windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross nodded. "I'll make sure I come back to you in one piece. I'll probably be out for a small while to pick up a few more things. Holy water, holy oil, a few other things of that nature. I'll need that sort of insurance to say the least. Also, I'll tend to picking up something for you to eat as well. Or do you still tend to your bad habit of not eating?" She looked to him with a raised eyebrow.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *sighs* You'll change your mind... And when you do, you know where to find me...

The witch's eyes softened and she looked down at Rosemary to feel some sort of happiness.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Allowed his thoughts to be empty for now) If you believe I should eat something, Macross, than you do what you think is right (Gives her another soft smile)
Macross squinted at him after he had given his answer, but nonetheless agreed. "Good..." She said, poking him in the side a few times as she spoke. "You're starting to lose your fatigue a bit. But it's definitely nothing that a few good meals and body physical activity can't fix." She gave him a half smile.
Enricho: You're right. I guess I haven't had the time to eat recently.
Helga kept her head lowered with all of her children attatched to her. She picked up the pace because all she wanted to do was lay down. She was so... Tired. Mad. Lonely. Sad. Heartbroken. But then she remembered she had to bathe every single one of her kids, feed them, brush them, and tuck them. She dragged her feet into the town, masking her skin with normal colors in search for a nearby inn.
Enricho: (Stopped outside of the town, not wanting to attract unnecessary attention)
Helga's eyes scattered around the lonely town until she stopped at the sight of a tall, green building. Without hesitation, she quickly entered the hotel and grabbed herself a room. Flynn didn't really know where to go, but he just decided to follow Helga into the hotel and order a room for himself and Franziska.
Franziska: (Unlike her usual self, she didn't look around the hotel or bother to ask if they took pebbles or imagine herself swinging from the wooden beams. She just sat still and didn't make a sound)
Macross nodded. "I guess that's only reasonable. I only got a chance to eat because I got lucky." She had said. When they came about the town, she looked up at the drifting smoke again, watching as it slithered across the night sky. She then looked back to Enricho and pulled the hood of the wool cloak that she had given him over his head, taking her own precautions. "I'm going to go grab a few things...you need to get some rest while we can." She said while brushing off his clothes. "I'll try to be back as quickly as possible."
Enricho: Alright. I'll be waiting at the first inn you spot in town. Just ask the innkeeper that you know a person with my clothing. I'm sure he'll tell you which room I'm in (Adjusts the hood and places the cloth over his mouth to hide his appearance as he enters the town)
Helga dragged herself up the stairs and stabbed the key in her indicated door, quickly opening it and locking it. She settled down her children on the bed, lifting a forcefield upon them and going into the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water. She exhaled softly before throwing herself on the ground and resting there, waiting for the water to fill up since there were only two beds available.

Flynn entered another room and held the door open for Franziska, not saying a word himself as he did so.
Franziska: (Walked into the room quietly, and immediately walking in, fell onto the bed facefirst, silently)
"Right." Macross followed him into town. "Keep safety, love." She reached out and took his hand in hers, squeezing it gently before letting go. She split from his side to go her own separate way to gather the things she sought. She would have some time to finally have a few thoughts to herself, thoughts that would sway her decision towards hunting more than anything. She found herself thinking about the person that she needed to find in order for her to know who she truly was. And she let out a long sigh of annoyance.
Enricho: (Made his way to the in, and ordered a room. Once he was inside the room, he rested on the bed, looking up at the ceiling)
Helge decided she was going to take a quick bath before her children. She needed to relax desperately. She turned off the water and unbuttoned her dress, then allowed it to fall off on the ground. She stared at herself in the mirror, her green and blue blotches covering every inch of her skin. The witch sighed and slowly slid herself onto the tub, exhaling a long sigh.

