windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: That's the thing about Psychopaths. Some of them really earn the name
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..But you don't. Like I said, you're different.
Franziska: (Smiles) I'm happy to hear that
Flynn: *smiles a bit to her as he continues to follow her*
(During their conversation, they surprisingly end up at the first town)
Franziska: Here we are. Let's see if there are any inns open
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen was rather intrigued when the windows had flung themselves open from Helga's magic, his ears perking in interest. But he kept his eyes on the woman he sought to give pleasure to, loving the sight of the blush that had came to her face. And when she smirked, so did he. He found himself moaning as she now road him, his arms wrapped around her waisting and helping her ride him harder while her body stirred on his erection. "No...I believe I love you moooore, love~" He moaned in a small pant before the position switched once more, and he had her on her back, his arms still around her as he drove his erection into her hard and slowly.
Flynn: *yawns once more* No bed will be as comfortable as the one we were just sleeping in.. *drags himself to follow her and searches around for an inn*

Helga: –gah! *she blinked when the position changed, her cheeks still red.* Ahh.. O-Ooh yes, r-right there, ah-ha..~

She moaned with every thrust given, her tongue hanging free as she panted heavily. Her legs tightened more and her defense lowered, her ears drooping a bit.
Franziska: We can always make it comfortable.
Wiezen moaned with her while he thrusted inside of her, his panting soft with lust and the pleasure than ran through out his body, the heat that wrapped around his erection. He leaned down some and used his tongue to lift hers into his mouth to suck on for a moment and his thrusts became rougher. but remained at their slow and steady pace.
Flynn: I guess having you by my side makes it comfortable in that sense..

Helga's breasts jiggled as the thrust roughened, and her ponytail became undone because of the friction. She panted with moans of bliss until finally, the witch came. She wheezed for a moment as her juices seeped through her and she buried her face in a pillow to ease her breathing.
Wiezen could feel the rougher thrusts sinking him into the hottest parts of her, and his shaft had began to throb nonstop at the building pressure of pleasure that burned his body with bliss. He pants became heavier and as he moaned out her name one last time before he felt a sudden rush of her juices cover his erection like a wave of soaking heat, and he came inside of her, pushing himself as far as he could at the will of ecstasy as he did so. He released a long, shivering sigh before he pulled out of her, his erectiin covered in both of their juices and twitching for a moment. He smirked a little for a moment when he saw that she had buried her face in a pillow. He suddenly rolled her over onto her stomach, ramming back into her depths and releasing more inside of her. Another sigh of pleasure escaped his lips and he closed his eyes to let it settle, his skin crawling with light shivers.
Helga's leg twitched as she took small, fast breaths and moaned softly when he had pulled out. Although, it wasn't over just yet. To Wiezen's surprise, in a blur, he was pushed against the front of the bed where his lower body was exposed as Helga stared at him with loving eyes. She unexpectedly sank her warm mouth back on his rod, taking him whole at once and not even gagging when it hit her throat. She bobbed her head fast while swirling her tongue all over him. The bobbing continued until it became a supernatural pace, and finally, Helga released him when she felt him about to bust once more. She allowed her face to be covered with his juices, and she released a small giggle as she licked them off her cheeks.
Franziska: (Pats him on the back) That's the spirit. Now come on. Let's buy a room (Heads into the inn)
Flynn: I got the money covered.. Your pebbles are too valuable for this. *yawns once more as he follows her into the inn and looks for the greeter*
Franziska: Great. I'll go and wait then (Heads inside and sits at one of the table, swinging her legs back and forth)
Flynn nods and walks up to the counter of the inn.

Flynn: ..Good morning..? Yes, it is sort of morning already, isn't it? Ehem, anyways.. One room please.
Wiezen had been taken completely off guard by Helga's sneak attack. When he felt the warmth of her mouth take him in again he moaned, and then moaned even louder as his rod reached her throat. The feeling of her tongue over took him for a moment, and as her pace increased, he panted until he came, and his juices covered her face. His panting was heavy for a moment as he watched her lick his juices from her cheeks. His erection renewed and he stared at her with eyes full of love, and in the next moment, he had her pinned against the side of the bed and he took her from behind. His hands gripped at her breasts, his thrusting rough and fast paced as he leaned forward and bit softly on the lobe of her ear until she released again, and he would so with her at the same time.
last edited over a year ago
(The innkeeper looks up at him, and tosses a key onto the counter, with the rooms number on it, without saying a word to him)
Helga was taken by complete surprise when Wiezen had pinned her down. Her cheek leaned against the sheets as her moaning became louder and louder with every thrust. She let out a desperate pant when she released once more at the same time he did, quivering her legs a bit as she collapsed on her back in complete exhaustion. She mumbled a few words under her breath.

