windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: If you really believe people can stop fighting and killing, than you truly haven't experienced what the world is like
Franziska: Rosemary, why have you changed into this
Rosemary: Because the world is cruel and hateful. And it's not a place for those who are... "kind hearted".
Jade_23 commented…
Why does Rosemary sound like 당신 when it comes to dark stuff. xD over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: It isn't. You're absolutely right. But you're just eight years old. You haven't experienced the happiness of life. It's very little, but it's there. You haven't fallen in love yet. You have't gotten married yet. You haven't been given a ring yet. You haven't been dancing with the person you love.. Someday you'll have children of your own. Do you really want to set your example to them? Telling them that the world is hateful and there is nothing good in it?
Rosemary: (Looks Flynn dead in the eyes) What makes you think I'll live long enough to experience those things
Flynn: *boops her in the nose* You're too cute to give me that stare, Rosemary. It doesn't fit your face. What do you mean you won't live long enough? That's why you have your parents to make sure you do. They're magic users. They can heal sickness and injuries. ...Enough pretending Rosemary. You're better than this. We're gonna go see your mom and you're going to eat and take a shower.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross only stared down at the face of her lover as Flynn spoke. When he left, she placed her hand to her stomach for a moment. "You wouldn't have known what I was referring to back at our mountain. Enricross Shire...that was going to be the name of our child, dear. Encross for short. It was only my little fantasy to see that. It felt as if I had left for years...and we grew older together. Despite our aging, you still looked as young as ever, and still the man that I loved. You actually preferred to take my last name...which surprised me so much at first. We lived in our little house...our little boy had your eyes, your charming looks. He had my nose, and my hair color ironically." She chuckled in a sob. "He was perfect in all of the best ways, just like you are to me. He even got into the habit of saying "Indeed", and I loved it." She paused for a moment, letting out more sniffles and sobs. "O-our home had a garden of beautiful flowering from years of good nourishment and growth. We had horses and a fireplace. Every morning I kissed your lips and said to you, "Good morning my love", and you would smile that smile I love. And then we would tend to our child together. A-and after dinner, we would stay awake, and when you fell asleep, I would just stare at you and think how lucky I was to have you. That's what I saw...in my small time away. I saw years worth. I felt as if I lived a years worth. But nothing...none of that would have been as unbelievably satisfying as a real life with you. To make something like that happen...and without one...there..t-there can't be the other. I'm so..so tired. All I ever wanted was for everyone to...to just stop fighting so we could be one big happy family...but...I assume that that is selfish of me..." She sighed as she laid his head gently on the floor. "I never had a chance to tell you that...that I wrote a small poem...just for you, and only you. It's not much...but I wanted you to hear it." She placed a small kiss on his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair.
"Even in the storms, whether it be hail, snow, or rain. I will always be there. Even when the rain stops, I will always be there. I will always be here," she placed her hand on his chest, "in your heart. No matter what beast comes, I will not run, because I will protect you. Bring thunder, bring lightning, bring winter, bring sleet. I will be here and there to be your muse." She pointed the gun towards the ceiling. "Because I love you..." She pulled the trigger, the gunshot firing off. "I love you..." She sobbed, pulling the trigger once more. "I love you...." Another gunshot. Finally, she rested her head on his chest, the final bullet left. She slowly brought the barrel to her forehead. "Even if the night becomes day, and day becomes night, or if the sky begins to fall. I'll be at your side...and endure it all. I love you....I love you..." She cocked the hammer one last time, a small smile coming to her face as she let her eyes close. "I love you...." The final gunshot was fired, and the lone bullet was one that would reap her life. And then...there was silence.
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
STAHHHHHP over a year ago
(Am I the only one that actually cries in scenes like these I'm so emotional ugh x,D)

Flynn's shoulders tensed at each bullet that fired, and at the final one, he widened his eyes in realization and turns his head back to the sanctuary. He was about to run back in, but he stopped himself. He could feel the tears swelling in his eyes again, but not a single one rolled down his cheek. He was in the edge of crying. He sniffed and released another sigh while squeezing the bridge of his nose. The alchemist shook his head in denial. He told you to live.

Flynn: Let's go..

