windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: Don't worry, this place has nothing dangerous. As long as you don't mind the occasional murder of crows moving about (Chuckles)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Ehh, based on what we've all been through, I suppose I can handle a few birds... *remains silent for a minute* ..I hope..
Kristoff: (Continues walking, the crows making sounds from a distance)
(Damn in, COLA, get off your plan and reply XD)
last edited over a year ago
(xD)

Flynn keeps quiet and caution as he follows behind the priest and his lover within the woods. A small chill ran up his spine as he looked around.

Flynn: ..A-Are you sure there is no monsters that lurk here? Not even a bit? I sense something strange..
Kristoff: Hmm.... So do I. But, it isn't a monster. It's something else. We should be careful as we continue through here (Continues to walk through the forest, as Franziska follows, continuing to smile from excitement)
Flynn: I can't believe I'm the only one creeped out by this scenery.. *shivers*
Kristoff: (Continues walking in silence, not really responding to the two)
Flynn keeps his head down most of the time of the walk, until at one moment, his hearing perked at the sound of a beautiful, female and recognizable voice who sang. He looked at the others to see if they noticed it too, but he seemed to be the only one with the ability to hear the attractive voice.

Flynn: hmm..
Franziska: (Though she doesn't notice the singing, she does notice Flynn's reaction) Is something wrong, Flynn?
Flynn: ..DId you hear that? There's a woman singing. Please tell me you hear it too. Her voice is very soft.. It sounds like someone I know..
Franziska: (Tries to listen) Hmm... I don't think so
Kristoff: Couldn't be a siren. Those creatures died out years ago, after they were hunted for sport

(Sorry if you were going with a siren and I ruined it XD)
>:(

Flynn: -WHAT?! They were hunted for sports?! How did I not know that? Welp, another thing that goes in my journal of creatures.. I still hear her though.. She sounds really close to us..
(Sorry.... Maybe there were some survivors. :P Sorry. Didn't want you mad (Hides in the corner))

Kristoff: Hmm.... For all we know, there may be some surviving... But that may not be a good thing for us. Keep your guard up. If you see Flynn wander, be prepared
Flynn: ...Very well.. But if anything happens to us just know that I am blaming. Helga and Wiezen wouldn't be so happy if they figured we "escaped" their cottage and got ourselves killed for the sake of going on a journey to complete a task that is almost impossible..
Franziska: Oh, you worry too much, Flynn (Ruffles his hair with a smile as she continues walking)
Flynn blushed a bit as he fixed his hair, then groaned in annoyance as he has been told he worried too much constantly.

Flynn: WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE A DEMON CAN KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!!

Suddenly, after Flynn's shout, the voice he heard disappeared. He blinked in confusion as he looked around.
Franziska: (Jumps back a little as he does so)
Kristoff: Sounds like whatever was calling you is moving. Best to be on your guard, you two
Flynn: *he rolled her eyes once more at Kristoff and huffed, lowering his head a bit as he follows silently*
Franziska: ... Flynn, are you okay? Is something upsetting you?
Flynn: Why is it that no one ever believes or cares about my opinion? I'm like the weak prey out of this group, and I hate it. I can't protect you. I can barely do magic.
Kristoff: (Continues walking) If you continue to call yourself weak and not try and fix it, than that is what you will be. If you wish to be strong, than try to achieve it. Do not just say it (Keeps walking)
Franziska: (Remains silent, a little scared of Flynn's change of tone, and follows Kristoff)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
((Dot dot dot...wow, last reply was seven days ago? Sheesh, you guys have been slacking... Do you even science bro?))
(We've been waiting for you. xD)
(Yay, Coke got off his interdimensional plane XD)
(Wow, really xD I'm not even offended, but I'm offended xD Lol, do I haaave toooo? Also, fuck planes xD Right in the motor fuel jet oil hole... thing)
Jade_23 commented…
ookieeee xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD What? Don't judge me...racist LOL over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
oh geez you're one of those people. xD over a year ago
Seeeee, you're judging! Now I'm going to become 더 많이 triggered than people that get salty about other people having opinions, FEEL MY WRAAAATH!! over a year ago
(Agreed. Now get back to RPing XD)
(if ya want)
(Alrighty then, let's get this thing started!)

"---AND THAT'S WHY I'M COMPLETELY, UTTERLY, probably over exaggerating some. Oh, and I sort of need something to take some frustration and anger out on. So..." Buroa lifted an eyebrow. "Are you going to help me that? I mean, of course you are, that's why you're here right?" She said as she sat with her legs crossed on the sandy ground, her arms crossed over her chest. "After all, you did make that promise right?"

Wiezen let out a sigh. "Yes." The glow of his tails dimmed, and he lowered his guard to where he could be damaged by the swing of her club. "Just make it quick. I have something to do toda--" He paused, seeing the raw rage within her eyes. So he let out a sigh again. "Take as long as you need."

----

"Whooaa..." Weiss said as he stared at the floating jar of cookies that floated over to him with ease. He looked over at Emma. "So do you think I can do that?"

