windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I just woke up one day and he left. Said that I had already learned everything I needed and just left before I could say goodbye
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..and then you were alone again.. Wow.. I'm sorry you had to go through things alone..
Franziska: It's fine. It made me stronger after all. Besides, what matters is that I'm not alone now (Smiles to him)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen shivered slightly under the water her nails grazed across his tail. As that one was being washed, another one came to tend to massaging her feet while small bubbles formed at the surface of the water. He smiled at the pink that had came to her face and closed his eyes for a moment. She had the hands of a goddess to him, and he couldn't help but to show that he enjoyed her gentle touch and the warmth that followed it. Yet another one of his tails began to put itself to use as it rubbed slowly and softly across the tender skin of her thighs. "And I love you more than more."
Flynn: ..Heh.. You never will be again as long as I'm by your side. *yawns a bit and scratches the back of his head*

Helga giggled with a small snort at the touch of the soft fur tickling her skin, her warm breath heating the tail she was washing. The witch grips the other tail with her hands and grazed her nails upon it, soon stroking both tails at once and provoking the same warm sensation at once. She then joined with the other tail.

Helga: But I love you more than more than more...
Franziska: (Giggles) I'm happy to hear you say that
"But I love you more than more than more than more...times infinity." Wiezen countered with a small telepathic chuckle. He came free under the water and took in a small breath of air for a moment as he leaned back inside the tub. His ears twitched, flicking water from themselves. "And I still love you more than that." He tipped his head up to look at her, a smile coming to his face. "I'm going to prove it to both you and your body." He winked before he relaxed in the tub again, but kept his head above the water this time, his tails beginning to sway in glee at at the warm sensations that ran through them.
last edited over a year ago
Flynn: *smiles with sleepy eyes* I think I'm going to hit the hay...

Helga's hands wandered around his tail, all trailing toward his chest. Once there, her hands began to travel downward. Her nails grazed across his chest and abdomen, soon reaching his groin. She rested her chin on Wiezen's shoulder and spoke with hot breaths against his ear, then began to nibble on his lobe and stroke his shaft.
Franziska: Okay. I'm gonna search around here some more. This place is fascinating
Wiezen felt the chill of goosebumps run over his skin, following the trail that her fingernails traveled in down his chest and abdomen. He shivered as she nibbled at the lobe if his ear. A slight moan drifted from his lips when he felt the sensation of her stroking his shaft. The tips of his tails curled slightly as he leaned more against her, closing his eyes while focusing on the pleasure that began to course through him at her doing.
Flynn: Okay. can join me whenever you want! *turns around and makes his way to a room*

Her stroking becomes more fast and efficient when she heard his moans. The witch grins and curls her long bangs behind her big ears, flashing a seductive smile at the man. Helga murmured a spell where the water suddenly rose and contorted itself into a tunnel where she herself could enter the bath without getting wet, and where the tunnel still projected the warm heat of the water. She entered the bath on the other side where Wiezen's lower body was. She spread his legs and loudly began to smooch his thighs, getting closer and closer to the actual prize. The beautiful witch opened her mouth to reveal her long, flat tongue and lowered it to only the tip of his rod, curling her tongue upwards to wrap it. She slowly sank his shaft deep into her mouth and through her tight throat, enduring him whole at once. She swirls her tongue thoroughly and swishes him on each of her cheeks. The night was cold, but her mouth was so warm and wet it didn't even feel like he was cold anymore. She drenched his shaft with saliva as she bobbed her head painfully slow, grazing her teeth lightly on the surface. Her ears twitched as her eyes remained in contact with Wiezen’s and she quickened her pace and intensity while running the slippery rod with her soft hands. She made small, muffled moans with each thrust in her mouth and a light shade of pink swept across her nose and cheeks. The sucking became more intense and rough as she bobbed her head even further in, his rod now halfway through her throat.

