windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Shut up. *continues talking to himself with shoved hands in his pockets*

Helga: *her ears droop slightly* ..I see... You poor thing... Forgive me I couldn't join saving you... Things... Got hard... But I see Flynn and Franziska did the job well... I wonder where they are... I shall detect their souls later... H-How can I help?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Jericho: No need to be upset with me. You made your choice. It's your own fault. We wouldn't want that imbecile Blackmore to have a tantrum

Enricho: I don't care about that. I'm sure their fine, Helga. Where's Macross at? All I care to do right now is find her
Flynn: I told you to shut up before I put a pause to this journey!! *mumbles to himself and turns away, pulling out his book and scribbling in it*

Helga: Don't... She's gone her own path and it is best we leave it as that for now... Believe me... I've learned... Bonnus and Sonni tried looking for her but to no avail...

Enricho: I'm different. I need to know where she is as the man who loves her, regardless of what
Helga: ..I understand... But I don't think she's the Macross you know, Enricho... And she said she wanted to be on her own... *lowers her ears* Wiezen wanted that but I disobeyed him and now I've perhaps worsened things...
Enricho: (Looks directly at her now) What do you mean she isn't who I know?
Helga: ...I... I don't know... I don't want to assume anything, it is just my witch senses... Have you not noticed she has been acting a little strange lately?
Enricho: If you have a theory on what may happen, then just say what it is already, Helga
Helga: I haven't investigated my theory, and I don't want to... All I know is that that is not the Macross I know... Not even Wiezen... He's not the man I fell in love with... He's... Different now... He doesn't want anyone's help, but he needs it... Here I am while my poor son has been being tortured and beaten. A son that doesn't even know who I am... I fear... I fear death... I see it coming to one of us, two perhaps. But death is coming soon... I see it...
Enricho: .... Are you sure this isn't the work of something else. Something different. Certainly those two are still alive, and what you saw were fakes..... Right?
Helga: Wiezen and Macross? ...No... They were themselves... But at the same time they weren't, if that makes any sense... Not only are they fighting on the outside but I fear they do so in the inside as well...

She releases a sigh and takes off her cloak, then generously wraps it around Enricho for warmth.

Helga: Keep that for now... It's chilly... *she stood up to go by the fireplace as see if she could create a small bonfire even with little wood. When she was able to do so, it immediately warmed up the living room and she forced a smile of relief*
Enricho: (Looks down at the ground, unable to handle all of this
Helga: ..If it helps... I'm.. I'm still here... I know I'm not much.. And that basically everyone hates me... But.. I'm here for you... Like I've been before and like I've always be...
Enricho: (Doesn't even look up off the ground) Yeah... Thanks
Helga: *scratches her head awkwardly* ..Sorry... I'm not.. really good at.. umm... comforting people..
Enricho: It's fine (Continues to keep his eyes on the ground)
Helga: ...Well, uh... Since neither of us is going to sleep anytime soon... Do you want to do something in the meantime to pass the night?
Enricho: No thank you. I'm just going to sit here
Helga: ...Alright... Well.. *lowers her ears* Call me if you need anything... *forces a quivering smile at him before she stood from the couch and sat down on the cold floor to keep her children company, gathering them around for more warmth. She allowed Rosemary to lay on her as she stroked her hair gently and placed a few kisses along her forehead*
Enricho: (Continues looking at the floor, trying his hardest not to fall asleep, but knowing how badly he would like to)
Zealia rested on her mother's head, meanwhile Jr. was in between her breasts and Jacob was in her arms. Elijah was on Helga's shoulder's, blinking and trying his best to stay awake. He thought that perhaps their father would visit them how he had done before, and there was no way he was going to sleep through that. All her children seemed to be still suffering with a few tears in their eyes. Helga released a soft giggle and stroked their short hair, humming a lullaby that made her children relax and soon drift off to sleep. Her voice was still hoarse, however her beauty and elegance still was demonstrated in her singing.

Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine.

Little one, when you play,
Pay no heed what they say.
Let your eyes sparkle and shine,
Never a tear, baby of mine.

If they knew all about you,
They'd end up loving you, too.
All those same people who scold you,
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.

