windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (As she looked at the bed, she noticed that the lump wasn't moving. But what horrified her most was the trail of blood that came from the lump, and the trail leading out of the bedroom. The sight was enough to make her ill, but she tried to keep herself silent)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn tried ignoring the stench that came from the lump due to the blood, but instead, he just released a sigh and quickly took away the blanket to reveal what was hiding beneath it, his dagger in hand prepared.
(Underneath the blanket was the rotted corpse of a person, female due to the figure, dressed in royal attire)
Franziska: Is that..... Queen Maria? (Turns away, not wanting to look at the sight)
Flynn quickly looked away with a sigh at the terrible sight, swallowing as he tried not to breathe in the rotten smell in the air. He just gave a nod of agreement to Franziska.
Franziska: (Not wanting to be here any longer, she turned to the door) We should be going now. I'm sure Prince Oswald's room is close
The alchemist nods at Franziska and nods while he places the blanket over Queen Maria once more, then quickly exits the room and looks for another chamber.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Emma stood in one of the chairs as she watched Wiezen's clone mix together ingredients like a natural born cook. It did strike her curiosity as she then wondered how long he had been doing so as well as how long it had taken him to become as good as he was at doing so. She tried not to seem over excited by everything that he did and instead tried yo learn as she watched him. But everything became messed up when she heard Helga scream, knowing that Wiezen had heard it as well. Oh cone on! She's probably just on her period or something! She scoffed as she watched him go bolting towards the stairs in a stumble and followed after him with Koka hissing on her shoulder.

Wiezen's clone burst into the triplets' room, only to fall over at a blunt pain that struck his side. He looked around the room, his vision blurring out for a split second before he saw Elijah there in the middle of the floor. But there was no Helga. He heaved for a moment before picking himself up, finding Emma helping him do so.

Emma, who looked around the room herself sourly, scoffed. "Just as I thought...she's just looking for attention... " She muttered to herself. "She's not even here..."

Wiezen went to Eli and picked him up, his gaze going to the crib where the children were sleeping. "Eli...don't tell me you've been using your magic to avoid nap time...again." He looked around again. Something didn't feel right. He could've sworn that he heard Helga screaming. And obviously Emma had heard it to. He went an placed Eli back into his crib, not having enough energy left to read his memory. "Now its back to bed for you little one..."

Emma knelt down and let Koka slither down to the floor. While Wiezen's clone was busy with Eli, she licked out a forked tongue and took another look around. "Papa, I think mom's being a--" annoyance "--prankster..." She said. But as she thought about it, maybe this could turn out to be one of the good annoyances that she needed when she thought about a bigger picture.
last edited over a year ago
Franziska: (Walks out the door, and sees the blood trail leading to a room right across from Queen Maria's room)
Helga was gone. Her scent was nowhere to be tracked, nor her magic. But one thing that did live on from her were the barriers. They wavered every now and then, perhaps an effect that the owner was suffering, but there was no way she was leaving with those barriers gone no matter what happened.

Elijah giggled in a confused state as he saw his father, but his laughter came to a stop when Emma walked in. He just blinked awkwardly and was still, but then looked at his father trying to reach for him.

Elijah: ..H-hun..gry..

Elijah then let out a cry when he saw the snake being released onto the ground, which reactivated the barrier and forced Emma and her pet out the room gently.

Flynn: Oh dear.. Prepare to witness more bodies, I presume.. *opens the next door*
(Once they open the door, they see a disturbing sight. The trail of blood leads to a small bed, with something small inside it. Near it is a man in royal attire, his back to them, whispering to whatever is resting in the bed)
Wiezen looked down at Elijah and gave a smile. "Now now little one, you're going to have to wait until dinner to eat again alright? It wouldn't be very fair if your siblings don't get any while you enjoy yourself. BUT, after you wake up, you'll be in for a treat, I promise." He said, scratching behind Eli's ears. But when he let out a cry, he turned to see Emma and the snake right before they were pushed out of the room. He let out a sight of agitation. He looked back to Eli. "No need to be afraid little one, it won't harm you."