Flynn opened his watery eyes, shoving his hand down his pocket as he walked down the mountain as Rosemary and Franziska followed. Helga will know what to do..
"No...she will not." Lilith spoke as she came into view coming up the mountain, carrying Helga's body in her arms. She stopped a distance away from them, the wavering unstableness of raw magic drifting around drifting around her. Being that she was Helga's older sibling, the resemblance between the two was there. "She will not, because I was to late." Her dull, pale slits stared at them. "Because humans...are foolish...arrogant...evil creatures. The real monsters." There was another ferocious roar that shook itself into existence in the air, but she only glanced back slightly before looking back to them. "But not all of you...that, I understand. However...something, someone, is coming. Though one threat has been put to rest, another is much larger. And you all, shall leave immediately, or you will be killed. I will assist you in your escape."

~

Once known as the Hunter's Rain, she lived in this world doing as she thought was right. Hunting the monsters that lurked in the shadows of the day and night, and telling children that everything would be alright. She lived a decent life. At the loss of her youngest brother, almost like the drop of a dime, she lost her faith in a monster being capable of being good. She became colder in the world of bloodshed and loss. But her heart was always able to be warmed by the little family that was her sister, Sonni Shire. Until she was also lost to her. One...two. Two times she had lost her. Both times, to death. Along the years of her life, she began to make a family from the ones that accepted her. Along the way, she lost more, and became known as the Moonlight Thief because of the pale of her skin, and her ability to take from the greedy and give to the poor. And then, she met a man. A hunter. One that, despite their disagreements and their squabbles, she fell in love with in the end, and they would later bare a child. She met a witch, one that she despised at first, but had grown to love as family while growing closer to her. A witch...that she admired. Along with a little girl, named Rosemary. But also a Warlock...who turned out to be much more than just that. One that brought a smile to her face, a man she considered a friend unlike any other. She met an alchemist, who she never had the chance to praise for his skills, and a Psychopath who played with the dangers of fire to her advantage. And they all made her chuckle, they all made her laugh. They all brought a smile to her face. All she ever truly wanted...was to keep everyone together. But her dreams were crushed beneath their feet, shattered under the weights of fate. The very people that she considered family...all left her, one...by one. Meeting their ends with death. Some, she had watched die in front of her eyes. Others, she had witnessed walk away, never to be seen again. But they met the cold embrace of death as well. But when all was lost, she still had the person she loved, the person she wanted to cling to for dear hope and to find a life. Her lover. Up until the moment she found that he too, had left her for death, her heart took a fatal wound from loss once more. All her life she had been strong. Strong for the sake of her sister. Strong for the sake of her lover, and for the sake of their friends. But in the end...who was it that she could be strong for, if she couldn't protect any of them? If she couldn't be their warrior, or their defender?
No one...
And with her end, she crumbled into the pits of despair, her will to fight on broken into numerous pieces of emotions and tears. She laid her head upon her lover, and spoke a broken poetry from her lips to his death before seeking to join him in one last attempt...to be with everyone else. To be happy.
And so...she allowed death to aim its finger to the head in which many scattered and pained thoughts were born, and embraced it in that moment...as the final solution. One last shot, was what she sought peace from.
Flynn widened his eyes at the sight of The lifeless witch in Lilith's arm. He couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true. He fell to his knees and buried his face to the ground, her death finally triggering him to cry. Worst of all, he was triggered especially since Rosemary was there to see her own dead mother. He rested his forehead wearily on his palms and released a heavy, sorrowful sigh.

