windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: As you've proven by never heeding any warning I've given you
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"I know babe, I'm hilarious." Ossiana replied with a chuckle. Her ears perked a little out the sound of his moans as she pressed down and heard a pop from his back. Her tail lifted from under the water with a few soapy leaves wrapped in it's grasp and dropped them in her hand for her to use to start washing his back while continuing to massage him.

~

"Quartz" Wiezen said a bit more sternly this time, just to tell her that he was serious. But he spoke a in a more gentle manner afterwards. "I'm fine. It's only a little consequence to ensure that I do better next time while I work." He scratched his head. "Some human working contraptions are strange...harder to use than expected, but I'm learning more about them. And besides, I have another hand to use you know." He chuckled a little but paused for a moment to move a stray lock of hair on both sides and tuck it behind her ears. And then a smiled slightly. "You look beautiful tonight...you shouldn't be trying to stress yourself over me, ya know." He gave her a light pat on the head before grabbing one of the bags that contained his supplies and a spare pair of clothes as well as a small pair of scissors." He headed up stairs to the bathroom.
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
why 당신 play with her 심장 like that over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
How? xD What, 당신 wanted him to call her an ugly witch of the west instead? Cuz I can make that happen too ya know over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
ehhh over a year ago
Enricho: (Moaned as he felt his stiffness going away) When were you so good as this stuff, Oss?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: That's only partially true. Why should I even trust you all the time? You bring nothing but trouble.

Helga's ears twitched when he had said she looked beautiful tonight, and for a moment a small smile expanded on her lips, a faint blush stinging her plump cheeks. She raised her hand onto where he had patted her, remaining still for a moment as she watched him head upstairs. But this time she didn't follow. She decided to just let it go and respect his decision as she remained downstairs.
Nithloraul: Oh, I bring trouble? You don't know what trouble is, human. As we speak, the servants of God are awakening
Franziska: Servants of God?
Nithloraul: Oops. I said too much. Guess I'll go back to sleep (Starts to drift off again)
"Hm?" Ossiana blinked for a moment. "What? Washing your back? I mean...it's actually easier when you--ooohh...." She said, realizing that he must have been referring to her massaging techniques. "Well, I've always known how to do this. I've just never had many chances to do it for you." She said with a shrug as she pressed her thumbs into the middle of his back with a bit of force. A loud crunching noise was heard. "There...I think that's the last of it." She used her nails to scrub away any dirt in a light but effective manner while lathering his back in soap. "You'd be surprised at what one can learn when they know their mate's body."

~
Wiezen stepped up the stairs with and his hand went to his side for a moment as he reached the top. Once he got into the bathroom, he closed the door behind him and leaned against it, letting out a small grunt of pain as he lifted his shirt and began to peel away the bandage around it. He started running water for a bath and added a few supplements that would help keep the wound clean according to what he had learned from Kelsa when she had bandaged his hand. So he added alcohol to the water and a few relaxing herbs that turned it a light green. He unwrapped the bandages from around his swollen fingers and dropped them to the floor where he had left the others before stripping down and entering the tub. Immediately he felt a burning sting where he had been shot ad clenched his teeth as he sunk down into the water, inhaling as steadily as he could before exhaling in a similar manner. He grabbed a cloth that he had brought with him and kept it pressed to his side for a few minutes while using his right hand to start bathing himself.
Enricho: Is that so? Maybe I'll able to learn it as well once I have a better understanding of your body
Flynn kicked the artifact on it's back to get his attention.

Flynn: No you're not! I'm done with all your secrets, just tell us everything so that we don't have to worry about it.

Helga took a seat on the wooden chair, her children making sure they all sat near her. The nymph began to play with her fingers as she looked around, humming softly to herself and rocking her legs back and forth on the chair.
Nithloraul: (Already sleeps, but is faking it just to get on Flynn's nerves)
Ossiana shrugged once more. "Perhaps so. But I'm always learning new things about your body constantly from observation and touch. The way you eat, how you breathe when you sleep, what foot you take a step with first when you start walking. Honestly if we were enemies then I'd give you a run for your gold." She said as she washed his neck. "Luckily for you, you have a woman that won't turn against you. Especially now." She began to lather more soap into his hair.

