windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Walks over to him and rests next to him, wrapping her arms around him) Thanking for staying with me this whole time
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen flinched slightly at the touch of the towel for a brief second, remaining completely silent. But when finally spoke, his voice was slightly raspy. "Tell me that what I'm thinking is a lie." He said suddenly, breaking the silence. "Tell me...that you would never hurt our children..." He said, his tails twitching in their sharpened form, their tips like the ends of blades as the scraped against the floor silently. "I looked into Weiss's head on the way here. Into a piece of memory that he showed me. A memory of you poisoning him. A memory of you snapping his neck. Memories, of you telling him that you had something...special, for him. And then killing him...over..and over. In ways that only a witch would tend to do to a child." He paused for a moment. "And the last one....the last one was in of you...throwing him into a furnace. And laughing." His tails began to scrape harder against the floor. "This was something done by magic...old magic. And then...I find you there...in a disguise... with a spell book. You're the only person I know at this moment with knowledge of magic that old, Helga. And you are the only one person that was with him." He said, his voice wavering. "So don't you touch me again...until you tell me that what I'm thinking isn't true. Please...give me something else to believe, and I swear...I'll try to believe you..." He spoke somewhat calmly, the anger that he felt slowly building into his voice. "Because right now...I have no idea...what I'm going to do to you if you don't. That's all I want...an honest answer."
---
Buroa had blinked for a moment when Zealia had began to hiccup small flames, and she began to laugh some. "Heh, whoa there baby dragon. Looks like someone has the hiccups." She said while taking a seat on the soft grass, smiling as the infant snuggled into her arms and began to rock her slowly. "Seems like Roa missed out on all the fun...watching you little guys grow and stuff."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga's hands hesitated for a moment before she released him gently and frowned, not believing what her own Wiezen was saying. But then she spoke, her voice raspy as well for the result of having a lot of pressure put on her throat. She grabbed Wiezen's chin and made him look at her into the eyes to make sure he understood. Her brown eyes reverted to her forest green ones.

Helga: What you think is a lie. Look at me. Do you really think my intentions are that low? Do you not think I do not love our Weiss? Everything was fine this morning. I was about to give him a present, which was that spell book and wand. He loves magic, and he wanted to participate more in your missions, even if he couldn't until he was older.. or ever.. So I blocked all the dangerous spells and potions and gave it to him. I added the wand because he WANTED to do magic. And I believe that anyone can be anything if they try hard enough. ...And then he started to freak out out of nowhere.. He just stared at me in a way I'd never wanted to be looked at.. I tried to calm him down, but he just ran.. Not even cute bunnies were able to stop him. He ran with the spell book and wand... So I set up a large barrier and expanded it large enough so he had enough space. He was mortified of me, and I don't know why. Every time he saw me, he just.. screamed.. So I told him he had won.. And I disappeared, but in reality, I was watching them above a few trees.. Weiss aimed the wand at his own sister, so I enabled it to where he couldn't do anything. But he wanted to get out. He wanted to flee so badly. He was scared of me... I had to check on him, but not in this form... So I turned into a huntswoman and pretended I was there to help him.. I stabbed my own self and threw holy water at my eyes to do so.. And I "escaped" with him.. I laid him down and I wanted to help him, so I had to be discrete. He wouldn't let me if it was actually me. I tried soothing him while getting a spell of light ready, but then he screamed your name and came and... Well.. That is the truth. You can look into my memories. Look into Emma's memories. You can even give me a truth potion if you're desperate... *she released his chin and looked back at Weiss* I would never hurt my children. But I see how yet again they fear me and want you instead... *she expanded a somewhat, sad and broken smile* And that's wonderful. They love you. And I love them.

She walked around the bed and placed the spell book and wand by the nightstand, then tucked in Weiss while she began to change the towel he had on his head into a warmer one.

Helga: The Oni shall no longer bother you. I have spoken to her and came in terms with her. She shall be spending a few nights with us.

The witch then elevated a few toys from the shelves and settled a teddy bear next to Weiss, and placed a small drawing journal and crayons by the counter as well. She looked back at Wiezen and went over him, lifting the towel with healing water.

Helga: May I continue or do thou still not believe me?

Flynn: ...It was nothing... Now go to sleep.. We have a long day tomorrow... Here, I stole blankets from the hotel we stayed in.. *he pulled out a small one and handed it to her* It's not much but it will keep you warm for the night.

Zealia released a small sigh of comfort before she began to get the hiccups once more. Something about Buroa's skin made her snuggle all over her. Because of her rough skin, she was like a wall scratcher and Zealia was like a small cat. Meanwhile, the two brothers were surrounded by rabbits. Small bunnies Helga had summoned from the woods to entertain them. Their mother had taught them how to handle delicate creatures. Little Wiezen had waved unknowingly to his aunt and stroked the small bunny that rested on his lap. Elijah was clueless into what was happening. Emma looked so big. Elijah looked at himself and pouted that he wasn't growing. ...And then he got mad. He looked down at the bunny he had and stroked it as well, but a little bit rough. He placed one hand on the rabbit's head and the other on its body, seemingly trying to stretch it to make it bigger. He stretched it until there was a crack! ...The rabbit's neck had broken. He sniffled some and threw it aside as if it was nothing, his eyes flashing purple for a moment before returning to its natural soft green.
Franziska: (Keeps hugging him, only making it tighter) Being close to you is warm enough
Wiezen didn't say anything for a moment. But then he spoke. "Be quiet." He stood from the chair, putting his hand to his side for a moment, window slightly. "None of our children want either one of us more than the other. It's you who wants to believe that. Why would you of all people want to look at our children from such a perspective? As if they pick and choose what parent they need? Weiss called me and I came, that's all that matters. To put it bluntly as well as logically, why would he call the person who he thought was trying to burn him alive?" He lifted the towel and flipped it over to the warmer side before finally turning to face her. "But what would I know, it's not as if I have been in a situation similar to his myself, right?" He said sarcastically. "And speaking of Buroa, I thought we agreed to respect one another's decisions, did we not?" He shook his head and released a sigh, his ears lowering for a brief moment as he pinched the bridge of his noes. He looked back to Weiss before placing a protective sphere of light around him before leaving the room and going into the kitchen without another word. He decided that he would just make a lunch for everyone and keep to himself as he worried for Weiss.
---

