windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga stood up from her squatting position and was about to run after him, but stopped. She glanced back at the three triplets with confused faces, then at Emma, then at Weiss as he ran.

Helga: I am sorry but I cannot lose you, my love.

She chanted a spell, and her finger shot an invisible forcefield, making Weiss bump into it. She secured the bubble around him and stripped away the book and the magic stick, making them disappear as he was now hopelessly in the forcefield with no way out.

Helga: Weiss, enough of this. Tell me what is wrong. Do you want to talk to Wiezen? I can contact him and make him come back.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Almost... almost... Weiss's thoughts were racing faster than he could comprehend them, and the closer he got towards the trees, the more hope he had built up to escape. But then he found himself smacking a barrier, causing him to stumble back as he was met with the bubble that surrounded him. "NO!" He wheezed out, and when Helga had spoken, he jumped and spun around, backing as far against the other side if the bubble as he could to stay away from her. His breathing grew heavier and heavier by the second, and his chest began to ache. The only thing he could think was that she would crush him inside of the forcefield. And that played in his vision over and over again. Being crushed by his mother. His neck being snapped...by his mother. The skin being tore from him, and him being eaten, by his mother.
last edited over a year ago
Helga stared at the boy who he feared her, and something within her heart rumbled. Her ears drooped and she sighed as she spoke softly.

Helga: Weiss.. I'm sorry.. But I do not understand what is wrong. But you win, alright? Mommy will leave.. Here are your gifts.. I didn't mean to harm you.. Forgive me..

The witch placed the book and magical wand on the ground, then dusted off her dress. She released Weiss from the forcefield, but kept the barrier tight around the house so he wouldn't wander farther than the garden with his siblings. And with a simple spell, Helga disappeared into thin air. She was nowhere to be found. It was.. safe. The triplets watched as their mother disappeared, and they all sniffled and began to tear up.
Weiss, as soon as he was freed, was stunned in place for a moment. He was lost, confused. But free, and he didn't waste a second of it. He gathered himself together grabbing the spell book and magical stick before running, running as fast and ad hard as he could, stumbling numerous times but managing no to fall. But as he tried to escape the garden, he was only met with another barrier. He began to bang on it, claw at it, kick it, punch it. Whatever he could. But then he came to a pause as he realized something. The spell book. Surely it had something! He opened the book immediately and began to flip through the pages. His head began to throb Ashe tried to steady his breathing. He tried to cast one of the spells, but nothing came forth. He began to skim through the book as quickly as he could until he heard Emma's voice behind him.

"Big brother?! What are you doing? What's wrong?" Emma asked.

Weiss spun around and pointed the wand at her. "L-leave me alone..." He said in a whisper. "Back off..." His hand was trembling as he stepped away. He would use one of the spells if he had to. Anything. The wand had to have some sort of leverage to it. Unless this was all apart of their plan. To make him think that. But he would have to try if it came to that.
Helga observed Weiss from above as she sat quietly in a tree. Her body blended well with nature. She wasn't afraid of Weiss escaping, since she had enabled the magic stick and it was no match for her barrier. Tears fell from her eyes as her ears remained drooped, and she saw how cold Weiss was treating her sister. She suddenly spoke telepathically to Emma.

Helga: Emma.. Do mommy a favor and go sit with your little brothers and sisters.. Give Weiss some space, alright? Don't say anything please..

The witch sniffled softly, her sounds inaudible to Weiss's ears. She looked up at the sky and frowned, sending a message to Wiezen telepathically as well. Her voice arrived in his head moments later, reflecting the sadness in her voice. Wiezen.. I know you're busy with Buroa, but it's urgent.. It is about our children.. Please return when you are able to...
Emma furrowed her brow when she heard Helga's voice speak to her. She looked around for a moment before looking back to Weiss and the wand that was pointed at her. She decided to speak anyways. She felt that she needed to. "But momma, something's wrong with brother.." She whispered. "And big sissy Rose is with them." But then she gasped. "I know! We can ask Auntie Lilly for help!" She said as the idea came to her.

Weiss kept the wand pointed at her as he started to inch away while she seemed to be distracted. He took off to a different part of the barrier and tried spells on it, only for them to fail. He became frustrated quickly, and he began to kick at the barrier again. Scratch at it. "THIS STUPID THING!!" He yelled. He began to bang his head against it. "LEAVE!! LEAVE!!" He began to pick up the biggest rocks he could manage to find and throw them at it, only for them to bounce off one of the few striking him in the face. He began to cry for a moment as he continued his failed attempts on trying to escape, finally letting out a curse. "FUCK!" His voice echoed throughout the air when he yelled.
Tears continued to roll down Helga’s rosy cheeks as she had no other choice but to remain in that tree and torture herself by just being able to observe her children. Auntie Lilith is currently not here right now, darling.. It's best to lay low and wait for your father, alright?

