windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: No, no, not that... But you surely must hate some people, for what they did to her and to your friends. Don't you want them to suffer the worst way possible? Ah, well, I'm sure you won't. But, remember, the offer is always there for you, if you ever change your mind
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I don't HATE people, I dislike some of them. And I'm smart enough to know that killing isn't the solution to everything. But in this case it was because that guy was a nutshell. You probably drove him insane, but you're not driving me, so hah! Anyways, I'm going to look for a place to settle in for the night and continue my way back home tomorrow. I'm tired as hell.

He returned the the city, joining the crowded roads as he looked for familiar signs of motels.
Nithloraul: I didn't drive that man mad. His own selfish lust of power is what drove it to him. If one is so simple minded to let their own goal drive them insane, they don't deserve power. I don't do anything but show people the path that they can choose. What happens to them from that point is their own fault.
Flynn: We'll see about that. I hope you don't mind being stored away in a witch's vortex, you'll be quite a valuable treasure for Helga.

The alchemist entered a random building that titled itself as a hotel for visitors, and he quickly paid for a room and headed upstairs, in search of a particular room.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
It came a point within this dream that his chest began to burn, his lungs reaching out for air and his eyes snapped open. And for that moment he began to panic. He began to kick his legs to try to swim upwards. He tried to slip his arms through the chains but they only seemed to constrict around him, tightening to where he felt his fingers numb. And as soon as he did so, his eyes became unfocused and his mind hazed as air bubbles spilled from his lips and floated upwards towards a nonexistent surface.
Nithloraul: I thought we were over this whole thing with the hole in the ground. You humans and your grudges. I haven't done anything wrong to a human, aside from being used to torment some mentally, but that wasn't of my intentions
Flynn opened the door to his given room and locked it as he went straight to the bed, taking off his shoes and putting his bag aside and placing Nithloraul on top of a drawer. He threw himself on the bed, not bothering to check for bed bugs and he yawned and nuzzled his face against a pillow.

Flynn: Argh, then what do you want me to do with you? Set you free?
Nithloraul: Ah yes, because as a simple artifact with no arms or legs, I can gladly move around. How I long for freedom when I never knew of it to begin with it or had any purpose to. No, I have no need for that. I am simply just waiting to make the deal with one who so desires it.
Flynn: Then I'll just put you up for sale in the nearest market and earn some cash from you. *yawns, turning the opposite way from the artifact and tucking himself in* Now let me sleep. *snuggles with himself and closes his eyes, releasing a soft breath that would soon become snores*
Nithloraul: (It's tentacles return to the inside of it and it's eye closes finally, as it remains in thought)

Enricho: (Having taken a large coat from Wiezen's old closet, he had collected all of the things he needed, having rested enough, and made his way out the door, hoping to find the proper weapon he needs in town)
As Wiezen continued to float down into nowhere, he panicked in silence, trying to look passed his blurring vision to focus his attention on the air bubbles that floated away from him a few at a time. His eyes lowered for a moment as they went completely out of focus, and he closed them. But as soon as he did, they opened again and he found himself sitting up, his lungs gasping for air while he let out scratchy coughs. He felt both dizzy and dysfunctional for a minute or two while trying to catch his breath. When he finally got himself under control. he leaned his head back against the alleyway wall. That's when he noticed the slices of sunlight that cut through the dimly lit sky and realized that the sun was rising. He sat there for a long moment, defeat causing him to hesitate until he eventually got to his feet, grabbing the bag that had been knocked over beside him.
His stomach gave an unsettling rumble, bringing along an unpleasant slightly sick feeling. He let out a sigh. He had no money to get food. But it wasn't just that. When he looked down at himself he noticed how dirty and torn his clothes were. His head throbbed a little, and placed a fingers to his temple, massaging it gently in attempt to ease the pain. He had something to do...yet he didn't know where to start. As he exited the alley way, questions came to mind. Where did humans start in a predicament like this? Even though he had little motivation, he forced his feet to keep moving. Not to mention that he was still exhausted, which felt strange to him. Even after sleeping, he still felt tired. He wondered if this was a human thing? Usually after sleeping, he would be a bit more refreshed than he was. But he decided not to worry so much about it. What he needed was to figure out what he would do.
As he walked through town, he passed by numerous other people, some in which he thought to be in a similar condition as himself, though their clothing were actually in better condition in his own. Even children wore ragged clothes. And to a degree, it saddened him to see something of the sort.
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
he could've had helga's 쿠키 but noooooooooooo over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
i mean she's a nymph what'dya expect over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No excuses, Jade XD over a year ago
The next morning, Helga was no longer seen sleeping besides Rosemary. She wasn't even inside the Quartz house. But all the rooms were organized and very cleaned, not a single spec of dust left. There was now a door for the entrance of the house, and everything that was broken had been repaired. Even the water system had been fixed. The Quartz house was warm and cozy due to the fireplace that had been lit overnight and the multiple candles that gave a pleasing apple-cinnamon scents.

