windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears at the girl's giggle, returning one with a snort at the end. What? What's so funny?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: N-Nothing, Helga (Gives her another smile)
Helga: Teeeeelllll meeee child, or else the tickle monster will come after ya!~ *sharpens her nails with magic and fakes a snarl*
Rosemary: R-Really, it's nothing
Helga disappeared in a flash and reappeared behind Rosemary, tackling her off her seat rather gently as she held her, tickling the helpless girl with her long nails.
Rosemary: (Giggles loudly) S-Stop! I-I can't take it!
Helga: Hmm? I can't heeaarrrr youuuu!~ I'll give thee more reasons to giggle at your cool mother.
Rosemary:(Continues laughing) I-I-I don't know
Helga giggled along with her, her tickling slowly decreasing as she embraced her into a hug and snuggled her cheek against hers, covering her entire face in kisses from her soft plump lips.
Rosemary: (Giggles again, but because she wants to)
Helga kept her arms around Rosemary, holding her closely as she rested her chin on her head, swaying each other slowly from left to right. She looked down at her and whispered.

Helga: I love you... Say... Would it be a bother to tell me some of your favorite things you used to do with your old family? I want to learn more from thee. About your parents, a-and relatives if thee have any.
Rosemary: (Thinks about it) I don't think I've had any relatives. There was my uncle, but I wasn't allowed to visit him
Helga: Oh, and why is that?
Rosemary: I don't know. They never told me
Helga: Alright... Well.. What was once of your favorite moments then? I can repeat it and make it happen again.
Rosemary: I don't know, really. It's hard for me to remember
Helga remained seated there with her arms still wrapped around her child.

Helga: Oh... *lowers her ears* Alright..
Rosemary: But, perhaps we can make up new favorite moments, Helga (Gives her another smile)
Helga's ears twitched at the sound of her words, a small smile appearing at the corner of her lips as the grip on Rosemary tightened.

Helga: I believe that's a splendid idea!~ What is thy wish for a perfect moment?
Rosemary: Well, any moment with my new family is a perfect moment

(Okay, this is getting to happy. We need to fix this XD)
Jade_23 commented…
stop over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
dont over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
please over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry, do what? Ruin this joyful moment? over a year ago
Helga: Oh my Rose, but I truly want to know. Perhaps a particular place, or a food, or an activity... Whichever makes thee smile a little more than usual.
Rosemary: Well, I'm smiling more than usual now, aren't I (Can't help but continue her long smile)
Helga: Hehe, I believe so... That makes me smile more as well... May I ask thee a question? ...Will you ever... Will you ever consider me a mother and call me one?
Rosemary: Hmm.... Maybe soon
Helga: Really? How soon? What can I do to make it come faster? Oh... I sound desperate, don't I? My apologies...
Rosemary: It's fine (Pats her shoulder)
Helga: But honestly, is there anything I can do to speed up the process? I know things take time but you and your siblings are my only source of love...
Rosemary: I don't know, I'm afraid
Helga: Oh... alright... *lowers her ears again as she huffs* I'm probably the reason why itself... It's never going to happen...
Rosemary: Oh, it will, Helga. It just takes time
Helga: I know... *sighs* I've even kept a journal... *snaps her fingers to open her personal vortex, elevating a leather-cased notebook and flipping through a few pages, turning over the book to show her what she had scribbled seemingly a long time ago.*

Days since I've gotten the little human...

///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///...

Days since I've met the arousing warlock....

///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// //...

And so it went forth, with other topics like days since her first abortion, days since her breakup, days since he told her he loved her, days since she got a ring.... The witch sighed as she closed the book she held, tapping the cover of it with her nails.
last edited over a year ago
Rosemary: Oh... You really do keep yourself organized, huh
Helga: It's... Well it's the only thing to keep a lil' witch like me occupied when most of the time she had no one to really talk to. Only small and cute children like yourself. *boops her nose* I love you.
Rosemary: And we love you (Looks at her younger siblings) Don't we?
Jacob and the triplets seemed to put a pause on their game as they twitched their ear's to Rose's words. They all in sync gave a nod and bursted into giggles.

Zealia: I wove mama.
Elijah: s-she is nice...
Jr: ...And p-pretty...

Helga's lips quivered into a smile as her heart sank, her ears lowering and a discrete blush forming on her cheeks and ears. She released a sheepish giggle and scratched her head.
Rosemary: See, Helga (Smiles again)
Helga smiled sweetly at Rosemary and placed a kiss on her forehead, then did the same to her other children.