Franziska: Well.... (Quickly makes her way to him and wraps her arms around his left arm) I can learn in the morning
Wiezen had began to moan more when the pace of the witch's stroking began to increase to his liking. His length stiffened further at the increase of pleasure. But then his eyes looked to the bath water in amusement as it had lifted from the tub. The warmth that he could still feel from the water when it had morphed into a liquid tunnel made him comfortable, and his tails swayed in curiosity as he observed it. But his eyes turned back to her and watched as she entered the tub on the other side. With each kiss up she had placed up his thighs, a pulse of small heat went through his body. At the sight of her tongue, he raised his eyebrows for a moment, his length throbbing in anticipation. The feeling of her tongue wrapping around his tip made him shiver and when he felt a new wet warmth wrap around it, he let out a loud moan. His shaft pulsated in her mouth. Her moans only caused his erection to stiffen further, and at the quickening of her pace and intensity, his toes curled a little as he let out more moans, especially when she took him in further. His hips began to move in sync with the bobbing of her head, and his length gave harder throbs as it was being constricted in her throat, his shaft growing thicker. "O-oooh Helga~" He moaned her name in a small pant. His tails swayed a little faster, rubbing against the floor, his ears twitching in pleasure.
A pair of arms suddenly wrapped themselves around Wiezen's as Helga continued her work below. The arms belonged to Helga. A clone of hers. The clone stared down at him with a seductive smirk, gently massaging his shoulders and lowering her head and kissing him deeply and passionately. Her tongue became that of a snake, and she wrapped her long and thin tongue around his, sucking it a bit before deepening it even more. Wiezen felt the soft hands of multiple women gripping his tails. They were all clones of Helga who had their own tail and gently grazed their nails upon them while rubbing them and placing small kisses. Another clone of Helga's was on his feet, massaging them thoroughly and even tickling them. The real Helga remained bobbing her head on Wiezen's rod and drenching it with saliva. There were multiple pleasures coming from a variety of places from his body, almost a bit too much too handle and too pleasurable.

Flynn smiled sleepily at her lover and placed a kiss on her forehead, then wrapped his left arm around her shoulder for warmth.

Flynn: Are you sure? Well, if you say so. We can wake up early tomorrow and start if you'd like. Just ask me before touching things, cos ya know, we don't want to make a witch and a hybrid mad. *kisses her cheek again and walks with her to their room*
Franziska: Yeah, that wouldn't be something I want to look forward to (Smiles)
Wiezen's body stiffened when the arms had suddenly wrapped around him and the first thing that had came to mind was retaliation. But when he recognized the touch as his shoulders were massaged, his body instantly sunk back into pleasure as he kissed the clone, moaning into her mouth as the real Helga continued bobbing her head. His tails curled and writhed slightly in pleasure as they were treated as well. He began to move his hips against her bobbing head more, pushing more of his rod down her throat before he finally released a load a few moments later, his shaft only throbbing harder while doing so, the rest of his length remaining stiff and pulsating.
Flynn nodded quietly and passed by Helga's and Wiezen's room, his ears alert when he heard Wiezen's loud moans from the halls. Flynn blinked in confusion and slightly blushed with an awkward chuckle, quickly leaving the door and soon finding the one Helga had indicated where they could stay.

The real Helga slightly recoiled when Wiezen had released his load, but nonetheless, Helga moaned in a muffle as she swallowed his juices. She finally released him and placed a small kiss on the tip, then slid herself off the tub and sunk the warm water back in the tub. The witch chuckled a bit as she returned to her seat besides the tub and as her clones continued their work. The clone that was kissing Wiezen finally released him, and instead, grabbed another one of his tails and began to massage it as the rest were doing. The real Helga sat besides Wiezen outside the tub and continued to scrub and rinse out his hair lightly, scrubbing his ears and neck.

Helga: I think this concludes I love you moore..~
Franziska: (Following behind Flynn) What's that moaning?
Wiezen panted for a moment, but with one silent deep breath, he steadied his breathing. A slight smirk came to his face. "Not quiiite~" He grinned for a moment, but didn't say much of anything else afterwards. Instead, he chuckled deviously, his rod twitched beneath the water. "You never cease to amaze me." He smiled. "Luckily for you, I have a bit if a..."thank you" prepared."
Flynn shrugged innocently as he opened the door for his lover and closed it behind them once she had entered.

