windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss shook his head. "I...lost the g-gold..." He said from under the pillow, feeling disappointed in himself for letting such a thing happen. Macross had entrusted him with two simple things, the dagger and the gold. He had lost one of them, and now felt as if he had failed her and that she would hate him afterwards. "She's gonna hate me...and it's all my fault because I can't do anything right by myself." He mumbled. "A-and she probably won't take me to the castl--" He quickly covered his mouth. "Damn it!" He cursed, covering his mouth again as he had said it on accident,, his face burning redder in embarrassment when he realized this. He quickly hid under the covers, holding the pillow over his head tightly. "I-I'm sorry! P-Please don't eat me, it was an a-accident!" He rolled off of the bed, still covered in the sheets and crawled under it, holding the dagger close to him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: You forgot? Well, do you have it written down or anything?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga blinked for a moment as her eyes narrowed and her ears drooped. She stared at him beneath the covers, her face scrunching before it returned back to normal. Her hands trembled for a moment and her stomach twisted, but she took a deep breath and slowly removed the pillow from Weiss's head. She decided to leave the cursing word in the past. She scooted a bit closer to him and sighed.

Helga: It is alright, little one. It wasn't your fault. I'll just say I took it from you and it slipped my mind and I left it. Or I can say that the Apollo ate it. Griffins do enjoy rubies and gold. Better yet, I'll pay back every single piece of gold she had in there, how about it? And Macross would never be mad at you. She loves you very much, you are her favorite child in the world, don't you know that? And Weiss, you can do many things on your own. You're a strong boy and I rather have you by my side instead of an army of soldiers. ...And no... I'm not going to eat you. I would never lay a finger on you. Because I love you too much for that. *leans down and scratches his scalp gently, then places a kiss on his head* And a castle, you say? Did you ask your mothe- I mean... Your father for permission, or were you planning on sneaking out? I think... I think going to a castle is a wonderful learning experience. And I'm sure you'd have lots and lots of fun! Either way, it'll be our little secret... So don't you worry about a thing. *winks at him, then extends her pinkie*

Flynn: Yeah, I think I do.. Here, can you search for the potion? *pulls out his book from his bag* Let's put your reading into practice.
Franziska: Alright (Searches through the book, trying hard to understand what the words on the page mean)
"R-really?" Weiss had sat up, and he looked up at Helga for a moment, but then down at her extended pinkie. He thought about what she had said, remaining silent for a while before he extended his pinkie finger out and curled it around hers. Then a smile came to his face and he nodded. But then he furrowed his brow for a moment and looked up at her again, pulling her hand up to his face. It felt....familiar. Before, he had been too afraid to notice, frightened beyond what he could even explain. But now...he thought that she was nice. And warm. But then he lowered his head and began to sniffle. His eyes prickled with tears. "You feel...like my mama did before she went away..." He said. "You're nice...like she was." He sniffled again. But then his brow furrowed. "Mom...my mom..." He head began to throb. "Who is...my mom?" A heavy dizziness began to wash over him, his lungs feeling as if they were constricting themselves. His vision blurred for a moment, and he looked up at Helga once more. What seemed like thousands of whispers and hisses began to fill his head, and he stood up, clutching head as he stared at her. "M...m-mom?"
"Esssheatheren dismosssponagusss." A voice hissed inside of his head, seemingly drowning out everything else that had began to come to surface.
A trickle of blood slid from his nostrils before his eyes became unfocused, his hand slipping from Helga's as he fell sideways suddenly and collapsed, his head hitting the floor with a thud.
Helga: W-Weiss!!!

The witch's teary eyes shot open and she quickly left the bed and got on her knees besides her son's body. Her hands trembled as she lowered them on his cheek and rested his head on her thighs, then checked for a pulse. She removed his thick coat for better space, then looked into his eyes and held his head steady.

Helga: ..Weiss, my love, can you hear me?!

She removed one of her hands and scrunched it in attempt to use magic, but only a small ember sparked from it. She growled slightly and looked back at her son and swayed her hand sideways for air.