Helga: ...ooohhh.. Wiezyy.. ~

Flynn: ...oookay? Good day to you too I guess.. *pays him the money and takes the key, walking back to Franziska*
Franziska: Did you get us a room (Smiles)
Wiezen leaned down and placed a kiss to her forehead before finally letting out a sigh of exhaustion as he pulled out of her once more. He chuckled a bit before picking her up in his arms and changing the bed sheets with his tails, cradling her slightly as he made the bed and finally was able to rest with her on the mattress and cuddle with her. "I love you..."
Flynn: Yes, yes I did. With a very rude worker if I may say so myself... Room 38, let's go!

Helga snuggled within his arms and sighed of satisfaction, a small grin coming to her tired face as she kisses his cheek.

Helga: ..I love you too.. *places another kiss on his lips* Mistress Helga is pleased.. *winks at him as she elevates the covers to keep themselves warm*
Franziska: Great. Let's go (Follows him)
Wiezen smiled and kissed her softly, his bushy tails snuggling close to her as well to bring more warmth. "It was my honor to bring pleasure to you, Mistress." He chuckled, kissing all over her face, unable to keep himself from doing so. His body felt a relaxation wash over it that lead him to letting out a happy sigh, inhaling the smell of her juices and the oils she had rub on her skin before exhaling. "You are truly amazing...magnificent."
Flynn: So, uh, rephrase again.. What exactly is your plan? *yawns as he leads the way up the stairs* ...30..31..32...35...37.. ah, 38! Here we are.. *unlocks the door with the key given to him*

Helga: And you, my love, are dashing and spectacular.. *her ears lower a bit as she yawns* If you ever need some "meditation" time or something to take your mind off of.. You know where to find meeee..~ Hehe.. *she gently stroked his tails that gave her warmth* You are delicious. *rests her head against his chest, still recovering from their session*
Franziska: We're going to try our best to find the Ancient Ones, whatever it takes, and do what we can to revive our friends. If some deities are proven to exist, I'm sure they are as well
Flynn: ..I'm not even quite sure how exactly are we gonna contact the Ancient Ones.. They are after all the creators of this plague..
Franziska: Well, yeah, but if they have that sort of power, they must be able to bring someone back to life. But surely, there must be a way to find them. We'll find a way
"I'll keep that in mind." Wiezen chuckled some. "You had quite the taste yourself my love. And you still smell delicious, in more ways than one." He said with a small grin. His ears perked for a moment as he yawned, then twitched lightly before lowering. "And if you ever need your...desires to be satisfied, or maybe a bit of " stress" taken care of, you know how to get my attention. But then again, I may already know." He winked and rested his head against hers.
Flynn: Riiight.. *yawns as he drags himself to the bed and throws himself on it, releasing a tired groan* Can I sleep?

Helga smiled at her lover and snuggled closely, her eyes closing for a while until only the sound of her soft snore could be heard. Her arms were wrapped around Wiezen and she rested her head on his chest.
Franziska: Yes, you can sleep now. We'll be sure to continue tomorrow
Wiezen's ears lowered while his eyes began to droop after a moment. He listened to the sound of her soft snores, one of his arms resting around her waste while his hand relaxed on her butt. He smiled at her and kissed her on the head before he yawned once more and was soon off to sleep.
Flynn: Finally.. *he releases a long sigh and snuggles himself with the sheet* ..Good night, Franziska...

(Imma skip)

The next morning, Wiezen was awaken by a sudden kiss on the lips and the scent of a variety of breakfast options. Helga was sitting on his lap, all dressed up in a green dress and showered. The tray she held consisted of a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, along with french toast and scrambled eggs with a side of ketchup. There was also a small bowl of blueberries and blackberries with greek yogurt. She smiled widely as she waited in excitement.

