windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded at her, making his way to the door, but he stood there for a few minutes, hearing any footsteps that passed by. Once the sign was clear, he gently opened the door and held it open for Franziska before he went out himself. He looked at the right corridor, then at the left, indecisive of which path to take.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (As Flynn tries to decide where to go, Franziska starts to sniff the air, as if like a dog) I think we should go left. I can sense your smell coming from that way. That must be where our equipment is
Flynn: ....ummm.... okay, if you say so. *he grabs her hand and begins to run to the left*
Franziska: See Flynn, I'm not totally useless. I may not be the brightest, but I can come in handy
Flynn: Huh? Excuse me, when did I ever say you were useless? I beg to differ, I find you extremely fascinating and useful for anything. Just because you're a psychopath doesn't mean you have to follow the life of one. You won't die at an early age, because I'll be there to tell you what is safe and what is not. You'll have kids. We'll get a house. We'll get married and have a pretty good life, alright?
Franziska: (Gives him a playful smile) I'll be sure to hold you to that. Now come on, the scent's getting stronger
He nodded in agreement, now being dragged by her instead of him leading. He trusted her senses, but he looked back every now and then in case of anything.
Franziska: (Continued to follow the scent until she came to a door) Ah, here it is. Their right behind this door (Grabs the handle and opens the door. When she does, there is a guard standing right at the door, who was about to leave at the time Franziska opened it)
Guard: What the hell!?
Franziska: Uh oh (Unable to think of a plan, she swung her leg up high, kicking the guard in the side of the head, as well as making him smash the other side of his head against the wall, knocking him unconscious)
Flynn: --Wait, Franziska – uh oh... woah... *stares at the unconscious guard, then blinks and turns back to Franziska, giving her a thumbs up* Good Job.

He quickly dashed through the room and searched for his materials from a room that contained many objects of the prisoners.
Franziska: (Dragged the guard into the room, trying to find a place to hide him)
Flynn had gathered his sword, along with Franziska's which were both given to them by Helga. He also retrieved his bag of potions, wrapping it around his torso before he nodded to himself and dashed out, waiting for Franziska and giving her her weapon.
Franziska: Alright, so I guess we need to find Enricho (Tries to sniff the air) I'm not used to his scent. We never really spoke much... In fact, I don't think we ever chated. It may take some time before I can track him
Flynn: Well, I did bring his holsters, perhaps that could help?
Franziska: Oh, that would definitely help (Takes them and smells the holsters) .... He should really bathe more (Sniffs the air) I think I got his scent
Flynn: I know, right?! Helga agrees with that too. I was going to tell him but I feared he was going to shoot my brains out, so.... *clears his throat* Lead the way, love!
Franziska: (Follows the scent as Flynn follows behind her)
Flynn continued to tag along behind her quietly, his eye searching the perimeter and his ears attentive in case of any guards that tried something on them.
Franziska: (Continues to follow the scent) He should be this way. We're getting close now
Flynn: Alright, take your time if you need to. So far so good.
Franziska: (Continued to walk until they came to a rusted metal door. Once they did, Franziska stopped in her tracks) I don't know if you want to go in there, Flynn. The smell from that room..... It's not a good smell
Flynn: It will be alright, just picture it is Enricho's natural scent since he rarely bathes. I mean, he's a hunter. We've got this, remember? *grabs ahold of the handle* On the count of three. ...1...2...3! *he pulls open the door*
(Once Flynn opens the door, they are greeted with a room filled with many steel doors, each one containing prisoners that have suffered extreme torture, and driven insane)
Flynn's hand immediately went to his nose after he had opened the door and inhaled the scent of the inside. His face contorted in disgust, but he didn't hesitate to enter it and look for Enricho's door.
(Once Flynn walked in, a crazed man with his eyelids peeled off rushed to his door and banned against it repeatedly, as if an attempt to crack his skull open, some blood seeping from his forehead)
Flynn recoiled against the wall at the horrifying sight of the man, taking in large breaths to calm himself. He felt like telling the crazed man to stop and that he was going to worsen things, but Flynn realized it was already too late. He wished the same fate hadn't been given to Enricho as well.
Franziska: (She turned to the other door to see a man who was playing with what appeared to be a strange doll. As she looked closer, he saw that he was playing with his own severed hand, most likely cut off from torture, and was too far gone to notice)
Flynn tried to avoid making eye contact with the inmates and tried walking quickly through the corridors, whispering out Enricho's name.