Flynn shut the door and settled his bags, then took off his cloak and set it aside as he also joined her in bed, staring at the ceiling.
Franziska: (Remained quiet as her face was buried within the pillow)
Helga slowly began to scrub her skin, exfoliating the dead skin cells with soap and a rough sponge. Meanwhile she had been washing her dress and underclothes on the sink. She rinsed her straight hair and lathered it with shampoo, massaging it through her scalp. When she looked at the room's clock, it was already 12:00 AM.

Helga: Happy Anniversary to me...

She expanded a sad smile, then washed her face and exited the towel, wrapping a small towel around her body. She drained the tub and began to refill it again for her children.

Flynn signed and lifted his head from the pillow, wrapping his arm around Franziska but not saying a word.
Franziska: (As Flynn hugged her, she placed her hand on his, but didn't turn around or say anything)
Helga patted her skin dry and hung out in her towel for a while to let her clothing dry. She turned off the water and made a few bubbles appear for a bubble bath. She went outside the bathroom and undressed her triplets and Jacob. She placed a kiss on Rosemary's head and made her come with her to the bathroom for precaution. The witch carried the naked babies into the warm room, settling Zealia, Elijah, and Jr. all in the same tub. Meanwhile for Jacob she simply cleaned him by patting his body around with a wet cloth.
Rosemary: (Follows Helga, as she walks into the bathroom) can I help you clean them, Helga?
Helga: ..Oh, that would be wonderful... I do sort of need a hand.. heh... But you don't have to bother yourself, I can do it. I can take care of all of you on my own. *kneels down to place a kiss on Rosemary's cheek*
Rosemary: (Gives Helga a worried look, seeing just how tired she is, she gets up and walks over to her siblings) I'm going to help you anyway
Helga: ...Th-thank you, my dear... I appreciate it...

Zealia was blowing bubbles from the water as Jr. was popping them and Elijah was playing with an imaginary toy in the tub. They all tilted their head when they saw Helga bathing Jacob rather than them. Were they being replaced? Their attention went to Rosemary as she had come over to help.
Rosemary: (Kneeled down in front of the tub and began to scrub the children in the tub, cleaning every inch of them)
It didn't take long for Macross to gather the items that she needed. Holy water, holy oil, something entirely new to her, and something to eat for Enricho. There had also been a few things that she had gotten her eyes on that definitely caught her interest. One of those things was a new set of armor that seemed to gleam under the light of the moon. She had never seen anything quite like it either, and its craft was magnificent. Sadly, she didn't have the currency on her to afford something of that caliber, being that the price was definitely above anything that she had oh her at the moment. Which brought her to finding the hunters' log that was near the center of town. There, she found that there was, in fact, something for her to hunt. A few things actually. There had been a few sightings and reports about numerous disturbances that had been occurring around the town and near the outskirts near the woods. That was definitely a job right up her alley. So with that, she booked herself for the job and made her way around to find an Inn. She found the one that Enricho was in the second time around and asked the innkeeper a description of a hooded man, in which she received the room number. She thanked him and continued on her way upstairs. But again, she felt that strong vibration rattle through her well being and she came to a stop. She looked back for a moment, her eyes scanning over the area until she continued to the room and knocked slightly before entering.
-

But little did Macross know, she was being watched. Wiezen's eyes had watched her from roof of the inn as she entered inside, but he made no sound. He didn't speak to her, or notify her that he was present. He only watched. He had actually been studying the smoke that drifted through the sky, noticeably unseen by the mortal eye, which was actually interesting to him and kept his attention for a while. But then his gaze switched over to the moon, and his exhausted, void blue eyes stared as he wiped the crimson from his claws with a cloth.
Enricho: (Opened the door slightly, just to be safe. When he saw it was Macross, he opened the door for her) Did you make it back safely?
Helga finished patting Jacob dry and changed his diaper by making a new one out of thin air. She rubbed a few essential oils on his body to soften it, then combed the little hair he had and placed a kiss on his forehead, nuzzling his nose with hers with a very small giggle.