It was early morning where Helga could be spotted walking through the familiar forest, followed by around six men and one little boy, all who appeared to be warlocks by their pointy ears and tall figure. The little boy was wearing torn shorts, no shoes and what appeared to be a female, dirty blouse. He had smudges of dirt across his face and his hair was unevenly cut, seemingly filled with lice. All men, including the boy, were carrying three bags full of groceries each as Helga led the way, a small smile on her lips. The men all had spotted her in the market and offered their help, and as of the poor boy, he only did it because he needed the money. Even if it was from a witch. Helga's fiery hips moved side to side as she walked elegantly with her green dress and her orange curly hair hanging freely. The beautiful woman indicated the warlocks as they arrived to her cabin that they could drop off the bags by the porch. She thanked them by blowing a few flirty kisses to each of them and bowing slightly.

Helga: All of thee are so kind! I appreciate it wholeheartedly! I would've never been able to carry so many things at a time even with clones. Perhaps another time I'll need another set of extra hands for things. *she winks at them playfully* Toodles now! May you all have a blessed day!~

And with a couple more exchanges of words, the six warlocks vanished into thin air. The little boy stood there awkwardly, scratching his hands softly with a small blush across his cheeks as he witnessed the beauty before him. Never in his life had he seen a woman so clean with a voice as soft as silk. Helga's emerald eyes shifted to the young boy and she waved softly, handing him ten golden coins. It was much more from what he was promised, and with that, he gasped as tears began to swell in his eyes. He quickly bowed in surprise at the nymph, and Helga lifted his chin to place a kiss on his forehead.

Helga: Dear child, would you like to stay for breakfast? Or are thy parents waiting for you?

The boy, who seemed to be around 6-9 years old tensed as she spoke to him, and his eyes wandered up and interlocked with Helga's. He stammered and shook his head, speaking very quietly, speaking English with difficulty.

Little Boy: ....I-I no have parents... I-I r-run away....
Helga: ...I see... Well, I'll provide you with anything you need. Now help me carry these bags in and we can prepare something to eat! And I'll give you a bath of course!

