windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7051-7100 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Flynn, remember we said we'd ask him what the Servants of God are?
Nithloraul: That's right. Now let me out of this damn drawer
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Why should we?! He's probably just going to lie to us and confuse us even more than we already are!
Franziska: Alright, then how do you suggest we found out what this God thing is
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen looked over at her while going back to the porch. "The world." He answered as more fireworks shot themselves into the air without his help this time and bloomed in the night sky. "And no, they're not "bigger popcorn". It's something that humans call fireworks. Sometimes they're used on special occasions and things of that nature. An amazing creation." He smiled, watching the colors dissipate within the air, only for more to pop up close to where they disappeared.
last edited over a year ago
Helga leaned her chin against her palm, her eyes glimmering as she stared at the fireworks in complete astonishment.

Helga: They're so... beautiful.... marvelous....

Flynn sighed softly.

Flynn: Very well... *stands up and goes to fetch the artifact*
Franziska: (Sits on the edge of the bed, waiting for Flynn to collect the artifact)
Flynn came back with the artifact and sat down besides Franziska, handing it to her.

Flynn: Maybe you can deal with it better than I can.
Franziska: Alright (Holds onto it)
Nithloraul: Ah, finally, someone who holds onto me with some care. And all it took was him just giving a powerful and possibly dangerous artifact to a lady. Boy, what a gentleman
"I thought you all would like to see something like this..." Wiezen said while staring up at the sky, watching as each individual firework popped. He smiled. "The things that humans are able to create without the use of magic...yes, it truly is marvelous." He held his side slightly as he spoke. "Maybe becoming more like them isn't such a bad idea after all. I actually...enjoy it."
Helga: I'm so glad you do! You seem.. Happy... That makes me so happy. So warm and fine inside... *chuckles softly* Your smile is the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever laid upon. I'm so happy for thee... You're smiling. You're smiling a lot tonight. It's wonderful...

Helga smiled herself, her ears lowering slightly in thought. Faint tears stung her eyes, but she shook them away with a giggle as an idea came to mind.

Helga: W-Wait, hold on, I also have a surprise! The lady said it was fun!

The beautiful maiden settled her plate on the table, then rushed into her cabin to retrieve small cans, distributing them to her children, hoarding two for herself, including Wiezen's. She chuckled mischievously and shook the can, running toward Wiezen and aiming at him, spraying silly string at him and covering him with the blue mysterious streams.

Flynn: Oh shut up, I know you wouldn't try anything with her.
Nithloraul: Of course. I'd never hurt a lady
Franziska:Can you just answer our questions already
Nithloraul: If I must
Flynn: Ohhh, believe me, you must. Now hurry, we don't have all day.
Nithloraul: (Sighs) Alright, what do you want to know
Flynn: You should know this. We want all the information you've got about the Servants of God.
Wiezen only gave a nod that was paired well with a smile when she had left to go retrieve something from the cabin. He crossed his arms a little and listened the last of the sound of the fireworks' crackling pops come to an end, watching as the sprinkles of color that they gifted their entertainment with took their bow into the curtains of the air without hesitation. He wished that he would have thought about buying more than he had gotten. Just as he was starting a train of thought, it was interrupted when he found himself being covered in the string that was sprayed from the can. His expression became one of intrigued puzzlement, and he began to inspect it. "Odd...is that another human contraption? A can that disperses blue noodles..." He sniffed at the string before sticking his tongue out to taste some of it, only to retract it as soon as he did so, regrettably. He spit a few times and scratched his tongue in attempt to get rid of the taste. "Ew...this is a disgrace to spaghetti...this blue abomination..."
Helga bursted out in chuckles, ending in small snorts as she watched Wiezen scratch his tongue.

Helga: I thought it was a new form of pasta too! It's not as bad if you ask me. It tastes like.... Chemicals... No, never mind what I said. *she shook the can once more and sprayed Wiezen with the blue strings, covering his face with them now.*

The witch laughed some more until a shiver went down her spine when she realized that all her triplets were spraying their silly string at their mother at the same time to defend their dad. Helga gasped at their betrayal and tried blocking the substance getting into her soft orange locks.