Flynn: *he began to walk towards the village* I'll give you a hint, it starts with a T and should be in the first 20 pages.
Weiss's hands began to twitch, his fingers curling and uncurling rapidly while his body began to convulse. A wheeze escaped his lips while he looked as if he were trying to scream, the bite marks from what looked to be fangs appearing along his arms and legs, the sound of the curved teeth sinking into his flesh noticeable with each bite. A rattling began to quickly fill the room. Weiss's eyes widened suddenly and he found the strength within his pained shot body to roll himself over and push Helga out of the way and scurry backwards as something hit the floor in between the harshly, a hole eating through the spot.

The sound of a hiss broke out, and two large green eyes appeared in front of Helga, the dark slits within them flaring. At first, it seemed like they were just two large floating eyes. But then a long forked tongue flickered from the air, and the cloak around the attacker began to fall away to reveal the large, thick head of a dark greenish black snake hanging down. It's body slithered along the ceiling, bulges within it revealing that it had recently had meal...a few of them at that. Its head reared back, preparing to strike. Unlike any normal snake, aside from its size, its mouth was filled with rows of jagged, bony teeth meant for tearing, the two small fangs that it had dripping with venom.

The door flew open and Wiezen staggered in. "Helga, GO!" Wiezen's steps were quick, slightly sloppy from intoxication, but fast enough to step in front of Helga as soon as the snake struck, its teeth sinking deep down into his shoulder. Luckily, with all the liquor he consumed, it didn't hurt as much as it should have. Nonetheless, he snarled and dug his claws into its eyes as it had tried to rear its head back. Though in a weakened state, he was still able hold it in place as it tried to shake loose from his grasp so that it could escape.
Helga shrieked when she saw the snake about to struck her, but caught her breath when Wiezen had taken the shot for her. She gulped and quickly crawled backwards, then stood up and ran as fast as she could to the bed where the infants and Rosemary were. She couldn't carry them all out of there. She needed magic, but the light within her was still healing. But she had another option. An option that every witch has. The magic of being wicked that most of the time comes with a price. She growled in thought, and having no other option left, she suddenly punched the wall and punctured a deep hole through it. When she retrieved her bloody arm, the witch snarled in pain as her eyes flickered into slits and she hissed, a blotch of green appearing on the side of her neck. That should be enough. She quickly elevated the triplets in the air, but instead of a purple aura, it was a deep green one. Another layer of her magic took Rosemary by her hand and dragged her off the bed. Her eyes fell upon Weiss, and she quickly dodged the snake and picked up her son, cradling him closely and quickly running out the room, her triplets elevated in the air and Rosemary being dragged out it. She ran through the halls with Weiss in her arms in attempt to flee the dangerous area and settle her children in a safer place.
The snake bit down harder on Wiezen's shoulder when it saw through it's sense of taste that Helga was escaping with the children, more specifically Weiss. But as it tried to break free again and go after them, it soon found itself being pulled and slammed against the wall.

Wiezen didn't really feel any relief when Helga had gotten the children out of the room. In fact, he couldn't feel anything but a familiar feeling that kicked in when the venom began to course through his veins. The need to hunt. His transparent tails appeared and started striking at the snakes head, puncturing holes through its scaly skin, though with every hole punctured it seemed to heal itself. He began to tear at its eyes with his claws, his tails striking and dealing harsher blows. When it struck again, he managed to get out of the way, slamming its head down onto the floor.

Macross stumbled into the room, her sword already drawn. She didn't have to think twice, her instinct pushing her to attack while she noticed that the serpent was already injured and while it was pinned. She slashed at the snake's neck, the cold steel of her blade cutting deep into it as she began to hack away.

Wiezen's tails twisted themselves together, forming a sharp point at the end and stabbed through the top of the snake's skull, piercing through its skin and through the floor as they came out on the other side.

Macross had to jump out of the way as the serpent's body fell from the ceiling and hit the floor with a large force, causing the ceiling to cave in under them and Wiezen to be taken with it. "Shit! Wiezen!"