Meanwhile, early morning, Flynn was still sleeping. He told himself he would continue his way back home first thing in the morning, but he was still just so tired that he snoozed the rooster that crowed by yelling at it to shut up.
As Wiezen continued on his way through the town, he came to stop at the sight of his reflection in the glass window of an armory store. Specs of muddy dirt fell from his head when he stopped. There were smudges of the same dirt across his face, and he could now see more of the clothing that he wore, as well as the wounds that seemed to have just finished healing. His ears were now more humanish, though they more pointed at their ends. His eyes showed almost no sign of life at all, and were still filled with exhaustion and his hair in shaggy tangles that would've reached a little passed his shoulders if it were in better condition. He had no magic or divine energy to fix any of it. There was no inn for him to stay in for now for him to shower in either, not without him having to have money. His expression was one of melancholy. He finally turned away from the sight of himself and continued on in thought.
Jade_23 commented…
hope his thoughts are on how he fucked up ~(˘▾˘~) over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
and dic- what? xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Commentless over a year ago
Enricho: (Made his way into town, the black uniform he wore allowing him to not have anyone go after him, as he made his way to the blacksmith) I want your best weapon
Blacksmith: Weapons aren't cheap boy, and that uniform doesn't really make you look like you've got the gold. So I suggest you just turn around and-
Enricho: (Reaches into his coat, and tossed a large sack of gold onto the counter) Your best weapon, I said
Blacksmith: (Having counted the gold, he looked up at Enricho) I'll get to work right away (He went to the large chunks of metal in the back, where he began to get to work)
Helga unlocked the doors of her house and smiled when she entered, but her smile shrunk when she didn't see Enricho anywhere and only Franziska. She greeted the psychopath anyways with a wave of a hand and a bow as she helped entered the bags of groceries. The little boy stepped in the warm and heavenly-smelling home, a tingle running through his spine. He felt kind of bad that his feet was dragging in dirt from the outside, but nonetheless he promised to help the nymph. Helga placed everything cold in the fridge and washed the fruits and vegetables she would serve soon. She preheated her cauldron and looked back at the little boy who stood there in the corner of the room. Helga indicated him to follow her as she went upstairs to prepare a bath for him.
Wiezen scratched at his head when it had started to itch all of a sudden. He had resisted the urge for a few minutes but then it got to the point where it became really agitating, so he couldn't resist doing so. His stomach growled again, and he came to a stop, turning to face a structure that had just started to be rebuilt, though it wasn't quite in progress. There was a "Help Wanted" sign that had been picketed into the ground. And that's when it struck him as a thought. He knew somewhat where to start. Work...job.... Because a job meant that he would have a way to earn the money he needed himself. But before when he had went out and done something of that nature, he was in much better condition. Clean clothes, tidy hair, etc. But as he was now, he wouldn't be able to get a job at all. But perhaps if he tried, he would succeed. But at least this time he didn't think that he would have to worry about a disguise. It was worth a shot at the moment if anything. So that's where he would start.
Enricho: (As he waited, he looked over at the massive sword in the back) Hey, what's that sword?
Blacksmith: (Looked over as he got the materials to create the sword) No, you don't want that. That is the strongest sword I've created. But, I fear a bit too strong. It's the size of a dragon's tooth, and just as sharp. But it is still just as heavy. I've had it hidden away, as no one could carry such a massive sword. You could never carry something like th-
Enricho: (Before the Blacksmith could finish, Enricho took the sword in his hand, and lifted it off the ground with ease)
Blacksmith: (Stared in shock) I-impossible. Lifting a sword such as that off the ground would break the arm of a man
Enricho: (Placed the sword in it's clasp and set it to the side) I'll take it (Set down another bag of gold) For your troubles (Turned and made his way out of the shop, the blacksmith still baffled at the sight) H-How can such a man like yourself wield such a blade
Enricho: I guess that I need to find who I'm looking for as soon as possible, and if it's as strong as you say it is, than I won't have to worry about any monsters in the way (Leaves the store)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
This RP has basically become Berserk, just without the rape... No, wait, it's the same XD over a year ago
xD I swear I was about to say something about that. Enricho now has the dragon sword xD over a year ago
Nope, It's aaaallll apart of your imagination. Flynn is from adventure time, Helga is the head of a orphanage, an Enricho has a three syllable name. Aaaall apart of your imagination... xD over a year ago
The little boy tagged alone slowly, admiring the tall walls that surrounded him. He hesitated to enter the bathroom where Helga was in, he hadn't seen such a clean bathroom in months! Helga filled the bathtub with relative ease with a simple act of magic, then poured some rose oils and some bubbly soap into the liquid. She turned to the young boy and ordered him to jump inside whenever he was ready. The child quivered as he stood there, unsure of what to do. But eventually he took his shirt off, revealing his emaciated body. He followed by removing his shorts and revealing that he had no underwear as well. Helga helped him dip himself into the warm water which immediately got rid of the dirt that covered his back and legs. Helga smiled softly down at him as she scrubbed his hair with water first, untangling his knots and lathering generous amounts of soap among his hair and body. She grabbed a sponge and exfoliated the dirt and dead skin around his body, focusing mostly under his arms and around his ears. The boy couldn't help but blush profoundly at what was happening, especially when Helga had gripped his chin to wash around his face. It was then revealed that he had a few freckles amongst his nose and he had soft brown eyes along with dark brown hair. Helga rinsed off his hair and body with clean water and helped him get out from the tub, awaiting him with open arms holding a towel. She wrapped the towel around him and unexpectedly carried him, making the boy yelp in surprise. But he calmed down when he was taken into another room and was sat on Helga's lap to be dried.