Emma thought for a moment before giving a bright smile. "Sure you can brother! Mom said that if I can do it, you can do it to! No one is better than anyone else!"
(Whelp, I forgot what Helga was doing. I thought she had just woken up with Wiezen xD)

Flynn squinted his eyes at the priest, rolling them a little while after and releasing a low groan as he followed quietly.

Flynn: Okay...
Kristoff: (Keeps walking in silence)
Franziska: (Quietly follows behind)
(So basically you're saying that in the time it took for Flynn the Human and Franzi--frenchfries to get to wherever the hell they are that they're talking to the supernatural Ray Charles and talking about reviving people, Wiezen and Helga are STILL just waking up? xD Rp logic.)
Jade_23 commented…
mmmm french fries over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
STAHP YOURE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE NEGAN FROM TWD over a year ago
Negan is awesome though xD Fucked up, but awesome over a year ago
(Maybe it's a (This many hours) previously segment XD)
(Um, yes. Do you know how long it takes me to get out of bed?!? xD

Nah, you're probably right.)

Helga was currently sweeping the house as she kept an eye on all her children she had gathered in the living room. She was a bit angered that Wiezen had left yet again for another beat, but she did not say a word. She learned that whenever she disagreed with him, a fight would emerge and split the two again. So she learned to be quiet. To be.. Well, a good mutt if Alzul was still alive to put it that way. Little Wiezen, Elijah, and Zealia were playing on the ground with their alphabet blocks and controlling their toys with their magic. Helga finished up cleaning the staircase, releasing a tired sigh as she stretched and walked downstairs to join her beautiful children. She answered Weiss's question along with Emma.

Helga: I think you're far more powerful than what you think you are, my Weiss. Magic is nothing but a tool that makes the possessor seem more.. Well, excellent.

Flynn: ....HOW LONG IS THIS WALK?!

(srry had to say it)

(And there's that too xD Previously on Black Death--it has now occurred to me how wrong that sounds xD Lmfao!)
(Anyways, xD I'm probably going to throw in a newer character.)
Kristoff: As I said, we will arrive by morning
(mkay)

Flynn: Oh geez.. This is gonna be a really, really long walk.. But if all this work is for nothing? What if the Ancient Ones refuse to revive our friends? What if we're beheaded by the king?! WHAT IF WE'RE EATEN BY HIS DOGS BEFORE WE EVEN GET TO HIM?!

Weiss looked up at Helga. "You think so mom?" He looked back to the cookie jar and furrowed his brow, concentrating everything he could on trying to make it move. But just as he was about to give up, it inched to the right some. His eyes widened. "Mom I did it! I did it!"

Emma smiled at her older brother and watched as he concentrated to try to move the jar again. She moved one of her fingers very slightly and inched the jar back to the left, watching him very closely to see what direction to move it in. She smiled as she watched him chest, and looked to Helga, winking slightly before turning back to her brother. "See! Toldja so!"
Kristoff: Why else would a trusted priest and his guests be going there. You have nothing to fear, Flynn. Franziska is right about you worrying too much
(I feel like Rose is the "left out" child of the family. WIND DONT FORGET HER)

Helga returned the smile and wink at Emma, then gasped brightly after Weiss had told her what she'd done.

Helga: Oh my, you did! *she leaned down to pick Weiss up and place a kiss on his cheek* I'm so proud of you! Wait until father hears about this! You are extraordinary my love!

Zealia perked her ears at her mother's words and pouted slightly when she wasn't receiving as much attention. She twitched her nose and stared at a bird that flew by the window.

Zealia: O-o-ut-si! Outsi!
Helga: Hm? Outside? Do you wanna go outside?
Zealia: *nods slightly with a small blush* Outsi!
Helga: Let's go outside then, yes?

Helga glanced around and spotted Rosemary idling by the corner of the room.

Helga: Rosemary? Would you like to join your brothers and sisters? We can have a picnic outside in the garden. There will be bluejays flying above us, your favorite!

Flynn groaned louder when the priest had agreed with Franziska, but did not say another word.
(I won't XD)

Rosemary: Of course, mother. I'd love to (Goes to play with them)

Kristoff: (Keeps walking) You're stressed, aren't you Flynn. What might it be?
Weiss blushed slightly with a grin of accomplishment. "This is gonna be awesome! I'll finally be able to fight stuff with dad!" He cheered. For once, he felt like if he practiced hard enough, he would be able to actually do something for once.

Emma smiled at her brother, wrapping her hand around his pinky. "Come on brother, let's go play!" She said, pulling him along with the others as they ran outside.

(Oh my god...I think I think I just had a epiphany xD Muhahahahahaaaa!)
Rosemary: (Follows her siblings, smiling as she sees their joy)
Flynn: I'm not stressed, Mr. Judgethealchemistyoujustmet. *clears his throat, rolling his eyes* I'm fine. A-okay! Perfect. Excellent.

Helga: Uuuhm, I think we're gonna need to wait a bit on a mission with father! Not until you're old enough! *lowers her ears* And have magic to protect yourself..

