windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Emma had watched Helga, watched as she spoke to Weiss and hugged him. She hissed silently, but kept up the act of sleeping. When she was taken down stairs, she turned in the opposite direction and away from the light as Helga held her there in her arms. The light was irritating...very irritating. She let out the perfect faked genuine yawn, her eyes watering as she opened them ."Mama...papa...is big brother Weiss going to get all better?" She asked, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

The clone of Wiezen had looked away after he saw Helga, but managed to keep his smile equipped, and when Emma had asked about Weiss, he answered. "Yes, Weiss is going to be alright. He just needs his rest for now. He will surely be with us again in no time at all." He began to set the table, moving around the kitchen just as his original self would. Fluently and without issue.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: You're father is right. He is brave and very strong, he will come back to us in no time! *places a kiss on her forehead, then seats her on one of the chairs of the table. She then helps with the clone in organizing the table by settling a few plates and utensils down*

Flynn: Yes, but he should do everything in his power to at least try to, don't you think?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: He has been trying, I'm afraid. It's just so small in a world of hate, we don't see it
Emma couldn't help but give a smile seen to be dreary, but behind it was a grin twisted in amusement and loathing. He'd come back to them in no time? They made him sound as if he were only an animal, a dog that had ran away from it's owners for the time being. As she seated into one of the chairs, she stretched for a moment, wiggling her toes slightly while doing so. Her eyes watched as Helga and Wiezen set the table for them to have lunch.

Wiezen's clone grabbed the fruit and whip cream filled pineapples and placed them on the table or each of his children, one for himself and another for Helga before he went to retrieve the stuffed garlic bread. His eyes flickered for a moment, but very slightly as the deep blue of his eyes paled just for a small moment. He inhaled deeply, and exhaled silently before smiling again as he filled the plates.
Flynn: Well, at this time, I suggest him to stay right where he is because I'm sure that if he takes a step out of his castle, hundreds of peasants will revolt against him.

Helga left and went to go pick up the triplets from their playdate with each other. She settled each baby in a stool, then grabbed Rosemary's arm and took her into the kitchen, giving her a seat right besides Emma. The mother herself also sat in between Emma and her other babies in case they were to spill. Her squinted eyes observed the clone, watching his every movement and noticing his body beginning to show it was weak. She sighed for a moment, but then smiled at the clone.

Helga: Thank you, love. You're truly magnificent and I love you. So much.

Her gratitude seemed to reflect something more than just the food. It was a thank you for everything Wiezen had sacrificed for his family. And her radiant, beautiful smile truly expressed empathy. She blinked for a moment before she looked at her triplets and helped them eat first before she would eat herself.
Kristoff: Perhaps. Or maybe people wouldn't bother, worrying about their own safety for the creatures that lurk on this world. For all we know, they may not even know that a king exists (Keeps walking)
Emma's eyes narrowed towards Rosemary in a hidden glare, picking up her fork eating utensil silently as she dug into the innards of her pineapple. She had never eaten anything like it before, so the taste of so many different fruits made her pause for a moment and closed her eyes to savior the taste of it. As always, the food was delicious! She had the most pleasure in knowing that she was eating something that Weiss wasn't at the moment. But she would make sure to spite his with poison.

The clone glanced at her and managed to give a sincere smile while he made an extra plate of food and began to wrap it up. And then another. One for Weiss...and one for Buroa. But nothing for himself. "I love you as well, Helga. I love all of you. My family." He said as he put Weiss's food into the safety of the freezer and encased it in a orb of warmth to prevent it from freezing. The other plate he made disappear with a snap.
Jade_23 commented…
Emma is so diabolically cute. over a year ago
The three triplets' face wrinkled when they tasted the sourness of the pineapple, licking their lips a bit afterwards. They had never experienced anything so sweet yet sour at the same time. But that doesn't mean they didn't like it. Helga giggled slightly at their reaction, wiping away the whip cream they had gotten on their cheeks. She then glanced at the clone and realized there wasn't going to be anything for when Wiezen returned. She wasn't going to eat either then. She was going to wait for Wiezen and eat together with him once the children took their nap and she would heal him. Helga inhaled deeply for a moment before she glanced at Emma and Rosemary, and also wiped some whip cream off their face.

Helga: What would you like to drink, my stars? I can prepare you some warm hot chocolate or pour a glass of whatever juice you'd like.