The suicidal witch had finally gotten her wish of death. The wish she desperately craved long ago with each action committed. She wanted some sort of punishment, and only death would numb her pain. Her cold, bruised arms hung carelessly as her sister carried her. Her left wing was missing, only what remained of the broken bone stuck out from her back, meanwhile the black feathers of her other wing were messy and disorganized. Her white dress was now stained with her own blood.. She was covered in all sorts of cuts and hits where she had been flogged, scratched, pulled, and punched. But yet, her ethereal beauty still remained somehow. It shined through the bruises, the dark circles, the messy hair. Her scent of roses and vanilla could still be smelled even with all the blood covering her.
Rosemary: (Stares at Helga's body, unable to react, as she had already been through too much pain now to cry any longer)
Lilith held her head low for a moment, cradling her sister close to her before managing to calm herself just enough for the magic that spun around her to lower enough that she could walk to them. He placed Helga's body a few feet away from Flynn. "There is something left for you to do. Find some place beautiful...and give her a proper burial for now. I will try all I can...to do something. Anything that it will take." She murmured something and a circle of magic appeared under their feet, but she stepped away from it however. "There is something that I will have to take care of here. Chances are, I will either flee...or die. If you are familiar with the name Wiezen, then know that he is capable of much more destruction than when you may have last encountered him. And if I cannot successfully reach out to him, at least for the sake of my own sister...then I will deserve to die." She could feel the ground began to tremble very slightly, and the air started to taste of burning blood and coal. "He is nearing. Farewell...humans. For now...hopefully."
Flynn kept his head low and glanced at Helga's lifeless body, then at Lilith, then back to the body. He sniffed as he stood up, wiping away the tears and just couldn't help but release another sigh. He looked back at the sanctuary where Enricho and Macross laid, then to the body – more like a burial for three. He then looked at the circle of magic that surrounded them except Lilith.

Flynn: ..You're Lilith. You're her sister, aren't you? Both of you have the same eyes.. I.. *lowers his head and looks away* Please do not die.. Like the rest.. Yes we are familiar with the name Wiezen.. Helga told me he was back in the cottage having a day off with the children, but I guess that is not true.. Who is taking care of her children then? You cannot let yourself die if you are the aunt of now, four infants.. You'll come back, won't you? For Helga. You'll return for Helga Quartz. Remember that. You WILL stay alive for your sister. That's what she would've wanted.. *looks down at the frail corpse besides him*
"What she would have wanted..." Lilith paused for a moment. "I wanted her...to sleep. I wanted her to eat. I wanted her to realize that she could be happy as long as she had her children. If not with them, then at least for them. I wanted her to see that the world wouldn't end because of small crack that could be prepared with enough effort. But she did not." She hissed slightly. "The things that we want don't always come as we thought they would. And if I am not able to return, then I will be able to rest knowing that at the least, the children are in the best of care. And I believe that it isn't four, rather SIX children that will be cared for." She turned away from them. "But you are correct. What you were told was false. Wiezen has been absent for several days. Losing his sanity with each day that has passed. I told Helga that I would bring him back myself if I had to. So this is my final chance to do something for her that will actually matter. And if I fail then..." She shook her head for a moment. "I'll be alright." She said, the portal that they were on glowing brighter before teleporting them away from the location, and to the safest place she could think of at the moment. The Inn.
Flynn looked around for a moment as his tears settled down and were replaced with confusion. He looked straight ahead at the Inn, then at Helga on the ground, then at Franziska and Rosemary.

Flynn: So this is where she's been staying.. Rosemary.. Do you know this place? You should better than any of us. Perhaps you could lead the way in. *leans downward and picks up Helga and holds her closely* ..I.. There is no place in this world that is beautiful enough to bury her. If she were to pick where, I bet it would any land that belonged to Wiezen.. any land that made her feel closer to him.. *sighs*
Rosemary: Fine (Leads the way, quietly)
Flynn: ..Rosemary.. At least show a little care.. For your own mother..
Rosemary: I don't know if I can feel anything anymore. All of this.... it's just something to expect now
Franziska: (Remains unusually quiet)
Flynn: *sighs* You're mother loved you Rosemary. And so does Wiezen. Helga fought every monster for you. To hold you once more and to see a smile on your face. Her spirit probably lingers around you. Do you really want her to see you like this?
Rosemary: No, but we all suffer, even in death. It doesn't matter anymore anyway. You two go and find a room to stay in (Walks into a small inn room and shuts the door)
Franziska: (Looks at the floor, worried)
Flynn walked into the Inn while still carrying the lifeless witch, then looked around at the luxuries scene but saw no one is the counter. He glanced at where Rosemary had entered without even asking, then followed her and knocked on the door where she was hiding.

Flynn: ..Rosemary.. Open the door. You haven't even paid for a room yet. It's not polite just barging in like that. You'll sleep with your siblings.. Wherever they are..
Rosemary: I don't want to be with anyone right now. I wanna be left alone. *It's all I ever am anyway*
Flynn: No. Being left alone only makes things worse. Now, open this door so that you can see your brothers and sister, and of course have a meal. Don't make me count to three. 1...2...