Helga: Thank thee all.. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. But I can't take all credit. Your father is just as loved as I am, perhaps even more. I say we make sure he knows that... How about we throw Wiezen what you humans call a umm.. Surprise?
Rosemary: Hmm... I don't know. Would he like that?
Helga: Why wouldn't he? I'm sure we can both agree he deserves it.
Rosemary: Hmm... (Nods) Yeah, I do agree
Helga: Ooh, this will be such fun!!! I'll send a clone of mine to gather a few supplies! I'm sure we can make a party before he comes back for dinner. *looks at her kids who all nod* It'll be marvelous! And you can paint as much as you want a-and dedicate things to him!
(also wind ya forgot Enricho's part in COLA's last post xD_
(I don't know what you mean, Jade XD)

Rosemary: I like the sound of that
Jade_23 commented…
(you skipped his post since he and I 게시됨 at the same time and only saw mine xD) over a year ago
Oh, 당신 mean the man who's trapped in his psychological nightmare, also known as the plane XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I'll get over it xD As long as I'm not in the 다음 9/11 then it should be soon over a year ago
Helga: Splendid! Then we have no time to waste! *snaps her fingers to make two clones of her appear, then gives them a few orders as they bow to her and disappear in a flash* Hmm, that means we need to make something delicious for dinner for your father... Let's see... Ahhh... It's been such a long time. *looks down at Rosemary* Wanna see some magic? Or... Some more?
Rosemary: I always like to see magic, Helga
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Hold still and try not to move to much." Kelsa says as she held Wiezen's hand in hers firmly but carefully as she dipped a small ball of cotton in a bowl of alcohol and crushed herbs before dabbing in between his fingers. When she seen that he wasn't even flinching in the slightest, she furrowed her brow. "Hm, you're a tough cookie arentcha? It doesn't burn or anything?"

Wiezen gave a shrug. "A little more than I would have expected, but I've had worse. Much worse." He answered, watching as she used a cloth next to clean the blood from around his hand. The sting that the herbal liquid brought to the nail sized holes and cuts all over his left hand. He had run into her after he had finished a reasonable amount of work for himself and decided to take a small break, mostly because his fingers had started swelling and aching some. The splinters from the wood that had managed to get stuck in his fingers and in his palms were picked out on his way when he ended up finding her playing music. She had gotten lunch for the both of them, so they ended up going back to their home under the bridge like structure. He then looked at her for a moment. "Are you an alchemist? This is a strange potion you've concocted...."

"A what?" Kelsa's head lifted a little to look at him. "A potion? No, nothing like that. It's just somethin' to keep these cuts from getting infected and all. Also so it can heal properly I guess." She grabbed another cotton ball and soaked it within the herbal alcohol before going back to dabbing it along his knuckles. "Tell me, how did you get around to doing this again?"

"Work. I'm building a bakery for the townsfolk and I didn't know how to use those hammer and nail contraptions very well. I ended up having a few difficulties and hammering my fingers on accident." Wiezen scratched his head, feeling slightly embarrassed. This was some of the first times that he had to make use of himself without the use of magic while doing human work. But he had to admit that though it was tiring, it felt...good.

Kelsa lifted an eyebrow. "So what you're telling me is that you accidentally hammered every finger on this hand and even got splinters in it, but you decided to keep working? While barefooted?!" She said before thumping him in the head when he had nodded. "You should've found me sooner!" She exclaimed. "Look, your fingers are like small sausages now, and who knows how long they're going to take to swell down!"

Wiezen rubbed his head where he had been thumped. "Well I had to continue my task!" He argued in defense. "And besides, I think I've gotten used to it now, the human work." He said. "Oh, and I dislike wearing shoes..."

Releasing a sigh, Kelsa began to wrap bandages in between his fingers that eventually went around his hand and down to his wrist. "Well, next time you better be more careful. And it's a good thing you came back around finally. I thought you probably went off and ditched me." She said, letting out a chuckle to hide the truth behind her words. "But you don't like wearing shoes hm? I thought that was just because of being at the bottom of the barrel."

"Well, I said I'd be back didn't I? And this is my home at the moment, so of course I'd come back." Wiezen said, giving a smile. "Especially to hear the sound of your music. It's relieving to hear. And no...I've never really settled in shoes, they're uncomfortable and feel odd. Also socks..."

Kelsa rolled her hazel eyes, yet a smile came to her lips as she finished with his hand and looked up at him. And for a moment, their eyes met. She stared at him for a long moment with an unreadable expression.

Wiezen blinked, a small blush coming to his face. "W-what?"

Kelsa furrowed her brows. "There's something that I've been wanting try ever since I met you..." She said, slowly leaning in. But then her hands lifted and she pinched the point of his ears between her fingers gently and wiggled them. "They're so pointy!! Why are they so pointy?!"

"Wha--shut up! I can't help that my ears are that way, why are YOURS so round...ish!" Wiezen said in retaliation, crossing his arms and giving a expression of petulant annoyance. "It's not funny!" He said, when she had began to laugh.

"Y-yes it is!" Kelsa laughed before smiling again. "Let's eat. And if you're done for the day and not too tired then we can go play some music for the people, I've been waitin' for you to get back anyways. We've got more gold to earn for ourselves."

And with that, they both scarfed down their lunch before going back into town in order to find a place to settle down and attract a crowd.
last edited over a year ago
I was literally about to say "I'll wait for COLA to get off of his plane" and then 당신 responded XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
:/ over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
/: over a year ago
Enricho: You seem to have changed a lot, Oss. And not just physically. In strength too
"Hm?" Ossiana looked over at him with a puzzled expression, her mouth full of the deer's cooked flesh. She chewed a few more times and got rid of the food in her mouth before tipping her head to the side. Her hair fell over one side of her face. "Well yeah. This is the strength I'm going to use to protect you." She said before tearing the final chunk from the deer's leg, leaving only the bone.
Enricho: I appreciate it, Oss, but I'm not entirely helpless
Ossiana shrugged. "I know, but it's my duty. and it's what I want to do. Fate. I have to protect you at any and all cost." She said.