Both the snake and Wiezen crashed through the second floor and fell down to the first, crushing the tables beneath in the dining room along with chairs. The snake's body flung as it collapsed, leaving collateral damage around from its weight.
Helga rushed down the stairs as she dragged all her children down with her, quickly exiting the Inn and searching for a spot to aid Weiss. She looked up into the sky and called out to Apollo several times, awaiting his response as she laid Weiss on a haystack along with his siblings. The triplets were still confused and sleepy, but they knew something was wrong after what they witnessed. The witch quickly began to tear away Weiss's shirt to get a better look at the bite marks.

Helga: Don't worry, my love! Mama's here, she's here and she's going to –

Helga hissed when she felt the green blotch on her skin expand, but she ignored the pain and only focused on her son.
Franziska: (Searches for a word with the letter T on the 20th page, still trying to decipher the language that appears cryptic to her)
When Franziska finds the teleportation page, the last ingredient listed are pearls and salt.

Flynn: Found it yet? Cos we need to get going! Let's split up in the market and gather the materials.
Franziska: Found it. Pearls and salt. I understand salt, but where are we going to find pearls?
Traces off dark purple, bruise like veins began to etch themselves into Weiss's skin, his skin quickly paling as the veins seemed to squirm and move under his skin. His eyes began to roll back, his body becoming stiff. More of the bite marks were along his sides as well. He could hear a voice speaking, but it sounded as if he were to be under water. Everything hurt...it hurt so bad. It stung and burned all at once.

Back inside the inn, Macross bolted down the stairs, almost tripping while she skipped two at a time to get to the first floor where the serpent and Wiezen had crashed through the ceiling. "Wiezen, where the hell are you?!" She began to push at the reptile's body until she swore that she felt it move. Which made her go to stabbing at it until she severed its head.

Wiezen only could hear a loud ringing in the darkness that surrounded him, the blood pulsing behind his eardrums. His body felt heavy, and the only thing he wanted to do was just...let go. But he couldn't. He could hear someone calling his name. It became clearer and clearer until he began to push himself up, the weight that he felt upon him shifting as he did so until finally, he rolled the body of the snake off of him, only on his feet for a few seconds. He fell forward, but was caught just in time by someone.

"I gotcha, I gotch--fuck, your arm!" Macross gasped slightly, moving quickly and placing herself under his arm to support his weight. "Come on, we gotta scat pronto!" She looked at her sword, seelng that the blade had been chipped severely. "Since when did these swords become so fucking shitty.." She muttered to herself. She felt Wiezen pull away from her. "Wiezen come on! We don't have time for thi--" She was cut off by the sound of something being torn out, and she realized then that he had ripped the fangs from the snake's head.

"We need...these." Wiezen managed to get out, his hand going to his shoulder in a clutch. He and Macross exited the inn to find Helga and the others.
Helga tried to distance the triplets from Weiss for them to leave him alone since they had began to tug at his ears. She looked at her son’s bite marks, then unexpectedly leaned downward and sank her own fangs onto the marks, and with her own teeth, she began to suck out the venom from his injuries. She had a mouthful of a mixture of his blood and the poison in her mouth, and she spat it out on the side, letting the fluid burn the ground. She repeated the process over and over again, succeeding in getting most of it out.

Flynn: I’m sure they sell jewelry with pearls in the bazaar. But no time, we must hurry! *takes her hand and drags her into a certain direction*
Franziska: But we can't simply buy one of those. Their far too expensive. I am sure there must be an easier solution, Flynn
The bite marks began to soothe one by one, disappearing as the venom was drained from them. However, the veins under his skin seemed to become increasingly agitated with each one that was tended to until they began to bulge and shift in a squirming motion. Weiss went still for a few minutes before he began to breath heavily. His eyes began to become scaly before they slitted, and a grin came to his face. But as he spoke, Emma's voice came from his lips as he stared at Helga.
"Bloody...bloody, murder. Do you think you can sssave him from me?" She giggled. "Silly mother, I'm just getting warmed up. Weiss is quite the test subject for my experiments, don't you think? I never thought that it would be so fun to watch you all suffer. "Oh mommy's here, I'm going to save you"." She mocked with a sneer. "Tell me, how does it feel to be so powerless? And oh looky, I spy with my little eye, a spot of green. Does that mean we're having children for dinner mommy?" She laughed. "Who should I cause agony to next? By all means, I can only play with Weiss for so long. I don't want to break him just yet. Perhaps my dear sister Rose would like to play, right? Or maybe the triplets. Hmmm, so many options, I can't decide."
Helga felt like doing so many things to the voice that came from Weiss's mouth, but she held it back and glared down at Emma through Weiss's eyes.

