Dream Diary Mirror, Mirror : Role Play

malmcd posted on Jul 13, 2012 at 01:35AM
During the Forest of Dreams Role Play Misty was taken by some Duplicate's if her and her friends and so the story continues in....

Mirror, Mirror Role Play!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come.
Come with me to Aihtnakrad
A kingdom with meaning secrets
But with in the secrets holds something great...
A new and different life
Come with me to Aihtnakrad
Where opposites attract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you brave enough to walk away from everything you ever wanted to go back to the real world you know? Are you strong enough to do so? Or are you to stuck in the past to see what lies in front of you, true happiness and love. Are you ready because the time has come to...end....it....all...

Because we must destory the world and then...create a new....

Are you ready?

....For the end,

Of the Beginning....
 During the Forest of Dreams Role Play Misty was taken 의해 some Duplicate's if her and her 프렌즈 and

Dream Diary 2087 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2087

over a year ago malmcd said…
Some of the places you will go...

Darkanthia

Some of the places 당신 will go... Darkanthia
The Mirror river....
 The Mirror river....
The Spirit World Capital.....The Golden Kingdom.
 The Spirit World Capital.....The Golden Kingdom.
( They find them selfs in a big room that looks the same to the one they were just in but this one is all gold. Gold bricks walls everything)
over a year ago allicyn1234 said…
Darka: *looks around* Whoa...

Ryan: *sticks by Envy's side*

Sasha: *Looks around and keeps her switchblades just under her sleeves*
Harma- Welcome to the Golden Kingdom the capital of all magic, creatures and spirits.
Darka: *mumbles* Well the name sure fits,
Harma~ You bet. ~Out of no where it sounds likes someone yelling from the end of the hall~

The Voice- Mom! I think someones here! Mom?! ~then behind the loud voice is a small one~

The other voice- Hold on Sis who's here?

~Two fingers show up in the opening of the room. One has her hair up in a pointy tail and is wearing shorts and a tank top with tennis shoes they same with the other one but the one with the small voice has her eyes closed which means she;s blind. They are Princess Sorcha and Celinette~
Izzy: *peeks around Sasha with a scared expression and ends up clinging to her leg again*

Sashas: *mumbles* Oh great,

Dana: *mumbles back* Hey it was your idea to bring her
Sorcha- What are you doing here?

Celinette- Who;s here tell me?!

Sorcha- Envy and Harma and a bunch of only people okay!? ~mad~

Celinette- Thank you for finally telling me, ~she smiles~

~Out of no where Queen Ultra comes out behind there~

Queen Ultra- Now what are you to fighting about now? ~she looks over at the group~ Oh hello what brings you here?
*they all looks at Harma with that 'Oh god please say somthing' look exept for Izzy who still clinging to Sashas leg and refuses to look up*
Harma- Um hello we're heading over to the mirror rivers,

Ultra- For what reason?

Harma- Um because were doing something for school! ~she lying but in her mind she;s say =ing please guys follow along~

Ultra- Really?
Ryan: Yeah, it's a pretty big one,

Darka: Yep, a long project, we've been working in it for a while, now we just have to finish it,

Harma- ~she put's her hand behind her back and gives them a thumbs up saying thank you~

Ultra- Oh well then come with me let's get you some food and things for your trip and do you did someone to take you there?

Harma- That would be lovely thank you!
Ryan: Yes, thank you! *sounds enthusiastic like he's totally grateful and honest*
Ultra- Okay follow me, ~she begins to walk out of the room with Harma follow behind her~
*everyone follows her Alec more anxious then the others and Sasha still walking awkwardly due to Izzy*
~She leads them down a hall again everything is gold outside you can hear the birds chirping and you can here the wind over all this place is a lot different then Darkanthia~
Ryan: *looks around with big eyes*
Envy- Darkanthia used to look like this.

Ultra- Your kingdom was such a pretty place God only knows what happened.
Sasha: *gasps and almost falls over from Izzy but Dana catches her*

Dana: *snickers* really want to bring her now?