(WIND DONT FORGET ABOUT ROSE xD)

Flynn: Wait, so you're saying we might have the chance of walking this much to arrive to nothing? Nada? WHAT?!
(But I don't know what's going on XD)

Kristoff: The Ancient Ones are alive and well. I assure you. You will get what you come for... But for the king........ I don't know
Jade_23 commented…
-.- over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
BUT SHE'S IMPORTANT TOOO over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
pls over a year ago
Flynn: Wow... Now I feel kind of bad for him even without ever meeting him. How many children does he have?
Kristoff: Two. The eldest, Princess Ophelia, and a son announced a few months back, Prince Oswald. His wife, Queen Maria, only recently had him.... I just hope their fine
(The tall mountain starts to get more and more close as they keep walking, but it still feels like miles away)
Emma gave Helga a puzzled expression, seeing that she wasn't eating, and neither was Wiezen. She instantly began to blame Weiss. They feeling bad for him because he was so much more plain than the rest of them, just like Rose. So when Helga said that she would pour them a glass of whatever they'd like, she wondered what Helga's reaction be if her answer was "The blood and tears of Weiss". With a second thought, she decided to keep that to herself and instead gave a different answer. "Orange juice!!" She answered in a cheery, upbeat way.

Wiezen's clone turned and leaned against the counter for a moment, releasing a wavering exhale for a moment before he straightened himself and forced out a yawn. "I'm going to check on Weiss for a moment...and then I may depart to bed and get a bit of rest before supper perhaps. After all, it would be difficult to make a meal while exhausted." Though that is exactly what he had been managing to do. That as well as many other things. There were even still clones of his that were working in different towns. "Enjoy your lunch my children, you as well my love." He said as he walked from the kitchen and began make his way upstairs.
Flynn groaned as he kept walking, but it felt like they were going nowhere. He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows.

Flynn: ..wait.. Wait a second... Hold on. If this castle is so great and he built it to keep people away and to be safe, I'm pretty sure there's more than just a straightforward path to the castle. In the same token that's too easy.

Helga's ears drooped when she saw Wiezen head upstairs, but then she perked them at Emma's response and smiled softly, nodding at her. She went to the refrigerator and filled two tall glasses of orange juice for her girls, then settled them on the table. She returned to feeding her triplets, almost finishing each of their bowls.
Kristoff: That's why the Eder kept a lock on the door to the bottom and was tasked to guard the archives at the bottom. Only those with a key are able to enter the tower. It's simple, but it has worked for years

(So, can you two fill me in again on what's going on with the second half. Sorry, I just skim past stuff that I'm not involved with XD)
Jade_23 commented…
bascially Emma hates 당신 and Weiss for not having magic like the others and will probably attempt to kill you, but 당신 don't know that yet. xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hmm........ Well, sounds good to me XD over a year ago
Flynn: Oh.. Alright, I guess we'll go with that then.
Kristoff: Anymore questions? I'd love to fill you in on them (Continues walking, the mountain looking closer, but feeling still far away)

Rosemary: (Sits at the table, having not even touched her food once, and just been moving the fork around in them)
Jade_23 commented…
Rose is eating right now, Wind. xD Man 당신 really need to read the other posts. over a year ago
Perhaps your right XD over a year ago
But that's extra work XD over a year ago
Flynn: ...Hmm.. Yes. Have you had any relationships with the King or his family in the past?

Helga finished up feeding her triplets and cleaning the mess they had made. She gathered the plates and began to wash them quickly for Wiezen not have anymore work to do. She then cleaned the table and passed a wipe on everyone's hands to clean themselves.

Helga: Alrighty, how about we all take a nap?

Wiezen Jr. twitched his ears at the sound of his mother's voice. A nap sounded nice. On the other hand, Elijah had furrowed his eyebrows and growled at the thought. Zealia really didn't mind. She was sort of tired anyways. Helga smiled at the three and stroked their heads gently. She picked them all up and took them upstairs to their cribs, closing the window afterwards. She placed a blanket above the three babies and secured a forcefield around them. She just felt the urge that she needed too. Later, she returned downstairs with Emma and Rosemary, smiling sadly at them both.