Helga: –Hey! Wait stop, this will take forever to get off my hair!

She continued to walk backwards until she tripped over a rock, her hair and body covered with pink and purple silly string. She huffed and looked at Wiezen to spray more at him.
Nithloraul: All I know are rumors. When the ten servants awaken, the true God will come to the earth. The only way to stop it is to kill the Servants before that happens. There, are you happy. That's all I know. Any information on the true God is beyond my comprehension
"Ha-HA!" Wiezen moved out of the way this time and went to the protection of his children when Helga had attempted to spray him with the canned string once more. "Attack my children! I am defenseless, protect me!" He laughed until he noticed that he still had pie that had gone untouched. He pulled away some of the strings that had covered his face and bawled them up into a sloppy ball before throwing them that Helga,while laughing. But he winced a little when he laughed to much, his hand clutching his side again for a few seconds. His attention turned back to the pie and he made it vanish in just a few bites. Not bad.... He retreated inside the cabin to store away his plate before going back outside to join the witch and their children.
Helga snarled a little when she was attacked with the silly string, her eyes becoming slits. She struggled to get up for a moment before the triplets looked at one another when they realized the silly string had run out. Helga shook her head and growled at her children, but a smirk expanded on her face. She was fully covered with the colorful strings, not an inch of her skin left untouched. She snickered mischievously before walking up the porch and toward her children with her arms extended.

Helga: Ahhhh, mommy wants a hug!~

Before her children could escape she snatched them all in one big, goopy hug, her infants squirming in a way to escape and shouting for help.

Zealia: Papaaaa!!!

Flynn: Kill the servants? And how exactly are we suppose to do that?
Nithloraul: Hell if I know. But why would you want to kill them? Maybe bringing God to this world would be a good thing
Flynn thought to himself for a moment and looked back at the artifact, giving it a vague shrug at his idea. A frown came to mind and a small sigh escaped his lips before he laid down on the bed besides his lover in thought.
Franziska: Is something bothering you, Flynn?
Flynn was silent before he turned to Franziska and shook her head, faking a smile.

Flynn: No, no. I was just thinking. Nothing to concern your head with.
Franziska: Flynn, I know that fake smile when I see it. But, if you don't want to talk about it, I won't force you
Flynn: Well, perhaps when you're ready to talk I will be too.
Wiezen's ears twitched at the sound of his name being called and he turned to his children and cleared his throat while shaking one of the cans in his hand. He smirked while looking at Helga. "I hope you didn't mind, but I thought I'd take the extra one off of your hands for emergency use." He said, chuckling to himself afterwards. "Don't make me spray you with this Quartz, it's going to take quite a while to get another pile of it out of your hair."
Franziska: What do you mean, Flynn?

Enricho: (His eyes slowly opened, and he rubbed them to wake himself up. As he did, he checked his body to see if he was tied up again)
Although Ossiana hadn't tended to tying him up again this time around, she had moved around quite a bit while they had been taking their little nap. She was laying on top of him now, a little drool trickling down the corner of her mouth while she snored a bit. Her cheek remained mushed against his chest, her arms and legs drooping at both sides. She didn't so much as budge when he moved, but one of her ears perked itself in a lazy manner, her stinger already at a readying position. Though her hardened skin had softened into a more comfortable state, leaving her body bare.
Flynn shrugged as a response toward his lover, leaving it at that as he turned his back and exhaled, closing his eyes to get some rest.

Helga blinked and turned around to face Wiezen.

Helga: Oooh, thou wouldn't dare!!! We both know I've had worse things stuck in my hair.

She huffed and released the kids, disappearing in a blur before reappearing behind Wiezen and embracing him in a somewhat hug, smothering him with silly string and soon tackling him gently. Meanwhile the children watch in interest, a live action mom vs dad as they regained their strength. Helga released a somewhat evil chuckle.