~

Wiezen scrubbed behind his ears, and everywhere else that he deemed completely necessary which was...everywhere to say the least. Having to constantly switch hands to do so didn't seem as difficult once he got passed his aching fingers. But as of lately it felt to him that he was able to get dirtier for some reason, which was something he couldn't really explain himself. After he finished with that, he dried himself off and took some thread and a needle from the bag he brought with him and used it to tend to the wound on his side, though doing so sloppily. He added fresh bandages around it along with his hand and afterwards, he unfolded the patchy clothing that he had brought with him and slipped them on carefully. He then went to the mirror for a moment and furrowed his brow at his reflection, taking a pair of scissors out. Five minutes later, everything was cleaned up and the bathroom door was closing behind him with a soft click. His hair had been cut to a slightly uneven jaw line length in a way that seemed to fit him, but his facial hair remained light a bit rough, but also fitting. Both aspects seemed to more thoroughly define the pale hue of watery blue that were his eyes. He smelled like rain though, despite the bath that he had taken. Like before, he stopped and turned to look at Weiss's room for a long minute and then at Emma's. But then he turned away and continued down stairs.
Enricho: Good. It's nice to know that I can count on a girl such as yourself (Gives her another smile as she cleans him)
Flynn growled and dug his nails into his palms, grabbing the artifact again and throwing it around carelessly until he groaned.

Flynn: Fine then. Let's go Franziska. *turns around and starts to walk, leaving Nithloraul behind*

Helga hummed to herself as she continued to count her fingers in her mind. She swung her feet and looked around, deciding to make the small vial of red lip gloss she owned appear in her hands with a flash of magic. She dabbed on a bit of the gloss over her plump lips and made it disappear when she heard the sound of someone walking down the stairs. She turned over and greeted Wiezen with a smile, her eyes lighting up when she saw his new haircut.

Helga: Oooh, look at thee. All handsome and fixed up, who taught you how to cut hair? *chuckles softly* Well, come, take a seat before the foods gets cold. Thou looks dashing with thine new haircut Did you find everything you needed up there?
Franziska: A-Are you sure we should leave that thing there, Flynn? It doesn't seem like a good idea
Macross smacked him in the head gently. "Not a girl, a woman." She corrected before smiling and placing a kiss on his neck. "And you'll always be able to count on me from now on. As you said previously, you trust me. And I can't let you think that that was a mistake now can I?" She said, wrapped her arms around his waist and guiding them up his chest to lather more of the soap. her nails scratching gently and very carefully so that she wouldn't accidentally cut him or anything.

~

Wiezen chuckled with a faint blush when she had complimented his hair and went to take his seat. "Yes, I managed to find everything that I needed, thank you." He picked up the grocery bags that he had left by the door and brought them into the kitchen on his way and sat them on the counter top before sitting down in his chair. "But pertaining to cutting hair, I sort of just...cut it. It was my first time doing so on purpose honestly." He looked at the children and a smile came to his face. "Have all of thee been on thy best behavior?"
Enricho: Alright, a woman. A fare lady who I trust with my life. And I doubt I'll have any reason to think of that as a mistake, Oss
"Good." Ossiana said with a smile. "Because I trust you as well. You're my mate after all, and I wouldn't see to it any other way."
Enricho: (Gives her a smile as she continues to wash his body. As she does, he can't help but enjoy the feeling of her soft skin against his)
Flynn sighed and stopped walking, stomping his way back to retrieve the artifact and place it back in his bag before he returned on his way with Franziska.

Helga leaned her chin against her palm while her elbow rested on the table.

Helga: Hm, I think it suits thee. Thou looks what humans would call, uh.. Hot? Yes, hot. On fire. Flames burning monsters. Hehe.

The triplets smiled eagerly at their father and all nodded in sync together. Little Jacob didn't really understand the question, but when Wiezen sat down, Jacob tried to nibble on his sleeves that were against the table.

Zealia: We h-helped mama!!
Franziska: We should ask him more about this "Servant of God" thing later
Wiezen gave a light laugh at Helga's words, but lifted his arm away from Jacob in a slightly irritant manner before looking to the triplets and smiling again. "Aaah, did you now? Well I suppose that it's a good thing that I decided to bring something exciting for the three of you to see since you've done such a wonderful job today." He said, giving a wink. "But ONLY, if you all finish this delicious smelling meal that your mother prepared for us tonight okay? And may I add that you all look spectacular as well."