Flynn: Ppsssst, Enricho!
Franziska: (Unable to find Enricho's scent due to the awful smell within, she does what she can to find him, doing the same as Flynn)
Flynn: Pst, Enricho! Where are you? It's Franziska and Flynn! We're trying to get you out of this creepy as hell place!
(No response)
Franziska: He must be here somewhere
Flynn: Alright, let's do this. I'll check the inmates on the right side, and you on the left, alright?
Franziska: (Nods and does so. Once she reaches the first door, she sees a man at the end of the room, his arms completely sliced in half from the tip of his middle finger to his elbows, and they have been rotting for some time, as the amount of pain as made him numb to it and just looking around the room, quietly humming)
(On Flynn's side, he sees a man with many different parts of his fingers cut off, as he continues to chew on his fingers, ripping off pieces down to the bone, ignoring the amount of pain)
(what the hell wind xD)

A shiver ran down Flynn's spine as his fingers clutched into fists, witnessing the man that was currently biting his off. He looked away and tried ignoring before looking at the next cell, then the next, and the next.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ain't I a stinker.... and mentally unstable XD over a year ago
Franziska: (Continued to look in the cells, with each prisoner in just as gruesome conditions as the last, until she saw a prisoner with a sack over his head, dangling from suspended chains by his hand) Flynn, over here!
Flynn was distracted for a moment with another tortured prisoner before his ears perked to the sound of Franziska. He cocked his head toward her and immediately headed her direction.
Franziska: (Points at the prisoner, breathing faintly, with a sack over their head) Do you think that's him?
Flynn: I'm not sure, but whether it is or not, we need to help whoever is under there because they might not be able to breathe. How do we get in? Are there keys here?
Franziska: I don't know. Do you have any potion that can help us?
Flynn: Not at the moment. The growing and shrinking potion will take too much time. Look for something sharp so we can hack into this lock!
Franziska: Alright (Looks around the hall for something sharp)
Flynn: Hmm, perhaps the dagger could work, let's give it a try... *he searched through his bag and pulled out the slim small blade, then grabbed the lock and penetrated the dagger within in, swirling it around*
Franziska: (Waits carefully as Flynn tries to use the dagger to open it)
Flynn's hand began to tremble when he realized that what he was doing was not working. He groaned in agitation, then place the dagger away before using his sword carefully. He raised it above his head, then dropped it rapidly down onto the lock, breaking it off the door. He then sighed in relief and opened it.
(The man dangling there heard the noise, yet did nothing, as he remained still)
Flynn quickly rushed into the cell and observed the chains connected to the man, leaving his sword besides it to use it later on them. He then moved onto removing the sack from his head.
(Once he removed the sack from his head, he saw that it was in fact Enricho, but his eyes were wide, as if he was shocked by something, and didn't seem to move one inch, other than breathing, not even to respond to the two)
Flynn had began to tap his shoulder in attempt for him to say something, then tapped his cheek until it became some sort of slap to get him to regain his sense. He groaned in confusion and went for his sword to unchain him.
Enricho: (Regardless of Flynn's attempts to get his attention, he remained silent, and he did not respond)
Flynn had just decided to ignore it for now and scooted more to the right to reach for his sword and chomp off the shackles he was attached to, but left the coils around his wrists still on.

Meanwhile, faraway, back in the familiar city, Helga could be found walking through the lonely streets of the night. Her bloodshot eyes were strained and the bags beneath them were dark. Her body trembled as she carried the weight of her still crying children on her bag and shoulders. She was now waling back to the woods where she lived in. She had returned so fast, but not because of teleportation. Her magic was too weak for that, and she still was affected by the holy water she had ingested. Instead, she took a transportation method. The witch asked numerous of people for directions of the train station, and she even bought a book to understand them. Although the book was more for children and had phrases that included things like "The train goes choo choo!" Nonetheless, Helga was able to find the train station and with courage she snuck into one with her children. Although she rode with her children the very end of the train where the animals were gathered for she had no more money. She had wasted most of it for food and traveling gear. Food for Wiezen that was just wasted completely. Her time in the train wasn't joyful at all. Perhaps she was wrong, these transportation systems weren't as amazing as she thought they were. Her dream turned out to be a lie. She had to live through it was a headache, backache, and stomachache. In a shortening of three hours, the train had arrived at Helga's destination. She had got off it just around an hour ago and now made her way through the end of the town into the woods.
last edited over a year ago
???: And just what do you two think are doing
(From the doorway, the two spot the man with the shaved head with odd patterns on his head holding an artifact as he looks at the two with the stare a vulture gives to a dying animal)