(COUNTING ALWAYS WORKS)
Franziska: (Grabs his shoulder) Flynn... It's no good. There's nothing we can do
Flynn: ..Yes.. We just have to keep on trying.. Help me out here, Franziska. Please. She hasn't eaten and hasn't had company for days. We need to be there for her..
Franziska: But it's clear she doesn't want to be near anyone
Flynn: I know. But it's best if she is. *sighs* Just.. Forget it..
Franziska: Come on, we've had a rough day. Let's go and rest
Flynn: I refuse to rest.. *looks down at the lifeless body still in his arms* I'm not burying her until she gets what she wanted. She wanted to see Wiezen again. So we'll wait for Wiezen.. Rosemary hasn't eaten anything. She's starving, and she's being too stubborn to let us help her. Neither of her parents are around to calm to situation. Hah, who's in care of their children anyways? ..That bear? ..And who are those two other children Lilith spoke about that are a new addition to the family?
"If I may, sir and madam. I have been notified of your arrival here." Ezekiel's voice spoke from behind them as he stood there with a platter of food. "I shall also mention that it is quite alright for the young child to take refuge into this room. There will be no payments necessary, only that she is able to clean up after herself thoroughly." His blind eyes looked from one to the other, then to the body of Helga. He furrowed his brow, but said nothing of it.

From over by the stares, Emma peeked from around the corner, watching Ezekiel while he spoke to the two strangers about the little girl that had ran into the room.
Franziska: I don't know. So much has happened in just one day. I don't know what to do
Flynn turned around with Helga in his arms and made eye contact with Ezekiel, noticing his blindness.

Flynn: ..Good evening.. *clears his throat* ..Sorry about her.. She's just had a pretty rough afternoon.. I'm Flynn, and this is Franziska. We are friends with Wiezen and Helga.. *glances a bit to the right and spots Emma's small head around the corner* ..Is she your daughter?

By the time Emma had realized that she had been noticed, she had shot up the stairs and out of the sight.

Ezekiel chuckled slightly. "I'm afraid not. But if she were to be, she would still have the same amount curiosity that she had now." He said, knowing that Emma must have been watching from the staircase. "She is one of the two children that you spoke of. She is very shy ate times, the majority in which her brother is not present." He says before stepping passed them to the door. He knocked one simple time. "Miss Rosemary, I can sense that you are ravenous. It would be lovely if you would except my gift of nourishment to you to satisfy your hunger.
Flynn: She refuses to eat. I suggest you just leave it by the door outside and let her open it when she wants to.. *sighs, turning around while his eyes scatter around the Inn, observing the stairs he had seen Emma run on*
"Rest assured, I have many years of experience with caring for the likes of children. With all due respect, this child is no different from the ones that I've had the chance to care for in the present or past. It is never simply about demanding from a child, or counting backwards. I do think that children her age already have knowledge of doing something of the such, therefore, she you're not necessarily teaching her anything knew. And from my understanding, she's felt and experienced something a child shouldn't have at that age. But in all, she will fight through it."
Flynn: Oh, but this child IS different from the previous ones, sir. Because Rosemary there is the daughter of someone very important and.. Dangerous as Lilith put it. Speaking about children, are Zealia, Wiezen Jr, and Elijah alright?
(hmmm I wonder where -universe_Cola- is.. :P Hopefully not experiencing another awful flight.)
(Let's hope not. I really did like this RP, and you two made it way better :D)
(It would definitely suck if I had to suffer through another flight in those gods damn steel birds xD I'd rather take my chances with a giant slingshot. On second thought....naaah.
What's up peeps, miss me?)
(Yes, we did miss you. And this RP. Glad we can continue again :D)
(Nah. Jk, jk, we did. xD Welcome back! :)
(Yes, welcome back :D)
(Aaww, I feel welcomed xP now I got back and read over a shitload of stuff to remember what the hell going on xD I'll probably--most likely have a post up by tomorrow...ish.)
(In the meantime sob at the memories of our ships that have sunk. :,)
(They didn't sink. They burned to ashes)
(Is it wrong that I laughed xD at all of it? And I think burned to ashes is a understatement. Those shits were obliterated.)