Helga: Muahaha!~
Enricho: (Laid still underneath her as she slept, not wanting to wake her right away)

Franziska: (Not wanting to drag it out more than he'd like, she lets him rest for now)
Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Well if you mean dirt, blood, limbs, pancake batter or mud, then this shouldn't compare to any of that now should it?" He responded purposefully, but blinked when she had disappeared. He would have been thinking about something along the lines of getting his senses sharpened again until she had hugged and tackled him from behind. He stopped himself from cringing too much at the hot iron of pain that pulsated from his side, shaking his can up instead when Helga had started chuckling. He aimed it at her face and fired it at her mouth before adding another stream up the blue string to her hair. "Ha, haha!"

~

It took a few minutes for Oss to start stirring in her sleep some, and a few more her to even open her eyes a little. "Fiiiive more minutes...." She mumbled in a groan, one of her ears twitching in agreement.
Helga immediately spat out the silly string, cringing at its taste as a shiver went down her spine. Her hair was already covered with the streams, and for a moment, she strongly regretted ever bringing the cans out. Her hair was one of a kind, softer than silk and with curls like the waves of the ocean. This certainly wasn't doing her any good. But then she furrowed her eyebrows.

Helga: Oooh, ya li-ul naughty leprecaun, ya'are mine ah say, ah do.

She chuckled again with a snort as she still held him down, dodging more of the streams and smothering Wiezen with her body itself since she was basically a ball of the colorful spaghetti.
Enricho: (Shakes her body gently) Come on, Oss. It's time to wake up. I think we've had enough of a rest
"Teeeeeeen more minutes...." Ossiana groaned again, latching on to him and refusing to move herself in even the slightest way.

~

Wiezen scrunched his nose a little when she imitated a Irish accent. "Not enough sing-song with the pronunciations, you sound more like that scottish bloke than you do irish scum." He states. "Now if you wouldn't mind, I'm don't want to get these clothes too dirty." He chuckled a little before spraying the last bit of string at her that the can had to offer. "...Well...I guess that's done."
Enricho: (Sighs) Alright, fine. Ten more minutes
Ossiana was silent for a moment or so before her right eye peeked open in a squint. "Tweeeennnntyyyyyy" She groaned for a third time, adding a small pout to it as well.
Helga: What can I say? I'm a "Whore" to Irish accents, they're just so sexy, ya know?

Helga shook the recent silly string off her and smiled down to Wiezen, her eyes glimmering at the reflection of the moonlight. She stared at him for a couple more seconds until she heard a small snore from Jacob and Jr. She looked up and giggled at her two sleeping boys.

Helga: Oh, that is right, it is past your bedtime, isn't it?

She chuckled once more and helped Wiezen to get on both his feet. Helga took off a few more strings from her body to easily carry her children to put them to bed.
Enricho: Now your just being silly, Oss (Tries not to chuckle at her behavior)
Wiezen shook his head and laughed to himself a for a vague few seconds as he was pulled to his feet. He brushed himself off and picked a few clumps of the string out of his hair and off of his clothes. He then went ahead and took the liberty of carrying Zealia and Eli while heading inside, holding them both in a cradle and smiling down at then. He let Helga take the lead up the stairs and just followed behind her, placing kisses on the foreheads of his children. "I guess they've gone and tired themselves out for the night."

~

Ossiana's ears perked at his words and she lifted her head some to look up at him with a playful grin. "Twenty five? Oooo, how about thirty?" She snickered before sitting herself up and stretching.
The witch still looked like a ball of yarn, and it was hard to take her serious as she entered her children's room.

Helga: Indeed. Plus they also had many delicious snacks today.