"What the--" Emma hissed at the unexpected push from the room. Oh, so she wants to take that route with me... Her eyes flickered for flash of a second.
Koka did the same, except that she bared her curved fangs.
When Emma heard Wiezen's clone say that Koka wouldn't hurt him, her eyes narrowed. Not yet at least..

"I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to remove those and have a long talk with your mother, wherever she may be." Wiezen assured. Right now he didn't have much power to remove all of them at once. He would have to bring back the other working clones to get himself situated. He would contact his superior afterwards. As soon as possible. He closed his eyes for a moment and relayed the message before opening them. "For now, I'll make a temporary break in this one. Either that, or move you all to a different location after dinner."

"That sounds fun!" Emma said cheerfully, but now with a bit of annoyance in her tone. She glanced down at Koka. "Because mama's being a bitch and needs to learn the pecking order." She added in a low mumble to herself as the snake slithered up to her shoulders. She wouldn't let it bother her for long however, for she had already found a way around it thanks to Koka. Or rather, a way through it.
Flynn entered the room and raised his arm to block Franziska from going any further. He stared at the man's back and spoke very quietly and calmly to not alarm anyone.

Flynn: ..S-Sir? ...are you alright?

That was a stupid question, he thought.

Elijah sniffled a bit and nodded at his father when he was put back to sleep. He looked at his siblings and tugged their ears to play, but Jr. released a low growl when he did so to leave him alone.
(The man turned to them, revealing himself to be who they feared it would be. King Benedict)
Benedict: Stay back! Stay back from by child, Oswald!
Franziska: W-what do you mean. We wouldn't hurt the child
Benedict: Liars! Everyone has been trying to harm my prince Oswald. The Ancient Ones said that the next child born into royalty would bring death to the castle. Ma y tried to kill my son, even the queen herself. So I tore my son out of her stomach before she could kill it once she had it in her hands. now everyone is killing each other. But, no matter what, I won't allow my Oswald to fall into any danger
Flynn: Of course sir, we understand you completely. We're so sorry for your loss, but I can assure you that we won't bring you any harm. *lowers the dagger and puts it back in his belt* If he is a newborn it is not safe for your prince to be under these conditions. What has it eaten if his mother is not able to breastfeed him?
"Nooo, Eli you know how grumpy your brother gets when he doesn't get his lazy time. You have to go back to nap as well if you want to get a big surprise okay?" He leaned down into the crib and placed a kiss on Eli's forehead. "And who knows, you may wake up before your siblings again and get yours early." He winked. He paused for a moment as he turned away and looked at his hand. He was fading again. He let out a sigh. Out of all the times that Helga decided to disappear, this was the worst. But as he went to step outside the room, his joints and body muscle locked up, leaving him to fall flat on his face.

Emma's attention was taken from her silent frenzy of mostly using the closest words to cursing that she could think of when she heard the heavy thud against the floor. "P-papa?!" She went to the door way, only to scowl when she remembered the barrier. She looked to Koka, who hissed quietly and seemed to understand quite well what had popped into her mind. She didn't have a spell ready yet, so they were going to have to do things the option two way.
The snake slithered down to the floor for a moment before slithering down the stairs, making a quick stop by the kitchen to devour whatever was there that they had been preparing for her before heading on her way.
Elijah's sharp ears perked when he heard the loud thud, and he immediately went to the edge of the crib and gasped in a mumble, sniffling as he cried out his father's name.

Elijah: ..p-pa-pa!

His screaming awoke Zealia and she crawled besides her brother and observed the clone with sad eyes, meanwhile Wiezen Jr. groaned in annoyance that now he had no other choice but to check out what was happening.
Benedict: Isn't it simple. My son has only been eating whatever it could eat
Franziska: (There's an awful stench coming from the room. She didn't notice it, due to the figure in front of them, but now it was clear. She turned to a small closet door, and new the smell was coming from there)
Benedict: Go on.... Open it
(Wind don't forget about Rose who I'm about to interact with. xD)

Where Rosemary was seated on her bed, probably thinking about the horrid events that happened today, her thoughts were interrupted by a loud thump in her window...