Helga: Lillithann.. I've had enough of your crap!!!! Leave my children alone, they've done nothing!! If you seek to use someone as your lab rat, then choose me! I'll do anything, just don't... Don't hurt him anymore... I'm sorry if I pushed you away with that fight with the Oni... But you're taking this too far, you're hurting your nephew! Enough of this!

Flynn: Then we're gonna steal it...
Franziska: (Shocked at hearing this) Flynn! The last thing we need is for town guards to be hunting us. I may be a Psychopath, but I can at least say that I'm not crazy enough to go into danger when I know it could be dangerous to us. I'll find us a pearl, alright. You just go and worry about buying the salt for now. Take Jacob with you. Just wait for me at the store, alright. I promise you I'll be back with a pearl, alright, Flynn. (Looks directly into his eyes, assuring to get her point across) Without stealing one!
Flynn: The only way you're going to find a pearl is if you go to the harbor and spend hours under water looking for a damn oyster!
Franziska: (The moment he mentions that, she can't help but repeat the words in her head. She looks at Flynn and gives him a smile) Great idea (Without another word, she turns and sprints in the direction of the harbor, easily creating a distance between her and Flynn)
"Lilith? You mean Auntie? Oooh, you mean that!" The grin that waa forced across Weiss's face only grew. "She's a good source of power to be drained, and let me tell you that you're just as gullible as she. I don't want you. Because I have all of you exactly where I want you to be. You killed my friend, remember?." She began to laugh. "You've gone and hurt auntie's wittle feelings some more too! Shame on you! But since I've learned how to be generous, and her tortured presence has been of great use to me, I'll let you hear her thoughts on the matter. Ooo, this should be fun!"
Weiss's eyes closed for a moment, but when they opened, there were immediate tears as the eyes that stared at Helga were now emerald. Lilith's soft voice spoke. "I...Is that what you'd think I'd do...sister?" She sounded hurt in more ways than one. "After...even after everything I've...done. I've died for those children, Helga. Y-you...I thought you trusted me more t-then that to know better..." Weiss's head shook. "I've been trying to...trying to hold on but....I see that thou are just like mother....I s-suppose it's time for m-ne to give in t-then, correct? I'm.....sorr--" Her voice was choked out as Emma's eyes returned, along with her voice. "And tadaaa! And your assumption was put to the test, and it failed! But really? You thought that Auntie would be some type of influence over me? Psh, as if she would ever be willing to do anything like that willfully. I, on the other hand, am making fools out of you all. And Weiss? He betray me by taking your side. And you? It's more than the stupid bird. You've taken... much more away from me...so I'll take from you...I'll take from everyone..." Her voice darkened. "I'll never stop until Weiss is dead, or you kill me, "mother". My revenge is absolute and I will not fail. I'll take away as much as I can. And speaking of revenge," A smirk came to Weiss face. "I'm close to finding an old friend of you and Papa's. I'm going to resurrect him, mama. As my servant. I believe his name was....the infamous...Alzul." She began to laugh, and laugh until Weiss's eyes rolled back and the veins under his skin squirmed all into one place at his throat. His mouth was forced open wide, and from it, came hundreds and hundreds of small snakes that evaporated into black mist.
Weiss began to cough violently, then choked as if he were unable to breathe again, his throat swelling up.
Jade_23 commented…
kill my weiss and i will find 당신 over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nah aah, I'm to good at hide and seek for all of that XD over a year ago
Helga's eyes twitched as she heard every word come from her son's mouth. She didn't move. She didn't answer. Not even when Lilith came to speak. She had no reaction when she had mentioned Alzul. Her face was emotionless, and her eyes sharp as a knife as she just stared into the pupils of the possessor. More green blotches slowly began to appear around her skin, but she didn't move an inch at all. Thoughts over thoughts over thoughts rumbled in her mind. They rumbled over and over again until one of her blood vessels in her eye exploded. It was only until she heard Weiss's coughs she returned back to reality. She blinked, a single tear rolling down her left cheek before it evaporated into thin air. She quickly reacted and climbed on the haystack, then picked up a single stand of hay. She murmured a spell and the hay she held suddenly turned into some sort of coiled tube with a sharp end. She unexpectedly stabbed the tube through Weiss's trachea, though there was no reaction of pain. Instead, it was relief. Or so she hoped. The witch intubated her son, the weird shaped "straw" allowing access for ventilation and oxygen to enter his body easily. She then growled another spell and shot a green forcefield upward, expanding it around herself and her children.