Helga: Mr. Jacob Quartz is feisty when it comes to changing.

She tickled him slightly, then sat him on the carpet as she began to wash her children's clothes in the sink and dry them with magic. She turned around in her towel and kneeled down besides Rosemary to help her scrub the children. She decided to start some sort of conversation to end the awkward silence.

Helga: So, my Rose... How are you feeling? Any human symptoms of illness?
Rosemary: I'm fine, Helga. I'm just worried about you and Weizen (Keeps cleaning her siblings, not making much conversation)
Helga: Well I want you to stop worrying about things that don't matter at this juncture, alright? What can mommy do to make it better? I hate seeing my Rose with a frown all the time.
Rosemary: Just.... smile yourself. A genuine smile. Not one you make to where you do it to make us feel better when you're really sad on the inside
Macross nodded while stepping into the room, placing a small kiss on his cheek. "I've gathered all that I needed for now." She said, lifting up some of the bags that she had brought with her. Oddly enough, she carried them all in one hand, the same hand that she had stuck into the fire still in her pocket. She took the liberty of closing the door behind her before speaking again. "I stopped by one of the hunters' log and read through the towns newspapers. Turns out that I'm going to have my hands full, but of course the reward will be worth it. There've been reports of a band of witches that have been irritant to the townsfolk and quite frankly, they want all of them gone. Some make the "claim" to be good, but from my experience. there's such thing. And if they want them gone, then I'll be sure to handle it thoroughly. Leave none of them alive and spare nothing. A little ways from here is a village that has a cathedral, but it's been over run by a few deserted. Nothing I can't handle." She placed all the bags down beside the wall except one and unstrapped the guns from her belt, placing them across the bed. "Oh, and also this." She pulled out a box that was full wrapped neatly and full of food, then removed an orange from the bag and tossed it to him. "I didn't forget a meal for you either." She smiled a little. "Enjoy yourself, I'm going to take a well needed shower."
Helga: Sad? Mommy isn't sad at all, what makes you think that? And a smile? I always smile. See? *expands an ear to ear smile, revealing her sharp, pearly white teeth* But seeing you smile makes me smile. So I guess we work on it together.
Enricho: Thank you, Macross (As she made her way to the bathroom, he couldn't help but get up and hug her from behind, keeping his arms around her) You have no idea how much I've missed you, Macross. I'm just glad to finally have someone with me that brings me some happiness

Rosemary: (She sighs a little, but can't help but give her a smile) Alright (Keeps washing her siblings as she speaks with Helga)
Helga returned the smile at her, drying her hands for a moment to pull Rosemary into an unexpected hug. Zealia peeked her head out the tub and tried reaching for a hug as well but failed and only splattered water everywhere. Helga looked back at her, giving a some what chuckle. She picked up her triplets one by one and began to dry them.

Helga: You'll be taking a shower as well Rosemary. Or a bath, whichever you'd like.
Rosemary: Well.... Before... all of this, my mother would bath with me because I was scared of the tub. I'm not anymore.... But it would make me feel calm either way
Helga smiled down at her as she settled her children on the carpet and allowed them to climb over her body. She drained the water and filled it once more, twice as fast with magic. She made bubbles appear on the tub once more, then turned to Rosemary and detangled her hair with her nails that served as a brush. She began to undress her as she spoke.

