Dream Diary Role Play: World Conference.

lovebaltor posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 08:56PM
(Idea by: link)

Girls, welcome to a world conference concerning all nations and worlds.
This is where world wide problems are solved... but, most of the time, it's where pointless conflicts arise.

You have been invited here to aid the nations in trying to solve world crisis issues. May it be world hunger, the economic crisis or the energy crisis' - you all must pitch in ideas to help our worlds.
 (Idea by: [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/dream-diary/forum/post/164469/title/role-play-ideas#commen

Dream Diary 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: *Walks in, ears twitch* Uh, hello? Is anyone in here?
over a year ago allicyn123 said…
Izzy walks in and stand silently beside Lauretta
over a year ago camirite said…
Russia/Ivan: Da. Privyet, comrade~ *waves*

America/Alfred: DUDE. DUDE. *grins, walks up to Lauretta* Are you here to like... assist us or whatever?

England/Arthur: *rolls eyes* Of course she is, you stupid wanker. Why else would she be here?

America/Alfred: Hmm... I don't know... to help me make hamburgers?

England/Arthur: *facepalm*
Lauretta: *Ears twitch* Uh hello. *Waves shyly* Ur - *Backs up slightly* Of course, why else would I be here? *Hears England* You sound like those people from Cardiff. *Eyes narrow slightly*
Russia/Ivan: *smiles* You will become one with Mother Russia, da~?

America/Alfred: *shrugs* Dunno.

England/Arthur: *raises an eyebrow* Well... I am the representative of the United Kingdom, one would think I would sound like that.

Prussia/Gilbert: Kesesesese~! *creeps around in background*
Izzt stands quietly with Luretta
Lauretta: Uh what? *Ears flick* I do not understand. *Hears England, whirls around* Oh really? Have you heard of Torchwood? That's who those people were, but I probably shouldn't have said anything. They said I shouldn't, but since you're English I think you would know who I'm talking about, right? *Hears Prussia, ignores*
surprise
Izzy gasps as a Russia pulls out a knife
Russia/Ivan: Become one, da?

England/Arthur: Yes, really. Torchwood? Well... yes, I do know who you're talking about. ...and so does Flying Mint Bunny~! *gestures to... air?*

America/Alfred: ...Dude. Who the hell are you gesturing to?

England/Arthur: Flying Mint Bunny, of course!

America/Alfred: But dude! There's nothing there!

England/Arthur: YES THERE IS!

North Italy/Veneziano/Feliciano: Ve~! *randomly hugs Izzy, smiles* Ciao, pretty lady~!!

South Italy/Romano/Lovino: *scowls* Get the fuck off of her, Veneziano.

North Italy/Veneziano/Feliciano: *frowns* But why~?

(Yay! Random picture of the two Italies! XDD)
 Russia/Ivan: Become one, da? England/Arthur: Yes, really. Torchwood? Well... yes, I do know who you'
Lauretta: I am still confused. *Cocks head to side* British one, what does "become on with Russia" mean? *Listens* Okay so now they won't hurt me, good. Why is he so dumb? *Points to America* Can he not clearly see this creature? *Pokes Mint Bunny*
Izzy fidgets and whispers to Luretta 'no magic right?'
Lauretta: *Raises eyebrow* Why would we use our magic? Nothing bad is going on yet, right?
Just establishing boundaries.
England/Arthur: Become.... oh jeez. *facepalm* Just ignore Russia. You do not want to know what that means. *grins* See, America? She can see Flying Mint Bunny!

America/Alfred: I'm not stupid! ...Weak, dude. Weak. I can't see jack shit! D:

Russia/Ivan: *frowns* Why are you so nervous, da? *carving a picture onto the table with a knife* ..I'm not scary.... am I?

Prussia/Gilbert: *randomly stops creeping, pokes Russia* Kesesese~! Ja, you are.
Lauretta: If you want him off, just ask. *Rolls eyes, shove Italy off* You should introduce yourself before touching. Alright? *Whispers* He does that again you can use your magic.
Izzy shivers and scoots closer to Luaretta
Lauretta: Don't worry Izzy... why should I ignore him? He asked me a question, simply tell me what it means! *Smirks* Well maybe because you are very narrow minded. That is why you cannot see this - what is she exactly?
North Italy/Veneziano/Feliciano: *pouts, tears up* Ve.. I-I'm sorry...

South Italy/Romano/Lovino: *scowls* Great. Just great. Now the stupid idiot's fucking crying.
Izzy: What am I? * looks questionably up at Luaretta
England/Arthur: No, you really don't want to know.

America/Alfred: Yes she does--*frowns* I'm not narrow-minded! Heroes aren't like that and... *strikes a pose, random American flag flows in background* I'M A HERO.

England/Arthur: *facepalms at America* She's a flying mint bunny.
Izzy stares at feet
Lauretta: Not you, Izzy. *Looks down at Italy* Why is he crying? *Pokes Italy* You're a hero? *Raises eyebrow* No, you are narrow minded. Those who are heroes risk their lives to save those less fortunate then themselves. All you have been showing off is your incompetence. *Sneers* I only understood rabbit so, alright. Hello! *Waves at Mint Bunny*
Izzy: Rabbit?
South Italy/Romano/Lovino: Just ignore him. He cries like this all the time. It's so damn annoying.

North Italy/Veneziano/Feliciano: Please don't hurt me...

America/Alfred: Wha--?! ..*pouts* But... I am a hero!

England/Arthur: *scoffs* No, you're not. The only thing you do is sit on your ass all day while eating McDonald's.

America/Alfred: NOT TRUE.

Everyone: TRUE.

America/Alfred: *sulks* Dammit...

Flying Mint Bunny: Hi there~~! *starts flying around Lauretta's head*

Canada/Matthew: *suddenly appears*

America/Alfred: *shrieks* OH GOD IT'S A GHO--Oh, nevermind. *laughs* It's just Mattie. Ahahaha~

Canada/Matthew: *nudges Izzy* A-Are you okay...?
Lauretta: *Scoffs* Why is he so babyish? He's a man, isn't he? *Hears America* No, you are not. You should prove to me and everyone else in this room that you are as heroic as you claim to be. *Folds arms. Giggles* She is rather adorable. *Sees Canada* Who are you?
Izzy: me? I'm fine Russians scare me, growing up in ameriaca, yeah most people sit on there ass all day and eat McDonalds,*giggles*
South Italy/Romano/Lovino: That's exactly what I say.

America/Alfred: I WILL... eventually.

England/Arthur: *rolls eyes* No. You won't.

Flying Mint Bunny: Thank you~!

Canada/Matthew: *frowns* ..I'm Canada.

Canada/Matthew: *nods* Russia scares you..? W-well... he can be frightening at times, but he's not evil or anything. *laughs* That is true, yeah.
Lauretta: Well then, do something about it. *Claps hands and manipulates the air, causing Italy to rise up, upside down* You better stop your sniveling, alright? *Plops him unto South Italy* Now, *Hears America* no you won't. *Rolls eyes* You're all talk and no action. You're welcome, *Smiles* Canada? Never heard of it.
last edited over a year ago
Izzy:*nods* Canada, that's nice,