Flynn: Is it something that will try to attack us? *whether it was or not, he had rather suffer it than Franziska, so he went to open it before she had the chance to while he kept his hand on his belt*
(I won't... maybe)

Franziska: W-what's in there
Benedict: The only thing to keep my child healthy. A growing young boy needs his meet, after all
Jade_23 commented…
WIND 당신 JUST DID 당신 TROLL XD over a year ago
Flynn opened the closet and immediately scooted away, coughing for air as the horrible stench filled the air.

Flynn: Bleh.. This isn't a good way to secure food.. He'll get sick and die from it!
"Hold on pa, just give me a few seconds! That's all I need I swear!" She said before looking to the triplets. "Hey, yeah, you three, listen up!" She said from the doorway. "You see papa? Well since mamas a dry ditch at the moment and is keeping me from coming inside, I'm gonna need you guys to listen to me! We need to help papa. Use your magic, go wild! Don't hurt each other, just blast the shit out of the ceiling! Look, pew pew--" She demonstrated by making a spark shoot from her fingertips. "You guys understand? Pew pew, up!" She said, pointing at the ceiling. "And watch out for papa!" She added.
(In the darkness of the closet, an arm fell out, half rotted. When they took another look, they saw that the entire closet was filled with the half rotted and half eaten corpses of the king's knights)

Rosemary: (Quickly woke up when she hear the noise)
Zealia perked her ears at Emma, tilting her head slightly at her as she looked back at her brothers in confusion. Elijah shrugged and giggled.

Elijah: Pew pew!
Zealia: Pew....pew..pew..
Jr: PEWPEWPEW! *groans* Pew, pew pew pewiepew pew pew pew.
Elijah: Pew.
Zealia: ...Pew?
Jr.: Pew!

Zealia thought for a moment before she looked up at the ceiling, aiming her finger at it for a moment. She shot the first spark of magic, but it was far too weak to even reach the chandelier. Then Elijah tried, reaching a bit more ahead, but still far too weak. Jr. gave the same result. When they tried it all three together, they failed miserably as the chandelier almost fell on them both, and instead, fell right besides their crib.

Elijah: Oopsie.

They all three frowned at their father when they realized they couldn't do much to help. So they decided to elevate themselves off their crib and onto the ground, then crawled over to their father to see what else they could do.

Flynn immediately closed the door after he realized what was inside, swallowing the vomit that was approaching in his throat.

Flynn: Are you crazy?! That's cannibalism, he can get an infection from that!

When Rosemary went to the window, she was stunned by a sudden flying shadow which had made her take a step backward. When she looked back, there was a very large bird hovering over her window. The bird landed on a tree, its yellow eyes dilating as it stared into hers. The large bird seemed to be some type of eagle. The bird blinked and flew once again into the window, trying to get itself if.
Benedict: Don't you question your king's actions. It's what's best for the prince... the child was killing Maria the whole time. She would have died of childbirth, if I hadn't ordered my loyal men to take it out of her, and risk becoming Corrupted themselves. Everyone says that my Oswald is a monster. If anyone thinks that, then they will be killed as well. My Oswald is a precious child (He turns to them, to where they can see what is in the crib. It doesn't even look human. It looks like a cracked porcelain doll, that moves it's crooked body towards them, and cries once it's gaze is set on Flynn and Franziska)
Benedict: It seems that my Oswald is sick of this Corrupted flesh. He wants something new. He wants something fresh. And of course, I'll do what I can for my precious Oswald (Pulls out a sword from his seath) I'll do what I can to protect my child
(As the king continues to speak, there is a loud baning on the door. The hard baniging causes bolts from the hinges to fall off)

Rosemary: (Looked at the bird, curious as to what it was) What kind of bird is that (Steps closer to the window) I've never seen anything like it
Flynn: – woah, okay, okay, we can settle this! *turns his head to the banging of the door* Sir, listen, we come in peace. We do not wish to harm you or your child, we can actually help him! We'll help your child.. We uh.. *looks at Franziska, then back at the King* We know a couple that well, has a big family and may have no problem accepting and caring for a new baby. But um, we need to go before whatever is on the other side of the door gets to us!

