windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Climbed back down the tree, looking a little worried) Did Helga find anything yet?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn shrugged at Franziska's question, but as soon as she came down from the tree, he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him to follow Helga.

Helga didn't stop running. Time was running by fast for her. She had never shed before, and she wasn't quite sure how long it took or what exactly would happen to her. And she had no sister to go to for advice. All she cared about at the current moment was tracking down Enricho where she had his scent and was now following it.
Franziska: (Gets a little worried, hoping that they are able to find him soon)
Helga's pace increased as Enricho's smell got stronger within her nostrils. She was going to yell out his name, but for precaution, she didn't. She got closer and closer by the second.
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
(Rude =3=)
Deryc: *a little salty at his map getting taken, but is more confused and has no goddamn idea what's going on*
Jade_23 commented…
SALT over a year ago
AquaMarine6663 commented…
Nobody takes his magic powers seriously either- over a year ago
AquaMarine6663 commented…
They think he's all talk- over a year ago
(As Helga got closer, as she was able to find was the face mask he used to keep himself hidden, but Enricho was nowhere to be found)
Flynn dragged Franziska away from Deryc, and on his way he tore the map in half and stuck his tongue out at him.

Helga quickly picked up his mask and sniffed it throughly, her ears lowering in doubt and confusion as she looked around. She tried sniffing the air again for any vague smell and followed it. On the way, an idea popped into her mind. She would try to communicate with him through telepathy.

Helga: E-Enricho?! Where are you? It is I, Helga! What happened?
(No one responded to Helga)
Helga's pace slowly decreased when she realized she had gotten no response. This was too mysterious, Enricho wouldn't just... leave. The witch smelled other unfamiliar people around the mask, but she couldn't quite catch it. She glanced a certain direction only to encounter the creepy creature with long hair sitting abnormally in the distance. Perhaps if she used-- No!

The witch sighed and her ears lowered even more, but she kept looking.
Franziska: (Continues to follow Flynn in silence)
Helga didn't stop. She kept going with her jog in search of her ex-lover, trying to cover as much ground as she possibly could. She even began to make clones and made them go their separate ways to further search for him.
(As much as she searched, he was nowhere to be found
(if you harmed smol enricho i will know where you live)

Helga's jog finally came to a stop after a long moment of just... running. She looked around desperately, rubbing her forehead in confusion and looking down to her children who all seemed tired of being jiggled around often.
(........ Okay then XD)

Franziska: F-Flynn... Where do you think he went

(Minutes before they began searching, Enricho was wondering the forests, quietly, as he looked around the peaceful area. As he did so, he heard the sounds of footsteps in the forest floor. He reached for his pistols, ready to fight, when he was met with what felt like a large chunk of metal smashing him in the side of the head, knocking him unconscious)
Blackmore: (Looked down at Enricho, who was unconscious) Looks like we finally found our boy (Picks up Enricho by the throat and drags him along the floor) Come on. Let's take him back (He takes Enricho's gun holster off and tosses it aside, as well as his face mask and leads him back to the Capital, without alerting the others)
Flynn: I-I'm not sure... Perhaps he followed Macross? But that means we would've already found him if so..

Helga clutched the mask tightly and released a low sigh. She felt no connection of Enricho being with Macross. Which means something bad could've happened, especially if he wasn't responding to her telepathic voice mails.
Franziska: W-what should we do?
Flynn: Look for him, of course... But I... What about Emma and Weiss?
Franziska: I... I don't know. This just adds to the already stressful situation. I don't know what we can do
Helga: I do.

The witch had reappeared and was now standing behind Franziska and Flynn.

Helga: I do not know what is wrong. But I know that whatever has happened is bad, and that Enricho is in trouble. We must split from here. Can I trust you two to look for Enricho?
Franziska: (Gave a nod to Helga) Of course
Flynn: --What?! No! We're humans, they're gonna kill us!

Helga exhaled deeply, conjuring a small graceful smile at the two.