Flynn: I didn't hear anything. *sorts out the bed for the both of them*

Helga: I don't need a thank you. I promised you a night of relaxation and that is what I've given you. *kisses his cheek lightly*

Helga had finished bathing him throughly and had cracked all the tension from his bones thanks to her massage. She brushed each and every one of his tails throughly, and even trimmed them a bit. Once the session was done, her clones vanished into thin air. Helga dried her hands on her white dress and elevated the navy towel from hanging. She stood up by the tub and waited patiently for Wiezen to come out so she could wrap it around him.
Franziska: You sure. It sounded pretty loud. Like a ghost.
Wiezen stretched for a moment before he stood up and stepped out of the tub, feeling every muscle in his body soothed of any lingering sorenesses. His tails fluffed themselves out, the fur that covered them glistening for a moment. He stepped into the awaiting towel and wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling. "And that's exactly why I want to thank you...because if when you say you don't need it...you'll always deserve it. Now its my turn to help you." He pressed his lips to hers in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue wrapped around hers and pulled it gently into his mouth where his curled and licked around it before he pulled away. "And it will only take one of me to do so." He winked with a small chuckle.
Flynn: Hmmm... You probably heard something else, maybe a bird or a deer. And ghosts don't exist.

When he pulled away, he saw the red cheeks of Helga once more. She squinted her eyes slightly at him before wrapping the towel securely around him.

Helga: Well, that's because I'm so easy to break. Besides, I wanted you to feel all the pleasure at once. ...And Nah ah, this is your night, not mine.

She brushed his hair and led him back to the chilly room. She bent down to get his sweater and lounge pants from the bag, then held it out to him with a generous smile.

Helga: I'll wash your clothes while you sleep, yes?
Franziska: Flynn, I've lived out in the wilderness for years. I think I'd know the sounds of a bird and a deer (Giggles)
Wiezen gave a nod and gave a grateful bow before taking the sweater into his hands. "Thank you." He placed a kiss on her forehead before putting on the sweater that she had gotten for him, his tails fluttering for a moment as he did so. His ears perked at the sound of the refrigerator closing. He could hear it from upstairs, and he smiled some as there was a knock on the room door. He went to it and opened it. "Ah, so you've returned. I look exhausted...come, you will all rest now." As he opened the door further, there was a bright flash of light and aura that engulfed him for a moment before disappearing. He closed the door back and turned to Helga with a large spellbook in his hand, wrapped in colorful strings and paper. In his other hand was a box of chocolates and a hefty bag of gold "I have tended to obtaining a second refrigerator for a larger storage of food. The children now have more clothing and there is more wood for the coming winter. I also managed to salvage some of the information from your old books and spellbooks and store them in one much more roomy. I come baring gifts my love, the sweets of chocolate, the gold of many's work, and a exveptional book for your grand magics and talents. These are yours." He paused for a moment. "And also, these." He tapped the box of chocolates and crimson roses sprouted from the top. He then handed the items over to her. "I'm sorry..but this is not simply my night. This is OUR night." He smiled, his eyes bluer than before now that he didn't have to portion out anymore magic.
Flynn: *blinks* Right. Uhh, well I don't know what that was, sooo.. *jumps on the bed and settles his bag and book on the side*

Helga smiled a bit as she lowered her ears and accepted the box of chocolate with roses and the spell book. She flipped the pages of her book before she leaned forward and kissed Wiezen once more and turned around to settle the book in a shelf, and the bag of gold besides the bed.

Helga: You didn't need to get me all of these, but.. I thank thee! You're really generous.

Helga sat on the edge of the bed where she inhaled the pretty flowers and opened the box of chocolate, immediately eating them away and speaking to Wiezen with cheeks full of chocolate.