Flynn: --Wait, that's not what I-!!! Ugh... *sighs* Fine then... *turns around and walks the opposite direction, rolling his eyes* I'll just teleport myself to her then. AND THEN LECTURE HER ABOUT WHAT I HAD ALREADY LECTURED HER ABOUT SAFETY YET AGAIN.
Franziska: (In a full sprint, the moment her feet touched the edge of the harbor, she jumped into the air, and fell straight into the ocean. She made a rather large splash, and once she was underwater, she swam to the bottom, like that of a fish, holding her breath as she swam to the bottom, looking for the right item)
Weiss's face began to swell during the process of the tube being stabbed through his throat, and his joints locked up to where he became stiff again in a paralysis as some of the snake's venom courses through his veins. He breathed easier, but they were only ragged, worn out breaths. More blood began to seep from his nostrils as the swelling in his throat grew.

"There! I found them!" Macross said finally as she dragged Wiezen along with while supporting his weight. Her chipped sword was now sheathed, and instead she carried one of the basilisk fangs in her grasp, being careful not to cut herself with it or let any of the venom from it drip down onto her hand. Her eyes landed on Weiss when she had gotten close enough, and they widened as the sight of his swollen face and the swelling that began to grow at his throat.

Wiezen lifted his and looked through blurring vision as everything began to spin for a moment until his vision finally cleared and brushed the blur aside with a bit more effort than it necessarily seemed. "W-Weiss..." He pushed himself away from Macross, staggering onto the ground and using the second fang he had as a crutch to hold himself back up. He clutched his shoulder and let out a growl as his mind gathered the scrambling thoughts within it and tried to focus.

Macross knelt down to help him back up. "Be careful you asshole, you can barely even walk by yourself!" She snapped.

"I'm fine!" Wiezen snarled back as he went to the barrier. "Open it." He growled, his eyes only glued to Weiss as he stared at the swelling.
Helga's eyes were set on Weiss, nothing else. She didn't look up even with Wiezen or Macross there. But then she perked her ear and the forefield gradually began to fade. The witch gently stroked Weiss's hair out of the way and placed a kiss on his head which was raised at a certain level for him to breathe easier.

Flynn had finally arrived at the market and was now currently wandering around, thinking to himself. What kind of market doesn't sell salt?
Franziska: (Continues looking for oysters, occasionally popping back up at the surface for air)
Macross ran her fingers through her hair and cursed as she stared at Weiss herself. "I'm gonna kill that bitch..." She muttered as her mind fixated on the thought of Lilith.

Wiezen went to Weiss's side, dropping down beside him. He looked over the swelling that grew steadily over his face and neck before placing his hand to his son's forehead. He inhaled slowly for a moment and closed his eyes, trying to focus the little energy that he had left, but failed. He didn't have enough to do so, not in his current condition. Which meant that he would have to force it out of himseld. He growled to himself before lifting his hand to his shoulder and covering his finger in blood before drawing a symbol on Weiss's chest, then opening his mouth just enough to place some on his tongue. He moved his cloak aside before drawing the same symbol on his own chest. "Hold on Weiss.." He took in a deep breath before his claws sharpened, and he placed the fang of the basilisk in between his teeth before puncturing his chest, and he began to dig his hand into it.
Helga's eyes didn't seem to be anywhere but glued onto Weiss's face. She didn't watch the procedure, instead, she just continued stroking his hair gently and keeping her eyes at the same level of his. The witch kept silence while doing so, but leaned down and whispered only to her son.