Helga: Are you all filled up Rose? The food was delicious.You didn't seem to really eat much.
Kristoff: Not really. I'm just a messenger to them. I bring them news, and I take news for him to the people. But I do wish him and his family the best

Rosemary: Sorry. I'm just not very hungry, that's all
Jade_23 commented…
당신 forgot Rose... again... xD over a year ago
Goddamn it XD over a year ago
Flynn: *nods slowly and becomes quiet as he continues to walk, panting softly and already tired from walking so much*
Franziska: Oh, I have a question
Kristoff: What is it
Franziska: The archives you talked about. Is it filled with books
Kristoff: Yes. The castle is at the peak of Earth's Tower, and the whole interior of it is filled with book shelves
Franziska: Wow. Can we look inside any of the books-
Kristoff: (Stops in his tracks, and turns to her, his expressions changing, to that of a sort of threat) No! Don't touch the books
Franziska: (Seeing his sudden change of tone, she immediately stops, and goes quiet, not even breathing)
Kristoff: (Turns back and continue walking) Sorry. But I do mean what I said. You mustn't touch any of the books. The king has them locked in the archives for a reason. Dark magic and studyings of dangerous creatures. Those books, if anyone were to look at one page, would be driven insane. You must not touch one. Only the Ancient Ones have the sanity to handle look through them. They are not for mortal eyes. For once, I am thankful to be blind. So that I may not witness what lies in those pages
Helga: Are you sure? I don't want you to take a nap on an empty stomach. Are you sick? *picks up Rosemary and holds her closely as she sits on the couch, observing her features, then touching her forehead to see if she has a fever*

Flynn: *strokes Franziska's back to ease her down after Kristoff had shouted at her* So.. Those books contain important information...? *he looked down at his journal for a moment, daring to even think about peeking at those books the slightest*
Rosemary: I'm fine... I'm just worried. Franziska and Flynn did leave without saying goodbye, and I'm worried about where they may be

Kristoff: Just keep away from the books. No matter what. We'll be arriving soon. Just a half hour away (Keeps walking)
Helga: Oh, my child, I'm sure they are fine. They did leave a note, remember? Perhaps they went to go live on their lives, no? They went to be happy with each other. No need to worry, my love! I'll send them a message by the morning if you'd like. *boops her nose* I don't like seeing my Rose feeling anything besides happy. You are too beautiful and precious to concern your little head with that.

Flynn: *blinks out of his thoughts, then looks at Kristoff and nods at him quietly before returning to his silence and following the priest*
Rosemary: (Gives Helga a small smile) Perhaps you're right. Thank you

Kristoff: (Looks up at the mountain, unable to see the top, as it passes through the clouds)
Helga: Of course my Rose! Would you like to play a game with mommy and Emma or would you like to take a nap?

Flynn continued his silent walk and didn't say much after the talk Kristoff gave them.
Rosemary: What kind of game

Kristoff: (Keeps walking in silence, with the ground below them changing. No trees are where they are heading, and the ground is like that of rocks, showing how close they are to the mountain now)
Helga: Anything my favorite flower wants to play!

Flynn: We must be getting closer. There's hardly any vegetation.. Is that a good sign?
Rosemary: Really? ... Well, what would Emma like to play?

Kristoff: Depends on what is going on in the castle. But, I sure hope it is (They keep walking. As they do so, a large brass door can be seen from the distance)
Emma's eye twitched slightly through the entire conversation that Helga and Rose, but she drunk her orange juice silently and calmly. She really didn't care for Flynn or Franziska, but she was more than glad that they were gone. It saved her the trouble of having to deal with them as well. She took small sips from her orange juice at a time, but when Rose asked her what game she wanted to play, she froze before turning slowly to look at her with a face that was blank of expression at first. Ugh, I want to kill you, you worthless flesh sack... But she cheerful smile. Let's play castle! I can be the magical princess, and you can be the poor girl that grovels at my feet and begs for your life before I drag your face across an alley of rusted nails! "Let's play hopscotch!" She answered. "Or tag! Ooo, or we could play hide and seek!"
---
After checking on Weiss, Wiezen's clone began to clean up the child's room until he was satisfied. But as he made his way out, he almost collapsed, but managed to keep himself from falling. He leaned against the wall for a moment, closing his eyes to focus on keeping himself up straight for now.
Well, isn't Emma a bundle of joy XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD The biggest over a year ago
Rose: Oh, those all sound fun, Emma (Gives her a cheerful smile)
Helga: Alright then. Hide and seek it is, but only for a while, alright? Then off to nappy time. Who counts?