The giant bird landed on the side of the window, tilting its head at Rosemary as it chirped and fluttered it's wings. It looked around the window to see if it could come in somehow.
Rosemary: (Fascinated with the bird, she unlocked the locks and started to open it)

Benedict: I don't listen to commoners. I listen to Oswald. And Oswald wants to be fed. And that is what he will have (Takes the sword in his hands and runs at them)
Franziska: (Jumps toward Flynn, knocking them both out of the way, as the king crashes through the door)
Benedict: (Crashes into the door, causing it to fall forward. When he does, he sees what was banging on it. A Corrupted in a large piece of armor with a lance. Upon seeing the king, he raises his lance and begins to violently stab the king repeatedly, giving him no time to defend himself with the sword before he bleeds to death. Though he is a corpse now, the Corrupted continues to stab him)
Flynn was about to drag Franziska with him out of there, but then he remembered the baby.

Flynn: We can't just leave the baby here, what do we do!?

The eagle cooed gently as it awaited Rosemary's opening. Once the window was fully opened, the bird flapped its wings and flew inside her room, not having a problem with the barrier at all. It landed on the rails of her bed and fluttered its wings once more, then began to groom its feathers.
(As they spoke with each other, there was a smashing sound near the window. With the window smashes open, someone in light armor, with a helmet over their head, spoke to them in a female voice) Armored Figure: Over here. If you're looking for a way out of here, than follow me around these ledges. And watch your step (Moves away from the window before they can speak to the person)

Rosemary: Wow... You must be one of those eagles I read about in those school books
"Crap..." Emma face palmed. "Wow...I'll be completely honest. You guys suck...but hey, at least you gave it a good try." She said, giving them a thumbs up. "So I guess it's up to big sis huh?" She took in a small breath of air, the scaly green beginning to spread over her eyes as her irises morphed into their slitted forms. Her sight switched over to Koka's. And as soon as it did, a slow but loud rattling sound rung across the air, one that was almost hypnotizing as it began to amplify. A second later, a large reptilian eye was peering through the bedroom window of the triplets, a long hiss wheezing into existence. She could see herself over by the doorway and the triplets with Wiezen on the floor. The experience of such a wide range of vision made her smirk a bit. "If I can't get in, then "in" isss jusssst going to have a nice time getting out." Her now forked tongue lashed from her mouth for a moment before she kept out a silent low hiss.

Koka rose the rattle of her tail and took a swift but slow swing at the entire roof of the cabin, knocking a chink of it clean off.

"Oh jeez, really?! You missssed! It wasss sssupposed be a little more to MY left not yoursss!" She hissed out her words. This time when the enlarged serpent batted its tail, the roofing over the triplets' room flew off, along with a chunk of the wall. Irrational times calked for irrational thinking. But it was more than rational when it played on in her mind. "Bingo! Hold on papa and little chicklets, Imma comin'!" She darted down the stairs and out the door where she met her rather large reptilian companion. It lowered its head for her to get on and she did so before being lifted up to the now broken room. "Hiya guys! All aboard the " we're getting the fuck out of here" free of charge!" She hopped off the snake's head and went to Wiezen, tugging at him until she could actually drag him. "Nnnngh..." She looked to the triplets. "Come on now guys, you gotta help out too if you wanna be the heroes! Yes, no, maybe?! Oh who am I kidding... you're practically babies still!"
Flynn hesitated before he nodded and told Franziska to go out first. He ran to the crib and stared at the crooked baby, weighing his options. He just shook his head and quickly grabbed a blanket and coiled it around the baby as he followed Franziska and the armored female.

