windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6351-6400 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
The man froze for a moment, his gums chattering together before he spoke, but to to Enricho. "Yes..mother, as you wish." His attention turned back to Enricho. "Follow me you measly human...that is, if you can understand what that means." He said before turning around and going in the direction of the spiders.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Sighs and follows him) I have a name, by the way. But knowing your kind of people, you aren't one to use it. So you can just call me Hunter
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga pushed Henry back and forth, and her ears suddenly perked at the gathering of multiple of her clones in the porch. She yelled from where she stood that she was in the garden, and with that, four of her clones appeared right besides her. Three of them seemed to be wearing dresses while one barely had anything on, only what appeared to be a laced red lingerie that revealed her stomach and most of her chest. Helga quickly made that clone appear with clothes before she spoke to them.

Helga: Greetings my clones! How was work? How much was earned? How much did you donate?

Clone 1: I earned eight golden coins by sweeping a hotel and donated three to the poor.
Clone 2: I earned six golden coins by washing the dishes of the town's restaurant and donated two to the poor.
Clone 3: I earned twelve golden coins by helping build infrastructure from the recently destroyed town, and I donated six to families in need.
Clone 4: I earned one hundred and eighty coins by dancing in two bars in the nearby towns! Also I got free drinks! And condoms! Oh, and I donated forty golden coins to the homeless in the streets.

Helga: Hmmmm.... *twitches her ears softly* We have a little over 150 golden coins, that gives me enough money to buy more groceries and clothes. Oh! And toys of course! Thank thee for your hard word. Pardon I haven't really been able to join thee, I've been busy with the children. It's not easy being a single mother.

The clones bowed at her and stored away the money before they disappeared in thin air.
"You hold no importance to me, therefore you are merely a human. Therefore I will address you only as human. I don't plan on communicating with the likes of your kind any longer than I am meant to, human." The man spat, silky web like drool coming from his mouth before it was slurped back up like a noodle.

~

Wiezen found himself closing his eyes and swaying back and forth slightly as he listened to the sound of the music that the stranger played. It brought a bit of peace to him compared to the sorrow that would eventually come back to him. But for now, it was held at bay as he kept his mind occupied with listening to every melody of the instrument that the stranger played.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (groans a little in disgust at the man as he continued to follow him)
Flynn was left inside with Franziska as he watched the family play through the window. He awkwardly sat there, swirling his pineapple on his plate and he finally lifted his eyes at his lover.