Helga: That is not true. I believe in both of you. You two are extraordinary creatures. Human beings. They are the beings capable of change and growth, traits that I've always wanted to pursue in my life. I've seen them in you both. Sure, I'd risk my leg or eye, but that is because I am a witch. I can easily get it back. But humans... Some humans like thee have sacrificed things they may never get back. And I admire that greatly. Which is why I admit my eyes fell on Enricho for an evanescent moment. He is a hunter... Yet so caring and loving. And... Macross needs him. He keeps her sane, whether she wants to admit it or not. I've noticed... Some changes in her. And some in Enricho. Change is not always good. But for the most part is it. It helps you grow. And I Helga Quartz believe that you two can handle a mission like this. I've already provided you with enough potions, Flynn.

The witch lifted a finger and elevated a random branch on the ground, then sprinkled some magic onto it, making it become firm and curved in the end as a wand. She handed it to Flynn, then made two swords appear out of thin air. One for Flynn and a smaller one for Franziska.

Helga: These swords are graced with the power of nature. They cannot break. They are strong, just like you two. And... I appreciate everything you've done for my family. Including gifting me with a little prince, hehe... *lowers her ears* But I must flee to find my poor son.. And my Wiezen. I can't imagine how lonely they both are. My poor child could've been starved and tortured. And here I am... Just serving as a pitiful sidekick which was rejected by everyone's favorite hero... Wiezen... He seems to always take care of everything, does he not? But my vows remain and I promised to always be there for him. Through best and through worst. They were... Originally my wedding vows, but um, I don't think that time is coming anytime soon... But like I said... I love change and growth... Which is why I love Wiezen... He's changed to be so many things, each one of them ending in me loving them. And I don't plan on changing that. I know he might not need me, but... I want him to need me. So Flynn, referring back to your question, of why I keep crawling back to him... Love. The answer is love. I've learned through my poor actions that it always comes back to love. Such a marvelous yet so difficult thing to understand... But I fear the only solution to the problem of Emma is... The opposite. For light I believe can no longer guide her. And my sister has been used and mistreated, she is far too weak to help with anything on the other side. But I am truly grateful for her. So that only leaves me with my weapon... A weapon that will perhaps be used to behead her. I'm going to need to kill my little girl, and... I need to prepare myself for it. I need to consult with Wiezen. And if anything happens, I need to tell him how much he means to me.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Uuuh...." Sonni had come to a complete stop, looking over to Bonnus as felt her arm jerk back slightly. "Hey, what's wrong? You alright?" But with each word of her questioning, she noticed that familiar expression of concentration, watching her velvet eyes stare ahead of them in focus and those long ears lift into a perk. She turned and looked ahead of them as well, and the first thought usually would have been that nothing was there. But she had spent too much time around people like Wiezen and Helga to know that that wasn't always the case. Not only that, but she started feeling chills scatter along her skin, and a sickening feeling coming to her. "Is it her? Emma? Or is it that masked mother fucker again?!" Just the thought of that son of a bitch pissed her off.

Bonnus remained silent for a long moment as she listened to something far off in the distance. Her brows furrowed as she continued to stare out ahead of them. She could smell it as well. Blood. Macross's blood. She looked over to Sonni. One thing that she wouldn't do is lie to her. She refused to do so. "Come, we must hurry ahead. I sense that Macross is in a grave state of danger." What she didn't mention was that she thought sensed Wiezen somewhere in the distance as well for a brief second.

"Fuck, then lets go!" Sonni said, going to pull her along with her only to be stopped once more when Bonnus stood still. "What is it?!"

Bonnus looked her in the eyes, her expression filled with worry. "I want the utmost best for thee. I do not wish to see thee harmed. Art thou sure that thee would like to go? Thy sister may not be the person that thou expects her to be."

Sonni paused for a moment before looking to the dagger that she had pulled from the tree before they had left, her eyes catching the glint of the curved blade as it was tucked caselessly away. "I...owe it to her." She said slowly. "I don't care who she turns out to be. It's the fact that all of my life she's been my sister and the person that was there for me after our parents died. She took care of me, fed me, gave me clothes. She talked to me when I needed it and we laughed together. We shared the same pain when we lost someone important to us." Her eyes lifted and found Bonnus's. "That's my sister. I'm not losing the last piece of family I have after I've been hanging on teeth and nail for it. When I did what I had, I betrayed her too and left her. I'm not letting her make that mistake."