Helga: They're delicious!
Franziska: (Crawls underneath the blankest, feeling a bit trapped) How do I get out of this thing? Is this a dark snare trap?
Wiezen chuckled as the exhaustion from his clones began to appear under his eyes. But they remained a radiant blue as he kissed her cheek. "I love thee. I am happy that you like your gifts, love." He said before climbing into the bed with a long yawn following him as he went to the pillows, his tails dragging along behind him before he laid down. But then he sat back up. "Toys...toys for the children... I could I have forgotten." He closed his eyes for a moment and summoned a single clone.

"How may I be of service?" The clone said, it's expression blank.

"Toys...objects for the children...to play with." Wiezen answered with a yawn. "I will be awake to await your return."
Helga waved at the clone as it left and munched on another piece of chocolate, scooting a bit to the right for Wiezen to have more space. She lightly scratched her nails within his hair, offering him chocolate like a servant. The witch then interlocked her lips with his and kissed him deeply, her tongue leaving a taste of wine and chocolate tingling in his. She was about to relax herself when she remembered Wiezen's clothing still had to be washed. She broke the kiss and ate one more piece of chocolate and dashed back in the bathroom, collecting his clothing.

Flynn: Nah, the blanket here is a big thick, that's why. Let me help you.. *he tugs on the sheet's folded position within the bed, allowing Franziska to roam free* Better?
Franziska: Oh, that's much better. Thank you, Flynn (Smiles to him)
Flynn: Don't worry about it, love! *he wraps himself with the blanket since it was pretty cold and releases another long yawn*
Franziska: How can you sleep in that thing?
Wiezen accepted the chocolate she offered happily, and enjoyed her lips when she kissed him. When she broke the kiss and left him, he let out a peaceful sigh as he watched her. He crossed his legs in a meditation position and his eyes began to droop close. "Thank you, Helga...thank you..." He murmured with a smile as his eyes closed. His tails began to let out a soft hum, his ears lowering in relaxation.
Flynn: Hm? *looks at her with a complete face of confusion* ..Well.. Well, because it keeps me warm and I like to be warm? When I was little I used to believe that as long as I had a blanket around me no monster could touch me.

Helga turned on the water and washed his clothes in the sink, since she didn't really know where else to wash them. She soaked them in water and scrubbed them throughly with the same soap she used on herself, one with the scent of roses. She soaked them once more in water and squeezed the excess of it by twisting them into little rolls. She shut down the water and shook the clothing before she placed it near the window and hung them over the shower curtain. She wiped a bit of sweat on her forehead. The witch had forgotten that her six clones were still out there, working nonstop. They should be back by morning. And although the witch was tired, she didn't really show it. The fact that Wiezen was present and that he was now healed and relaxed (especially after her session), made her calm and happy. She cleaned around the bathroom a bit before she exited and smiled when she saw Wiezen. She crawled back on the bed besides him to continue eating her sweets, whispering quietly to not interrupt his meditation.

Helga: I love you.
Franziska: (Giggles) Well, that's adorable. But I prefer having the ability to have my limbs move freely
The fur of Wiezen's tails began to flow like the current of an ocean flowing in a breeze of wind as they began to glimmer dimly. He inhaled a long and slow breath, not exhaling at all as the minutes began to pass them by. Soon, an image from himself began to astro project from his physical body, its form a dim transparent blue. Ghostly, almost. It rose up into the air as it parted from him and stretched with a yawn.
It's tails ruffled themselves for a moment before opening its blue eyes drowsily and letting out a yawn, yet nothing came from him. Not a sound. It disappeared in a wisp for a brief second before appearing at the window to peer out of it for a moment with a puzzled expression.
Flynn: Aren't you cold? Hmm, let me guess, you're immune to it since you've lived outdoors for so long?

Helga almost choked on her piece of chocolate when she saw the "ghost-like" figure rise from Wiezen's body. She cleared her throat before settling the box of sweets down and looked at both figures back and forth. She was confused on what to do, since she had never seen this happen before. Instead, she just remained in the position she was in and quietly spoke.