"Indeed they are." Ezekiel spoke with a nod. "Nonetheless, I know their father all to well, just as I know that he will stop at almost nothing to keep opposing the mark." He turned his head as if he were to be looking around the hotel. "Despite the danger that these lands are currently in, it would be a shame to see the place where he was raised to be the bright young man I know turned into mere rubble without a fight. The only option left is to reason with him. I refuse to attempt to kill him, for I am loyal to my word. But deadly force will be a necessity if need be. The final stages of the mark are being postponed thus far." He furrowed his brow. "This home will only be a haven for a short period longer. I'd advise you enjoy your time here now while I make preparations. Keep Madam Helga's body near at all times, for she will be needed when she breathes once more."
Rosemary: (Sits in her room, staring at the wall, not one single emotion in her eyes)
(I feel like I'm the only one with a heart here ;-;)

Flynn: *nods sadly while besides Franziska and holding Helga's frail body* Where may her room be, if I may ask?
(You are. That's the idea. I know, I'm an evil person XD)

Franziska: (Stand there quietly, not like her usual self)
(Pretty much xD)

Ezekiel was on the verge of answering when the entire Inn went to shaking violently. However, he kept his composure and didn't seem to be alarmed at all. Instead, he looked towards the door for a brief few seconds before turning back to Flynn. "I will send you on your way to Madam Helga's cabin. The children await you there along with a trustworthy caretaker of my choosing, but be careful not to wake them. Lady Lilith will join you shortly. I sense that she has taken notice of the signal I sent out. Come, we must move quickly, she may be gravely injured. She is essential for what I have in mind." Her turned in his heels and headed towards and up the stairs.
Flynn had tightly held on to Helga when the Inn shook and made his way toward Franziska in case anything had happened. He released a small sigh, nodding. He follows him up the stairs rather quietly with his head lowered at the beautiful, dead woman.

Once upstairs and given the specific room, he lightly opened the door and walked in. As he took a step forward, the alchemist tilted his head as his eyes met with the burly back of an unfamiliar man who sat near the window, gazing up and admiring the moon. Flynn widened his eyes and stood quiet, then turned his attention to the three children sleeping soundly on the massive bed. They had just recently been fed, bathed, and put to sleep. The mysterious man just sat facing the other way, not even noticing the presence of the two humans. Flynn instinctively looked toward Franziska and Ezekiel with an expression of confusion and a hint of fear. He quietly sneaked around the room and rested Helga’s pale body on a long sofa-like chair. The peculiar man still did not turn his attention toward the noise. Flynn looked back at Franziska and signaled her to stay back in case of any danger. He reached for his enchanted dagger in his bag, but as a result, he found nothing. Where was it? He began to panic a bit as he searched desperately for his weapon, then decided to search for another potion of acid. The man suddenly stood up, revealing his true tall height. He turned around and immediately pierced his grey eyes into Flynn’s. His hands held each other behind his back, where Flynn’s dagger was now in. The man seemed to be around his 60s, and his aspect gave the appearance of royalty and calmness. He wore a white, silky shirt with a coconut shaded kerchief, put together with a Persian blue vest made out of fine material. He had simple black pants and shoes, and his short, brown hair was parted down by the middle. Flynn gulped slightly when he noticed the pointed ears of the male, indicating that he too had possession of magic. His grey eyes trailed around and observed Flynn, Ezekiel, and Franziska closely before he expanded a very small, genuine smile. His arms came undone from behind and he revealed Flynn’s dagger, motioning it towards him. Flynn stared at him for a moment before he quickly retrieved it, then positioned himself in front of his lover and even Helga to protect them if anything. The man lifted a thick eyebrow and released a low chuckle. A chuckle that seemed too familiar. And then he spoke.

???: I mean no harm. We’ve met before. I’m finally free.. The curse broke when Quartz died.
Flynn: *widens his eyes in complete shock as he recognizes the voice*...wait..what? wait a minute.. M-Mr. Snuggles?!?!
???: Yes, Sir Flynn. That is I. Except, my true name is Lorenzo. Lorenzo Feldspar. It is a pleasure to see you all again.

(glo-up of a teddybear ya'll)
 Flynn had tightly held on to Helga when the Inn shook and made his way toward Franziska in case anyth
Franziska: (Shocked at the sight, she shyly waves to him)