Meanwhile, below where Weiss continued to bang at the barrier, he saw the silhouette of a woman on a horse near a pond. The woman stroked the horse’s mane gently as it sipped from the fresh water the pond provided. The female seemed to be dressed in armory, and she appeared to be some sort of hunter by her appearance. Her dark hair hung freely and her face complexion was tinted with a bit of mud. The woman's waist held a sword, and besides it, flasks of different liquids, one clear which could only resemble holy water. She seemed like some sort of savior for Weiss, perhaps she would be able to help her.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Flynn, just please tell us what is bothering you. We only ask so we can help you
"Yah huh!" Emma insisted eagerly. "Auntie IS here! See, watch!" She took in a deep breath and began to hold it in, her small cheeks now puffed with air as if she were trying to imitate a puffer fish. But as she held it in, her face slowly began to change color do to lack of oxygen.

Weiss breathed heavily for a moment as he began to tire while hitting at the barrier continuously. Just as he was coming to a stop, he spotted the silhouette of the woman. He paused for a moment as he saw her, and the desperation he felt only increased as he realized that this could be exactly what he needed to leave. He began to make his way towards the woman. "Hey! Hey!! Help!" He yelled out, but then slowly began to come to a stop at the realization of something. The pond...was inside the barrier. HE, was inside the barrier. So how did the woman get inside? He began to back away. "A trick.... He thought to himself. He didn't trust it. His mouth had grown dry, and he didn't dare near the woman.
Helga glared at her daughter from above for holding in her breath. She was about to jump down to help, but if she did, she would scare Weiss again. She sighed seeing no other choice, and suddenly jumped off the branch she was hiding in and landed perfectly on both legs. She quickly crawled to Emma and gently tickled her on the stomach until she giggled and caught her breath. She sighed of relief and saw Weiss backing up from the mysterious woman.

Helga: Weiss? Weiss, get back here! I don't know what's going on, but we can fix it! Together!

~

The woman's head instinctively raised when she heard the boy's voice. She looked around for a moment and spotted Weiss calling out to her, and suddenly stopping. Her features became more visible, and it revealed a more structured, steel face with her hair hanging freely to the side. She reached for her sword for a moment and she stared at the kid, then blinked when she saw that he was human. Or so she thought.

"Are thou a friend or foe? Magic possessors are a sign of treason unless used in defense," the woman said as she backed up as well with her horse.

Flynn: Nothing is wrong with me, Franziska. Let's just.. Forget about what happened and continue our journey, okay? I don't wanna ruin it.. Although it seems I already have.

(Woman)
 Helga glared at her daughter from above for holding in her breath. She was about to jump down to help
Franziska: (Looks at the ground, like that of a guilty child)
Kristoff: You are quite a stubborn one, Flynn (Continues walking)
Emma tried to keep her breath held in long enough, but with Helga tickling her stomach she could help but wheeze slightly before bursting out into a giggle. After all, that was always her weakness, being tickled. She was never able to stop herself from laughing, and laughing would always cheer her up. But she began to pout. "B-but I almost--" Her attention switched directions and she turned to look in Weiss's direction.

Weiss paused for a moment at the woman's words before he found himself blurting out in frustration. "What does that even mean?! I can barely even move an ant with magic even if I tried!" He kicked the barrier. But then an idea popped in his head, pushing through his frustration. But then it happened again. Another sight came to his vision. This woman, whoever she was, could possibly get him out. "I need help! I can't get out of this barrier!"
Helga: Come here, sweetie. You're brother will be alright. Wiezen is going to help him, because right now.. I'm useless.. We'll wait for him, alright? *she carried Emma and held her tightly, then looked back at Weiss's direction* Weiss, get back here right now before I.. Before I.. umm.. *blinks* BEFORE I BREAK THE JAR OF COOKIES!! I'm counting, young man!

The woman tilted her head slightly at the young boy. "You can't? Doth thou not have any holy water?" The woman thought for a while as she stared at Weiss, then nodded to herself when she agreed to a decision.

"You are only a little boy. It is my duty and job to help civilians."

Helga growled a bit when she realized she wasn't being payed attention to, then began to walk towards Weiss, her eyes slitted because of her frustration.

Helga: Weiss! 1...2...

The mysterious woman made eye contact with Helga. She widened her brown eyes and gasped, immediately pulling out a dagger from her boots.

"Witch!!!" she screamed.

Helga: Hm? Hey, you! Get away from my son!

"Your son?" the woman looked at Weiss. "You say you can't move an ant but you are her child? Hmm.." The lady looked back and forth and saw the desperation in Weiss's eyes, then blinked in realization. "You're going to kill him and eat him.. You must of lured him into the woods!"

Helga: WHAT?! No – I – ahhh!

The dagger dipped in holy water was pierced into her hip, and the woman had sprayed some holy water into her eyes and she screamed in pain. She quickly leaned down her horse and grabbed Weiss by his collar and pulled him to her side, seating him on the horse. "We must go!" The woman gently kicked the horse on the leg, causing the stallion to gallop fast with both humans aboard. She looked back at Weiss, "Hold on!" And with that, she grabbed her flask of holy water and threw it against the barrier, it breaking the and the water melting the forcefield. Soon, they had both escaped the barrier and were now far from the small cabin.

Flynn: I'm the stubborn one, because I choose not to talk about how I feel? Ugh, sometimes I get the urge to just punch you back to your church. Nnnghh.. And this isn't your fault, Franziska, so stop acting as if it is.