Helga: ..Wiezen?
Franziska: That's right (Smiles)
The ghostly Wiezen glanced over at her and tipped its head to the side for a moment. It looked over to Wiezen, its body, and shrugged before looking back to Helga before nodding with smile. It, or he, motioned her to come to the window and pointed outside. But when she would look, there would be nothing there. But there was in fact, more there. Just not able to be seen through her eyes, at least.
Helga blinked in confusion at what she had witnessed. To follow him? She glanced at her chocolate box and wondered if she had been eating too much or if it contained something toxic. She shook her head and stood up for a moment, looking around and ending with looking at Wiezen's body. She predicted his sitting position would be uncomfortable, so she slowly settled him beneath the blankets where he now laid down against a pillow. Helga tucked him in and placed a kiss on his forehead, then walked slowly to the window where she had last seen the figure. Was there nothing? She squinted her eyes as she observed the trees and her lovely garden, but frowned.

Helga: Hmm.. Perhaps not sleeping is finally taking a toll on me..

Flynn: Heh.. *yawns once more* ..Good night, Franziska.. If you need to get up to get something, wake me up.. You might get hurt or have a question about something.. *closes his eyes*
Franziska: Good night, Flynn (Kisses his cheek) Sleep well
The ghostly Wiezen's head poked through the window suddenly and rolled his eyes before shaking his head. It stepped through the wall and pointed out the window again. He then placed his hand on Helga's shoulder, and what he had been pointing at was finally revealed. Out in the garden and in in the trees...were hundreds, no, thousands of them. Beautiful illuminating forms that were much like him, with the exception being that they were light green, and animals. The spirits of the forest's animals. Deer, squirrels, mice, bears, there was some of everything wandering around in the form of a spirit. Nature. Even the outlines of the trees were glowing in this new sight. He smiled and looked over at her, now able to speak to her due to physical contact, though it could only be through telepathy. "Do you see them now? The peace of nature"
Flynn smiled a bit with his eyes closed when he was kissed, then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Helga observed the garden once more and her eyes widened in amazement at the beautiful sight. She leaned out a bit unknowingly, almost falling to her "death" but stopping herself with magic. She released a sigh of relief as she returned to her position and viewed the spirits. Her ears perked slightly when she heard his voice in her head.

Helga: ..I do. I do see it.. It's beautiful.. All the lovely animals and spirits..
Franziska: (Sits there, smiling to him, as she dozes off to sleep)
"I've always thought that the spirits of this world leave after death. But it seems that these do not. Not at all. Instead, they wait most patiently to be reborn. But human life forms and all of the other ones that aren't in tune with nature go to a place much different from this. At this moment, these creatures are not dead, nor are they alive. They are simply on a different plane field as we, which is why we see them only as spirits. It is strange, but I feel that my kind has been here before. Well, both here, and there, on that different field of different nature." Wiezen explained. "You couldn't see them before due to a lack in contact with one that is already there. I've tapped into your spirit for a moment, but it is difficult to sustain at times. He yawned. "Excuse me a moment." He removed his hand from his shoulder and everything that sge saw disappeared. He walked over to the bed and jumped into a float, positioning himself just as his body was on the bed before he began to drift down until he seemed to go through it.

Wiezen finally exhaled slowly, his eyes glowing for a moment until he blinked and sat up in the bed. He looked over at her and patted a spot beside him. "Come, lay with me , love."
Helga took one last glance at the beautiful scenery which no longer existed before she blinked and tilted her head toward Wiezen, a smile expanding on her face. She was on her way to bed when the door knocked again. She went to open it and saw a single clone of hers holding the two cups of Wiezen's pudding she had ordered a while back. Instead of a blank expression, the clone smiled at herself. Helga had been using clones ever since she was little, therefore they had developed a mind of their own almost.

Helga took the two cups and nodded in appreciation at her clone.