A small genuine smile came to Bonnus's lips. "And I shall be there to protect and support the decision of thee. For Macross is a very dear friend to I, and she is indeed the one that thou see as thy sibling." She smiled a bit more. Thy has grown as well....I'm proud to have you as my lover. "Let us be on our way then quickly." She drew her blade from her umbrella and with a swift strike of her blade, carved a circle around them. She retrieved her gourd and poured the liquor at the lines of it before opening the umbrella's frill. "Hold on, I shall allow us to cover distance a bit more efficiently." The top portion of the umbrella spun before glowing faintly. And with sound of what sounded like crackling, they were gone, leaving the ground beneath where they were scarred with black.
last edited over a year ago
Franziska: (As she held the sword in her hands, she gave an understanding nod to Helga. She turned to Flynn) Come on, Flynn. We should get going. If we get going, we may be able to find where he was taken
Flynn nodded at Franziska and was about to leave with her until Helga spoke.

Helga: Good luck, you two! I believe in you. Contact me if you need anything... I must get going. We shall meet again soon, yes?

The witch gave a somewhat bow with a small smile, the stomped on the ground hard only to disappear mere seconds after into thin air.

Flynn looked back at Franziska, then walked the opposite direction.

Flynn: Let's go!
Franziska: (Nods to him and followed him toward the opposite direction from the others)
Flynn's walking pace increased as the worry on his face did so as well. Sure, he didn't like Enricho, especially after how he was treated by him, but nonetheless he was his friend.

Meanwhile, Helga had reappeared far away back on her tracks. She didn't know at all where she was running to, but her instincts guided her to hopefully the right path. Every now and then Helga slowed down for her triplets to catch their breathes from being jiggled around everywhere, but Helga didn't waste too much time and ran again. She didn't really remember the directions Bonnus gave her, if she did at all, and rather just followed her scent.
Franziska: (Follows behind Flynn, just as worried as he was, but didn't seem to show it on her face)
A gust of wind kicked up just outside the town that had just moments been further in front of them than the last. Sonni staggered slightly as they reappeared, staggering slightly from the dizziness that had come over her. She was caught by an arm around her waist before she could fall and put a hand to her head. "Gods..." She asked, as she worked on regaining her balance. "It was like...jumping from a freakin' mountain and into a tunnel that just sort of...kicked you out on the other end." She placed her hands to her knees to catch her breath and settle the churning within her stomach.

Bonnus placed a gentle hand on her back. "I apologize for not warning thee of that sooner. That was a way of travel similar to that of magical teleportation. It is an exceptionally useful skill when mastered to say the least." She chuckled. But then the smile that had came to her face dropped as she noticed the surroundings. Decimated. The silence that hung in the atmosphere as if time itself had stopped in the area.

Once she had regained her bearings, Sonni noticed the type of silence that surrounded them as well. She straightened herself. The air there felt thicker than it should have been, but oddly enough, there wasn't any sort of smell to it. At least to her it wasn't. She felt a sort of hostility drifting around her, chills running down the back of her neck as her eyes scoped out what they could see. "Well...I think it's obvious something happened here..." When she spoke, it was as if her words felt out of place in the void silence.

Bonnus gave a small nod in agreement, her ears twitching slightly. And as soon as she stepped foot inside the town, she began to feel it. An unnatural weight poured itself upon the atmosphere rather suddenly.

Sonni felt it as well, as unexpected as it was. It was like a heavy pressure, one that made her instantly break in to a sweat. The air became a little harder to breath in, and she could feel her legs starting to tremble slightly. "W-what's..going on..." Her pace of walking started slowing until she was drove to her knees by the pressure, her breathing immediately began to become heavier.

Bonnus's eyes narrowed and she grabbed Sonni and made her way back out of the town. Her eyes then filled with care and worry. "Are you alright?" She began to wipe at the sweat that was trickling down Sonni's face.

"I..don't know...." Sonni heaved out, more sweat appearing as she was tended to. Her heart was hammering against her chest hard enough that she could hear it herself. "What....the hell....was that?"