Buroa cuddled Zealia close to her with a smile, enjoying the fact that she got a chance to hold her again after such a long time. She scratch behind her ears gently. '
"You still have those beautiful eyes...I like them ya know?"

Emma blinked, staring at Elijah for a moment before looking to the bunny, then back to him. "Hey! You do not do that to small fuzzy creatures!" She said, picking him up. "You're lucky that Helga isn't out here or you'd be in big trouble mister." She said before kneeling down to the bunny rabbit and healing it. When it twitched back to life, she looked to Elijah. "I'm sure your Lisa wouldn't appreciate you doing such a thing either you little potato."
Helga followed him quietly and exited the room, turning back to original self as she released a sigh. She followed Wiezen to the kitchen, and wrapped her arms behind him and embraced him in a hug from behind. A healing hug. She remained like that for a while before speaking softly.

Helga: ...I couldn't stand to see you injured anymore... My heart was broken every time you returned to me harmed. *she scoots a bit still in her hugging position until she is in front of him, then stares up at him with her big, almond shaped emerald eyes* ..How can I help in the kitchen? I can wash dishes! I-I can mix things! I can p-pour things!

Zealia blinked and blushed a bright pink, similar to her mother's when she had complimented her eyes.

Zealia: Bubu pretty!

The rabbit that was brought back to life trembled and hoped away quickly. It had startled the other rabbits as well, making them all run to hide from the children. Elijah furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at Emma, then grinned wickedly and "punched" her on the nose, converting her into a bunny.

Elijah: Wabbit!

Flynn: -ah ow! Umm.. Heh.. *slowly scoots away for a moment* A bit too tight.. *sighs, placing the blanket above the both of them and rests his head against the tree's trunk, sighing softly*
Franziska: Oh, sorry. I forget how strong I am (Rests next to him with a smile)
Kristoff: (Sits at the fire, wide awake, still sitting with his legs crossed, as he makes more tea for himself)
Wiezen rolled his eyes and put his finger to her lips. "Shush." He said, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them after a second or so, he smiled. "Well, considering that you're already here and we have two new guest," He paused for a moment, "well... sort of, you can help me with lunch preparations." He placed a small kiss on her lips to heal any damage he may have done to her while she was disguised. His senses had been so scattered from letting himself be pummeled that he couldn't have really known it was her. He placed his forehead against hers and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry if I caused you any harm..." He said before kissing her forehead.
---

Buroa chuckled some, seeing Zealia blush was adorable. But then she found herself blushing slightly at the infant's unexpected words. "Nah, I look like a total waste right now. I don't even look like something that should be around kids, let alone holding one." When she glanced over to where Emma was, she couldn't help but laugh. "Hah! And yet you said you were gonna burn me into a crisp. You're gonna have a hard time doing that if you can't even handle a cute little being. Isn't that right Lia?" She rubbed her behind her ears again with a chuckle.

"Nnnngh...." Emma began, but then she got an idea. She hopped around in bunny form for a moment. But then she multiplied into four, then into sixteen, then into more and more until the yard was full of them. The bunnies' eyes were all slitted, and they all turned and stares at Eli, all of them hopping forward in sync. "Avast there, tubby. We come with an offering of peace!" A jar of sweet carrot cookies appeared. "Both healthy and delicious."
Helga's eyes closed and she expanded a small smile, giggling slightly when she kissed him back. She held the kiss longer and nuzzled her cheek against his chest afterward.

Helga: Aye Aye! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it!

Her eyes wandered to the window, and she lifted a brow when she saw the dozens of rabbits outside. She stood on her toes to get a better view, then gasped when she saw the eyes of the cute creatures heading toward Elijah. Elijah was mumbling a few words and smiled big at the sight, but Wiezen Jr. was scared. There were too many. All of them coming int too fast and too close. He began to sniffle and began to mumble his mother's name. Helga immediately opened the window and leaned half of her body out, her legs and butt still in the kitchen while her upper body was out.

Helga: Lilith, what on earth are you doing?! You're scaring Jr.! What happened to the others bunnies?!

Flynn: *yawns a bit before he also rests his head against hers* Good night, Franziska.. Wake me up if you need anything..
Franziska: Alright. Goodnight, Flynn (Rests next to him as she slowly falls to sleep)
Kristoff: (Sits at the fire, continuing to make his tea)
Flynn stared at the sky for a couple more minutes before he settled in besides his lover and sighed, closing his eyes and finally getting some sleep.
Franziska: (Seeing Flynn falling asleep, she does so as well, sleeping next to him)
Wiezen had tended to taking out two sharp knives and began to sharpen them after against one another when Helga had went to the window. But he couldn't help but to let one of his tails smack her on the butt while she was leaning out the window.

