windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6751-6800 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana began to move her hips much faster in the new position that she had taken, her drool sliding down her chin as she pushed down onto him harder. Her arms wrapped around his leg and she hugged herself against it as she moved. She moaned his name loudly, her toes curling from the sensation.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Let his moans come from his lips as he continued to enjoy being in this amount of pleasure, as he badly wished to wrap his arms around Ossiana and please her in different ways, but he allowed her to continue the way she wanted, as he was still enjoying himself regardless)
Ossiana's new formed connection with her mate allowed her access to particular feelings and sensations, and though her mind and body were being overcome by her lust for him, she wanted to abide by them. Her tail whipped around behind her and carefully but swiftly cut through the vines that held him with ease, splitting them down the middle. But she didn't stop moving her hips against his, the feeling of experiencing two combined pleasures heavily persuading her body.
Enricho: (Once his bonds were cut, he wasted no time in grabbing Ossiana's hips and moving his pelvis against her's as a similar speed, lust completely taking over as he thrusted along with her, moaning more and more)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: Well, I hope it helps in some way then... I'll be inside if thou needs me.

And with that, Helga smiled gracefully and turned around to return inside her cabin.
Rosemary: (Follows Helga inside)
Franziska: (Keeps looking at the drawing, still smiling)
Ossiana moaned his name louder when he began to thrust against her moving hips, a arch forming in her back as her movements synced with his.Her insides began to constrict his erection as grow hotter as her juices flowed around. "Y-yes! Right there, right there!" She reached her hands back and placed them over his, her head resting on his legs while her soft, tender breasts rubbed against it.
Enricho: (Continued to thrust into her, his moans syncing with hers as well as the movements of his body, s he held onto her hands and continued to push himself into her, giving her the full pleasure she desired)
Oss's hips began to rock themselves furiously against his, her pleasure transferring over to him and stacking onto his. She moaned uncontrollably, hugging his leg tightly. The touch of his hands burned ecstasy into her skin and her mind twisted into a hazy but potent lust, bringing her to her release, her body trembling hard as she moved her hips violently against him. Her moans on the border of screams of bliss.
Enricho: (Feeling the great force she put into it now, he started to thrust harder and faster along with her, ecstasy and lust building up before it shot out like a cannon, filling her entrance as he leaned back, moaning with the satisfaction that she shared with her)
Helga entered her cabin and stretched a few of her muscles, sweeping around with the broom as she spoke to Rosemary.