From your hair down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But, you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be, baby of mine...
Jericho: (As he continues walking, a delivery falcon flies above them) Huh... A falcon from the Capital guards? But we haven't even barely made any progress in our journey (The falcon hands Jericho a letter, with handwriting badly scratched and almost illegible. As Jericho reads it, he gives a heavy sigh) Come, lad. We must head back to the prison. It seems Blackmore has some explaining to do (Turns and makes his way to the prison)
Flynn: What? What do you mean?! What did he do?!
Jericho: Says here that he and his men are facing something horrid? A Corrupted, possibly? Oh, did one of our own kill another prisoner? Rookies, they just never learn (Continues walking back to the prison)
Flynn: A corrupted?! My girlfriend is in that prison! Hurry up then!

Flynn's pace changed into a jog, then into a run as he dashed back his steps back to the prison.
Jericho: (Sighs, as he follows behind Flynn)

Blackmore: Come on, you cowards. Get in there
Guards: B-Blackmore, you don't understand. That thing in there. That's not human. In that room is a monster
Blackmore: Grow a spine, goddamn it. I'm telling you to fight till your last breathe. That's what you were ordered to do as a guard. Now get in there
Guard: (Hesitantly, he and a group of others marched into the room, now darkened. Once they did, screams could be heard from inside the room, and then nothing. As Blackmore looked inside, an arm, sliced off in a violent way, with bone and flesh dangling from the end, was thrown out of the room, the nerves still twitching)
Blackmore: Goddamn it. Just what the hell is in that room that has that much strength. Did one of the guards kill that damned girl by accident. It's the same room she was in.... D-Did she manage to kill one of them?
Once they had arrived, Flynn had bursted through the doors of the prison and made his way around the corridors with the sword in his hand held tightly.
Jericho: (Follows behind Flynn, not wanting to lose sight of Flynn)
(As Flynn runs down the hall, he see's a guard run from a blackened room, the guard running in terror. As he runs from the room, a sword, with the severed arm of the previous wielder attached to it, gripping it as he did before he died, was thrown from the darkness and struck the guard through the throat, his blood coming from his throat and mouth as he fell to the ground)
Jericho: Dear god. This is no Corrupted. A Corrupted wouldn't have this kind of intelligence. Their dim and barbaric creatures that limply throw their arms about. They aren't able to plan this much. Whatever is in that room is completely different
Flynn: Then what the hell is it?! And where's Franziska?! Where the hell did you guys put her in, I need to get her out of here!
Blackmore: She's in that room. Or at least, she once was. I bet she's just a pile of flesh now. The proper punishment for traitors
Jericho: Blackmore! If that girl is dead under your orders, there will be... consequences
Blackmore: ((Now brought to total silence) I-I'm sure she managed to survive in some way
Jericho: For you sake, she better have (Uses one of his spells to help light the dark room. When he does, they see that the room is covered in corpses and blood, with multiple body parts thrown across the room, some bodies barely being recognizable anymore. In the center ofthe room was someone drenched in blood, their face hidden from them)
Flynn pushed Blackmore out of the way as he rushed in the room. He wasn't sure if Franziska had survived, being that she was a prisoner in the cell and a defenseless woman. He began to throw the corpses around to search for a familiar face while yelling out her name in concern and fear.
(Once Flynn shouted Franziska's name, the one in the center of the room perked their head up at his voice. They slowly turned to Flynn and looked at him, and Flynn could see that the person's eyes were filled with tears, but were also blank, showing the experience they went through, and Flynn could hear the person speak)
Franziska: F-Flynn?
Flynn: –Franziska? Is that you? Oh my gods!! *he quickly rushes towards her and without hesitating he wraps his arms around her in a tight hug* What the hell happened? Are you alright?
Franziska: T-These men... They tried to.... And I..... I............. I killed them. All of them. I did this. B-But... They deserved it.... These bastards deserved it....... For what they tried to do to me.... To those prisoners.... They deserved this fate, no matter what
Jericho: Hmm... She's not turning into a Corrupted. My, she really has met the Ancient Ones. Those who meet the Ancient Ones are free of their curse, including that of turning Corrupted
Blackmore: T-This bitch! This filthy cunt! She killed my men, and she thinks she deserves some sort of care (He makes his way toward Franziska, before Jericho gets in between him and Franziska)
Jericho: Blackmore.... I've told you before that you weren't to torture her. You've failed me time and time and time again, but when so close to creating a world of man and you refuse to listen... I'm sorry, Blackmore, but I will not accept failure. Not this time (Holds up the artifact) This time, Blackmore, you will pay for your failure
last edited over a year ago
Flynn: *he held her tighter in his embrace as he sighed* Shh, no, no, it's all my fault... I never should've left you or chosen Enricho over you. I'm going to make sure they let you leave this place, alright? I'm so sorry... I wasn't here to protect you... But you did the right thing, love. *he takes off his sweater and instead places it over Franziska's body to serve as a shirt*
Blackmore: J-Jericho, please. Y-You don't have to do this
Jericho: No, Blackmore, I do. You failed me numerous times, and no you must face the consequences.
Blackmore: (He backs up to a wall, completely filled with fear)
Jericho: (Grabs Blackmores throat as he holds the artifact up to Jericho. The strange artifact looking like that of a strange black thing with many rough edges around it. The rough edges suddenly open to reveal four different tentacles. The tentacles all force themselves into Blackmore's mouth, his eyes going into the back of his head and his limps twitching violently before he is dropped to the floor, still twitching a little before going limp)
Jericho: My, it seems that he didn't have the mental strength to endure the Nithloraul. Oh well. Being left as an unmovable being trapped within his own fears forever seems like a reasonable punishment (Places the strange artifact back into his pocket)
Flynn: Come on, Franziska... Let's leave this hellhole. *he turns back ato Jericho* There's no way in hell you're saying that Franziska need to still be here. Your own men committed a crime that I will easily report to the court and have this place shut down.
Jericho: Oh, these are not my men. These were simply Blackmore's. Blackmore was more of a idiot, always thinking he can surpass others physically. Do not worry about me. I simply wish for what's best for the world. You're right, this young lady shouldn't be here. However, I don't think she should come with us either. Not in her state. If you'd like you can send her somewhere where she can stay safe until we return from our mission
Franziska: (Just stares directly at Jericho, no longer giving off the emotions of joy and curiosity. She now is only filled with hatred, especially towards Jericho's ideology)
Flynn rolled his eyes at him, his attention returning to Franziska. He looked down at her a gently stroked her cheek and curled her bangs behind her ears.