She settled Jr. And Jacob next to Eli and Zealia in their crib, then picked up Rosemary and tucked her in her bed, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Yeah, well I'm sure they used their energy on a lot more than just eating today." Wiezen gave a chuckle and scratched his head, looking down into the crib at the triplets for a moment. He let out a sigh, slowly flexing his swollen fingers while going to the door. "I'll take care of the dishes. You, on the other hand, should hurry and get all of that string out of your hair. It might end up sticking like gum." He added while heading back down the stairs.
Helga blinked. What's gum?

She stood there thinking for a moment as Wiezen headed downstairs. She took a final look at her children and headed out herself, closing the door gently behind her and heading to the room she once shared with Wiezen. A small yawn escaped her lips, and she shrieked when she saw herself in the mirror. What a mess she was! She was known to be an elegant, modest woman... In some cases. She sighed and unbuttoned her dress, removing it along with her bra and thong. She headed into the bathroom and began to remove chunks of silly string from her hair, throwing them in the trash and waiting for the water to fill up the tub.
Enricho: At this point, you may as well just take another nap (Chuckles)
Wiezen went back outside and moved the table and chairs back into the kitchen, taking his time after jamming one of his fingers on the first attempt. After making sure all of the silverware and kitchen items were rounded up, he filled the sink with hot bubbling water and started on washing the dishes. Both the water and soap stung at his injured hand as it entered the water, but he worked around the agitating pain that came with it.

~

"Really?" Ossiana stared at him for a second or so, then blinked. "Because I will lay back down ad take another nap if you're really serious about it." She smiled and tapped the tip of his nose with her finger before draping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to place a long, lingering kiss to his lips.
The fair witch continued to pull out chunk after chunk of silly string from her majestic hair. She decided she would just burn her clothes out of existence, for they were not worth the struggle or time to remove the colorful streams from them. Once she felt that she had gotten most of the weird substance out her hair, she began to comb it softly, humming a delightful tune before pouring some bubbly cinnamon soap into the bath. She slowly sunk herself into the warm water, exhaling deep breaths and scrubbing her hair with her famous rose shampoo. She washed around her body, elongating her arm creepily to reach her back. She lathered her long hair with soap twice, and once she was done with her bath, she stood up and drained the water to reach for a towel. Helga dried herself, patting her hair lightly and letting it air-dry. She continued with her night routine, glossing and moisturizing her curvy body with her coconut and rose oils. With magic, she slipped on a silky, blue nightgown, jiggling her breasts to fit them in and finally stretched. The nymph applied some lip balm and organized her room before she headed downstairs to help Wiezen clean. She walked into the kitchen with her duck slippers and started to help with drying the dishes and placing them into the cabinets.
Enricho: (Wrapped his arms around Ossiana as well as he pulls her to him and kisses her with passion)
By the time Helga had finished with her bath and removing all of the silly string from her hair, Wiezen had cleaned up...well, everything. He had both swept out and mopped the kitchen and put a few of the children's toys away so that they wouldn't be stepped on and broken, or cause someone to hurt their self while walking through. When she had came down the stairs ad into the kitchen, he was just starting on drying the dishes after having to renew the bandages around his hand due to him forgetting that he even had it on to begin with. He whistled quietly to himself, and after they were finished storing everything away, he leaned against the counter for a moment to take a small break. "It seems that we've gotten everything in order now." He spoke, suppressing a yawn that was attempting to surface as he gathered the last two grocery bags that remained untouched. "I guess I'll be on my way home then now, Quartz."

~

Ossiana pulled away after a full minute or so and smiled again. "Alright, so no more napping right now." She rolled her eyes and stood up, her skin hardening into armor as it did so often as she grabbed his hand and pulled him up to her. "Weee've got work to do."
Jade_23 commented…
seriously over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
after all this fun over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
당신 said it not me :P over a year ago
Enricho: (Allows himself to be pulled off the ground) Yes we do. Best we get to it right away
Oss nodded. "I knooow, I know. Still though, it wouldn't hurt to have an extra hour to ourselves. Then again, I don't think you'd be going anywhere soon, so I guess this won't be so bad."
Enricho: That's right. I don't plan on going anywhere for quite a while