"Lilith?" One of the bunnies asked, as it weren't her at all.
"We do not know of this Lilith you speak of! We are the fluffle hop warriors!" Another one said.
"We come in peace my sist--I mean, maiden...lady.. person." Another one chimed in. "With an offering of truce!"
"Yes yes, our relatives retreated, for the one here known as Eli harmed one of their friends fatally! But alast, a woman with soft emerald eyes, holding the beauty of a phoenix appeared and brought our lost one back!"

"But...Phoenix's are ugly though...their like chickens...with fire. And without the fire they look even more distasteful." Buroa commented dully before laughing. "Also, your acting sucks."

"By the gods, silence yourself! I was giving dialogue you bare footed mongrol!" One of the bunnies hissed.

"What'd you say you shape shifting bottom feeder?!" Buroa placed a hand on the handle of her club. "All I heard was you calling yourself a dumba--" she paused for a moment and looked to Zealia for a moment. Right, there were children there so she couldn't use the words she wanted to. "Wench." She said instead.

"What?!" All of the bunnies hissed at once. And that's when Lilith got another idea. Entertainment. Though it was also her wanting to take a crack at the oni as well. A pool of magic poured from the bunnies before they all began to morph into one, large mutated one. But not something too scary for the children. "You really want to take it there? Fine, I shall conquer the land of thee and eat all of the carrots in the world!"

"I knew you were evil!" Buroa on the other hand, smirked. She was actually going to fight without holding anything back at all, being that she wasn't taking it as a joke. But her words seemed to fit into the entire act. "I've fought uglier, but I guess you'll do. The only thing you're gonna conquer is your grave."
Jade_23 commented…
fluffle hop warriors omg so cute xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD LOL over a year ago
Helga shrieked when she was smacked, her muscles tensing for a moment as she blushed before she glared back at Wiezen while her eye twitched. She rolled her eyes and released a "hmph" before looking back at the giant mutated rabbit.

Zealia blinked in confusion at Buroa's words, then repeated them in a mumble.

Zealia: w-w..wen..ch.. *giggles*

Helga: I swear whoever throws the first blow WILL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. AND NO DESSERT! And hey! My mother raised phoenixes! So shush! No fighting in front of the children, especially not in my daughter's body!

Flynn slept peacefully against his lover, snoring very quietly..
Kristoff: (Looks up at the tower, and starts to sip his tea)
"Hey hey, don't say that word! Its a bad word!" Buroa had said when she heard Zealia try and repeat what she said. "Well...only say it to the bad guys." She said with a wink.

Wiezen snickered as he continued to sharpen the knives as of he hadn't done anything at all. But he glanced over out the window when he heard Helga mention something about a fight.

But about time Helga had mentioned something about desert, The giant bunny had yelled out "Fluffle hop warriors, CHARGE!!!!". And with that command, a bunch of large rabid rabbits burst from the ground and charged towards Buroa. The giant mutated bunny rabbit summoned a large battle ax, the handle made of hardened celery while the blade end had the texture of a carrot. Meanwhile, a barrier appeared around Jr and Elijah.

"Hold on tight little one, cuz Bubu's about to show to bring a beat down to these abominations!" She held held Zealia protectively in her arm. "I guess this should be called rabbit hunting season!!" She gave a battle cry as she swung her club and struck the ground, causing it to split down the middle as the rabid abominations began to attack. She spun to the left and swung once more, striking three in the row and sending them all flying off to the side, crashing across the ground. One hopped up at her, but she smashed it into the ground with a grin on her face. She looked to Zealia. "Whattaya say we pay the big boss a visit eh dare devil?" As more of them attacked, she swung her club in a frenzy, knocking them from left to right, swinging upwards and sending a few of them flying across the air.

The big mutated bunny lifted its ax. "You Shall Not Pass!! (That reference though xD)" It swung downwards, only for its attack to be parried by the Oni's club. It hopped back to avoid a heavy blow. "Swizzle sticks! What are you tryna do, kill me?!" Emma hissed.

But Buroa was far to busy knocking more minions aside to get to her. "Get back here! Don't you run from me! Or...hop! Or whatever it is that giant mutated bunnies with battle axes do!" She pulled back her arm and threw her club hard, the force that it was thrown with causing a whirlwind of air to pulse around it as it spiraled towards her foe.

"Whoa!" The bunny warrior exclaimed as it managed to jump off to the side. "Watch it you ignoramus!" It glared, its eyes catching the oni just as she disappeared in a blur of speed.

"Hey rabbit!" Buroa said called from behind it, her club now in hand once more as she had managed to catch it once she moved fast enough. "HOP OFF!!" She pulled back her arm and prepared to swing the club hard.

Emma, who was in the form of the mutant bunny warrior, acted quickly, using magic to summon a decent sized shield that had the symbol of a carrot on the front of it. And for the extra precautions, she added a barrier around it that hugged itself against the shield, sure that if she didn't, the shield itself would be broken easily with how things were going.
Flynn was sleeping deeply before a sudden voice awakened him. He opened one eye, scattering around the perimeter. It was singing. The same singing he'd heard earlier. He slowly pulled out his dagger from his bag and looked around steadily. He yawned again, furrowing his eyebrows. But he didn't go back to sleep.