Helga: you're doing wonderful, my love... The pain you feel now will be all over soon...

The alchemist had finally found a table that sold spices, and he made sure to buy more than one bottle of salt along with other useful spices for potions in the future.
Franziska: (Continued to search underneath the water, with her only issue being the difficulty in finding a pearl)
Macross's eyes widened slightly, but she kept her silence as well, knowing that Wiezen wouldn't back down from his decision, especially since that seemed to be the only way that Weiss could be helped at the moment. And that only made her growing intentions to kill Lilith herself grow. It all began to become a matter of whether or not she would side track her own quest to do so.

Wiezen began to tug with the hand inside of his chest for a moment before he was finally able to pull out a small orb of light, though he figured that it would be just enough to get the job done. He placed it to Weiss's chest and began to push it down against the symbol that he had drawn there before it faded down out of sight. In a flicker of dim, wavering light, he watched as the swelling started to gradually decrease around his son's face and throat. He breathed heavily for a moment before managing to heal the puncture wound in his chest, though it was very slow. Nonetheless, he pushed himself to his feet. "Let's....go."

"Go?! Go where?! Look at you--" Macross had started.

"I said...let's go. I'm...fine." Wiezen growled, clutching his shoulder. "We need to get away from this place before that witch decides....to make another move." He grunted. Only this time, if he didn't have enough energy by then, then he would use the last resort ace up his sleeve. "You need to get somewhere right? Then there's no... use in waiting around. We keep moving."
Helga took a few moments before she finally removed the tube from his throat, closing the hole with a tap of a green finger. She didn't say a word at the mentioning of her sister or the fact that they have to go now. Instead, she just picked up Weiss and wrapped his legs around her where he could rest his head on her shoulder, then placed his coat around him for warmth. She felt something cold on his side, and with that, she took the dagger off him and threw it into Macross's hands. She didn't look at her though. Instead, she elevated one of her babies and placed it on her head, another on the other side of her shoulder, and Zealia on Weiss's head. She would make Rosemary follow them by her side. The witch just waited patiently on the next directions to follow.

Flynn threw in the small bottles of spices and released a sigh of relief. But then his eye widened when he realized Franziska was still out there. And with that, he made his way to the harbor.
Macross caught the dagger in her grasp, removing it from its sheathe a little to look at it's silver blade in thought before putting it back in its place. She strapped it to her thigh again before turning to Wiezen with furrowed eyebrows. "We're still heading in the same direction as before..." She said, letting out a sigh, going back inside the inn to grab something to wrap the basilisk fangs in before rejoining them. "If anything, I'll stop by some place to get you patched up before you end up practically useless." She muttered as she followed behind him, being careful not to catch him if he was to fall again. "I think I'll reconsider that offer to have that drink too..."

Wiezen was silent for a while as they set off again. He didn't bother with saying anything, keeping to himself just like he had done last time. He tore off one of his sleeves and tied it around his shoulder tightly to prevent it from bleeding any further for temporary purposes. One more of his tails withered and disappeared into a frosty mist, drifting off into the air and disappearing. He winced at first, bit then his expression flattened into a blank one again and was left at that. He kept himself walking straight, his entire posture switching from its usual relaxation to one that held little to nothing about it.
Franziska: (The second Flynn arrived, Franziska poked her head out of the water. She looked up to the harbor to see Flynn, and she waved to him, with an item in hand) Flynn, look what I found (She showed Flynn that it was an oyster, but instead of it was a single pearl. She removed the pearl and tossed the clam back into the ocean) I guess I got pretty lucky, huh?
Flynn slapped his forehead and groaned.

Flynn: Franziska... I appreciate you greatly for your help... But... Get out of the water! Before you get eaten or something worse!