Flynn: *his eyes widened at the sight, and he can't help but smile excitedly* H-hey! W-we're almost there!!
Rosemary: Oh, let me count, please

Kristoff: Yes, we are (Keeps walking, getting closer and closer to the door)
Franziska: (Smiles, unable to contain her excitement)
Emma was going to suggest that Rose counted anyways, mostly because there were so many places that she could hide herself that it would be easy to get rid of her. She would just follow Rose while she looked for her and wait until they got far enough from the home...and drown her in the pond or smash a rock into the back of her skull. But she realized that Helga would probably check on them every now and then. She couldn't risk it just yet. So instead, she offered to count herself. "No, I'll be the counter instead! You can go hide." Not that she actually planned on entertaining her.for long. But she would have to go along with it...and have patience.
Rosemary: Oh, okay. I'll let you go ahead and give it a try
Helga: Emma, but you're sister wants to count. She asked first. So Rose, you can count. You've earned it for today. I'm sure staying with the children while we handled things was a tough job. *pats her head* Emma and I will hide, isn't that right Emma?

Although he was tired, Flynn was relieved to see the door after hours of walking with no sleep or hardly any rest. She glanced at Franziska and couldn't help but smile at the sight of hers.
Kristoff: Once we get in here, there will be a contraption to lift us up to the top. An elevator, as the Elder likes to call it (Reaches into his pocket to put on a golden ring with a ruby in the center) This is the King's Ring, and it allows us to get through the door. (Holds hos hand up to the door. Doing so causes a series of gears and tumblers to work within the door, allowing it to slowly open automatically)
Emma was just about to start counting when Helga told her that she couldn't, and that Rose would do it. She stared at Helga for a long moment in silence. A knife had began to tremble silently in its place and lift but then it stopped. But then she blinked, and a smile came across her face as she looked at Rose. "Fine. I'll go hide then! Get ready to count!" She said enthusiastically as she scooted her chair from the table. As she went to the door, her expression contorted into disgust as her eyes flickered for a split second. "Cunt." She hissed silently to herself.
Jade_23 commented…
Emma these words! xD over a year ago
Rose: (Goes to start counting. She covers her eyes and starts from one)
Helga, instead of hiding, went straight back into the kitchen. She silently pulled out the meal she didn't eat herself and placed it on the table, then prepared some tea. Healing tea. She placed both plates in a tray, and added a side of Wiezen's favorite cookies. She smiled sadly for a moment before she made the tray disappear and reappear back upstairs in the room they shared. Helga looked back at Rose who was counting, then quickly crawled on a wall, similar to a lizard and hanging off the roof to observe her in case she was to bump into something or get hurt.

Flynn: They will just let us in just like that? No security and checking our bags and pockets?
Kristoff: If a messenger for the king allows you to walk in, I'm sure that they will understand
(As the doors open, they are greeted with the archives, but nothing they expected. The shelves did raise up incredibly high, to where they couldn't see the top, but many books were thrown onto the floor, cobwebs were everywhere, and there was not a single sound inside the archive)
Kristoff: (Though he cannot see it, he feels it) Something isn't right... Both of you stay close (Walks forward very slowly)

Rose: (Keeps counting) 7... 8... 9... 10. Ready or not, here I come (Runs to look for Emma)
Emma was barely in any hurry at all to find a place to hide. Her eyes narrowed back towards the house, and she continued forward until she ventured closer to the woods, where she went behind a tree, her eyes changing into the scaly reptilian green, morphing into slits. "Hesta edromita, plantae erosa..." A large smirk came to her face before she turned around and tapped the bark of the tree. The bark split open, and she stepped in, and with that, the tree bark stitched itself back together. "Etetomis, plantadaga..." Her words slithered into the air, and then, there was silence.
Flynn glanced around, admiring the sight of what seemed to be similar to a library.. So many books.. He loved reading. He was about to reach for one before he stopped himself, remembering what Kristoff had said. But then he heard the singing again.. No one else could hear it, it was only him. The singing was louder, closer. Flynn looked around for a moment. The voice was in a way beautifully hypnotizing. The woman's voice encouraged him to open a book. He really wanted to. But just as he was about to, he glanced at his hand which was shaking towards it on its own. He quickly took a step back and shook his head, blinking. The voice.. The voice wanted him to open to archives.. He panted for a moment before he quickly ran to follow the group closely, his eyes dilated and his breathing fast.