The majestic eagle looked back at Rosemary and tilted its head. She was her new owner. That eagle was the pet she had asked for. It was the pet Helga had considered before she disappeared. A pet that would protect her from that snake. When the cabin shook because a piece of it was missing, the eagle's sharp eyes narrowed at the roof and flew to Rosemary's side.

The triplets stared blankly at their older sister, then back at their father. That's when Zealia noticed his fading hand.

Zealia: ..Papa? ...no... no papa...

Her eyes lowered as she looked at her two siblings. She knew it was a clone, it was too obvious. She remembered how her mother tried fooling them when Wiezen was gone with a clone of his. She remembered smelling garlic off of her father's hands earlier, but now she couldn't smell it. Zealia sniffed at the clone and her ears lowered when she tried to find her father's memories. She just had a strong smell of Oni in her senses.

Zealia: Bubu..

Her eyes furrowed before she looked at Emma. What was she doing? Was she just gonna leave Weiss and Rosemary behind? She growled for a moment, and her siblings joined her. They weren't going to leave the others behind.

Zealia: ..W-W..Wench!

Elijah and Jr. giggled for a moment and looked at one another, then began to crawl away from the ugly snake. Zealia quickly followed, but with her legs. She was walking, trying to run. They all settled to running out of the room and looking for their other siblings.
Rosemary: Wow. You're a pretty smart creature, aren't you

Franziska: (Steps out through the window and starts to slowly move across the ledge, trying her hardest not to slip and fall to the jagged rocks below)
Flynn wrapped the blanket around his shoulder like a strap where he would hold the baby there. He then followed his lover and very carefully held his breath as he stuck to the wall, scooting throughout the ledge and trying to not look down.

The eagle looked into her eyes and looked away when she had complimented it, hiding behind its wings as if a way to show embarrassment. It flew around the room for a moment to search for any scaly reptile or bug that could harm its owner, and its head swiftly turned to the door when it heard the sound of giggles and footsteps. Those must've been her siblings. Were they in trouble?
Franziska: (Slowly managed to moves herself into the open window on the opposite side of the door, barely able to get in)

Rosemary: I just hope Helga won't mind having you around
Flynn took more time however, especially with the baby strapped on his shoulder. For a moment, he almost slipped off the ledge but was able to regain balance as he followed Franziska into the window from the other side.

The bird quickly looked back at Rosemary, recognizing the name. Helga... Yes, it was the name of that beautiful nymph that had helped him a very long time ago save him from those evil hunters. Yes, that's why he was here. He was returning the favor. The young nymph had fed him and helped his wing. But where was she? The eagle was about to leave the room and fly off to look for Helga, but instead, he stopped and decided to stay.
Armored Figure: So you two made it past the guards. I'm impressed. I take it your here for the Ancient Ones

Rosemary: I wonder what your kind of birds likes to eat. I'll ask her when she gets back
Emma had been dragging Wiezen up on top of the snake's head when she too realized it was but a clone. She noticed that its hand was beginning to disappear and she furrowed her brow. She knew enough about clones to know that they weren't supposed to collapse like that, especially Wiezen of all people. Which got her to thinking... she heard a bunch of yelling at some point before lunch. But when she heard Zealia, her eyes flickered vaguely. She darted quickly and picked her up. "Ah hah! Where do you think you're going with a mouth like that?" She stared at Zealia for a moment and blinked. "If I'm a wench then you're a spoiled, shitty little turd, so one point for Ems, zero points for you." She said dully. She caught Eli and Jr next, but with her magic instead, dragging them back to her. "There's no time for running off and playing around. We need to go find Papa, since the REAL wench is off lolly gagging around--god I'm really starting to hate her too." She added as a note to self. "So listen up you little brats, it's either me, or her," she gestured over to Koka, who stared at them all without blinking, almost as if she were a statue with only her tongue flickering out every now and then. "And unless you don't want to be a few appetizers for her, then pull up your diapers because we're probably screwed in one way or another." She paused for a moment. "And by we, its more like the three of you are anyways. Heck, I'll even throw in a few sweets along the way. You guys want to find papa right?" She asked. "And if so, we can't do that with you three scurrying around like lost puppies. So bare with me alright? Deal?"
Zealia furrowed her eyebrows when she was picked up, her mismatched eyes piercing into hers when she unexpectedly bit Emma's fingers with her sharp teeth where it began to bleed. Usually they were never like this, but at his point where they had no idea where their parents were, they were. The way Emma talked to them angered the three and the fact that she had threatened them with a serpent wasn't helping either. Jr. and Elijah squirmed in her magic ball, trying to reach the door to go to their siblings.