~

Ossiana's breasts pressed against Enricho's back, rubbing against him a bit as she continued to massage the soap onto his skin. But then she gave a little smirk, and her right hand inched below his groin and down between his legs. She placed a few kisses along his shoulder as she teased him for a brief moment before washing behind his ears and continuing on with her self-proclaimed duty.
Jade_23 commented…
당신 his daddy too over a year ago
더 많이 like Flynn's his "daddy". over a year ago
.....or naaah over a year ago
Enricho: You really get a kick out of teasing me, don't you?
"Who, me?" Ossiana said innocently. "I have no idea what you're referring to love. I am just simply making sure that you are as clean as you can possibly be in my care." She answered, nibbling on his ear softly. "Now close your eyes. We don't need any soap getting in them." She scooped some what up into her hands and began to pour on the top of us his, repeating this process until all of the soapiness was gone from his hair.
Enricho: (Kept his eye closed as Ossiana began to wash the soap from his hair)
Flynn only gave Franziska a nod as they continued to walk side to side with each other, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Jacob thought for a moment that Wiezen was playing with him, so he leaned forward to grab onto his sleeve once more and tug on it gently before nibbling on it again. Helga giggled softly at the small human baby, then poured Wiezen a glass of wine.

Helga: Thank thee. Making pasta is so much easier than cereal. Oooh, and you're going to love the cherry pie I made.
Franziska: (Walked next to him, secretly still observing the strange artifact)
After she finished, she splashed small waves of water over his body and used her hands to assist in wiping away the soap before she sniffed at him for a brief second. "Alright, all done." She concluded while hugging him from behind. "You smell gooooood." She nuzzled her head against his skin and closed her eyes, inhaling his scent.

~

Wiezen tugged his sleeve away from the child before clearing his throat, looking to Helga, and then to the little human child before turning his attention elsewhere. "Cherry pie sounds like it will be a nice treat to enjoy." He said, taking the first bite of his food. He scooted his chair over slightly in the opposite direction of Jacob before settling himself down again.
Jade_23 commented…
there can be an even better treat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) – but noooo mr. COLA here takes his time with repairing the ship over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
....... Are 당신 salty Jade XD over a year ago
All the sea turtles that will die because of 당신 xD over a year ago
Enricho: Thank you, Oss. (Enjoys feeling her body wrapped around his, and he sits with her in comfort)
Helga stared at Wiezen, her smile slowly fading as she released a sigh. The nymph stood up to walk over him and pick up Jacob, only to change seats with him for the child to be farther away from Wiezen. She stared down at her food, then forced a smile and picked up her fork, curling the noodles around it and taking a bite before making sure the others could eat on their own. She then looked back at Wiezen and decided to start a conversation, deciding that it was best not to ask him what he thought about the drawings Jacob and Rosemary drew.

Helga: ...Hmm.. So tell me... Did you do anything new today? Anything fun?
"Yes, actually. I've gotten two new occupations today. One doing a bit of building--" He held up his bandaged left hand and wiggled his swollen fingers, "and a part time job as a bar tender.. Which is the most convenient for certain days out of the week. Also, there were a couple of people that started a bunch of commotion that wasn't exactly....likable. I took care of it though, and that was...fun, oddly enough." Wiezen answered, eating a bit more of his pasta. He waited until he was done chewing before speaking again. "There's also a third option I was offered afterwards on my way here. I had been considering it before, and now that I've found the answer that I had needed I think may have come closer to the decision of accepting, though I haven't decided entirely due to a few variables. I also found this strange but useful potion that humans use."