Clone: Would you like for me to kick him out before he harms you?
Helga: *blinks in confusion at the clone, then looks at Wiezen, then back at her clone* No. He's not like the other men in my life.
Clone: Very well. Good night, Mistress. *nods and disappears into thin air*

Helga walked back to the bed and jumped on it, handing the cup of pudding to Wiezen.

Helga: what? I couldn't help myself. I was just stubborn earlier. *drops a few chunks of chocolate in the pudding, then stirs it with her spoon and eats it* yum!
As Helga had been speaking to her clone, Wiezen had been sticking his tongue out at it when Helga had said that he wasn't like the other men and gave a "hmph" as the clone disappeared, and he acted as if nothing had happened at all. "Stubborn? I agree." He chuckled before sniffing at his pudding for a moment and looking down into the cup. He furrowed his brow. He watched Helga for a moment before looking back to his cup and grabbing his spoon. He was about to take a bite when his clone appeared.

"The task is complete." The clone said, smiling. "Eat plenty for us, it looks to be delicious." He looked to Helga and gave s respectful bow.

Wiezen looked at his cup of pudding, then to his spoon, then up to his clone. A small smile came to his face and he held both to his clone. "You've been a grand hand. Here, I want you to have this."

The clone's eyes widened slightly. "N-no sir, I cannot accept such kindness, I was just tending to my--"

"No, really. I want you to have it." Wiezen ushered. "You've really been a great help. Thank you." He said, waiting for a moment as the clone finally took his offer. It had taken a while for it to happen, but Wiezen had developed a relationship between himself and his clones, a bond. He treated them as if they were actual people instead of just copies of himself, or disposables. Kindness had become a part of his nature. And he could tell that this was one of the newer clones.

"I thank you greatly sir!" The clone said with a bow. "I am sincere!"

Wiezen scratched the back of his head, but still smiled some. "It is no problem at all. Enjoy!" He said, placing his hands together as he returned the bow and watched as the clone disappeared. "Hm, he's getting used to feeling."
Helga took another big scoop of pudding and shoved it into Wiezen's mouth before he could react. She then ate some herself and groaned a bit, speaking with a mouthful of chocolate.

Helga: Now yur mackin' me luke bad wif da rewationship wif mah clone. *swallows and clears her throat* This is really good, you know that? Ugh, your cooking never fails to entice me! ...And I saw what that tongue of yours did. I have eyes behind my head.

With magic, she forced Wiezen's mouth to peek out of his mouth for her to place a kiss on it. She then returned to finishing up the cup and most of her chocolates.

Helga: Thank you for the gifts again, my love. But just because you tempt me with chocolates doesn't make the fact that you love me more trueee.. I will always love you more. I will always be one step ahead in our relationship.

She leans in and delivers a tasteful kiss of passion and lust and she wraps her arms around him and mingles her tongue with his. She released him after a moment with a string of saliva parting from their lips. Helga smiled a bit as she sat on her knees on the bed and grabbed one of Wiezen's tail, combing it gently with her nails.

Helga: Ugh, your so cute and touchable.~
Wiezen chuckled and shrugged with an innocent look when she said that she had seen what he did. "Whatever do you mean, love? I've just been sitting here awaiting your return." When she forced him to poke out his tongue and placed a kiss on it, a slight bit of red came to his cheeks. "I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my cooking." At the mentioning of the gifts, his ears perked slightly and he grinned a little. "One step will never be ahead of two, darling." He could taste more of the chocolate and wine when she kissed him again, and his tongue rubbed against hers up until she had pulled away. The tail that she gave the attention of her nails to shuttered slightly at her touch. He smiled. "Of course I am, I'm yours aren't I?" He said with a gentle chuckle, brushing the tip of his tail across her nose.
Helga remained seated on her knees on the other side of the bed, combing Wiezen's tails with her nails and elevating another piece of chocolate to his mouth for him to enjoy.

Helga: Yes. You are all mine. Forever and always.. *kisses his tail and moves on to another one to massage it* ..Do you feel loved by me, Wiezen?