Zealia and Elijah both stared in awe at the fight happening, encouraging the two to continue until somebody won. On the other hand though, Jr. was frightened to see his favorite animal being hurt and fighting off a woman he didn't really recognize. It made him sniffle some until he started to cry. Helga's ears perked and she widened her eyes at the sight, growling at the two fighting. She disappeared in a blur from the window, the reappeared right in front of Buroa. Before she could swing her club, Helga punched the air and made a large invisible voice send Buroa and her weapon back. The witch then turned to the giant bunny which was her sister, tapping the ground impatiently as the only thing that filled the air were Jr.'s cries. Helga was agitated and her arms were cross as she stared at the monster. Her tone of voice changed and her solemn demeanor was more present now.

Helga: What part of enough do you not understand, Lilithann? You are reckless. And thoughtless. And hasty. I've had enough of you two. Buroa is our guest and I expected you to treat her like one. Now Jr. is crying. The last thing I want my children to witness is yet another fight. So enough. Revert back to your original form right now. And be gone. Bring back Emma. I've had enough of you. And it's almost time to eat. So bring back my daughter so that I could feed her. She held her breath and turned purple for you, expecting you to help us with our problem. But instead, you just bring your antics with you. So much for being the bigger sister, hm? Bring back Emma right this second. Weiss will want to be with his sister when he awakes.
(Everyone around Flynn remained asleep, not even budging in their sleep, as if he was the only one to hear them)
"Well...sheesh. Just thought I could have a little fun while I was here..." The bunny's ears lowered as it began to revert back to the older Emma, her ears lowered. "Sorry sis...you're right. Didn't know I was being that much of a nuisance." She snapped her fingers and the damage that had been done began to be repaired. "I was actually expecting Jr to be a little more like Wiezen in a since...shows what I know about my own nephews right? I-I'll just go now then, and you know, stay out of the way. It was...nice seeing you again, and the children as well." She took a deep breathe, but instead of holding it, she exhaled slowly as her body shined, and she began to shrink back to normal size. Emma let out a yawn as she had shrunk down and laid on the soft grass until her original size had returned, then she let out a light snore.

"Boooo, we can always count on you to ruin the fun." Buroa muttered before going to pick up her club. "Stupid rabbits..." She mumbled. She looked to Zealia and Eli. "Good job rootin for me," She said with a grin and a thumbs up. However, there was a deep disappointment on the inside that the tussel had ended so soon. Not only that, but that smell from earlier had just become a lot stronger in her senses, causing her to wrinkle her nose. No one else seemed to smell though, but it was irritating to her.
Helga kept her solemn, dead expression when Lilith had apologized and left. When Buroa spoke, she glared back at her. Her glare was intimidating and enough to tell her to be quiet. She squatted down to greet Emma and gently caressed her cheek, placing a kiss on her forehead. She picked up Emma carefully and carried her inside the cabin, resting her on the couch. She placed a blanket above her and a small, ironic stuffed bunny besides her as she slept. The witch returned outside and picked up Jr. who was sniffling softly and confused at what had just happened. She brought him inside as well where it was warm and cozy, settling him in a rug where he could play with his alphabet blocks and shapes.

Zealia and Elijah only smiled at Buroa and nodded a bit, gurgling a few words as they continued to tug at her clothing and admire her club. Helga walked out for a moment before she narrowed her eyes at Buroa.

Helga: No weapons on the table.

She returned inside the house and released a deep sigh, then returned back into the kitchen with Wiezen. She peeked through to see what was he making and how she could help.

Flynn squinted his eyes when he realized yet again he was the only one who could hear the singing again. He sighed and rested his head once more, the singing ringing in his ears. He kept the dagger next to him but didn't fall back asleep.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So, what's been going on with everyone's side of the story. I'm so confused XD over a year ago
Chill time for now, basically xD Nothing's actually happened... yet. Give it a few 더 많이 posts, give 또는 take xP over a year ago
(Everyone else remains asleep, as if they can't hear any noise)
Buroa grinned down at the two. "Yeah, I know right?" She said in response to the children's gurgling attempts at words as if she could understand them. "You two are awesome...I take it that Jr is sort of the cry baby of the bunch eh?" She asked them with a raised eyebrow right before Helga had returned to tell her that her club wasn't aloud on the table. "Well duh, it's not like I don't have table manners, yeesh." She looked to Elijah and Zealia again when Helga went back into the house. "Your mom is being a cranky old lady right now, so you two should be on your best behavior..." She grinned a little. "Or not." She picked them up and carried them inside, along with her club if course. There was no way she was leaving it outside.

Wiezen tended to cutting up a few apples, oranges, and other fruit as he had decided on what he was going to make. He took a pineapple and sliced off the top of it swiftly before digging out some of the insides and feeling it with a blend of nuts, whipped cream and slices of apples and oranges. "Helga, could you grab me a loaf of bread and the block of cheese from the fridge? Also some flour." He added.

Buroa sat the Zealia and Eli down with their brother to play with the toys. The only problem was that that smell was in the house too. She mumbled something, feeling sort of awkward just standing there with her club. She actually still felt like swinging, but she kept the urge at bay, scratching the back of her head for a moment before watching the children play.
Wiezen Jr. backed up a little when he saw Buroa coming near him. He hid behind his tower of blocks before he tried to gather courage and stick his tongue out at her for hurting the giant animal he had seen. Although it was in a way cute, it changed when he elevated a block and threw it at her head.

Zealia perked her ears and giggled, remembering what Buroa has said about the bad guys.

Zealia: ..w-wen..ch!

Helga disappeared in a blur and reappeared besides Wiezen is less than three seconds with all the food he had requested. She blinked for a moment and settled the food besides the table and peeked through his cooking once again in curiosity, tilting her head a bit before staring at the materials he had just asked for. She then grabbed a knife of her own and began to cut some slices of cheese and bread.