Helga: That was very nice of thee, my flower... She really does appreciate it, and so do I.
Rosemary: I'm glad that she does (Gives Helga a smile)
Oss's eyes widened when he released into her, her back arching as she let out a long and loud moan, her insides tightening around him further. She felt a burning fire of ecstasy run through every inch of her body and her toes curled tightly as she reached a climax. She hugged his leg tightly for a minute or so, the haze now thick within her mind. She lifted herself off of him ,slowly, shivering with every inch of him that slid out of her. She breathed heavily for a moment, her tail rubbing across Enricho's face gently as she crawled forward a little, letting her lover's fluids drip out of her before she lifted her back side. Her tail moved itself out of the way as she slowly swayed her hips, her head turning so she could look back at him with a lustful smile. "W-what are y-you waiting for? I-It's your turn n-now. I-I'm going to take away your stress my love."
Enricho: (Seeing Ossiana's entrance dripping with anticipation, he wasted no time getting up, grabbing her hips with lust, and shoving his erection into you, hitting her spots immediately and beginning to push himself in and out of her like a train piston)
Ossiana gasped as soon as she felt him shove his erection into her, her tongue easing from her mouth when he began to thrust into her. She moved the best way she could, pushing her butt against him. She gasped again, nearly choking on her own moans as she felt him going deep inside of her, hitting new spots that send tingles of joyful bliss through her body. Her body spoke to his in a way that it would do to him, and only him, wanting more. She could feel a much more intense heat building from her insides, and every time he moved out with each touch she squeezed inside of him as if she were sucking him back in.
Enricho: (Continued to thrust into her, his body now giving off a similar heat from the amount of work he was putting in, as he continued to thrust hard into her, rocking her body back and forth as he pushed himself in and out, both moaning in unison)
Oss's moans grew louder, her body shivering harder from the pounding that he was gifting her with. Her breasts pressing against the leaves that covered the ground of their burrow. Her insides constricted around him just as they had done before, and a heat of pleasure unlike anything a human would experience with one of their own was transferred to Enricho from her through the contact of their skin. Her tail pushed him back gently, his erection sliding out of her roughly so that she could roll over onto her back. Her tail then coiled around his neck gently and brought him forward again so that he was on top of her. Her grabbed his erection and positioned it back to her entrance, her legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him forward so that he entered her again, the heat of pleasure more immense than it had been the first time. Her arms snaked around his neck and her lips took his passionately, her hips instantly moving themselves again.
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around her waist like a snake, tightening to keep her close to him as he kissed her passionately, thrusting harder than before into her, enjoying the heat and the pleasure from her body being transferred to his)
last edited over a year ago
Oss's breasts mushed against his chest while she held him close, moans slipping form her mouth and into his. Her hips moved with the rhythm of his and her legs helped him go into her a bit harder than he already was, just enough for her back to arch and for him to hit the deepest and most deepest part of her insides. Her moans became utters of the urest pleasure she had ever felt as she hit an intensified climax, her legs and arms tightening around him and keeping him as deep inside of her as he was.
Enricho: (Continued to push himself into her, moaning with pleasure, as he started to thrust at a faster and harder pace, before he finally finished inside her, moaning with satisfaction once again as he filled the inside of her with his lust)
One last high moan came from Ossiana's lips as her lover's juices filled her insides once more, only forcing her to hold him tighter. She hugged his head between her breasts a few pleasure filled chuckles and gasps coming from her as her heart pounded within her chest while she panted heavily.
Enricho; (Breathing heavily from the experience, he looked up at Ossiana, giving her a soft smile) Is my lover satisfied now?
A blush came across Ossiana's face. a bit up drool trickling from the corner of her lips still. "T-that was supposed to be my question to y-you dumb-dumb." She said with a "hmph" as she shoved his head back in between her breasts. But a soft smile of satisfaction came to her face as she ran her fingers through his hair in a stroke. Their bond was now tied into a strong knot in her heart. "I love you..." She placed a kiss on his head with a small chuckle.
Enricho: I love you to (Allows her to keep himself pressed against her)

(In the lower parts of the Capital's prison, a young man with dark black hair tied in a ponytail, with white streaks on the sides, holding onto a book, and carrying a strange cross in his hand, as he stared at a young girl, about nineteen-years-old, tied to the wall, crying)
Girl: (Through tears) P-Please, just let me go
Man: No, you cannot go. You are the one that God has chosen. But you shouldn't be crying. This is a sign of rejoice. I am quite envious. Being chosen to serve God (He grabs the top of the cross, and pulls on it, revealing it to be a dagger with a shiny and sharp blade)
Girl: Y-You can't! Y-You'll become corrupted
Man: I would, yes, but as long as I continue the true deity, I am spared from the Ancient Ones true rules. As long as I do that, then God will be brought onto this world and take what is rightfully his (He raised the dagger above his hand and struck the girl in the chest. She screamed in fear and pain, as the man began to tear the dagger through her chest in a circular motion. The girl continued to scream in agony, before her left breast was torn from her body, and her chest opened. She could see her own heart in her body before she went limp. The man reached in and took out the girl's heart with care, in order to avoid any harm coming to it. The man walked from the girls corpse and to the hole in the middle of the room. The man looked down into the hole and began to speak to it)
Man: Azathog, Dhotist, Kilorthath, Osagnus, Maldan, Hualzot, Nucathath, S'yigotho, Ral-sath, Zath. The servants of the one true God. Accept this offering for our lord, in the hopes that he may take back the world of man
(As he spoke, a strange purple void appeared within the center, releasing a powerful wind that blowed around the room, but the man kept his place as it did so. In the center of the room, a large, fleshy mound appeared from the ground, surrounded by multiple eyes, and in the center of it was a large gaping mouth with rows of teeth. The man dropped the heart into the mouth, as the creature groaned with agony, but at the same time, pleasure, as it descended back into the hole and the void disappeared, as the man left the chamber to clean himself of the blood)
Jade_23 commented…
hmm interesting sacrifice for God over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
But seriously though, the fuck's a God? over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
You'll just have to find out. Sorry, things were just going so happy, I had to fix that XD over a year ago
Helga cupped Rosemary's cheeks and kissed her nose, staring at the little girl for a while. Oh how much she loved her smile, it was always something that warmed her heart.