Franziska: (Quietly) S-sorry
Kristoff: If I am stressing you so much, Flynn, you can turn back. We aren't too far from civilization. You and Franziska can just head back and move on with your lives.
Franziska: (Stood there, waiting for his response)
Weiss had frozen at the sound of Helga's voice, his eyes widening once more as fear enveloped him.
"GET OVER HERE SO I CAN SNAP YOUR NECK!"
At the sound of that, those twisting words, he shook his head, trying to stay focused on the woman."No, I have no holy water, only this stupid stick and a useless book!" When the woman had agreed to helping him, he felt so much relief. He turned around at the sound of Helga counting. But the next thing he knew, he was being pulled onto the horse as it took off. His stomach turned, his heart pounding in his chest as he felt as if he vomit. He felt dizzy for a moment, but as they got further away from the cabin he passed out from both physical and mental exhaustion and into an instead, horrid rest.

----
"Momma Helga!" Emma had screamed when the woman had pulled out the dagger. But just as the dagger had been stabbed into Helga's side, the child's magic blitzed into a fury, but she gasped as she realized that the woman had Weiss. "Mama! You're dripping the red stuff out your side! Auntie can help!" She exclaimed with tearing eyes. She puffed her cheeks again and began to hold her breath, pinching her nose as well.
Helga groaned in pain as she settled Emma to the floor, staring at her with sad eyes as she began to heal herself. She slowly lifted her hand against her throat and gently tickled her there for her to burst into giggles again. She sighed desperately while lowering her ears.

Helga: Auntie Lilith is currently busy, sweetheart.. We shouldn't disturb her.. She's uh.. She's taking a nap.. And.. We shouldn't wake her up.. *her eyes began to blur through the holy water that stained them* ..Do you know how much trouble your father is in, little one?

The horse continued to gallop quickly away from the woods, and she looked back at the child with concerned brown eyes. "My name is Thea Robbins. I am a high rank huntswoman who serves the south of this town. Ah, and this is my horse, Jewel. She’s quite the charm. ..Are thou hurt? Did she do something to you? Did she feed you anything? If so, we need to get the poison out. Tell me where you live and I'll take thee there."

Flynn: No.. Franziska wanted to do this. I'm doing this for her..
Kristoff: .... Alright then. Let us continue then (Continues to walk ahead of them, leading the way)
Franziska: (As she walks, she takes Flynn's hand in her's and smiles to him)
"Huh? Why is papa in trouble? Shouldn't that lady be in trouble?" Emma asked, puzzled. "She took brother mama, not papa silly!" She giggled but then she came to a stop, furrowing her brow. "Auntie Lilly is only sleeping sometimes mama." She said. "See, watch!" Again, she went on to holding her breath, huddling herself into a ball to defend against Helga's tickling.

-----

Weiss gave a groan as an answer, barely even being woken by the woman's questions while he held on to her with only one arm wrapped around bis waist while the other held a tight clutch on the book that he had in his possession. His body slowly started to tip over to the right as he slipped deeper into his unconsciousness, his head throbbing painfully every so often.
Helga: Papa is in trouble because mama has been trying to reach him for a while now and he prefers to stay and get beaten by an Oni than respond to his own wife!!! Ugh! *her head turned to Emma when she held her breath again, and this time, Helga got slightly mad* Emma.. I said enough of that. Lilith isn't coming back, do you understand? Now stop it. Stop holding your breath, your going to hurt yourself by doing that. Weiss is going to be okay. I promise.

She sniffled and tears stung her eyes, soon rolling down her cheeks as she sat on her knees in hopes to get Emma's attention.

Thea felt the grip of the boy on her loosen, and she commanded her horse to slow down and stop by an isolated area. She easily got off the horse and picked up Weiss carefully, gently stroking his hair with seemingly eyes of pity.

Thea: You're safe now, child...

She laid Weiss against the trunk of a tree and took his temperature by resting her palm on his forehead. She then reached for her gourd of water attached to her belt and gave him a sip.

Flynn just kept his head lowered with a solemn expression as they continued their walk. Even when she held his hand, he didn't return the smile or glance.

Franziska: Seeing how his expressions haven't changed, she hesitantly lets go and walks in silence)
"Mm-mm!" Emma shook her head stubbornly as her cheeks began to turn blue. After about three minutes, her body loosened from its fetal position and she stopped moving completely for a moment. But then the outline of her small body began to glow faintly, and soon afterwards she began to grow until she became an older version of herself. A young woman. She inhaled sharply as she sat up. She shivered some as she exhaled slowly, her eyes still closed as she took a sniff at the air a few times before furrowing her brow. "Strange..." She spoke softly, sniffing at the air again. "It is...quite dark here...but it smells of a garden..."

---

Weiss began to sweat again as he swallowed down the water, his breathing going astray every few seconds. "N--no...it hurts mama....i-it hurts..." He muttered as he began to squirm a bit.
Helga's eyes widened when her body had glowed and grown into an older version of herself, almost releasing a scream of amazement and yet confusion. She sniffled and stared at Emma in awe, quickly getting to her feet and grabbing her by the cheeks, examining her face.