"I'm not certain. But I've never felt anything of the sort before." Bonnus answered, pausing briefly. "Or perhaps...anything off that caliber in a very long time. Whatever it may be, it cannot be done away with. Although...I felt that it was a very powerful being here, implementing divinity." She stared into the town in thought. "This is beyond unnatural. It was the sensation that felt as if this entire town was preparing to crumble into the ground beneath our feet."
Helga was almost at her destination with the others thanks to her fast supernatural running. She could've teleported herself time to time, but it would affect her kids by giving them headaches of constant use of traveling by magic. Just as she wandered close to the city, her children began to squirm in her arms. Elijah poked his head out of her hair and tugged it harshly for his mother to turn the opposite way and run. Helga shook her hair and lowly corrected Elijah to stop messing around. But then she also noticed Zealia just staring out into the distance, her eyes unblinking and twitching. She snapped out of it and whimpered to her mother in fear. Meanwhile Jr. just yawned and furrowed his eyebrows in a grumpily manner, not caring was the commotion was about before he dug his way back in between his mother's breasts. Helga hushed them gently with her soothing voice, stroking their hair lightly and forcing a smile down at them.

Helga: Shhh, no crying little ones. Mommy is here to protect all of you. And papa protects you all as well, for he travels within you all, remember? Mama's gonna kick any monster's butt if they mess with you. And you will help me too. You can use all the magic you want little ones, no exception. And remember who we're doing this for? For Papa and Wiess. You do it for them.

She kept her soft smile, her eyes turning to slits as she looked up and stared at what lied ahead. But without hesitation, she took a step forward. Then another, and another to soon meet with the others.

Flynn turned paths from the ones they had just passed before, and his grip on his sword was tight and firm. But he didn't say a word as his eye just remained glued to the path.
Franziska: (Looked at Flynn to see if he would say anything, but seeing as how he was concentrating on the path ahead, she just looked forward)
Flynn: *he abruptly speaks* Do you... Do you think he's alright?
Franziska: Who? Enricho? .... Honestly, I'm not sure. But I hope so
Flynn: It's sad that we have to ask the question "who?" nowadays. As now literally everyone's life is at risk here, including ours.
Franziska: (Shows her understanding to the situation, as the look on her face shows worry and sadness)
Flynn: Where do you want to search first when we arrive to the capital?
Franziska: Umm..... I.... I don't know. It's such a big place. Looking there would be hard enough, let alone the entire country
Sonni let out a hard cough, still trying to catch her breath. "I don't...I don't know if this will make any sense...but you know that feeling you get when you're around someone above you...or you're doin' somethin' that you know you can't fuck up in because that person is watching. Or...or when a kid get's scolded by an angry parent...but multiplied by a fuckin' million..." She shook her head, beads of sweat running down her forehead and dripping from the tip of her nose, sliding down her face and falling from her chin. Her body trembled some. Why...why can't I stop shaking...?

Bonnus placed a hand on her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "Calm thyself...deep breaths." Her gaze turned back to the town. The more she thought on it, the more she began to realize that she had felt something similar to this more recently than she herself had thought. But the longer the feeling lingered within her body, the more familiarized she became with it. "We have only two options. Through or around. And I suppose the latter would be the most logical. I won't allow thee to enter that zone again. As a human, thy body isn't meant to withstand that tier of stress."

"B-but what if Macross is in there?!" Sonni blurted out. "I'm not just going to--"

"Shhh shh shhhhh...." Bonnus put her finger to Sonni's lips. "I said that I wouldn't allow thee to venture inside again. It is far to dangerous." She said. "Although I only caught the scent of blood, I'll take the liberty of searching myself in means of catching on to her scent perhaps. But I must remind thee that if there is any chance at all that Macross may be within the ruins of this poor town, then..."

Sonni looked away, already knowing what would come next.

Bonnus released a sigh, not wanting to see her lover in such despair. She turned her face back to hers and smiled. "Art thou feeling as if you aren't doing enough? Do not...for the presence of thee alone is more than what most would even care to do. We will find her."
Flynn: Well, okay, let's go over the basics of Enricho. He wears a mask to hide the scar a witch gave him. And surprise surprise, his mask was left behind, which means everyone will know he is a traitor to his country. Therefore, I suggest we look wherever he'd be taken.