Elijah: ..W-We..iss!
Jr.: ..r..ro..se..

Flynn: Yes, yes we are! Can you take us there? ...Wait, hold on, who are you and how can we know we can trust you? And we need to help this baby as well before it dies!

The eagle twisted its neck when Rosemary had spoken about food. He was.. rather hungry. And confused. But also very hungry. Anything sounded good to him. He flew to her bed and inspected her sheets for a moment.
Armored Figure: Listen, that baby was long dead. The King forced the Elder to use magic on it to put it in that body. I assure you, the child can't get sick or starve. Only way to kill it is to shatter it to pieces. It's just a sad shell of what it once was. I'd recommend killing it right here and now. And here (Tosses them the key) If you want to get to the Ancient Ones, then you'll need this. The king left it in his chambers when he did nothing but tend to the Prince. It was easy. Now I've told you everything. I suggest you get going, while the Corrupted knights are finishing off what's left of the king's corpse
Flynn: ..Th-then you do it! I can't kill a baby, I've already killed the Elder! Here! *she shoved the baby in her arms, then caught the key* ..thank you, I guess.. whoever you are...
Franziska: A-are you sure we should just let her kill it.... Maybe the Ancient Ones can fix it?

Rosemary: (Watched as the bird flew around the room)
"Ow! You son of a--" Emma hissed, her eyes changing completely now. "Koka, open!!" She commamded as she walked over to the serpent with a taste of dismay in her eyes. At the command, the snake's mouth opened wide, it's sabertooth fangs dripping with vemon. Emma lifted Zealia up without warning and was fully prepared to throw her down the snake's throat but stopped herself. What am I...doing? The voice came from the back of her head and up to the front of her thoughts, where she then contemplated on what she would do next. After a few seconds of thinking, she paused and sat Zealia down for a moment before capturing her in a third magic orb. "You bit me...and I was just about to throw you down into a place that you wouldn't like to be at your age." She looked at her finger. "I should bite your stubby little finger off to show you how it feels." She hissed once more. "You're feisty, I'll give you that. But trust me, you're not dealing your cards right. I could sit right here aaalll day and starve you little twerps until someone eventually shows up. Pecking order, brat." She said. "But you know what, I'm trying to cut the three of you a break. But you're reeeaaally making this harder than it has to be." She tapped her foot. "So let's cut the small tall, what the hell do I have to do to make you actually LISTEN for once. Because I'm not papa, and I sure as hell am not "mom". So spill it. Unlike them, I say if you have something you want to say, get it out. Because this is a serious situation, and you're making me want to feed you to a giant snake who will devour you whole and melt you inside of its stomach without second thought, and in the blink of an eye. And this," She pointed to her bleeding finger. "I'm not going to be dealing with this the entire time. So you can either have a nice, sisterly Emma, or the me." She crossed her arms and began to tap her foot, impatiently, ironically, much like Helga would.

Koka snapped its mouth clothes before hissing viciously, the slits in her reptilian eyes beginning to disappear at the sight of the crimes leaking from Emma's finger. She quickly took the same passive aggressive stance that she had taken in the woods, eyeing the children intensely now through large white sockets.
Zealia had began to scream when she was lifted, and she had began to scream even louder out her father's name and her mother's repeatedly in fear. When she was put down, her heart was racing like crazy and her eyes were dilated, tears streaming down her face. But she didn't stop screaming.