Helga: Emma, sweetie, can you hear me? Are you alright? Oh no, my mistress is going to kill me for this! Well, she can't kill herself but – *blinks, then refocuses her attention on her daughter*

Thea's eyes flashed a green aura before they reverted back to the color brown when Weiss had called her mama. The disguised woman felt like crying, but she nudged it off and inhaled deeply, gently stroking her son's hair.

Thea: You're alright now.. Take deep breaths.. Deep breaths.. I do not carry any medicine, so I fear that I cannot help you... *she glanced down at the book he held* ..What is that? Is it a magical book? Why, it is! I might get in trouble for this back in the office, but perhaps there's some sort of healing thingy in there. May I see?

Flynn doesn't respond to her letting go of his hand, and instead, just remained quiet with his hands shoved down his pockets.
Kristoff: You two seem oddly quiet. Certainly you must have something to talk about. It would help in breaking the silence
"Helga?" Emma questioned in surprise with raised eyebrows as her hands felt around the ones that were holding her cheeks. She traced her fingers down Helga's arms before finally finding her face and poking at it. She then leaned in for a brief moment and took a sniff. "Helga!" She exclaimed. She furrowed her brow."Why do you smell like tears...and further more, why is it so that it is as dark as an eclipse?!" She said, not even realizing that her eyes were still closed as she felt around blindly. "Where are we?"
----
"No...no no no!! I don't want to go in there!! It burns! Mama no it burns!!" Weiss began to thrash wildly is unconscious state as he began to scream. "L-leave me alone! Leave me--" He inhaled sharply as he began to convulse and kick. He screamed. Cried. As if... he were being burned alive.
Flynn ignored the priest's words. He was angry enough, and him talking would only make him angrier. She allowed Franziska to do the talking if she wanted to.

Helga almost lost it when she heard Emma speak to her, and she recognized the tone and voice in her talking. Her lips quivered and more tears rolled down her cheeks as she began to mumble and pant nervously, hyperventilating. She almost choked and she slowly slid down Emma's arms and fell on her knees, hugging her legs and crying on them of happiness.

The woman looked at the child and suddenly grabbed Weiss by the cheeks, staring deeply into his eyes.

Thea: Child, look at me. Inhale deeply, exhale. You are fine! What is happening is all in your head! This isn't real, boy! You are stronger than this! So much stronger! You are safe, nothing can harm you, and nothing will ever harm you! Focus on my voice, little one. You are better than this.. You can fight through it. *she wipes the sweat off his forehead* Nothing is happening to you. This is all just in your head. Evil spirits are trying to mess with you, but you are stronger than that! You have the potential to fight it, do you hear me?! Your mother would never, EVER hurt you! Believe me! YOU ARE SAFE. ..Y-Your father saved you, remember? You live happily with your siblings. You're father is saving you... He is saving you.. You are not being harmed anymore.. He has saved you.. He has saved you, little one..
Franziska: (Remains quiet as well)
Priest: Very well (Keeps walking silently)
Emma gave a confused expression as she felt around once more, her hands finding Helga's head and giving it a light pat. "There there, you're more than old enough to not be afraid of the dark dear sister. Bit fear not, for I will create light for us!" She held out her hand and whispered something before a ball of flame lit itself in the palm of her hand. "Hmm...odd. There seems to be something wrong with my magic abilities. Its still dark.." She sniffed around once more as she felt around with her free hand, finding Helga's face once more and wiping at her tears with her thumb. "May there be a light somewhere dear sister? Are you able to use your magic?" She said, her eyes still shut.

---

Weiss writhed and cringed and screamed, the woman's words echoing in his mind, but what he experienced was something someone his age should have never imagined. The burning pain became blunt forces, blows that felt, to him, as if they were breaking bones with each strike. And then he screamed. "PAPA!!!"

In that instant, a ringing flash of light struck the ground from above, a it's radiance sending a wave through the trees.
"What the fuck?! I wasn't done yet!" Buroa snarled angrily from inside the light.
As it diminished, Wiezen stood their, his right arm clenching the end of Buroa's club. His appearance was mangled, but his dull blue eyes began to become radiant in color. "Weiss!" His eyes went from his son and to the woman. He pushed against Buroa's club, a pulse pounding into existsence and sending the On I a few feet back. He disappeared in a blur, grabbing the woman by the throat and slamming her against the tree almost with killing intent, but he had stopped himself just in time. Though the tree itself didn't budge, a portion of all that was behind it was tore from the ground and nearly decimated. His tails lifted and sharpened immensely, but his wounds healed very slowly. "What the hell do you think you're doin with my son?!" He snarled. "ANSWER ME!!!" He demanded, not even giving her enough time answer.
Thea: No, wait! It's m- ahh!!

The disguised Helga choked hopelessly in Wiezen's arms, her legs dangling freely. Her brown eyes pierced his, and for a moment, she saw Wiezen as the beast that once choked her before. She was about to tell him who he was, but decided to save it for last since the only thing she worried about was her son right now. She weakly spoke to him.

Thea: H-he's ha-hallucinating.... I don't know w-what is wrong with him!!