Flynn: Tell me, where do you wish to go? Would you like to come with me? Or go with Helga and help her? Or I can send you to a five-star hotel with a pool and everything. Anything you want, my dear.
Franziska: (The thoughts of those things would fascinate her, or it would once. But she didn't care at all. She stared at the ground, her comforting child-like smile forever lost.) Anyway's fine
Flynn: *sighs* I need you to be the one to choose this time, Franziska.
Franziska: (Turns to him, now looking upset) I said I don't care. Anywhere's fine. Just send me there so you can get on with your job with....... That man
Flynn: *releases a sigh* ...Very well... I want you to rest and recover, so I am not bringing you along. But I also do not wish to leave you alone at a resort. *he pulls out the same vial he gave to Enricho* Drink this, alright? And don't be mad.
Franziska: (Takes the vial, without responding and drinks from it)
Flynn frowned and placed a kiss on her forehead before she had disappeared into thin air. He sighed and turned around back at Jericho, walking past him and leading the way once more.

Franziska had no reappeared back in the forest, in front of the Quartz House where Enricho was sent as well. The children were put to sleep in each of their pillows, and Helga was cleaning around the garden and front area, pulling out the weeds with her bare hands.
Jericho: I'm sorry about all this, dear boy. I thought I could trust that Blackmore. I guess I, too, was foolish to think that

Franziska: (Appeared where she was sent, as she looked around the area, a little glum-like)
Flynn ignored Blackmore and just shoved his hands in his pockets again, leading the way once more to get things over with.

Helga placed the weeds and dead plants into a basket, carrying them back inside until she saw Franziska on her doormat. She sniffed her, furrowing her eyebrows before she spoke in her hoarse voice.

Helga: Franziska, dear, is that you? ...are you alright?

Franziska: (She slowly looked up at Helga, then continued to look forward) I'm fine
Helga: It doesn't seem so... Why is your face splattered with blood? Oh dear... What has happened? Please, come in... But keep it low because my children are finally asleep. *helps her up and leads her inside onto a chair*
Franziska: (Lets Helga get her off the ground and lead her in, without speaking or anything)