Jr. and Elijah both gasped and glared at Emma for what they had done to their sister.

Jr.: Weiss.. and R-Rosemary!!!
Elijah: ..want them..

Flynn looked at his lover for a moment.

Flynn: Do you think so? Because we'll at least try.. And if not.. Well.. We'll break the boy once we're there I guess.
Franziska: ... Alright. We should get going
Armored Figure: Good. I'll stay here and finish what I have left. You go on your way to the throne room and meet the Ancient Ones
"Weiss is currently...uuh, not able to be with us at the moment." Emma said, scratching the back of her head. Her eyes shifted to Zealia. "Oh wah wah, you're supposed to be the tough one remember? I expected Jr to be doing more crying than you. Good job Jr." She rolled her eyes. "Just remember good ol Koka over here the next time any if you decide to bite someone's hand, in particular, mine. Also remember that some things will bite back." She said. Her slitted scaly eyes switched back over to Eli and Jr. "So, what you're telling me is that you want Rose to tag along too. I guess I can tolerate a despicable side kick, so you've got yourselves a deal I suppose. Great! We're finally getting somewhere!" She clapped her hands together and smiled before looking back to Zealia. "But you, if you don't stop your screaming, you're going to be munched on. So please, be quiet will you. And I promise that you all will see papa and mama once we find them. Oh, and I'll tell Koka here turn back into her fun and lovable normal size." She smiled sweetly at the triplets. "So, what do you say? Or do you want her to stay this big. She's quite angry at the moment as well, but when she turns small she's a bit happier. You three better remember these." She pointed to her eyes. "This is angry, frustrated, and annoyed Emma. Do you understand? I'll change back to nice Emma if you all agree to be on your best behavior."
Nice Emma? Jr. and Elijah looked at one another with uncertainty, then at their sister who continued crying. Screaming. Elijah tilted his head in confusion. He'd never seen his sister this raged. Oddly, Zealia's screams became more high-pitched and irritating. Very irritating. So irritating it broke the mirror from the room, then what was left of the window. Before Emma could even finish her sentence, Zealia released one final, piercing cry as her eyes turned into slits before her voice projected magic, and a powerful force made the older sister drop her brothers, and sent Emma and even the giant snake flying back harshly, off the hole they had made in the house. Her brothers looked at her, then giggled with a clap. Zealia panted heavily and smirked. She was able to produce the same energy her mom had once done. There was no way she was gonna go with that girl after what she'd done. She then stuck her tongue out and chuckled.

Flynn nodded and took the baby, then thanked the woman as he saved the key in his pocket. He looked back at Franziska, telling her it was time to go. He quickly wrapped the baby around his shoulder again and lead the way to where he thought the throne would be.
Jade_23 commented…
집 Alone ft. The Quartz Triplets. over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
더 많이 like....shit, I can't think of a reference xD I'll get back to 당신 on them one. over a year ago
Franziska: (Follows after him out into the hall. A large staircase was at the end of the corridor, leading to the first floor) Guess that must be the right way)
Flynn: Yeah, but we gotta be careful from those corrupted. You have your fire potions, correct? We might have to use them pretty soon.. Keep them at hand.
Franziska: Got it (Slowly makes her way down the stairs, getting ready to use her fire potions. As they make their way down, they come to another corridor with several doors on each side and a rather large door at the end) That must be the throne room
Flynn pulled out the key, then looked at Franziska and handed it to her.

Flynn: Would you like to do the honor?
Franziska: Sure (Heads to the door and slowly opens it. When she does, they are greeted with the throne room. A large golden throne sits at the end of the hall, covered in several gems and rare carpets. Behind the throne is a large door, set right behind it) There it is (Runs to the door) We've made it, Flynn
(Once she steps out, there is a sound of something dragging along the floor. When they turn to the opposite end of the hall, they see a large Corrupted in massive black armor, covered in spikes, and wielding a large mace, as he stares at them)