The other Helga with Emma abruptly began to choke, holding onto her throat. She suddenly grabbed Emma by her arm and ordered Rose to stay behind with her siblings, then dragged Emma with her in the direction where Weiss and the others were.

Helga: o-open your e-eyes.. we mus – we must get there in time..

(idk what to say about Flynn because he's just gonna be quiet sooo)
(As they continued to walk, Flynn and Franziska suddenly looked at the sky to see something odd. A tall, thin, and jagged mountain raising up past the clouds in the sky, shining in the evening sun)

(I'm just going to assume it's evening. Also, I'm kinda lost on what's going on with the other side of the story XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
One word... and it starts with an E xP But that's up soon enough over a year ago
"Huh?" The older Emma tipped her head to the side, puzzled at her strained, choking words. "My eyes?" She felt her own face, now realizing now that her eyes were actually closed. "Oooh.." She facepalmed for a moment before finally openings her eyes, the light green irises behind them being revealed. "Ah! Bright!" She closed the back before opening them a bit slower. She had to blink a few times before they finally adjusted. "Where are we going? And why are we in such a hurr--" She gasped. "This place is beautiful!!" But then she looked to Helga and realized that she was choking. "What's going on?!"
----

Wiezen looked to Weiss, who was still writhing in agony with his moth agape and no longer able to scream, then looked back to the woman. "What did you do?!!!" The blue of his irises focused onto a sharp glare. "He was home!! There is no way that his mother would let him out of her sight!! YOU invaded my home, took my child?!?!" He began to apply more pressure, but then his grip softened as he heard Weiss coughing, and he looked away for only a fraction of a second before glaring back at the woman. His teeth sharpened as they bared themselves when he let out a deep growl, his fingernails sharpening into claws for a brief moment. And then he released her and went to Weiss, scooping him up into his arms. "It's alright, its alright, I'm going to take you home Weiss..." He hugged him close as the child twisted and turned in his arms. He turned back to the woman. But oddly enough, a kind smile came to his face. But his words were the opposite. "If I find that you've hurt my family...I will wipe you from this world." He said in a harsh snarl.
The woman fell on the floor and began to cough harshly, throwing up blood from the amount of pressure applied to her throat just a moment ago. Not so long later, Helga's clone appeared dragging Emma into the scene. The clone quickly hid from Weiss's sight and hid behind a tree, panting as she held onto her neck. She shook her head and made a run for it, running in a blur to the woman that was choking on her own blood. Helga's clone and the disguised Helga merged together and there was a glow that surrounded them both. The gleam slowly vanished and the only thing that was seen was Helga coughing onto the ground as tears stung her eyes. So many emotions rumbled inside of her as she tried catching her breath.

Helga: ..p-please help him.. I can't be seen..

The witch crawled helplessly behind a tree as she continued to cough.

Flynn squinted his eyes at the mountain that had peeked through the clouds. He was happy that there was a sign of being close, but also worried what were to happen once inside the castle.
Kristoff: Tell me, do either of you see it? Earth Tower?
Franziska: Yeah. It's so tall
Kristoff: Good. Then we're only a four hours away
Franziska: Four?!
Kristoff: It's the tallest mountain in the world. Far enough for anyone to see for miles. We still have a ways to go
"Helga!" Emma went to her side instantly. "What happened?! For stick's sake, what's all of this?!"

Wiezen's eyes widened. "H-Helga?..." He stared at her with a shocked expression, his eyes softening immediately, but then be looked to the child in his arm, and finally back to her. The sharpness returned to the blue of his eyes, but he said nothing. Instead, he backed away, holding Weiss closer to him. His eyes shifted from Helga to the young woman at her side. He instantly saw a resemblance of Emma, but when the woman had spoken, he detected someone else. "Lilith..."

Emma's normal human ears, that were slightly pointed however, twitched at the sound of the name and she poked her head from behind the tree to look at Wiezen, catching the glimpse in his eyes. "Wiiieezeeen...now I know this entire situation looks sort of...uh..off, and I know what your probably thinking right now. But this is probably not what it looks like."

Wiezen's eyes narrowed, but then shifted to Weiss as he placed his thumb on his forehead and soothed him in a warm glow of light. Them his gaze went back to the tree that they were nehind.. "I'm taking him home--" He started, that is, before his eyes fell upon the stick and the spell book, and he froze. His eyes slowly trailed to the tree, but again, he said no words for a moment. But then he spoke again. "I'm taking him home..." He growled, turning around.

"Then you'll come back, right? Right!!!?" Buroa said with a small groan as she had finally come around to getting up, dusting off her charcoal colored skin. "You owe me extra too!" She gave an overdramatic sigh before she paused, the purple irises within the red of her eyes looking over the area for a moment. "Ugh...what's that smell?" She muttered to herself.
Helga's ears remained lowered as she was crouched hiding behind the tree while she softly cried. When she heard Buroa's voice, she had a mixture of both anger and sadness rumble in her heart. Right after she spoke, Helga crawled out of her hiding spot, heading toward Buroa. She sniffled and sat on her knees as she looked up to Buroa, her eyes filled with despair and sorrow.