Flynn: So, uh... How... How are you feeling?
Franziska: (Turns her head, and doesn't lift it up as Flynn speaks to her)
Flynn: *groans as he puts down his fork and rubs his face in agitation* Why are you mad at me?
Franziska: (She keeps her head turned away from him, but as she does, she starts to cry a little, unable to stop herself, despite not wanting to do so in front of Flynn)
The man ignored the human who had now been asked to guide, walking ahead of him but behind the spiders so that they wouldn't be crushed. He was as silent as the insects ahead of him, failing to emit any sound besides the crunch of leaves and small twigs beneath his feet.
Enricho: (Remained quiet as he continued to follow behind him)
Flynn: Is it because I wasn't there?! I had to – *sighs, gripping the bridge of his nose before just not saying anything else* This isn't going to work, is it? You and me? ...What was I thinking.... *inhales a big breath of air, then exhales* I'll ride you up with some money and materials and we can be on our separate ways then.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Man, Jade. Didn't even wait to burn the fucking ship, huh XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD For real though over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
;-; over a year ago
Franziska: (Listening to his words, she just remained crying in silence, not even wanting to show her tears to anyone)
Flynn: ...And why are you crying?! Is this not what you want?! You don't want to open up to me, or to Helga, or to anyone for that matter. What else do you want me to do?! Do you want us to end up like Helga and Wiezen? Because that's the worst case of love I've ever seen in my life. Do you want me to send you to an institution? Where you don't belong? Enough crying and just talk to me!
The spiders that the man followed took a route along the tree lines, some crawling up the trees and traveling from that manner while the large majority of them remained on ground level. Eventually, they would travel to land further away from the civilization that they left behind. But the man paused for another moment. "Yes..." He spoke to the air in front of him. "I will ensure so." When he began walking again, the spiders began to move aside in rows and travel in a straight line, looking to go unseen in the taller grasses.
Franziska: I... I can't..... Of all the people, you're the one I can't talk to. I choose not to talk to anyone else, but you, I just can't. I'm just used trash now. Tainted by the worst parts of this world. There's no use in keeping me around in this state. It's best you just leave and forget about me, Flynn. You won't be happy with someone like me, so it's best you just leave and forget I ever existed
Flynn: I can't "forget you" just like that, one because I don't want to, and two because I'd have to take a forgetting potion. And I don't want that. Those potions just blind the best moments of your life. You're not "used trash", and you're not tainted by this world. You're... You. Perfect the way you are you. And no matter what happens I'll always love the you in you. Because we're a team and we belong together. I don't care what you've done in the past or what has happened because you're still the Franziska I know, even if you're a tad bit more emoish now. So enough pushing people away. That's the absolute worse thing to do. Don't you want to live with me and settle down finally? You've come a long way, we all have. Why stop now?
Franziska: I can't live a life like that. Because after what happened, I can't possibly be who I once was. I'm not the same anymore, Flynn. I'm not the bubbly and overjoyed idiot of a Psychopath you knew before. I'm different now, and I can't live a happy life with you or anyone
Jade_23 commented…
stop ruining my ships hjlefwjkfhjksfr over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No, I 사랑 burning ships XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
stahhhhhppppp over a year ago
Flynn: But see, you're still the person I loved when I met you. I still love you to death, just how I always have. Of course it might take a while to get over what happened. Maybe, we might never get over it. But I want to be by your side. For the rest of our short human lives. Why don't you want that? I love you.
Franziska: (Sighs) If you really wish to, Flynn, then go right ahead. But you won't be happy, I promise you that
Flynn: *forces a smile down at her and places a kiss on her forehead* I believe you're wrong. ..Then we'll just have to do a few things to make you happy.. Hmm... Let's see... Do you like carnivals?

Meanwhile, with the other family, Helga was currently sitting down on the blanket indian-style, observing her triplets practice and use their magic. They were able to convert one thing to another with ease, and Helga cheered then on for such an accomplishment.
last edited over a year ago
Franziska: There are no carnivals in this country, Flynn. There has never been one
Flynn: That's a lie, I remember being in one with my mother when I was little. I'm sure there's something similar that we can both enjoy. What would you like to do?
Franziska: I just want to stay home, okay. I don't feel like going outside
Flynn: Alright, we can stay here. Whatever you feel most comfortable with I'm alright with it as well. I just thought getting you outside could help but I guess I was wrong..
Franziska: Yeah.... I guess you were kinda wrong (Remains quiet again, not wanting the eyes of her lover on her)
Flynn frowned at Franziska and released a low sigh, then sat back down on his chair. Helga was getting ready to return back inside before she went to Rosemary again.

Helga: Are you still getting some air?
Wiezen's mind began to drift back to the past as he listened to the music, his thoughts searching for the familiarity in its tune. It was a travel through his life back into his childhood, after the burning of villages and his town numerous time over. He remembered walking around a small town as a kid, hungry with dirty clothes and no where to go but everywhere that he could. He had been looking for shelter, alone, and not yet as experienced in the outside world as he was now. He had been tired and on the verge of giving up. There was something that the sound of that instrument made him feel...something it made him think. It made him feel as if everything was better now.
His eyes opened when he heard the music come to a stop, and he watched as the stranger stood from the spot and grabbed the bag that had been placed behind them. Seeing this, he scrambled got to his feet and approached the instrument player. "Hello...that was a good song. I enjoyed it."

The owner of the stringed instrument turned to face him, the long towel cloth that sat upon stranger's head swaying for a moment as only a nod was given.

"May...may I hear another song from thee?" Wiezen asked, his eyes observing the instrument that the muse held in the possession of hand. He couldn't tell if the person were staring at him in silence, but he could only assume so until and answer came about.

