windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Looks at a small butterfly passing over her, fascinated by it)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(gonna put rosemary in bold for you to always notice her xD)

Helga: Rosemary! ~

The witch called out to her daughter from the bottom of the stairs. She had allowed her to have her own time of fun while she played hide and seek with her infants.

Helga: Are thou done with thine marvelous master piece? Helga wants to see it!

Meanwhile, Flynn went out to the garden and searched the area before he found Franziska sitting below a tree, a sigh of relief escaping his lips and he quickly walked over her, but didn't say a word. Instead he just sat next to her on the grass.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wonderful idea XD over a year ago
Rosemary: (Runs down the stairs to see Helga) Oh, not yet Helga (Shows the piece) This is what I have so far)

Franziska: (She turned her head to him and looked at him with her eyes for the first time in days) Hello, Flynn
Helga: *leans a bit down to get a better view of it* Ahhh, it looks fantastic my flower! Here, let's sit on the table and finish it. Did you get your crayons? I bet we can add some sparkles in there too if you'd like. You're a very artistic little girl, did you know that?

Flynn perked his ears in confusion at the voice of his lover and turned to her, stunned.

Flynn: Oh... You're talking. Hello. Good morning.
Franziska: Good morning... (Bit her lip a little, letting the silence settle in between them, as she is unsure what to say next)

Franziska: Really? Well, I'd like to add more to it. I hope Franziska will love it
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Armor?" Ossiana asked in curiosity before blinking once more. She looked at her arms and legs for a moment before she realized what he was talking about, and then began to laugh. "This isn't armor dumb-dumb! It's just one of the natural defenses I have." She held her arm up and the "armor" began to soften on her body until it sunk down into her skin and seemingly disappeared out of sight until she stood their naked. "See? It's just extremely hardened skin. Though...I guess you could call it armor..." She stretched for a moment, her stringer swishing behind her. "Anyways, I also tended to getting us some food while you were asleep. It's roasting right now, so we'll have to wait a few minutes for both that and your clothes to dry. Which is perfect. As for why you're tied up, it's so you won't be allowed to move." She smiled. "I told you I would remember the whole "bug tail" thing. AND you almost getting yourself hurt. But as your mate, I can feel that you've been frustrated. Therefore, it is my duty to pleasure you! At the same time, I can't let you off the hook so easily. So, I've come up with a solution!" She crouched down slowly and climbed on top of him, placing kisses up his body and to his lips before smirking a bit, her hand sliding down his chest. "As humans say, I'm going to make rape to you." Or is it...make love? She paused for a moment and blinked. She ended up shrugging before slowly grinding her body against him.
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
noooooo xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Then its not going to be rushed like it was in the beginning xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
k over a year ago
Flynn: Did you sleep at all? How are you feeling? And did you eat?

Helga: Oh, I'm sure she will, darling. *pulls out a chair for her and sits besides her as she stares down at the picture* Alright, show me your artistic skills my love, I'd like to learn from thee.
Enricho: Is that so? Well then, by all means, go right ahead with your plan, Oss (He stared into her eyes, already feeling lust from her and enjoying it very much

Franziska: Yes, to all of them. I'm fine (Goes quiet again)

Rosemary: Alright (Picks the red crayon up and begins to draw the best she can)
"As you wish, love. I wish for you to relax...I shall rid you of your frustrations." Ossiana kissed his lips again before gnawing gently on his neck. Her bottom swayed slowly, the curves of her body both luring and enchanting. Her skin warmed up to his through the vines that she had tied him up with, and her plump lips began to press along her collar bone softly.
Flynn: Oh... I ruined the conversation again, didn't I?

Helga smiled softly at Rosemary and watched the crayon imprint its colors onto the paper, her eyes following the swirls she did.

Helga: So far it looks lovely, the red makes it stand out. Perhaps we can add more colorful roses. And then we'll just insert a picture of you in there because you're my rose!~
Enricho: (Moans softly as she kisses his neck, the warmth from the vines giving him a bit more enjoyment, but the touch of her skin gave him the most comfort)

Franziska: No, you didn't. It's just....... I'm not sure

Rosemary: Well, I wouldn't want to overdo it, Helga... But I', glad you like it (Gives her a joyful smile as she continues to draw)
Oss shivered slightly in satisfaction at the sound of his moans, her large ears perking as a smirk came to her face. She slid down slowly, leaving a trail of kisses on the exposed skin through the vines before coming to a stop. She reached her hand between her legs and further back to grab his stiff rod, rubbing her fingers along the tip and squeezing it gently while rubbing her free hand along his thigh. "I loooove youuu~"
Enricho: (Continued to moan, as he throbbed with excitement and anticipation) And I love you
Flynn: ...Right... Of course... *sighs softly and just rests his head against the tree he shared with Franziska*

Helga smiled at Rosemary, a small blush stinging her cheeks for suggesting something so cheesy. As she continued to draw, Helga began to gently stroke her hair with her nails, combing through her long locks and scratching her behind the ears for some more relaxation.
Franziska: (Finally managed to speak) I don't know how I'll be able to, but I want to try and get back to how things were, like you want it to. I don't know how, but I wish to find out

Rosemary: (Adds a few more touches to her art before she sets the crayon down) I'm finished
Flynn: Well, the first step to that is by actually doing the things we used to do when everything was... "normal".