Helga: ...Please.. I beg of you.. Please stop harming my Wiezy.. He's had enough.. He doesn't deserve any of this... It wasn't his fault, Buroa.. It wasn't, it wasn't!!! Stop hurting him! Just stop it! It's hurting me too! I know you're sad, but I also lost someone dear to me! You're not alone, but hurting my husband won't solve anything! Hurt me instead! I detest when he comes back home all injured and hurt. And I can't do anything about it because I'm trying to support his decision, but I don't! I beg of you! Please, oh please stop hurting him! He needs to be with his family. Do you think Zealia likes to see his father beaten up?! You saved him once.. And I am forever grateful. I love you because of what you did. You protected him.. But look at you now.. I know you were banned from your mountain.. But you can live with us.. I'll feed you and aid you.. But please.. Stop hurting my poor husband.. I'll do anything.. I can fix up a potion to bring back your horns and skin color.. I'll steal back your parents' gourd from the chiefs if I have to.. But please... Don't hurt him.. *tears continued to roll down her cheeks* Look at my son.. Look at him.. He's in pain.. And he thinks I'm trying to kill him.. I don't know why.. But it is another thing I am being blamed for. My Wiezen is hurt. My Weiss is hurt. I am hurt.. please Buroa.. *she slightly bowed and rested her head on her feet* No more hurting my family..

Flynn nodded when he heard the time remaining and said nothing more. Although, deep inside he was annoyed. He was already tired and his feet were starting to ache.
Kristoff: (As he walks, he suddenly stops, and sits on the ground, crossing his legs) We shall rest for a bit. It is recommended that we do so. We still have a long ways to go
Buroa stared at her for a moment before she began to laugh. "So what, you think it'll make any difference to the kids if it were you getting the shit kicked out of you? You think I'll be satisfied with that? Oh don't flatter yourself." She rolled her eyes. "If its one thing I've learned that works for me, it's that it feels a lot better when I'm the one dishing out the pain." She sneered. "And you think some potion is gonna fix what I feel on the inside?! NO! You want to know what I had to do? I had to sit there..and watch the person I love gugrgle on her own blood after she slit her throat! SHE SLIT HER OWN THROAT." She said loudly. "And then I had to bury her. I sent invitations out, but you shit heads couldn't even come to her funeral. I can't even go back to my own fucking cabin, let alone the mountain! And when I needed someone the most, where were either of you eh? Having stupid family time and laughing and all of that. So the most happiness I'm going to get is beating the shit out of Wiezen. Because I know it hurts more than one person. Hell, it hurts ME sometimes. But it feels good. Refreshing. I would've went for the alchemist, but he would've broken already. But that doesn't exclude him either. Sorry, not sorry, not interested either." She nudged Helga away from her with her foot. "He's a big boy, he can take it. After all the damn time I spent looking for'em, he better. He agreed to it anyways."

"So is that all?" Emma said, stepping forth. "You want to go around trying to ease what you feel by making other people feel something like that?" She hissed, her eyes turning into slits. "Even when someone is trying, WANTS to help you? You're pathetic."

"Ha ha ha, and you're a piece of shit, your point is?" Buroa laughed. "I don't want help. When I needed it, the hand wasn't there. You see this?" She pointed to her skin. "I'm supposed to be pillaging villages and killing humans right now. That's what that means. But by all means, if you're tryna pick a fight, be my guess so I can crack your face open. Until then, mind your own gods damn business." She said, turning around and finding somewhere to sit. "Now to wait for my punching bag to get back here..."

Emma's eye twitched. "Come again? I didn't catch that one part. I think I heard something about you wanting to be burned to a crisp."

"Try me." Buroa dared, grabbing her club, a smirk coming to her face. "You're sticking your nose in the wrong place. So go play your fiddle somewhere else." Her noes wrinkled. "And hurry it up, I think that smell is coming from you. Smells like a curse or somethin, and it reeks."
Helga: No, no, no! *she weakly stands up between the two* No more fighting! Please.. *she glanced at Emma* Please, Lilith.. Don't. Do it for me. You are better than this. Buroa is right... She has every reason to be mad.. *she sniffled as she looked back at Buroa* I know. I got the invitation. But.. Sonni hated me after what I did.. I thought it would be an insult to her if I were to go. But now I see my errors.. I see that by not going I've only made things worse. You are right, Buroa.. I'm so terribly sorry.. But my Wiess is hurt right now, and the only one who seems to be able to help him is Wiezen.. And my Wiezen can't do that if he's hurt.. Please Buroa.. I considered Sonni to be my closest friend along with Macross.. She kept her promise and brought back Wiezen to me.. And you saved him, remember? *she placed a soft hand on Buroa's stiff shoulder* And I owe you so much. You are so strong and I'm so sorry for your loss. I know I can't do much.. But I know that if you lower your club, I can invite you to my home. I'll provide food and clothing and shelter as long as you want.. Even my triplets miss you.. Zealia drew a picture of you, and titled it Bubu. She can't pronounce your name so she sticks to that. She remembered you. She remembered you finding her when she escaped from my grasp. And she loves you so much. And Sonni loved them, just as much as she loved you. *wipes away her tears with her sleeves* I beg of you, Buroa.. Please.. I missed you, believe me I do... And now I'll be returning to an angered, injured husband. And my Weiss fears me. I need you there. I trust you even after everything that happened. Look at you.. You say you're suppose to be killing people with that skin, but I don't see blood in your hands. You know why? Because you're strong. You're so strong, I want to be like you. I want to be strong.. But I'm afraid I'm just not... *her hand lowered to her the Oni's hand* ..Please, no more.. And please don't hurt my daughter too.. It's sort of difficult to explain, but that's Emma, my daughter currently being possessed by my dead sister... *blinks* I can explain everything with some tea if you'd like...