~

Oss remained there for a moment with her eyes closed, enjoying the moment before pulling away. "Come on, I have something to give you." She said as she turned around and climbed out of the water, allowing herself to stretch when she stood on land. The tattoo that had started forming on her back was now fully developed, It appeared to be one of a scorpion, the image covering her entire upper back.
Enricho: (Gets out of the water) For what it is you have to give me, should I be wearing clothes?
Ossiana turned to him and squinted for a moment. "Was that....was that suppose to be a joke?" She said, poking him in the nose with a gentle touch. "Well now that I think about it, yes. But first I need to dry you." She wrapped her arms around him again and her body temperature rose to where the water that dripped from their skin started to become steam.
Enricho: (Allowed himself to be dried off by her heat, as he stood still and let her do what she had to do)
Helga's big emerald eyes sparkled in curiosity as she stared at Wiezen in complete amazement, almost how a cute child would be staring at a father telling her folklores. Her big, pointy ears twitched as she squeezed her cheeks together in wonder and gasped. She seemed to be astonished with the littlest things she mentioned, mostly being that she never had a chance to really see or visit the human world. She was mostly cramped up in her cabin.

Helga: Wooooah.... You did all that today? Oh my, that sounds marvelous! Two jobs? Human jobs? Construction? As in like, wet sand that dries hard and nails that are stabbed into wood?Wow.... They all sound so beautiful... Each with a unique experience... How lovely...
"I wouldn't exactly call hammering my fingers a unique experience." Wiezen chuckled. "Then again, it's safe to say that I regard it as one. Human jobs are a wonder to me. I never thought of what it would be like to have to do things without taking the shortcuts of magic or divine energy. It's more so that I like the feeling...the exhaustion that comes after accomplishing something. It's a different version of exhaustion...I can't quite explain it just yet. It's also nice to feel that I'm helping to fix things that could have been prevented within the town as well. And though it may be hard work, one of my fellow workers told me that its the outcome of the work that we put in that counts in the end. I'm excited to see it through." He took a drink from his wine before setting the glass back down gently. "But how was your day today Quartz?"

~

It only took a few minutes for them to be completely dry, and after the process was finished Oss fetched his clothes and returned them to him with a smile, her skin hardening into it's hard shell like armor state. "Here you go, love."
Enricho: Thank you, Oss (Begins to dress himself, and doesn't take long before he's fully dressed)
Helga blinked.

Helga: Mine? U-um... Nothing really happened... I just readied the children and played with them... Also learned how to whisk eggs properly. Ahh, I counted every petal of roses from my garden. 1825 petals in total. *begins to play with her fingers as she looked away for a moment* I don't really have anything exciting to do here as thou can see... Well, except make our little munchkins laugh.. *smiles a bit as she glances at her children*
Wiezen furrowed his brows slightly, but continued on as he turned his attention to the triplets. "And what about you all, little ones? Did you all have fun helping your mother in the kitchen today?" He asked, taking another sip from his wine before eating a little more of what was left of his pasta. He hadn't noticed before, but he had eaten more than what he had thought.

~

Ossiana clasped her hands together once he was fully dressed. "Great, now wait here!" She said, going over to the pile of leave that she had brought along with her and returning to him. She dug through it for a moment before pulling out something that looked as if it were to be a crown made up of vines that had a variety of leaves attached to them, some dead, some green, and some slightly orange. The antlers of the deer that she had cooked for them to eat were attached to it as well. "I made this gift for you while you were were sleeping. She stood on her toes just a little, but not as much as she had to do before when she was Macross, and placed it on his head. Afterwards, her tail swiped into the pile and pooled out the a coat that had been made from the deer's fur. She had already washed it before hand and even rewashed it to ensure that it was clean and fit and she held it out to him. "It is only fit for me to gift my mate with the trophy of our first successful meal."
Elijah lifted his head from the bowl, his lips and cheeks stained with the sauce as he licked his lips messily. He blinked before smiling and nodding.

Elijah: w-we picked cherwies! And pulled the gween stick out of dem.
Zealia: A-and made the pie pretty!

Jr. on the other hand remained quiet as always, eating with a fork unlike his siblings. He seemed to stand out with having manners and understanding better even with his slight grumpy face he usually carried. But then he spoke about a topic he was annoyed about.