Helga: It turned out beautiful, Rosemary. Excellent job! I wish to see you painting more often... Heh... Weiss loved to draw as well... *lowers her ears but then clears her throat* Pardon me... I.. I shouldn't have brought that up. Let's... Let's go show it to Franziska, shall we? I'll get her a cookie for an extra surprise.
Ossiana smiled as she began to stroke him slowly, the palms of her hand growing warm. "Awww, you're so sweet my human.." She cooed seductively. "I'm going to make you love me even more." Her stroking pace increased quickly for a moment before slowly down, and she continued with this pattern.
Franziska: Well... It's a start

Rosemary: Oh (Looks down as she remembers Weiss) Alright

Enricho: (Continues to moan through closed lips, enjoying the sensation from Ossiana's pleasure towards him)
Flynn: I suppose... Just go at you're own pace, love.

Helga forced a smile and kissed her on the cheek, then went to grab a cookie and open the door, holding it for Rosemary.

Helga: Alright, let's turn her frown upside down then, shall we?
"Come ooon Icho, I can't heeear you~" Ossiana snickered. "Tell me that it feels good...tell me that you want more and I'll give you more." She said while replacing the pattern of her stroking with faster ones. She pulled at the vines with her teeth, but not hard enough for them severe.
Franziska: Alright. I will. But.... If you can help me get there, than do that, alright

Rosemary: Great (Picks up her art and heads to Franziska to give it to her)

Enricho: It feels really good. The best possible feeling one could have. I want more. I desire more
"Your desires are mine to fulfill." Ossiana said with a smile, crawling up to him and sticking her tongue out to his lips. "Today is a special day. This is the day that we become bound." Her tail lifted and her stinger lowered between them. A clear substance trickled from its end. "In order for us to continue, this is our bind. Our pact, and our vow. This only comes forth when one of my kind has found their soulmate. Please...drink this. And you'll experience something far beyond anything that either one of us has ever come to know. Will you...will you make this tie with me?"
Enricho; (As he stared at the strange liquid, he looked back at Ossiana) Yes, I will make this tie
Ossiana's eyes lit up with both excitement and lust as she lowered the stinger down further to Enricho's mouth so the liquid substance would drip down. "I, Ossiana Arkanadorus Scorpia....hereby takes you as my mate. My king. My friend. My lover. We will share our sensations in the day forth. You..and only you, will receive this deepest affection." She lifted her stinger and gather some of the liquid as well before mashing her lips against his, her tongue entering his mouth and grinding against his. The liquid that they consumed took an immediate affect on their body, making each touch more sensitive and pleasurable as well allowing them to share each other's pleasure.
Enricho: (Moans in pleasure, enjoying the touch of her skin, and moaning with pleasure as she continued to please him)
Oss moaned into his lips as his pleasure became hers, stacking on top of her own and bringing a wild lust to her mind. She pulled away, her skin just below on the verge of becoming burning hot as she stared down at her mate. She kissed him many times over before she slid down a little and grabbed his erection again. This time, she didn't bother stroking him slowly. Her soft hands moved in quick up and down motions and she pressed her breasts against him, shivers of bliss running through her body like a stream. Be connected to her lover in this manner was more than she could have ever imagined. She could feel her juices raining down her in thighs, and another lustful moan came from her.
Enricho: (Moaned more, the feeling of her body against his and the touch of her hand on his erection causing him to be filled with pleasure and lust as he looked at her with want)
Ossiana looked up to him with the same look in her eyes that held a deep and wild longing for him. Nothing else mattered to her but pleasing him to the fullest extent. She slid down further until she was in between his legs, drool dripping from the corner of her mouth. She licked her lips and grabbed her breasts, mashing them around his erection. Her tongue slid from her mouth, licking him up and down before she started on his shaft, suckling hard and moving her tongue hungrily around it. She caught her breath for a moment as the pleasure he felt shifted onto her, causing her to let out a loud but muffled moan.
Enricho: (Felt immense pleasure throughout his body as she used her love body and mouth to please him, begging to move out from the his bonds to please her, but allowed himself to remain in them as she pleased him)
Flynn: I promise you I will, no matter how stubborn you're being.

Helga walked out with Rosemary, still stroking her hair as they both walked side to side to reach Franziska under the tree.