Flynn: Oh, finally. *he didn't even settle at all, he just dropped to the ground and released a tired sigh as his feet throbbed in pain. He groaned slightly as he rested his head against his bag, staring up at the sky*
"Heeey! Its not possession, its improvising! Sheesh, you make me sound like some sort of evil ghost or something'!" Emma commented with a small pout.

Buroa had been more than ready for a good fight, being that she hadn't gotten a chance to blow off all of her steam yet. Sadly, Helga had stepped in their way, and she was in the right mind to start swinging. She stared at Helga as she spoke, scrubbing her pinky finger in her ear for a moment as if she didn't care about what was being said at all. She thought about Zealia, and when the little turd had decided to go floating off in front of the Watcher. She remembered the triplets, when they were first born, and how she sort of...adored them really. How they all had been together to greet them into the world. It had been a good feeling. Her and Sonni, how they laughed together. Macross and Enricho. Wiezen and Helga. And she lost everything trying to keep that feeling possible. But everyone left. Now she was Sonni-less, gourdless, tribe-less, and had nothing but anger burning within her. But she had not killed one human. She had destroyed a few towns in all honesty, but they had all been deserted. And in a way, she was a angry at Sonni as well..for not talking to her, letting her know what was going through her mind. For leaving her the way she did. It hurt... Like nothing else ever had. So now she found herself having two options. She glared for a moment and lifted her club, wanting to just swing it one good time, but she turned the other and struck down a few trees. "Damn it!!" She growled. "Why am I forgiving you?! This is all you and stupid Wiezen's fault! Ugh, this isn't how it was supposed to go!" But unknowingly, a patch of red appeared on the back of her neck because of her choice. The choice that came from her heart rather than her mind."You people make me sick! With your stupid sappy words!" But even as her she spoke angrily, she couldn't keep herself from smiling at least a little, stopping a few tears from showing in her eyes. She was exhausted...hurt...frustrated. All she wanted was all of it to go away. She wanted her home back. To be able to wake up to someone in bed again. Comfort. She wanted to be able to get drunk from Oni liquor and laugh like she could before.
Kristoff: (With a wave of his hand, a small fire appeared on the ground)
Franziska: (Seeing it, she immediately put her gaze on the flame) Wow. How did you do that?
Kristoff: Sorcery, of course. Learned it myself.
Franziska: Wow. And here I am just making bottles of this stuff
Helga gently stroked her back and saw how the red patch appeared on her neck. She smiled some, pulling Buroa into a motherly hug and she continued to brush her softly, kissing her forehead.

Helga: All you need is a bit of love... My mother was right about one thing.. Love is the strongest magic of them all.. *smiles gently down at her with teary eyes* Let's go home.. I have a few bottles of liquor you might like. And a warm bed. And food. *she looked at Emma and dragged her into the hug, sniffling softly* Come on, we have a family waiting for you.

She began to lead the way, but before doing so, she picked up the spell book and magic wand that Weiss had left. She wanted to see him again, but she knew she shouldn't show herself. Helga inhaled deeply and turned back to the form of the huntswoman Weiss had last seen.

Flynn exhaled and scooted a bit closer to the fire since it was a pretty chilly evening. He yawned a bit and stretched, cracking his wrists and ankles of tiredness.
Kristoff: (Takes out a small canteen of water, a pot, and a bag of tea, and begins making tea for them) This should help give us some energy for the next four hours
Flynn surprisingly joined in, and from his bag, he pulled out a few apples and oranges he had picked earlier in the market before they had both left to their journey. He gave one of each to Kristoff and Franziska.
Kristoff: Thank you, Flynn (Nods to him as he slowly takes a bite from the apple
Franziska: Thanks, Flynn (Holds her apple with both hands hand start to chew on it in a rather animalistic manner)
Buroa didn't hug back when Helga had pulled her into a hug, but she didn't pull away either. The feelings of a hug felt new again, warm and embracing. Calming. At the mentioning of liquor she ears flickered. "I'm not going to drink while I'm around the children.." She murmured. Not saying that she wasn't going to drink at all, because she really needed it. A bed sounded nice, though she preferred hammocks, a bed would do. And food. But as Emma was pulled into the hug, she glared some.

And Emma glared back before they both looked away from one another with a "hmph." When Helga had changed into form of the huntress from before, she looked her over for a moment. "Hm, not bad. Not bad at all."