Jr.: We dwessed all ugly for you. Mostwy mama.
Wiezen smiled at their response and couldn't help but to chuckle at them, his pale blue eyes gaining a spark to them as he sat there and watched them eat. "I'm happy to hear that you three were being such a big help today. Papa's proud of all of you little golden nuggets." He looked over at Jr. for a moment and smiled more when he saw that he was using his fork instead of his hand. "And look at you, eating like a little gentleman already. Did you get enough sleep?" But then he frowned some at his words. "Hm? What do you mean, neither you or your sibling are dressed "ugly" at all young man. All of you look beautiful, including your mother. I, on the other hand, would be the only one at this table who's dressed "ugly" compared to everyone else if I'd say so myself."
Wiezen Jr. shook his head at his father. There was never such a thing as "enough sleep". He curled the noodles on his small fork and took a bite, munching softly as he perked his ears at his father's response. Surprisingly he also was the most fluent one speaking out of his siblings.

Jr.: You dress funny now, Papa. *remembers the time he was green and what his mother had called him* You're a changed l-leprechaun.

Helga snickered secretly, playing it off as a cough.

Helga: Now, I think papa looks fantastic just how he is, and just how he's always been. He even got a haircut for this special occasion, it brings out his eyes, wouldn't you agree? *winks at her children* He's our favorite leprecaun even when not green.
"Leprechaun huh?" Wiezen said, his eye twitching slightly at the thought of the memory. But then he smirked slightly. "Well I remember when you were a salad leaf, Quartz. Or should I say, a cucumber. Or...cabbage....OR...a pickle. Perhaps is was, Green Bean." He snickered to himself before looking to Jr.. "And you, Mr., you're lucky you're such a cute little munchkin. Or maybe you're a leprechaun too eh?" He laughed a little. "Hm, and you all are growing up so fast..." He said, going off into thought as he rested his head on his hand for a brief moment. His eyes wondered over to where Emma and Weiss used to sit for a brief second and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, his smile returned, though a little more forced than it previous was.
Enricho: Well, that's nice of you, but you didn't have to put in the extra work for me (Takes off his black coat and puts on the one Ossiana made for him)
"Psh, well of course I did because if I didn't then it wouldn't be special now would it?" Ossiana said, rolling her eyes a little. "Like I said before, you're more than just a lover. You're my mate and my king, so of course I'd go the extra mile. And besides, every king needs a crown right?" She said, giving a smile. "So, do you like it?"
Enricho: I love it, Oss. It's wonderful (Gives her yet another smile)
Oss's ears perked, a proud grin coming across her lips to reveal a set of pearly white teeth, her light dimples appearing at her cheeks. "Awesome, he likes it!" She cheered, only to remember that he was standing right in front of her. "U-uh, I-I mean," She stuttered for a moment. "I'm glad that you like it."
Enricho: (Chuckles a little at her behavior, but calms himself before he continues to do so)
"What you laughin' at?!" Ossiana's cheeks turned a faint shade of orange when she heard him laughing. "It's not funny and you know it's not!" She poked him in the chest but lightly. She mumbled to herself as she walked behind him and climbed onto his back like she had done before. Her finger pointed towards the direction of their burrow. "Moosh!"
Enricho: (Turns his head to face her and speaks to her in a joking manner) Don't you have legs?
Wiezen Jr. almost gasped when his father had called him a leprechaun too. What a betrayal. Helga squinted her eyes, her eyebrows furrowing and the blush on her cheeks deepening with every name.

Helga: ....s-salad leaf? ....cucumber??? Pickle...?!?? Cabbage????!?? Green Bean?!!!?!? How dare thee mention those long-forgotten ridiculous names? ...Well *gives a hmph* I for one thought thou was a hot leprechaun, especially with that accent of yours, but alright then, if you wanna play by those rules. *crosses her arms*
Ossiana furrowed her brows at him. "Oh, I see how it is. Well how about the next time you need to have "frustrations" relieved I'll ask you "don't you have two hands"?" She said, sounding dead serious.

~

"What?" Wiezen only laughed at her. "Hey, don't get mad at me, you're the one who started with the whole "leprechaun" thing. And if anything, I always told you that you looked good in green!" But then something came to mind, and he paused as he thought about it. "That's right..." He said, more to himself at first. "In fact...you were green when I told you that it would be nice for us to have children." He said, chuckling slightly. "I guess that didn't exactly turn out how we would have expected it..." He scratched his head. But then he realized something. "Wait a minute, no, that accent is a curse! That's why it went through the trouble of learning how to talk normal!" He said, exhaling through his nostrils.