Flynn finally found the strength to open his eyes after an extra hour of sleep. He yawned and scratched his head as his eyes searched the room groggily. He looked at the artifact, then at himself in the bathroom's mirror and began to get ready for the day.
Nithloraul: (Began to move about, his tentacles moving once again and his eye opening)
Flynn finished his usual routine and gathered his bags, hiding the artifact in it as he made his way out and down the stairs, returning the key to the worker and out he went on the journey back home.

Helga patted the boy's hair until he was fully dry, then brought some clothing that she knew would fit him. It was a few of Weiss's old clothing, a pair of long shorts with a simple navy shirt and black boots. The boy's hands caressed the soft material that was placed on him, and he thanked Helga with tears in his eyes. Helga kissed his forehead and hopped off the chair she was on.

Helga: Tell me, what is thy name?

The boy looked at her and gave an effort of a smile.

Little Boy: ....Henry.... I-I think...
Helga: That's a wonderful name, my name also starts with an "H"! How old are thee?

Henry blinked in confusion. How old was he? He looked back at her and shrugged, making Helga tilt her head in awe. But she smiled at him and took his hand, leading him to the room where her other children were in. Elijah and Zealia seemed to already be awake, out of their crib as they built towers with blocks. Wiezen Jr. was sleeping soundly, and Jacob stood still but awake since he couldn't walk yet.

Helga: Good morning my loves! I hope you slept well, I sure did! Breakfast will come soon! We should get ready then. This is Henry, he will be our guest for today.

Henry blushed again at the mentioning of his name and looked at the infants that all stared at him. His head shifted to Rosemary where his blush deepened and he quickly looked away in embarrassment. Helga walked in the room and picked up Jacob, holding him high for a moment and making him giggle by acting out a few silly faces. She spoke in her baby voice at her triplets who walked with their stubby legs toward her, embracing her in a hug. She chuckled softly with a small snort.

Helga: Oh yes, mommy has returned and will prepare a special breakfast for you all!
Zealia: ...P-Papa?

Helga blinked down at her daughter, her smile still strong even at the mentioning of father. For a moment she had to think back to the photograph. Papa is Wiezen. Wiezen is Papa. He should be here soon. When was the last time she had thought about him anyways? The witch shrugged and instead placed another kiss on Zealia's cheek.
Franziska: (Lied in bed still, not wanting to get up from it)

Nithloraul: (Rests in the bag, trying to speak with Flynn) You know, you don't have to keep me crammed inside this bag all day
Immediately after seeing the 'Help Wanted' sign, Wiezen went around the town asking for places that he could potentially have gotten an occupation at in the past. And to his dismay, it was harder than it had been before. The way that he was looked down upon for the way that perhaps it was his appearance that kept him from being able to get the first few. Either that, or he was focusing to much on the things he could have gotten in the past instead of on what he could do now in the present to occupy his future needs. That's when he remembered something that he had learned from Ezekiel a long time ago. It was situation where there were two men, an opportunity, and a chance to have a better life. One of the men was poor, but presented himself in clean clothing that he had managed to earn, however had no work experience. The other was dressed lazily but held a higher status than the other and held work experience.