Helga remained steely as well. She didn't say a word to anybody and kept to herself, which was unusual. She gently stroked Weiss's back as she continued her walk.
Franziska: What could possibly be worse than getting eaten (Steps out of the water, and starts to shake herself dry)
On their way out of the town, Macross split from the group for a moment to go see if she would be able to grab a few things before they actually left. And of course, liquor had to be included in that list of things, though she smelled everything she got and triple checked anything that she felt needed to be check because frankly, she was done with the surprises. Sadly, she couldn't find any sort of place that had swords anything of the sort to sell. So with that, she grabbed the items that she needed and went back to the group just as they reached the edge of town.

Wiezen had began to zone out completely, or rather was already not fully there to began with. His eyes were blank, and he stared straight ahead but this was also because he had fallen unconscious, his body continuing the actions of his last thoughts as a defense mechanism that had forced itself into activation within his mind.

However, Macross didn't take notice, and was mostly worried about other things at the moment, one of them being Weiss. When she had forte back to them, she ruffled his hair a little while Helga held him. "Hang in there kiddo...remember what I told you..." She said before slipping her dagger back into his possession for him to keep this time, and going ahead.
Helga could notice Wiezen's behavior, but she didn't say a word about it. He had told her to not intervene with anything, so that's what she was doing. If he wanted to be an idiot, unlike anytime else, she allowed it. She continued stroking Weiss's back and unexpectedly turned to Macross, her face solemn and her voice simple.

Helga: May I ask for a favor from thee?

Flynn: Um, I don't know. Slowly drowning in a painful death rather that being eaten whole. No matter, let's just get this over with. *sits down on the wooden pier, bringing out the ingredients and laying them in front of him*
Franziska: (Peaks over his shoulder, to look at what he does)
Macross glanced over at her, surprised at first, but didn't say anything for a long moment. Most because when she had went to go retrieve the items, she had also gotten something for her to eat since she hadn't really eaten anything yet. She had also gotten something to eat for Wiezen, but she sorta wanted to eat that too, but wouldn't. Why was she so damn hungry? She didn't remember being like that before, but she really didn't mind because... food was good and everything tasted new and better to her. After her moments of silence, she spoke. "Depends. On a lot of things." She answered, looking back at the path ahead of them.
Flynn: You're dripping water all over my work, Franziska. Here. *takes off his sweater and hands it to her* And don't ever jump in like that again! geez... *centers a bowl and begins to mix the ingredients*

Helga: Two favors, actually. Number one: I humbly ask you to not mention your bag of gold he left. Number two: Elijah is about to slip off my shoulder so can you please carry him for a while? *elevates the infant onto Macross's head before she could even respond* Thank you. Oh, and one more favor. Take care of my Wiezy because he won't let me, but I'll whip something up for him later. ...I appreciate you being here for that matter. Thank you for your help and company... Especially for my son...
Franziska: (Steps back so that she doesn't get any on it and continues to shake herself dry)
"What?! Two!? Nah mother fucker you said "a" favor! " Macross had said as soon as Helga had gotten to "actually". She turned her head at the second favor, only for Eli to be put on her head, who she also almost dropped from her head, though she was fast enough to catch him. And then the third favor was added. "Okay, now you're just being funny and I'll kick you in your shin. The hell do you think I am, a " favor all" lot?" She huffed. "You damn sure as hell better appreciate me being here." She mumbled, holding Elijah up against her shoulder. "Let's start back with number one. I'm going to mention it just because you said not to, because that means that you know that he left it down in the chair." She said as she hoisted the sack full of things that she had acquired onto her other shoulder. "Can't really say anything about the second one, considering you just forced an entire sleepy baby into my temporary care. But the last one is a no. That's on you. I'll do what I can while I'm here but that's it, that's as far as I'm treading." She said. "So that's three favors added to the numerous ones that you already owe me. And I'm about to use all three of'em." She said in a matter-of-fact type of tone.
Even with more blotches of green expanding on her skin, she gave a sincere smile at Macross.

Helga: I thank you, whatever you want I'll do. *bows her head slightly* It is... wonderful to have you back.. I missed having friends... And this is the first time I've had a conversation with my children's godmother. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind holding the baby a little longer whom you died over his cuteness for.