The mother looked down at her hands for a moment as they glowed a purple aura. She then looked at Weiss, then back at her hands. He wants magic.. Her ears lowered even more and she released a sigh with a smile. She would do anything for her children, even if it meant giving them a portion of her magic. Lilith had done it after all, so why couldn't she? Besides, you don't need to be a witch to know magic. She remembered Flynn. He was human yet an alchemist. An idea glimmered in her eyes, and she called out to Weiss as she picked up her triplets and walked outside with them all, making a blanket appear on the ground.

Helga: Weiss, come, I have a gift for you. *settles down her triplets on the blanket as they crawl along*
Kristoff: (Stops in his tracks and turns to Flynn) Flynn, if you hold stress within you, you will only prevent yourself from getting any further. It is best to let it out
"Aaah, what?!" Weiss said, nearly sounding like Wiezen when Helga told him that he had to wait until he was older. But then his eyes widened and he gave a big smile. "A gift?! Reall--" But then his eyes went blank for a moment. He saw a flicker within his mind, and he began to sweat. In seconds, he began to have a sort of vision. What he saw in this moment was, everything that had happened and been said seconds ago. Then there was Helga telling him that she had a gift for him. Then she told him something that he couldn't understand. And then he witnessed as his own mother...snapped his neck. He inhaled sharply before he came back to reality and fell backwards onto the ground, crawling backwards away from her, his expression shocked.

"B-brother?" Emma looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Weiss only stared at Helga through wide eyes, not able to comprehend what he had just seen. Or whatever it was that had just happened all together.
Flynn: It looks like you, sir, are the only one stressed here. *crosses his arms* Hmph. It's probably all that time in solitude you've passed on your own in that church of yours.

Helga blinked in confusion and quickly stood up and ran towards him when he had fallen.

Helga: Weiss, what's wrong?! Are you alright?! What happened?!

She was about to stroke his hair, but she hesitated. Whatever had happened to her son seemed like it had something to do with her. Instead, she smiled gently at Weiss, her smile radiant as the sun. She allowed him to calm down before she spoke. She then cleared her throat and with a snap of a finger, she made a small book with colorful strings appear in her hands. It was the same book Wiezen had saved from the catastrophe of her house. It was a book of potions and spells.

Helga: If you are alright.. I would like to give you this.. This belonged to my mother's. And now it belongs to you, my love. It is a journal full of all kinds of potions and spells. But I have blocked the really dangerous ones from your grasp, alright? I know how curious you are. *she stared at his wide eyes in confusion* A-And I also got you this! U-Um..

She looks around for a moment, then picks up a random stick from the ground, cleaning it throughly before she whispered a small spell as the branch began to glow a bright orange. She then carefully handed it to Weiss.

Helga: A magic wand. It'll help you and your magic. Just say the spell and it will listen to your command! *she smiled gently at him, in hopes what she did would soothe him* Are you feeling better?
Weiss only continued to stare at her through wide eyes that began to tear up. The closer that she came, the more shallow and rapid his breathing became. He pushed himself back further as the visual played over once more in his mind. But this time, the part that he couldn't hear became clear. He could hear it as she smiled at him. "Don't answer me, or I'll skin you alive, my little extraordinary one. And she said it so sweetly, as if she cared. As if... she meant it. And all along, he could here Emma chanting... Do it mommy, do it! He's your favorite!

"Awww, how come he gets a special stick!" Emma pouted. "Not fair!" But then her attention turned back to her brother. "W-Weiss?....brother?"
Helga blinked and lowered her ears, putting the book on the ground and settling the stick besides it. The sight of her own son scared of her made her sad. Very sad. Her eyes drooped and she frowned.

Helga: Weiss.. Answer your mother...

There was a long moment of silence before Helga released a sigh, taking steps back.

Helga: ..Alright.. *she then blinked* Ah! Would you like sweets? I-I can make a chocolate chip cake!! How about that, huh? I'll do anything if you would just answer me.. It's me.. your mom... *her ears lowered even more and tears began to sting her eyes of the confusion she felt* hmmm.. *looks around desperately* Do you like animals? Bunnies are cute. ..L-look, here comes one now! *she points at the white rabbit that hoped out of the bushes thanks to her magic, making it head towards them* Look how cute it is!
"Oooooh, a bunny mommy! Look!" Emma clapoed happily.

Weiss stared at her, never taking his eyes from her for even a second, and when she told him to answer her, his body grew stiff. He opened his mouth, but no words came forth. Tears began to fall down his face, but the only thing that he could do was...stare.When she told him to answer her again, another visionary wave revealed itself. She was eating him this time, asking him if it hurt. Telling him to answer her. Not even the bunny rabbit that appeared caught his attention. And at that moment, only one thought crossed his mind. A single word of command. Run!. He clutched the stick in his hand along with the book and scrambled to his feet instantly before taking off as fast as he could. What was happening? Why? Why did his mother want to do that? And why would his own sister... it only encouraged him to run faster.

"Brother!" Emma gasped before running after him, only to stumble over a rock and fall to the ground. "B-brother, it's just a bunny!!" She called out to him. But he didn't stop. He didn't even glance back.