(@Wind, So much. xD But basically, I guess Wiezen and Helga happily live together with their children. Weiss was hallucinating about Helga wanting to kill him, but he's doing okay now. Buroa was reunited with us after Wiezen returned to aid his son. Lilith has the power to possess Emma since she has her magic. Currently Helga just yelled at her sister in her daughter's body for fighting with Buroa in front of the children. Lilith returned Emma's "soul". And now Helga and Wiezen are cooking lunch. I guess you can say that Rosemary was just ya know, following her siblings around. Perhaps currently inside the house playing with Jr. My Rose is being forgotten too many times, she been through too much to deserve this. xD)
(Sorry. I just don't have much for her. I just have a lot planned for the upcoming castle XD)

(The group remains asleep as the singing continues)
"Oh, tough guy now are ya?" Buroa knelt down and picked Jr up by the back of his shirt, lifting him to her face for a moment to sniff him. "Well, at least it's not you who smell like fart juice iye?" She glanced over at Zealia. "And no, missy, there aren't any bad guys here for you to say that so shoosh ya little booger." She turned her attention back to Jr. "I look scary don't I? You don't remember me...do you?" She frowned slightly. "Lemme tell you somethin, I was one of the first people to hold you in my arms when you were born. Of course back then I looked...different, to say the least. But you can call me Roa. Or Bubu, as your sister has taken to calling me, understand?"

Wiezen tapped Helga on the shoulder to catch her attention and show her what he was doing. He sliced off and thick portion of the bread loaf and created an opening before stuffing cheese down into it. "See? Like that. But the flour is going to be used later for dinner. Would we happen to have any garlic?"
Flynn's tired eye twitched as he looked around, his pupils dilated. The singing had been going on for hours and hours. He growled when he realized it wasn't going to stop. He unexpectedly stood up and shouted in the air.

Flynn: SHUT UP!!!!! *pants heavily as he looks around. The voice had stopped momentarily before it returned a little after. He groaned and fell on his knees, his eyes wide and his head throbbing*

Wiezen Jr. squirmed when she had picked him up, his grumpy expression similar to his father's present now. He stuck his tongue out once more and tried punching her with his stubby arms.

Jr.: W-Wench!!!

Helga: Oh.. *lowers her ears when she realized she was doing it wrong* ..sorry.. *she perked her ears* Garlic? Garlic!

She disappeared in another blur and searched through the cabinets of the kitchen. She returned with a whole garlic and powdered garlic, holding them up to Wiezen.

Helga: Is this alright?
(As Flynn sat on the ground, he heard a noise of something approaching from behind him)
Buroa furrowed her brow. "Cry baby." She retaliated and stuck out her tongue and tipped her club slightly to where it would give him a small tap on the head. When he had tried punching at her, she held him up higher to look at him. "Hmm, you do look a lot like him...maybe I should beat you up instead eh?" She joked before setting him down on the floor in front of her. She sat down and crossed her arms. She stuck out her finger and poked him in the nose. "Pipsqueak."

"Not alright, but perfect." Wiezen answered with a smile. "We'll used the whole garlic for later and the powdered garlic now." He said, retrieving both items from her. "Now watch, do as I do." He stuffed cheese down into another piece of bread before grabbing a flat plate and sprinkling a little garlic powder onto it. Then he rolled the bread around on the plate and lifted it up. "These will be heated until the bread is yoasyed and the cheese is melted." He said.
Flynn's grip on the dagger tightened and he jolted a bit before he turned around and backed up.

When Buroa poked his nose, Jr. immediately reacted and bit her finger with his sharp teeth. Hard. Her finger was bleeding and he wouldn't let go of it, tugging at it like a small dog.

Helga's ears twitched as she observed her lover's steps. She repeated the process in her head, then grabbed a slice of bread and stuffed it with cheese, then sprinkled the bread with garlic and rolled it on the plate.

Helga: Like that? Yours looks better.
Kristoff: (Standing in front of Flynn, having made the sounds. He looks at the forest, and with wave of his hand, a ball of fire shot through the trees, in the direction of where the sound was coming from) We must leave at once. This forest isn't safe. I thought that this place was free of creatures, but something is certainly off. Wake Franziska up. We are heading to the castle at once.
Wiezen chuckled. "The garlic isn't sprinkled on the bread, but on the plate first, then rolled. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon enough, judging by how satisfying breakfast was." He said with a smile. "It'll be like second nature."

"Ow! Hey you little--" Buroa growled. "If you don't let go of my finger RIGHT NOW, I swear that every rabbit you see from this day forward will be missing its head, ears and face and smashed to pieces!!" She said before she came to a complete stop. Her long ears twitched for a moment, and her hand went to her club as she realized something. She looked towards the couch to see that Emma was no longer there. Something felt...off.
The witch lowered her ears in embarrassment.

Helga: You're just saying thaaaaat...

She pouts, then sighs and continues to make the cheese stuffed breads rolled in garlic, then dusts off her hands. She moved around the kitchen, trying to not step on his many tails. They looked stunning. She was about to pick one up and brush it as they waited for the breads to cook, but instead made an orange tail of her own emerge from her back. It was similar to the tail of a fox. She used her own tail to wrap around one of his and massage it in a way.

Helga: You're tails are so cute and fluffy. *she released his tail and used hers as revenge and smacked his butt, releasing a low chuckle*

Jr. growled as he tugged on her finger harder, sinking his teeth in them deeper. He ignored his words and only gave a "hmph" while his siblings giggled as they sorted out the blocks.