Sasha: *rolls eyes* So Darkanthia used to be like this? All pretty even without the spells?
Harma- It used to be a nice place and not evil or dark it was happy you could say,
Sasha: *leans down and takes Izzy from her leg and ends up just carrying her* Whatever went wrong must've been pretty big to change it then?
Envy- It was.
Dana: Can I ask 'what happened?' without being nosey?
Harma- What happened was, A long time ago someone made three magic object's. The Scarlet Rose, The Silver Arrow and The Green Gem. These objects keep peace with in are kingdom, But the only way for them to keep peace is if there together if the three objects weren't together Hell and darkness wound brake lose and it did.
Dana: Ohhhhhh....
Envy- But now all the elder witches believe that Me Harma and Misty are the three odjects and are met to change things and whatever,
Sasha: That would make alot of sense....

Dana:Wait so if we don't-*is just about to say 'free Misty' but sees Ultra still there and quickly changes it* Get this project done...*can't come up with the words without spilling it*
Ultra- By the way where is Misty?

Harma- Oh she had a dance thing! You know how there big performance is coming up?

Ultra- Oh yes I can't wait to see that I heard it's going to be amazing!

Harma- Yeah...
*they all stay silent letting Harma take it exept or a few nods of agreement*
~Ultra leads them to a room filled with many magic odjects like jars filled with different things and boxs and books. Ultra walks over to a box of rings and takes out three rings~

Ultra- These should help you guys out?
Dana: *looks around with big eyes* This is totally my zone

Zach: hey Sasha, do us a favor and don't touch anything, wouldn't want another accident like last weeks Cloudtower science lab extravaganza,
Envy- What happened?

~Ultra keeps on looking through stuff grabbing things and handing them to Harma~
Zach: *laughs* Last week Izzy and Sasha where rummaging through the CT science lab looking for ingredients to another 'spirit animal location' spell for Sasha, and while they where in there Sasha knocked over a bottle of elixir and blew the whole stock up. The professor was MAD

Sasha: No, he never found out it was me,

Zach: Yeah because you booked it outta there before someone could say 'Oops!"
Envy- So it was you who did that!? I thought it was someone stupider but I guess I was wrong,
Sasha: That was a total accident, *looks at Izzy* And it was her idea to sneak in there,

Zach: Blame the 9 year old

Sasha: She's not nine in reality, as soon as it strikes midnight she' ll be back ask her then why she was stupid enough to let me in there,
Ultra- I think that's everything? ~handing Harma a bag~ I'll go call up someone to bring you there,

Harma- Thank you for all of this.

Ultra- Oh it's nothing.
Dana: Let's not forget who spelled Miss. Griffen into letting us all skip our mid terms

Sasha: *snickers*
Envy- I wish we could do that but if are mother found out we did that, it would be the start of World War 3,
Dana: *smiles at the comment* Oh well then please don't do anything stupid,
Envy- Not plaining on it!
Izzy: *suddenly a little beam of light comes from her eyes and she morfs into a 11 year old version of herself when she had braces and is wearing a black hoodie and ripped up jeans and drops out od Sashas arms* Oops sorry! *she surprises everyone epwhen her voice comes out in a heavy British accent*

Dana: What the-?

Izzy: *claps her hands over her mouth*

Sasha: *to Envy* Did you hear that or am I trippin'?

Envy- Oh my God you heard that to right?!
Izzy: You didn't hear anything! *the British accent is still heavy and mixes the words around*

Sasha: There it is again! Say somthing else!

Izzy: Why should I listen to you! *shakes her head and puts her hands over her face*

Sasha: I'm not the only one hearing this right?!?!?
Envy- It's so cute I wish I had a accent, but at the same time I don't think anyone would be able to take me serious!
Izzy: You wish! Are you joking? Do you know how many times I've wished I could change it? Netheless how Chelsea's always pestering me with. "Izzy it's not 'Sk-I-ules' it's 'sk-I-sles'" or is it Sipples? Bloody god damn I can't even say it!

Sasha: Skittles?

Izzy: That's it!
Envy- One Izzy, are you afraid of water?
Izzy: Bloody hell yes! *eyes widen* Why am I gonna have to get in it? Please don't make me! *eyes looks scared*
Envy- No just wondering! But can I ask you, why are you afraid of water?