Helga: Would you care to tell me more about your mother? What was her name? What are things you loved to do with her?
This had honestly brought surprise to Macross, bringing her to a complete stop. The surprise was visible in her expression, but then a warm smile came to her face. Her hand reached behind her and placed itself on his cheek gently, bringing his face forward as she looked over to him. "I've missed you as well...so much. I love you and....I'm happy that I have someone that makes me feel wanted." Her lips pressed against his in a tender kiss before she turned around in his arms to face him. She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him again. "You make me happy...and believe it or not...you've saved my life. You've given me hope." She smiled more. "Now go ahead and eat, I'll join you shortly, alright?"
Rosemary: Well, she was always so sweet. She would teach me most of the things i know now, and she would always be there for me. Her name was Scarlet, and she was the nicest woman ever. (Tries not to get upset about what she remembers)
Helga: She was? Oh, she sounds lovely. I wish perhaps one day you'll see me as her. It's my future goal. *carries her into the tub and pours some water on her head*
Rosemary: (Sits in the tub, covering her private parts as she sits there) I know you will, Helga (Gives her a comforting smile)
Elijah just sat on his towel as he stared blankly at his new sibling. So did Jr. and Zealia. He looked... Different. No pointy ears. No weird colored eyes. No fur. They had all been warned by their mother to not bother Jacob, but they couldn't help but further experience what he truly was and rough play with him. They began to tug on his tiny socks, stealing them as they quickly crawled away to see his reaction.

Helga scrubbed Rosemary's hair gently with the hotel's shampoo and made sure to clean her ears throughly.

Helga: You think so? Thanks... That... That makes me happy... I'll finally be... Someone good...
Rosemary: (Turns to Helga) You were always good, Helga. no matter what
A small blush came across her face, and a tear slowly rolled down her green cheek, hitting to tub. She exhaled with a sniff.

Helga: T-Thank you, Rose... thank you..
It was only after a few last seconds that she had decided to go ahead to knock on the door while in thought about things herself. Her umbrella rested against her shoulder, its frilly texture closing around the extended handle that held it in place. She, being the woman from the shelter, now wearing an all black and white alternative of her traditional attire. She kept her horns hidden so that she wouldn't draw attention from the humans to herself, for she knew that not all people would take what she was gently. However, that didn't bother her in the least. Her knuckles tapped against the door to the room that Helga and her children were in softly but loud enough, to be heard.
Helga's ears immediatly perked to the knocking, and her heart almost stopped. Anything at this point scared her. Anything made her fear for her children. The witch quickly got up, tightening her towel and wiping off the tears. She told Rosemary to finish rinsing off and to stay in the bathroom with the others while she went to go check who it was. Before she left, she saw that her triplets were disturbing poor Jacob and tugging at his clothing. She sighed and picked him up, cradling him closely before she set a forcefield upon the children. The witch quickly exited with Jacob and she placed her hand on the handle. She took in a long breath before she unlocked the door and her emerald eyes met the woman.

Helga: ..Oh.. It is you...
"Greetings, friend." The woman gave a smile and respectful bow in greeting. When she straightened herself back up into a standing position and pulling Helga gently into a hug, which was actually another formal greeting before taking a step back. And that's when she noticed the the infant that Helga held i her arms, a puzzled expression coming to her face. "Hello little one...who might you be?"
Helga stood there awkwardly as she was hugged. Her arms felt warm... She hadn't received a hug from anybody really in a long time. She cleared her throat at her question, then looked down at Jacob as she tickled him gently on his chin for him to giggle.

Helga: ...His name is Jacob... Jacob Quartz... A new addition to the family... He's adorable..
The woman blinked at Helga's answer for a moment. "Jacob....Quartz? Hmm..." Then a smile came to her face. "Lovely!" She leaned down a little to sniff at the child. "Ah, a wee human!" But then she came to a pause and looked at Helga, her head tipping to the side as her soft crimson eyes went over Helga's skin. She sniffed at her too. "Hm...I suppose there was a small difference to your scent. Forgive me, for I had gotten lost on my journey back to find you all." She said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. "How is little Weiss? I've come to remove the curse set upon him in fully now that I have gotten the proper means to do so."
Helga frowned when she had mentioned Weiss. The witch closed her eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, then exhaled with a forced smile.

Helga: Thank you... Your generosity is greatly appreciated... but... I fear it is too late... Emma... Emma took him... We weren't able to stop her or else she was going to snap.. his neck...