Flynn nodded rather hesitantly and gulped, rushing over to where Franziska was. He shook her to wake her up as he gathered the materials he had brought out earlier.
Franziska: (Slowly opens her eyes and yawns) What time is it
Kristoff: No time to explain. We must be on our way
Franziska: Oh, okay (Gets up on her feet, and tries to force herself awake)
Wiezen rolled his eyes when she had smacked his but with her tail. "Don't worry, I'm going to definitely get you bag, both I and all of my tails." He said with a small grin as he leaned over and kissed her ear. "For now, I'm just going to pretend that that didn't happen while I'm cooking."

"Nnnnnnngh." Buroa lifted Jr. up again. "Oh, so that's how we're gonna play it huh?!" She growled back at him before she squinted at him. "You know I could just step on you and squash you like a bug, right? And bugs die when they get squashed, so I'm gonna give you till the count of three before I take this thing," She gestrured to her club. "And do this." She went to tap it against the floor lightly, but she ended up using a bit more accidental force and burst a hole the the floor. She blinked. "....Oops..."

---

Weiss's breathing was shallow but steady as he remained in his deep slumber of warmth inside the protective sphere that Wiezen had created around him. But he wasn't alone there.

Emma stood at the side of the barrier, looking down at him from her position at the bed side. She hummed quietly as she walked around the barrier. "Brother....dear...dear...brother" Her eyes flickered into a scaly reptilian green, her irises devouring her pupils out of sight as they became slits in the whites of her eyes. A deep scowl came etched onto her expression. "It seems that mama Helga fooled you into thinking you were saved by a huntress. If she would have just let you suffer, then you wouldn't be here right now. Poor poor thing. You're not extraordinary. You're nothing, big brother. You're weak, you can't use magic." She hissed. "I don't know why you seem to be mama's favorite. You're all fragile and whiney. You and Rose are stupid...stupid and not special like me or our little siblings. The curse that I found is actually a disappointment so far. But maybe..." She reached her hands out towards the barrier. "If I strangle you now...mama and papa will think you died in your sleep..." But as soon as her fingers came in contact with the barrier, she hissed and pulled them away as they burned her. "Papa saves you once again...but I'll get you...I'll get you." Her slitted eyes narrowed as she heard a sort of crash from the living room. "And I'll remove everyone else...until its just me...mama...and papa. The extraordinaries." She paused for a moment. "And maybe our little siblings. And they'll never suspect a thing."
Jade_23 commented…
oh shit over a year ago
XP nailed it. Toldja it was comin up sooner 또는 later over a year ago
Yep xP over a year ago
Flynn grabs ahold of Franziska's hand, then drags her up and examines her face and body to see if anything had gotten to her. He nodded to himself and began to flee the area, going further up the mountain as he dragged his lover with her.

Wiezen Jr. stared at the hole she made, then smirked as he finally released her and fell on his bottom on the soft carpet. He faked a sniffle, then a cry. A loud cry. Helga was resting her chin on Wiezen's shoulder when she suddenly heard him. She rushed into the living room and saw the hole, then Buroa, then Jr. crying.

Helga: What the hell?! What are you doing to my son?! *she leaned down and picked him up, cradling him closely* Did that mean Oni hurt you?

The baby sniffled and nodded at his mother.

Helga: *furrows her eyebrows* Buroa, what did I say about weapons in the house?! That is mahogany! (reference xD) Hmph.. *looks around for a moment* And where's Emma? Hmm.. Perhaps she went to visit her poor brother.. *lowers her ears for a moment, then looks back at Buroa* You need a bath. A nice bath. And more clothing. *her eyes trailed through her body, then she settled her son back on the rug* Follow me.
Franziska: (Clearly a little tired) What are we in such a hurry for. I know we want to get them back to us as soon as possible, but no need to rush
Kristoff: This forest is filled with dangers, Franziska. Something about it isn't right. I fear that something horribly wrong has occured in the castle
"Bu--what?!" Buroa exclaimed. "Do you NOT SEE MY FINGER ARE BLIND?! Thetir are literally NO tears! And anyways, correct yourself woman, you said no weapons AT THE TABLE! So hardy ha ha!" She then glared at Jr. for a moment as she got to her feet, but then smirked as she realized what just happened. "You..little..shit..." She mumbled to herself. "Touché....well played indeed. Still makes you seem like a crybaby though so HA!" She stuck her tongue out at him as she followed Helga, carrying her club right along with her. "And for your information, this is more than just a weapon. This is a part of who I am, just like my horns were, and my gourd, and my skin. That's like me telling you not to bring your stupid magic in the house, would you like it if someone told you that?" She gave a "hmph", feeling as though she made her point. "And I swear, that smell is getting on my damn nerves! What do you do, mop the floors with curses or somethin'?"

---

Emma turned her head towards the door as she heard footsteps coming towards the room, as well as the loud mouth of the Oni. She turned back to the barrier and to Weiss. "You're lucky today, aren't you brother?" She hissed before giggling. "But I'm patient. Very...very...patient. Let it be a day or a week. A month or a long and excruciating year. I'll wait...and then I'll put you to sleep...and end you." She giggled before her eyes flicker back to normal.
Helga: What's wrong with your finger?

When Buroa looked at her index finger that was once covered with her own blood, it seemed that nothing was there. As if nothing happened. Jr. giggled slightly, and when she stuck her tongue out on him, he had grabbed it for a moment and tugged on it pretty hard. Helga rolled her eyes at her nonsense, leading the way now as Jr. waved creepily at the oni.

