comfort...something. But I'm going to...bring my little girl home....and hear what she has to say." He put his hand to his side. "She needs to be helped and I won't make the mistake of making her wait for it..."