The stranger was in fact, staring at him, looking him over for a moment before giving a shake of the head and lifting the traveling bag onto small shoulders. Next, the musician picked up the bucket that had only been partially filled with bronze, silver and gold and began to walk away from him.

Wiezen furrowed his brow, noticing how he had bee looked over the same way he had been when he was looking for a job. He caught up with the stranger and stepped in their way, pulling out two of the gold coins that he had and dropped them into the bucket. "Please..."

The stranger paused for a moment, staring at him again before releasing a soft sigh and finding somewhere to sit before lowering the bag and sitting back down with the instrument.

Wiezen sat down across from stranger, relieved that it didn't take much persuasion. But now he reminded himself that he would now have to earn those two coins back soon. As small strums of the music began, he closed his eyes again, inhaling silently.
Rosemary: No... I'm just sitting here
Helga: Mm, is that so? Are you ready to talk to your mother? Oh, wait. You said I wasn't your mother, I forgot, my apologies. You should be careful with what you think. So, are you going to talk?
Rosemary: I-I never said that, Helga. I.... (Turns away again, feeling terribly embarrassed about what she had said)
Helga: It is fine, child. Now I understand why you always called me Helga and never mother. It's understandable. We can find you someone else who you do consider a mother if you'd like.
Rosemary: N-No, it's not that... I've just been so used to calling you Helga, ever since I first met you, and I never knew anyone besides my own mother. It's just so hard for me to just call you mother after.... What happened
Helga: Hm, I see... I apologize if I haven't made you feel at home compared to how your actual mother has done so. A human living with a witch and her children isn't exactly normal for you. How was your mother? Is there anything I can do to imitate her and make you feel more at home?
Rosemary: N-no, you don't have to do that, Helga. Really, it's fine
Helga: Just tell me, child. My patience is running low. I can do anything you want. I can dress like her. O can talk like her. I can cook like her. I can imitate her laughs and phrases. Heck, I can shapeshift into her right now. Would that make thee feel better? And if you don't feel welcomed here then I have failed as moth- *clears her throat* As a caretaker.
Rosemary: No, Helga. I don't need you to be my mother for you to care for me, okay? Just... Be yourself, for once. Stop being someone you aren't
Helga: *lifts an eyebrow down at Rosemary* Alright then. I'll start being myself when you start being yourself as well. *stands up and dusts her dress off*
Rosemary: (Goes quiet once again, not sure how she should respond)
Helga: Come on now, we're going inside before it starts to drizzle. No exceptions. *extends her hand out to her*
Rosemary: .... (Tales Helga's hand and allows her to lead her in)
Silence filled the house as Flynn just sat there on the table across from Franziska, reading his journal to pass time. The only noise that could be heard was Henry searching through the kitchen for anything else to eat while her triplets played in the carpet and Jacob slept on the corner of the couch. Helga released Rosemary as she walked through the living room and suddenly looked at her.

Helga: Rose, go pack your things.
Rosemary: W-What do you mean, Helga?
Helga: I'm asking thee to pack your bags. *points up the stairs*
Rosemary: But... Why?
Helga: *ignores her question* Very well then. I'll help you pack. *walks up the stairs and into her room, grabbing a random bag and shoving clothes into it along with some of her toys*
over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Crazard: *materializes in the middle of Helga's house*
Jade_23 commented…
welcome back XD over a year ago
The_Real_Dio commented…
Indeed, crazard has seen things... over a year ago
Rosemary: Helga, why won't you answer my question (Starts to get a little upset now)
Flynn's gaze shifted from his journal to Crazard who appeared in the middle of the house. His eyes widened and he tried reaching for his dagger.

Flynn: U-Uh... Helga...

Helga ignored her name and sealed Rosemary's bag full of clothing and toys, then came back downstairs and gave it to the little girl.

Helga: Am I forgetting anything? I packed your favorite dresses and your must-have teddy bear.
over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Crazard: *pokes around Helga's house*