Jr.: Bye bye!

Helga: See, he likes you. If you would stop inventing stories that would be nice. Anyhow, yes, I actually would put away my magic to respect the person who is so generously offering me food and a place to stay. I smell nothing. It must be you. Now.. *walks around the halls, to the dorm where Franziska and Flynn were once in* This will be your room. It's clean and warm with blankets and all. You get a nice view of our garden from the window.

The witch walked into the room and opened the bathroom, where she had already filled the tub as she was walking up the stairs with Buroa. Helga opened a cabinet and brought out some towels and bottles of soap, as well as some of her favorite oils for the skin. The witch also brought a few of her own dresses for the Oni.

Helga: These might fit a bit big on you, but you'll look great on them. Oh, and this! *she reached for some fluffy duck slippers from beneath the table and placed them on the ground for her* Perfect. Now, take a nice bath while we prepare lunch. Oh, and I'll have a small gift for you waiting when you come out, alright? I'll be off to check on my Weiss..

Helga turned into the huntress from earlier, bowing slightly at Buroa before she made her way out.

Flynn had nodded in agreement.

Flynn: I knew I sensed something.. Even the night itself seems suspicious..
Kristoff: Indeed. I just hope that Benedict and the children are alright up there (Keeps making his way forward)
"I'm seriously going to throw that brat...whether it's in accident or on purpose." Buroa muttered to herself. As she flexed her tongue around in her mouth. "Well, that's you and your dumb insight on things. I keep my club with me at all times and that ain't gonna change just because someone offers me food in a place that smells like this. So bla bla bla lady, go to a church why dontcha." She leaned her club against the wall in the bathroom when they got there. She looked around for a moment as the witch had brought her towels, oils, and soaps, but at the sight of the dresses, she stared a bit in disgust, and that only confirmed it further when she found that that was what she was suppose to where. "Hell no! No! Get your ass back in here!" She grabbed Helga by the back of her armor and pulled her back into the bathroom. She pointed to the dresses. "NO! Nah ah! No! First thing is, I AM NOT putting on any of those! I don't do dresses, who the hell do you think I am, some stay at home mom? Secondly, if you tell me that I'm making up stories ever again, I'm probably gonna punch you in the face." She said bluntly, keeping things completely straight forward. "And finally," She pointed at the duck slippers. "I don't wear shoes, socks, or slippers so WHAT ARE THOOOSE! (xD)" She exclaimed.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Noooo XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
This is the 초 time 당신 use that, this needs to stop. xD THAT JOKE IS DEAD. over a year ago
xD Lmao, I couldn't help it, it called out to me and I had to answer over a year ago
Helga, in Thea's form, looked back at Buroa with annoyed eyes.

Helga: No one is going to consider you a stay-at-home mother if you wear a damn night gown. AND WHATS WRONG WITH BEING ONE!? Grow up, Buroa. Be grateful for once, goddamnit! You haven't even thanked me one bit since we arrived. I am trying my best to be nice. You should try too. If you don't want to walk around this house in a dress, then you can go on and walk naked. But if you do so I will be very angered. Very, very angered. I'll wash your current clothing and have it ready for you in the morning. You'll look absolutely gorgeous in one of my dresses. Oh, and those are slippers. They squeak when you walk, they're cute! Now let go of me, I need to visit my son!

Flynn: You know their family, don't you? Are they good people?
Kristoff: Of course they are. But Benedict fears for his families life. That is why he had his castle built on this mountain instead of inside the walls of the Capital. He believed that no sort of danger could occur there. I just hope he's right
Flynn: Hmm, I can see why people hate him then. He's only protecting his family while the rest of us suffer.
Kristoff: If you were in a world where you couldn't even trust those loyal to you and you could die at any moment, wouldn't you do the same? (Keeps walking)
"Oh don't you give me that "you didn't even say thank you, be grateful" bullshit!" Buroa hissed. "You're lucky that I even agreed to ANY of this, so the way I see it you should be thanking ME! Oh be nice? BE NICE?! I've been walking for two goddamn weeks, I've lost all respect from my tribe, I'm not even going to get started on the funeral thing again, and it smells like FLYING DEMON PISS, so don't you fucking tell me to BE NICE! Especially not after you and everyone else screwed my life! Because I'm not!" Buroa's fuse blew instantly. "I could be enjoying my time beating the shit out of Wiezen right now! I'm definitely far from being a nice person and in case you haven't noticed, its been that way for a while. I DESPISE dresses and I DON'T WEAR SHOES! And what's wrong with looking like a stay at home mom is that I AIN'T ONE!" She growled. "So don't tell me to fucking grow up just because you've been livin' it good up until now!" She grabbed her club. "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home (yaaay, south park reference xD), oh that's right, I DON'T HAVE ONE. Now get outta my way, I need to go hit somethin'!" She pushed passed her, mumbling harshly. "And screw your stupid bath tub and soaps and oils and towels and those ridiculous stupid squeaky slippers and your stupid garden and your stupid warm blanket having room and your stupid house!" As she stomped down the stairs. "And your stupid stairs too!"

Wiezen came from the kitchen when he heard the commotion. "What's all the--"

"Shut up Wiezen!! Screw you too!" Buroa said, having half the mind to swing hit him in the face. "And screw your delicious smelling food and your stupid fluffy tails!" She said, leaving out the door.
Helga appeared in front of Buroa in a flash outside, her arms crossed and still in the huntress's body.