The poor man received the job not only due to how he presented himself physically, but also because the poor are many times more humble than those who have greater fortunes. The less fortunate are known to work with much more effort and efficiency once their opportunity is in grasp.

He remembered Ezekiel telling him those very words, and as he thought on those words, his own predicament came to mind. He started recognize his situation as being at the bottom of the barrel. However, he lacked the quality clothing as well as any actual traits of confidence and enthusiasm at the moment. But more than anyone else, he knew that he had the potential to put in more effort than any human if he tried. He also started to see more of the difficulties of life without his abilities, which made him realize how easy he'd had it with the use of them. The more he thought about it, the more difficult he imagined his objective was going to be. He would have to start off smaller.

~

As Enricho left the store, a small eight legged crawled along one of the swords, watching him carefully as he walked out. It jumped down and landed on the ground, scrambling through a crack in the floor.
Enricho: (He made his way out of town, with nothing but his clothing and his new sword, as he walked out of town, planning on where to look first) Alright, where would Macross go. Surely, there must be a place out there somewhere
Flynn: Oh, but I prefer to. It's for the best, you understand, don't you?

Helga: Franziska!

The witch entered the living room followed behind all her children and little Henry who kept himself close to Helga for he had felt a sense of security around her.

Helga: Are you still in bed? How come? You've been like that since yesterday dear! Come on, why don't you get up? Let's do something fun today! I'll start off by preparing your favorite meal! What is it?
Franziska: I don't want to eat (Buried herself in her bed even more, refusing to look at her or anyone else)

Nithloraul: No, I do not understand. What is it for the best for? I am simply an artifact. No harm can come from carrying one around. And like I said, I do not kill people. I'm like that of a sword. As long as you leave me away from those irresponsible of using it, and as long as you don't swing my about, I can't possibly kill anyone. I get the feeling you aren't fond of me, human
(why doesn't anyone want to fucking eat in this RP like goddamn food is the answer to everything)

Helga: Oh honey, you can't keep on saying that! Tell me, what happened? Look at you, you're not like this. Psychopaths rarely stay still. What is wrong? You can tell me. I'm here to listen.

Flynn: *rolls his eye* No, it's not that, I'm just not fond of any artifact that has one eye and can grow tentacles. You gotta give me some time to get used to it.
...Exept that burnt 음식 isn't though over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
okay listen she's a beginner in human 음식 over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
당신 know it's true over a year ago
Franziska: (Her words are empty, void of any joy) You want to know what happened? Do you really want to know?! Fine! I was raped and I killed twelve men. There! Is that what you wanted to know, Helga!? (Remains still within her bed, not saying any more on it)

Nithloraul: Ah, good. I hope we can get along soon then. After all, it was fate that brought the two of us together. I'm certain of it.
Flynn: *murmurs* and it's fate that'll break us apart as well...

Henry's eyes widened at Franziska's words and he took a step back in shock. Helga's expression softened and she frowned a little. But the nymph walked toward her friend and sat besides her, her face full of concern.

Helga: ...Yes... That's what I wanted to know... Oh my.... Franziska... I'm so glad you told me... *she took her hand and held it tightly in hers, holding it in a protective matter* You shouldn't be holding this in! Oh dear... Are you alright my friend? How dare they lay hands on you... Those elf-skinned monsters! They deserve what they received! Forgive me for I wasn't there to protect you!
Franziska: (Stares forward) No one was there to protect me. Not even Flynn was. This world, Helga.... This world is so cruel... I want this world.... This world and everyone on it.... To just fucking die.