Helga followed Rosemary from above the ceiling, quietly crawling her way with her. She sniffed in the air and realized Emma was outside. She hadn't given her permission to do so, but she just nudged it off and smiled a bit. She disappeared from the ceiling and reappeared behind the door so that finding her was easier.
Franziska: (Notices Flynn's stress) Flynn... Are you okay? You seem to be nervous?
Kristoff: He should be... This isn't right (As they continue walking, a stack of books topples over. They lie open, to which the group is unable to read. Before they can look any longer, something inhuman comes from behind the shelves. A grey, shriveled creature, with rugged white hair going down to it's shoulders and only in a piece of cloth around it's waist. It rushes forward and quickly shuts the books, before the others can look at them. Once the books are closed, the creature looks up at them)
Creature: Stay back! Stay back. These books are not meant for you filthy humans. Stay back!

Rosemary: (Continues walking ahead, looking for Emma) Come out, come out (Looks behind one of the trees)
Helga frowned when she realized Rosemary wasn't able to find her. She thought she had chosen an easy spot... Perhaps humans need things put in front of them more simpler. She smiled a bit and looked back at the stairs where she would join Wiezen soon. She sighed, then swiftly made her way outside and followed Rosemary very quietly and sneakily, soon hiding behind a tree as well.

Flynn: -gahhh!!! Oh geez, you scared me! Ew, what are you? -oh, that was mean, I'm sorry! *slaps his forehead* W-We didn't mean to read anything, haha.. ha..
Kristoff: ... Elder, is that you
Elder: Yes, it's me. Now, be gone. Get out of here, damn it. You don't belong here. You can't have this knowledge. It's mine. It's mine, damn it
Kristoff: Elder... What has become of you. You once had the smell and sound of good health. Now, you've resorted to this. You read from the archives, didn't you
Elder: Of course I did. The castle above is in ruins. The king refuses to leave Prince Oswald's chamber, Queen Maria and Princess Ophelia are nowhere to be seen, and all of the knights in there are killing each other just to get to the king. I thought I could find a way to get through with a spell in these books. But it's all in vein. The kingdom is a goner. You're all going to die to. If you wish to prolong the inevitable, than get the hell out of here. You won't lay a finger on these archives
Kristoff: Elder... I never thought you would be foolish enough to read from the archives. You were once a man, but you are no longer even that which can be recognized. Though I am not sure what you are, I know for certain that you are a man no more. And all I know is that what is best for you (Pulls out a dagger) I'm going to end your suffering, Elder

Rosemary: (Keeps looking for Emma) Where could she be hiding (Keeps looking for her)
There was a snap from one of the trees before a branch fell, hitting the ground with a thud and barely missing Rose by an inch or so as it did so. It rolled back and forth slightly before coming to a stop, silence coming back to the surroundings as if nothing at all had occurred. "Rooooosssse...." Emma's voice hissed her name to where only she could hear it, carrying it into the silence before it disappeared once more. The branches above shook for a moment, leaves falling slowly from them, feathering down to the ground. Emma's giggle came from behind another tree, but she wasn't there either. But she was watching. She was definitely...watching.
Rosemary: (Follows the sounds of Emma's giggles) Emma, if you giggle, your bound to be caught (Keeps looking for her)
Flynn: -Woah! Wait, hold on, I don't think we should just kill him.. Isn't there another way?

Helga had gasped quietly when she witnessed the branch almost crush her daughter. She was about to cancel the game, but didn't because she knew how much her daughters loved playing with one another... Or at least Rose did. She gulped, inhaling deeply and instead silently placed a forcefield on Rosemary that would follow her around where she wouldn't notice.
"Then come find me!" Emma giggled again. But this time, there were numerous of her own giggles coming from nearby trees. Some came from inside the trees. Some even came from above. But then there was a hiss, and a black and green patterned snake slithered slowly across the ground before camouflaging itself into the surroundings. A large branch fell from one o the trees this time, heading right for Rose but when it came in contact, it snapped in half against the barrier. The snake hissed heavily is dismay, but continued silently, the pin sized slits of its eyes watching intently.
Kristoff: Would you want to live like that. He's lost it. This is what happens when you open a book in the archives. He's completely lost. Sooner or later, he'll become violent. More so than this. If we don't kill him now, he'll just kill someone else. He's nothing more than a Corrupted now. Just a Corrupted that's slowly getting more and more violent. It's the merciful thing to do (Walks over to the Elder, the dagger raised. He aims it at his neck, ready to send it down)
Elder: (Once he turns to face Kristoff, he jumps at him, and start to violently beat him, punching him to where the sounds of both the bones in Kristoff's body and the Elder's hands are snapping from the brute force. Only a few punches is what it takes to get Kristoff into a bloody state)

Rosemary: (Keeps walking, trying to find Emma as hard as she could) Emma, don't tell me your using magic to hide yourself. That's cheating