Flynn: Alright, if I remember correctly, it's two teaspoons of this, and one of salt. Can you pass me the pearl please?
Franziska: (Finishes shaking herself dry and hands Flynn the pearl)
"Actually, I shot myself because I lost the person I love, to be correct about things. Via Enricho's gun. Funny thing is, he pointed that same gun at me when we magically came back. I know he wouldn't really shoot me, which sorta pissed me off. Because I wanted to, but its whatever. But even now I have to admit that it feels good to be back in away. But if I find out who brought me back to this sour, cursed world then my knuckles are gonna have a nice conversation with them. And I'll add that I guess it feels good to talk to you guys again too, that is, when someone isn't trying to make a bird eat me." Macross said dully as she scratched her fingers gently through Eli's hair. "Anyways Miss Cabbage Patch, now to my three--no, four favors to ask from you. You said anything, so I expect you to hold to your word. The first thing is, erase Weiss's memories of ever meeting me after I leave. The second is erase any memory of him from my head afterwards. The third is that I want to fight that damn bird at some point. And the final one,...hmmm...I don't know yet. I'll let it be known when it's convenient."
Flynn took the pearl and thanked her, then placed it right at the center of the bowl where the other ingredients were mixed together. He then pulled out the dagger that Helga had given him as a sensor to locate her. He used a thick stick to swirl the pearl around within the mixture, the gem slowly turning into a blackish color.

Helga: So Enricho IS alive... *clears her throat* I humbly ask you to stop calling me those foolish names. Your name is Macross Shire and I respect that name, so I would appreciate if you respected mine... I've had enough with "green bean" and "cucumber" and "lettuce witch". It truly irritates me. *she blinked at her odd requests* I've sent Apollo back to the griffin mountains... You and Weiss seemed to hate him, and I asked too much of him... and ...what? You want to forget Weiss?! You want him to forget you?! No.. That's horrible... I could barely stand it when he didn't know who I was... I.. *lowers her now green ears, her mouth closing as she stopped herself from rambling any further* ...as you wish I suppose... *places a kiss on the top of Weiss's hair, then sighs*
"Hey, did I complain when you used to keep calling me "eggshell"? So to be fair, suck it up and grow a back bone. Everyone's had enough of something." Macross retorted. "Lets take me for example. I've had enough of a lot of things. You. Wiezen. And everyone else for that matter. I've had enough of the "Macross do this " "Macross can you do that". Being brought back against my will. That's what irritates me. And I've definitely had enough of seeing that." She pointed her finger at Wiezen. "You two need to really make up your fucking minds. This is why I want to get away from you people. Because every gods damn time I'm involved with any of you, something shitty happens. Just like now. That's what irritates me. If anything, I'd say that I've been one of the most loyal friends around. I've been drug through your thicks and thins. And unlike Flynn or Franziska or anybody else, I'm not going to give you or anyone else a milked down version of jack shit. I'm as honest as they come. In my opinion, none of you really appreciate anything. From me, to Sonni, to Enricho and so many others. If it weren't for us throwing down our lives then most of what any of you have wouldn't even be here. But that's just my opinion." She stated bluntly. "But here's where it's all wrong. I'm not Macross Shire." She paused for a moment. "Forget it...you wouldn't understand. Because unless its all about you, none of you seem to understand anything really. So yeah, erase that from Weiss's memory after all this is said and done. The triplets too, not that they really even know who I am anyways." She muttered. "It's just another thing to shake off and keep movin'."
Helga kept her eyebrows furrowed at Macross's comment, the rude gestures she insinuated about her. She looked at her for a long moment, in a way hurt as another patch of green slowly faded in. But she didn't say a word. Was everything truly about her? She blinked her somewhat teary eyes away and just looked ahead of the path and continued walking.

Flynn was about to finish when suddenly, the pier they were both sitting on began to shake and a loud, deep screech came from below

Flynn: Uh oh...
Franziska: (Grabbed Flynn tightly by his wrist and began to run off the pier in the other direction)