Zealia squished herself against her mother as she began to walk. All her children squirmed to go the opposite direction, But Helga refused to do so. It would only drag them even more behind than they already were. So with that, Helga came up with an idea. She summoned a baby pink forcefield from the roots of the ground that surrounded herself and her children, and it had also captured fresh air inside for them not to suffer from any problems. The mother felt an itch behind her neck and when she went to scratch it, a large chunk of green shredded. A small shiver went down her spine, but she mustered up the courage to walk through the town where Sonni and Bonnus were in. The only sound that wavered across the air was the sound of low, enthralling humming coming from the mother's voice. It kept her triplets calm and in ease and they were sung a familiar lullaby.

Come, little children, I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children, the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows
Follow, sweet children, I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not, poor children, for life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions
Hush now, dear children, it must be this way
Too weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children, for soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet
Come, little children, I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children, the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows
Franziska: Alright. Where do we start first once we get there?
Sonni had let out a shivering sigh while getting back to her feet after finally mustering herself together. She let out a sigh of her own, wrapping her arms around herself for a moment when the trembling in her body subsided a little. "Alright...we--" She began, only to be cut off by the sound of singing, causing her to look over to Bonnus and trust that she handled things.

Bonnus's ears only twitched at the sound of singing while she continued to stare into the ruins of the town, trying to capture a smell that she could trace from the outside. But it seem to be getting distant. Only when Helga approached them did she speak. "I would not consider taking this path. Those children will be crushed if thou enter this sight of destruction. Their bodies will not survive the sheer amount of pressure that exists within that sort of atmosphere. Using magic in an attempt to protect them will be more than useless. I'd advise that you find an alternative route." She said blatantly, not seeking to waste time explaining it any other way. She furrowed her brow. "I'll need to scout the area to see the distance that it covers to avoid it."

Sonni only gave a nod. "Do what you have to do. Just...be careful."
The witch continued humming as she glanced back at Bonnus with ease, her arm elevating to the sky only to project a magic force that formed into stairs out in the sky. She spoke but hummed at the same time to keep her children calm.

Helga: I've already thought it through myself. If you circle it around the town there will be already figures waiting to confront you and the air will be just as dense as it is now. But if we go OVER the town then no one shall detect us. It will be safer for you and your lover if she wishes to join. We'll float on fluffy clouds, I know how to work them. I've trusted thee several times, now put your faith on me. And we all know us creatures are more powerful when closest to the moon.

Flynn: I'm not... Quite sure... Perhaps where they take delinquents or criminals?
Franziska: Perhaps your right........ (Thinks hard) Where would that be? I doubt they would let the public know
Flynn: ...Which means we need to be the criminals to get in...
Franziska: Are you sure that will work, Flynn?
Flynn: Not at all. But we can try.
Franziska: Well... If it's the only option we have, than I guess we have to do it
Flynn: ...Alright, well... Umm... Do you know anyway on getting us in there? I mean, have you ever gotten in trouble for something?
Franziska: I have done so many times, but have never gotten caught. Mostly just theft
Bonnus was silent, her ears only twitching. She only looked over to Sonni, awaiting the decision that she would make. She would leave it up to her, because if she didn't want to go then she would stick by her side and find a way. She would cut down any who awaited her if she had to. And then she spoke."I'm going through. If there's a chance that Macross may be here then I will search for her for Sonni. However, if she does not wish to go then I will remain by her side."

Sonni looked glanced at the decimation of the town only for a brief moment. "I don't know what makes you so sure that it's not the same up there as it is down here, but I guess it'll save us some time." She said, looking to Bonnus. "But are you sure you'll be alright with going back through that way?"

"I will be able to endure the atmosphere for a longer period of time, yes. Do not worry, I will search thoroughly for any sign of her that I may find as quickly as possible, and I will be with you once more." Bonnus answered, placing her hand to her cheek. "Be careful."

Sonni nodded. "You too." She then turned to Helga. "Alright...lead the way."
Flynn: Well, I did steal that butterfly for you and yet no one stopped me so that shows how stupid our guards are.

Helga forced a smile back at her and led the way.

Helga: Believe me, you'll see how fast it is.

The witch stepped on the invisible step, taking more stairs as she began to walk upwards with ease, but she illuminated the invisible stairs with a pink light so that it can be more visible. She kept humming and tightened the grip on her babies.