Buroa walked behind them a few feet, her large club resting against her shoulder while her free hand was covering her nose. She still couldn't figure out what the hell that smell was. It was related to something that was familiar to her really, but it was vague in her mind.
Flynn: ..No problem... *glances at Franziska's animalistic manners* ...If you eat too fast you will choke..

The disguised Helga continued to lead the way, her brown eyes a bit dim. She walked through her own portal she had set up, admiring the view of her garden and the butterflies. A smile came to her face when she saw her triplets and Rosemary right where she left them, all seated in the blanket, playing around with some toys. Zealia and Elijah sniffed at the woman and nibbled gently on her armor. Helga giggled with a different voice and placed a kiss on all four of their heads. Zealia perked her ears when she heard even more footsteps. Her eyes widened when she saw Buroa, and she quickly hid behind Rosemary at the sight. But then she furrowed her eyebrows and peeked her head through her legs, mumbling in confusion before her eyes sparkled in realization.

Zealia: Bubu!

To everyone's surprise, Zealia's crawl turned into a try of standing. The infant soon was able to stand on both of her stubby legs, stumbling over a few times, but she stood. She tried to walk, and was able to make through a couple steps before she fell back on the grass. Helga, now in Thea's form, widened her eyes and quickly went to aid the sniffling baby. She placed a kiss on her head before she handed Zealia to Buroa. Zealia's eyes were wide open as she gazed at Buroa in amazement. She looked different. Her small hands unexpectedly grabbed what was left of her horns.

Zealia: ..ooohhh... Bubu big!

Helga smiled through another's mouth, then she quickly rushed back into the house to find Weiss.
Franziska: Don't worry, Flynn. I'll be fine (Continues to eat in this manner until she finishes, tossing the core to the side)
Kristoff: I take it you must have been hungry
Buroa been silent and keep to herself as they had continued to walk. She was going to have to apologize to Wiezen when she got the chance. Now that she could think a little more clearly, she actually sort if wanted to. As they neared Helga's home, she looked around in observation at the garden around them for s moment. She hadn't really seen to many of the ones with smaller stuff in them such as this one. Everything in the On I mountain had all been bigger. But she found herself being relieved to have a change of scenery. When she had laid eyes on the children, she was surprised at how much they had grown since the last time she had seen them. They were beautiful, and she could still tell the difference between Elijah and Jr almost instantly. But then she and Zealia seemed to have spotted one another at the same time, because as the little one his behind Rosemary, Buroa had taken a step back. She was sure that none of them would remember who she was, especially with how she was now.
But to her surprise, Zealia did.

"Oh my! She's--SHE'S WALKING!!" The older Emma had exclaimed when Zealia had had taken her first few steps. "Amazing! I just witnessed my little niece's first little steps!" She cooed before turning to the boys. "And you two! There's my favorite little dumplings!"

When Buroa found herself holding Zealia, she stared at the child as she was met with her gaze. A small smile came to her face. "Hey there little munch, it's been a while huh?" She chuckled, but stiffened as what was left of her horns were grabbed. She let out a sigh, but smile more as she relaxed herself. "Yeah...those are sorta gone now. But of course I'm big, I'm an adult. You've gotten pretty yourself Lia." She held her in her arms and tickled her stomach with her finger.
-
Inside the house, Wiezen had laid Weiss in bed and rested him with a warm towel on his forehead. He sat at the bedside in one of the kitchen chairs and a glass of water for his son, for he had been giving him a few sips every few minutes. When the disguised Helga entered in, his blue eyes and his claws sharpened instantly, as he had remembered his words quite clearly. But then he had to remind himself that that person was actually Helga. But even so, he only turned away and his attention went back to Weiss. His own wounds were still working on healing, but he didn't care for those in the least.
Zealia giggled repeatedly and tried to nibble on the fingers that "attacked" her stomach. She curled into a little ball to avoid being tickled, but failed. She laughed so much that she began to hiccup. She blinked in confusion at the squeaky noise that came out of her, and strangely, with each hiccup, emerged a small ball of fire that immediately evaporated into the air. She giggled in confusion and snuggled closely into Buroa's arms.

Helga in her other form had taken a step back when she saw Wiezen sharpen his claws. She even held her breath for a moment, her eyes dilating in fear. She didn't even know how she looked like, she just changed into someone else as quickly as she could. She didn't even realize the large, purple bruise Wiezen had left implanted on her neck with his hand mark. Helga gulped, swallowing the knot of pain that went through her throat. She quickly ran over to the other side of Weiss and stared at him with saddened eyes, stroking his hair gently and placing a kiss on his cheek. She made herself useful and quickly ran to the kitchen, returning with a few potions and towels. She dipped a towel in some healing water and gently tapped it on Wiezen's bruises.

Flynn: *looks at his lover* Here, you can have mine.. *he gave her his apple and orange* I'm not really hungry.. *he took his cup of tea and went to his side of bed*
Franziska: Flynn, come on. You should eat. You need all the energy you can get when we have to walk.
Flynn: You do as well. I have tea. That's enough to fill me up for the night, but thank you. Now eat up.

The alchemist glanced at the unorganized pile of sliced apples and oranges. He furrowed his eyebrows in slight annoyance and reorganized the fruits, then headed off to what he called a bed by a tree.