Helga: I'll go make a few snacks while you can continue coloring if you want. I have a few more art supplies, I'll go get them for thee my flower.
Rosemary: Oh, that sounds lovely, Helga (Smiles)
Ossiana allowed her eyes to close for a brief and sweet moment, allowing herself to enjoy the comfort of her lover's body as they laid there in the middle of the burrow. When her eyes opened, she rolled herself over on top of him and her fingers laced with his. A warm smile had graced her lips and she carefully pulled him out of her with a small moan before smiling again. "Our food is ready!" She said cheerfully. "Your clothes should be dry by now too, so get dressed and we can eat. Then we could spare a little of our time at the springs I found a not to far from here when I went out hunting." She placed a kiss on his neck. "I'll be outside awaiting you, kay?" And with that she stood up and gave one big stretch before making her way out of the burrow. But as she did so, some sort of tattoo could be seen forming itself over her back.
Enricho: (He noticed her tattoo for a bit, but he shrugged it off, deciding to ask her about it later, and he made his way out to get dressed in his clothes)
Helga chuckled softly before she made her way upstairs, walking through the lonely halls of her room. She came to a stop until she reached a door that had remained closed ever since she returned. Weiss's room. Helga inhaled softly, cracking her fingers before she placed a hand on the doorknob. And even though Weiss was no longer alive, she knocked anyways before she entered the room that contained many familiar smells. She began to play with her fingers as she looked around, her ears lowering a tad bit as she tried to hold back the tears. Her poor son had died, witnessing another version of his father and no even knowing who his mother was. She looked around the baby blue painted walls, walking toward the small wooden table where he would usually sit to draw. She reached under the table to pull out a familiar box where all his crafts and supplies were. The mother began to sniffle slightly while looking for the watercolor set she had recently bought him, along with a few more sheets of blank paper. Her hands trembled as she grabbed them, all while looking down at his drawings as she released a sigh, finally breaking and letting a tear fall down her fair face.
Ossiana found it hard to keep herself walking properly after the first few steps outside the burrow, her legs still feeling a bit wobbly after her rather delightful experience with her mate. But as always, she managed to work with it as she hummed to herself while going to the large deer that she had left to roast slowly above a since she had woken up hours before the sun's rising. She had taken to snapping off the animal's antlers to use for something and tearing its head from its body before skinning it carefully for it's fur. She used her stinger to stab a few wholes through it so that it would cook more thoroughly. Her "armor" slowly grew back over her skin as she stabbed an extra hole through the animal with her stinger to make sure that it had cooked all the way as she had planned, and smiled in accomplishment when she found that it had.
Enricho: (Walked out of the burrow, finishing redressing himself by tightening his gloves as he made his way to Ossiana, who was continuing cooking their meal)
Thoughts went like bullets through Helga's mind as she just sat there on the floor of her dead son's room. She contemplated the memories, tears falling from her jade (ayy das me) eyes as she trembled. The depressed mother sniffled as she gathered the blank papers, shaking as she got to her feet with the supplies she needed. She breathed in with a shaking breath, then exhaled when a chill ran down her spine. She stood there for a few more seconds before she wiped away her tears, exiting her son's dormitory. She gently closed the door and made her way through the halls once more, pausing when she came across Emma's room besides her brother's. But all she did was stare at the door. Her pupils seemed to also wobble at the sight of it. Although the witch didn't enter. She just shook her head with eyes of pity as she went back downstairs.
Rosemary: (Continued to color)

Franziska: (As she went back upstairs to hers and Flynn's room, she noticed the Nithloraul on Flynn's desk, sitting there, dormant. As she got closer to it, it's eye shot open, and it's pupil began to move around rapidly, as if to spot something)
Flynn had decided to remain a couple more minutes in the garden, resting his head against the same tree he was in. He exhaled softly as the leaves shaded him from the bright sun. Meanwhile, Helga walked into the living room where Rosemary was with the rest of her kids. She had dried up her tears once she arrived besides the little girl, settling down the supplies in her working spot.