Helga: But you haven't lost my respect. I still respect you as an Oni, and as a friend, do you understand? You are my friend even if we don't get along. You are better than what you're acting like right now. I yelled at my sister for you. I stood up my dead sister for you. Something you would never do for me if Sonni were alive. And you think I didn't care about Sonni?! The earth doesn't revolve around you, so stop acting as if you're the only one hurt here! I lost my best friend! I lost my babysitter! I lost Macross, I lost Lorenzo, I-I lost Enricho!!! I LOST TWO KIDS!!! I lost my dignity. And because of you I feared I was going to lose my Wiezen too! So I'm so, so terribly sorry I ruined your life. But I'm trying to make up for it, so bare with me. *sighs* Very well. Here, if you're gonna leave, then at least take what I have now dressed as this huntress. Or else you'll get cold and sick and neither of us want that.

The huntress undressed herself and shoved the plain apparel into the Oni's arms; black pants and a somewhat torn shirt. She made a simple purple gown appear on her body and placed the armor over her again, then sighed. She then snapped her fingers and made a small box with a ribbon appear in her hands, throwing it carelessly at Buroa as she fixed herself and made her way back in.

Helga: I tried to show you that I care about you. I tried, I really did. But you don't want anything to do with it.. No.. You just don't deserve it! Fine. Suit yourself. ...Thought I'd still give you the gift. Been working on it ever since I was notified what you did for my husband. Not that you'd care anymore, I guess. *slams the door and groans, heading back upstairs to check on Weiss*

What was in the box was a handmade red gourd with Buroa's name imprinted on it, tied around with a black ribbon so she could carry it like a purse if she wanted to.

Meanwhile, back inside, Helga cursed to herself as she stomped her way back upstairs and through the halls, heading towards Weiss's room.

Flynn: You're right about that. But at the same time, being king of course, I would make sure that my subjects had the same advantages as well.. but I see how hard that is..

Kristoff: With things as they are, it's hard to make everyone happy, let alone survive
The Oni dropped the clothing and spat on them before kicking them into the door. "I don't need your stupid clothes!" The next thing that she did was throw the box at the door before taking her club and smashing it, along with whatever was inside of it. "That's what I think of your stupid shit! You didn't LOSE anything, you're the reason they're gone! It's you who doesn't deserve anything! So screw your respect and your friendship! All you've done is take and take and TAKE! You're no friend of mine, witch! You don't even know the meaning of it, and I hope you truly suffer! Everything you have was built off the deaths of the people I cared about, because you stole happiness from everyone else so fuck you!" She turned around and started walking. "Wiezen, we had a deal and it hasn't went ANYWHERE!" She yelled. "Don't think you're off the hook either!" She stormed away, down the path that she had came and swung at everything that came in her sight. Every tree, every rock even the pebbles, and every flower.
---

Wiezen stood there for a brief moment before letting out a sigh. His ears lowered for a moment and he went back into the kitchen. Seconds later, he returned with a smile. "Alright little ones, it's time for us to have our lunch for the day! You're all going to love it!" He said. "I'll tend to the children as I normally would. Your wish is my command Sir Wiezen."

"You have my gratitude always. We must do what we have to in order to keep every one happy, just as we always do. I know that we're getting worn out...those beatings are really doing their job." He gave an exhausted chuckle.. "I've become aware of my healing abilities becoming slower...my body is attempting to fail me perhaps. I'm trying to do good, that's why I must endure what I can..anything for my family...and for my companions. But it seems as if...to satisfy one...I always have to anger another. But it's for the best...to keep everyone together. I'll be alright. Just ensure that the barrier remains."
---

Weiss remained in his deep state of sleep in his bed, but he began to squirm uncomfortably as the barrier around him wavered slightly, ripples pulsing from it slightly. He had began to sweat again.

Emma's attention remained on the barrier as she watched it falter. Her magic may have not effected the Oni, but she sure was easy to piss off. It was nothing but another advantage for her to use, and she would keep that in mind for future purposes. As of now, she quickly pushed the chair back to the bedside and curled up in it, closing her eyes and pretending to sleep.
Helga continued ranting to herself as she made her way upstairs, entering the room where both her children was. Her defense lowered when she saw her sick son on behind the barrier, sighing and wiping a tear off her brown eyes. She then expanded a weak smile at Emma who she thought was sleeping by the chair. Helga easily entered the forcefield with a spell she thought of rather than blurting it out, taking a step in it as she looked around for a moment. She changed Weiss's towel on his forehead and tucked him better, then gave him a few sips of water.

Helga: You're gonna be alright, little one.. You're so strong. And so beautiful. ..Lunch will be ready soon.. Don't hesitate if you want to join us, we'd love it.. You're alright... You're alright now, my love... I can't wait until you're back up in your feet and practice what you love best.. *chuckle sadly and suddenly hugs Weiss gently on the bed, then releases him*

The witch exited the forcefield and put up a second layer of one, especially now because she knew what was going to happen to Wiezen. She looked at Emma and sighed, picking her up and taking her downstairs with her. She interlocked her eyes with Wiezen's clone and sighed, but then oddly, faked a smile herself, reverting back to her original form. She looked down at Emma and gently stroked her hair.

Helga: It's time to wake up, sweetie. We have a delicious meal prepared for all of you.

Flynn: ..I guess you're right.. Doesn't mean he can't try though.
Kristoff: He has tried before. But even a king can't do much when he isn't the one with total power. Even he knows that the Ancient Ones have the citizens following their laws more than the kings