Nithloraul: Are you sure about that? It may just be a guess, but I feel that, in time, you'll gladly accept my offer
Don't forget about Enricho xD It's time for him to find out where Macross has been :P over a year ago
Helga: Oh, my friend, you don't mean that. Yes indeed this world is cruel, but there are so many marvelous things about it. And it's up to us for those things to remain like that. This world is beautiful. And so are you. And so is every flower in the land. Each of us are capable of change. Flowers change. Animals change. Humans change. Monsters change... Thou wishes the world to die but you would be killing everything beautiful in it as well. And you my friend are a symbol of strength and courage in a world like this. A symbol of beauty that outsmarted torture and is still standing. You are a psychopath that has lived much more longer than you were suppose to. You, my friend, are a symbol of hope. And hope is what everyone envies. You protected yourself, you did not need Flynn. You, my friend... Are the true hero here.

Flynn groaned.

Flynn: I'm not using you to kill people. I've said it many times and I'll keep saying it until you get my point.
Franziska: That's just it, Helga. I've tried so hard to see it, but now after all this, I see it now. This world... There is nothing beautiful. There is nothing good. There's just cruelty and hatred. Everyone is selfish and cares only for themselves, and for their own desires. There's no good, no matter what, and I am tired of it all

Nithloraul: You don't have to kill anyone. Just listen to the offer I have, and make a choice with it. But, I know you wouldn't want to hear it

Enricho: (Rested against one of the tree's in the forest, thinking about where Macross would have gone)
Helga: *tilts her head softly* Is that so? *chuckles softly, then picks up Zealia and holds her up to Franziska, the little girl gurgling bubbles and squirming with giggles* Is this not beautiful? Is she selfish? Ah, better yet, I have a better example. *snaps her fingers and makes a mirror appear in front of Franziska for her to look into her reflection* Is this beautiful? Because I think so. I think your wonderful and outsmart the world in your own ways.

Flynn: Just say it since I have no one to talk to.
"Hurry, hurry up! The towns just up ahead! They're bleeding out!" Numerous voices came into play as both travelers and hunters made their way towards the town that Enricho came from, three groups of them. Each one carried someone who was shaking violently, blood sliding down their legs as they suffered from agonizing convulsions, foaming at their mouths. The source of where the blood was coming from couldn't be seen from the people crowded around the injured as they rushed passed Enricho. All but one. A hairless man stood a yard or two away from Enricho, staring at him while twitching in quick flinching motions. His face was filled with boils, and one of his eyes looked as if it were filled with puss and blood. He grinned at Enricho, but didn't move or say anything.
Jade_23 commented…
and this is why we read all posts xD over a year ago
agreed xD over a year ago
Enricho: (Looked over at the man) Mind telling me what your looking at?

Franziska: If I were you, Helga, I would take those kids and drown them. It would be a mercy instead of living in this god forsaken world

Nithloraul: Oh no, I can't just say it. The offer requires you to need it at the very moment. And right now, you may want it, but those are just your words. Your heart, however, tells a different story. Come back to me and ask, when your heart desires to know
Flynn: uuuuuuggghhhh, see, this is why I should just turn you in for money.

Even with Franziska's sensitive words, the witch's smile remained radiant like the sun.

Helga: Oh, but if I were to do that I would become A Weeping Woman. And dear, I shall watch them grow up and influence them to where they are now the ones in charge of the future and making it a better world. You don't have to be so negative, darling. There are very fine people in this world. Hidden gems.
Nithloraul: Do you believe anyone would buy something that looks like me. And besides, what if they did? Would you really want a repeat of my last owner?

Franziska: I've yet to meet one. And those who are.... They feel the same. Rosemary feels the same, I know she does. She may hide it, but I guess that's what makes her better than me
Rosemary: (Looks to the side, feeling a little nervous, but she knows that Franziska's words are true)
Flynn: Fine, then like I said, I'll just store you away for eternity. Besides, I'm a human, I'm going to die eventually and when I do I won't have to worry about someone else using you like your previous owner.