Helga: Here thee go my love. A few watercolors for you imagination to bloom like the roses in spring.
Rosemary: Wow. This looks amazing, Helga. Thank you

Franziska: (She keeps her mouth closed, to avoid screaming, unsure of what to do. She didn't know if she should take it with her or leave it in this room or if she should tell Flynn. She had never seen anything like this before)
Oss's ears perked and she looked back at Enricho before quickly covering something with a pile of leaves and shuffling it out to the side hurriedly, her smile still remaining as she went over and took his hand, pulling him over to the cooked meal. "It just finished, so be careful it's hot." She said before her ears twitched gently. "O-oh, you need somewhere to sit!" She scurried around a small but thick tree before giving it one hard kick, causing it to slowly tip over and hit the ground with a thud. "There we go..." She grabbed one of the branches and dragged it behind him before patting it for him to sit.

~

Meanwhile, Wiezen wiped a bit of sweat from his brow and dropped the pile of long pieces of rectangular wood that he had been carried back to the sight of construction. He stood there in front of the place where the "Help Wanted" sign had been, the sign itself now gone. There were a few bandages on some of his fingers that were supplied to him by a nice worker after he had accidentally hammered a nail into one of them, and smashed another with the back of the hammer while learning how to use the equipment that he had been supplied with to start working on constructing whatever it was that he had to build, which he found out was going to be a bakery once he and a few others would finish it. He had been back and forth between numerous places, also taking a part-time job at a tavern as the bartender and doing a few small jobs along the way. Everyone else had gone on lunch break, however, he continued working. His mind remained on a straightforward line, working to remain occupied and focused towards what he was doing.
Enricho: (Impressed by her sudden strength, he sat down on the branch like she wanted him to)
Helga: No worries, my dear. I just want thee to have the best advantage and provide you with anything you desire to make your hopes and dreams come true, alright? Now, tell me, would you like spider legs or cat tails? Ooh, or perhaps some fish eyes.
Rosemary: Oh.... uh................ Do you have anything else, Helga? Humans aren't really... able to eat that kind of food
Oss clasped her hands together lightly when he had sat down and turned to the roasted animal that was their meal. She furrowed her brow as she thought about how she would portion it, but then blinked and ended up grabbing on to one of the front legs and tearing it off completely with a blunt tug before holding it out for him to take. A smokey steam rose from the meat as she held it out. "Be careful and try not to get any on your clothes okay?"
Enricho: (He took the roasted leg and began to take small bites out of it, still a little interested in her sudden strength)
Helga: Hm? ...oh... *blinks in realization* Oh that is right, my apologies... Hmm... How about some healthy carrots and slices of tomatoes and cheese? Does that sound good? I know how much you loooove vegetables. *winks at her*
Rosemary: Hmm.... Alright, I don't see why not
Ossiana went to the other side of the deer and tore off the other front leg before going and sitting beside her lover. She, on the other hand, took a rather large bite from hers, tearing the torn flesh from it, chewing numerous time before swallowing it down with a large gulp.
Helga giggled as she went to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl, elevating a watermelon and a melon she had bought before she perfectly sliced both fruits into squares, equally diving them amongst the bowls. She elevated all five bowls for her children, returning to Rosemary and setting her dish aside.

Helga: I am joking, little one. I'm a cool mom, I don't always require you to eat vegetables.
Rosemary: Oh, I wouldn't mind, Helga. But you are pretty cool (Gives her a joyful smile)
Helga: *walks over to her triplets and human baby that seemed to be playing, dropping off the bowl of fruits before returning to Rosemary, her ears perking and her eyes lighting up* ...I-I am?! You thinks so? In what way?
Rosemary: (Gives her a slight nod of approval with a slight "Mmm-hmm")
A very small light of self confidence built within her soul as Helga seemed to expand the slightest of a smirk, tapping her chin with her finger as she stared innocently at the ceiling.

Helga: Hmm... Cool mom... I'm a cool mom... *chuckles* ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵐᵒᵐ...
Rosemary: (Can't help but giggle a little)