Helga: Supriiiiise!~ Good morning my love! I made you breakfast. I tried my best. The children are still asleep, but I will bathe them and ready them when they awake!
(When the morning comes, the sunlight rests on Flynn's face before disappearing, and reappearing, constantly doing so in a pattern)

Franziska: (Dangling from one of the beams on the ceiling by just her feet, she stretches by touching her toes while upside down, before throwing herself off the beam and landing on her feet) Alright, Flynn. Time to wake up
Flynn: Five more minutes.. I don't even have the energy to yell at you for disobeying my concern of you hanging upside down like that..
Franziska: Come on, Flynn. I already made you breakfast.... Well, actually, I traded a few of our sardines for it, but you get the point (Hands him a red apple)
Wiezen blinked up at her groggily for a moment, barely awake for the first few seconds that his eyes had opened until the aroma of food tickled his nostrils. His ears twitched some and lowered as he let out a yawn, one of his tails rising up and poking Helga on the nose. He smiled. "Good morning, love. It smells delicious, and I thank you for taking away from your time to prepare such a splendid meal." He sat himself up carefully, another one of his tails reaching up to scratch the back of his head as he stretched. "You look amazing, as always. Beautiful." He leaned in to sniff at her for a brief moment. "You smell quite delightful as well. But I will tend to the children as I said I would my love." He rubbed his fingers across her cheeks softly. He picked up one of the blueberries and pushed it passed her lips and into her mouth with a small chuckle before eating one himself. He felt...refreshed. And by the looks of it, so did she.
Flynn: Hnnnghhh... *yawns as he sluggishly stands up, groaning a bit and taking the apple* Thank you.. But I could've bought you a full breakfast if you wanted. I have the money to do so..

Helga swallowed the blueberry and smiled, then scooped a bit of the yogurt with fruits in a spoon and held it up for Wiezen to take a bite. She looked to be in a very good mood today.

Helga: Nah ahhh, we can both tend to our children. And we can both learn more about them. Perhaps we can spend the morning in the garden and let them play with the animals and play their children games, no?
Franziska: Oh, I'm fine. I already ate a can of sardines, so I'm fine
Wiezen ate the yougurt from the spoon as she had held it up for him to eat, then took some of the blue berries and black berries together and ate them, closings his eyes for a moment to taste the fresh nature that flowed through them, his tails swaying for a moment.
"That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sure they will be curious of the animals as well." He smiled warmly at her before plopping another blueberry into her mouth. The blue of his eyes were deeper than they previously were yesterday, and the white of his hair and the fur on his tails seemed to be purer.
Helga expanded her smile at the man and swallowed the blueberry. She collected a piece of egg and ate herself, then scooped some up for her lover.

Helga: Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes? They're beautiful. Just like you are.

Flynn: Well, Sardines isn't a really balanced breakfast. I'll buy you something in the way.
Franziska: Okay, if you have to (Smiles)
Flynn: *nods at her as he heads to the bathroom to change for the day*
Franziska: (Sits on the bed and waits, swinging her legs back and forth) Be sure to hurry up in there. When your done, we must head to the Earth's Tower
Wiezen smiled as he watched her take a bite of egg. In actuality, the breakfast that she had prepared for him was only an extra privilege to him, a bonus. He would have been fine with just seeing her smile, experiencing the sight of how much beauty she radiated. He ate some of the egg that she had scooped up for him, his ears perking in delight for a moment. "Your dress brings out an unfathomable amount of beauty in your eyes, love. You are indeed a rather beautiful creature yourself." He smiled, leaning in some to kiss her lips.
Flynn: *comes out of the bathroom all dressed and places a kiss on Franziska’s forehead* Earth’s tower? What?

Helga: *she returns the kiss softly, then pulled away and lowers her ears a bit and blushes a faint pink* ..oh stop it you.. You’ve always known how to make butterflies appear in my stomach.. *holds up the slice of french toast to his mouth* And you look as radiant and handsome as always… Hehe.. Today I wish for the children to spend time together. I want to get to know them better.. *kisses his nose for a moment* I shall go wake them.
Franziska: You know? Earth's Tower. The king of Edrain, King Benedict, lives there to protect Queen Mariana, Princess Ophelia, and their newborn, Prince Oswald, from the rest of the world, since it's the tallest mountain in Edrain. Maybe the world. If anyone would know where the Ancient Ones are, it must be King Benedict
Flynn: Oh.. wait.. Tallest mountain in the world.. *blinks* WE'RE CLIMBING IT?! oh no, oh geez..
Franziska: Don't worry. We won't climb it. Rather, we will walk up it. The entire mountain has been carved out into the archives of the royal mage. But no one has heard from the royal mage in years, and his door is locked by some sort of magic. We need to find a way to get into the archives and get through it to reach the top of of Earth's Tower
Flynn: *releases a sigh as he lowers his head* ..Very well.. Understood..