Helga: *twitches her ears and looks back at Rosemary, her smile fading lightly* Is that true, my little human? Tell me your thoughts. Why did you never tell me this?
The man's grin only widened. "I'm looking at what you're looking for, and looking for what you're looking at, hunter. Traitor. Or shall I say...Enricho." As he took a few steps closer, the skin on the top of his head began to move around in a morph as if something were crawling underneath it. The same occurred with the skin on his arms. Something under them flexed as if it were moving around before the motions stopped.
Enricho: (Stepped back, grabbing the hilt of his sword) You'd better stop where you are. Just because I can't kill you doesn't mean I can't take an arm of yours

Rosemary: I... I don't know what your talking about (Doesn't make eye contact with her once)

Nithloraul: Time always leads to many findings, boy. Someone will find me soon, as humans are a curious bunch. Always wanting to see what they want. But, as I said, fate has brought us together. You may not see it now, but soon, you'll come to understand
"Oh but you won't do that. Mistress would be very angry if you did that." The man said. "I am one of hers after all, and you...you are but a mere human with a large sword. And unlike you...she gave me something very special..." His grin widened further.
Enricho: She? Who are you talking about? You should answer while I'm still considering leaving you unharmed
Helga: Rosemary Quartz. There is no lying in this house young lady, especially not in front of guests! *points at Henry who blushed immediately* Will you talk or must I use a truth potion on you?

Flynn: Yeah, uh-huh, I've heard that several times.

He continued walking, now through the familiar city and past the prison he and Franziska was once in, making his way to the forest.
(Immediately, the Nithloraul went quiet, not speaking anymore)

Rosemary: I said it's nothing. I... I need to go to out. I need some air (Made her way past the others as she headed outside)
The man gave a hacking laugh, a slimy, sticky mucus sliding from his mouth. His left eye seemed to be almost sliding from its socket and a bit cross eyed. "She's sent me to relay a message. She's been watching you. You should stop lookin'. To turn around while you still can, while you're still alive--" He said, spit flying from his mouth as he spoke. Blood began to trick from his noes and eyes and he began to back away, the grin remaining on his face. But then three teeth slid from their sockets, and a black substance began to crawl over his teeth. But with a closer look, it could be seen that baby spiders were crawling through the new holes in his gums. He began to laugh again. "After hundreds of years, she has returned! She has returned to guiide us!" More teeth fell from the bottom row, followed by more of the tiny eight legged anthropods. Hundreds of them.
Jade_23 commented…
ew ew ew ew i hate spiders ew ew ew over a year ago
Yet, Helga eats them xD Logic. over a year ago
Enricho: (As the man spoke, Enricho pulled out his sword, wielding it easily in his hand) I don't know what the hell this is about. This guiding crap sounds like some sort of bullshit religion. If you're here to fight me, then I suggest you get started already. I'm looking for someone and the last thing I need is some crazed bastard in my way
Helga sighed softly and remained quiet for a few moments before she looked at Franziska.

Helga: You are wrong. There is always hope and you're influencing my daughter to believe that is not true.

Henry sort of stood there quietly, his stomach growling as he looked at Rosemary run out the house. He quietly decided to follow after her as the adults spoke, running behind the girl.

Henry: H-Hey! Rosa? Is your name that? You are okay?
Franziska: I never influenced her. She has always thought this. It just took having to kill Enricho to realize that

Rosemary: I'm fine (Turns her head as he speaks to her)
"Fool! You dare to mock the Mistress?!" The man spat. "Do you not think that she knows that you seek her?! Do you not think she hasn't been watching?!" He raved. He went of on a ramble that wasn't understandable for a moment before he spoke again. "Do you here it?" He said through the knew gaps in his teeth. He stepped forward. "Her voice...is beautifuul...." He said before cackling madly. "Have you heard it yet?! Back, back I say! Or you will feel her wrath!"
Helga: I wasn't aware. She would always just nudge it off and say she's fine. And then never speak again for a while.

Henry: ...u-um... A-Are you sure? People don't always mean it when they said "I'm fine"... y-you don't have to hold all in y-your feelings...
Enricho: I don't have time for this, damn it. Either get out of my way or I will cut you down. The choice is yours

Franziska: Well, I'm sure you're aware now

Rosemary: I don't have anything to hold in. I already told you, I'm fine