Helga: Good afternoon, my friends. Rosemary here has a gift for thee, Franziska.
Oss continued to please him with her mouth, the immense ecstasy being inflicted back on to her and only adding to the need for him that she had. She took his erection further into her mouth, bobbing her head gracefully in a vigorous manner. She moved her breasts along with the up and down motions of her head, the friction starting a heat of passion between them that grew rapidly.
Franziska: Do you?
Rosemary: Yep (Hands Franziska the paper with many roses on it)
Franziska: (Looks over at it, and for the first time in the few days she's been here, she smiles) It's beautiful, Rosemary
Rosemary: You like it?
Franziska: I love it

Enricho: (Leans his head back, the amount of pleasure and lust overwhelming his entire body as he moaned uncontrollably)
Oss could feel her heart pounding from excitement, her ears perked high at the sound of her lover's moans, her own muffled ones blending with them as she took him further into her mouth, her throat constricting around him tightly, despite her gagging slightly before she became used to the feeling, her head bobbing very slowly for a moment or so in a devilish teasing manner before she returned to her fast pacing and repeating the sequence. Her body trembled slightly from mutual pleasure, and the longer she waited to have him within her the , more aggressive she became.
Enricho: (he continued to moan, excitement building up inside him more and more, his body wanting to feel his lover in more ways than he would like)
Ossiana gave his shaft one final hard suckle before she lifted her head, taking in a breath of air but her body moving accordingly to wanting more. She crawled back on top of him sloppily and raised her backside before rubbing her entrance against his tip, pure bliss shooting through her and merging with his, the pleasure increasing immensely. Her tail lashed around with her movements, and she pressed her self against him, rubbing her entrance faster against his tip. Her hot juices dripped down onto his length and she moaned louder, taking her lips to his quickly.
Enricho: (Pressed his lips against her, his erection throbbing against her entrance with excitement and impatient wanting)
Ossiana bit his lip hard, but managed to stop herself before she did so too hard as she became caught up in the moment. But then with one push, she slammed down onto him, her entrance almost swallowing his erection whole into a world of scalding bliss as she took him inside. Her eyes widened as an ocean of pleasure crashed down onto her and added on to his as well, her body shaking uncontrollably and her eyes widened before she let out a scream into his lips. She hugged herself against him, unable to move as she savored the moment until her body took matters into its own hands. She began to ride him without limitations, her whimpers and moans coming forth as one.
Enricho: (Moans with pleasure, the amount of ecstasy as he felt the heat inside her against him building up within his body as he enjoyed the lust that they were sharing and was ready to let her enjoy herself as much as he was)
Helga: Indeed, she worked very hard on it. She's a talented little artist! One day I expect to see her paintings in a museum. Good job my flower...
Rosemary: (Giggles and smiles to Helga)
Franziska: (Shows it to Flynn) What do you think, Flynn?
Ossiana continue to please her mate with a level of affection that no other woman could. And even if they tried, or so much as thought of it, they wouldn't get anywhere close. Her body began to feels as if it were melting through the vines that restrained him to reach his. Her hips moved wildly and began to sway each time she went back down on him as she kissed his lips once more. More of her moans spilled out into their burrow and she threw her head back, beams of sunlight lighting up the outline of her body as she placed her hands on his chest. "E-E-Enricho!" She began to moan his name in pleasure and love.
Enricho: (His head continued to lean back, his mind flooded with pleasure and lust, all other thoughts completely removed from within him, as Ossiana continues to move against him)
Flynn: Hm? Oh, I think it's lovely indeed. It was a nice intention, good job Rosemary.

Helga stroked Rosemary's hair, smiling at Flynn's reaction. She hugged Rosemary from behind and placed a kiss on her head, swaying side to side with her.
Rosemary: (Can't help but smile)
Franziska: I'll be sure to hold onto it. Thank you very much, Rosemary
Oss's mind tipped into a small haze for a few seconds as her hips moved in a circular motion, her body shivering with every movement she made and pleasure crawling across her skin. The pitch of her moans heightened as some of her hot spots were hit directly. Her insides tightened around him with a grip. "D-don't let it out yet!" She said before she shifted her body into a different position, her tail swiping behind her as she placed her to his knees, her legs remaining on both sides of him as she pushed down all the way the time. Her ears lowered as the bliss grew into a pure heat between them and she let out a gasp, her back side now facing him.
Enricho: (Continued to enjoy himself, admiring Ossiana's body as he allowed her to change positions and continue to enjoy their lustful activity)
Helga: ...I hope this can help you realize that.. Well, there are truly wonderful things on this planet...
Franziska: Well... I'm sure it will help a lot. (Gives Helga and Rosemary a sincere smile)
Helga: I hope so. She put a lot of effort into it. And I think my flower deserves a reward for such noble act. What would thee like, Rosemary? Wiezen is already bringing popcorn and perhaps other snacks, but for now Helga can surprise you with anything.
Rosemary: Oh, I don't need anything Helga. It's just nice to see Franziska smile again after such a long time